The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mighty Isis

by Robert Pissaro

I

“Just a few more seconds babe.” He brutally pounded her pussy as if he were stuffing a Christmas turkey. “I’m nearly there!” He grunted like a pig.

Julia rolled her eyes counting the seconds as she waited for this brute to relieve himself. He’d bragged throughout the entire semester that he had a big cock and he wasn’t kidding about that either. She had to bite down on her tongue to keep herself from crying out.

It was indeed the biggest cock she’d ever seen. However, it was bluntly obvious by now that he had no idea as how to use it properly. Finally, she felt him cum inside of her and he let out a roar of pleasure.

I guess size doesn’t matter after all, she frowned inwardly. She hadn’t had any pleasure whatsoever. Brett Chambers, she thought, your reputation outdoes you.

After six months of abstinence he’d finally decided to go all the way. He was always the one who’d decide when things needed to be done. She’d helped him in his final exams and he’d showered her with gifts and promises of undying love.

Julia really believed him and he’d changed since he’d gone out with her. He was a bit brutish, but boys will be boys. Besides, he had to keep his image of a stud and sports jock for others to see. It was all a show, but deep down inside Julia felt that he was tender.

It was necessary to lie to guys like him. His cock may have been huge, but it was nothing in comparison to his ego. Guys like him had fragile egos.

“That was awesome Brett,” she lied.

“I guess.” He wiped the sweat off his forehead.

There was something wrong with his expression. It wasn’t as loving as it used to be. Brett looked down on her with an insolent smirk on his face like he’d finally broken a mare. Large sweat drops rolled down his face.

“You were a lousy fuck.” He heaved heavily and slid into some trousers. “Get out!”

Brett didn’t wear underwear because he complained that they were too tight. Guys who had big dicks like him needed their members free and loose, he’d say.

“What?” She looked up timidly as if she had misunderstood his words.

“You heard me!” He grabbed her clothes and chucked them at her face. “Grab your shit and get out! I don’t need you anymore and I think this calls us quits!”

“Quits? For what?” She felt her eyes smart.

“C’mon babe. This was a charity fuck” the smirk on his face grew wider. “Football season’s over and I got that damn ‘A’ my old man wanted me to get in history, thanks to you!”

“But … I thought you …”

“You thought what?” He asked with a voice that contained tongue and cheek. “That we were going steady? Hmmmm? That I’d take you home and show you to the family?” He sniggered. “For a straight ‘A’ student you’re really dumb.”

“You mean … you used … me?” She stared confused.

“Now you’ve got it,” he pointed his index fingers like two pistols.

“But you said we were going together and I …”

“Look babe!” He raised his hands. “My old man threatened to take away my sports car and cancel my credit cards if I didn’t get my grades back up. I needed you and I took what I needed.”

“You said you loved me!” She screamed.

“Only because I couldn’t stomach it down,” he shrugged his shoulders in a matter-of-a-fact way. “I thought it’d be cheaper to fuck you but after that miserable show I’ve kinda regretted it. It’s nothing personal. We’re even. Now get out!”

He grabbed her violently by the arm and yanked her out of bed. The dorm corridor was deserted at this time of night.

“You can tell anybody you like that I fucked you,” he smiled cynically. “Hey, maybe some of my manhood might rub on some male nerd like you.”

He threw her out and shut the door. Julia shut her eyes, trying to block those horrible words she’d just heard Brett utter so unkindly. Her clothes lay limp on the floor as she blubbered like a small child gathering them together. How could she have been so stupid as to have believed him?

She wheezed greatly as she got up naked.

Julia hadn’t bothered to get dressed. She walked through the night naked all the way to her dorm. There was nobody there to greet or pamper her. None of the other girls liked her. They were all like Brett; they just used her and then tossed her aside after they were finished. She’d only been accepted in this dorm because of her high “IQ”. She’d do their homework while those skinny little sluts were partying and sleeping around with anything that had a heartbeat.

For a little while, she believed she was like them. If fact, she wanted too be like them. She wanted to be popular, sexually appealing, the type of girl that guys wanted to nail the moment they set eyes on her.

Instead, she was a nerd. She was the girl who’s incredibly smart and is only requisitioned for the “heavy” jobs of studying and doing your homework. The other girls in this dorm were so physically perfect it was revolting.

Alone in her room she gazed at herself in the mirror and sobbed. She was a fool to believe that a guy like Brett Chambers would ever fall for a girl like her. Her ass was too narrow, her tits were too small and she looked so boyish in figure.

Her frizzy red hair stood like a clown’s wig. These stupid glasses made her look like a goddamn nerd. She couldn’t afford to buy better glasses or perform laser eye surgery. She was the orphan who’d been lucky enough to win a scholarship in one of the most prestigious universities in the country, if not the world.

And for what? For nothing!

Julia walked towards the bathroom to put on a pair of panties and a robe. Pouring a large glass of water from the sink she opened the medicine cabinet. Tonight she was determined to end her misery. She’d kill herself and let those dumb bitches find some other dope to do their stupid homework.

