The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

Female By Design

mc md mf

THEME:

ET & Global Mind Control battle – overt & covert; interactive, competitive & productive.

SYNOPSIS

John Silverton was a man who had just began a new chapter in his life, as a single, white male. He was also an investigative journalist with a large city newspaper and loved nothing better than a challenge; that was why he did the job he did. He had been doing it all his life and it had prepared him for many things; for love and for hardship, then finally, for divorce, after the collapse of his twenty-six year marriage. Now, he was alone and ready to face his next challenge; undoubtedly, the greatest and most important challenge of his entire life.

That single, mysterious white page of A4 copy paper led John Silverton to clandestine meetings with government contacts; to secrets and conspiracies so mind-boggling, that he doubted his sanity, at every step along the way. And the disclosure of all of those little secrets and conspiracies that went to make up the big ones that the world desperately needed to know about before it was too late, didn’t help his state of mind, at all. ‘They’ were really here, and, some were really here to stay, if they could-to claim the prize to do it—the natural males and females from all over the world.

Once he knew of the secrets and the conspiracies, John Silverton had the biggest problem of his life-he couldn’t unknow them. Then, he was given another a problem-a new partner at work who wanted to know every move he made, and, every person he saw. And to make matters worse, she was a woman; a beautiful and tall, lithe, blonde woman, with the deepest blue eyes he had ever seen, but a woman, nevertheless. After twenty-six years of marriage to one, he’d had enough of women, beautiful ones or otherwise. And the last thing he needed with the challenge of all the secrets coming his way was a partner who followed him like a second skin. His new partner’s name was Christie, and, she was absolutely drop-dead beautiful. John Silverton soon found out that his new partner was also incredibly intelligent. Having just separated from his longstanding marriage that had left him with not just a little ironic humour and subtle bitterness, the last thing he wanted or needed was a partner, right then, let alone a female one.

Others, too, were interested in his latest investigative case and were helping his cause, but, in their own way-a very different way. Their agenda, however different, was the same; to help the world, but their methods were as different to his as chalk and cheese. Still, with their unseen and unsolicited help, they hoped to help him succeed in his task. They had to; they had just as much as to lose as the rest of the world. So they had to accelerate their agenda at all costs, irrespective of the losses along the way with those who were not quite ready. Collateral damage.

The mind/heart control “collectors” from all main sides were sent out all over the world to bring them in; those that were ready. Time was precious and running out; time to win for all, but not to waste. The ‘harvest’ had begun. Collateral damage.

Yet, still others, also, had an agenda with the world’s disappearing men and women, but it was not John Silverton’s or anyone else’s. Their agenda was utter domination and control; “male” domination and control. They, too, were taking many of the men and women from all over the world, as many as they could get their hands on; caring little for the hapless, unfortunate men and women, or, for the world, either, for that matter. They cared only for their own agenda. Nothing and no one would step in their way, journalist or not, and still live to tell the tale-in a book, or, in any other way. There was just no more time to waste. Collateral damage.And also, there would be absolutely nothing for it to turn back for. Collateral damage.

It was a race against time for all; it was a race against time; it was a race for humankind… everywhere. It was a race between L.E.R.M. and T.E.R.M; between Light Encoded Reality Matrix and Thought Encoded Reality Matrix.

Both could win for the benefit of humankind, but only if L.E.R.M. retained dominance. The domination of T.E.R.M. working and agenda alone through rejecting L.E.R.M. would be the foundling instigator of a collateral damage to humankind through its indifference.

All could win their own agenda, but only if they were united would they win for all. But they were not. Divided their individual efforts would raise the necessary stakes.

Yet all agendered to win, at all costs, irrespective to some, of collateral damage.

* * *

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

QUO VADIS

In a time beyond racial memories and a time beyond genetic imperfections and political and religious wars of centuries past, there lived humankind beings on the surface of the planet Earth. In a time of unimaginable future fantasies of those yet to come and a time where Time itself is now only being understood for what it is-a created illusion, there were many, yet, there were only a few. And, in a time where distance is no barrier with the folding back of that time, humankind, before the year 2012, unknowingly finds itself on the brink of its own unsuspected, but necessary forced evolution, or, the choice to walk backward toward its ancestors within its own lifetime.

