The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control of the Master

MC, Humiliation, M/F, M/M
* * *

This story is fiction. It is meant to be read by adults. Children under the age of 18, please leave. All the characters in this story are of my own imagination, and not real in any sense of the word. Any similarities to that of living people is pure coincidence.

Story Summary: Tony, a master hypnotist, does not approve of how a few other hypnotists in his community are toying with their subjects. They can’t let him continue to steal their subjects away from their control. He falls for a beautiful girl – begins to have weird dreams – and ends up serving the community a new way.

Read on – and I hope you enjoy this story.

Mind Control of the Master

By StryWrter7

PISSING OFF SOME HYPNOTISTS

I am a hypnotist. I am one of the very best at my job. I help people stop smoking, become more attentive, relax when flying or public speaking. I was the good professional hypnotist that took the job, and my ability serious and tried to help the individual customer attain the better life that they searched for.

There were many people in my trade that have occasionally used their ability to satisfy their desires. The three main desires were for power, money, and of course sex. Unscrupulous professional hypnotists made themselves into Master and their hapless customers into obedient slaves.

Richard Mullins was the epitome of this type of hypnotist. He had accused me of stealing several customers who were under his control. I had rescued these individuals from his perverted clutches only to find out how cruel he had been while they were in his grasp. A beautiful housewife, who wanted to relax before going to the dentist, was in turn forced to open her mouth and accept his hard tool. She had nightmares about losing control and being his puppet. She turned to me from a simple ad in the yellow pages. I found the deeply hidden trigger phrases that he used to put her into a trance and then subject her to his will. To remedy her particular fear – he would have her obediently suck his dick, or strip down and let him fuck her.

Several other mind control hypnotists did the same thing with other slaves that they had ensnared along the way. After our monthly meetings, this click would adjourn to a hotel suite and practice putting their pets to use on one another.

I made the mistake of slightly becoming friends with one member and attending one of these hotel fuck fests. Since I was the new guy to their group – several people were a bit cautious around me. A few even tried un-successively to hypnotize me. I was too good for that, and they didn’t stand a chance of putting me under their thumb. So Richard seemed to be one of the leaders of this group, and he told the others to command their pets to strip me naked and hold me down while they take turns taunting and playing with my helpless body. It was awful – their slaves yanked my clothes off—and then several of them would hold me down on the bed while a few of the dominant females in the group played with my cock and balls. Being afraid – didn’t help my manly erection. They did all this while I was fully aware of their presence. Unlike the slaves that they used – I assume those people didn’t really know what they were doing at the time. This hurt my pride – but I wouldn’t be beaten.

When I was free – they all said it was a game – a joke – nothing more than play. The girl who had taken me to the hotel suite was no where to be found. Missy apparently had gone off to another hotel room with an acquaintance. When she heard what the others had done – she too said she was sorry but dismissed it as a prank that had been done to others before.

I made it a point to be a threat to their way of life. Although Richard had accused me of stealing his customers and changing them from being his pets – I didn’t start off getting even.

* * *

The sweet housewife was named Sue. She had beautiful body (even though I didn’t see it naked) and absolutely perfect face. I could imagine what he would do with this woman – but she told me of the dreams she had. Sue said that she was seeing a hypnotist (Richard) but felt very uneasy about him. She had found cum stains on her clothes and hair after coming out of session. He had her worshiping his cock. She was convinced it was the only way she would not be afraid of the dentist. She only came to me when she had dreams of being tied up. She would be used by several people including women. She desired to lick pussy but never had a lesbian craving before visiting Richard. She was afraid to confront him; she believed that he was behind all of her new fears and kinky attitudes.

I had her under hypnosis and found out that he had a huge cock. It apparently was 9 inches when erect and very potent when it came. His shaved balls were like walnuts in a soft sack. She could describe every inch of his body, and that was quite frightening since she says she has only had sex with her husband of 10 years, and he is no where near that size. She told me how she was starting to get into fights with her husband—how she told him he wasn’t man enough for her anymore when he found her pussy wasn’t quite as tight as it used to be. She told me how she spoke these words, but it was like it came from another person – not herself. It was like she was being forced to act this way to the only man she had loved. His feelings were getting hurt, and she couldn’t quite prove or figure out what was happening to her. She turned to me—and I in turn made his activities public knowledge. At the next monthly meeting I publicly condemned his activity. Apparently several other ‘slaves’ who were in the audience heard my words through the fog in their brains and came to me the next few days. It seems that 3 other women and one man were being used as toys for these hypnotists pleasure. Their bank accounts were being robbed – they were being instructed to get cash from the self service machine and bring it to their Masters and Mistresses.

These people were used for sex—not just pretty ones—but the guy who came to me reportedly found it necessary to give gay men blow jobs outside a porno shop. Yet he swears he had no inclination to being gay prior to going to a hypnotist to quit smoking. He remembers being a little rude when he heard the price per hour – but then he doesn’t smoke anymore – but the craving for cigarettes has been replaced by a craving to suck cocks. I could surmise that Richard had some ‘fun’ with this guy for being rude to him.

Being a wonderful and powerful hypnotist – I stole these hapless people away from the torment that they were subjected. I even made it so that no one (other than me) could ever put them into a trance and get them to do anything that they didn’t want to do.

* * *

The following monthly meeting Richard and Ann (one of the more dominant women of the group) pushed me into a corner and threatened me.

“I don’t appreciate your meddling in our affairs!” Richard hissed at me under his breath.

“Those are people—not your private play things. You want to be a stage hypnotist and get people in the audience to bark like a dog or strip out of their clothes ‘cause they think its so hot—FINE. But playing with their minds against their will—is not professional. It SUCKS!” I shot back at him.

“We’ll just see who sucks!” threatened Ann “If I get my hands on you – I will turn you into a sissy little girl who loves to suck big cocks.” She cupped Richard’s crotch.

My eyes followed her grasp – and I couldn’t help but notice that maybe Sue’s description of Richard’s private parts was accurate, but I couldn’t let my mind wander with these two piranhas nearby. So I snapped back my own reply “If you two are so good at hypnotism – why on earth can’t you get Sue, Linda, Tommy and the others back in your clutches?” Then quick as a wink, I used an analogy from part of the movie ‘The Wizard of Oz’ “You’re powers are of no use here—be gone before someone drops a house on you!”

My wit didn’t impress her – and Ann again commented “You might be a genius at getting the trigger phrases in their minds fixed, but you have fucked with the wrong group here – don’t be surprised if sometime soon you find yourself in the humiliating position of begging to be Richard’s or my slut”

I shoved past them and spent the rest of the meeting with a full table of more pleasant mind control experts.

MEETING BECKY

No one contacted me about Richard, Ann or the others that next month – and I thought about not attending the September meeting, but I didn’t want to ever let on that I was the slightest bit intimidated by them. I knew I could not stop all of their mindless slaves from attacking me again – but that was too obvious. I would think that they would be more devious in nature. Never the less I attended the meeting.

I am so glad I did.

Missy introduced me to the most fabulous woman I have ever seen. Becky was 5′ 8″ tall about 135 pounds, with a very healthy set of knockers. She was a playboy pin up dream girl. Her soft red curls flowed to the middle of her shoulder blades. Her bright green eyes could capture anyone – and these had my heart written all over them. With her fair skin and few freckles she was a dream come true. Sexy to T. I found out later that some body parts (such as DD breasts) and the flat tummy (liposuction) were purchased beauty parts. But she was fantastic. We talked for hours, yet it seemed like just minutes. She was a psychology major in college and learning the art of hypnosis. I agreed to help teach her. I would have been a tight rope walker if she told me she wanted to be in the circus. I was so taken by her beauty and intelligence I would have done anything to be with this superb woman.

Near the end of the night Becky was away at the restroom, Missy came up to me and asked “Well – what do you think of her?”

“Ever believed in love at first sight?” I replied with a huge grin across my face.

“She is special – so I brought her especially to you – for instructions. Don’t disappoint me. You make sure you teach her everything!” Missy smiled at me.

“It will be my pleasure!” I replied in a graceful manor.

“No silly, the pleasure should be hers. I don’t bring my friends around to meet just anyone—I want you to promise me that you will do everything to please her.” Missy winked at me.

With no hesitation I replied “Don’t worry – I will do everything in my power to please her.”

Having quietly snuck up behind me, Richard and Ann had overheard my comment to Missy about Becky. Richard sarcastically remarked “So Tony here is going to please that cute redhead, huh? I doubt it – She is way out of his league.”

“Mind your own business Dick!” I snapped back.

“I wasn’t talking to Sissy Slut – I was talking to Missy about Sissy Slut.” Richard smarted off by referring to me as Sissy Slut.

“What name are you calling me?” I wanted to fight back. I wanted to punch out this asshole for calling me silly names. But Richard is muscular. At only 6′ tall, he’s 185 pounds but most of it looks like muscle. He has a goatee and a bald head and his facial features are very masculine. While I am two inches taller and at least 15 pounds more than him most of my strength is in my legs not my arms. I do a lot of bicycling, thus built up my legs pretty good – but I have scrawny arms. Punching him would be futile.

