The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

FEMALE BY DESIGN

15

After his previous exposures to the man with the deep voice, John once again sat in the back seat of the same large, black vehicle, listening to the same man tell him things he wished he didn’t have to hear. It hadn’t been long between visits and he’d had very little sleep.

‘Don’t mind any repeated information, Mr Silverton. It’s all for your own good and consolidation.’

‘No problems,’ John told the man, but he did have a problem-with all of it.

‘As you now know, just after the middle of the twentieth century the first communication between some Aliens and a primary world government took place at an air force base, as I’ve said before. Three saucers landed at a prearranged area and a meeting was held between the Aliens and intelligence officers of that government.’

‘Are you serious?’ John asked incredulously.

‘Unfortunately, for us all, I am,’ came the reply. ‘During that period, MJ-12, made the deal with these creatures, called, Extraterrestrial Biological Entities. The deal, as I’ve said, was that in exchange for technology that they would provide to us, we agreed to ignore their abductions that were going on and suppress information on the cattle mutilations. The Aliens assured MJ-12 that the abductions were merely the ongoing monitoring of developing civilisations.’

John’s mind was numb. This is crazy, he thought, the stuff of science fiction, not real life and times, but for some reason it was all sinking in on a much deeper level than the last time he had heard it.

‘In fact, the purposes for the many of the abductions turned out to be the insertion of a three millimetre spherical device through the nasal cavity of the abductee into the brain,’ the deep voice told him. ‘The device is used for the biological monitoring, tracking, and sometimes for control of the abductee.’

‘What? Control? What for?’ John asked, incredulous.

‘To watch, to monitor, and to control, and in some cases, to help us,’ came the chilling and surprising answer he hadn’t wanted or expected to hear.

‘What?’ John exclaimed. ‘Jesus. I can’t believe all this!’

‘You’d better,’ the man said, ‘or you’ll be of no help to anyone, including yourself. The termination of individuals who represent a threat to the continuation of their activity is also part of their ongoing agenda, by the way. So are the effect genetic engineering experiments and the impregnation of human females by more than one race of Aliens. They result in abductions away from this planet, or early termination of pregnancies to secure the crossbreed infant.’

‘Bloody hell!’ John exclaimed, shaking his head and running his fingers through his hair.

‘We’re already in it,’ the man said. ‘The government was not initially aware of the far-reaching consequences of their deal because they were led to believe that the abductions of the Aliens were essentially benign. And since they figured the abductions would probably go on, anyway, whether they agreed to them or not, they only insisted that a current list of abductees be submitted on a periodic basis, to MJ-12, and the National Security Council.’

‘Are you kidding?’

‘No. I have already said that an actual list of abductees was sent to the government. As well, some of the Aliens have said that they have a genetic disorder, in that their digestive system is atrophied and not functional. We can only guess that they were involved in some type of accident or nuclear war, or possibly they’re on the backside of an evolutionary genetic curve. But in order to sustain themselves they use an enzyme or hormonal secretion obtained from the tissue that they extract from animals, because cows and humans are genetically similar. So, maybe they use human tissue, too?’

‘I don’t think I want to be here.’

‘I know I don’t, but it’s here today or gone tomorrow. The choice is yours, just as it is mine by being here and talking to you. I guess they have to be here, too, or they wouldn’t be. For some of the Aliens, it’s reproduce or become extinct as a race, I guess.’

‘Where are they?’ John asked.

‘Everywhere,’ the man said.

‘This is getting a bit scary. Do you know that? I mean, really.’

‘It gets worse,’ he was told. ‘After the initial agreement, one of the most secret test centres was closed for a period of about a year. A huge underground facility was constructed for and with the help of the Aliens. The bargained-for technology was set in place, but only the Aliens could operate it, obviously so the advanced technology could not be used against them.’

John ears listened and his mind heard, but his thoughts just couldn’t believe. It was all too much.

‘During the late twentieth century it, became increasingly obvious to MJ-12 that things were not going as planned. It became known that many more people, in the thousands, in fact, were being abducted than were listed on the official abduction lists.’

‘Jesus.’

‘Yes. Then there was an altercation of sorts. A special armed forces unit was called in to try and free a number of our people trapped in an underground facility. The humans had become aware of what was really going on. Sixty-six of the soldiers were killed and our people were not freed.’

