The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milk Maid Part 3

Thanks to everyone who commented on the first two parts, and got me moving to finish the series. I hope you enjoy it.

The sweet creamy taste was still in Natalie’s mouth when she came to. She could hardly call it waking, her head was still so cloudy, so full of a thick fog of sensation. Her body was screaming in need and want, tingling all over so intensely she felt as though her skin was on fire. Natalie rolled to her side, feeling her legs slip into space and she sat upright, her chest heavy and full, her hands involuntarily rising to cup them. She was nude, somehow, and she couldn’t recall how that had happened, only that her skin was bare and in dire need of attention from someone. If it must be her own hands, so be it.

Her fingers spread wide, feeling the hot flesh spill between them, running them up to the enlarged nipples, squeezing them, twisting, her pussy suddenly flooded at the sensation. The need that arose there now deserved at least one hand, and, while fingers toyed with a nipple, her remaining hand drifted between her legs, sliding a finger along her swollen, puffy lips, collecting the moisture that was pooling there, sliding up to coat her thin patch of blonde hair with the slick oils of her lust. She shut her eyes tight as her fingers painted her mound in juices, diving back inside her, curling against the gooey walls of her sex. When she came, quickly, explosively, she found her fingers in her mouth, sucking the taste of her pussy from them. There was no hesitation, no conscious thought to do so, only the need to taste, to feel, to lick.

As the waves of pleasure rolled slowly back to allow some semblance of reason, Natalie looked about the room, blushing that she had found pleasing herself far more important than knowing where she was. Her hands continued to idly stroke her body, her breasts, gently, her stomach, her face. She was startled to find that she was not in any room she recognized, not the pink-hued apartment where the journey had begun, not the rooms of Molly’s home that she was familiar with. This was somewhere else, though clearly a bedroom of some kind. The room was sparsely decorated, with only a wide bed pressed against one wall upon which Natalie sat, a dresser with a wide mirror sitting atop it, a small stool before it, and a wardrobe to her right. The furnishings were solid and ornate without being gaudy, and the dresser displayed a wide variety of make-up and brushes. It was the bedroom of a kept girl, and, Natalie supposed, that was what she was, now. She attempted to get angry at the thought, or to feel sorrow that she would never again see her friends or family. Even if she did, they would never recognize her in her current state. She stood, tottering for a moment and almost falling back to the bed, her feet crying out as she planted them flat on the floor. She scoured the floor for something that would support them, finding a pair of black heels, the patent leather shining. She cooed admiring them, then shook her head, trying to remain focused, at least until she could get dressed again. She slid a narrow foot into each heel and stood, the angle of her feet and ankles far more comfortable… Natalie approached the mirror, the height of her heels giving her ass a sway that she enjoyed, and she found herself exaggerating the rocking of her hips for the sheer thrill of it. She giggled a little at the back and forth motion of her new body, looking at the blue eyes staring back at her. Her face was rounder than it had been, cheeks plump, the ruby lips pouty and full. She ran her pale tongue over them, sending a shiver through her pussy. Her skin was slightly darker, like the first hint of a tan, her waist thin and suggesting well-toned muscles beneath a playful pudge, her breasts large, impossibly firm, the nipples prominent against perfectly formed aureole. The mound that had once been full and dark was now little more than a strip of hair, very blonde, as was the hair on her head, which curled as it reached the small of her back. Taking a step back, Natalie appraised her round ass, with its curves that matched the flare of her hips. She reached down to stroke her sex again, admiring the long nails that tipped her fingers… she would need them painted, she mused.

“Like, I need clothes,” she said, eyes widening at the high-pitched trill of her voice. “That’s not what I sound like, is it?”

It was. High, flighty, the voice of the addled-brained cheerleaders she had mocked in high school. And now, here she was, looking more doll-ish than any of them had, her fingers knuckle-deep in her own pussy, unable to stop touching herself. It was as though her new body screamed to be used, to try out all its new tricks, and there would be so many, she knew.