“Sissy Slut! You’re a sissy who will wear women underwear & clothes. An inferior wimp who will prostrate himself at a superior man or woman’s feet and beg to suck them off. I can feel my cock twitch at the erotic thought of seeing you naked – begging for my masterful cock. You are a slut—one who doesn’t deserve a fine woman like the one who was just with you. When you become MY SLUT – I will insist that that you be gagged and tied up. As my slut—the moment I remove your gag – I want to hear your begging to please me or any of my friends. And trust me – You will BEG. I will reward your proper obedience by letting you kiss and lick my ass. Or maybe lick my balls. Then I will shoot my heavy load all over you pathetic face, and you know what you will do next—you will wipe it off with your hands and suck it into your mouth.” Richard smirked at the picture he just painted.

“You’re sick—you know that!” I half heartedly responded.

“I may be sick – but I see you don’t argue with the truth. You really would like to be a Sissy Slut. You would get so hard by being my newest Pet. You think about that—You can just wonder how it would feel to have my hard cock sliding in and out of that pretty little mouth of yours.” Richard continued taunting me.

I was speechless. I was certainly not going to dignify that last remark with an answer. But my lack of a crude and fighting come-back made me look just a bit inferior to him. In the world of hypnotism I was his better. In the world of aggressive and dominant men – I wasn’t quite in the same ballpark. I had been raised as a gentleman – not a fighter with my fists or words. Oh, I could be sarcastic whenever I wanted – but how should I respond when a guy says I am a sissy slut who should be on my knees paying homage to him as Master.

His smirk became a huge smile. “I got you pegged, don’t I slut? You hide behind that façade of dignity when really you would be better off craving my dick, or a recently fucked pussy to suck on.”

“Fuck off!” was the only come back I could think of.

“You wish – Slut. You wish I would let you be my Sissy Slut. Then I could fuck you when ever you’re good and whip your ass whenever you are bad.” Richard continued.

Ann and Missy were silently watching this war of words—it was no surprise who was winning. Richard was a pro at making people question their self worth. Adding the whip my ass when I am bad remark brought them both to smirk and “Whooo Hoo” cat call.

Missy took my side for a moment just as Becky returned from the restroom, “Richard, I know you would love to fuck me sometime—I will let you fuck me – as soon as my man Tony here – kneels on the ground – naked – spreads his legs – and looks up at your very huge dick and BEGS to suck you off. When he swallows your load and says ‘Thank you Master Dick, you are so much more of a man than I could ever hope to be’—that is the day I will let you put that huge sausage into my lovely but too tight twat!” She gripped his crotch. Then winked at me—“I know that you would refuse to accept this cock as it fucks your sweet little mouth. Wouldn’t you?”

I looked over at Becky who was wondering just what in the world the four of us were talking about and said “You’re lovely twat as you so elegantly put it—is perfectly safe from his deformed useless manhood ‘cause I am not ever going to do that.” I tried to laugh and joke about the conversation.

Missy corrected me “Oh, you might call his manhood that’s 9 or 10 inches long and thick as my wrist deformed. But I wouldn’t call it useless!” Then grabbing Richard’s wrist dragged him away from us saying “C’mon big boy! We have a party to attend at the Suite you rented.”

“See ya’ later Sissy Slut!” Richard called out toward me as he was led away from Becky and me. Ann who had remained quiet the whole time – soaked in my humiliation then followed Richard and Missy toward the exit.

Becky – who had not heard all the conversation – raised her eyebrows “Nine or Ten inches and thick as her wrist – Wow that would be something to see.”

I cringed.

“Why did he call you a Sissy Slut? And why did Missy say she will let him fuck her as soon as she sees you on your knees swallowing his load? Are you gay?” Becky quizzically asked.

“He is just a Rude, Crude, and Socially Unacceptable person.” I answered her.

“So, are you a Sissy Slut? Do you want to suck his cock more than make love to me?” Becky asked with such innocent eyes.

“No!” I vehemently disagreed. “I am not a sissy slut, and I don’t ever want some guys limp cock.”

“Prove it to me!” Becky laughed “Let’s go back to your place!”

* * *

For the next 2 hours we made love – sexual pleasures that I had only dreamed of. She was fabulous, and I wasn’t too bad myself.

Becky’s kisses were passionate. Her movements only increased my desire to fuck her. Everything we did that night was perfect. I stayed hard inside her even after ejaculation. I fucked her again and again. I nibbled on her breasts, her neck and eventually worked my way down to her well fucked pussy.

“Lick me” Becky persuaded me as she pushed my face into her sopping wet pussy.

“I want to – but I would rather do it before I cum instead of after.” I meekly complained.

“Nonsense silly, I don’t sleep with just anyone. You came inside me – if you ever want to fuck me again you will go down there – and clean me out. When you bring me to a couple of orgasms – then you can stop licking me.” Becky told me.

She wasn’t being dominant – or overly aggressive, but she was being forceful in a very sexy way. She brought out the slut in me. I asked “You can’t be serious?”

Becky got a cold look on her face and sighing “Damn. I thought you would be the one to earn my love. Guess I was wrong.” She started to get up off the bed.

“No – No please don’t leave. I just wasn’t sure I wanted to do that right now—but its’ Okay. I will please you.” I pleaded.

Becky teased a bit with her body by thrusting out her nice breasts and pouted her lip “You sure you want to do this for me?”

“Yes” – I took a deep breath and buried myself between her legs and lapped at her soaking wet pussy.

She held my head so I could not back away. It was quite a turn on after all – once I got over the initial gross feeling in my stomach. I was licking her wet pussy, knowing I had fucked it at least 3 times – dumping my load deep within her walls. It was then that the sick thought came to mind.

What if I were sucking a used pussy? What if some other guy had dumped his load of thick white sperm, and I was made to lick it out? How would I feel? Then I put a name to my day dream – what if it were Richard who had fucked her instead of me? I literally started to choke and gag at the thought.

At the same time as I was serving her Becky was divulging to me her enjoyment “You are doing a wonderful job—that feels so nice, I can’t believe how much I enjoy not having to run off the toilet – with sperm running down my leg. Laying back and having someone like you—oh, what did that guy call you? Pussy slut – no Sissy Slut! He called you a sissy slut—wow – this is what sissy little boys do for their women. Lick all the cum from their well fucked pussy.” Becky teased as she held my head firmly against her wet pussy and damp thighs. “Don’t choke on my hair – maybe I should trim it a little closer tomorrow – I just never knew how good it would be to have a guy like you licking and sucking me this way.”

I am really not sure who thought of Richard first—me or her mentioning his new nick-name for me. But that thought stuck in my brain for the rest of the night.

I was worn out and tired but Becky was anxious to learn some more (she knew a little) about hypnotism. So I explained a few things to her. “First you must win the person’s trust – even just a little can go a long way. The more they trust in you – the easier time you will have getting to the deep subconscious mind. Second it is imperative to have them a little tired—it is not a joke when you see that most hypnotists want their patient to be relaxed and in a sleepy mode. This is when you can bypass their barriers and get to the heart of the matter – their will to change or obey.” I covered my mouth and yawned.

“You seem to be tired – should we try some hypnotism on you?” Becky smiled at me.

“Well, you can try – but I am a Master – so I know all the tricks. It would be difficult for you to get into my subconscious.” I warned her.

“Oh, I like a challenge.” She positively glowed.

Then she looked at me as if to say – where do I begin? I told her “Use a passive voice to get into their brain. There is less resistance that way. Once you have your subject slightly under your control – this is the most difficult part, getting them to accept your command. Each time they go under hypnosis after that – it gets easier and easier. They become more comfortable and you can introduce trigger phrases that will bring them back to the sleepy comfort of their happy or quiet place, or maybe introduce trigger phrases that can work a certain function. For instance if someone wanted to quit smoking – you could install a fear of cigarettes – but that would not be wise – they might go nuts every time they see a cigarette in someone else’s hand. But a better way – would be to discover while under hypnosis what they themselves are afraid of. What are their likes and dislikes. If someone hates the smell and taste of burned popcorn, you might say that every time they smoke a cigarette it smells and tastes like burned popcorn. Pretty soon, your customer won’t like to smoke any more.”

“This is wonderful – You are wonderful Tony. I would love to learn more – but it is late, I am not really tired, but if I stay up much longer – and miss my beauty sleep I will be worthless and ugly tomorrow – so I should get to bed.” Becky told me as she started to get dressed.

“Why don’t you spend the night here?” I asked. “It is already 2:15 in the morning. I will fix you some breakfast tomorrow.” Then looking at her fabulous body I told her “Besides, there is no way you could ever look ugly.”

Becky smiled “Okay, but you won’t think I am slut? We can’t both be one!” teasingly reminded me of Richard’s comment.

“Sure you can stay—Sleep with me tonight.”

She agreed. I lay nuzzling in this woman’s fine breasts while she practiced her hypnosis on me. I laughed a little at her attempt to put me into a deep sleep—but time was taking its toll and I really began to get tired. I could hear her drone on with the constant phrases that would ultimately get under my subconscious.

