The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Job At Mesmera Inc.

Yuki liked her new job. Even though she just pushed papers around, it was better than a fast food restaurant! She was already 21 and this office job would look good on her resume. The manager even let Yuki call her by her first name, Kuroko. Kuroko was very friendly, easy to work with, and very attractive. She seemed to be in her mid 20’s (so young for a management position) with long silky blue-black hair and dark purple eyes. She had fair skin, red pouting lips, and an incredible figure with big boobs. Yuki wished she looked like that, even though she herself was cute. She had big blue eyes, soft golden hair framing a perky, innocent face. Her trim, youthful body was shapely as well. She did aerobics routinely and it showed. It was almost like a hobby for her. That and shopping, watching soap operas, and collecting stuffed animals.

Yuki was a bit of an airhead and just didn’t have what it took for college. This didn’t bother her though. She was certain she would find suitable husband material in a white-collar office environment like this. The company had just started up and there weren’t many employees yet. Most of them were cute girls like her, but she was sure that would change. Even if there were no prospects here, her office career would undoubtedly offer more opportunities down the road.

Yuki didn’t mind when Kuroko asked her to stop by her house one evening. “To get to know you better!” she had said. When Yuki showed up, Kuroko took her into the den.

“There’s something you need to see Yuki, look at this!”

Kuroko pointed to something hanging from the ceiling in the center of the room. It was a blue gem hanging from a thin golden chain. As she watched, it started to glow and slowly swing back and forth all by itself!

“Ooh!” The young girl sighed as her eyes went wide and her mouth formed a small circle.

“That’s it, you’re doing fine.” Kuroko said with a smile. The girl was already entranced, this would be easy. The crystal continued to swing back and forth, back and forth, in front of Yuki’s big, innocent eyes.

“Just relax, and watch the pretty jewel swing. Stare deep into its soothing glow.” Kuroko purred as Yuki’s glazed over eyes followed the gem as it swung.

Yuki felt wonderful as she stared into its soft blue glow. Her numbed mind didn’t notice anything wrong as the crystal gently caressed away her willpower. Kuroko knew the pleasure Yuki was feeling now. It had been many years since she had become a servant of the great goddess Mesmera, but she still remembered the pure bliss the obedience crystal had made her feel. Her eyes were lazily drawn over to the gem as it swung gently to-and-fro. A shiver of ecstasy ran down Kuroko’s spine as the crystal made her relive that joyous event. Both girls now stood, eyes wide, mouths open, passively staring into the gem as it swung. In Kuroko’s mind she was far away, in another place and time.

* * *

Kuroko entered her room at the inn. It had been a long day, but she earned some good money selling swords she had scavenged and refurbished. She noticed something hanging from the ceiling in the darkened room. It was a blue gem. It began to glow, and swing on its own. Kuroko’s eyes went wide and her mouth hung open. She tried to move away from it, but her knees felt weak, and she collapsed to the floor. Sitting up against the bed, all she could do was stare into the glow of the gem as it relentlessly swung back and forth, back and forth. “I know what this is!” she thought to herself. “It’s an obedience crystal, the goddess Mesmera must want me!” Kuroko tried to fight, but the gem eroded her willpower with wave after wave of pure ecstasy.

“No! I don’t want to be a slave! I... I... Ah! It feels so good!” Kuroko’s body shuddered with a massive orgasm. “Must... fight... feel so... happy!”

Kuroko tried to keep fighting, but it was no use. She was already slipping into a deep hypnotic trance. She smiled wide as the gem seduced away the last of her resistance.

“So... good... must... submit! Yes!”

Kuroko’s eyes grew even wider as she became completely mesmerized. The crystal now spoke to her entranced mind, teaching her the ways of Mesmera. It eventually stopped glowing and swinging, and hung dormant once more. Kuroko was rapt with pleasure.

“Why did I try and fight it? Obedience is bliss! I never want to be free from the great goddess’ wonderful spell!” She knew she belonged to Mesmera forever, she wanted to.

* * *

Kuroko’s eyes blinked as she came back to reality. That obedience crystal had been very strong, and Mesmera herself had put it there. This one had been given to her by Mesmera to ‘indoctrinate’ new ‘sisters’ into worshiping the goddess. It was time to help the process along a little. It wasn’t necessarily required for the indoctrination to work, but it was fun! She whispered to Yuki in a sultry voice...

“It feels so good to succumb to the power of Mesmera, you don’t want to resist. Just let go, and you will be happy forever!”

