The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind

by Waldo

8. Chapter

I was almost in shock. This beautiful sexy woman had been born a man. I looked thoroughly at her boobs which appeared very real. She laughed and said “Eight thousand dollars and one year of heavy hormone treatments. I have to take a maintenance dose of hormones every day to keep them looking firm and real. Prior to the gender change, I was working as a male prostitute because I found that men would pay good money for my little boy ass and mouth. Once the country bumpkin busted my ass, I didn’t mind anymore and quickly learned to enjoy it. Dr. Baker saw the potential in me and changed me from being a cocky young male prostitute to a sexy demur young teenage girl. I greatly enjoyed the change. I would still be with the old man, but he found a new subject and wanted to repeat his magical transformation. So I left town. That is how I wound up here. You remember in the restaurant the other night, how I said that a lot of people could pass for the other sex and that the odds were good that there was at least one person in that room. I started to tell you that night but I wanted to get to know you better. And I knew that if you knew that I was a man, then my suggestion that you maintain a hard-on might not work.”

“I find it difficult to believe that you were once a man. I see nothing masculine about you or anything that points to your original plumbing. You are a very attractive woman and I would probably have asked you out if I was single. And because of your suggestion, I almost put a callous on my right hand thinking about what I imagined your body to look like.” I said, trying to discuss my current confusion.

She leaned back, thrusting her chest out and said “For the next couple of months, you are going to be very married. After everything settles down from this little adventure, we might pretend that you are single. Until then, let’s just be good friends and enjoy each other’s company, with no hint of sexual confusion or lust. Now, let’s finish dinner and get you out of here. Your wife will be waking up very shortly and she will be needing you.”

I nodded and we finished the meal talking about things that I should expect and how I should act. Basically I should be me and act as if she was Steph. The hard part would be when Steph comes over to the house acting like Val.

I finished my dinner and drove Amanda back to our house. She gave me a friendly peck on the cheek and left me to go inside. I entered my house and saw Steph fixing something to eat. But how can that be. She is over at Valerie’s house. Then she turned around and it was Val, with her hair fixed like Steph’s hair and she was wearing Steph’s nightgown.

“Hi, honey. Would you like something to eat? I came home, took a nap, and woke up hungry. How was your trip?” she asked as she gave me a hug.

“It was long. I missed you.” I said as I put my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. This was my wife and we would do things now that she would never let me do before. I had to see how willing she was.

Her arms quickly wrapped around my neck and pulled my lips to hers. She pressed her body against mine. I took a moment to look at her in the wonderfully soft and silky teddy she had worn to bed. With a quick wave of my hand I grasped the plunging neckline and ripped the silk right down the middle, allowing her breasts to bulge out and showing at the bottom of the rip her dark mound of pubic hair. I chuckled at the surprise in her eyes, and then the glimmer of delight

“I know what you like, what you want, and what you need. I have similar needs, desires, and wants, and will do my best to fulfil yours while fulfilling mine. You will enjoy what I will do to you.” I said. “Shall we begin?”

She nodded a silent yes to my awaiting gaze.

As I walked around her, I grabbed the low cut back of her teddy and ripped it down the back, and with a swift pull broke the snaps at the crotch and let the shredded garment fall to the floor. I paused to look at her shape, very soft and lovely, her milky skin, and warm brown hair. Her breasts were very full and firm. “Follow me” I said as I walked to our bedroom, knowing that she would follow. The old Steph would be raising all sorts of hell about that old teddy.

I opened my suitcase and took out a pair of leather wrists cuffs with a strap between them that I had just purchased. I walked to her, smiled, and gently placed them on her wrists. She didn’t refuse and just smiled at me. After I tightened them, I led her over to a table and bent her over the table. The table was just the right height to lay her stomach on, so that she was totally exposed unless she pressed her thighs tightly together. Standing with her ankles together she waited for me.

I gave her ass a sharp smack with my belt to sting her ass. Then I whispered “Can you feel the air caressing your exposed ass and pussy? How does it feel?”