She took one and swallowed it down.

Walking slowly back to her bedroom she sat down on her bed and prepared to take the rest of the pills.

“He’s right you know.”

Julia screamed as she heard the voice. The pills avalanched all over the floor and quickly turned around to see a woman. Out of reflex Julia grabbed her hairbrush and pointed it menacingly towards this strange woman.

“How did you get in here?” Julia trembled.

“You are stupid for a straight ‘A’ student.” The woman yawned as if bored.

“Who are you?”

“Gee,” the woman frowned. “You’re pretty jumpy. Perhaps you should take another pill to relax.”

“You didn’t answer my question.” She backed up against the wall.

“Which one?” She curved a sexy smile on her lips. “You asked me two questions darling.”

“Er … The first one!” Julia felt confused.

“I walked through the door,” she pointed a polished manicured nail.

Julia looked nervously towards the door and saw that it was closed. Suddenly she paid this woman closer attention. She had a sultry smile on her face and a figure to envy. Her dark skin denounced her Middle Eastern origin, but her accent sounded British. Not that lower-class Brit either.

The woman got up and Julia nearly drooled with desire. She had a white tunic that fitted tightly snug over her body. Julia could see two juicy nipples protruding through the semitransparent fabric. She possessed long slender legs, a tight beautiful ass, tight stomach and hips that sparkle out perfectly.

But what was really sexy was that her flesh was bare on both sides of the tunic. She could almost see the curvature of her breasts.

What’s wrong with me? She wasn’t gay but she was feeling deeply aroused by this strange exotic woman.

“Do you like the booty?” The mystery woman pointed to her breasts. “It’s ok if you do.”

“No!” She flushed.

“Why not?” She almost sounded offended. “Aren’t I beautiful?”

“Yes! I mean …” She wildly waved the hairbrush around. “How did you really get in here?”

“I told you,” she smiled and walked sensually across the room. “Through the door.”

“You’re lying!” Julia couldn’t help looking down her cleavage.

“I don’t need to lie.” She shone her bluish violet eyes. “Are you going to give me a bad hair day or are you going to put that brush down?”

“I’m calling campus security!” She ran towards the phone.

“And tell them what exactly?” She teased her prey like a toy. “That I stopped you from killing yourself over an asshole like Brett Chambers?”

“How did you know that?” She felt her eyes smarting again.

“That doesn’t matter,” she smiled. “What matters is that you were going to be stupid enough to kill yourself over him. That is really sad and pathetic on your behalf.”

She did have a point there, but Julia’s pride was too great to admit it out loud. Julia chucked the hairbrush across the room and it broke the bedside lamp.

“Shut-up four eyes,” they heard a bang from the other room. “People are trying to sleep here!”

The mystery lady pressed a delicate tanned finger against Julia’s lips for her to remain silent. This woman was exactly what Julia wanted to be: a hot babe! And for the first time in her life she was actually feeling lust for another woman. Her own pussy juices began to flow freely between her legs.

“We mustn’t disturb sleeping beauty’s rest,” the woman scorned. “The little tramp has a big, big day ahead of her tomorrow.”

“What do you want?” Julia tied her robe closer together to hide the fact that she felt aroused.

“What do all women what?” She snaked her finger down Julia’s body. “World peace, a chicken in every pot and a Ferrari in every garage. And to give you a chance to get even with Brett Chambers and all those who abused you in the past.”

She leaned in closer and Julia felt a whiff of her perfume. It was a jasmine fragrance. Her hands were firmly clasped around Julia’s thigh and somehow managed to force her sender leg between hers.

“Mmmm,” the woman stroked Julia’s pussy between the thin fabric of her panties. “Someone’s needy, isn’t she? Are you needy?” She asked in a deep husky voice. “I can feel that you are.”

“What are you doing to me?” Julia smacked her lips together.

Julia felt a shiver run down her spine. Whatever this mystery woman wanted to do to her she’d let her. In fact, she desired it more than anything in the world. Every pour in her body buzzed with a desire that transcended the boundaries of pure sexuality. She licked Julia’s lips so lightly with her tongue that it almost itched.

“Yes,” Julia heaved.

“No.” The woman backed away five feet. “That isn’t what I came here for.”

Bitch, Julia covered herself ashamed. She was probably repulsed by her looks and she couldn’t blame her.

“I know this is going to sound like a cliché but it’s not personal.”

“I’ve been hearing that a lot lately,” she suddenly remembered Brett.

Suddenly, Julia felt her nipples hardening with excitement, the woman’s flowing thighs and sensual strokes of her hips and pointy breasts. Julia felt light-headed, the damn pill was taking action, but a strange sexual vibration seemed to be filling her especially around the pussy.

“Fuck Brett!” The woman sniggered. “He’ll get what’s coming to him.”

“Oh God!” Julia felt her juices flow more freely.

