The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

idnight in Vegas (a BNWO story by Sissy Pip)

mc mf ds hm

A young couple on honeymoon in Vegas learn the secret to a happy marriage in the Black New World Order.

Story preamble—

This story features a character I introduced in the second half of my previous story, Speeding Fines. I had actually sketched out the idea for this story before writing Speeding Fines, but as I wrote that story I realised it offered a good opportunity to introduce the character there first. However, this is a stand-alone new story, so you don’t need to have read Speeding Fines before reading this one. But if you do want to know more about Midnight’s background, you will find him first in Speeding Fines.

Newlyweds, Tanya and Wayne, were on the perfect honeymoon. Not only were they honeymooning in Las Vegas, on a holiday of a lifetime, their friends had secured them a pair of the most sort after tickets in town to see Midnight’s show. And not just any tickets, but for the exclusive front stage VIP table dining experience no less.

The Vegas residency by the famous magician and hypnotist was the hottest ticket on the strip. Having taken the empty throne left behind by Siegfried & Roy, Midnight split his time between the show in Las Vegas and TV and film appearances in Hollywood.

* * *

Everyone loved the enigmatic Midnight. His amazing magic tricks and astounding hypnotic feats simply defied belief or rational explanation. Even his fellow professional performers couldn’t agree on how he did it. An exceptional, unique, Houdini-like talent of his generation.

Tanya and Wayne counted themselves among the legions of Midnight fans, never missing a TV show. Of course no-one ever wonders why someone can attract such ardent fans, any more than anyone ever asks exactly why the latest boyband is suddenly so popular. That’s just the world of entertainment and celebrity. Which is a shame, because in the case of Midnight at least, a tenacious researcher might have found the results super interesting.

Tanya and Wayne, in common with all Midnight’s other fans, both idolized the celebrity, but for quite interestingly different reasons, if you dug down deep enough into the subconscious. Tanya’s psychological response was perhaps easiest to understand. Here was a good looking, successful, strong, Black man. On more than one occasion she had woken up, fingers playing with her damp pussy, from a dream of what it might be like to be in his bed. Wayne’s response was more complex, not that he would ever have been able to articulate it, even if he wanted to. For him, Midnight was a powerful, commanding figure, dominant even, in a way that made Wayne unconsciously feel smaller, weaker, a compliant follower and fan.

* * *

Tanya and Wayne were college sweethearts finally made good. They had first dated for about a year at college before splitting up. The classic stereotype, him a player on the football team, and she in the cheerleading squad.

Wayne’s dream was to play in the pro-leagues, Tanya’s to have a modelling career, and it was those different paths ahead for them, as much as anything else, that saw them split even before graduation.

But the hard realities of life can do harsh things to young dreams. Tanya was the first to return to their hometown, pretty, but not pretty enough to be a full-time model, and not interested in the remaining offers of glamour or soft porn work, nor the direction that would inevitably lead. Wayne was not too far behind, after two years in the minor pro-leagues, good, but not good enough to be picked up by the majors.

So as serendipity would have it, they met once again, back on the streets where they had grown up and first dated. Their old romance quickly rekindled. A shared re-evaluation of what life had in store for them, leading to engagement and marriage, with ordinary dreams now of a suburban future raising a family. The couple who everyone thought were made for each other in the first place, made good in the end.

* * *

Midnight’s upbringing could not have been more different. The jet-black skin of his Nigerian heritage, which eventually gave him his stage name, attracting plenty of racism when he was young. Before he grew into the large, powerful, muscular bull that he was today.

A childhood only made slightly easier by his emerging talents of persuasion. At first a seemingly uncanny ability to talk his way out of almost any trouble, and then later an undeniable power to make people do as he wanted.

He had only ever met one other person who shared his special ability. A white guy called Mike, who hid in the shadows of ordinariness, while secretly building an impressive criminal fortune. Perhaps they were like yin and yang, because Midnight sure as hell wasn’t going to hide away.

