The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milk Maid

Natalie turned the faded blue Honda into the long circular drive, bending behind the windshield to take in the full view of the house. It was palatial, a massive three-story estate with looming wings at either side shadowing the front entrance. Well-groomed hedges framed the front door, and Natalie pointed the nose of the car towards them. She looked through the passenger windows at the high double door s facing the drive and sighed.

Stepping out of the car and into the gloom of a gray September day, Natalie stretched her lean legs and rubbed her back. The drive from St. Louis had been a long one, and the freedom of an open space made her smile, despite the dreary weather. She trotted up to the front doors, catching sight of an elegant velour envelope wedged between the doors, her name written in a careful hand on the front.

As she pulled it free, Natalie noticed the shifting weight in the envelope, hurriedly opening it and removing the key inside. The note inside was written in the same careful loops and lines, brief, but welcoming.

Natalie-

I trust your drive was safe, but I am sure you are tired. I will be away for much of the evening, but will look in on you if I return at a decent hour. In the meantime, this key will give you access to your new (if temporary) home. I took the liberty of getting some items for you and left them in the fridge. Relax and enjoy!

-M.

Natalie tossed the key in the air and quickly snatched it back into her fist. She hopped off the front steps and jogged around one wing, peeking around the corner. Set away from the house was a four-car garage, with stairs leading up, curling around the side of the building to what certainly must have been drivers’ quarters years ago. Now, it was Natalie’s apartment until she finished school.

She walked casually towards the building, hospitable if not as ornate as the manor behind her, and attempted to insert the key into the lock of the wide garage doors. She was surprised when it would enter only half-way, and, after a jiggle or two in the look, quickly decided that this key was not meant for these doors. She turned her attention to the stairs, and, mounting them two at a time, found herself before a modest white door, a window set into the top half and shielded by curtains within. She could make out the gauzy shapes of furniture within.

‘At least it’s furnished,’ she thought, relieved, inserting the key easily into the lock and swinging the door inside.

The room above the garage was of a studio-style, with a small kitchen, a bedroom and living room, and a bathroom off to her right. Besides the bathroom, there were no clearly-defined doorways, but more of a suggested flow, given by the couches and small breakfast bar. It was humble, to be sure, but immaculately cleaned and decorated with a sense of warmth, and even playfulness, suggested by the liberal splashes of pink amongst the curtains and kitchen décor. Natalie liked it immediately.

Satisfied with her appraisal, Natalie moved back down the steps and to her car, parking it flush with the garage, but away from the front doors. She grabbed her few bags and made the move from car to apartment with all of her worldly possessions in one trip.

She resolved to unpack immediately. Soonest begun, soonest done, she always said. She sat down on the couch nearest the door, surveying her new domain, calculating where her few personal mementoes would be placed. It would be charming, she thought, as the weariness of the drive overtook her and she slept.

When she awoke, it was dark, and a soft rapping on the window of the door startled her from sleepy wakefulness to near-alarm.

“Hello?” she managed, disoriented but filled with a strange dread that seemed out of place in the dim room.

“Natalie?”

She sighed and stood up. It was the voice she recognized from a number of phone calls, and she was eager to get a glimpse of her landlady in the flesh aft almost two months.

“Coming,” she called and tried to brush out her naturally auburn hair from its certain mess, coming from her impromptu nap.

Natalie opened the door with what she hoped was a grateful smile and froze there. Over the phone, the woman’s voice had been soft, velvety almost, but with an air of elegance. She was not prepared for the appearance of the woman before her. Molly Danvers’ hair was a deep black, full and (Natalie was sure) soft, falling around her shoulders like dark waves. Her skin was a soft white, almost porcelain, with a round, innocent-looking face, set off by deep red lips and a wicked glint in her eye. The dress she wore was almost antique, blossoming in all the right places, clinging almost to the point of lewdness in others, the colors somber, but seductive. In all, she was perhaps the most beautiful woman Natalie had ever laid eyes on.

“May I come in?” the satiny voice asked and Natalie shook her head a bit.

“Of course, please. What time is it, anyway?”

Molly floated into the room, stepping past Natalie to the couch the young girl had just been sleeping on.

“Almost nine. I hope I didn’t wake you…”

“Well, sort of. I fell asleep on the couch after I got here. Good thing you woke me up, actually.”

“Good, then.”

Molly smiled, white teeth shining behind the red lips. She sat and crossed her legs, and Natalie saw the heels she wore, black, glistening, high and savage.

“How was your trip?”