Anxiety prickled all over her body. Obscene thoughts of sex bombarded her mind. It felt like somebody was probing her mind and releasing all of her repressed sexual inhibitions.

“I haven’t got much time on this earth so I’ll be brief,” the woman sat on the bed and crossed her legs, thus exposing the bare curvature of her thigh. “Thousands of years ago Osiris fell in love with Isis, but their brother Set was always envious of them.”

“Look, I’m majoring in Ancient History,” Julia interrupted. The last thing she wanted was a history lesson. “I’m feeling sleepy.”

And horny, she added the thought.

The woman waved her hand at Julia and she felt a pang of pleasure enter her pussy.

“Set managed to kill Osiris and cut up his body into numerous parts.” The woman continued as she amused herself with Julia’s jolts of pleasure. “Isis found them all except for one important part.”

A white ivory box mystically appeared in her hands. She walked in a sexy nubile way towards Julia and showed her the contents. Her eyes bulged with utter surprise as she observed with timid excitement. It was a gigantic cock that would make Brett’s look like a miniature amusement park.

“Do you know what this is?”

“It’s a … phallus.” Julia said bluntly.

“It’s a COCK!” The woman shouted. “Not just any cock, but the cock of Osiris! TOUCH IT!”

Julia trembled at this woman’s wrath. The cock was golden and shiny like polished metal, but to the touch it felt warm, waxy and stiff, almost like a real cock. Her nipples were so erect that she yearned for them to be suckled. She fondled the cock with a childish glee. Both of her nipples felt like they were standing on end, at full attention. And clitoris was bulging out from her panties demanding satisfaction.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” The woman stroked it as well. “It was found in the Nile by a peasant girl and with it she received great unimaginable powers. Now I must pass it on to another.”

“Me?” Julia stroked it up and down. “Why?”

“I will tell you when the time is right.”

Julia felt mesmerised by the object. It was incredibly large and almost as thick as her wrist. It didn’t look human; it was almost of beastly proportions.

“Now read the Egyptian hieroglyphics,” she commanded.

“I am Isis consort to Osiris.” Julia struggled to concentrate. It was easy for her to read these hieroglyphics because she was a history major, but she was feeling turned on. “Through you, may your power enter me and we may become one.”

The woman smiled and shut the box with a loud smack. She had the look as if she’d accomplished some long last quest.

“Easy wasn’t it?” She patted Julia on the head. “Now go to bed and get some rest.”

“That’s it?” She felt disappointed.

A mischievous smile curved over her face as she deposited the box under Julia’s bed. She held Julia’s hand and tucked her into the bed, almost maternally.

“Sleep” she whispered into her ear. “Great things are about to happen to you. You’ll be afraid at first, we all were, but you’ll get great rewards.”

Julia shut her eyes and listened to her voice, firm yet sexy, telling her to relax, while she was feeling hornier than she’d ever felt in her entire life. She began to fall into a deep sleep as the woman’s face began to fade away into darkness.

II

Soon, however, Julia began to feel a heat burn through her loins. Something ached to enter her body in the most violating lustful way. She sensed the hot air entering and leaving her lungs, a fire burned around her as she seized the bed sheets. It was such a powerful force, so stiff, so potent … Her chest felt swollen as if it were going to explode.

She woke up perspiring with her panties damp and sticky from her own cunt juice. A light shone violently red, white, blue, green and golden from under her bed. A rattling and moaning sound came from the box as if something wanted to be freed.

It’s that thing! She tumbled groggily onto the floor. It wants to get out!

Any scepticism that she might have had about that thing slid away. She breathed heavily and got back onto her feet. She needed to get out. She felt that she was in danger. She scrambled to the door and fidgeted on the doorknob.

Before Julia could get out she tripped and fell. She heard an inhuman noise behind her and was afraid to look back. She remained motionless on the floor at the threshold hoping that whatever was inside her room wouldn’t notice her.

There was a heavy heaving coming from inside. Without a warning she felt a large invisible hand spring at her from the floor. Julia screamed for help and thrashed her arms at what whatever it was. The thing quickly clasped around her waist and legs.

Nobody heard her screams and nobody come to her rescue.

The hands were too large to be human, but none the less she tried to knock it off her body. The bedroom door closed and the invisible attacker firmly took hold of her boyish body.

Why hasn’t anybody heard me? She wondered desperately.

The Beast reeled her, holding her body tightly. She was desperate to pry it off her but she felt a finger caress her labia underneath her panties. Suddenly her underpants were violently ripped off and her robe stripped from her body as if it were an insult to the Beast.

She was brutally lurched against the wall and dangled with her feet off the floor. Hands wrapped around both her legs and pried them apart. Julia was hysterical at this point. A tongue began to furiously lick her juicy pussy and Julia felt an intense orgasm overwhelm her.

