The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Student becomes teacher

Saki lay on the couch in Kuroko’s office. Her eyes were wide and unseeing, an obedience crystal gently swinging overhead. Low moans of pure ecstasy escaped for the entranced girls lips as some drool slid down her cheek. Mesmera was rewarding Saki for all her good work. She had been having multiple orgasms for over an hour now, and when she recovered, she would be a more fanatical servant of Mesmera than ever.

It had been an enjoyably successful day for all. The three new “recruits” were at Mesmera inc. getting some enjoyable “orientation” from the other girls, and Kuroko was now headed to a private Judo lesson she had arranged earlier with a very cute instructor named Keiko. Little did Keiko know that she would soon be employed at Mesmera inc.! The girls could use some self-defense training (besides the obvious, it helped in restraining prospective recruits and in other ways) and this was the perfect way to go about getting it. Sayaka in particular, with her incredible strength, could gain much from some formal training. Later that afternoon, Kuroko arrived at the dojo and found herself alone with her instructor, Keiko.

“Is anyone going to bother us?” Kuroko asked innocently.

“Nope! You paid for a private lesson you get privacy! Shall we get started?”

“Yes, why don’t we!” Kuroko said as she pulled an obedience crystal from her purse and held it up in front of Keiko’s eyes. Her teacher was about to become a student of Mesmera!

“Oh, what’s that?” Keiko said predictably as the gem began to glow and swing by itself. Her eyes immediately locked onto it as it slowly arced back and forth, back and forth.

“This is just a little something I use for relaxation.” Kuroko said in her soft, seductive voice. “Just stare into the light and relax Keiko. I find I just can’t take my eyes off of it. It’s so soothing.”

The judo instructor felt weak, and fell to her knees. Kuroko lowered the incandescent gem, letting swing just above the hapless girl’s eye level. Keiko’s face went blank, she couldn’t think, all she could do was stare deeper and deeper into the crystal’s irresistible glow.

“That’s a good girl Keiko, you’re doing fine.” Kuroko intoned. “Just relax. You want to relax. It feels so good to just relax and watch the pretty gem swing back and forth, back and forth.” Keiko stirred, trying to fight the crystal’s hypnotic spell. Kuroko thought the tough girl would put up a fight. The seductress quickly undid Keiko’s judo outfit with one hand as the gem, slowly swinging from her other, held the girl fixed. Kuroko slipped off the entranced girls’ bra and panties. Her firm sexy body would soon serve Mesmera! Keiko stirred more as she was stripped and muttered “N-No! What’s hap, happening, can’t move, can’t look away...”

“You don’t want to look away!” Kuroko said as she slowly stroked the girl’s breasts. “That feels so good, doesn’t it? The more you watch the crystal, the better it feels! Don’t fight it; you don’t want to fight it! It feels so good!”

“Y-Yes...” Keiko said. She felt herself slipping. Her willpower was being melted by warm waves of pure pleasure. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she had some idea of what was going on, but the incessant swing of the gem made it impossible to think. Kuroko started fondling her more aggressively. Part of Keiko wanted to keep fighting, but it felt so good just like Kuroko said it would. Her numbed mind soon forgot why she was fighting. With a sigh of eternal submission, the last of Keiko’s free will vanished. She was immediately rewarded with an orgasm so powerful, it made sure the entranced judo girl would never want to be free of Mesmera’s seductive spell.

The Judo instructor was still kneeling on the floor, now rapt with Mesmera’s hypnotically induced bliss.

“Is there anyone else you have scheduled for today Keiko?” Kuroko asked her new sister.

“Yes...” she said in a dreamy voice “one other...Natasha...in about an hour.”

“Is she pretty?” Kuroko asked with anticipation in her voice.

“Yes!” Keiko said, a broad smile forming on her face. She had never thought about her student’s attractiveness the way she was now. “She’s even prettier than you!”

Kuroko felt a jab to her ego, but she could tell the remark was not meant as an insult. “Um...yes, I see.” Recovering from Keiko’s lack of tact, Kuroko started making plans. A conspiratorial grin formed on her face, an hour was more than enough time to have some fun with Keiko before Mesmera’s next conquest arrived!

Natasha came in right on time (as usual) for her private Judo lesson. The woman was in her mid twenties. She was tall, with a huge chest, and a mane of beautiful raven hair. Keiko had not overstated her pupil’s beauty. Kuroko knew she had to have her! The girl was surprised to see someone other than her instructor in the dojo. “Who’s this? I thought my lessons were private.”

“Oh, the lesson is still private. There are no other students.” Keiko said in a guileless tone “This is Kuroko, a friend of mine. She’s here to help you!” Keiko truly believed what she was saying; it was bliss to serve Mesmera! The girl had never known such peace and happiness.

“Yes, just change into your outfit and we’ll get started!” Kuroko said in a chipper voice.

“OK, I’ll just be a minute.” Natasha wasn’t sure just what Keiko had in mind, but she had been a great instructor so far. She changed into her Judo outfit and saw that the lights had been dimmed when she came back from the changing room. “What’s this? Are we going to train in the dark?”

“Sort of...” Kuroko said coyly. “I’m going to teach you a relaxation technique to improve your concentration. Just take a seat and we’ll get started.”

“Well, all right, if you think it will help me.” The student said skeptically as she sat cross-legged on the floor.