“Fine. Long, but I guess that’s what you’d expect from driving from Missouri to Vermont.”

“Yes. I’m sorry the weather was so dreary today, but that’s to be expected this time of year. When it gets cold, it happens fast and stays that way for months. As we say here, we have four months… Fall, winter, spring and Thursday.”

Natalie offered a polite laugh, then realized she was still standing by the door. She shut it quickly and took a seat on the opposite couch.

“How do you like it?” Molly asked, gesturing at the room.

“I love it, actually. It’s cozy.”

“I think so, too. As have all the girls before who stayed here. They have never complained, so I’ve never made any major changes.”

“I don’t think you need to.”

“Good. Well, I’ll let you get back to sleep.”

Molly rose gracefully from the couch, stepping towards Natalie and leaning towards her, offering a brief kiss on her cheek.

“I’m so happy you’re here.”

“Thank you, Miss Danvers.”

“Call me Molly.”

“Thank you, Molly.” Natalie smiled. She felt herself blushing.

“One last thing. As you know, I work at the university in the chemistry department. I was wondering if you might be interested in a little work on campus, maybe off-set some expenses?”

“What sort of work. I mean, I’m an English major…”

“Nothing too technical, dear, just playing secretary for me in the office. The job is yours if you want it, but I understand if…”

“No, no, that would be great. I could use the money.”

“Fine. Well, want to start tomorrow?”

“Sure. Gives me something to do until classes start next week.”

“I’ll bring up some breakfast in the morning then. Get some rest, dear.”

And with that, Molly swept out of the room and shut the door behind her, leaving Natalie in her seat, trying to understand what had just happened to her.

She found the light from the end table lamps on either side of the couch provided a soft glow to the whole room, relaxing her. Natalie shook off the sleep and the awkwardness she had felt upon first meeting Molly Danvers, deciding that a shower would be the best ticket to reestablishing her own sense of normalcy.

She rifled through the suitcases until she found her flannel pajamas and laid them out on the bed. She noted with a smile that there was a significant amount of pink sewn into the fabric of the comforter and sheets there too. It was as though she was twelve all over again, she thought.

She stripped out of her traveling clothes, jeans and a faded concert tee shirt from a band she hadn’t listened to in years, and piled them beside the bed. She felt a little out of place, nude in an unfamiliar space, but it was her space now, wasn’t it? And the curtains were closed, after all.

She walked lightly into the bathroom, feeling the cool change from plush carpet to the cool tile, real tile she noted. The light inside the bathroom was soft and soothing. Initially she thought she might just have a quick shower, but the warmth of the bathroom changed her mind. She turned the hot water on fully and ran a hand under the tap, adjusting the cool water until she had achieved her perfect temperature, then plugged the tub, closing here eyes and listening to the water pour into the tub.

The water echoed against the walls of the tub, and Natalie turned off the water, sliding first one leg, then another, into the liquid heat. She eased herself into the water, dipping her hair back to wet it, then closed her eyes and rested her head against the cool porcelain.

She saw Molly behind the lids of her eyes, the striking woman with the raven hair and dark eyes. Natalie wasn’t sure if her reaction to Molly was of a sexual nature, or simply the natural response to anyone, man or woman, who exuded that much confidence. She supposed it was the latter. After all, even in high school, she had known that her interest lay with boys. She was no sexual adventurer, but she had fumbled her way out of her virginity, then found that she had enjoyed a handful of later encounters. Her last boyfriend had been sensitive, appreciative, responsive. The sort of man that any girl would enjoy as a partner. But no one she had met before seemed to wear an aura of sexuality like Molly had. Not even close.

Natalie ran her hands down her shoulders, over her small but pert breasts, their gentle curves, the small aureoles, the eraser-size nipples that hardened even as she touched them. Further down, over her flat stomach, the well-proportioned waist, curving into the suggestive lines of her hips, across the plain of her pubis, trimmed into a single strip of darker hair. Here, her hands lingered a moment, pressing against the soft folds, cupping, then moving along the lines of her legs, over the thighs, lifting her leg to her stomach and running a hand down the length of her calf. Her body was lithe, perfect for the swimming she had done in high school, lean and long. She was proud of her features, but she made no effort to show off her body, feeling that her body would be a welcome surprise to a lover, not a promise of things to come.

She sighed in contentment, almost a purr, closing here eyes again and allowing her mind to drift with her hands.