She barely wiggled her ass and said “Great. Do whatever you want to me. I am yours. I am beginning to tingle and to moisten inside.”

“I want to examine every part of your body and touch you in any way I wish.” I started running my hands up and down her sides, starting from her underarms and going to her hips. “Wonderful skin, soft and smooth.” My hands travelled down her legs, covering every inch of their surface, up and down, up and down, as I felt every cell.

“Legs are firm, very smooth, and shows that you take care of your body. Moist skin, nicely shaped.” I examined her feet, her ankles, up her back, down her arms, to her hands, then back up her arms, over shoulders, into her hair, grabbing handfuls of it and gently pulling. I moved down to her lower back, and gently passed my palms over the cheeks of her ass. Her legs were spread so that even the lips of her cunt were spread, the air hitting the hood of her clit.

I smiled to myself as I viewed her exposed sex. I placed my palms on her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, gently blowing on her tight tiny hole and watching as she flinched in response. I placed my thumbs on her vulva and spread her lips, looking into the tight unfilled area of her vagina, a dark pink and already glistening slightly. I gently drew a finger up between her inner lips and stopped to rest my finger on her already straining clit. She moaned as the pressure shot warmth through her body, knowing that her whole crotch ached from the increasing blood pressure in the region.

“Do I need to tie you down for this?” I whispered. She vigorously shook her head no.

“Good, but if I want to, I will.”

Gently I rolled her over, and held her hands above her head. I helped her scoot up onto the table so that only her calves dangled off, and pulled slightly on her wrists to raise her arms higher, causing her back to arch slightly and push her breasts out. I continued my caressing noting her ticklish jump when I touched her sides, and how her nipples were hard as rocks although her breasts hadn’t been touched yet.

Then I cupped a hand over each breast, gently feeling their firmness under my palms, the hard nipples pushing into my hand. The breast feel so good. I have missed having a boob that can be felt and squeezed.

Continuing down her body, she smiled slightly as I spread her legs, and said “Perhaps for this next part we need to tie you down.”

Her voice was very husky with desire as she said “I have been very bad. You know what I need. Do it to me.”

Gently I rolled her over and pulled her down on the table again so she was bent over it, and then I tied her ankles to the legs so that they were spread apart. I placed a hand on her head and stroked her wonderful hair. “Don’t worry. I am just going to see what you can take. Just relax.”

I began to gently rub her ass, and then I gently slipped his hand between her legs, resting my palm against her clit, and just gently rubbing and pushing. She dropped her head onto the table and moaned, and I increased the pressure as she tried to push back on me. As she lubricated she began to rock back and forth the little that she could and began gasping as I pushed against her clit.

I spread her lubrication around her crotch with my palm and urged her into deeper relaxation knowing the warm feelings from her clit were spreading all over her body. Her body went taunt as she felt my finger, wet with slippery k- jelly, gently dance around the ring of her anus. She gasped at the surprise, and tried to push herself away as I gently applied pressure and gently dilated her tight hole, just slightly reaching into her.

I continued gently massaging my finger around her ass, and then gently slipped it inside. I added plenty of lubricant, applying both to my hand and her ass each time. She loosened up at the good and strange feeling. She suppressed a gasp as I gently pressed two fingers into her as far as I could. She was breathing hard from my exploration.

I began to undress. Her gaze fell onto my cock and she smiled at my beautiful manhood. I bent down to kiss her, lightly caressing her face with light brushes of my lips. She looked at me while I untied her legs and help her up from her bending position she’d kept for quite a while. I helped her stretch and led her to the bed as I gave her a large warm hug, gently stroking her back as she relaxed and settled the contours of her body into mine.

She slid onto the bed, stretching and relaxing in it’s comfort as I crawled in beside her and pulled her near. I knew that she liked this better than the table. I lowered my head to her neck and sweeping away her hair, gently nipped at her neck. She shivered and squirmed as a moan escaped her lips and she pushed back into me. I slightly shifted position so that my cock was pressing between the cleft of her ass. She smiled as I gently slipped my hand between her thighs, feeling the wet river that was coming from between her legs. She was excited and I intended for both of our experiences to be rewarding. I was going to get some real ass first.

