The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

FEMALE BY DESIGN

19

Just over twelve months later, John Silverton had a completely different life. He had resigned his job as a journalist and had taken up writing on a full time basis. He had written two other books and had just finished his third, although they were not along the lines of his first, “Merino Apotheosis-Female by Design.”

He had tried to write a similar one, but nothing worthwhile had come to mind. He returned to work at the media office for only one week after that night with Christie, not expecting her to be there and she wasn’t. Questioning his boss, he was told she had resigned by telephone and had not collected her last payslip.

For the remainder of that week, he had conducted a thorough search of government and public records regarding one, “Christie Summers” and found that which he had expected to find. She had never been born and had never existed, at least on planet Earth. She had no social service number and medical benefits had never heard of her.

On that Friday afternoon at five o’clock, he had gone to his boss and resigned without reason. He had been asked, but had given none. Then he’d cleared his desk and left without a backward glance, knowing his life would never be the same again. He knew that he would never be the same again, but that was fine with him.

He had moved away from town to a small, country cottage, with the nearest neighbour more than a mile away. The private setting was just perfect for his writing. He’d never heard from his UFO contact again, but he had received in the mail at his new address, a cheque, drawn upon a government department for one hundred thousand dollars. Before cashing the cheque, he had tried to find the authors of the cheque within the large volumes of government sections, but found it simply didn’t exist. Nobody had ever heard of it within the public service he had sought assistance from. Nevertheless, he’d still cashed the cheque.

The book had been published and had made a big splash in the first nine months, but he had refused all invited speaking engagements that had come his way because of it. As the year had closed, however, the sales had gradually slowed to only a few dozen or so each month.

Nevertheless, those royalties, along with those from his second and third books, gave him the financial beginning for his writing career, aside from the large cheque from his benefactors. He was not perturbed or disappointed. The book’s sales would do whatever they did and achieve whatever they would achieve for all, including him. He had done his bit, as was asked of him, by all.

The most exciting part of his days now, and, one of his main motivations for getting out of bed each day, had become people-watching-in particular, blonde people-watching; female, blonde, people-watching. But, in reality, he never really expected to see her. He enjoyed looking, nevertheless. And whenever he did, his thoughts were always filled with Christie and their first and only night together. His heart was always happy, never sad; his mind always light while at night, he would sit and watch the stars in the heavens for hours, wondering if it had all been just a beautiful dream.

Sometimes, he would go out of his way when he went to town, just to go to places where there were plenty of people. They would pass him by and pass around him from back to front and from front to back. His gaze would search every blonde head of hair on every female’s body that came within his field of vision. Some looked at him curiously, some not so, while some just looked at him suspiciously.

Nevertheless, he would always smile back politely and warmly, and then shift his gaze away from them when no spark of recognition appeared from the eyes of the woman or the girl he happened to be looking at.

On Monday morning, he rose early, excited about the prospect of taking his latest manuscript to the publisher. It was a half-hearted attempt at a science fiction love story. It wasn’t anything sensational, he didn’t think, but he liked it.

After parking his car, he walked across the small bridge that crossed the equally small road and headed for the publisher’s office, but, as he rounded the corner, he froze in his tracks. There, standing still and gazing into one of the store windows, was a girl with beautiful, long-flowing blonde hair. She wore a smooth-fitting deep blue dress and stood as tall as he. His heart raced as he slowly walked forward toward her, one hesitant step at a time, until finally, he stood behind her and to her right.

Gazing at her reflection in the store window, the saliva in his mouth vanished while his pulse pounded in his temples. He wasn’t sure what to do, what to say, or what to feel. He wanted to see her face, her deep, blue eyes, but just at that moment, she turned and began to walk away from him.

His heart suddenly screamed at him. He still had not seen her face, only the silken blanket of blonde, flowing hair that shimmered like a golden waterfall down over her shoulders and back.

‘Excuse me, Miss?” He said quickly, taking two hurried steps toward her from behind.

The blonde girl stopped and slowly turned to face him. Her smiling eyes of deep azure blue settled immediately upon his face, her steady level gaze holding a mixture of curiosity and puzzlement as she looked at him. He searched her pretty angular features and deep blue eyes for recognition while she smiled warmly back at him.

‘Can I help you?’ She said in a curious voice that sounded like liquid honey.