‘Doesn’t the government know what is really going on now?’ John asked, amazed.

‘Which government, and if you say a particular government, which one, the elected government or the one that is always there no matter which political party is in power of office? This is happening in all countries of the world.’

‘God.’

‘By the latter part of the century, MJ-12 must have been in stark terror at the mistake they had made in dealing with these particular Aliens. They had deliberately promoted UFOs to get the public used to odd looking Aliens that were compassionate, benevolent and very much our space brothers.’

‘The movies?’

‘Yes. MJ-12 sold the Aliens to the public through Hollywood and was then faced with the fact that quite the opposite was true in some cases, especially the Aliens with which they had made the agreement. In addition, a plan was formulated to make the public aware of the existence of Aliens on earth over the next twenty years, to be culminated with several documentaries to be released in the last years of the century. This, however, never happened. These documentaries would have explained the history and intentions of some of the Aliens, but the discovery of the grand deception put the entire plans, hopes and dreams of MJ-12 into utter confusion and panic.’

‘I wonder why?’ John said dryly.

‘Part of MJ-12 then wanted to confess the whole scheme and shambles it had become to the public; to beg their forgiveness and ask for their support. Another part did not want to accept the repercussion and blame for what they had done without the world’s knowledge or permission.’

‘Maybe they’d have been strung up?’ John stated flatly.

‘Maybe, but the majority of MJ-12 argued that there was no way they could go public, that the situation was untenable. They figured that there was no use in exciting the public with the truth. The best plan of the time was to continue the development of a weapon that could be used against the Aliens under the guise of Strategic Defence Initiative, which has nothing whatsoever to do with a defence for inbound Russian nuclear missiles.’

‘Can’t the Aliens be talked to, reasoned with, or just told to go to another planet or something?’

‘Some have tried, and with some races there has been success and those interactions are ongoing, but of the ones that the original deal has been made with, there has been no success. Now there’s no trust between either side. Project Aquarius deals specifically in communications with the Aliens. Within the Aquarius program was project Snowbird, a project to test-fly recovered Alien aircraft seemed to pacify relations between the two. Now a strained working relationship exists, and this project continues today.’

‘I’m beginning to wish I’d never met you.’

‘You should be glad that you have,’ came the immediate and harsh answer.

‘Sorry,’ John apologised and meant it.

‘I understand, believe it or not. Many who know what you’re being told have all but given up, but we haven’t. We still have you.’

‘Jesus,’ John hissed through his teeth, staring at a blackened window through which he could see absolutely nothing. The responsibility coming his way felt like a heavy yoke about his neck. He felt weighed down by it already.

‘You must have more faith in me than I do at the moment,’ John sighed heavily.

‘We do. At the moment you are all we’ve got. If the government felt they were being forced to acknowledge the existence of Aliens on Earth because of the overwhelming evidence, and, taking into consideration the grand deception and obviously hostile intentions of some of the Aliens, it might be expedient for MJ-12 to admit everything to the public. But then they would have to explain the information on the mutilated cattle and abducted human beings. They are now between a rock and a hard place, to give them some compassion, at least.’

‘Why hasn’t anyone heard of this?’ John asked.

‘Whom do you think you would hear it from? The television people? These people just read the news. They don’t find it. No one is going to risk their neck by making public such ideas, regardless of how many people report sightings of nine hundred foot objects running them off the road.’

‘Why don’t the Aliens just take us over?’ John asked.

‘A well-planned invasion of Earth for it’s resources and benefits would not begin with mass landings of ray gun equipped Aliens,’ the man told him. ‘Our females in particular seem to be the desired resources, but also many males for breeding with their best females. But a properly planned and executed invasion by a civilisation thousands and probably hundreds of thousands of years in advance of us would most likely be complete before even a handful of people, say twelve, had even realised what was happening. The shock of an all out direct attack would ruin any chance they had of controlling us. They don’t want to destroy our society. They just want to control it for their own ends. No. Invasion is happening by breeding with us and we with them, and many different types of them it would appear. No fuss, no muss. Nobody knows whose who, and those who do, don’t speak, or are no longer here.’

‘Why don’t those in the know simply go public with all the information they can get, swamp the public so they’d have to believe?’ John asked.