Her bed overturned violently upside-down and the cock of Osiris was set free from its ivory prison. It levitated in the air looking for a cunt to penetrate. Julia tried desperately to close her legs together, but the hands kept them wide open. She knew what was going to happen. It was going to penetrate her with all its manly glory.

She needed to resist the force pulling her legs apart, that humongous cock was going to split her apart. It was so close, so ready to penetrate her moist cunt.

No, I mustn’t do that, she thought.

The force was too strong and powerful. Invisible fingers sought out her right breast, her nipple was being teased, and tweaked …

Oh God, I need to stop this, she thought. But the fingers refused to obey her. Stop that! She commanded, closing her eyes and wielding her will. The tongue moved to her nipples and she rolled her eyes back in sheer ecstasy.

“Do it you fuck,” she said through clenched teeth. “I can’t stop you anyway!”

The Beast cupped her pussy and thumbed her clit like a love button. She let out a soft moan that continued for some time. The flying penis rammed inside her wanting pussy and she shrieked with a mixed fear, pain and pleasure. Osiris’ cock probed in and out in slow even gestures.

As the minutes passed, the licking and penetrating grew more and more intense. Eventually, Julia’s soft moans were replaced by loader moans, sighs and panting. Each lick and penetration in and out of her pussy brought waves of pleasure to Julia. She arched her back to help it penetrate deeper and deeper. With each gesture a new wave of pleasure overcame her. She was beginning to wonder if she could even handle so much pleasure.

She didn’t care. Whatever this thing was it could gladly fuck her to death. It didn’t matter; all that mattered was that this fuck session didn’t end. Julia could feel that her pussy was soaking wet from the intense orgasms. She could feel that the cock was rotating inside of her giving her even more pleasure than before. Although this cock felt bigger than anything she’d ever had inside of her it didn’t hurt her. It felt bigger than Brett’s cock, but this one felt good.

She was so horny that she moved her hips to force the invisible assailant to enter her faster. Suddenly, she felt the cock swell inside of her, it started to pump and vibrate in and out of her. Her eyes rolled back in her head from the intense sensations she was feeling.

Julia was squirming from side to side as the Beast fucked her relentlessly. She was now covered with sweat, but managed to keep up with the creature’s fuck motion. The fucking continued on and on for a long time. Until finally, in one last desperate act of surrender, Julia opened her legs as wide as humanly possible and allowed the Beast to penetrate her as far as it could.

There was no way of telling how long this fucking session had lasted. It had been what seemed like hours since the Beast had started pumping her pussy. Eventually, the Beast started to speed up on its thrust in and out of Julia. In turn, Julia tried the extreme impossible to spread her legs even further. She concentrated on squeezing down on the Beast’s cock as much as she could with her pussy muscles. She was trying to prevent it from escaping her hot moist cunt.

All at once the Beast started to spurt out wad after wad of cum from the cock. It felt hot and sticky, but fucking good. Julia shut her eyes, arched her back, let out a loud pant as her pussy went into an intense shudder and fastened down on the Beast’s cock in the most intense orgasm of her life.

She fell down limp onto the floor as her pussy continued to spasm over and over again with wave after wave of orgasms. Julia was disoriented in orgasmic enchantment. The orgasm amounted to much more than she could handle and finally she fainted from sheer pleasure.

III

Julia awoke the next morning naked and with her legs sprawled eagle like on the floor. She touched her cunt and noticed that her clit was still swollen. Her pussy tingled with lusting pleasure every time she touched it. She could feel something stirring inside her pelvic area and sighed.

It felt too good simply to be a dream. Even now she could taste the sensations of the previous night.

She clumsily tripped over her legs and sat on the chair right in front of the dressing table. She gasped in surprise and shock as she gazed at her own reflection. She waved her hand in front of her own reflection just to make sure she wasn’t dreaming.

She was a babe! She got up and admired her splendorous body. She was a different girl all together, possessing long slender legs, a tight beautiful ass, tight stomach and hips that sparkled out in utter perfection. She was exactly as she’d always wanted to be!

Her boyish figure was completely gone and so was that awful hair. Her skin complexion was darker and healthily tanned. Julia’s breasts were huge and amazingly elastic. They were almost a D cup size that actually had a gravity of its own. The pubic hairs around her mound were smooth, with only a tiny tuff of trimmed hair.

This was one hell of an extreme make over. She was a completely different girl altogether. Her eye colour was violet and her hair was now a sexy vibrant black, with streaks of brown in it. It was much longer now, almost reaching to her buttocks.

“What do you think?” The woman had returned.

This time Julia didn’t feel frightened this time. Somehow she’d felt her presence there all along. She turned around and grinned at her.

“How long will this last?”

“As long as you want it to.”

“Can I change my appearance at will now?” Julia felt exhilarated by these new abilities.

“You can make it rain frogs if you want to. The power is yours.”

“But why me?”

“Every one thousand years one of up is chosen to harvest sexual power from mortals. In return we get extended longevity and powers beyond our imagination.”