He tried to say something, but couldn’t find any words. Then the feeling faded and he knew-he just knew.

‘I’m… I’m sorry,’ he apologised, feeling the instant sting of the fine mist that shined his eyes. ‘I thought… I thought you were someone else.’

She smiled. The warmth of that smile warmed him in the strangest way.

‘That’s all right,’ she said brightly, ‘you’ll find her.’

Then she smiled once more and winked with her right eye before turning to walk on down the street and away from him. He watched her go, until she was no longer visible and for the first time then in a long time, his heart began to ache. His eyes continued to mist and sting as he began to search the crowd coming toward him and passing him by. Then he stopped searching and just stood there on the sidewalk as the people walked around him. His gaze dropped to the pavement with his heart. Acute sadness overcame him and wrenched at his emotions painfully, mercilessly.

Quickly, he brushed away the tears that threatened to overflow his rims, chastising himself for being so stupid; for holding onto something no more than a crazy dream that he might actually find her-one day.

Shaking his head and angry at himself for spoiling his morning’s harmony, he took a deep breath, held it for several seconds while gazing at the pavement on the sidewalk, then re-focussed and exhaled slowly, feeling a little better for having done so, but only a little.

Tightening his grip on the briefcase containing his latest literary effort, he took one step and looked up to walk on, but suddenly froze in his tracks once again. Then he shook his head and grinned at himself, relaxing. The pretty, blonde girl he had already met was walking back toward him, her long blonde hair billowing out behind her like a thick, golden shroud. In fact, it seemed to be flowing everywhere like a silken blanket as she walked.

A deep warm smile came to his face, even though he knew it wasn’t the one for whom he searched. As she neared where he stood, she smiled warmly at him and winked, then suddenly changed direction slightly to pass around him to his left, along with others who walked beside her. He smiled and turned, watching her pass by him and continue down the sidewalk, until for the second time that morning, she disappeared from his view.

Again his eyes misted and stung, and again he quickly wiped them with his wrist, shaking his head good-naturedly at his never-ending foolishness. He tightened his grip on the briefcase and took another deep breath, closed his eyes and again, held it for several seconds before slowly exhaling it. He felt a little better, but again, only a little.

He turned back around and stepped forward, then lifted his gaze once more, only to freeze in his tracks for the third time that morning. She must have been walking behind the blonde he had already met. Standing less than four feet away and smiling shyly, was the most beautiful blonde girl he had ever seen in his life-next to Christie Summers. She stood almost as tall as he and her eyes sparkled. Her smile faded then and he knew. He just knew.

His eyes brimmed and overflowed instantly with tears that ran freely and unashamedly down his cheeks in a public place while he gazed longingly, lovingly at her, his daughter- their daughter. His heart was crying for joy-not breaking, but happy. The memories of her mother and their first and only time together flooded his aching heart and mind with an emotion that almost bordered on unbearable, but joyous pain.

Then she smiled. Only then, did it very nearly break his heart. Immediately, he wanted to reach out to her; hug her tightly and crush her to him; to tell her how much he loved her, but he couldn’t move, couldn’t think, and couldn’t do anything, except feel the love in her eyes for him. He tried to speak, but he could not achieve that simple task, either.

Questions unstoppable barraged and battered his thinking mind that raced with a thousand joys and hurts in memories past. He wanted to tell her how glad he was to see her; how often he had searched for her; how much he loved her; and, how much he had loved her mother and still did. He wanted to say everything; wanted to tell her so many things, but all he could do was stand there, with the people passing around him, and do the only thing he could do.

And so, he wept in a public place, gazing upon her blonde loveliness and knowing she was his biological daughter; the daughter of a human male and an extraterrestrial female who had loved him deeply as her first, and whom he had loved equally, also as a first, as well-all three of them had been a first with each other.

‘I know,’ came a soft, but clear silken voice clearly inside his head; a voice that was as rich in its love for him, as had been her mother’s. ‘Everything is just perfect. I love you, too.’

Then, to his aching heart’s threatening demise, she slowly stepped forward and up to him and then kissed him lightly on the left cheek. Then she hugged him tightly before stepping slowly on past him to his left and then out of his sight.

Suddenly, John could move. He turned quickly and began to run after her, but never made one step forward. Again, he found himself rooted to the spot as he watched her walk away and out of his life. His heart began to break, little by little, with each bouncing step she took.