“You feel Sleepy. You want to rest – and go into a deep sleep. You can feel my stiff nipples against your face. As you grow more tired you want to fine my nipples and suck on them. This feels so good. You like it when I stroke your dick. You want to make it hard for me. Yes, that is a good boy. You want to be hard for your Mistress. Your Hypnotic Mistress. You are getting more and more sleepy. Your eyes can barely stay awake, so relax and let yourself slip into a world where you can be safe and happy. This world is all about pleasure, you always want to please the one who is in charge.”

On and on she continued, and never really shut up. I had to laugh every so often when she would put one of those ‘Obey Me – I am your Mistress’ kind of comments in her speech. But eventually I did fall into a deep sleep. That is when I became susceptible to her commands.

You want to obey me. Obey your Mistress. Serve your Mistress. You love to please me. My pleasure is paramount. Whenever anyone says ‘it is hot as summer in the tropics’ – you will get very warm. You will be so warm that you will feel like taking some of your clothes off. As you remove your clothes it gets hotter, and you feel yourself getting hard for me. The sweat perspires off your forehead, and you desire sex. You will strip the rest of the way and kneel down on the ground before your commander – you will await the next order. I want a trigger phrase to get you into this relaxed and obedient state. How about Sissy Slut? Yes—Sissy Slut will be your trigger phrase. When ever you hear me call you Sissy Slut – you will be ready and willing to accept my command.

You want to obey me. Obey your Mistress. Serve Your Mistress. You love to please me. My pleasure is paramount.…

Over and over I heard this in my brain until at last I heard “you will want to sleep with me often. You will desire to hear my voice give you commands and make your body respond. When I am not here sleeping beside you, a desire to obey me and call to get my commands will keep you awake until you obey. Remember you want to obey me.”

I had a dream that first night—I was being called SISSY SLUT. The voice was no longer the sweet teasing one of Becky. No, she was doing it out of fun. This voice was Richard’s. Again and again – his voice was calling in my mind ‘sissy slut’. He had contempt for my body. He was rude and wanted my new girlfriend. He wanted to steal Becky away from me. He wanted to prove I was a sissy slut.

The next morning I woke up with my face nestled gently against her DD breasts. I kissed them and licked them until their nipples popped out and stood at attention.

Becky woke up “My, you like my breasts – just like I hypnotized you last night – I love being woken up with your mouth on them – or on my pussy.”

“You think what you did to me last night was hypnotic and that I am now under your spell.” I laughed “I don’t think so! I am not able to be hypnotized. Not by people who are already good at it – so I don’t think I will be by you.”

“I told you last night that obeying me would get you rewarded. Go fix me breakfast and bring it to me in this bed like you promised and I will reward you by spreading open my legs and letting you lick me to orgasm” Becky teased me with her fabulous body.

I obeyed – and brought us both some food, she took the tray and said “I told you to bring me food – your breakfast is between my legs!”

I grinned and scooted between her tan thighs and dipped my head to her pussy and started lapping until it got wet all on its own. Occasionally I would glance above her flat stomach and past her full breasts to see the smile on her face as she obviously enjoyed my work. She took a banana off the tray sitting beside her – and told me to keep licking but to look up and watch her. She proceeded to peel the banana then slide it (without it breaking apart) in and out of her mouth – showing me just how far she could throat the fruit. I was impressed and wanted to lick her even more. I brought her to a couple of orgasms.

She cleaned up and left – leaving me to wonder if we would see each other again soon.

MORE HYPNOSIS

I didn’t wait too long – she showed up unannounced at my door just before my 11pm bedtime that next day.

I was full of joy – talking a mile a minute asking her where I could get in touch with her and telling her that I didn’t like her leaving without me knowing if I would see her again.

Smiling deeply she told me “Missy told me that you were the best hypnotist in the area. I want to learn from the best. Do you like making love to me?”

“OF COURSE!” I plainly admitted.

“Tell me truthfully – are you so wired up because you miss me and wanted desperately to see me and perhaps fuck me again – or is there another reason?” Becky asked.

“Well, yes – I want to see you – I of course want to make love to you again and again.” I added “You are the best I have ever been with.”

“That is what I wanted – no NEEDED to hear from you. You like making ‘love’ to me, and you think I am the best you ever had. So now we have something to trade – you teach me more and more about hypnosis and I will be teaching you about sex.” Becky pointed her finger at me as if she knew what my answer would be.

Being a typical man I stated firmly “I know how to make love already – I showed you that last night.”

She walked past me as if ignoring that last comment. “Last night was a starting point. You got to see that I don’t know how to hypnotize you or anyone else, and I got to see that what you call making love equally has a lot to be desired.”

That hurt my pride. As I stood there speechless and pouting she continued by explaining more of what she meant. “Yes – like all men, you know where to put your dick. You know that groping my breasts and kissing the nipples is exciting too. I will credit you at being a good kisser – you have soft sweet lips and gentle touch. Your licking and sucking has a lot more to be desired. You dick is pretty thick and at about seven inches is good enough – and staying hard inside of me after you came that first time is good too. But coming that first time in—what was it—2 ½ minutes is not what I call pleasing me. Still – I did tremendously enjoy when you sucked your sperm from my pussy. This tells me that you are capable of learning more. That was your FIRST TIME to suck out a used pussy wasn’t it?”

“Yes” I answered.

“Don’t look so upset. Just moments ago you were thrilled to see me. I know how to pleasure you – beyond your wildest dreams. I know what men like. I know what can keep a guy hard for hours even days – so that when he does shoot his load – it is the best feeling in the world.” Then running her hand softly down the front of her body accentuating her curves “So – do you want this?”

I was hooked. She was all I could think of all day. I was miserable not knowing how to get in touch with her. I had to have more of what she could give. So naturally I said “YES – it’s a deal. I teach you some things about hypnosis and you teach me to be better at sex.” But my natural urge to know more – had to ask this stupid question “You will show me more about sex and thus we will fuck all the time, but you don’t want me because you’re in love with me and want to be my boyfriend?”

“I might like you later – once I have taught you things that please me. But for now, let’s keep it on a semi-professional level. We trade what you are good at – for what I am good at.” Becky explained.

It didn’t really answer my question – but I was sure that sex (of any kind) with her, was better than no sex at all. When I tried to steer the questions toward her male likes and dislikes – she turned the conversation toward hypnotism. So for the next 2 hours I told her more and more about the subject.

Monday being a workday for me – it was now 3am when I was finally hitting the sack. She joined me – but she wasn’t the least bit tired. She wanted to pick my brain a little more. I said that I wanted some sex – and she said I had earned it but that it would be better if I got some sleep and we fucked when I had my morning ‘woody’.

Just like the night we met, I ended up nestled in her breasts while she stroked my temples and continued to talk. I am your Mistress. Obey me. You want to please me. On and on she went until I fell asleep.

My dream was different that night. I could hear someone else talking to her and her back to them. Was there more than one person in the room? At her urging I had put on a blindfold so I could close my eyes (dark) and she could still have the reading light on to go over her hypnosis notes. I wanted to be startled and wake up but somewhere far away I could hear her say “Relax – you need to please me. Please me now by being good and resting your head against my beautiful breasts. You like that don’t you Sissy Slut?” I mumbled yes then drifted back into my dream. “I could hear her say – let me see it. Yes it is much bigger than I have had in a long time – he’s Okay but comes too quick. I like your big mushroom head. Of course I can take it all – then I distinctly remember her saying don’t be alarmed – my voice will get deeper – this is Okay. You want to obey my deep voice – and bring whatever pleasure it may require from you. Moments later, the voice sounded like Richard’s again.—Why HIS Voice? Why should he haunt my wonderful dream? He was telling me to remain in my deep sleep – I wanted to obey his voice just like I was obeying the higher voice. I’m going to remove the covers and you are going to begin getting very cold. Feel the cold air hitting your body – cold wet air—like you just jumped into a freezing cold shower. You know what happens when you are cold. I try to answer ‘goose bumps’ in my dreamy state. The voice says – you cock get really small – you feel how small it is? It is totally insignificant.

When ever you hear “It is freezing in the Antarctic circle” you will immediately feel this way. Cold, small and insignificant.

You wish you had a big cock. A nice big thick cock. You crave it – how does a Sissy Slut crave a cock? See how small your cock is? It is so small because you are so very cold. You can’t warm up – it gets really small- reduced down to maybe only an inch or two. You can make it bigger by thinking of something sexy. Think of how sexy it would be to suck a cock I have for you. A big thick cock. You crave to suck a big thick hot cock. You feel the heat just inches from your mouth. It is the heat that warms your body back up. Open your mouth and beg for the heat in my hot cock. I shake my head no—I don’t want a cock in my mouth. No – please—— don’t make me freeze this way –

I hear Richards voice command – Sissy Slut – feel your cock – put your right hand on your tiny little frozen cock. I do – thinking it will warm me up

Now reach out with your left hand – hold it out so I can give you something. In a fog, I obey. Something slightly hard – wet – and very warm is placed in my hand. Slide your left hand up and down the object in your hand. You can feel the heat. It is hot – yours is tiny and cold isn’t it? You feel the difference? In the fog of my sleep I nod my head – the object in my hand is thick – I can get my hand around it – but it feels sort of soft too. It is hot. My skin is so cold – this object in my hand is hot. I hear Richard saying something about what I have in my hand—the thing I am stroking – I hear him say that it is his COCK. Oh no – I am holding some guys cock. I try to pull my hand away – but he tells me to hold onto it. “Sissy Slut – you must hold my cock.” It is true – my tiny dick is an inch at best. This log in my hand had to be much bigger than mine – maybe 12 or 13 inches.