Distracted again… get dressed, she kept telling herself, just cover yourself up before someone comes in and sees her like this, helpless to the touch of her own flesh.

She opened the bureau’s top drawer and found bras and panties, none demure. All the panties were thongs, or, if not, had words like ‘Bimbo’ or ‘Slut’ stretched across the rear. She wondered where they had been purchased and if it was Molly who had bought them. Of course, it must have been. She was responsible for all of this.

Natalie slipped on a black thong before realizing that it was sheer, showing her slim pubis in shadowy detail. She found the matching bra, also sheer, more for effect than support. Surprisingly, her breasts seemed to rest easily and without drooping on her chest without the bra. She admired the way her nipples pushed the sheer material out, creating miniature tents under the material. She resisted, surprisingly, the urge to twist those nipples again, but she knew what that would lead to. She had to attempt to maintain some sort of control.

The drawer beneath was full of garters and stockings, but Natalie had no desire to tease herself this way at the moment, not when the slightest touch seemed to be able to set her off… not when she could feel more coherent, more herself.

She crossed to the wardrobe and opened it wide, taking a breath at the sheer number of dresses, skirts and tops that had been crammed into the space. It was a menagerie of slut-dom, every item meant to accentuate, display and tease the wearer. When her hand caressed a silk top, her pussy called to her anew, craving the feel of it against her skin. Probably not wise to follow that instinct, so she found a knit top that was less exotic. It was a bit too small, and, as she pulled it over her head, she found that it lifted her breasts up in pink splendor, her cleavage high and prominent. Even with a simple black mini, she found that her waist remained exposed, as were her long legs. She would have been presentable in public, but just barely.

Natalie now considered her options. She was clearly addicted to the milk; there was no argument, no reflection. She wanted more now, wanted to lose herself again and drink and drink and drink, but that was the road to ruin. Even one more drop and she may lose herself forever. Even now, Natalie had so changed she wasn’t sure what sort of life she could expect in the future. A stripper, perhaps, and the thought made her giggle, and a little spark went off in her clit again, turning the giggle into a lusty sigh. The slightest sexual thought seemed to set her off, now, too, and that was dangerous, Natalie knew. She had to find a way out, but the pain of the milk withdrawals would bring her back again. She could take her own life, she supposed, at least die with the scraps of her own life within her. But was the fate of Nikki and Sumi a fate worse than death? They certainly wouldn’t say so. In fact, they would only giggle and begin to touch and lick and kiss and drink from each other…

Natalie’s hands crept to her breasts again and she quickly pushed them back to her sides. Perhaps she was truly lost. She was having to fight her own impulses, alone in a bare room, without the temptations of the jiggly, milky girls beyond the door, besides the siren call of Molly’s voice, carving reason from the chaos of her mind. Another flight from the place, then, the only real possibility. Maybe she could fight through the pain, after all.

Her plans for escape were interrupted by the opening of the door, the heavy wood swinging inward, accompanied by the click of heels on wood. Natalie was somewhat relieved to see that it was Molly, and not one of the other girls. At least, for now, she would not be lost in the sweet milk.

“My my my,” she said, clapping her hands together and lacing her fingers, “You look glorious, Natalie. Or is it something else now?”

“No, like, I’m Natalie,” she asserted, hearing the casual inclusion of ‘like’ in her words again. She couldn’t stop.

“Are you, dear? And how do you like your new body?”

Natalie wanted to scream at the smug woman, hurl one of the brushes from the bureau at her, tell her that she had made Natalie’s body a minefield of entrapment.

“I love my boobies and everything tingles sooo good.”

Natalie tried to frown at the words that appeared, uncertain if they were her own thoughts or something else dastardly Molly or one of the others had done while she was sleeping.