‘Throughout the last fifty year period when UFOs have been actively known and observed in our civilisation, a lot of data has been gathered, data which has often pointed to aspects of the phenomena that have been suppressed. As a result of the suppression and compartmentalisation of the information, our culture has been fragmented into several levels of reality, which both co-exist and oppose each other. Part of our culture does not or will not believe in the existence of other species and part of it does.’

‘Jesus.’

‘Part of our culture acknowledges their existence or the probability of their existence while part of our culture is actually interacting with several other species. These are the simultaneous realities contributing to the present condition of extreme confusion in which the world public now finds itself. All you could expect from a release of all knowledge at once is a most probable civil war of some kind between those who do and those who do not believe. Mistrust would be the only thing reigning supreme. Nevertheless, we believe the truth should be told, no matter whom it hurts.’

‘What’s the bottom line, if there is one?’ John asked.

‘The bottom line is, that all along, before we even knew about them, humanity has been led down a false path, a path that has been plagued by layer upon layer of conspiracies, secrecy and dis-information. Technological knowledge and absolute power have been the motives on the human side. Survival and assistance have been the dual and varied motives on the Aliens’ side or at least as far as the predominant extraterrestrial visitors are concerned.’

‘Do you really think I’m going to make all that much of a difference with a book of science-bloody-fiction?’ John asked angrily.

‘Yes, we do, because the intent of your book is to bring most of the details regarding this overall situation into the open, but under the non-threatening heading of fiction, in a serious attempt to help the human populace to reach what’s called, critical mass consciousness. That will occur when only a small fraction of the global population believes together that there must be a better way than the one we are presently travelling in as a world. When that small number of believers and thinkers reach that critical mass number, the rest of the world’s consciousness will automatically change to the beliefs and views of the smaller number.’

‘Critical mass consciousness?’ John asked, amazed and curious both.

‘Yes. But you are not being asked to believe it, only to consider it in the light of what has been told to you, what has happened, and what is happening right under our very noses. If you find that you cannot stomach such thoughts, or that you cannot deal with it, we’ll call an end to our relationship right now and no hard feelings.’

‘I didn’t say that,’ John said quickly. ‘It just seems like a nightmare. What’s the big picture then, as you see it? Is there one?’

‘It is not a picture. In a certain instance it’s a nightmare, believe me, but we are trying to do something about it before it’s too late. So are many of the other Aliens, believe it or not. Are you sure you want to know that big picture in all its glory?’

‘Yes,’ John said, knowing he definitely did not, but he needed to now.

‘Okay. Here it is in an overview. Listen carefully and don’t ask questions. I’ll give you documents when you leave. The big picture is this. The UFO situation worldwide is amazing, inspiring, complex and dangerous.’

John listened, but not wanting to really hear.

‘The Alien problem itself is really a multi-situational phenomenon. There are those of them who wish to help us move forward in their own way, but there are also those who would subjugate us completely. We have established that craft from other worlds that have crashed on Earth.’

John listened.

‘Alien craft are from both ultra-dimensional sources and sources within this dimension. They warp time, or fold space and time to travel vast distances, and use anti-gravity wave propulsion systems while travelling within our atmosphere. Early government efforts at acquiring Alien technology were successful.’

The yoke was getting heavier as John listened some more.

‘Primary Earth governments are only two of the countries that have had live Alien hostages at some point in time, but there are others. These governments have conducted autopsies on Alien cadavers. Intelligence agencies, security agencies and public agencies are all involved in the cover-up of facts pertaining to the situation, largely driven by the motivation to acquire free energy. People have been and are currently being abducted, murdered and kidnapped as a result of the overall Alien situation.’

And heavier.

‘There are several current active Alien races on this planet among us, some in particular that control different elements of our society. Some Alien forces maintain bases on Earth and on the Moon. Different Earth governments have had a working relationship with various Alien forces for some time, with the express purpose of gaining technology in gravitational propulsion, beam weaponry and mind control.’

And heavier.

‘Millions of cattle have been killed in the process of acquiring biological materials. Both Aliens and the world’s governments are responsible for the mutilations, but for different reasons. We live in a multi-dimensional world that is overlapped and visited by entities from other dimensions, and many of these entities are hostile. Many, however, are not hostile.’

Heavier.