No, he still felt the righteous anger of the burning injustices he had suffered growing up. The universe had blessed him with this unique gift. It was his duty to use it to change the world, and right those wrongs. Midnight might not wear lycra, but he was definitely an avenging Caped Crusader for the Black New World Order.

* * *

Tanya and Wayne had been enjoying all that Vegas has to offer for two days already, but tonight was the night. The highlight at the mid-point of their honeymoon. Midnight’s show.

They felt so special arriving early for the VIP dining experience. There were 25 round tables in front of the stage, with parties of 2 to 6 folk sat at each, enjoying a lavish four course meal with champagne, for two hours before the official start of the show.

During the meal, Midnight himself visited each table for about five minutes performing close-up table magic, chatting and taking selfies. Then the rest of the regular audience came in to take their seats behind them for Midnight’s full-on 90-minute spectacular stage show.

It was just unbelievably amazing when Midnight actually came to their table and talked to them. His bright piercing eyes, the light glinting off his trademark spiral medallion as he made it disappear in front of them, only to retrieve it from Tanya’s ear, and then from inside Wayne’s wallet. He was genuinely delighted when they told him they were in Vegas on honeymoon, and he seemed to talk to them for ages, even if they couldn’t quite recall exactly what they chatted about for all that time.

A truly great guy. He even singled them out for a round of audience applause for the newly-weds during the main show, and got Wayne up on the stage at one point to help with one of the set piece tricks, much to Tanya’s jealousy.

* * *

When they got back to their room, they were surprised and delighted to discover the hotel had delivered a special VIP gift bag with card attached.

The card said congratulations on your marriage and was signed by Midnight, along with a note saying he hoped the newlyweds could make good use of the gifts. It even included a complimentary fan’s passcode for Midnight’s additional TV show exclusively on the hotel’s cable network.

Tanya and Wayne couldn’t believe their luck. They sat hand in hand on the edge of the bed as they got the hotel’s pay view channel up on the large screen TV and entered their complimentary code. The TV said “Loading Midnight’s exclusive special show…” before dissolving into a spinning spiral filling the screen as it loaded.

* * *

They blinked. The TV show had just ended. It had been an hour of total brilliance. They both agreed it had been fantastic, even if they couldn’t quite recall any specific details.

Anyhow, it was time for bed, and another round of what all honeymooning couples do best. Tanya and Wayne were hoping by the time they left Vegas that they would have already taken the first step towards starting a family.

They started to kiss and cuddle on the bed, when Tanya suddenly said “Oh, we forgot the gift bag” and Wayne jumped out of bed to bring them the gift bag to open in bed as they continued their foreplay.

Between kisses, they discovered a small box like gift for Wayne, and a much large item for Tanya. Unwrapping Wayne’s first, it was a box of Midnight branded condoms, which was slightly odd Wayne thought, as he pulled one out to look at.

In the meantime, Tanya was dissolving into a fit of giggles, having unwrapped her gift to find it was a life-size, realistic Midnight model branded Black dildo! “I bet you’ve always wanted to see me using a toy” Tanya purred at him in a sultry come on voice, as she pressed the bulbous head of Midnight’s Big Black Dildo against her labia, pushing them apart.

Wayne watched in horny fascination as the thick Big Black Dildo of Midnight’s cock, slid ever deeper into his wife’s stretched wet pussy. He idly started rubbing his own erection as Tanya impaled herself. But he had couldn’t shake a nagging feeling something wasn’t right. Then Wayne remembered his gift of Midnight’s condoms, and for some reason he couldn’t explain, took one and rolled it down his small white penis before continuing to wank. It just felt right to be sheathed while masturbating.

Wayne had never thought of himself as small before, but there was no denying the impressively huge size of the Midnight dildo. For a moment it crossed his mind that maybe the manufacturer had inflated the proportions to flatter the celebrity. That would be so very typically Hollywood after all. But no. Wayne knew deep down that it was no exaggeration. It was just reality that Midnight, and all Black Men, had superior Big Black Cocks.