Now that you have held my cock—I want you to dream about it—Sissy Slut. When you wake – you will only remember your slight craving for big things that remind you of a cock like a Cucumber, or Dildo and what you would do with one if you really had one.

True to my dream, when I woke up I had an impression etched on my mind of a guy with a cocky attitude and a hung like a horse. This frightened me. I was the master hypnotist, I can’t be having dreams like someone was playing with MY MIND could I? Before Becky left in the morning I asked her a few probing questions to clear up the matter in my brain.

“Becky, I need to know something about last night. Was there someone else in my bedroom?” Attempting to sound innocent I asked her.

“Yes there was!” Becky smiled at me.

Suddenly I didn’t need to sound like I was asking an innocent question. “I knew it – what did you let that macho asshole into my bedroom for?”

“Which Macho Asshole are you talking about?” Becky asked

“You know which one – I could hear him last night – and I, I um, held his—he was here.” I couldn’t say exactly what I had dreamed of.

“You asked if someone else was in the room with you last night and I said yes – but it was me. And I don’t believe I qualify as a macho asshole.” Becky curtly stated

I just couldn’t ask anything else – for fear that I was totally mistaken.

Becky was a little bit upset that I was ranting and raving about someone else where there wasn’t anyone else there, or so she said. That next day when Becky visited me – we discussed more along the lines of trigger phrases, and how or when to use them. I explained that the trigger phrase must be something that the person is able to do. It could be used to quickly bring the subject back into line or under hypnosis without going through the whole – you feel sleepy routine.

That night she again slept with me and this time I tried to stay awake for a longer period of time – but it was no use. Becky was holding my head in her lap and stroking my forehead and talking gently into my ear telling me the same things she had been saying before. “You need to obey my voice. You wish to please me and my voice in every command I may give. Only this time she wanted to try out a few trigger phrases. Once I was deep in sleep she told me some trigger phrases she wanted me to obey. The first I remember is “Sissy Slut Freeze” where I was held still and could not move a muscle. The other was “Sissy Slut Kneel” Where I got out of bed and dropped to my knees before her. She patted me on my head – At least I think it was her patting on my head. The voice again sounded like someone else’s. This time it sort of sounded like Ann’s voice. I knew Ann was a little dominatrix and could be a Bitch when she wanted to be. I was told to open my mouth and a wet pussy was pushed against my lips. I started licking and sucking this pussy – even though this time it didn’t taste the same as the other times I had licked Becky. I was being held tightly against this wet pussy and being told what a good little Sissy Slut should do – LICK AND SUCK a pussy. Since this is what I liked doing – I didn’t really object to this treatment. Even many years ago when I learned to be a hypnotist, my professor always told me –that if you already are inclined to do something – when you are ordered to perform under hypnosis – you will accept the command without any argument or objection.

This time I heard the voice tell me to go to a porno shop and purchase several items – a dildo that can be used as a strap on, some S & M or bondage DVD’s that show women as dominant or some gay ones where there is a dominant male and sucking slaves being used. I recall that the voice told me to buy as much as I could find – during my business lunch hour and come back to my place and watch them. I should take full note of how a submissive male looks, acts and respects a more dominant male or female. I was told I could play with my cock while I watched the videos but to save the dildo for a later surprise.

THE PORNO SHOP

Sure enough the next day during lunch I found it necessary to leave work and go to Kitty Lounge and Video store. I walked around the store grabbing up all the DVD’s on bondage and S & M that involved a male submissive and either a female or male dominant. I took them to the counter and woman who checked me out was pretty surprised “We don’t get too many customers here who buy $986.00 worth of DVD’s at one time. I am going to have to see you drivers license to verify your credit card.” When I showed her, she remarked “Gee, I know where you live – I have an apartment just about a mile from your place. Do you already have a Mistress?”

I answered “I don’t know. I have never been here or any place like this before, I just felt compelled to buy all this stuff.”

“Just compelled huh? And it all happens to be bondage and S & M? That is pretty kinky stuff for a newbie like you. Do you need anything else?” She asked.

I looked at her – “Yes, there is one other thing – I think I need to buy a dildo – one that is pretty big, and yet can be strapped on.” I sheepishly replied.

She got a heck of big grin on her face, and said “Pretty big? Define what you think is pretty big – I mean we have some monster ones that will tear you in two. And then we have ones that will just fuck your insides till you cum all over the place.” This full figured porn shop woman thought this was a hoot. She had tattoos nearly all over her body. She had a piercing on each nipple that I could see through her sheer top. She had striped hair – a mix of blonde and jet black. She had long fingernails with rings on each finger, and she had the nerve to be judging me.

“I think it has to be bigger than mine.” I tried to remember what I was supposed to do.

“Well now, how big are you?” She goaded me.

“Normal I guess.” I sheepishly admitted.

“Show me! Whip it out and show me what you think is normal.” She continued to taunt me.

“I can’t do that – here – right now?” I awkwardly stated.

“Look around you – this is a porno shop silly – Don’t be a Sissy boy – whip it out and let me see.” She snickered.

The word ‘sissy’ was a trigger – all my commands had used that word as a predecessor. My eyes glazed over and slowly unzipped my khakis. I reached in and hauled my soft cock out for her inspection.

This woman looked past the counter – nodded – and gave me a thumb up sign. “Not too shabby. I fully expected you to be pretty wimpy but I guess that it gets 6 or 7 inches when it is hard – am I right?”

I agreed with her.

“What kind of dildo do you want again – many of the bigger ones are black. Do you want one of those?” She taunted me with the question I think cause she saw a little of the embarrassment on my face.

“I need one that is bigger – more manly.” I shamefully admitted.

“Okay, here is a nice thick 12 inch one for you to play with.” Snickering at me she continued. “See how it looks and feels lifelike. And it has an attachment to be used as a strap on. Although, you are not too small – so you want one because your old lady knows you can’t keep it up – or you want to be fucked like a girl, and a bigger cock in your ass will make you feel a little more feminine. I would like to recommend two types of strap on that you will love. The first is the one that someone wears around their waist and crotch, and the other is my personal favorite – that straps tightly to the guys chin. Then when he is ramming it into a nice pussy he can use his tongue at the same time to bring the Mistress off.”

She talked me into the whole thing and it came to over eleven hundred dollars. I left, and she had written down my address and told me that she will check up on me sometime real soon.

Instead of going back to work that afternoon, I just had to sit in front of my TV and watch the videos I had purchased. I started stroking my manhood – and jerking off to the scenes on the TV. I found it especially interesting to watch leather clad Dominatrix berate and abuse a submissive male. When I finally got to see one of the many gay DVD’s I had purchased, I was already quite turned on and was ready to shoot my load any minute. Seeing a muscular guy with leather bands on his biceps and a leather pouch at his crotch – totally abuse a hapless male – put me over the edge. I shot my load all over myself. But even with cock juice dripping off my pants and the couch, I couldn’t pull my head away from the scene on the TV.

Becky came in to visit – and was either really shocked or just acted shocked at the scene before her.

“What in God’s creation are you doing? Aren’t you supposed to be at work? I was going to make you a surprise by stripping down and waiting in your bed for you to arrive, but I guess you don’t need me for that.”

I mumbled an apology.

Becky picked up several of the DVD’s “What do we have here – ‘Mistress abuses her slaves’, ‘The Dominant Woman,’ ‘Pussy boys serve the Master’. Oh, I bet that one is totally hot for some gay guy. What kind of sexual pervert are you turning out to be?” She was pissed.

I tried to explain, but everything that came out of my mouth was a waste of air.

“Is THIS what you like?” Becky said while picking up a few more.

“I guess so!” I mumbled.

“There seems to be a connection here – all of them involve bondage, most of them humiliation, and some are dominant females while others are dominant males. But the one connection – they all have submissive little pussy boys in them. Is that what makes you hard – and squirt all over the place? You want to be a little pussy boy?

“I don’t know!” I tearfully admitted.

“Do you like women – or Men?” Becky quizzed me.

“Women!” I quickly answered.

“Women?” She quizzed him “Are you sure? This video you’re watching looks like a bound wimp on his knees sucking off a leather brute of a man – he must be 10 inches and thick too. You are sitting here – watching this crap and stroking your wasted dick – it isn’t even hard anymore. You look like you have squirted a half dozen times. And you tell me that you like women more than men.” Shaking her head at me “I don’t believe you.”

“I don’t know what happened. What are you doing to me – I wasn’t like this before I met you.” I complained.

“ME? You expect to blame me for you’re jerking off to some gay guys on the video?” Becky was dismayed.

“It has to be something that you are doing – I never had this feeling before. You promised to show me lots of sex. I just never imagined that I would want this. I can’t work – I have to be embarrassed at a porno shop by some girl with tattoos and body piercing. I can’t stop thinking about big, thick, powerful—um” I hesitated saying cocks and instead said “Strong willed guys and dominant women.” I complained.

