The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MILLION DOLLAR CHERRY: SPECIAL PRESENTATION

CHAPTER 3: TESTING

Clarisse managed to get a stable connection to the Million Dollar Cherry video server on her second try. As the download began, she opened another window to skim the show’s discussion forum. There were already several threads full of complaints, counter-complaints accusing the complainers of ingratitude, and moderator warnings. The gist of it was that she was lucky to have gotten though after only one failure.

There were a few times when the transfer slowed to a crawl, but the connection never dropped completely. After fifteen minutes, the computer confirmed that it had received the entire file. Clarisse was waiting for that—watching a video only to have it cut off unfinished was one of her pet peeves—and streamed it to the big-screen monitor.

The show began with an brief Yakimotech infomercial. Clarisse considered bypassing the do-not-skip flag, but didn’t bother. It gave her time to go pour herself a drink. As she sat down again, the presentation was leading into an overview of the coming Ecstadroid product line. The fembot version would soon be produced in a range of body stylings; the curvaceous Danielle and the sleeker Olivia were both based on the same underlying structure. A full palette of human fleshtones would also be available; the prototypes had been left unpigmented in order to test public response to an obvious construct.

As the subject shifted to the development of a male Ecstadroid, Clarisse finally reached for the remote and fast-forwarded the show until the Million Dollar Cherry emblem appeared. The display dropped back to normal speed just as the words “SPECIAL PRESENTATION” appeared beneath the logo.

“Hello, and welcome to this Special Presentation of Million Dollar Cherry...” The familiar narrator’s voice didn’t miss a beat as the image cross-faded to the Yakimotech logo. “...produced in association with Yakimotech Enterprises.” The Yakimotech logo morphed into a stylized representation of a fembot. “Today, we’ll find out how well the Ecstadroid 3000 Fembot is stacked... I mean, how well the Ecstadroid 3000 Fembot stacks up... against a real live woman.”

Clips from the game show began to play, beginning with a shot of Brandie in her panelist chair. “Our panelist Brandie was called in as a practiced expert on the subject.” A link to a list of Brandie’s backstage sessions, followed by a few greatest-hits direct links, appeared at the bottom of the screen.

“But, first, we’ll see if these fembots can make believers out of a couple of skeptical customers.” Head-and-shoulder shots of Penelope and Nisha in their stage robes appeared. At the upper corners of the screen appeared a list of bullet points from their contestant bios, each with the word “STRAIGHT” highlighted.

“Oh, I’m sure they’d reconsider if they just give Danielle and Olivia a chance...,” the narrator mock-pouted as the screen replayed the fembots’ introduction. The host’s comment declaring that to be the fembots’ goal was replayed, and the narrator responded, “The plot thickens! Let’s see what happens next....”

Clarisse fast-forwarded through the game highlights. She’d just seen the episode a few hours ago, and was eager to cut to the chase.

She timed the shift back to normal speed perfectly, just as the picture of Nisha and Penelope appeared again. The contestant bios scrolled through the list of bullet points, until they stopped and zoomed in on the question what gifts they would like for their hotel rooms. Nisha’s answer was “FRENCH TICKLERS”; Penelope’s was “VIBROMASSAGER”. Those words slid to center screen as the rest of the image faded to black.

“I’m sure they’ll find those things on the sheets in their hotel rooms, when they finally get there. But first, let’s see what’s going to be warming up the sheets backstage....”

The letters shifted and shuffled until they read “LESBIAN CHICKS & FEMBOT PARTNERS”. Clarisse watched in slow motion to catch the cheats where a few of the letters duplicated or morphed or merged. The “G” transformed into a fancy ampersand at the very end of the shuffle, with no attempt at concealment. After another second or so, a split-screen view faded into view above the new text, showing Nisha being kissed by Danielle and Penelope being carried backstage by Olivia.

A few seconds later, the text faded out and was replaced by the main menu. The pointer was already at Part One of the main feature; Clarisse thumbed the “play” button.