The following morning, Natalie awoke with a feeling of deep contentment. She was up before Molly had arrived, careful to be dressed and ready for her first day working for her new landlady. What she quickly realized, however, was that her clothes, crammed tight in their suitcases, were wrinkled, balled and stuffed. She scoured the apartment frantically for an iron, or even a dryer to knock some of the wrinkles out, but no such amenities were to be found. When the knock came on the door, she let out a hiss of frustration, then opened the door.

“Molly, I am so sorry…”

Molly entered without the invitation this time, carrying a tray holding two plates, a coffee pot and two cups.

“Whatever for?”

Molly placed the tray on the breakfast bar and looked at the young girl.

“I didn’t realize when I told you I could start work this morning that I have absolutely no clothes ready. Maybe I could do some laundry today and I’ll…”

“Nonsense. I’ll have some clothes up here for you after breakfast. You and I are about the same height. Maybe a little lighter than me, but they’ll fit fine.”

Molly offered a warm smile that looked more maternal than seductive in the light of day.

“Thank you. Again. For everything.”

Molly made a dismissive gesture with her hand and sat down at a stool by the counter. She lifted a cover from one plate and displayed a healthy portion of pancakes.

“I hope these are all right.”

Natalie returned the warm smile.

“Perfect.”

The meal was excellent, the pancakes delicious. Though Natalie was not accustomed to drinking coffee, the liberal addition of a sweet cream made it more than bearable, even tasty. Molly, as she would have expected, took hers black.

Molly excused herself after breakfast, saying she would have fresh clothes up while Natalie was getting ready, and disappeared down the steps and into the main house. Natalie hurried into the shower, hoping that the clothes would actually fit. Height aside, Molly was certainly… larger… in places than Natalie. She was not quite voluptuous, but Molly had a more fleshy frame than she did to be sure.

Under the running water, Natalie could hear the apartment door open. She paused, her hands in her hair and shampoo running down her face, blowing water from her lips.

“Molly?”

She heard someone giggle, titter almost, then the sounds of quick footsteps and the door close again. She could not have sworn that it wasn’t Molly, but it certainly didn’t sound like the woman. Natalie chided herself. Of course there are other people in that house. Someone has to clean it, mow the lawns, things that Natalie could not believe that Molly would do herself. She imagined Molly in jeans and beat up sneakers mowing the lawn and snickered.

Out of the shower, Natalie dried quickly, pulling her hair back in a ponytail until she could dry it further and gave the apartment a quick inspection. No sign that anyone was still here, but she had heard the door close. She made her way to the now-made bed (she almost expected to see a mint on the pillow) and saw the outfit that Molly had sent up. It was a gray business skirt, black blouse, and a pair of black nylon stockings, a pair of low black heels at the foot of the bed. She wasn’t sure about the stockings, but the outfit was conservative, professional. She was not disappointed by Molly’s taste.

She dug through her own suitcase for a bra and panties, then slipped on the blouse and skirt. She glanced at herself in the mirror, and, even with the wet ponytail, she was pleased with what she saw. As an afterthought, she even rolled the stockings down and pulled them over her legs, surprised by the silkiness of the fabric. These were expensive, she knew, and enjoyed the way the tops clung to her thighs. She quickly attended to her hair, leaving it down for the day, and slipped on the heels, hurrying to meet her new boss in the drive.

Natalie slipped the key in her apartment door, stepping inside and immediately kicking of the shoes. She fell back onto the couch and smiled. If that was work, she loved it. The job consisted of her answering two phone calls for ‘Dr. Danvers’ and getting the occasional cup of coffee. At one point, Molly had even apologized for the hectic pace, and there was no irony in her eyes. Natalie giggled despite herself and rolled off the couch and to her feet again.

Opening the refrigerator, Natalie saw an assortment of sandwich meats, condiments, a container that looked as though it held some sort of stew and a covered pitcher simply labeled ‘cream.’ For the coffee, she decided, not that she had any intention of drinking any this late, but it would be nice for the morning. Natalie closed the fridge just as she heard a rap at the door.

Looking up, Natalie saw Molly peeking around the curtains at her. She opened the door and stepped aside to allow the woman to enter, again bearing a tray.

“I thought you might like something besides sandwiches.”

“You are way too nice, Molly. I feel like I’m staying at a resort.”

“Good. I want you to be happy hear, dear,” she said, placing the tray on the counter. “I brought up some stroganoff that Nikki made. She really is quite the cook.”

“Is that the girl that brought up the clothes?”

“No, that was Sumi.”

Natalie took a seat on the opposite side of the counter from Molly.

“Just one plate tonight?”

“I already ate, dear. But I thought I could keep you company for a moment.”

