The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 1st adventure of the Mighty Rune:

“Who said it was no fun at a small town grocery shop?”

Rune was the first guy in his class to grow pubic hairs. He was 10 at the time. The other guys teased him for this, but he didn’t let it slip in. He knew he was the one supposed to laugh at them, not the other way around, so he was quite cool with it. When the most popular guy in class followed almost a year later, no one were laughing anymore. In some weird way, Rune and this other guy, bonded through this. They just somehow knew they were meant for great things. Frode knew this, and Rune knew this.

Both Rune and Frode had one girlfriend each before they went to the big junior high school. Rune with a very sweet brunette that ended it a week after it began when he decided to be funny and unluckily broke one of her front teeth against the sink, Frode with a very pretty, and feisty, red-head. She broke up after a month because he paid her no attention. Football was his main occupation, not any girls, but Rune still thought Frode had made it a little further with his girl, than Rune’s holding hands.

So it was, that Rune, as his older sister before him, went to work at the local grocery store. He had just begun senior high school, that meant he was 16, and would turn 17 in just a few months. His boss was the archetypical absent-minded professor type of guy, although he had worked all his 40 years plus at the store, which he was the third generation running, and he would eventually turn it over to his nephew who was 8 years older than Rune, and currently at marketing school to learn his destined trade. He would come and run the store in the vacations, and they were both very good bosses, and very trustful, which had never caused any troubles before, and would probably never cause any problems later. The people around there were a decent sort.

So it turned out, in January, a week before his 17th birthday, that he got the best gift ever. It was a new year, and a new year in a grocery shop, means you have to count all the merchandise. Every tiny little candy bar had to be counted, and it was tedious work. To make the time go faster and maybe be a little more effective, they worked in pairs. Rune did the counting with Kari, the stunning blonde that just started working there a month before Christmas. He knew her, of course, this being such a tiny place, she was a year younger than him. And did I mention she was stunning? Rune had actually fantasized about her a couple of times, after the episode when everybody went to go swimming together last summer:

“She’d worn a dark-blue bikini, which was just barely the size a mother would allow her B-cupped daughter to put on, and way off the size her father would even allow her to consider. He would probably have advised a winter coat. But anyway, there Rune was sitting, enjoying the cooling sensation of the sun drying him up after a quick swim, and there she was standing, oblivious to anything but the seemingly annoying bikini top, which she just had to adjust. She didn’t seem to mind that her brown and very perky nipples got fresh air in the process, and acted as nothing had happened. But Rune noticed. And so did Rune, as well. He turned around, made an excuse to go peeing, and went into the woods to polish wood.”

As he had always been, Rune was terrible with women. At least with the pretty girls. He could just seem to think in one direction while considering talking to them, and that, of course, didn’t make things any easier. So there he was, with one of the prettiest girls he had ever seen, staring at her lovely ass while she was standing in the ladder counting the groceries at the top of the shelves, when someone asked him if he liked what he saw. He thought, Yes, I certainly do, and I wouldn’t mind seeing more, when it suddenly came to him who it might be that was asking him. He turned his gaze towards her face, flushed into a deep red and said the obvious thing; Yes, I certainly do, and I wouldn’t mind seeing more. She squinted her eyes for a second, dropped her jaw for a moment, then closed it and did something with her eyes that Rune didn’t quite understand, but Rune understood perfecly.

He just realised what he had just said as she climbed down the ladder, and if it was possible to turn even more red, he did. He opened his mouth to say something, but he had absolutely nothing to say.

-You’ve never been with a girl before, have you Rune? she asked him seductively. She must have interpreted the silence as a yes or something, and continued:

-You know, I think most guys have a strong wish of being the first man to make love to a girl, screw her or just fuck her brains out. Or maybe all three. Have you ever had that fantasy, Rune? He gave another completely unresponsive yes.

-I sure have. To be the girl that does that to a guy, I mean. You know, the boss gave me the keys and told us to finish up, and we’ll be finished in, well, two hours I think, and I don’t think he’d mind us using his couch for a little bit of relaxing afterwards, do you? This time Rune gave a noticeable reply. He fell to the floor. People tend to do that when there’s no oxygen intake for 5 minutes. He felt something wet and cold on his face, and realised it was water. He blinked and saw into the beautiful face of Kari, looking worried.

-Hi, he said, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. -How are you doing?

-Hehe! I’m fine, thank you, but how are you?! You fainted on me. I’m not used to that sort of reaction when talking to people.

-I didn’t faint. I fell in love. He was dead serious. He noticed that the other Rune definetly hadn’t experienced any fainting, and quicly got to his feet.

-I think we have to continue the counting. I still think there’s way to much left. We should hurry up. I’ll climb the ladder this time. He hurried up the ladder, began counting, but soon stopped and turned a little to the left.