“Does that me you’re dying?” Julia felt alarmed that such a beautiful creature should die.

“I’m a goddess, I can’t die.” She smiled. “But I’ve exceeded my ability to contain my powers in this world. I’m going to transcend to another level of power.”

“You mean people can worship me as a goddess?”

“Nah! That’s old school and we don’t do that anymore. We live discreet lives, but we do have slaves who obey our commands.”

“We?”

“Each and every woman who has possessed the cock of Osiris lives in us. My predecessor was a woman from China and the one before her was Indian.” She closed her eyes and licked her lips. “Anyway, it’s become tradition to pass on the power to a woman who’s worthy of it. You’re my choice.”

“What’s the catch?”

“No catch.” She smiled. “Just have fun and be careful whom you resurrect.”

“Resurrect?” Julia’s eyes widened with surprise. “I can do that?”

“And a lot more,” she fondled Julia’s breast. “Anybody who drinks the milk from your breasts will come back to life and receive incredible powers, but not as big as yours though. You’ll always be in command of whoever drinks your milk or cuntjuice.”

“Really?”

“Oh yes! They’re both powerful aphrodisiacs and they’ll enslave that person for life.”

What was really bugging Julia, was that she was really feeling horny. She needed to fuck somebody desperately. She turned to look lustily at the woman and grinned deviously. She suddenly needed sex and she must absolutely have it at any cost.

“I haven’t told you everything,” the woman chuckled at Julia’s lusty expression.

“I want you,” she said huskily. “I must have you!”

“Oh trust me.” She began to vanish. “You’re going to have a plateful before you know it.”

“Where you going?” Julia demanded. “You can’t leave me like this!”

She was so damn horny and being naked like this with her new makeover she suddenly wanted sex. It was almost a necessity like food or air. Suddenly she heard a heavy angry banging on the door.

“Wake-up now four-eyes!” An angry voice shouted from the other side. “You’re in deep shit! Do you hear me?”

It was Monica Levi, one of the members in this residence. Her daddy was one of the biggest bankers in the country, and she was one of the biggest bitches on the planet. No doubt she was complaining about Julia’s failure in writing her report.

“Open up or else I’m calling a meeting to kick you out of here!”

“If you insist dear,” Julia curved a smile on her face.

With a wave of her finger she opened the door and Monica entered like a fuming bull on heat. Julia had made herself invisible. She might as well have some fun with her before moving in for the kill.

“Where are you?” Monica snarled.

The room was apparently empty and wondered why the bed was upside-down. No matter, that was going to be the least of Julia’s problems. Monica was petite for her size, but incredibly sexy. Her father had spent a fortune on cosmetic surgery for his little brat.

It was money well spent, Julia chuckled to herself.

Julia exerted her will to shut the door. Monica jolted around to see Julia completely naked. At first she didn’t recognize her and she couldn’t help noticing the beautiful and shapely figure this woman had.

“Sorry,” Monica apologised. “I’m looking for four-eyes … I mean Julia. I’ll be leaving now.”

Julia smiled as she gazed at her new soon-to-be-slave’s body. She was absolutely stunning. She was perfect, though not as perfect as Julia. The girl looked confused, not understanding why this woman was in the dorm or why she was looking at her in this strange manner.

“Are you and that nerd doing each other?” Monica demanded. “It’s against the rules in this fraternity.”

“That didn’t stop you from fucking your roommate last year.” Julia chuckled with delight. “But I guess that’s college for you. We need to experiment! Try new things!”

“How did YOU …” Monica sounded offended. “I’m getting out of here!”

Julia could probe her mind at will and see her past memories. Oh how delicious this was going to be. The little tramp had loads and loads of experience. Julia ran towards her and ripped off all of her clothes, leaving the girl in nothing else but sexy lace underwear.

“Let go of me you freak!” Monica bolted off the bed before Julia could make her move towards her semi naked body.

Something started to spark with a burning excitement underneath the surface of Monica’s skin. She was confused by that thought. She pushed away that thought and focused on only one thing, to get away from this madwoman.

Julia sighed and snapped her fingers. Monica rematerialized inside her room.

“Who the hell are you?” She screamed.

“It’s me! Four-eyes, if you don’t remember it’s because I didn’t always look this hot.”

“Wha …?!” She glared puzzled. “”What do you want from me?”

“I want you to go down on me.”

“Fuck you!” She spat.

“That’s the spirit,” she curved a devilish smile. “You are going to refer to me as mistress or goddess. Now on you knees and crawl to me you little tramp!”

Monica was shocked at how easily she’d obeyed Julia. Julia grabbed a huge tuff of Monica’s hair and forced onto her feet. Apparently she was also endowed with superhuman strength. She focused her mental powers of persuasion and attempted to change and bend her will on Monica.

“From now on you’ll desire me with ardent passion! Every time you look at me you’ll think of new fantastic ways to pleasure me. My will and my satisfaction will be the only thing that matters to you.”

