The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

FEMALE BY DESIGN

6

Sandy Mathers awoke for no reason then glanced bleary-eyed at the small bedside table clock. She cursed silently. She hadn’t been having a dream, she puzzled-or a nightmare. Why did I wake up?

She noticed then that her bedroom seemed to be bathed in a soft bluish light. She looked around, but felt him before she saw him. Instantly, she tensed from head to toe, every hair on her body standing up immediately in terror. Her gaze fell captive to his and then he deepened that gaze, somehow strengthening it from within himself. She relaxed back into the pillow, smiling.

Yes, she thought dreamily within her very real dream of being awake and not knowing it. It’s a dream. It must be.

She closed her eyes and relaxed with a sigh. Tall, handsome blonde men just didn’t come into her room at night. She wasn’t that lucky. Then suddenly, her eyes flashed open again when she felt her body being touched, intimately.

‘Oh!’ She gasped in alarm at the impossible.

Her body began to sway slightly with the grasping, sensual hands belonging to the strong male face. Her bosom rose and fell more and more rapidly. Her flesh swelled in his hands beneath her mind. But, in her other mind, she knew he wanted her to feel him, there.

She tried to scream, but could not. She was a police officer and very disciplined. Her mind focused as she sensed even more deeply now that he could see she had been visibly and physically affected.

‘No!’ she tried to shout loudly when his warm firm hands released her heaving breasts back to her and moved to other parts of her body, but her voice sounded as only a whimper.

Physically, he sat her up in her bed. One hand centred on the centre of her chest below her breasts. The other moved slowly behind her and settled between her shoulder blades, opposite the other on her chest. She could feel him feeling her heart pounding against her ribcage. It thumped wildly and relentlessly as her arousal grew from the presence of his hands on both sides of her upper torso at once. She felt he was instilling in her mind and female body the concepts of her ultimate and complete bondage to him, not in so many words, but in concepts, roles, attitudes, feelings and behaviour. Images by the seeming hundreds flashed by her mind’s eye, almost at the same time.

His flesh, so real in her dream, so alive beneath the hands of her mind, was shimmering, trembling almost, and heated. His velvet skin felt pliant and vibrant, feeling his slow burn for her and she for him, such that she knew he knew she could feel he was there, right there, and right now.

Somewhere in the dimness of her conscious awareness, she sensed her thighs begin to tremble as her energies pooled and rapidly centred in her lower belly and loins. This was the place. Now was the time, and he was the one.

The images of being comforted in his presence, the feel and concept of his firm, yet soft, velvet hands and lips around her throat left her mind under their own power and surged electrically along the visual pathway connecting them between their deeply-locked eyes. They reinforced the natural dominance of him over her. He stood her up beside the bed. One minute she was in it, the next she stood beside it.

Everything became clear in her mind’s eye and her physiological sensations. Her responses were natural and submissive. It felt as if he were placing a strong velvet collar gently and lovingly around her delicate throat, wanting her to feel its strength, its softness, its texture, and to know it was he who was sealing the clasp. She belonged at his feet, always, and in all ways, the feeling came to her. Her place was there for all time. She knew-could see it on his face and in his powerful, protective gaze that held her bound and helpless, yet safe and secure in her utter submission.

He touched her face and seemed to know her truly. Distance was no barrier to the feel and the strength of those strong, male hands and fingers, which now moved downward, gliding smoothly over her hot, trembling skin and flesh. He brought her own gentle, trembling hands to his face and exclusively male features to clearly establish in her mind and sensations, so powerfully now, that she would always have him as a part of her life, as her natural master, even when he was no longer there. She would love the man she was engaged to with all of her heart, but she would wait for this male to come to her, forever.

She felt his gaze intensify with his touch between her legs. He wanted now to pleasure her, to take pleasure with her, inside her and from her, and, she knew he wanted to impregnate her. She sensed that he knew she could give and receive her all, as would he of and from her, as no other two beings ever could or ever would.

‘Ohh, dear God, yes!’ She cried in utter submissive rapture at his strong male touch of her private person in that way and manner.