Becky had him off balance. She knew it. He was starting to become afraid. His cock was squirting off to guys – not just gay guys having sex – but strong willed gay Masters and weak insignificant slaves. He was watching dominant women whip and punish vulnerable men who were no better than little school boys caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

“I will correct this situation in very short time.” Becky advised Tony. “Sissy Slut you can go back to watching the TV and yanking on your pathetic little dick.”

She commanded me to watch the video – just like I heard in the back of my mind – I need to learn how to be like these guys. I went back to stroking my dick and watching some gay master smack the ass of his lackey.

FEELING WORTHLESS

After watching parts of 10 or so DVD’s some with men and some with aggressive women, and jerking off to all of them – my poor dick was useless. There wasn’t any jism left in my now smaller balls. I was worn out, both physically and mentally drained.

Becky came to bed with me and insisted that I fuck her. I was useless in that department. I could sense her displeasure, and she became a bit more aggressive in her newly acquired talents. I did the next best thing – I sucked her pussy for 35 minutes till she had two quick orgasms. But still disappointed by my now useless cock she commanded me. “Sissy Slut – I command you not to be able to cum again until you are given the command ‘Sissy Slut Squirt Now’” Over and over I heard OBEY MISTRESS – but this time I heard another command OBEY MASTER. Who is my Master – I kept trying to think of someone that would become my Master. The only face that crept into my brain was Richard’s. Nooooo not him! I can’t possibly see him as the Leather Master – like the DVD’s I had been watching. But I could see him – arms folded across his bare chest, muscles bulging. Looking between his legs I could see something else bulging: his cock and balls. I thought back to the sweet housewife Sue’s description of Richard’s 9 inch cock – mushroom head, walnut sized balls in a soft hairless sack. My cock twitched at the thought.

I could feel myself on my knees – begging for that meat. I felt my head bending way back so my mouth when open would allow his thick shaft to penetrate past my throat and my choke reflexes.

When I awoke – Becky was gone. No note – no call, and no clothes left in my place. Or so I thought. The work day went slow – I had trouble concentrating again. I missed her, but I also had a craving for the videos. I wanted to watch them again and again. So when I got home, I barely got my pants to my knees and the video going when I began to stroke my erection. It felt smaller now that I had come so many times yesterday. I looked at the screen, and compared myself to those actors of the pornographic story. Which character did I most resemble? The dominant woman? No, of course not. The confident and brawny Master with the immense dick? Not a chance. The feminine dressed wimp – maybe, but the guy who submissively submits to everyone control – Most definitely. My dick was smaller than those on the TV and began to feel a little bit inferior.

I slept alone that night – no word from Becky. But my dreams were there again. They started midway through the night, and this time it was a man’s voice I heard and obeyed. Have you been watching the DVD’s Sissy Slut? In a fog I shook my head yes. Are you learning what you need to do as a Sissy Slut? Again I felt my head shaking in the affirmative. Tell me – Tell me Sissy Slut how you feel watching them – tell me what you are learning from watching them. The back of my mind – I think I was talking in my sleep ‘Master and Mistress command – the slave obeys’. Good. My Sissy Slut is learning what his new role in life will be – obey the dominating force. It is a fact—Your Master has a bigger – thicker – more potent cock. It is a fact that Sissy Sluts crave big cocks. Your mouth opens up – your tongue licks your lips – your eyes show the need in you to please your Master and Mistress. Sissy Slut – Kneel. Sissy Slut open your eyes – and put your mouth to your Master’s mighty cock. Smell the pungent odor of my sweaty cock and balls. In my dream I opened my mouth to its widest range and sucked and swallowed and licked and even kissed this mans cock. Why? Because he commanded it. Why? Because I felt a tremendous urge to obey no matter what.

I woke up—looked around the room. There was no sign of any sexual activity. It was all a weird dream. It had to be. It must be because of those dumb video’s I was watching. They have such powerful men – dominant women – who order their subjects to please them. It could be the dildo that I had purchased – 12 inches of flexible rubber. It couldn’t possibly be real.

OTHER STRANGE EVENTS

I went to work for the next few days and missed Becky each night. My dreams were less realistic than recently, but I did have a few thoughts where I was sucking Ann’s pussy while she whipped my ass with a riding crop. She was aggressive enough and real enough for me to insert her face – when watching the DVD’s. I continued to stroke my cock – but I must have emptied it completely the other day – because it was useless to me. I felt good – but it never would squirt off. I somehow couldn’t cum.

Then on Friday night I got a call from Becky. She and I talked for 20 or 30 minutes before she sent me to the freezer to fetch something she had stashed there. In the back of the freezer I found what I had been instructed to retrieve: a Ziploc bag with pair of very worn panties. Getting back into bed and talking to Becky she told me if I ever wanted to see her again I was to put the frozen panties over my face so that the crotch was directly over my nose and mouth. I hesitantly obeyed and when I told her they were in place she went on putting ME into a trance. Obey your Mistress. Sleep for me. Go into a deep sleep and dream of me. Inhale my essence. I wore those panties both before and after being fucked – so they have lots of cum in them. Freezing them has saved them for your nose and tongue. I heard over and over to obey. I was licking them – smelling her just as if she was there in bed with me. I was told to lick them some more. Smell the aroma – they had been worn all day. It turns you on to have this fragrance next to your nose and mouth. Your mouth waters for this taste. On and on – this silly dream continued.

When I woke up and took the panties off my face, I discovered they didn’t quite have the same feel. Before I had completely woken up I gave the fabric another few good licks. Shocked, I removed them only to discover they were not silk red panties anymore – but rather 36 inch waist white cotton jock strap. A MAN’S JOCK STRAP was against my nose and mouth. They were stained all right – it looked like some guy had dumped a huge load of cum into them. This was my first piece of evidence that someone had been in my house, switched the panties with this gross male garment. I didn’t even own a jock strap. Not being too athletic I had little use for one since sophomore gym class.

I ran to the shower and soaped up my whole body paying double or triple attention to my face. I needed to get all the smell off of me. I wanted to cleanse my face from any contact with this garment. After getting dressed I started to look around the room for the jock strap. I wanted to confront Becky about it. I couldn’t find it. I looked everywhere. Then I went to the last place I normally look – the freezer – and found the pair of panties back in the Ziploc bag all the way in the back of the top shelf. No jock at all. I ran back to the bedroom and looked under the bed, behind the furniture and under the cushions of the chair. It was gone. Then I began to wonder if it ever existed at all? Who was doing this? The house door was locked – could someone have gotten rid of them when I went to the shower?

I couldn’t ask anyone about it. It really wouldn’t even make sense to ask Becky or anyone else.

The next night I was home alone when the doorbell rang. There on my porch was a leather clad woman, wearing leather boots and slapping a riding crop against her booted calf. Embarrassed for her being on my doorstep – I didn’t know what to say or do.

“Hi, remember me?” This full figured woman asked me.

Shaking my head no, I said I couldn’t place her.

“Remember the Kitty Lounge and Video shop? I was the one that waited on you. My name is Terry but you can call me Mistress. Now, will you please step aside – or should I make you submit to me here on your doorstep?” Terry stated in a humorous manor.

Oh my God. The woman with the tattoos and piercing was at my doorstep inviting herself inside. Her hair was no longer streaked but jet black and tied up in a bun. Her leather top just barely contained her jiggling female flesh. She had to be EE cup or larger. I slowly stepped away from the door and she came inside. She looked around the place and commented “Just the way I imagined it.” Then slapping her crop to in her palm said “Strip!”

“What?” I asked in surprise.

“You heard me. Strip – at least remove your shirt. If you want me to do the rest it will cost you.” She smirked.

“You think you can just come to my house and order me around – what makes you think I will obey?”

“Don’t be silly – I have already seen your dick, and you came in my shop and bought over 1100 dollars in porno. All of the porno was Bondage or S & M. You don’t fit the Dominant role too well, so I believe you are submissive. So now I am offering you the time of your life – now STRIP!” Terry told me.

While being flabbergast at the prospect of submitting to this woman – she wasn’t Becky. She was rough. She was muscular. She had black hair and Becky was a redhead. She looked like a dike who might be a man hater, but her demeanor was a little bit fun. So while I considered all these things – she strolled up to me and without any warning took the crop and whipped it upward right between my legs – smacking my balls with one quick movement.

“AAAAaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!” I yelled as the breath escaped my mouth. I clutched my groin and quickly sank to my knees before her.

Reaching toward my waist she grabbed my shirt and yanked it over my head. My knees were like rubber and I could do little to resist her. Being hit in the nuts was enough pain for my body and ego but being manhandled by this woman as she reduced my mobility so resistance was futile. She had one wrist locked in a cuff and was drawing it back to connect the other one when my breath finally returned. I started cussing and threatening her. “Use that mouth to insult me and I may just ram that dildo down it instead of just gagging you.” She bound my arms behind my back, and locked a 3 inch wide collar on my neck. Then she connected the collar to the arm bindings through the use of a strap that snapped shut in a few places. I was hers.