Natalie grinned. Welcome company, indeed, she thought.

“How many people work for you? In the house, I mean?”

“Only four for now. Some of the girls who have stayed here moved inside with me after a time. They liked it so much here…” Molly raised her arms in a gesture of happy acceptance.

“Were they students, too?”

“Some were. Others just girls needing a home and work. Others moved on, of course, but even they visit time to time. I like to think of them all as family. Just like you are family now.”

Molly smiled again, but the look seemed somehow more predatory, sensual, like the night before.

Natalie took a bite of the pasta, the sweet tang of the sour cream exploding in her mouth.

“This is delicious.”

“Thank you. Well, Nikki thanks you. She tries to prepare everything from scratch, if she can. Makes all the difference in the world.”

“Yes, it does.”

Molly poured a cup of hot tea from a ceramic kettle and slid it over to Natalie. “This is a special blend.”

“Doesn’t anyone here drink anything with ice?”

Molly released a soft laugh that reminded Natalie of wind chimes on a breezy day in Missouri, so beautiful was it.

“Not in Vermont. We take everything hot we can, especially this time of year. Do you still have the cream in your cooler? That will cool it down.”

Natalie nodded through a mouthful of pasta and began to rise.

Molly motioned her back to her seat, sweeping to the fridge and back with the pitcher in her hand, pouring a long stream into the tea which lightened and swirled.

Natalie took a test sip, finding the tea sweet and tangy all at once.

“Delicious.”

“Maybe you can learn to make it sometime,” Molly said with a wink and settled back onto the stool. Her elegance seemed out of place in the little apartment, her presence too large for the room.

They chatted awhile longer, and Molly took her leave as Natalie grew sleepy. She barely recalled slipping into bed, shrugging off the blouse and skirt before climbing beneath the sheets.

When she awoke the next morning, Natalie found herself curled beneath the comforter, her eyes blinking against the sun bouncing off the fabric from the window. She slowly ran her hand along the soft cover, tracing the swirls of pink with a finger and smiling. She knew she would have to get ready soon, but she paused reveling in how genuinely good she felt. Great, even. Her whole body felt warm, tingly, like in a dream of floating. She shifted a little and marveled at the sensation of her legs rubbing together beneath the nylons, and then realized that she had not taken them off last night. This got her moving, worried what Molly might think of her sleeping in what must be such expensive attire.

She kicked the blanket to the floor and sat up, kicking her legs over the side of the bed and carefully rolling the stockings down and off, draping them over the footboard. As she rose, she could feel the material of her bra clenching her tight, the flesh barely contained. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw that she was indeed a little larger, even her panties seemed to be a little snug. When she turned sideways, she saw no visible bulge in her stomach, but surely two days of pancakes and pasta were taking their toll. She resolved to take a good run today, or maybe even a swim. Molly would certainly have a pool.

She stepped into the shower, warming herself as the falling water steamed the bathroom mirror and produced a comforting fog in the room. As she twirled in the shower, she could feel the weight of her breasts now, the gentle swing of them as she turned. Yes, they were bigger, no doubt about it, and not just swollen with extra calories. They were firm, the slim nipples standing at attention, pointing out, not down. As Natalie ran her hands under them, over them, she smiled with delight. Maybe it was growth spurt. The once-modest chest was now fuller, a c-cup if she had to guess. This realization came fast on the heels of another. She had no bra that would fit now.

Natalie turned off the water and wrapped a towel around her new chest, moving to the mirror and giving the condensation a quick wipe before looking down to her toothpaste. When she looked up, she was greeted by a pair of sky blue eyes, soft and gorgeous. Gone were the brown eyes she had seen looking back at her every day for nineteen years, replaced by these pools of radiant blue. She felt the toothbrush fall from her hands.

She composed herself enough to finish her teeth and hair, tying it back in a bun even as she crossed the room towards her bed. She was only slightly surprised to see that a new outfit had appeared while she was in the shower, this time accompanied by matching bright pink panties and a bra. She lifted the bra and checked the tag. 34c. She sat down hard on the bed, mind reeling even as her body whispered to her that everything was fine, everything is all right because everything feels so good.

It was something to do with this place, she knew, something strange about this house, Molly, everything. But was it bad? She didn’t know. But, she would ask.

Natalie dressed quickly, putting on the black stockings without thinking, matching the black turtleneck and khaki skirt, a little shorter than yesterday’s but nothing daring. The shoes were black patents with a buckle on the tops that made her feel like a schoolgirl. Her auburn hair set a nice contrast to the dark sweater, she thought, and let it down.