Yuki felt lightheaded. Kuroko’s words seemed to drift in from far away. A wave of ecstasy swept over her, as she was completely mesmerized. The circle Yuki’s mouth made now turned into a broad, submissive smile.

“That’s a good girl Yuki!” Kuroko continued. “Now listen to the voice of the crystal, it is the voice of our goddess, Mesmera.”

Kuroko felt wet between her legs as the swinging gem’s silent voice whispered to the blonde’s enthralled mind.

“Yuki, you are now a willing servant of the great goddess Mesmera. You love Mesmera and wish to serve her in all ways, forever! You will also obey and serve those whom Mesmera has placed in authority over you. Obedience is bliss! The more you serve, the better you feel, and the more you want to obey!”

Yuki eagerly accepted these new thoughts. She felt so good that she was trembling with joy. The gem continued...

“You now find beautiful women very attractive Yuki. The thought of making love to a woman makes you very aroused. You want to make love to your goddess and her servants. You are a love slave! You will be happy forever!” The obedience crystal said as it completely reprogrammed the hapless girl’s mind.

The light of the obedience crystal grew brighter for a moment, then it stopped glowing and swinging. This let Kuroko know that it had completed its task. Yuki was now a happy and obedient servant of the goddess Mesmera. Kuroko asked Yuki how she felt.

“Wonderful! I’ve never been happier in my life! Thank you Kuroko!”

“Thank Mesmera! You seem eager to serve. Let’s start with some love slave practice.”

“Love slave? Oh, yes! It is the will of Mesmera that I am a love slave! I, I know how to be one.”

Yuki had a puzzled look on her face, Kuroko explained.

“The obedience crystal’s tell us what we need to know. Your mind has been programmed with all the knowledge you need to serve Mesmera!”

“Yes, I know all about Mesmera now.” Yuki grinned as a warm happy feeling swept over her.

Yes, she knew all about her mistress, the great goddess Mesmera! She was a literal goddess, untold centuries old. She took the form of a beautiful woman when appearing to mortals. She cared very much about her followers, and made sure that they were safe and happy. Yuki was very happy; and the goddess would keep her that way for eternity! It would be forever, the entranced blonde realized. The servants of Mesmera were given great gifts in exchange for their obedience; not the least of witch was eternal health, youth, and beauty! She then turned to her ‘boss’.

“Kuroko, may I ask how old you are?”

“Why yes my dear, I am 615 years old.”

Yuki’s eyes went wide; Kuroko certainly didn’t look her age! She appeared to be 23, 25 tops. The elder woman smiled at Yuki’s surprise. It was something she was used to, but she still got a kick out of it.

“I am a high priestess of the goddess Mesmera! I have served her for nearly six centuries, and have been given many gifts from the goddess. You may also become a priestess someday. It can be a lot of work, but I assure you it’s worth it!”

“Oh yes! I want to serve Mesmera totally, forever! I must serve you as well, you are my priestess!”

“That’s right Yuki, and you can start as my love slave!”

Yuki giggled with excitement as she quickly stripped. The mesmerized blonde then crawled on the thick, warm carpet over to her mistress, and started to kiss her feet. Kuroko smiled, and somewhere, so did Mesmera!

Another New Recruit

Sayaka came to her first day of work at Mesmera Inc. with high hopes. She was 23 years old, and a drop-dead knockout. Tall, light tan skin, big crimson eyes, large breasts, and an incredible figure all famed by a thick mane of long flaming red hair added up to quite a package. She was also very athletic, physically fit, and quite strong even by a man’s standards. She had a very high metabolism. This made her very active, but she ate like a horse, two hippos, and a tyrannosaur all put together.

Sayaka thought she had it made. Landing this great job was a big stroke of luck. Now if only she could keep her fiery temper from screwing it up, like the last few jobs she had had. Loosing the most recent one at Burger Delight was no big loss though. Both the work and pay sucked, and the manager was always grabbing at her. Men could be such jerks! He fired her after the paramedics woke him up. The pervert had fondled her large breasts in a fake squeeze-by in the cramped kitchen of the burger joint. It was the last straw and she sent him flying through a window. He didn’t file charges; his wife wouldn’t have liked to hear how it all started. Needless to say this job was much different. At Mesmera Inc. she worked in a nice clean office, the pay was great, and all she had to do was run errands for her way-cool boss Kuroko. No perverted guys either. It was almost too good to be true!