It was a reality that Tanya was clearly starting to understand and appreciate too, as she worked the dildo in and out, moaning with unleased pleasure. Soon she was burying the whole Big Black Dildo impossibly deep inside her with one hard thrust, before quickly pulling it all the way out again with a wet pop, leaving her gapping pussy open and begging for more, before she thrust it back inside her again like some mindless bitch on heat.

After two dozen or more of these brutal penetrating thrusts, Tanya looked over at the masturbating Wayne, her cunt gapped open like a waiting invitation, and panted “I need to be bred. We need to start our family right now.”

No sooner had she said it, than both Wayne and Tanya understood they had a problem. Tanya told Wayne she probably wouldn’t even be able to feel his little white dicklet flapping about in her gapping hole, let alone it penetrating her deeply enough, like the dildo, for successfully impregnation. Wayne agreed, and pointed out that even if he did manage to ejaculate, his weak, watery little leakage had virtually zero chance of achieving successful fertilisation anyway. That’s what the condoms were for after all, so his useless issue could be flushed down the toilet where it belonged.

But Wayne loved his wife. He wanted, no needed, Tanya to be happily satisfied, and above all else, they wanted to start their family on this honeymoon. They desperately needed a solution to these problems of modern married life. “I’ve got an idea” Tanya said, suddenly remembering a helpline number printed on the side of the box Midnight’s dildo came in. “Perhaps they can help.”

If either of them might have thought it odd for the manufacturer of celebrity model dildos to include a helpline number on their packaging, then both their minds by now were too deep into the reprogramming and acceptance of their new reality to even consider it.

Tanya called the helpline, gave their room number, and in under ten minutes there was a knock at their door. Wayne thought about putting on his dressing gown to go answer the door, but then he realised that being naked, with just a condom covering his useless white dicklet, was in fact the correct way to greet their new Black Master.

It was Midnight himself at the door, and the naked star struck couple could only watch the light glinting off his trademark medallion, happy, blank and empty, as he quickly apprised their situation. “Ah, you’re the two on honeymoon, right?” he asked as they nodded their responses. “So I guess you’re hoping to start a family?”

“Well, you are in luck my friends” Midnight added removing his pants. “Because the Black New World Order has just the solution for the kind of problems faced by white cuckold married couples like you. And I guarantee you’re gonna love it.”

Wayne watched submissively as their powerful Black Master’s superior Big Black Cock slid into Tanya’s welcoming wet pussy, and his wife wrapped her legs around him, gasping with pleasure. Midnight’s relentless jack-hammering thrusts were giving her exactly what she needed. The ecstasy Wayne wanted for her, but could never give Tanya himself.

Tanya could see Wayne in the corner rubbing his little sissy clit excitedly, as he watched a real man, a Big Black Cock, fucking her senseless, breeding her. She gave a little laugh of pure joy as she felt a tsunami of superior Black Cum exploding deep in her fertile womb, the excess gushing from her needy cunt. Then she gave a more dismissive laugh as Tanya saw Wayne leaking uselessly into his condom before going to the bathroom to flush his weak unwanted white wank waste.

* * *

Midnight’s Big Black Cock was so huge and powerful, Tanya and Wayne both felt sure she will have been successfully impregnated that first night to start their new family. But ever the true gentleman, Midnight visited them the remaining two nights of their honeymoon as well, just to make sure.

On the flight home, Tanya gently caressed her belly, knowing it would still be full of superior Black Cum, and feeling certain that she was already successfully pregnant. She smiled at Wayne. He would be such a good loving husband, obediently providing for all the Black Babies they would have as a cuckold family in the Black New World Order.

Midnight had given Wayne the number for some friends of his in their hometown. He would call them as soon as they landed, so that Tanya could enjoy a proper welcome home party with some of their new Black Masters locally.

Tanya also couldn’t wait to see her girlfriends when they got home. She would tell them all about their perfect honeymoon, meeting the famous Midnight, and of course the news of her pregnancy. Plus, she had a present for each of them in her luggage. A Midnight celebrity dildo! They would all find their novelty gift hilariously funny of course, but once they’d each secretly tried it out at home, Tanya knew there would be no going back.