As she finished, she heard the car honk from the driveway. She idly wondered why the car was never parked in the garage. Natalie hurried down the steps of her apartment and into the car.

Being in the car with Molly’s presence erased the questions Natalie had promised to ask, and the work day had kept her occupied. She noticed Molly coming and going quite a bit, and they didn’t have time to have a break together like Natalie had hoped.

When they arrived home, Molly had excused herself quickly, saying she had quite a bit of work to do. Natalie grudgingly left her, heading back to the apartment. There, she made herself a sandwich and ate in silence, missing the pleasant and alluring company of her landlady. Something felt off, though, something she felt was missing besides the company, something she could not put her finger on.

When a knock came on the door, she hurried to it, expecting to see Molly there with her usual tray of goodies. Instead, there was another woman, a girl really. She was young, maybe twenty, with an astonishingly beautiful soft face and an infectious grin.

“Hi!” she waved happily from outside.

Natalie cautiously opened the door.

“Hi!” the girl said again. Natalie took no notice of that, however, instead consumed with the rest of the girl the door had previously hidden. She was an exaggeration of womanhood, breasts that hung like over inflated balloons from her chest, thick nipples pushing through her almost sheer nightgown, her curves dramatic, the swell of her bottom pushing the nightgown out, her long legs ending in tall pink heels. She wore a happy grin on her face that did not falter, despite the stunned look on Natalie’s face, her head cocked almost quizzically.

“Ummmm, come in,” Natalie finally managed.

“Thanks!” the girls said and stepped inside.

“Did Molly send you up?”

“Yep,” the girl answered brightly.

Natalie closed the door behind her and stared. She waited for the girl to go on, but it appeared that she was answering only direct questions.

“What for?”

“For milk, silly,” the girl replied without hesitation.

“I think I have enough in the fridge. Are you bringing me some?” Natalie was growing more confused by the moment. “I don’t understand.”

“You gotta drink Tiffy’s milk. Miss Molly said so.”

“Are you Tiffy?” Natalie asked, knowing the answer already, the first hint of understanding crossing her face.

“Uh-huh,” Tiffy said, “I brought you milk.”

“All right. Where is it?”

But then Natalie knew. She knew even as the first wet stains appeared on the sheer nightgown, the nipples glued to the material as the stain began to spread and a sweet smell drifted to Natalie.

“Oh my god.”

Tiffy lifted her nightgown off, baring her chest as tiny droplets of milk formed at the tips of her breasts, growing thick, then streaming down the enormous globes on her chest.

“Oh god no!”

Tiffy frowned comically. “You don’t like Tiffy?”

Natalie backed into the apartment, away from the leaking girl, fumbling backwards before spilling over onto her back.

Tiffy followed steadily, moving towards her, looking down at her even as the droplets of milk fell from her breasts and were quickly absorbed by the carpet.

“Stay away from me!” Natalie cried, backing away still scooting backwards on her back.

Tiffy leaned down, taking hold of Natalie’s waist and sliding her body along Natalie’s frame. She could feel the heat coming off Tiffy, and a smell, like sweet fruit. Tiffy straddled her, the same blissful smile frozen on her face, her eyes bright with an animal excitement as she lowered herself towards Natalie. At first Natalie thought the girl might kiss her, then felt Tiffy’s arms wrap around her even as she struggled to break free of her, the arms lifting her, cradling her like a child, until one wet nipple grazed her face. Natalie jerked her head away, but Tiffy was just as quick to turn her face back towards her breast. Natalie felt her face pressed against the mammary, her nose covered by it, warm, wet fluid pooling at her closed lips. Tiffy pulled her closer still, Natalie’s struggling becoming more frantic as she wanted to gasp for air, knowing she could not, must not, open her mouth.

Eventually, she did.

Natalie awoke on the floor of the apartment, the first break of dawn peeking over the horizon. Her eyes fluttered, the vivid blue of here eyes sparkling. She sat up quickly, looking frantically around the apartment, but she was alone.

As she sat up, Natalie felt the weight of her breasts settle against her chest heavily. Beneath the turtleneck, she could feel the bra straining, threatening to break its clasp and release their contents within the sweater. Likewise, the skirt she wore fit more snugly, her hips flared and full. She giggled a little, as the sensation of her new body washed over her like a tide of pleasure, her hands reaching up to cup her breasts, explore their fullness. She stopped herself, even as a finger grazed the hardened nipple beneath, sending spasms through her. She had to think. Get control. Get out!