Pleased with the progress she had made – she strolled around my body. Trying to pull my arms toward the front of my body was next to impossible. An equally hard task was getting them to protect my ass. Snickering – she watched me struggle on the ground. “Well, let’s see that big ol’ cock you have!” Terry proceeded to unzip my pants and yanked them off my legs. She actually ripped my underwear when she was trying to remove them. Then without any compassion, she rolled my balls in my sack with the intent to see how much pain I was in from her recent attack. Gripping them in one hand she slowly closed her fist and started to squeeze. Nervously I began to sweat. She watched me closely, and saw that I was frightened. “Don’t be afraid, I just want you to feel who has you by the balls!”

Terry began to stroke my shaft. The more she pulled on it the more friction I felt. It didn’t smooth away the hurt I was feeling in my balls, but she was trying to get me hard for her use. “C’mon, I didn’t hurt you too bad. Get this dick hard for me.”

After 3 minutes of her yanking on my cock, she gave up. I wasn’t getting hard. I was nervous, and sore. There was no way at this point I was going to get hard for some wild bitch to take advantage of me.

Disappointed she asked me “Since this little thing isn’t going to stiffen up – tell me where you keep that dildo I sold you? While we’re at it – tell me where the head strap is too.”

She returned with them both and shoving the dildo through the hole in the leather, she straightened it on my chin and buckled the straps around my head. When I glanced down, I had a 12 inch rubber dick protruding from my chin.

Terry went to the couch and sitting down – spread her legs wide – exposing a shaved pussy. Her pussy lips were big and dark purple. Her whole pussy was three inches from one end to the other. I could see her nub (clit) poking past her purple lips like a tiny hard dick. “Crawl over here Slave, and put your face to good work.”

I couldn’t fight this Bitch; she already has had me by the balls. I couldn’t escape, I was bound and naked. I didn’t want to service her with my cock, and it didn’t get hard enough for her to enjoy. But now I was crawling toward that pussy so she could fuck my face.

“I am being nice to you because you are new. Normally when I have a Slave use a dildo like the one you have strapped to your face, I have him or her tied to the bed. Then I lower myself down and he or she has no place to go. When I get it in deep enough, the slave can use his tongue to lick at the real sensitive part right here.” Terry said while pointing to the top of her pussy lips. “It is really difficult to be USED this way – it is much easier for the Slave to kneel on the ground and shove the cock into my pussy a little at a time. So that is what you are going to do for me right now!”

Swallowing hard, I slunk over between her thighs. I inhaled the fishy aroma from her damp pussy. The pungent stench nearly knocked me to the ground. I thought, ‘Doesn’t this girl ever wash – what about proper hygiene?’ “Have you ever had someone lick you while they were chewing and sucking on Altoids?”

She smiled. “Yes, that is a wonderful idea Slave. Do you have any?”

I stood up and rushed to the bed stand to retrieve them – shoveled 4 or 5 into my mouth, chewing up one right away. Then just as quickly rushed back to the couch and plopped to my knees between her legs. I lowered my head so that huge dildo that was strapped to my chin would miss the target and I could press my peppermint filled mouth to her smelly twat and mix some of the mints with her pussy juice so I could stand the stench. Eagerly I lapped at her lips, she first complained about my missing her pussy with the dildo – but settled down pretty quick when I was lapping at her tender parts.

After smearing my face with her sex, she pulled my head away with her fingers in my hair, and aimed that dildo at her opening and pushed on the back of my head to force the thick rubber shaft in. This was a novel way of having sex. She was probably enjoying this. She guided my head back and forth as she used it to fuck herself. I was getting an up close view of her shaved pussy, and looking beyond that from time to time, I saw that she was pulling on her nipple rings. She had the largest pair of knockers, but they had to be fake; they never sagged the slightest bit. They stood out from her chest like two torpedoes.

She fucked herself with my face for 30 minutes, allowing me to catch a breath every so often when she didn’t have my chin and face smashed against her now very wet pussy. I licked and sucked her pussy juice now that the mints had done their work. They aroused her sensitive nerve endings; and for me – they made it a lot easier to slurp down her nasty cum.

Then she had me stand beside the couch while she sucked on my cock. “Stand still!” she told me. Oh, man. I thought Becky was good at giving head. This woman was a pro. Come to think of it – maybe she has worked in this field before. But oh, man was she ever good at making a man feel awesome.

After a few minutes, she was pushing her little finger into my anus, and cupping my balls with her other hand while sliding my hard shaft down her throat. My legs began to buckle. Each time she licked the sensitive nerve endings under my cock, my legs buckled. I gave into the feeling and soon tried to let go a huge torrent of cum. Nothing came out. I could feel it getting so close. She knew that I was close because she looked into my eyes and said “You want this – don’t you Slave?”

She was right – I did want to cum now. I wanted to – my cock wanted to – but something in the back of my mind wouldn’t let me squirt off. Something was telling my body – I have not gotten permission to cum. Becky wasn’t here to allow me to cum. I thought about the few times I was jerking myself off recently, and I couldn’t cum then either. Could this be? Did Becky really have the power to control when I would cum when she isn’t even in the room?

I twitched, and jerked around. I felt like I was going to cum forever, but nothing shot off and my cock did not wilt.

“This isn’t easy for you – I don’t turn you on? What does turn you on? Guys? Strong men who wear leather – like some of the DVD’s you bought? Terry taunted.

Then I blurted out “I want to cum – I feel it – but I haven’t been given permission.”

She smile a wicked smile – “Someone is training you just right.”

“Maybe I will ride your cock after all.” Terry said as she pushed me face-up to the floor. Mounting my hard on – she rode me to several orgasms. My cock was hard the whole time, but I never did squirt off. Becky wasn’t there to give me permission. Terry used me the whole night, and then set me free.

TOTAL AND COMPLETE HUMILIATION

Becky and I went to the next meeting of hypnotists and all was well for a little while, when Richard came over to our table and ran his hands up Becky’s back and down her front, copping a feel of her fabulous tits. This action angered me. I was jealous to let another guy touch the girl I was seeing. But since it was Richard and all he represented I was furious.

“Take your hands away from her – if you know what is good for you!” I bravely knocked his arm away from her chest.

“What do you think you are doing – laying your paw on my arm? Don’t you know how silly you look being the brave boyfriend?” Richard taunted me.

“She is not yours!” I vehemently shot back.

Richard smiled and again cupped her breast. “She is not yours when she knows she could have someone better.”

I grabbed his wrist and squeezed. I shot a daring look into his eyes, but he didn’t appear to be intimidated. Richard appeared to be amused at my show of strength. He smiled at me as if he knew my innermost thoughts. It was eerie the way his look shot through me. “Before this night is over – you won’t be begging for Becky – you will be begging for me.” Richard confidently stated, and grabbed his crotch.

Becky tried to stop the confrontation and suggested I run off to the restroom while she got things in order here.

I wanted her to leave with me that instant. I felt like if I didn’t run away right now I might never get away. But pride of being the best at my profession let me stand fast. Stupid old pride made me stand up to Richard and his gang of erotic friends. I felt fear. Yes, I was afraid that I might be in trouble by doing anything to displease him. What an odd thought to have about my enemy.

“Leave – I will get this settled and you can return in a few minutes and everything will be put in its proper place.” Becky convinced me to exit to the restroom and leave her to settle with him for groping her just now.

I went off – took a leak, and then just stood in front of the mirror and tried to control my breathing. I was very anxious, and knew this was not the way I needed to be right now.

When I returned I saw a lot of the people laughing and some of them pointed in my direction. What was up? Should I ignore their stares? What if they just knew I was almost in an altercation with Richard? Did they know that I was afraid of him? Could they sense just how nervous I was being here – standing up to him and his crowd? I realized that they were looking at something – photos black and white photos – close up ones. By the time I got back to my table and realized that Richard, Ann, Becky and a lot of other people were still gathered close by – waiting for my reaction. But my reaction to what?

Then I got a good look at one of the photos – it was my face – licking an ass. Not just any ass, but a Man’s ass. I had my tongue clearly extended and I was busy licking the crack of some guy’s ass. Then I saw another – this one seemed a lot like the first one I saw – I was still kissing the guys ass, but he was fucking a pussy. His cock was half way buried in a furry pussy. I tried to think – but my mind was cloudy. I could hear everyone laughing. I could see as they gathered around to see other photos, and point to me. My face – was clearly in the photo – and I seemed to be enjoying myself. There didn’t seem to be any facial shots of the guy’s ass I was kissing and licking, nor the woman he was fucking.

I saw another photo – this time I was licking an extremely wet pussy. It looked like someone had shot a significant load of cum on her bush and right leg. It was my face being planted between those thighs slurping that cum up.

The weirdest feeling was coming over me. My eyes were glazing over, and I was thrusting my whole face forward as if I was kissing or licking this slimy pussy. I could feel this pussy just inches in front of me and I wanted to lick it, and clean the nasty mess up. But everyone could see that there wasn’t a pussy in front of my face, just open air.

The next photo thrust in my view was one of me – kneeling in front of some guys legs. His dick – was dangling down at least 6 or 7 inches in front of my face. I wasn’t kissing it. I wasn’t licking it. I was just staring upward at it – almost wishing to have it. The crowd watched in glee as I opened my mouth up slightly and tilted my head back just like in the photo. I was imagining that I was begging for this whopper cock. I was turned on by it.