‘The basis of our genetic development and religion lies in past interventions by non-terrestrial and terrestrial forces. Our actual technology far exceeds that perceived by the public, and the government space programs are cover operations only that exist for public relations purposes. People are being actively killed in order to suppress the facts about the situation. Exposure would cause a total collapse of their overt structure. In short, all of these facts indicate an integrated Alien overt presence on Earth within five to ten years. And our civilisation is only one of many that have existed in the last billion years.’

Jesus, John thought, dismally.

‘I’m sure you can see that it’s quite evident that our world governments do not know how to handle the situation.’

‘Yes,’ John nodded, wondering how much more he could take.

Jesus, he thought-does this never end?

‘With the flying saucer program under complete control of MJ-12, and with the physical evidence hidden away, some felt more at ease with this very bizarre situation. These men and their successors have successfully kept most of the public fooled for fifty years, including much of the western world, by setting up false experts in UFO societies and throwing their influence behind them to make their plan work, and with considerable success, until now.’

Until me, John thought depressed. He sat in the seat of the big, black car feeling more and more insignificant by the second.

‘Is there an end to all this somewhere,’ he almost pleaded.

‘Yes,’ the man told him. ‘The end, we hope, is you, your book, and critical mass consciousness, but you have to be careful, as we do. Intelligence agencies monitor any individual through mail, email, telephone, telexes, and telegrams, especially through online computers. They monitor private and personal communications as they choose.’

‘Christ!’

‘Vast amounts of dis-information are spread throughout the UFO research field. Any witnesses to any aspect of the program have their lives monitored in every detail because each is made to sign a security oath. For people who have worked in the program, including military members, breaking that oath could have any of several disastrous results.’

‘God,’ John said, feeling more depressed by the moment.

‘Any individual whom they perceive to be too close to the truth will be treated in the same manner. MJ-12 will go to any length to preserve and protect the ultimate secret. A UFO researcher was successfully able to contact one of the Nordic Aliens types who were not associated with the Greys. As I’ve said, not all abductions are by the same race of Aliens, or for the same reasons. Nor are they all hostile toward us. Some, we believe we would like to work together with for the future of both races.’

‘A good guy? You mean there’s really a good species of Alien?’ John asked, his hopes rising.

‘Please understand something, and understand it quite clearly. We are not on the verge of an invasion. We are not in the middle of an invasion. The invasion by some that are not benevolent has already taken place. It’s merely in its final stages. But other Alien races and some humans are working to subvert their attempts.’

‘Shit.’

‘Already there are some of the Greys and their hybrids physically mingling with us, as well as other hybrids with and from other Alien types that are not necessary hostile. Those are the ones that are really helping, in their own way, but they are. They have their own agenda and mean us no harm, but still they are interbreeding with us. For now, anything of hybrid origins that walks around will look much like us because it’s simpler and holds down on mass panic.’

‘Bloody hell.’

‘It might be yet, but we hope it doesn’t come to that. Everyone who has extraterrestrial experiences, with the Greys, in particular, will be at odds with the government. To add to that, we’ve been advised by some of the benevolent Alien types that by two thousand and thirteen or thereabouts, the earth will go into a complete phase of earthquakes and upheaval.’

‘Great,’ he said dryly. ‘As if we don’t have enough problems.’

‘Before that happens, however, something else on a grand scale of things will happen, around two thousand and three or four or five, but we’re not sure what-something about rates of vibration or frequency of the human race as a whole. The inner core of the intelligence agencies is deeply controlled by the Greys. They’re working to try and stop whatever is going to happen, but somehow, they can’t. The intelligence agencies see interaction with the Greys as a path to greater scientific achievement. That’s one reason we are seeing so many different kinds of UFOs. Many Alien cultures are watching us with extreme interest. The Greys in particular have not only taken over the intelligence agencies, they have also taken over what those agencies call the lunatic fringe groups.’

‘This is a bloody nightmare,’ John cursed, ‘a bloody nightmare.’

‘It could get worse,’ the man told him, his voice sounding a little tired. ‘If we didn’t have you.’

A nightmare, John thought, again.

‘With your help, it will assist in bringing about the eventual undoing of the Greys and the human forces they have been allied with, we hope. With your help, it will happen. The independent human spirit of the world’s people will be the Grey’s weakness. It will hopefully rise up within humankind and finally demand the truth. It just takes time. We have the time, but not to waste. It is the spirit of us as human beings that make anyone stand up and disagree with something that is untrue and incorrect. That is what will ultimately be the thorn in the side of the Greys and the other extraterrestrial and human forces that are working with them.’