He was discovering her body now so well, so intimately, so privately. His warm fingers clasped her furry, slick saddle and protruding mound from the front, the hot depths of the crease between her buttocks from behind; bonding more and more with each passing second.

His hands then began to show her body no mercy. No quarter was given her trembling and wet-matted junction or the humid clenching abyss between her buttocks. They dove deep, from both sides at once.

‘Ohh, God!’ She gasped audibly; sucking huge breath after breath while his hands knew her from the outside in and the inside out.

Her eyes widened in sheer, pure disbelief while he plundered her royally and most privately as she stood on trembling legs and knees. His male shaft prodded her naturally smiling crease, while his knowing fingers searched her tight tiny starfish simultaneously.

So relentless was he with her, in that way that his electric touch overwhelmed her mind and sensations. She could not cope with what was happening and realised full well now that she would yield and break her own free will and then be reborn anew.

He began to sink downward before her, all the way to his knees, as if in slow motion, dragging her submissive gaze with him. And, at his command, she followed hesitantly with her physical body. It was no longer her natural right to resist his maleness and she knew that truly. She could have never imagined such intimate male strength was possible.

More and more down he dragged her, his dominant intent clear, sometimes brutal and very physical. Then, shredding her woman’s virginal hymen asunder, his body plunged and lunged fully upward and deeply inside her trembling centre. His penetration broke her sacred seal and drove mercilessly into her as she sank downward behind his powerful willing capture and utter destruction of that special part of her. The pain of her woman’s loss simply never began in a world where there existed no such thing as time.

‘Ohh, God! Please!’ She groaned and cried as she buckled down under him in that way.

Then, unceremoniously, he speared her magnificently back up to her knees. Her mind could not comprehend the filling, submissive pleasure that his total driving male dominance was delivering to her body in person. He was taking her with such animal force and raw lust that she begged for mercy each time he speared upward, so violently, so relentlessly and so powerfully with each piercing, male dominant stroke. Until finally, he lanced her backwards, all the way down to the floor.

‘Ohh! God!’ She begged and cried, pleading for him to stop, yet not to do so, until he had her and taken her exactly as he wanted; for that was surely the sole reason she existed right then and right there in those joyous moments of utter sexual fulfilment.

‘Ohh, god, yes!’ She heard herself gasp as loudly as he did, yet no other heard nor knew what was taking place in the privacy of her own humble little bedroom.

He was fully against her and bore his surging gaze down into her eyes, his mind and powerful male flanks falling on her body, like a savage wild predator who had found its helpless prey.

With instinctive submissive resistance, she fought him like the devil-woman she felt she was to him, while he jackhammered his driving, flaming arrow upwards inside her body again and again. He battered her most private female’s cervix back inside itself and her womb, demanding that the door be opened to the home of the future child he had brought her and now, he would brook no disobedience from her, whatsoever. Then, in her token submissive resistance, she could feel that he simply would not allow it to be any other way.

‘Ohh, yes! Please!’ She begged shamelessly on behalf of her trembling empty womb.

She revelled, naked and thrusting in his strength and on his length, his raw male power, while his mind and lunging body drove her own ever downward. It thundered far up inside every inch of her female, pushing deeper and deeper between her forested thighs, he rode her furry, heaving saddle like a wild stallion in the most uncontrollable mating heat, forcing her to realise that he knew exactly what she ultimately needed, better than she did.

‘Oh! Oh! Oh!’ She grunted like a slut in rabid heat.

Her gasps were ragged and harsh to her ears, which heard them not in recognition. Her groans of anguish increased as she felt herself submissively losing the battle in her deepest womb. Yet, she knew she would win the war for her being there right then in that special way with him.

‘Oh, yes!’ She cried and begged and pleaded. ‘Ohh, yes! Please!’

Her tortured and ravaged gaze sank deeply into the imagination of her female’s natural feeling mind as he forced her hips and thighs to heave and jerk uncontrollably from her submissive acceptance of what was happening. She knew at that time that she knew not the difference between reality and imagination-only that his natural male dominance was reigning supreme within her female being, just as Nature had always intended.