“Look at him – he looks like he wants it.” I heard someone say next to me.

My mind kicked into normal gear – for a moment the fog in my brain was gone; long enough to get a little anger up past the pit of my stomach. “Who did this? What did someone do? How did these photos happen?” I furiously asked the room aloud.

Richard smirked – “Photos are worth a 1000 words; they’re not doctored – the image you see is real.” Then laughing an evil cackle “Here you go Sissy Slut – how about THIS ONE!” and thrust the worst one into my face.

This photo was a close up of me – still on my knees. My head cocked back, and mouth wide open swallowing that same huge cock. Seeing this photo made me react in a controlled manner. Like a baby bird waiting to be fed, right there in front of everyone I tilted my head back and opened my mouth wide as I could and licked around my lips as if I was waiting for that cock to enter them right now.

Everyone looked at me – but I couldn’t help it – I craved that cock.

“See something you like? You’re hungry for that cock? You want it don’t you?” Ann tormented me.

“Yessssss” I sighed, still keeping my head back like I wanted some big hunk to stuff his slab of meat down my throat.

“Sissy Slut – from this point forward tonight you will have full conscious realization of what is going on with you – but you will remain obedient, compliant, submissive, polite, and most of all completely under your Master’s control.” Richard told me. “Now, show me how to properly beg for that cock you saw in the photos!”

Oh my as if in a dream that I could watch – I could feel myself melting into his arms and starting to fall to his feet. I feel my desire burning inside – wanting to be his pet. Oh this is so very wrong. I am not gay. I am not submissive. I am not his slut. His SLUT – Oh, my I want – I need to be his SLUT. “Can I please be your SLUT? Can I suck on your magnificent thick 9 inch cock?” Oh, what am I saying? I just heard myself beg to be his slut – SLUT – “Please Master I want to be your SLUT.” I did it again. I can hear the people laughing around me.

Ann added “Make him beg to be your Sissy Slut – show him why he is a Sissy Slut!”

One of his other gang members said “Strip him so we can see how lame he is.”

Even another said “Yeah, Strip him naked and make him kneel on the tabletop so everyone can see!”

I heard more chats of “Strip him! Strip Him STRIP HIM!!”

Richard used a trigger phrase. ‘it is hot as summer in the tropics’ Then added to the crowd, “He will strip – I won’t do a thing. He will strip to please us.”

Staying on my knees I began to get hot and clammy. These clothes were too tight – much too restraining to do me any good. I needed to get free of them. I was beginning to perspire, in part from the comment that Richard made but also in part because I could still realize just what was going on. I was not a mindless sap who was doing his bidding like I must have been in those photos. Oh those photo’s I glanced down and saw one that was laying to the right of the others: A huge cock erupting on someone’s pussy. Not in the pussy – but on the outside the way the erotic film stars do to show that they have come. My mind searched out the photo that went with this one. There it was – lying beside another stack just over there – I could see it – I was lapping the sweet man juice mixture off of the wet pussy. I was greedily drinking up someone’s cum. I was getting so hot – I needed to strip.

I yanked my shirt off my head, followed by the t-shirt. Staying on my knees I kicked off my shoes and unzipped my pants. Moments later, I had even removed them. All I had left on was a pair of silk boxers and some cotton socks. I stopped there. Richard, Ann, Becky and all the other people who had gathered for the floor show stopped and watched intently to see if I was going to remove them. But because I was conscious of the events – I struggled to keep some dignity.

Richard must have known what was going on in my mind – as a pretty good hypnotist himself he could see when a subject was struggling with obeying a command. This time he said “Still it is hot as summer in the tropics”

Looking down at my body I could see the only clothes I had left on – those had to be removed so I could cool down – I felt even hotter – I MUST COOL DOWN! My dick was throbbing and I was getting hard.

“Look at the bulge in his boxers. See how turned on he is. He loves this treatment!” Someone in the crowd said from my left.

I stripped off the boxers and my socks. My dick stood up from my crotch. All seven inches of it were hot and throbbing. I hadn’t cum in awhile, so my ball sack was getting full. But I was kneeling on floor while everyone else stood in clothes. Richard smirked at me. He knew just how obedient I was. I couldn’t look at Becky – but I could see that her hand was lightly stroking Richard’s crotch. Richard must have gotten to her after we met. He couldn’t get to me so he got to her and let her subdue my will to resist.

“Sissy Slut – Get up on this table and spread your legs real wide!” Richard commanded.

I obeyed and carefully crawled up on the round table.

Then two or three times in a row he whispered in my right ear. “It is freezing in the Antarctic circle”

I was on display. Legs spread wide open (per my last command) and now I was getting so very cold. My arms felt like they had goose bumps, my fingers were numb. My cock – was quickly shrinking to an extremely small state. It was getting teensy weensy and useless. I felt inferior. He even showed how inferior I was to the crowd. He handed me a photo of that huge cock, I was sucking that cock, and had my hand on the base of it. It was throbbing hard, with the thick veins running down the soft side of the flesh. The length in the photo was easy to compare – it was as long as my chin to the top of my head. The thickness of that cock, the one that makes me drool, was equally impressive. Although my hand could encircle it at its base, I could just picture a girls hand on it – they may not get their fingers to touch. My head inclined back and my mouth opened up again. I was thirsting for this meat. I licked my lips again and could just feel myself begging for this monster. All the while I was so very cold – freezing to death, naked on this table.

“Sissy Slut – Turn the photo around and show everyone what a real cock looks like.” Richard said.

I obeyed and everyone’s eyes were diverted to the picture that I held up.

Richard showed me off like I was some small pet on display. “Look everyone. See how Tony here adores a big cock. He is nothing but a SISSY.”

I cringed at that word, but continued to hold up the photo for everyone to see.

Richard went on “Now everyone, look at Tony’s pathetic excuse for calling himself a man!” He emphasized this fact by gesturing his little pinky by waving it back and forth at me.

I could see the crowd shuffling around to get a better look at my private parts. I started to close my legs but Richard stopped me.

“NO – Sissy Slut – Keep your legs wide open so everyone can see the difference between what I man has—which you obviously lust for; and yours which looks smaller than an 8 year old.”

HE DID IT – Richard had reduced me to tears. I was crying. The tears were falling down my face – but I was still holding that damn photo up for everyone to see. I was still spreading my legs as wide as I could. I was still freezing cold. So cold, that my dick must have looked pathetic to everyone around. I was humiliated in front of the whole group.

“Do you want to have a cock as big as the one in the photo?” Richard asked loudly.

I glance down at my tiny 2 inch cock. “Yes!” I admitted to the crowd.

“Too bad – the only way you can have a cock that size is to beg for one. One you obviously love to suck.” Richard snickered at my predicament.

Ann added “I can take you to this cock. I know where it is going to be tonight. Do you want to kiss, lick, and suck that huge tool for us tonight?”

I didn’t want to have anything to do with this cock – but in the back of my mind I could sense an enjoyment of pleasing this cock and thus pleasing the Master who owned it. “Yes!” I hissed. In my confused mind – I looked around the crowd, and thought that this cock belonged to Richard – right? If it didn’t belong to him – who’s cock was I being trained to suck?

“Sissy Slut – Call me Mistress Ann, and beg to be collared and taken to this cock.” Ann ordered.

“Yes Mistress Ann. Please collar me. Make me your slave. But take me to the cock in this picture – I desperately need to adore it.” I heard myself answer.

“You heard him everyone – he wants to be collared. He wants to be my slave. He wants to satisfy his lust for the huge cock he obviously adores.” Ann proudly announced to the crowd. She produced a leather collar – not like the one Terry had me wear – this was a dog collar. It had a heart shaped dog tag dangling from the D ring in the center. She read it to me after she locked the collar tightly around my neck: ‘Property of Mistress Ann!’

She wrapped a little red and white stripped maid apron around my waist. It was short – very short but in the condition that I currently was in – with a tiny cold dick, it just barely covered my crotch. If I was hung even the slightest bit (not too cold) it would be visible. My ass was totally exposed. She then took out a leash, and snapped it to the collar and said “Get down from there Slut!” I hopped off the table. “Crawl for me!” Then she added as she yanked on the leash “Come on Slut – we’re going to party with you!”

I tried to keep up.

As I crawled away I could again hear the folks gathered around. They were laughing at my ass. They were laughing at how the Master hypnotist himself has been reduced to Richard’s cock sucking slut, and Ann’s Slave. I knew it. I heard them say that the cock in the picture was Richard’s. Someone knew that cock must belong to Richard. His face wasn’t in any of the pictures – but I could sense that it was his.

We left the meeting room with me still on my knees, wearing only an apron and a dog collar. The hotel staff that saw us in the hallway was not pleased. Someone from the hotel staff spoke out – ‘that sort of behavior in their hotel was not acceptable’.

Ann marched me over in front of this hotel staff woman and commanded me “Sissy Slut – Apologize to this woman for your lack of proper attire. Tell her that she can punish you if she wants – in Suite 1408.”

“I am truly sorry for my lack of proper attire. If it offends you – please come to our Suite 1408 and punish me!” I obediently explained to the shocked woman.