Right then, John’s humankind spirit didn’t feel very strong, or even spiritual for that matter. He shook his head, the yoke increasing in weight around his neck once again.

‘What does the film I saw have to do with them?’ He asked, suddenly remembering the erotic scenes.

‘Certain humans have specifically desired sperm and ova genetics, both male and female. It’s very strong, apparently, for reproductive purposes and crossbreeding. They are abducted and either taken off the planet by some Aliens who mean us no overt harm. The sperm and or ova are used to alter the DNA to create a non-gender hybrid being called a Type Two Grey. That sperm or ova are then grown in some way and then altered again and then put in wombs.’

God, John thought, what a nightmare.

‘They resemble ugly humans when growing, but look normal when fully grown, which only takes a few months from foetus-size. Those particular hybrids have a short life span, less than a year. Female humans are used for breeding by several Alien races, of which some are good and some are not so good. Most want the full range of natural human emotions and genetics to carry through to the hybrid child. That’s why some Alien types are processing our women back to their natural unlearned female gender instinctive state of being.’

John immediately recalled the utter, sexual ferocity on the woman’s face in the film.

‘Countless women have had a sudden miscarriage after about three month’s pregnancy. Some never even knew they were pregnant. Others remember contact in some way, while others are simply never heard from again, because they are no longer on this planet. The Earth-born hybrid foetus is used to mix the DNA in types one and two of the Greys. The atomic makeup in that foetus is half-human, or half almost human, but would not survive in the mother’s womb. That’s why it’s taken at three months and grown elsewhere.

‘You’re kidding.’

‘No, I’m not, unfortunately. You will leave tonight with proof.’

‘This is bloody incredible,’ John hissed quietly.

‘No,’ the man told him seriously. ‘In some instances and with certain Alien races that are here, it’s terrible, and with some it’s not, but we haven’t got that far with them.’

The man was silent for several minutes. When John was about to say something, the man spoke again. When he thought of the good Aliens that were helping, his hopes began to rise again, although why he didn’t know, but he felt lighter a little-not much, but a little.

‘The Greys appear to be totally death-oriented and because of this, absolutely death-fear oriented. We believe that this is and will be a psychological advantage. The prime and weakest area discovered, to be probed and tested, is exactly what they have used, thinking it their key strength, that being the manipulation of and control of the human mind. But manipulated in reverse-psychology they face a situation where they have a vulnerable, integrated weakness. And, last but not least, they totally respect force. They can be hurt.’

And lighter.

‘Also, but not to be counted on are the Nordics and other Alien types of similar benevolent mindset toward us,’ the man told him. ‘Some are Blondes that are time travellers. Both Blondes and Greys have the ability to disintegrate matter into energy and then reintegrate the energy back into matter. This ability allows them to pass through walls and to transport their abductees out of their cars or houses with the doors still locked.’

Jesus, John thought-there’s no end to it all.

‘Human females can be impregnated either on board ship or while they sleep in their homes, but some Alien types prefer it while they are awake. Alien males need not be manifested in visible form for this to occur, but it is happening more frequently of late. The woman in the film is probably already pregnant by now. Some Alien females, which we believe, are from benevolent races, are also actively seeking impregnation by chosen human males, at the current time, all over the world. They mean us no direct harm, but they are still interbreeding with us. We don’t really know why.’

At least there are some good guys and girls somewhere, John thought, a little relieved at the prospect-but why don’t they just ask?

‘Some Blondes with speech abilities will respond violently if attacked or threatened, but the telepathic ones will respond peacefully. Blondes were sometimes mistaken for angels in earlier centuries. They don’t seem to age and consistently appear to be from twenty-seven to thirty-five human years old.’

‘It never ends, does it?’ John stated matter-of-factly. ‘Different Alien races wandering around the world, reducing our women to gibbering, sensual idiots and then screwing them senseless and silly-not to mention leaving them pregnant, or just plain abducting them to god-knows-where off the planet and away into the bloody universe.’

‘We hope it will end with you and your book, as I’ve said. That’s why you are here. I know you are a little confused. We all are, but we know what we want and where we have to go. We know the truth, and now, you do, too.’