The backstage studio appeared. It was set up in one of the standard configurations, with a king-size bed along one wall and a corner couch at the opposite end of the room. Brandie was sitting at the foot of the bed, her face half-hidden by the pamphlet she was reading. The camera zoomed in to show the title: “Yakimotech Ecstadroid 3000 Fembot —Overview Of Special Features—CONFIDENTIAL”

Clarisse remembered Brandie’s comments about the pamphlet in her phone call home after she’d gotten back to her suite. It had been waiting for her backstage, along with a list of stage setup notes and bits the sponsors wanted her to work into the session. The proceedings had been put on hold for a few minutes while she read them.

She’d sounded more bemused than indignant about it, though. “I guess I’m just in too good a mood to be angry at anybody right now,” she’d said. Of course, Clarisse had responded by asking her about the session. She’d dished out a few bits of trivia, but mostly told her to wait a few hours and see for herself.

Tease. Not that she herself acted any different when their positions were reversed.

Brandie put the pamphlet down, showing an impish grin on her face. No doubt, she’d already done the actual reading, and was simply staging it for the cameras now. “Come on in, ladies...,” she purred.

Cut to Danielle and Olivia striding into the room, leading Penelope and Nisha, respectively, by the hand. They still wore the ribbony frameworks of their game bikinis, and nothing else. Brandie stood and stepped forward to meet them halfway. She was still fully dressed, but with a couple of top buttons undone.

“Danielle... Olivia... fetch the massage tables.” As the fembots left the stage, Brandie turned to the two women. “Those things don’t look very comfortable. Let me help you out of them.” The screen showed closeups of Brandie’s hands undoing the fasteners between their breasts and at their hips, sending their last remnants of clothing falling to the floor in slow motion.

Next, Brandie put an arm over each of their shoulders and guided them toward where the massage tables were being prepared. “Climb up and lie on your belly. Set your face down in the support so that it’s comfortable and easy to breathe.”

She turned to the fembots. They, too, had stripped away the remnants of their bikinis. Clarisse wondered if that had been cut from the program because there was simply too much other good material to fit in, or it had been an oversight during the hectic final preparations.

Without further prompting, Danielle and Olivia each took a bottle of oil from the warming pot and took their positions, Danielle at Penelope’s table and Olivia at Nisha’s. They began to rub the scented oil onto the women’s shoulders.

The program segued into a series of closeups, slow-dissolving from one to the next, of the fembot’s hands kneading the women’s shoulders and backs and arms and legs. The scenes were punctuated with Penelope and Nisha’s contented sighs and murmurs. Clarisse recalled an executive at a party giving a long-winded account of how he’d convinced the upper management to approve a fifteen percent raise for the studio tech who’d suggested installing microphones inside the head supports to pick up these sounds more clearly.

Occasionally, the camera cut away to Brandie, catching her in the various states of disrobing as she doffed her blouse and skirt to strip down to sheer black lingerie. Clarisse had seen it all before, of course... but that didn’t make it any less enticing. She reminded herself that it would only be another day and a half before her partner returned home.

Clarisse started a bit when Danielle spoke up. “This is how you respond to the touch of a woman,” Danielle said as her hands slid up Penelope’s thigh.

She snickered. Variations on that line came up during almost every backstage show featuring a first-time lesbian encounter. It was easily accepted at face value by a backstage contestant, under the influence of her pre-programmed suggestibility and eagerness to please.

Olivia chimed in, “We know what you want, and exactly how to give it to you. Accept it, and show everyone how happy it makes you.”

“And this is only the beginning,” Brandie said. She combed her fingers through Penelope’s blond hair. Other than occasionally stroking the women’s hair and faces, she had stayed back and let the fembots perform the massages without interference.

She must be getting frustrated and horny as hell, Clarisse thought. No doubt she’d get her chance before too much longer. Otherwise, her phone call would never have been so cheerful.