-What? she said. -What’s wrong?

-Er, which number comes after 5? In the Norwegian language, the number 6 is pronounced exactly as the word sex.

-Hehe! It’s 6, stupid! Should I do it, or can you handle it? She grinned.

-Oh, I’ll definetly do it. He said nothing more than the numbers the next one and a half hour. Somehow the last thing the counted, were the items in the farmacy department. Somehow the last thing counted was the condoms. There were 6 packets. He said the number out loud.

-Well, that’s true, now, isn’t it? She grinned even more, and showed her perfect smile. Oh my, she sure was pretty! He couldn’t believe it.

-Come!, she said, and grabbed his hand. They went around the store, tidied up, shut off the lights, and went through the store room door to the boss‘ office.

-Take off your clothes. Kari was evidently in a hurry. He had waited his whole life for this moment, or at least the last 6 or 7 years, so he could wait. So he did.

-Take them off, stupid, we can’t have sex with your clothes on, now can we? She was smiling very seductively. Rune noticed, and his pants became comfortably uncomfortable, but he started to do as she had ordered him to. First the T-shirt.

-Oooh! Damn, Rune, I didn’t know you looked like this! Her hands were suddenly all over him, feeling his muscles, her eyes exuding enthusiasm and something else, maybe lust? He still couldn’t believe it. He had been working out since summer, doing his push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups routine every day, in addition to his 3 weekly football practices, and his baby fat had nearly left too, but he wasn’t well muscled or anything. It felt good having hands on his body, someone else’s, a girl’s hands, a very pretty girl’s hands. Kari’s hands. She started to unbutton his jeans, when finished she gave his ass cheeks a squeeze each.

-A nice pair those, she miled at him, and pulled his jeans down. His white breeches were straining to hold Rune 2 in tow. Kari certainly noticed, and without pulling his jeans past his ankles, started feeling him up through the boxer. It felt soo fucking wonderful!! She started stroking his cock, still through the fabrics of his boxers, with her chin, sliding up and down before gently pulling the upper edge of his breeches outwards and blowing gently on the tip of his cock.

-Now, what have we got here? She were definetely smiling with lust now, her whole face absorbed with lust, it seemed, if ever he had seen any. Which he hadn‘t. She pulled his breeches down, made him step out of the jeans and breeches altogether.

-This is a very nice specimen, Rune. Why haven’t you shown this to a girl before? She looked him seductively into his eyes, smiled, and started licking his cock. It felt wonderful. She licked up and down the length, on the sides and on the underside, while holding on to it with her left hand, all the while looking him seductively in the eyes.

-You taste good, Rune, all covered in sweat. Mmmmm! She was like a kitten having a bowl of milk after three days without anything to eat. She started sucking him, bopping her head up and down, taking more and more for every third suck, until she had almost engulfed 2/3 of his penis.

-You’re big, Rune. I’ve never had any problems deep throating anyone before. I wonder if I can take you. It sure as Hell will be fun to try! She grabbed each ass cheek in one hand, while continuing her sucking, fondling his cheeks, licking his shaft up and down while it was inside her mouth, stopping every once in a while to just suck. It didn’t take long before he came, in her mouth. She swallowed, and as the ejaculation was diminishing, she started sucking again, vacuuming the last drop of cum from his dick. After a couple of seconds she withdrew, when she noticed he started shrinking and there was no cum left.

-That was good, Rune. A nice load, if ever I had any. You have a healthy diet, yes? You sure as Hell tasted great. I wouldn’t mind more of that. But you need a little rest, yes? Guys always do. Well, time for you to pleasure me, then. She started to take off her T-shirt.

-Eh, can I do it, please?

-Sure, sugar! Her arms went limp. Looking into her extremely seductive eyes, he told her to lift her arms again, and then he pulled her tight T-shirt off. It was a sight for gods. Her golden skin, her perfect golden skin, just asking to be licked, her lovely B-cupped breasts, just the perfect size and shape, and the loveliest brown nipples he had ever seen. And he had internet. Not too long, just thick enough, with the perfec light brown-red colour, even the tiny bumps on her aereolas were perfect. He looked her dead in the eyes, and started sucking the nipples, first one, then the other, while holding one tit in each hand. He kept on sucking and licking for a while, then he withdrew, and started to fondle them, first gently, then pinching them between thumb and pointing finger. She squirmed and said

-Eyh! Careful with those! Gently, you hear me! She smiled at him. He apologised.

-Don’t apologise. Don’t ever apologise, just take notice and don’t do it again. At least not until I ask for it! She smiled again. -You got to be responsive to your woman, eyh?

-You mean asking questions about how you’re doing all the time?