Please, he cried desperately, silently in his mind-don’t leave. Don’t leave. I want to know you, your mother, you; so many things. I love her. I love you. Please, he cried silently, begging of her-don’t leave me again. I’m so lonely for both of you… so lonely.

His heart suddenly lifted then as he watched her slow in her gait and then finally stop. Then she turned and faced him, smiling. He could see the shining tears in her eyes; could feel her utter love and warmth for him from twenty yards away. Then, from out of one of the store doorways walked the first blonde he had seen and met. She stepped up beside his daughter and linked her arm with the other. Then, she turned to face him as well, smiling. Then she winked. They could have been sisters, he thought-not twins, but sisters.

Please, he cried desperately again in his mind-don’t leave. Don’t leave. I want to know you, your mother. There are so many things. I love her. I love you. Please, he cried silently. I’m so lonely for you both. Don’t leave me again.’

‘I will never leave you, Father,’ she suddenly said clearly inside his head, her soft voice full of love for him. ‘I love you, too, and my mother loves you dearly. The time is near. We will all be together, soon, at Pine Gap. Everything is just perfect. Be happy.’

Then she turned her face toward the other pretty blonde girl standing beside her and smiled. The other blonde girl smiled warmly back. Both girls then turned and walked away. And, as they walked from his view, he saw their hands reach out and join.

Strangely, his heavy heart lightened then with each step they took. When they had disappeared from his view completely, his heart once more felt fine. He felt fine and he knew he could move again, but he didn’t want to. Instead, he just stood there while the people passed him by and passed around him from all directions. He once more wiped his eyes in a public place, his painful memories settling quickly, along with his sadness, until finally, all was well within him.

We will all be together soon, she had told him.

He turned then and headed slowly back to his car, happy in his mind and in his heart. The publicist could wait a few days, he decided. Maybe tomorrow, he thought-or maybe next week or next year, but they’d all be together soon. She had told him so. In his heart and mind, he decided that no daughter of his would ever lie to her father. Then suddenly, as if she were speaking from a long distance away, he was sure he heard her voice clearly inside his mind.

‘No, Father. I wouldn’t,’ came her whisper, softly, but clearly.

He smiled then as the happy tears once more stung and streamed from his eyes to flow down over his cheeks in a very public place. Images of her mother’s beautiful radiant face came to his mind clearly as she’d stood beside his bed and said her final goodbye. Everything would be just perfect. He didn’t even know his own daughter’s name, but everything was definitely perfect.

‘Yes, Father,’ came the soft, loving whisper of his daughter inside his head, ‘it already is. My name is Roya.’

Blinding tears stung his eyes painfully, but they were happy tears again.

‘Roya Silverton,’ He breathed softly, listening to the sound of his daughter’s name. And then he smiled, proudly, and wiped his eyes, once more.

‘Yes, Father-Roya Silverton,’ came the soft, silken voice inside his head once more,’Proud, starchild daughter of John and Christie. It’s a whole New World that’s coming, Father—if you can take it.’

The tears of his happiness then simply wouldn’t stop, and, nor he didn’t want them to.

‘I can take it, Roya,’ he barely whispered, mouthing the words, silently, through his rolling tears of joy. ‘We all can.’

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

Omega Epilogue

‘Will they make it?’

‘Perhaps.’

‘But they’ve got a chance?’

‘Yes… a slim chance.’

‘Yes, a chance.’

‘But do they want it?

‘I hope so.’

‘So do we.’

‘Yes, so do we.’

‘What of those working against us?’

‘They have already lost.’

‘How can you be sure?’

‘Because once humankind knows something that feels right, it cannot unknow it.’

‘No, it cannot. Can it.’

‘No. It cannot.’

‘Quo Vadis.’

‘Yes – all the way.’

‘Not mind control.’

‘No—the natural flow.’

‘Yes—natural.’

‘No pressure.’

‘No—heart.’

‘Yes—heart.’

‘Yes—fluid.’

‘Fluid.’

‘Yes—inteliggence.’

‘Yes—flowing.’

‘Yes—naturally.’

‘Yes—naturally.’

‘Quo Vadis.’

‘We have.’

‘Yes. We really have.’

* * *

The End of the Beginning…