“That is so nice to hear, Natalie. I know you are eager to join the other girls, and they are so looking forward to spending more time with you. Soon enough, you’ll be making milk for them to taste, too. They tell me each girl’s is slightly different. That’s a question for you another time, however.”

“Nikki tastes, like, sweet.”

‘No!’ her mind screamed behind the blue eyes and blonde hair, that is not what she had intended to say. She didn’t mean to say anything. Was this what it was like for the others? Mind awake in a betrayer’s body, unable to speak one’s own thoughts any longer, a slave to gibberish spilling from lips, body enslaved by the lust that runs forever through it.

“I am so glad you like her. She’s quite taken with you, too.” Molly took a step forward and leaned to look into Natalie’s eyes. “Oh, you are still in there, aren’t you? How yummy. This happened with Sumi, as well. For days, her old memories held on, her old personality. She was unable to express it, of course, the changes to her speech centers were irreversible and vast at that point. It was days before her eyes got that dreamy look of the other girls.” Natalie felt her own eyes widen. “Oh, did you think it wouldn’t happen to you? That you would just be trapped behind those eyes? No, no, eventually everything that was Natalie will be gone, and you’ll forget you even answered to that name. Soon, you’ll tell me your real name. I wonder what it will be. I don’t know how you girls chose them, but you do. It’s fascinating.”

“I’m, like, Natalie,” she chirped insistently.

“For now, pet. Come, time to play before dinner.”

Natalie could not resist. Her legs were moving forward, hips swiveling, before she could imagine running.

Sumi was setting the table for dinner, wearing a frilled apron and spiked heels and nothing else. The apron straps strained at the bulge of her chest, and her ass was revealed prominently every time she bent to place the silverware.

Nikki and Kati were teasing one another on the couch in the wide sitting room, their legs intertwined. Kati wore all pink: skirt, halter top, stockings and garters, heels, hair tied in pigtails with pink ribbons. Her hands were on either side of Nikki’s face, kissing her deeply and with abandon, pausing only to inhale sharply, then resume the kiss. Nikki’s white silk top had been pushed roughly up, and, even from this distance, Natalie could see the white drops still clinging to her nipples. Nikki’s hands were moving over Kati’s breasts, coaxing the sweet cream out, their hips grinding against one another, eyes shut, writhing. It was enough to make Natalie weak-kneed, and the rest of her body followed when Nikki broke Kati’s kiss and looked at her.

“Girls,” Molly said, “Yumi is setting the table for dinner, but I’m sure Natalie would like to play a little before we eat.”

Kati giggled, still moving against Nikki, who shifted to make room on the wide sofa.

“Go on, pet,” Molly said, giving Natalie a playful swat on the rear.

She should run, should flee as best she could, throw herself into the street and end it all if that’s what it came to. Her mind spun, sensing the hopelessness of these thoughts even as her body moved forward, approached the two girls, her soon-to-be sisters, whose eyes drew her closer. The smell of the milk reached her, causing her pussy to release new juices, a flood of slickness barely contained by her labia, ready to split and offer its bounty. Closer still, Nikki reaching out to her now. If she takes her hand, Natalie knew, there would be no more opportunity to escape, to try to piece a life together outside this. She remembered the feeling of diving into cool water, her lithe body cutting through the water, leaving behind a trail of bubbles. The rush as her body moved freely through the pool, twirling beneath the surface, hovering somersaults.

Nikki’s hand grasped hers and Natalie moaned as Molly looked on from the corner of the room. Natalie allowed herself to be drawn onto the sofa, pressing against Nikki’s side as Kati’s leg hooked around her own. Nikki bent and kissed Natalie, slipping her tongue inside, exploring. Natalie could taste Kati’s milk, still lingering from an earlier encounter that Natalie could only imagine.