To bravely go where no man has ever been before, and where humankind hasn’t yet contemplated a need to go anywhere; to journey where kind humans need to go, must go-just in order to survive the golden dawn of tomorrows before and after that date. Now, in this very moment, must it survive its own natural birthing of necessary and endless tomorrows, today.

Quo Vadis-Together we go forward, into a New World… as One.

* * *

type=“title”>MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

‘Alpha’ Prologue

‘Will we harvest them by controlling their minds?’

‘No, their natural fluid intelligent hearts. ‘

‘Many are not ready – too attached and they don’t know it.’

‘Many are ready and have reattached themselves, fluidly, and don’t know it.’

‘Yes, with our help.’

‘Yes, with the help of many, who care.’

‘How will we harvest those that are?’

‘Those that are ready have already harvested themselves, fluidly’.

‘How will the collectors harvest them?’

‘By leading those who feel ready to be collected in a natural feel-right direction.’

‘Is it probable?’

‘Perhaps—perhaps not. They were led already toward harvesting themselves.’

‘But is it possible in the time?’

‘Perhaps.’

‘The time has been set.’

‘Yes.’

‘We must leave, then-all of us.’

‘Yes.’

‘What of those working against us?”

‘Their time has been set with ours. All must leave.’

‘Will we succeed in spite of them?’

‘Yes.’

‘How can you be sure?’

‘Because the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.’

‘They are the few?

‘Yes, as are we. But we are more than they.’

‘Is there enough time?’

‘No.’

‘It would be good.’

‘Yes.’

‘Do they know what they are going through?’

‘Many do. Some suspect. More are realising.’

‘Birth is always a painful process.’

‘Yes, but new life is always worth the effort.’

‘They will be better.’

‘So will we all.’

‘A new life.’

‘A New World.’

‘Thank the Continuous Creator.’

‘Thank natural humankind gender nature.’

‘Yes.’

‘Quo Vadis’

‘Yes—together.’

‘Perhaps it is too soon.’

‘There is no more time.’

‘Many are not ready.’

‘Make them ready through their natural gender nature.’

‘Too many are not yet aware.’

‘Make the many aware.’

‘Perhaps it is too soon.’

‘It is not soon enough.’

‘Then it is time.’

‘Many will not make it.’

‘Their problem.’

‘Ours, eventually.’

‘Perhaps not.’

‘Better on their own.’

‘There is no more time.’

‘They would have made it, eventually.’

‘Perhaps.’

‘Yes.’

‘Perhaps not.’

‘Yes.’

‘They have no more time.’

‘Many will not make it.’

‘Yes.’

‘Perhaps we can do more?’

‘We have no more time, either.’

‘Yes.’

‘Two will be enough. One of each’

‘Yes.’

‘It will not take long.’

‘Yes.’

‘There will be more than two.’

‘Challenging times.’

‘There is no challenge, like no challenge.’

‘Definitely time.’

‘Over time.’

‘Yes.

‘Bring them in.’

‘The bases?’

‘Yes, from above and below.’

‘How- the collectors?’

‘Yes, the collectors.’

‘How many?’

‘Bring them all quickly.’

‘Many collectors?’

‘All collectors.’

‘The world over?’

‘Yes, the world over.’

‘All?’

‘Yes, all.’

‘Now?’

‘Yes, now.’

‘Quite a few will be left.’

‘The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.’

‘Yes.’

‘Bring the many?’

‘Yes, the heart-body harvest.’

‘Yes… the heart-body harvest.’

‘Not controlling their minds?”

‘No need.’

‘No need?’

‘No.’

‘Their hearts?’

‘Yes.’

‘Their physical pressure-hearts?’

‘No—their natural fluid hearts.’

‘Yes—no pressure.’

‘No – their natural flow.’

‘Yes – natural.’

‘Yes – natural.

‘Many will resist.’

‘Many will not.’

‘They will willingly go with their flow?’

‘Yes – with their natural heart-flow.’

‘Quo Vadis.’

‘Yes – Quo Vadis.’