Natalie stood, running hands down her face, feeling the new fleshiness, the more rounded cheeks that had once been so lean. Moving quickly, she gathered one small bag of clothes, now too small, she knew, but at least familiar, hers, and the car keys from the counter. She moved swiftly and quietly down the steps to her car.

The engine turned over and caught the first time, causing her to give a sigh of relief, and she dropped the transmission into drive and sped down the long drive to the road.

In her purse, she had a fistful of money remaining from her trip, not enough to get hoe, but enough to get sanctuary. She pulled into the first motor lodge on the outskirts of the small Vermont town. She tried to appear calm when she asked for the room, keeping her voice even and a smile on her face. The older man behind the counter gave her a hungry look as he typed her name into the computer and took her money. She wanted to shoot him an evil look, slap him, but her body betrayed her again, tingling as she thought, at first unhappily, at how he looked at her, how his eyes lingered on her sweater and skirt. Then, her body tingled, sang to her of how nice it was to be looked at, wanted, lusted after. How sweet his attentions were, how yummy she must look, like a sweet treat. The smile she gave him came more naturally as she took the room key from him, even dropping a wink. When she turned to leave, she disgusted herself by wiggling her hips a little more than usual, opening the door and giving him a nice long look at her profile.

Once outside, she regained composure, scolding herself for her behavior, but the dampening between her legs offered no apology. She had to get to her room. When she looked down at the key, she saw the room number was 69. Cute, she thought glumly, very cute.

The room was tiny, musty, a smell of old cigarettes and sweat drifting through the air. She made sure the bolt was thrown on the door, the curtains drawn tight. Once the room had become darker, safer in her mind, she pulled off the turtleneck and tossed it carelessly on the bed. She had been right. The bra was straining. Natalie reached around her back and unclasped it, her breasts crying with pleasure at the release, at the feel of cool air on their bare surface, the nipples hard and aching with the desire to feel more, be touched, licked, sucked.

The skirt followed, as did the shoes and stockings, and finally the panties which were almost uncomfortably tight. She gazed at herself in the full-length swivel mirror in the corner of the room. She was not as grotesquely proportioned as Tiffy had been, but she was changed, no question about that. Her breasts were easily a d-cup, her waist still slim, her hips wider and the flesh behind them was rounded and gently curved. The most striking thing was her hair. Where it had once been a deep auburn color, it was now a dirty blonde, not quite bright, but she had a feeling that more milk would have settled that for her.

She sat down hard on the bed, rubbing her face at the thought. The milk. The cream in the tea, the coffee. It had changed her, maybe was still changing her. Her body was obviously operating at a level of arousal that she had never felt before. She wondered if she had been changed mentally, as well, or if she would even know if she had been.

She rolled onto her side, her breasts slumping against her hands as she curled into a ball on the bed and slept.

Natalie’s first thought when she woke was how she had never imagined hurting this much from the inside before. She wondered briefly if this is what it felt like to spontaneously combust. She writhed on the bed, clenching her stomach, breathing deeply like she had heard pregnant women do. Was that it? Was she pregnant with something?

Another cramp silenced that thought, too. She moaned out loud, tears squeezing from her eyes. And all because of the milk, the stupid, awful milk!

The pain eased a moment at the thought of it, the sweet warmth. Her body called out to her, insistent and fierce, the thought of the milk, the taste, the heat…

“No,” she said aloud and was greeted by another cramp, twisting her insides.

“All right, all right, you win,” she told no one. The pain eased, a small, steady throb in her abdomen, reminding her of her promise. “You win.”

Natalie was revolted by the way her body glowed with pleasure as she pointed the Honda back towards the estate. The closer she came to it, each steady ticking mile closer, the more her body seemed to come alive, light up with desire and need. She knew this drive sealed her fate that no matter where she traveled, Natalie would never return from that house. She would die there and someone new would be born. She could see glimpses of her in her own face already, but the picture wasn’t complete. When it was, Natalie would not be there to see it.

She turned into the drive, seeing the house with its looming wings, the wide double doors. As she slowed the car to a stop, she saw one of the wide doors open and Molly step out, wearing long black boots with sharp heels and a black dress that was cinched at the middle with a red sash. She smiled as the car door opened and Natalie stepped out.

“Oh, dear,” she smiled, “I was so worried about you.” She crossed the drive and hugged Natalie close, kissing her cheek. “I know you have a lot of questions, honey, and I will answer them all. But first, I bet you are starving.”

Natalie nodded. She wasn’t just famished, she was starving.