As she watched Olivia’s hands slide across Nisha’s butt, Clarisse was feeling pretty horny, herself. She imagined herself in Olivia’s place, taking hold of that trim little tush and giving it a light spanking. Maybe it was just her contestant conditioning, but Nisha somehow seemed like a natural submissive. Penelope, not so much, she mused as the scene shifted to Danielle’s hands kneading her ass... but perhaps with a somewhat firmer hand....

She was finally nudged out of her fantasy when the fembots stood up and lifted their hands away. “Time to get you two rolled over onto your backs,” Brandie said. They did, with a bit of help from Danielle and Olivia.

The fembots applied the massage oil to the women’s bellies and began rubbing them down. Their fingers moved just a bit higher with each stroke. They made a few plausibly-deniable brushes against the bosom, and continued with gradually increasing boldness until they were cupping and squeezing Penelope and Nisha’s tits.

They didn’t seem to mind a bit. They lay back and relaxed, gazing up at their partners and smiling. Their eyes watched the fembot’s bosoms, which swayed just a bit as they leaned into each caress and squeeze... and widened as Danielle and Olivia simultaneously raised their hands from their partner’s tits to cup and jiggle their own.

Clarisse watched a closeup view of Danielle’s thumbs circling Penelope’s hard nipples, and could feel her own getting just as hard. Once again, she cursed the fact that Brandie was away, and that Betty and Kristin were both out of town. Either one of them might have been willing to join her for dinner, this show, and whatever developed from there.

She considered calling Alicia... no. The bi-curiosity and glimmerings of interest she’d revealed over drinks that one time would have to be cultivated slowly and carefully. A blatant come-on would scare her away.

“Brandie?” Olivia’s voice snapped Clarisse’s attention back to the show as Brandie walked onscreen. “Would you take over for us up here?” Her voice dropping to a conspiratorial stage whisper, she continued “They’re just about ready....”

Brandie grinned as she cupped her hands over Nisha’s boobs, picking up where Olivia had left off. Behind her, Danielle and Olivia stepped back and changed places so that Danielle stood at Nisha’s feet and Olivia was at Penelope’s.

“It won’t be long now, my dear,” Brandie said. In the background, each of the fembots rubbed her partner’s feet. “That footrub is just marking time until they sense that the moment is just right.”

She paused a beat. “Let me show you what I mean by that.” She turned toward Olivia. “Olivia, please explain what caused you and Danielle to switch places.”

“Penelope’s physical responses indicate that she’s slightly more attracted to me than to Danielle. Nisha responds about equally to both of us.”

Turning back to Nisha, Brandie remarked, “They can sense every little variation of body temperature and skin moisture and a half dozen other things. They know how much you want this even better than you do yourself.”

Moving over to Penelope’s table, she continued. “Any second now, those hands will take hold of your feet and spread them apart.” Brandie grinned. “That makes what she’s doing now even sexier, doesn’t it? Even with plain old human vision, I can see in your eyes that I’m right.”

Clarisse giggled as she idly wondered whether Penelope had a foot fetish. If she didn’t before, she might start to develop one out of this experience.

Brandie began to shift back to Nisha’s table, but Danielle interrupted. “It’s time. If you could stay back out of the way...?”

Danielle and Olivia grasped Nisha and Penelope’s ankles, and slowly spread them apart until their feet stuck out over the sides of the massage tables.

“I envy the two of you,” Brandie’s voice purred over the scene.

A reverse angle showed Nisha’s brown thighs settling onto the padding. They were wide open, fully exposing her snatch.

“You are about to experience the world’s first physically perfect lesbian initiations.”

An even closer view displayed Penelope’s blonde fuzz, which did little to conceal her pussy and clit.

“They can sense exactly what your bodies crave, and instantly adjust their technique to provide it.”

Danielle and Olivia smoothly moved into position, each kneeling between her partner’s legs. They loomed large as they were shot from below, as if seen through the eyes of their prone partners. Clarisse wished that one of them was kneeling at the foot of her bed, looming over her.