‘Ohh! Ohh, yes!’ She grunted and groaned, crying in orgasmic ecstasy.

Repeatedly, he drove his length and girth as deeply as her body and imagination could instil it inside herself. And then he plundered her down even more deeply still, while she writhed on her bare back like a wanton harlot. Her mouth opened and closed almost soundlessly, for no huge breath she drew remained long enough to give force to any descriptive word of sensation that wracked her sensual senses, like a raging bush fire.

She clung to him like a frightened child. Her arms wrapped around his strength and pulled him repeatedly against her, inside her. Of the man she loved, she would marry, and, she would marry the man she loved. But she belonged to this natural male who now owned her and dominated her truly and wonderfully, with her full permission, and, in the way she was supposed to be to bear the fruit of her womb, exactly the way he wanted her to.

‘Ohh, yes!’ She cried real tears in her joy, while down and down he drove her body. Then slowly, she sensed him slowing, until finally, he ceased movement on and inside her body, altogether.

‘Ohh, no!’ She began to cry of her utter disappointment and loss, when suddenly he flipped her like a wisp of the willow, like a leaf with no weight at all.

He then withdrew the fearful lance from between her liquid thighs and then did she hear and feel her own joyous moans and groans from the depths of her lowest female gut when he drove himself piercingly and solidly through the tight, tiny starfish of her nether necklace.

‘Oohh, God!’ She screamed to the almost silent and rapid mouthing actions of her glistening face and features.

But he hilted the full length and girth of his fury deeper between her buttocks than she imagined was physically possible in a female body of her size. He poled them both ever downward into her own depths of raw lust and carnal pleasure supreme, forcing and tearing the throbbing folds of her private flesh apart. His natural male dominance over her woman and submissive had now been completed in her mind and she accepted the natural joy it brought to bear.

Then suddenly, her hips felt him grip them in steel vice-like hands that pulled her back violently as he drove into her steaming tight centre, plundering through her flexing buttocks. He ripped again and again through her virginal, nether necklace hymen that trembled as it shred from the sheer force while he ravaged her there in that way and manner. His pure male strength in heat overpowered what little of her woman’s thinking will remained, with one last brutal and powerful thrust up into the quivering depths of her backside.

‘Ohh, yes!’ She begged and cried aloud in her wanton wanting, her needing of that which he had to give her.

Then she felt him withdraw and again penetrate her vagina. Suddenly, he began to shudder from the very base of his loins, a trembling and rumbling, like a volcano about to blow. Firmly embedded inside the naturally welcoming and natural smiling heart of her female, he remained hilted then suddenly he erupted as surely as the fiercest volcano ever had in her mind’s eye and imagination, delivering her gift as her invader, her conqueror and, her male, her destined mate and her always master.

‘Ohh, God, yes!’ She screamed gratefully at the feel of her filling so full with his life.

His boiling lava life-stream burned and seared its way into the very heart of her conceptual womb, searing her bruised and battered flesh, soothing her maternal instincts-in-waiting, now released. Yet, as it torched and flamed in its spillings and splashings inside her entire passage, so, too, did he cause her to feel its soothing presence as it cooled and settled home rapidly inside her, bathing her trembling flesh while igniting her searing female maternal fires from within.

And, in that way, did he continue to hold her in his arms and dominant, protective embrace, allowing her to feel herself calming in his gentle grasp to rest, as she lay exhausted and much impregnated in her maternal and joyous orgasmic afterglow.

And there, in his strong, male arms, she knew she would heal in body and spirit while their child took firm root. She would know the difference finally between the victor and the vanquished, the weak and the strong, the male and the female, so she could know and feel she had pleased her master well.

‘Oh, God, yes!’ She sighed as she closed her eyes down; aware in his arms of the softness and the comforting feeling of the mental collar now secured lovingly around her neck and throat.