-Hell no, just take notice if I moan, pull back, tense, squirm or push you away. You gotta learn these things, alright? You’ll be popular with the girls after I’m done with you, I’ll tell you that! She smiled again.

-I got to be home by ten...

“—I got to be home by ten!” Are you kidding me?! You’d rather be home by ten than fuck the brains out of me? Well, that sure as Hell was a nice compliment! Hehe! I’ll see what I can do, okay? You’ll probably need a lot of sleep after this session! Now, get on with it, and show my pussy some atention! He opened her fly and squeezed his hands down between her panties and body. Felt around a little, and found her pussy. She was wet. Her panties were soaked. He pulled his hand up, tasted it.

-You taste good too! He smiled at her, as if surprised.

-Hell yeah I taste good! She grabbbed his hand and sucked it all off his fingers. -Bring me some more of that, will you sweatie? He wasn’t hard to ask, but this time he pulled her tight jeans and panties off. It was a very skimpy black G-string, with a tiny red ribbon attached to the back of it, just before it enters the cleft between the ass cheeks. He turned her around, and buried his nose in her ass crack, smelling her up.

-Forget about that for now, we’ll have enough of that later for sure, but bring me some pussy juice! He turned her around again, and licked her pussy tentatively from bottom to top. It tasted wonderful. He slurped up a mouthful, then rose, grabbed the back of her head with both hands, and kissed her. Deeply. She responded very well. They kissed for a while, until she found his hands, and guided them to her soaking wet pussy. He didn’t need any more coaxing, but turned her around a bit so that he was standing partly behind her to make it easier to kiss and finger-fondle her at the same time, and started plunging his finger tips into her. She started moaning while kissing, and gyrating her hips against his partly flaccid cock, which caused it to rise again. It still hurt a bit from the violent orgasm he’d had minutes before.

-Was it good? Did you taste good? He still held her head in his hands, inches from her face, looking directly into her eyes, smiling.

-Of course I taste good! Now, let’s see if there’s some new pre-cum on your dick! It was. She went to her knees, him holding her head, and started a different routine. She used her hands a lot more, stroking his length while sucking the head, and started taking him deeper and deeper. He hurt a little bit, cause it was still too early since the last ejaculation, but it was still great. Eventually she had all of him in her mouth, and he could see she was loving every second of it.

-Now, that’s enough for now, alright, just some recovery work from my side. I know it takes a while to get ready again, at least after the load you shot in to my mouth minutes ago! She lay down on the floor, and commanded him to lick her pussy. He went down, grabbed her ass cheeks, and lifted her up on the sofa. He then knelt down and started vigorously sucking and licking, slurping and fingering with his right index finger.

-Hey! Stop that! No fingering, alright? And slow down will you? Be patient. I’m not going anywhere! Take your time, develop a rhytm, keep the same technique, and when you see it’s going somewhere good, just keep the rhytm. Don’t slow down, don’t speed up, just keep the rhytm. Good, that feels nice, keep doing that. Ah, there’s the spot, mmmm, that feels soo good, keep it up, don’t slow down, slide your hands around my body. Can you find my nipples? Here, I’ll guide you. Mmmm! Mmm-Mmm-Mmm! You’re a talent Paul! I think I’m gonna have my share of fun with you! Ah, I’m getting somewhere, ah-ah-ah, keep-it-up,I’m-coming-I’m-coming-I’m-coming-I’m-CUMMMMMMING!!!! Her body arched and went rigid, her hands flapping up and down at her sides. Rune stopped and wondered what the fuck was going on? She relaxed and she started to moan. -Mmmmmmm...... Mmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmm! Oh my god that felt good! Are you sure you’ve never been with a woman before, Rune? I’ve never had such a responsive partner before.

-Only in my dreams, Kari, only in my dreams.

-Well, you sure as Hell have to have a very vivid imagination, cause that was great! At least for a first time.... She smiled her very seductive smile again. -But I bet there’s one thing you’ve never dreamed of?

-Yeah? You think? If it’s something I haven’t dreamt of, I’ll take all your shifts next month, okay? Not bloody likely! Hehehe! There was just no way her imagination could be dirtier than his.

-Have you ever dreamt of taking a girl in the ass?

-Of course.

-Ever dreamt of taking ME in the ass?

-Eh, when you mention it, yes, I have. A couple of times, actually.....

-Yeah?! You have? What a compliment! Well then, then I guess you’ll not be taking my shifts. Want to make it reality?

-What, you mean, me taking you in the ass? Isn’t it proper to take it, like, in the pussy first? -Screw that! Later. I haven’t had any guys screw my pussy yet. I want to save that for mariage.

-Marriage?! Seriously? You’re saving your pussy for marriage, but you’ll take it in the ass and deep throat a guy?!You’re weird!