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll feel like a whole new person!” the priestess of Mesmera said with hidden meaning. She was going to use an aggressive variant of her usual technique on this one! Kuroko decided that she was going to use Natasha as a personal servant, and give her some extra “training”. She stood right in front of her new “student” and held out her arm.

Natasha was curious when she saw something drop from the other woman’s hand and slowly begin to swing on a long chain. “What’s that?” she said as the object began to glow in the dimly lit dojo.

“Look at the crystal, Natasha,” Kuroko said in a soft voice. “Look deeply into the crystal. Deeply into its’ center, Natasha, deeply into the center of the crystal as it swings back and forth, back and forth. Just keep looking deep into the crystal, Natasha, deeply into the crystal. Feel yourself falling into the crystal, Natasha. It feels like you’re falling into the crystal. You are losing yourself in the crystal, Natasha, losing yourself in the crystal, you are losing your fears, losing your worries, losing your will, Natasha, you are losing your will to the crystal, Natasha.”

“Hey!” Natasha protested, “What are you trying... to do... hypnotize... me... oh!” The first waves of irresistible pleasure were already suppressing her will to resist. Kuroko’s rapid-fire induction was confusing her mind. Natasha knew something was wrong, but it felt so good to just do what Kuroko said that she couldn’t fight. The gem touched something deep inside her that didn’t want to resist. Instead, part of her eagerly embraced this domination. It felt right somehow. She started to become extremely aroused as her eyes moved from side to side, locked on the glowing gem. She unconsciously undid her top and started to tweak one of her own nipples. The girl moaned in pleasure as she slipped deeper into Mesmera’s irresistibly seductive spell.

“The deeper you look into the crystal as it swings back and forth, back and forth, the more you lose your will, Natasha.” Kuroko said gently. She could see that the girl could not fight Mesmera’s power, didn’t even seem to want to in fact. The priestess thought that Natasha must have a deeply submissive nature buried beneath a shell of ‘female empowerment’. Kuroko grinned with satisfaction. This girl will make an excellent follower!

“You are losing your will the more you look into the crystal, deeper and deeper into the crystal, Natasha. You are looking deeper into the crystal, you can’t help but look deeper into the crystal and the deeper you look into the crystal, the more you want to look at it.” Kuroko continued in a soft, sultry voice. “Natasha, you are losing your will, Natasha, you are losing your will. Deeper and deeper, Natasha, deeper and deeper into the crystal, losing yourself in the crystal, Natasha, you are losing yourself now in the crystal. You cannot look away from the crystal, Natasha. You must look deeper into the crystal, deeper and deeper, Natasha, losing more and more of your will. You must continue to look deeper and deeper into the crystal as it swings back and forth, back and forth, Natasha, deeper and deeper into the crystal. You have lost your will, Natasha; you have lost your will to the crystal. You have lost your will to the crystal.”

“I have.... lost my will.... to the crystal....” Natasha sighed, her glazed eyes following the crystal’s swinging motion. Kuroko smiled, this one had succumbed to her aggressive style quite easily. She continued in her silky voice. “Natasha, you have lost your will to the crystal. That means you have lost your will to the goddess Mesmera!”

“I have lost.... my will... to the goddess Mesmera....” said the enslaved girl.

“I have lost my will to the goddess Mesmera!” Keiko repeated in a dreamy voice. Kuroko hadn’t noticed her new friend’s re-entrancement. She stood there, a look of pure rapture on her face, eyes glued to the still-swinging crystal.

Kuroko wondered why it hadn’t stopped swinging as it normally does when its job is done. She lifted it up on its chain; Natasha’s and Keiko’s eyes followed it unerringly.

Just then a bright flash came out from the heart of the crystal. Kuroko’s eyes instantly locked on it and she found she couldn’t look away. A tingle of pure ecstasy went through her body as she became as entranced as her new “friends”.

“You have served me well today, my priestess!” said a voice inside her head. It was a voice she had heard before, the voice of her goddess Mesmera! “You will now be rewarded for you service!”

Kuroko stood there, eyes locked on the obedience crystal as it swung. She wondered what the goddess had in store for her, but the soft hypnotic glow of the gem soon removed all thought from her mind. She let out a gentle sigh of submission and her mouth hung open.

The crystal flashed again, sending an intense wave of pleasure through Kuroko’s body. Natasha and Keiko both smiled knowingly and removed their clothes. All three girl’s eyes were fixed on the glowing gem.

Once nude, the two new inductees finally shifted their gaze from the gem to their priestess. With vacant eyes and blissful smiles, they began to strip Kuroko. She was about to receive her reward from Mesmera!

* * *

Somewhere far off in another reality, the goddess smiled. Kuroko was one of her favorite priestesses, and she liked to reward her well! Mesmera sat on a silken throne, surrounded by an impressive bevy of beauties in various states of undress. They all had looks of pure bliss on their faces. One of them was kneeling next to the throne, and looked up lovingly at her goddess with vacant eyes and a sweet smile.

“Come, serve me.” The goddess commanded. The entranced girl eagerly crawled between her deity’s legs and went to work. “This was the life!” Mesmera thought to herself. But, it had not always been like this. Mesmera had always been a lesbian, but she was not born a goddess. She had worked long and hard to satisfy her desires, and nothing would stop her from getting more followers from this new world she had discovered, Earth!

To be continued...