John sighed, deeply, loudly and long, wishing he didn’t.

‘It seems that perhaps some Alien types are trying to crossbreed with humans in order to create a mixture race that would be better equipped to deal with the future, or maybe even the problem with the Grey take-over. Were not really sure on that one. It’s only a theory.’

‘Christ,’ John breathed, ‘a nightmare.’

‘The greys have their bases in many countries of the world.’

John hissed quietly through his teeth.

‘Yes. Some Greys also have technologies that allow them to perform certain actions that appear miraculous. They are still considered hostile, however. They tend to influence more through political controls and negotiated agreements with those in power.’

‘I’m starting to dislike the colour grey,’ John sighed deeply. ‘I don’t think I want to know any more.’

‘Neither do I,’ the man said. ‘But like me, you now don’t have a choice.

‘Jesus,’ John said. ‘It just gets bloody worse.’

‘Here are the good guys, for want of a better word,’ the man said.

‘Great,’ John sighed, not cheered up at all. ‘Get to the good guys.’

‘Okay. The next human looking Aliens are also of similar genetics to earth humans. These are from the Pleiades and are also of the blonde, fair-skinned appearance. This type is of a genuine, highly evolved, spiritual, benevolent variety. They seem to have a natural kinship toward humans. They love us, it appears, even though they, too, are crossbreeding with us all over the world. And they are the only Aliens to be truly trusted by earth humans at this time. At one time, they had offered to be of assistance to earth leaders in dealing with the overall Alien situation here, but were rebuffed. Now they’ve taken a kind of hands off approach for the time being, aside from their females interbreeding with us, along with their males. These Aliens are supposedly the forefather race of humankind.’

John sighed, his spirits not lifting.

‘How the hell do you tell them all apart?’ John exclaimed quietly.

‘With great difficulty,’ the man told him seriously.

‘That’s enough!’ John said, closing his hands over his ears. ‘No more, I’ve had enough.’

‘There are others, but this is the last for now,’ the man replied, ‘and should be of interest to you.’

‘Jesus!’

‘The blonde Nordics and those just mentioned have our best interests at heart. The Greys do not. The average hybrid female from a Human-Grey encounter is approximately five feet three inches tall and her skin colour is pale white or a light grey. Her head is slightly larger and rounder than normal and her hair is dark, high above the forehead and usually worn in a very long ponytail.’

‘Great, an Alien super-model,’ John said dryly.

‘Her face is very fine-featured and attractive, oriental-looking almost, and, like all the Aliens I’ve told you about, her main method of communication is telepathic. This allows a deeper understanding of her intellectual and emotional make-up.’

‘An emotional Alien super-model,’ John interrupted sarcastically.

‘They consider themselves human, not Grey,’ the man continued, ignoring him completely, ‘but they still care about the Greys, as any child would a parent. However, they find them boring and have a greater desire for human contact than any of the others.’

Wonderful, John thought dryly.

‘Their capacity for emotion is greater, and any physical attributes they have are more human than Grey, especially the males, and are a great source of pride. Their intellectual capacity is well above human standards and it’s very likely they will exceed the capabilities of both races. Hybrid males and females have been reported as being active on both sides in the abduction and hybridisation program. The human-grey hybrids are used to collect sometimes for the greys and humans as well. They have little emotion and regard human women as playthings to control, sexually.’

‘Jesus,’ John hissed between his teeth.

‘I understand, and, to be honest, Mr Silverton, I don’t know exactly what you’ll make of everything you’ve been told. We just hope it all comes together for you in your book in a way that would do our cause the most good. As far as the fictional story you enshroud it in goes, that’s up to you completely, but there it is. We believed, from what we know of you, that you might decide to come through the back door, so to speak-give the public what they need when they don’t know they need it while they think they are getting something else. Don’t worry. They’re used to it, thanks to the media. They’ve had fifty years or so of conditioning. What did I tell you about a multi-level reality? You’ll just have to develop one of your own.’

‘Right,’ John said dryly.

‘At this point, I’ll give you some references and excerpts from some government document volumes that I believe are relevant to your belief system in regards to all the things I’ve been talking about. The material itself is not to go public, for your own sake, more so than for ours. We won’t be speaking to you again. Good luck.’