Yuki got to work a little late that day. A semi had broken down in the center lane of the expressway and traffic was a mess! Fortunately, she was able to bail out to a side street and take a few back roads to get to work. “Only 15 minutes late.” she thought as she checked her watch while plopping her big purse down on her desk. Not that Kuroko would mind her tardiness; Yuki’s loyalty was beyond question. If she was late, there was a good reason for it. The girl then looked up from her cubicle as she heard an unfamiliar voice.

“Where the heck are they?!”

Kuroko had asked Sayaka to get a box of 3.5″ floppy disks for her. She knew where the supply cabinet was, but there were no floppy disks to be found there. It had everything else an office could conceivably need: pens, pencils, note pads, paperclips, etc. There even were a few items she did not recognize, but no floppies.

Yuki peeked out of her cube and saw the nubile redhead bent over a drawer in the supplies cabinet, rummaging away. Sayaka’s French-cut panties were visible under her black leather mini-skirt. The blond felt her heart race; she had a thing for redheads. “She MUST come to serve the great goddess Mesmera!” Yuki thought reflexively. She didn’t know where that thought had come from, but she knew it was true! Yuki tried to hide the feelings of lust she had and got up to greet her new co-worker.

“Oh, hello! I guess you’re new here. My name is Yuki.”

“Hi, I’m Sayaka. Say, do you know where they hide the floppy disks? Kuroko needs some.”

“I’ve got some extra, I’ll bring them to her. Nice to meet you!” Yuki said with a cute smile.

“Yeah, thanks.” Sayaka replied as she thought how over-perky Yuki seemed. “Must be a morning person.” she mumbled to herself as she returned to her desk.

Yuki got a box of floppies from her desk, then rushed over to her mistress’ office. There was only one reason why a girl like Sayaka would be hired here! She was anxious to share the bliss she now felt with her soon to be very close friend! Noticing that Kuroko was alone, she rushed in and shut the door. Kuroko knew what her friend’s excitement must be about.

“I see you’ve met Sayaka!” The priestess said with a knowing smile.

The young girl nodded vigorously, eyes wide like a child’s on Christmas day. She absentmindedly put the box of disks on her boss’ desk. Kuroko grinned, Yuki was so eager. She was an excellent recruit. Hopefully Sayaka would be as well. The goddess had great plans for her!

“She will join our fold shortly. I may need some help though, she’s a feisty one!” The thought seemed to please Kuroko.

“Oh! Please let me help mistress Kuroko! Please!” Yuki was jumping up and down with anticipation as she pleaded.

She was so hot for the busty redhead it almost hurt! Kuroko’s grin broadened and her eyes glinted; it was just the response she had expected. Her voice now took on a low, sultry tone.

“Why of course Yuki, I wouldn’t have anyone else.”

She got up from behind her desk and walked slowly over to the young girl, looking deep into her big innocent eyes. Yuki trembled as a wave of pleasure came over her. She gazed submissively up into her mistress’ dark, hypnotic eyes. Yuki wanted to serve her in any way her mistress desired. Kuroko then added, conspiracy in her voice...

“Besides, you need the practice!”

Kuroko told Sayaka to meet her at her place after work for a drink. “To get to know you better!” she said. Sayaka wasn’t one to turn down free booze. When she arrived, Kuroko and Yuki were waiting.

“Hi guys! Nice place you got here Kuroko!”

“Yes, thank you. There is something I want you to see in the den.”

Kuroko escorted the redhead to the den. Yuki followed, trying to suppress her excitement. The room was darkened, but she noticed what appeared to be a gem hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room. The gem began to glow with an alluring blue light. It also began to slowly swing, all by itself.

“What the? Hey!”

Sayaka became alarmed as she felt the crystal touch her mind. The willful girl pulled her gaze away from the gem. It was very hard to do.

Kuroko frowned. “I knew you’d put up a fight. Trust me Sayaka, this is for your own good!”

“Yes Sayaka, listen to Kuroko! It’s bliss!” The blonde added appealingly.

Yuki was worried, why hadn’t the redhead passively succumbed as she had? This WAS for Sayaka’s own good!

“Like hell!” the redhead spat. “What are you guys, perverts or something? Trying to hypnotize me for some lesbian orgy?!”

Sayaka was very angry and very perceptive as well. Kuroko needed to act fast, the girl was too valuable to loose! “More right than you know! Come on Yuki, let’s persuade Sayaka to see things our way!”

