The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Field

Part Two

As the days progressed so did I with Deborah. Each day I was able to get her to do things that she normally would not do. On day three I couldn’t get her to take her bra off, but got her to remove her skirt and nylons via the reminder that I had seen her in a bikini. She looked great in her sexy red panties and matching bra.

On day 4 I got her to remove everything but her panties. I tried planting suggestions of all sorts but she just kept shaking her head. So instead of trying to convince her to do that I convinced her that she was very tired and was going to take a nap on the couch in my office. While she slept I let my hands roam over her sexy young form. She had a fabulous body and I couldn’t wait for it to be mine. All things in their time. For now I was content to feel her fuzzy mound through the plain white cotton panties she wore, to squeeze her muscular buttocks and to suckle her nipples.

When she awoke at five, I suggested she get dressed and forget about ever having undressed, but she was allowed to remember napping on my couch while I worked. My suggestions to her were not wearing off. She had come in this morning wearing the outfit I had suggested she wear on day three. Blue jeans, white tee shirt with a blue cotton blouse over it, sneakers, and white cotton underwear.

On the morning of day 5 I performed an MRI on myself as usual. This time I sat down and counted the links. There were 617 of them which was just about right. Otherwise my brain looked normal. I noted my progress and decided to move to stage two of my experiment with Deborah: commands instead of suggestions.

Deborah arrived at about nine wearing white slacks and a see-through buttonless white silk blouse. The slacks were also somewhat see-though. As I had suggested on the evening of day four, she had chosen to wear dark colored underwear which showed through the outfit quite clearly.

“Goodmorning Mitch! How are you?”

“Pretty good Debbie, how was your night?”

Take off your slacks and blouse.

She smiled and dropped her drawers, revealing dark blue satin panties with white polka-dots. Then she slipped her blouse over her matching bra and took it off. All the while she spoke to me casually as if this was natural behavior. It was like she was undressing in front of her husband. My powers had grown to the point where she was obeying the commands without thinking about them.

“It was great, Carl took me out to see The Fugitive. Have you seen it?”

“Yes. Take off your bra.”

“What did you think of it?” she asked as she unhooked her bra, letting her firm breasts swing free.

“I thought the opening scene where the wife was murdered was a bit too violent, but otherwise it was really great. Take off your panties and come here, Deborah.”

The satiny panties came down, and Deb Chan, in full nude glory stepped up to me. And she was glorious! Muscular and beautiful, with slightly tanned skin, a chestnut-brown bush, neatly trimmed, an “innie” bellybutton, small but firm tits, a delicious looking neck, full lips, big brown oriental eyes, and long curly black hair.

“Yeah I had a hard time with that scene too. The federal marshall guy was pretty cool though, he—”

“Shh. No more speaking for now. Turn around so I can look at your ass.”

She obediently stopped talking, grinned, and turned around to show me her buttocks. I was a bit surprised that she didn’t resist at all, I can only assume she is proud of her body, and though she had been conviced to strip, she still took pleasure in my finding her attractive. Her back was clear and beautiful, and her ass was perfect. Small but full and firm, perfectly sized to her body. She twitched as I reached out and ran a hand over her bum gently. It was the first sign of resistance she had shown today. I had gotten pretty far though. By Monday, she would do anything I wanted, and she would WANT to do it. Nonetheless I decided to see if I could get any further.

“Turn around, Debbie.”

She turned and faced me, looking a little frightened.

“Did that bother you?”

She nodded.

“Do you want me to touch you?”

She shook her head ‘no’.

“I won’t touch you unless you want me to. Do you feel aroused at being naked here at work?”

She thought about it and nodded her head as if to say “A little.”

“Do you want to touch yourself?”

She shook her head, still not speaking as I had instructed.

“Because I’m here?”

She nodded.

“I’m not here.”

She suddenly looked relieved and glanced around at what appeared to be an empty lab to her.

“You can talk whenever you want now. Are you still aroused?”

“Yes.” she said, talking to herself.

“A little more aroused because you’re alone?”

“Mmm. Yes.” she said, gently cupping her right breast and squeezing the nipple a little.

“You’re VERY aroused and you want to come. Masturbate until you do.”

“Ohhh God.” she moaned.

She ran to the door of the lab, locked it, and came back to where I was. The part of the lab we were in had a stone floor, but she grabbed a fire blanket from the first aid kit and lay on it.