Kati reached lower, tugging at the skirt she wore, slipping her hand beneath and stroking the sheer material covering her waiting nether lips, sending spasms of pleasure through Natalie. Nikki raised from Natalie’s kiss and shifted, positioning her breast over Natalie’s mouth, teasing her as it hovered a foot above. Natalie arched her back, her tongue sliding past the borders of her mouth, willing the breast closer. Nikki giggled, and Natalie found herself giggling, too, hands moving all over her body, unsure whose anymore, only that they were stroking, kneading, clawing, pushing her skirt down til it slipped from her legs onto the floor, her top lifted over her breasts, the bra unclasped now, the swollen nipples standing erect as another hand ran over one nipple, pausing, pulling it gently. Natalie’s own hands found a breast, Kati’s, she thought, and worshipped it with her strokes, another clawing hair that flowed through her fingers like sand.

Natalie found no room to argue, no line of thinking that didn’t include the thoughts ‘more, more, more.’ And, finally, a drop fell from Nikki into Natalie’s waiting mouth, the sweetness making her cum for the first time that day, the sheer panties now stained with fluid, sticky to the touch. Nikki moaned along with the new sister, dropping to allow her mouth to close around the nipple and suck, suck, suck. The milk flowed into Natalie’s mouth, quickly down her throat, passing into her stomach, absorbed into her bloodstream, making its final adjustments… lips slightly fuller, hair almost white-blonde, labia more swollen, easy to part, easy to fuck, into her breasts where the glands began their own production, to the brain where it searched out the last memories of Natalie and replaced them with lust and want and love for her sisters, for Molly who had made her so perfect and happy.

She broke from Nikki’s nipple, milk dribbling down her chin, tongue playing over the skin of her sister, hands roaming, petting, pausing when a touch elicited a moan to continue to stroke or pet there, exploring the wet crevice of one of her sisters waiting pussy. It didn’t matter whose, only that she was with them, pleased them. As she felt another orgasm rip through her abdomen, a thick white droplet formed at her nipple, undulating as it grew, then collapsed down the side of her breast, leaving a pale white tendril, followed by another and another. Nikki saw the droplets form and spill, drawing her body up to lick at her sister, taste the new milk that the family would share. It was sweet, like all of their tastes, but with a slight saltiness that made Nikki crave it’s difference all the more. Beneath her, Nikki could feel her sister cum again as she provided for the family for the first time, sending Nikki into a fit of lust, rubbing hard against her.

“Girls, girls, that’s enough, now!” Molly called, clapping her hands to get their attention. “Time for dinner. Come on Kati and Nikki.”

The two rose, their clothes still disheveled and partially removed as they strolled to the table Yumi had set for them.

“You, too, Natalie,” Molly said, smiling at the girl, her hair tangled, breasts exposed, panties thick and black with the residue of her passion.

The girl tilted her head quizzically at Molly, struggling to make sense of her words.

“What’s wrong?” Molly asked.

“I’m Becki.”

“Of course you are,” Molly smiled and crossed to help the girl to her feet. “Let’s get you some dinner, Becki.”

Becki made her way up the steps to the apartment over the garage, careful in the heels she wore, the small padlocks on the straps tbouncing against her ankles. The frilly black skirt she wore, the tight black corset, the black and white cap, gave her the appearance of a maid, a look Molly loved and it also happened to fit the day’s tasks. The duster and cleaning supplies she carried with her kept her thoughts off her pussy and how long it had been since Nikki had been attending to it. Almost a full day.

Becki opened the door and began her cleaning, moaning as she saw that her top was getting wetter by the moment. Ever since Sumi had promised to give Becki some of her milk at breakfast, Becki hadn’t been able to stop leaking. She paused, drawing her hand inside the top and collected as much as she could before bringing her hand to her mouth to lick it off. Becki would never tell, but she thought her own milk tasted the best. Giggling, she returned to her work, which Molly had written for her on a note, but Becki couldn’t make it out… instead, she listened and remembered as best she could. She had to hurry. A new sister would be arriving tonight, and Molly had promised it was Becki’s milk that would change her. Becki smiled proudly, her top beginning to darken with milk.