With that Kuroko and Yuki grabbed Sayaka. She was much stronger than both of the other girls were and she tossed Yuki off effortlessly. It was time for Kuroko to use one of her many gifts. She stuck her face right up to Sayaka’s as they struggled, and the brunette’s eyes glowed deep blue. Sayaka stopped struggling and her mouth hung open as her mind was numbed by Kuroko’s hypnotic powers. However, the priestess knew her abilities would not be enough to totally enthrall the willful redhead.

With the big girl now dazed, they managed to knock her over on her back. They then held her down as the obedience crystal continued to swing over them. Kuroko grabbed Sayaka’s head and turned her gaze towards the glowing gem. She was already in a light trance, and the thing seemed to sap her strength. She started to struggle again, but couldn’t take her eyes off of the crystal this time.

“That’s right Sayaka, don’t fight it, you don’t want to fight.” Kuroko cooed in her ear. “Just relax, take a deep breath, and watch the pretty gem swing back and forth, back and forth.”

Sayaka’s struggling slowed as she became more and more entranced by the obedience crystal’s hypnotic glow. Yuki and Kuroko didn’t need to hold her down any more, so they began to gently caress their new comrade’s voluptuous body as the gem caressed her mind. Sayaka’s face was blank now as she lay helplessly enthralled. All she could do was stare deeper and deeper into the soft, soothing glow of the gem. Her eyes passively followed it as it relentlessly swung back and forth, back and forth. The other girls now took Sayaka’s clothes off, and undressed themselves. Kuroko helped the crystal weave its irresistible spell by erotically massaging the spellbound girl’s shapely form. The redhead moaned reflexively, then her ‘boss’ put her lips next to Sayaka’s ear and whispered with a soft, silky voice.

“That’s a good girl Sayaka, you want to stare deep into the gem’s happy glow. It feels so good to just relax and watch it swing back and forth, back and forth. You don’t want to think any more, Mesmera will do all your thinking for you! All you have to do is obey. It feels so good to obey. You know it’s true Sayaka. Obedience is bliss! You want to obey Mesmera!”

The fiery redhead tried to keep fighting, but the gem’s mesmerizing power was far too strong. She could feel her willpower being swept away with each swing of the crystal. Her body shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure overloaded her senses. Kuroko now rhythmically caressed Sayaka’s large, shapely breasts. It felt so good to Sayaka, but why she dimly thought. She wasn’t a lesbian! She protested in a weak voice...

“No. S, stop it. I... Ah! S, so good!”

Yuki now began to lick her busty friend’s bare pussy, the strokes of her tongue matched the swings of the crystal above them. Sayaka tried to struggle again, but her limbs barely moved. It all felt so good; it was impossible to fight. Kuroko smiled as she saw the girl growing weaker. The brunette now kneaded the big girl’s breasts even harder. Sayaka let out a low, submissive moan of pleasure.

“Give in to the pleasure Sayaka, submit and feel the eternal bliss of Mesmera!”

Kuriko’s massage and Yuki’s licking were too much for the redhead. She came in a long, drawn out orgasm. It sapped the last of her willpower. The obedience crystal’s seductive glow now left her totally mesmerized. Sayaka’s eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open with a sigh of submission.

“You can’t fight any more Sayaka! You don’t want to fight any more! You want to succumb to the power of Mesmera! You want to serve her forever!”

Sayaka was so deeply mesmerized that her mind accepted Kuroko’s words as if they were her own thoughts. The seduction was complete; she succumbed to the power of Mesmera and wanted to serve her goddess forever. The voice of Mesmera now whispered gently to her latest disciple’s entranced mind...

“Sayaka, you are now a willing servant of the great goddess Mesmera. You love Mesmera and wish to serve her in all ways, forever! You will also obey and serve those whom Mesmera has placed in authority over you. Obedience is bliss! The more you serve, the better you feel, and the more you want to obey!”

Sayaka felt a wave of ecstasy wash over her as she eagerly accepted these new thoughts. She now wondered why she had ever wanted to fight. Obedience is bliss! The gem continued...

“You now find beautiful women very attractive Sayaka. The thought of making love to a woman makes you very aroused. You want to make love to your goddess and her servants. You are a love slave! You will be happy forever!”

The glow of the obedience crystal grew brighter for a moment, and then faded as it stopped swinging. Sayaka was smiling from ear to ear now. So were the other two girls, they had succeeded in carrying out Mesmera’s wishes, and they would all be rewarded!

To be continued...