Gently I slid a finger into her rather easily, and before long I had two fingers gently rotating around inside of her. Her ass was tight around just my two fingers, but I knew that she would relax more. Gently removing my fingers I applied some lube to my cock, and gently began to rub it around her asshole, not pressing into her, just massaging the area. I continued kissing and stroking her, reaching around and taking a breast into my free hand, feeling the warm weight of it, pinching her painfully hard nipples between my thumb and finger. I reached one hand down in front, and cupping my palm around her mound sunk two fingers into her dripping cunt, making her moan and press down onto my hand. She began to move her hips around so that my palm would massage her clit, which was swollen enough that I could feel it pressing against my hand.

I moved my hips to position my cock directly over her anus, and gently began to push. She moaned from her pleasure. I began to push harder, listening to every sound and looking at every move she made, not wanting to hurt her if at all possible. Slowly, almost unnoticeable, her hole began to dilate and I felt myself slipping into her cell by cell slowly. I held the pressure steady, and after taking a few deep breaths, she pushed back. I realized by her breathing that she must be close to orgasm. I felt her ring of muscles tight around the head of my cock, and knew that sooner or later it would hurt her before she’d take it all. I stopped the pressure and applied a bit more lube around my cock as it barely stuck into her, and around her hole, and then went back to her wet pussy and targeted her clit directly with my finger. She gasped and moaned as I gently started to trace circles around her clit, and as she began to swivel her hips around with me I pushed into again, so slowly, it was almost impossible to tell if I was going inside of her.

She gently pushed back, and whispered “Yes. I want it. Fuck me like you have never fucked me before. I want your hot cock in me and fill me with your warm hot meat.”

I almost laughed because I was really fucking her for the first time. Her pelvis moved away from me, and her breathing increased as my circles increased in speed and came closer and closer to going directly over her clit. I felt every muscle in her lower body start tremblings, and tensing, and I increased the pressure. She gasped as my head slipped past her. I eased, and increased my work on her clit, whispering and pleading and begging her to come. As I slipped a finger into her, I felt her begin to tighten. As she began moaning her orgasm, I thrust hard into her ass, making her scream as I buried myself up to the hilt in her warm soft ass. Her sounds were too much for me. It was all I could do to stop myself from exploding. I had felt her orgasm so powerfully in every cell of my body.

She tensed her ass, almost ripping my penis off inside of her. The intensity of her orgasm, only intensified by the huge explosion of warm pain she had felt as I thrust into her, had been almost enough to make her cry, just out of sheer powerfulness from the pleasure of her orgasm.

As her breathing slowed, I gently began to withdraw from her, intending to let her rest. Her hand flew behind her and grasped me, not letting me move back farther. She pushed back into me, impaling herself again on my cock. I snuggled up to her back, and reached around to grab the other breast. I slowly began to move in and out of her, removing and entering farther each time.

She began to rock with me, in a slightly faster pace. I matched hers, and groaned as she tightened up. My hand moved to her crotch again, and I buried three fingers in her, using my palm to grind her clit back and forth, around and around. I began to groan with every thrust I made as she matched my groans with her grunts. She alternated grunts with repeating “YES. YES.” I began to build toward orgasm. I moved my fingers around as I rubbed her clit, knowing that the feeling of her vagina and ass being filled was too much. She began to tremble and let out a scream as she orgasmed. Her orgasm caused her to tighten the pressure on my cock, and I exploded. I bit down on her neck as I poured hot white liquid deep into her.

As we returned to lower heart rates and slower breathing, I pulled my hand from her crotch, and gently rocked back to pull myself from her. I rolled over onto my back, and, relaxed. She turned over, and rolled into my awaiting arms. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as she nestled her head on my chest, and curled up beside me. She said “God, that was great. Why don’t we do that more often?”

I just smiled as she went to sleep in my arms. This is my new wife Stephanie.