As if at some unspoken signal, the fembots lowered their heads in perfect unison. As they made contact, the screen dissolved into views of Penelope and Nisha’s faces gasping, followed by the camera tracking down their bodies as they responded.

Clarisse approved. A hot babe’s reaction to a good pussy-licking was much more visually interesting than the back of the other woman’s head blocking the view of everything that was going on down there.

The women’s cries and wriggles settled into a steady rhythm. It went on and on, as Nisha and Penelope shuddered and moaned and arched their backs and thrust their hips into it.

Brandie’s voice has a mischievous edge to it. “Oh, did I mention that part of the test is to see just how long they can keep you right on the brink?”

“Why, you little bitch!” Clarisse laughed. Brandie was definitely enjoying the way the other two women were being held on the borderline between pleasure and torment. This suggested some intriguing possibilities. Or maybe she was just taking out the frustration of waiting for it to be her turn. Clarisse could definitely relate to that.

Finally, Nisha came, arching her back with a long shuddering moan. Penelope’s screaming climax was only a few seconds behind. They flopped back onto the tables as the fembots smoothly scooted backwards and got to their feet. Slowly and tenderly, they each moved to hold her partner’s hand. Then, the two couples kissed, gently and almost demurely.

Danielle was the first to break the hush that had settled over the scene. She helped Nisha sit up... and then bodily lifted her up and set her down so that she was kneeling on one end of the table. In the background, Olivia was doing the same with Penelope.

“Your turn, darling.”

In a few quick motions, Danielle swung herself onto the table, sat facing Nisha, leaned back, and spread her legs. Except for the silver-gray color, everything between them looked just as perfectly human as the rest of her body.

“You... enjoy that, just like I do?” Nisha asked.

“I enjoy helping my partner learn to give pleasure,” the fembot replied.

Brandie chimed in. “That’s true. She’s programmed to help you develop and improve your technique. Remember how perfectly she used her lips and tongue? I think you’ll find that she’s just as skilled at teaching you exactly how to use yours.”

She moved over toward Penelope, who was licking her lips nervously. “Don’t worry. The only way you could possibly disappoint her is to not try.”

Penelope nodded and began lowering her head. Olivia’s hands guided it into position. Nisha’s mouth was already pressing against Danielle’s pussy.

Their fembots shifted their hips, applied gentle pressure with their hands, and gave sultry-sounding verbal directions to encourage and guide their partners. It reminded Clarisse of a video she’d once seen detailing the erotic adventures of a rather unorthodox sex therapist.

“Ohhh... yes... keep working your tongue just like that...!” Olivia cried. “A little to your left... that’s the spot!” Danielle stage-whispered. The fembots began to gently rock their hips, and the women’s heads moved in the same rhythm.

Olivia came... or gave a pretty damn good robotic imitation of a woman cumming. Clarisse decided that nitpicking the issue was too petty to bother with. “You were wonderful, Penelope.” she murmured to her partner as she lifted her head.

Then it was Danielle’s turn. “Oh, that was very good, Nisha. Thank you.”

The four of them climbed down from the tables, the fembots jumping to their feet and assisting their partners. The two couples leaned into each other and kissed—not fleeting little brushes of lips against lips like before, but intense tongue-thrusting clinches.

As everyone—well, at least the two human women—came up for air, Brandie strode up to them. “It looks like our demonstration is a success so far. But I need to find out for myself!”

The scene froze on this image, and the voice of the opening narrator sounded again.

“It sounds like Brandie isn’t quite convinced yet! We’ll hear what she has to say about the Yakimotech Ecstadroid 3000 Fembot, and watch her satisfy her... doubts... in Part Two, following this word from our sponsor....”

Clarisse ignored the commercial. She was already on the way to the bedroom. Right now, she needed to spend a little quality time with her vibrator.