She ran her hands up and down her sides, then her right hand slid down her tummy and into her bush, and she began pulling on her nipples with the other hand.

“Unh. Yes. Mmmm.” she sighed quietly, her sexy little hips gyrating as she played with her clit and fondled her breasts.

“Mmmm. Oh. Oh. Ooohh.” she groaned as she closed her eyes and slipped a finger into her pussy and began frigging herself. “Oh God. Yes. Ummmmm! MM! Oh! Oh!”

“Do you wish you had a hard cock in you?”

“Oh god! Yessss!”

“Where do you want it?”

“Up my cunt!! UNH.” she was now up to three fingers, desperately trying to simulate her lover’s dick.

“Does Carl fuck you that way?”

“Mmmm. Yes. Oh fuck. UNH.”

“Does he wear a condom?”

“Nuh-no. Unh. Oh God! I’m on the puh-pill. Unnnnh.”

“Where else does he put his cock into you?”

“Sometimes in my muh-mouth. Mmmm.”

“Does he come in your mouth?”

“Yes, oh god, yes yes yes he does. I wish he were here. Ummm. Unhh.”

“Do you let him fuck you up the ass?”

“N-no. Mmmm! I don’t do that. Oh God! OH! UNHHH!”

“You will for me,” I thought to myself, “but not today.”

The chinese woman was sprawled on the blanket, fiercely squeezing her breasts and frigging herself with three fingers. Her hips gyrated in a grinding motion and juices were spilling forth from her lovely pussy. I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to have her.

“OOOH! OH YESSS!”

“Open your eyes Deb, I’m here now, but I’m not Mitch, I’m Carl.”

She opened her eyes and looked at me. The skin of her upper chest and neck had flushed red from the exertion and her eyes locked hungrily on me. I couldn’t have kept her from having me at that point. I couldn’t believe that after all these years I was finally going to have sex with Deborah. I was at full attention as she sprang up, unzipped my fly and pulled me down on top of her.

She was too far gone to wait for me to undress, so she frantically pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees and then practically pushed her pussy onto my dick. She was extremely tight and velvety inside, yet so well lubricated that I slid in right up to the hilt. She started bucking her hips and I began thrusting in and out of her.

“OH CARL! FUCK ME! MAKE ME COME! OH YES!”

I kissed her and slid my tongue into her mouth, then placed my hands on her breasts, her legs on my shoulders, and began fucking her little asian pussy for all I was worth. I was so horny there was no way I was going to last.

“YES! OH CARL! CARL! UNNNH!”

Your husband’s name is Mitch. I commanded as I pumped my dick in and out of her.

“MITCH! MITCH! FUCK ME! OH GOD! MITCH I’M COMING! I’M COMING! AIYEEEEE!” she was shrieking and coming, her cunt spasming around my engorged prick. It was more than I could take.

“Oh Deborah! UNNNNNNNH!”

I came hard up her cunt, spurting huge wads of jism up inside her. She held my shoulders and spoke softly to me as I squirted deep within her.

“That’s good baby. That’s good. Oh God Mitch, I love you.”

“I love you too, honey” I said.

I lifted her sweaty little body and held her in my arms. Eventually we fell asleep with my penis still in her. Later around lunch when I awoke, I was soft and slid out of her.

“Wake up, Deborah. Get dressed and put the fire blanket away, then unlock the door. You never got undressed, your husband whose name is Carl was never here, but I have been here all day, and you never had any kind of sexual experience today. It’s just been a normal morning. We shot the shit talking about The Fugitive and we didn’t get much work accomplished today because we had little rinkydink things to do around the office.”

I watched as the nude asian woman did all the things I instructed her to. God she was beautiful. Soon she was sitting at her desk neatening up her files.

“Hey Debbie. I’m not getting anything done, are you?”

“No. I just can’t seem to get into it today.”

“Me neither. Why don’t you take the rest of the day off? I think I’m going to.”

“Really? Yeah, I guess I will too.”

“Join me for lunch?” I asked.

“Why not? I’m buying.”

“That’s okay its on me.”

“You paid last time, I owe you!”

“That’s okay, I declare the balance sheet clean today.” I said with a grin.

“Suit yourself. I never turn down a free meal.” Deborah responded, reaching for her keys.