The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind

by Waldo

3. Chapter

Steph showed up on time. Which was a first for her. And she was in a very good mood. Which was also unusual for her.

“How was your jog this morning?” I asked.

“It was good. I really enjoyed it after I got started. I slowed Amanda down but she was very patient and worked with me. She showed me how to pace myself and how to breath. I felt so alive and tingly after we finished. I experienced what they call a runner’s high. I just hope that I am not so sore that I can do it again tomorrow.” she said.

“Good. Glad that you enjoyed it. How is the project coming?”

“Great. Amanda likes what I have designed and I started calling some contractors today to lock in scheduling and prices. The first contractor starts in two days and we should be finished in less than two weeks. This office is going to look fantastic. Amanda is spending some money to do it correctly and she really likes my design. I like her also. We spent a lot of time today just talking and becoming friends. After this job is over, I want to see her socially frequently. I know that you like her. Just don’t drool everytime that you see her. She also got her first two clients today. Me. And I made Val sign up also to help her build up her self-confidence. I signed up for the smoking cure and have not felt a need for a cigarette yet. She says that my need to smoke is very deep and that it will take several sessions to get the deep physical and psychological needs under control. What do you think of that?” she said.

“Great. If she can get you to quit smoking, then she will become my best friend.” I responded as I toasted Steph with my drink.

“It was so easy. She had me sit back in a comfortable chair and concentrate on a spot on the wall as she talked to me. I don’t remember falling asleep and just remember that I felt so relaxed. When she told me to wake up, I didn’t feel as if I was asleep and told her so. She laughed and said that I was an easy subject but that I was very stubborn and would be difficult to convince to quit smoking. Can you believe that I haven’t had a smoke in over six hours?” she asked smiling.

“Yes. I can. And thank you for trying. You don’t know how much I want you to quit. Keep up the sessions as long as you need to and I will pay for them.” I said.

“They are free. I am trading some extra services for the sessions. After tomorrow morning’s jog session, Valerie will join us and we will start the decorating modifications.” she said.

We spent the rest of the meal talking about different things and enjoying each other’s company. She seemed so alive and vibrant. More like the old Steph that I had fell in love with. Certainly not like the current bitch that I have been living with for the last several years.