“Yes mistress.” She immediately surrendered to Julia.

Julia couldn’t help but notice how Monica’s eyes kept browsing at her breasts and crotch. How far could she force her will on her new slave? There was only one way to find out. There was only way that she would really enjoy herself and get pleasure from this tramp. It was time to turn on her pheromones and make herself irresistible.

“Do you want to lick my cunt?”

“Yesssssssss!” Monica wanted to do that more than anything else in the world.

Julia wasted no more time and French kissed her new slave passionately. She grabbed both her ass cheeks in her hands and exhilarated with the silky feeling.

Monica just melted away, feeling like she was in the seventh circle of heaven. This was exactly what she needed and wanted. She loved this, loved being like this. Oh how she longed for Julia’s body.

Finally the kiss ended and the two young lovers were left staring into each other’s eyes. Julia kept her slave’s hair firmly clasped in her hand. She grinned evilly into her eyes.

“I don’t think you deserve it bitch!” She slapped her lightly on the face. “Beg for it! Tell me how much you want to lick my cunt!”

Monica’s eyes nearly wept with pain. After all these years of being mean to Julia she felt she didn’t deserve her mistress’s cunt, but she had to have it or die. She’d been mean to this wonderful person. If only she could go back in time and change her attitude.

“Pleeeeeeeaaaase mistress!” She begged like shamelessly. “Let me lick you mistress. I beg you to have mercy on me! I know I don’t deserve your attention but let me make it up to you … I’ll do a good job. I have experience.”

Julia forced her slave onto her knees. The bitch had to beg, in fact she needed to be humbled into begging. She had to get used to it if she were going to be her slave. Monica needed to do anything Julia told her to do. Immediately Julia fell onto the floor and opened her legs.

“Ok slave, you may pleasure ME,” Julia said in a commanding voice.

Without saying a word, Monica moved between her legs like an excited whore and began licking and sucking her mistress’s pussy. Julia was moaning now as slave began working her pussy. This little tramp was good at this. Julia had no idea that lesbian sex was this awesome.

“Fuuuuuuuuuckkkk you’re gooood!!!” Julia strapped both her hands on Monica’s head forcing her to go in further. She breathed deliriously, as her pelvis bucked hard against her slave’s face. “Yesssss, yesssss, mmm, ugh … ugh! DON’T STOP!!! YOU LITTLE TRAMP! DON’T STOP!!!”

She came hard but Monica didn’t stop, and continued tonguing and eating her out with unrestrained fervour. Her mistress was cuming for her and it was her duty to please her at any cost, besides she couldn’t stop even if she wanted to.

Julia came again and again, reaching orgasm after orgasm until she was almost totally drained. Her hands worked over her rock hard nipples. She was unbelievable. How could she have lived so long without this kind of sex?

She had practically been a virgin when Brett had fucked her. Before that she’d had other boyfriends, but none were as intense as this. Her new powers were making this more satisfying. The body she now possessed was designed to pleasure and give pleasure.

She looked down at her new slave and watched in interest as she licked and sucked her cum dripped cunt. Monica’s hand was masturbating her own pussy with frenzy eagerness.

Julia had to pull her away in order to stop her.

“More,” she tried to paw her way back between Julia’s’ pussy. “Did you not like it mistress? I can do better!”

She looked desperately into her mistress’s eyes. The thought of failure seemed imminent to her.

“It was great to have you between my legs.”

She wanted her mistress to be happy, and she knew her mistress deserved more than the undeserving person than she was. Monica was feeling lustful towards Julia’s incredible body.

Monica knew that she was nothing more than a hot piece of fuck meat for her mistress. She didn’t deserve to be anything but a fuck toy to be used and abused. Suddenly she gasped with delight as she observed her mistress’s crotch.

“Mistress?!” Monica covered her mouth in surprise.

A huge cock had just appeared between Julia’s legs. It was a real live cock that pulsated and throbbed with life. Even Julia was amazed at the extraordinary sight. She could actually feel the stiffness and pleasant sensations of a hard-on.

“Its beautiful mistress,” Monica smiled lustfully. “May I fuck it? Please mistress!” She went on her knees.

Monica was happier now than she had ever been in her life and Julia simply smiled at her slave’s eagerness to pleasure her.

“Look mistress! It’s growing!!!” Monica giggled.

“Do you want me to fuck you with it?” She nodded with delight.

Julia forced her onto her back and used her powers to levitate them both into midair, “Let’s get comfortable.”

She snapped her fingers and the furniture around them spontaneously changed into something more luxurious. They fell onto a round bed with satin sheet. The cool silky feeling against their skin felt sensual.

Julia then French kissed her again and forced rammed her cock into her slave. Monica’s eyes bulged with pleasure and dug her nails into Julia’s back. At this point, Julia put both of her slave’s legs over her shoulders for a better penetration. She at first thought that Monica might be afraid by the size of her cock. To her surprise she discovered that her slave was extremely turned on and eager to satisfy her.