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

FEMALE BY DESIGN

1

The two burning coals smouldered in her direction from across the room. The blonde male’s gaze from whom they emanated never wavered in its chosen direction. It looked right at her. It was intense; so intensely, she felt as if the two smouldering, dark orbs were searing their way through her dress and into the soft flesh of the breasts that they were unashamedly staring at. The nipples of both breasts stiffened and strained against the flimsy bra that held her chesty fullness in place, within the long-flowing black gown she had chosen to wear.

It was the annual office ball. Her husband, Gerry, had accompanied her, but was now slightly drunk. She’d noticed when quickly glancing in his direction that he was flirting with one of the office girls on the dance floor. She was equally tipsy, as well, but she didn’t seem to care. It was the annual office ball. Everybody in the company always looked forward to it each year. It was also a legitimate excuse to let down the hair and kick up the heels, without worrying about anything that anybody might say on Monday morning, simply because they would have been guilty of doing the exact, same thing.

She continued to feel the invisible heat of his gaze still on her private person. Casually, she turned back to let her eyes wander over the noisy people partying in the crowded room. As she did so, her gaze began to cross his, but when their eyes met once more, they locked. She could not seem to tear her gaze away and move on. Now, she could no longer be coy and casual. She knew that. All she wanted to do was stare into those dark, smouldering eyes forever.

The warmth radiating from both nipples of her full breasts was noticeable, as was the different, but familiar kind of warmth between her legs. Her face felt hot and flushed. The increase in her heart rate was obvious to her. She felt wanton and ashamed, but still could not seem to tear her gaze away. She wanted to, knowing full well exactly what the other partygoers would think if they saw the way he was looking at her-not to mention the way she was looking at him. But she couldn’t stop herself.

He did not work for the company, to the best of her belief. She knew most of the staff, being the payroll clerk, and assumed he had come along as the guest of one of the employees. He wasn’t moving, just leaning against the wall and staring obviously at her, and, with such an intense and deliberate intent that it left no doubt in her mind, as to his obvious agenda toward her. She couldn’t believe how just his look, alone, and the very appearance of him was affecting her physically. She felt short of breath and knew her body was responding, as if he was actually touching her, intimately and invasively, in some unseen way and manner.

All in all, she realised that she found the whole event exciting and different, in a naughty sort of way. Then she chided herself to remember that his look would never be any more than just that-a blatantly obvious sexual look. He was just there, tall and mysterious, as she was just there also, dressed to kill and being ignored by her husband, as usual. And, it was a party. These things happened at a party; she reminded herself-especially when people met who were complete strangers.

She breathed deeply, immediately noticing the shakiness of her breath, as her lungs filled, and then again, as she slowly exhaled. The penetrating, radiating warmth was still in her nipples and between her legs, but had now spread even more deeply, all the way back into the tight crease of her buttocks. Again, she breathed deeply, and again, she noticed the trembling of her breath, as it flowed outward over her glossed, red lips.

Finally, she managed to break her gaze away from his, but only by accident, and, only by physically turning her body to respond to the woman who had come up and tapped her on the arm. Instinctively, she took another deep breath and tried to control its unevenness, as it left her mouth. She faced her friend Julie, from dispatch.

‘Hi!’ Julie beamed, slightly inebriated. ‘How’s it going?’

She could still feel the dark, smouldering eyes torching into her back and between her bare shoulder blades. She’d turned fully around to face Julie, as well as the opposite way to the direction she had been. She felt flushed, hot, and very bothered by the whole thing.

‘Fine!’ She smiled in an exaggerated manner, and, with an effort. Her face felt stiff and serious. She never felt less like smiling in her life. ‘How’s it with you?’

Julie cackled and, grabbing her arm, squeezed firmly.

‘I’m on my way!’ She laughed. ‘And I’m going to get there, don’t worry!’

Both women then laughed. Julie’s laugh was real. Hers was not and she knew that.

‘Tommy thinks he’s going to feather my nest tonight,’ Julie bubbled, but in a hushed tone, as if telling her a secret. ‘He’s got two chances,’ she added, ‘Buckley’s and none.’

Then Julie broke into hysterical, alcohol-induced giggling, which lasted for a few minutes, then added again, ‘or, if I have one too many.’

Then she giggled uncontrollably again for a further few minutes.