Then he softened the strength of the powerful gaze that had held and still held her spellbound. Only now, she could feel other things besides his strength and his violence given in their courtship. He now allowed her to see it as it was. She felt her body healing quickly from the inside out, from the back to the front, from the top to the bottom and everywhere in between. And that healing feeling flowed continuously through her being for several long minutes across the pathway linking their natural male and female human natures together. Until finally, her breathing began to calm. Yet, she remained transfixed and very aware of both his conscious and unconscious presence. Of respect and love did she see and feel him now move away from her, his chosen submissive-slave-mother-to-be.

Immediately, she felt swamped with such a deep respect of mutuality, so nurturing a love of enduring safety and protection and caring of their child to come, that she also knew of the sheer power it would one day have as a male. It would be that of a being of equal strength to the raw, unadulterated violence of her initial courtship that had just ended in glorious conception with he who now lovingly gazed down at her.

Slowly, he began to rise and to straighten; yet remained on his knees before her. The backward action of his upper torso saw her slowly begin to follow him upright into a sitting position. Her hair was dishevelled, her makeup not there, yet she knew he saw her as radiant and as beautiful as any natural mother had a right to see herself.

And through the power of natural male strength did she then move as his head aligned upright with his spine. She slowly rose shakily to her knees to face him, a distance of only a foot or so between the almond-shaped blue eyes that had seen nothing and no one for an endless amount of time that had simply not existed.

His countenance softened a little more while his breathing deepened and calmed with hers. Her face and features felt peaceful now to match her breathing, but somehow she sensed he was leading her. She felt the declaration of his feelings for her in her mind and her emotional sensations. He was not putting words to his concepts, seemingly happy just to lead her to feel the natural happiness of pregnancy in her mind and body that he now knew so very well.

His feet and legs began to rise before her entranced gaze of awe, along with that standing part of him that had loved her, taken her, and had especially delivered his gift of a life to come.

So, too, now did the loose muscles of her legs galvanise slowly into action to follow his male lead once again. She rose slowly with him, like a dancer of the most artistic kind, rising in the most graceful manner, until they stood, breathing calmly and evenly, face to face, but for a few inches of warm sweet-tasting air.

Their gazes were one now, a bridge that had been built on natural dominance and submission, on raw lust and sheer violence that was right now being paved and cemented in pregnancy and with mutual love and respect and caring. It was a bridge and a crossing, where more and more concepts and information still flowed freely from his mind to hers of that which was yet to come. It flowed from his imagination to hers, from his dominant male heart to the yielding heart of his chosen one, that of her naturally submissive human female.

Freely then, he allowed her inner sight to look at him with the innocence of a child, unable to conceal anything from him, and doing precisely as she would be asked at any time in her life, without hesitation, in belief without question, and in absolute faith without doubt.

She saw everything he felt. She felt everything he saw of future times, as her mind and body grew more and more calm with the softening of his gaze. His thoughts bathed hers still in healing calm, soothing and replacing, enhancing the images of her courtship and conception so fiery. She felt the emotions she now had for him, such that she now felt she would frighten him away were she to declare them open and honestly to him as he faced her with his beautiful, strong, almond eyes.

Then his mind allowed her to gently understand that she would never be unloved or uncared for, or appear wanton in the eyes of her husband whom she would marry openly before the people one day. But the eyes and face of he who gazed upon her now controlled her perfectly and utterly as truly the mind and heart slave of her master, she now was. She was his now in her mind’s eye and would give her life for him without hesitation, if need be, asked to or required. She knew now who she really was, a natural female and now a mother, and, she knew also who he was-her master and protector, her lover, her conqueror and her friend. Always would he be there for her and her male child, anytime-anytime at all.

‘And we will call him by the name of godly knowledge,’ he spoke softly, lovingly, for the first time, as everything began to fade, as it always did whenever she became aware that she had been having a wonderful dream, when it became time to wake up.

All she could do was smile gratefully and a little sadly when she felt her tired eyes close slowly down, as if entering a deep and restful sleep. She did not want the dream to end, did not want her natural male and mate to leave her, ever, or forever more. The soft blue light slowly turned to gold and then gradually to white as he held her closely. And then the room was empty, and so was her lonely, single bed. He was gone. And so was she.