“Mistresssssssssss!” She moaned.

She pushed against Monica’s cunt with every muscle she could muster. Much to her consolation she felt that her slave was attempting to stuff her cock deeper into her. And to her shock she found that she was getting more and more excited with what was happening.

“Fuck me Mistress, fuck me harder!”

Julia squeezed and pinched her slave’s nipples while she fucked her wildly.

She couldn’t get her cock moving fast enough to satisfy Monica’s insatiable apatite. She rammed it in a bit harder and continued her thrusting. Her slave just seemed to explode into a mounting orgasm, shouting, “Mistress, I love you! That’s it! You’re so fucking big, yes! I’m coming!”

Her little bitch was having an orgasm the like of which she’d never seen. Monica thrust back at her screaming at her not to stop. She felt full as Julia was pumping in and out of her slave’s cunt. For the first time she began to feel concerned for her safety.

What if she dies of sheer pleasure, Julia began to slow down.

“No Mistress! Please don’t slow down! I beg you!” She wrapped her legs around Julia.

“I could kill you.” She was feeling things through her new cock that she’d never felt before. “I must slow down or you’ll die!”

“You are all that matters Mistress! Make me into your BITCH!!!”

Julia felt that that she was really deep in Monica and her cunt was squeezing down on me and pulling her in deeper. It was an absolutely amazing sensation.

“You ask for it, you little slut!”

Julia grabbed her tits and noticed that slave’s breasts had doubled in size, and her nipples were rock hard. As she suckled on them Monica’s screams rose higher and her orgasm became even more intense. Julia finally let her self-control go and stimulated her G-spot to the point of sexual explosion.

“Mistressssssssssssss!” She gave one mighty scream and passed out.

Julia was heaving brutally and grabbed her slave’s head to see if she was dead. Fortunately she was alive and had a huge smile of satisfaction on her face. Even though she appeared to be in a deep sleep or unconscious, Monica’s hips were still thrusting her cunt in and out while she milked away at her mistress’s cock.

Her little slave had served her well; she placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Julia closed her eyes for a quick nap while her slave continued to pump her cock in her sleep. It was going to be a long night as soon as the other girls come to the residence. There were going to be big plans for her future. Never again would she feel inferior to others.

IV

Monica continued to gently stroke Julia’s cock into her cunt. After a few moments Julia came round and her slave smiled with satisfaction. Suddenly she renewed her thrusting back at her mistress with even greater vigour.

“I didn’t want to wake you up Mistress,” Monica fondled her mistress’s breasts. “I can’t stop cuming and the orgasm is still going on! It’s been like since we started!”

“Do you feel any pain?” Julia grinned with contentment.

“Just pleasure.” She closed her eyes as if savouring every second. “Even in my sleep I’m fucking and cuming for you. I can’t help it Mistress. You’re just so good!”

Monica exploded in another satisfying orgasm. That cunt of her was producing amazing feelings on Julia’s cock and she knew that she herself was on the verge of cuming again.

Monica wrapped her arms and legs around her mistress’s body. She was still cuming and felt her cunt still spasming around the massive cock. Her mistress was counting on her to be pleasured.

Julia felt like she was going ejaculate, but how was that possible? Suddenly she came. It was more than your average squirt. She was cuming and cuming in large wads of semen. An intense orgasm was accompanied by a feeling of tightness around my cock from Monica’s cunt.

Julia hugged her slave tightly and rubbed their breast together, squashing their nipples in the most sensual way and ended up in the most gratifying orgasm they’d had together.

Julia knew that the seed she’d left inside of her slave was making her more willing and submissive to her orders. She no longer needed to keep a mind meld to keep her horny and obedient. From now on Monica’s would let her fuck her as often as she wanted and whenever she wanted.

“I’ve never had a fuck like that, Mistress.” She began to kiss her Mistress’s stomach with gentle pecks. “Did I pleasure you?”

“Mmmm,” she rubbed her slave’s ass. “I think it’s time for me to give a similar treatment to the other girls too.”

“I know it’s not my place Mistress, but …”

“Don’t worry,” she caressed Monica’s breasts. “You’ll always be my second-in-command. I’ll reward you for all the pleasure you gave me. However I’m going to punish you for a little while for the things you did and said to me in the past.”

“Will it hurt?”

“I’m not mean, but I’ll think of something suitable for you.”

“Oh Mistress,” she hugged her and kissed her mouth. “I know that I don’t deserve your attention but I’ll never let you down.”

Monica was still on her knees looking at her mistress’s perfect body. She noticed that her own breasts were much larger than normal.

Julia had used her powers of transformation on her slave. She was going to have to punish this tramp, but she didn’t believe that pain or suffering was the right answer. She’d given her huge breasts that were extremely sensitive to the simplest touch. Even the rubbing of a piece of clothe would make her feel pleasure, but it’d never let her have an orgasm without Julia’s explicit permission.