Ann added “It is Okay – we’re leaving and won’t be roaming the hotel after this. This pet you see on his knees before you – needed humiliation to put him in his place once and for all.” Then turning to me Ann added “Come on Slut – stand up – walk with me – we’re going to that elevator over there and to our room!”

I obeyed. The woman who worked at the hotel was a bit speechless but must have admired my tight ass. From behind me I heard a remark “Nice ass – but keep it in your room!”

Someone else in the crowd said – “Yeah, he’s got a nice ass, but I think it will be red in a little while!”

THE SUITE

When we got to the suite, Ann smacking my ass all the way up the elevator, I was determined not to be too submissive to the group. I tried to fight back by convincing my mind that I wasn’t going to obey. All I earned for the trouble were a few well placed welts on my naked ass. Ann made sure that if she couldn’t elicit the trained response she wanted with her own use of mind control that she was going to challenge my resistance with the riding crop.

After getting numerous whacks on the ass, bare legs, and even one or two against my hands as I tried repeatedly to block her assault – I was getting tired to losing. She tried using a few trigger phrases to get me in a more obedient mood. “Sissy Slut, Kiss and Lick my ass.”

I obeyed, crawling around as she mocked my attempt by spinning around every so often.

I cried out that I am still so very cold. Please let me have some clothes.

Ann and one of her playmates looked under the striped maid apron only to see my tiny 2 inch dick. Knowing that the humiliation was complete with the full room downstairs she gave me Richard’s trigger phrase ‘it is hot as summer in the tropics’

As I warmed up – the other half of that trigger phrase made my dick swell. I was bound, so I couldn’t remove the little apron, but my dick made the material poke out from my crotch.

Shortly after this time – Richard entered the Suite, Becky on one side of him and Missy on the other.

Becky was the first to come over to admire Ann’s little handiwork. She saw that my arms were bound behind me, the collar was on my neck and the maid apron attempted to cover my crotch now that my 7 inch dick was hard and throbbing. “Oh, yes. I like it much better when a guy has a total hard on – while wearing a female maid apron, or any female clothes. It manipulates his thoughts and lets him know he enjoys being a Sissy.”

Richard said that he wanted to Fuck Missy now. I have to obey him and beg for his cock. He flashed the huge manhood in front of my eyes, and my brain went foggy. Just like in the ballroom downstairs, my head tilted back, my mouth went wide open and I felt an absolute necessity to please this man.

Richard saw my conditioned response and grinned evilly “Sissy Slut, what do you want?” He asked.

“Master Dick, I want to please you.” Was my brain fried conditioned response. “I beg to suck your dick Sir.”

“Good Sissy.” Richard explained as he brought his thick slab of meat before me. “Please me now Slut!”

I opened my mouth and he shoved the mushroom shaped head into it. I licked and devoured his head before he shoved a few more inches till it reached the top of my throat.

“I give you full realization of what you are doing again – but you can not take any action to harm me.” Richard announced to my clearing mind.

I choked and gagged on his tremendously thick member. He did little to try to remove it from the depths of my mouth. Tears came to my eyes as the gagging reflexes continued. With my arms bound, and the command to not harm him; I was helpless to obstruct him. Richard’s cock was getting firmer inside my mouth. It pressed against the roof of my mouth – and I desperately tried to bite down on it. I couldn’t do it; I could not get my mouth to obey my anger. I couldn’t harm him. He could fuck my face all day and there isn’t a damn thing I could do to stop him, except maybe choke to death. My own erection was dissipating as I unwillingly gave pleasure to his cock.

Becky asked “Why are you letting him fight it? Why not let him adore it like you usually do?”

The words ‘usually do’ from her meant that I was being used by him with her consent.

“I know I can have him drooling to accept my cock. I know that he would obediently suck it – give it some great orgasm. But this is so much more fun. Knowing that I force his lips open – his mouth, my toy to play with.” Richard cruelly admitted.

I could only get 4 inches of his hard thick shaft into my widely stretched lips. As he pushed to make 5 or 6 inches of his flesh go deeper into his new fuck toy, I gagged and choked even more. He would occasionally pull it out some to allow me a chance to catch my breath. I was grateful for this kindness but still hated what he was making me do.

Richard must have sensed my discomfort and taunted his new prize. “Tell me how this makes you feel, and how you now look at me?” Then he pulled his hard throbbing dick from my mouth so I could speak. It waved in my face, but was free enough to explain my thoughts.

“I feel used. I look at you with disgust and hatred. How could you do this to me? I have never used hypnosis to twist someone’s mind to do things that they don’t want to do.” I cried out.

“You took some play toys from me. That pretty redheaded housewife you rescued – was one of the best fucks I have ever had. You turned her against me.” He started to explain.

“She came to me! She was afraid of you.” I shouted out.

“Yes, she was afraid of me – but not the way that guy was who insulted me. He was afraid that I would tame him so far that he would end up someone’s prison bitch. I sense that fear in you too. I could make you rob a store, and then forget who made you do it. Once in prison you would become some big black guys’ Bitch. I only wanted sex, and there was no harm in getting it from her.” Richard explained.

“I am not afraid of you!” I boldly proclaimed.

“You lie – and you don’t even do it convincingly!” Richard criticized. “Sissy Slut—Search your feelings – how do you feel about me.” Richard asked.

Under his trigger phrase I admitted “FEAR—I am terrified of you, and what you can do.” I went on “You have proved you are more powerful than me as a hypnotist, and as a persuasive man. You have made me obedient to you – and that huge slab of meat you call your cock.” Then I continued under his spell. “I can’t fight you physically, when you are so much more muscular than me. I can’t possibly stoop to your level and hypnotize you into being my pet – I fear that I wouldn’t know how to be that cruel. Most of all I dread that you have awakened some deep seeded need to please you, Ann, and your whole crowd. What if I am submissive, and deep down a wimp who lacks the willpower or physical strength to stop you! And lacking the willpower to resist, I become your pet or slave for all eternity.”

Then taking me deeper into my hypnosis state “Sissy Slut – you are correct to fear me. You are not a match for me physically. I could break one of those scrawny arms in two. I could wrap my fist into your gut and tear your heart out. You fear me – but that fear makes you obedient to me. That fear makes you do whatever I tell you, because if I were to get angry I may just hurt you. You worship my cock – because it is everything that you are not. Thick, Full, Powerful, lots of cum filled in these balls. You are weak, helpless to even shoot your own cum without permission from Becky, and I have her wrapped around my little finger. You know this, deep down you know that I am so much better than you. I am the better hypnotist. A MASTER. I have your secret of breaking free of hypnotism, and have used this little trick to keep you under my spell forever. You however are destined to serve me and my friends as I see fit, until we no longer have any use for you. Now go back under hypnosis and suck my prick like a good Sissy Slut.”

Obediently I slurped down his cock all the way. I had all 9 inches in my throat and was trying desperately to lick his glands at the same time.

“Ahhhh yes, Sissy Slut – you do that so well when you are under my command.” Richard sighed as I sucked his cock.

When he was hard, he took Missy to the bed beside me and thrust his stiff hard cock between her legs – and into her tight snatch. She cried out, but after the first few seconds, she seemed to enjoy it a little bit better – or so I first thought.

“Aaaahhh, Oh Richard, you are tearing me in two.” She complained as he forced his thick cock into her pussy. “Please take it slower – let me get hot and wet – then I think I can handle it.”

He didn’t listen and continued to push his mast into her tight opening.

“Please Richard it hurts!” Missy cried out.

For the next 5 minutes she tried to get comfortable with his stamina and persistence. Raising her legs into the air, she spread them out as far as they could while opening herself up to his constant thrusting. Soon her pleas became grunts, and then her eyes got very far away – she was starting to now enjoy this man’s rape. He was wearing out her will to refuse, and because she tried to get a better angle – she liked what was happening in her pussy. She came just before he erupted. His nut sack got so very close to his body and they must have sprayed a humongous load of sperm deep within her loins.

When he finished and his cock got a little bit softer, he was now able to remove it from her tight hole, and it didn’t look so tight anymore. I shook with anxiety as I witnessed the ravage that his cock did to her pussy.

Richard was in front of my face – his still somewhat engorged cock dangling down between his thighs – inches from my lips. I wanted to lick it clean. I stretched out my neck so I could reach his manhood. Richard taunted me – waving it in my face. “Tell me what I am to you?”

“You are my Master Dick. You are superior to me in every way.” I answered in a programmed state.

“Lick me. Clean my cock Slut!”

I slurped at his wet tool until it was only damp from my very own tongue.

Then he released me from the bonds which held me down and commanded me to clean out her well fucked pussy.

I crawled to her open thighs and lapped the gooey slop that drained toward her ass. Then I slipped my tongue into the gaping hole that was once her tight pussy and lapped the cum out.

Ann and the others were allowed into the room when we were done.

I knelt obediently at Master Richard’s side, gazing lovingly at his soft dangling meat. The malicious looks on everyone faces I knew I was not getting any help or sympathy from this crowd. I feel so much more helpless and pitiful.

He announced to his followers that I was tame, compliant and obedient from now on. You all can use him – but I still have control of his mind. I know the trick to keep it so that none of you can set him free. I know how to keep him as my Slut.

End.