-Yeah, and I kind of like it, ok? Now, put a condom on, will you? We’ll get some extra moisture from my pussy. He put on a condom, she found pussy juice. She smeared it under his nose, the licked it off her fingers. She then found another handful (Man! She was wet!) and smeared it thouroughly around his cock.

-Now, the ass is not as stretchy and accommodating as the pussy...

-How do you know that? You said you’ve never done it in the pussy!

-Well, I’m a girl, and girls have periods, and what do we do then? We put tampons up ourselves.

-Ah, yeah. Stupid me.

-Now start fucking, alright! Gotta have you back by ten, right? Now, we have to tease the anus a bit first, then push the finger tip gently in, bit by bit, okay? Then when you can get in one, try two, then three, then four. Hell, you need five before I can take your cock in! Hehe! Now, come on, get down to business!

-Isn’t it full of shit in there?

-Come on, Rune! You sure as Hell can get a woman in the mood, can’t you? No, it is not, okay? I’ll save you the anatomy. I have an enema every morning and I havent been to the toilet to take a crap today, nor have I had the need for it. Believe me, I’ve done this more than you!

-Okay. He found some more pussy juice, smeared it all over his penis (with the condom on, I don’t want to encourage any computer viruses!), then got some more juice and smeared it around and on the insides of her anus. He then found even more pussy juice and started to poke around the opening. He then found another condom (he was still scared about shit, the little boy), put his finger into it, and started pushing.

-Ah! Mmmm! Feels good! Just squeeze it in a little more, ok? Hold it there, and the muscle relaxes, then you can push further, capice? He folowed her instructions, and very soon it was all in.

-Mmmm, feels nice! Now feel around a little, ok? All the nerve endings are there. He did. -Ahh, feels niiice, Rune! Another finger! He proceeded with two, three and then four fingers, pushing in and out, all the while Kari was moaning in pleasure. After a couple of minutes, Kari became impatient.

-Now shove in that cock, Rune! No more finger-fucking! I want a cock! Shove it in me! Come oooon! She reached behind him, tried to find his dick. He took her hands, bended them around to the back, and held both of them in one hand while putting the tip of the cock at the entrance to her anus. He started pushing, just a little, then more, then more, until her anus started relaxing. He then started pushing slowly forward, this time holding each one of her hands in one of his. She started to push back, and soon they were engaged in a tiny rocking motion, every thrust he inched in a little bit further.

-Mmmmm! Feels big, Rune! Feels fucking great! And with that she pushed backwards, hard, and he went all the way in. It felt very strange, but Oh! So good! While she continued to moan and whimper, he thrust in and out, in and out, in and out. He could not believe wat he was doing! Fucking Kari Eigilsson in the ass! Un-fucking-believable!

-It’s your ass, Rune! It’s your ass! Fuck that ass! Fuck that ass! Yeah, that’s right! Fuck it, shove your big fat cock all the way in! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! I’ve been naughty, I’ve been bad, punish me, shove that dick in me! Come on, M-O-T-H-E-R-F-U-C-K-EEEE ....!!!!! And with that she came. Hard. She started thrashing and thrusting around, like a wild animal being branded, bucking her hips, trying to get unto all fours, then slamming right back down again on the floor, all the while screaming like his ears hurt! If it wasn’t for him still holding her hands, she would have been in another room or something, but as it was, her thrashing around made wonderful sensations on his cock, and, of course, he exploded. He thrust forward one final time, shot his load, then fell on top of her, and she of course couldn’t carry the weight in her condition of complete bliss, so they tumbled to the floor. For a couple of minutes they just stayed there, not moving except for their hard breathing. He finally found his wits again, withdrew and examined his dick. No traces of shit. He was happy and smiled. He took of the condom, threw it on the floor and pulled a hand through his blond mane. He was sweating profusely. No wonder. He bent down to Kari, stroked a hand through her lush golden hair.

-Are you ok, Kari? You’re still breathing hard.

-I’m...I’m.... That... That.... She was still breathing hard. He got scared, lifted her up in his arms, her head resting against his chest. She sucked in some more air.

-That was the fucking best orgasm I’ve ever had, Rune! She gasped as she drew another big breath. He leaned against the couch, still sitting at the floor with Kari nestled in his arms, holding her, stroking her hair, her body, kissing her forehead. After a long while her breathing returned to normal. She looked up at him, deep into his eyes, reached up and touched his chin and temples with one hand. He saw love.

-That was amazing, Rune. That was just incredible. I’ve never felt like that in my whole life. I think you are a talent at this, Rune. You’re like a mind-reader or something. It was like, when I thought “Go just a little bit to the left”, instantly you did. It was like you responded to my every thought. How did you do that? She had a questioning look in her eyes. A look that did not require an answer. He just smiled at her.