She also enlarged the size of her clit so that it would be equally sensitive. In the future she’d always feel unfulfilled sexually. She’d only get full satisfaction if she pleasured Julia personally.

It was just another way of controlling her slave who needed to be taught a lesson.

Julia didn’t feel tired or exhausted by her constant fucking session with Monica or that Beast the previous night. Somehow, she managed to harvest the sexual energy released by Monica.

The more she had sex, the more her powers grew. She was now able to fuck day and night without stopping. With her cock she was able to produce large quantities of cum that would control people.

“Come along.” Julia wriggled her finger. “Let’s go downstairs and welcome the girls.”

“Naked?” Monica giggled.

“I didn’t give you those fun bags for nothing.” She snapped her fingers and they materialised in the living room. “Evening ladies!”

“What’s this?” The twenty year olds looked at Monica and Julia with surprise.

Tonight Julia was going to let Monica feel pleasure, because she needed her help to gather the girls together. She was completely under her command and eager to make amends for her past mistakes.

“Let’s all gather around!” She snapped her fingers and sealed up all the doors and windows. “It’s going to be a long night!”

Julia had controlled all of the girls who were living in the residence. Two of them were on the floor with their legs locked in a beautiful pussy kiss. Another two were fighting it over of who was going to fuck their Mistress next.

She’d use them all to take over the university. The first she needed to control was the principal and then the entire school board. Through them she’d get unlimited funds and power to control important infrastructures.

She’d have to take small steps at a time, moving from state to state and then from country to country. Controlling world leaders was one of her main goals. Most of these girls’ parents had the right contacts with the right kind of people.

But first, there was a score to settle with a special kind of asshole.

Epilogue

She materialised instantly in Brett Chamber’s bedroom.

Naturally a “stud” like him wouldn’t be alone. There was a girl with him and a pretty little thing too. She had soft blond hair that poured down her slender body. She was wearing a tight T-shirt that revealed two pointy nipples.

Julia couldn’t help feeling surprised of how much girls aroused her. They couldn’t see her and to their eyes she was invisible. From the looks of thing she was about to give him head.

It was time to have some fun with Brett, but first …

She snapped her fingers and Brett lost his erection. It wasn’t the only thing he’d lost. The cock he was so proud of had shrivelled to minuscule proportions.

“Wow,” the girl exclaimed. “Are you ok Brett?”

“What the fuc …” Brett shrieked in bloodcurdling horror. “What did you do to me??”

The girl in front of Brett laughed. She couldn’t help it, because he’d built a reputation of campus stud with no hardware to go with it. It was common knowledge that Brett had a huge cock.

“I guess your cock isn’t nearly a big as your lie!”

Out of rage and humiliation he slapped her and she fell onto the floor bloody nosed.

“I’m sorry … I … didn’t mean to …”

Brett was furious at her. She was responsible for doing this to him. He was about to kick her when, all of a sudden a powerful force chucked him across the room. Julia’s powers were incredible. All it took was the flick of her wrist to throw Brett off his feet.

She went onto her knees and cured the girl’s nose.

“Oh thank-you …” The blond girl whimpered. “I just didn’t think … I didn’t mean to …”

Such a pretty thing was a perfect waste on a guy like Brett Chambers. Julia teleported her to her residence and had the other girls to prepare her for tonight. After she’d received these incredible powers she had an insatiable appetite for sex. She’d fucked all of the girls back at the residence and wasn’t the least bit tired. They were horny and submissive, just the way she wanted them to be.

She became visible to Brett and appeared dressed in a seductive dress. She sat down in front of his desk, the one which he only used to fuck girls instead of studying on.

“Julia?!” Brett got up on his feet. “Is that you?”

“I’m glad you’ve recognized me,” she rested her head on her hand.

“You look … great!” He quickly tied up his pants to hide his tiny cock.

“You’re an asshole Brett,” she spoke ever so lightly. “But I’m going to change that for you.”

She snapped her fingers and a glass of scotch on the rocks appeared in her hand. Brett’s mouth opened and shut in utter shock.

“You!” He glared ferociously at her. “You did this to me! I don’t know how but you’re going to undo it BITCH!”

“Now why would I do that?”

“Cos’ I’m gonna mess up you face, that’s why!”

“I find that highly unlikely,” she yawned.

He marched towards her with clenched fists when she waved her finger lazily to the side and pinned Brett against the wall with unnatural ease. He turned red with fury at what this witch was doing to him.

“What’s happening?”

“You see Brett,” she got up and walked directly in front of him. “I know what you did to all those girls before me.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” He gritted his teeth together. “I’m gonna fuck ya!”

“I’m talking about all those girls’ whose lives you destroyed. I’m also talking about those gay men that you and your ‘brave” friends beat to death in those blind allies.”

“How …!?”

“I know everything!” She looked menacingly. “And mark my words when I say that you will pay!”

She curved a smile and teleported him to the residence. It was only the beginning