Smiling without wanting to was beginning to hurt her face; laughing when she had absolutely no desire to. She wanted to turn and gaze back into those dark, burning eyes, once more. She hoped he hadn’t gone, wishing her long time friend, Julie, would take a hike. As she thought that, Julie decided to do just that.

‘Well, I’m off!’ Her friend cackled.

‘Where to?’ She asked, forcing her smile to hang in there for a few seconds longer. ‘You can run from Tommy, but you can’t hide!’

Julie’s eyes danced with her answer.

‘I’m off to have one too many, of course,’ she said in a hushed tone, then burst out laughing, as she squeezed her arm then let go. ‘Where else?’

Then her friend turned and made her way through the throng of people that had gathered around the bar and edge of the dance floor.

Slowly, she turned back around to gaze in the direction she had been, back to the dark eyes of the tall stranger. As she did so, she noticed her pulse racing and couldn’t understand why. But, when her eyes roamed the general area, he wasn’t there. She glanced quickly left and right, but did not see him, anywhere. Momentarily feeling at a loss, she couldn’t understand it. He was a complete stranger. It shouldn’t have mattered to her whether he was there or not, she knew that. But, for some inexplicable reason, it did matter. She wanted him to have been there. There was something strong about the look of him; about the way he looked-something all male about him; something that just seemed naturally compelling about him.

‘Hi,’ a deep male voice suddenly said behind her.

‘Oh!’ She gasped. And she’d flinched; startled by his sudden appearance from nowhere, and, by the fact that she had searched for him and thought him gone. Her drink had spilled a little and she now laughed, embarrassed. She glanced quickly down at her wet wrist.

‘Be careful,’ he said, with a very disarming smile. ‘It would be a pity to spoil that beautiful dress.’

She looked up and at once felt the full, direct heat of his intense gaze. He didn’t blink, just looked at her with a strong half smile upon his ruggedly handsome face. He held her gaze, as if trapped, and knowing it was. There was something extremely confident about the way he just stood there looking at her. She felt her heart racing again. Her pulse pounded in her temples. This is crazy, she thought-what is happening to me? She had only had four drinks.

Then he blinked, but it seemed to her, strangely, that he had done it deliberately; that he didn’t have to blink if he didn’t want to. A powerful aura of natural dominance, of control, and raw, male strength seemed to drip from his gaze, while he continued to hold her eyes in his.

‘Have we-Have we met before?’

She’d asked it with a hesitant breath, deciding to put her strange behaviour down to having had one too many already. ‘You don’t look familiar to me. Do you work here?’

He smiled. She felt faint and weak at the knees because of it. Strong, white teeth flashed at her, causing her to feel almost incapable of any response, other than that which he might want of her.

‘Which one would you like me to answer first?’ He grinned.

‘Oh, I’m sorry,’ she said, embarrassed from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. ‘I just thought—’

‘No,’ he said with an intoxicating grin, cutting her off politely. ‘We haven’t met before, but, we have now. And no, I don’t look familiar to you. And no, I don’t work for this company.’

Then he laughed naturally and again, she felt weak in the knees. She could not believe how she was feeling or acting or behaving. It was so unlike her. At twenty-eight years of age and married faithfully for six years, it was just so unlike her.

‘I’m sorry,’ she apologised once more, feeling foolish about absolutely everything she was saying, as well as doing-even talking to him. ‘I didn’t mean to be—’

‘Now I’ve got a question for you,’ he said, smiling as he interrupted her, ‘if you’re honest enough to answer it.

‘Yes?’

‘Do you feel you’ve had too much to drink?’

She saw him glance down at her wet wrist, but then he continued on.

‘Or, do you feel you couldn’t answer me honestly, if I were to ask it?’

‘Oh!’ She gasped, feeling embarrassed about not having wiped her wrist. She just stood there like a dummy, alcohol dripping from her hand and onto the floor. Her mind raced. Her heart beat a steady and rapid tattoo against her rib cage. Before she could answer him, or even knew how to answer him, he spoke again. The richness of his deep voice overpowered her with its textured strength.

‘Maybe,’ He said. ‘I should first ask you if I can ask that question, and, if you gave your permission for me to ask it, would you feel confident about giving me an honest answer, right off the bat, without thinking about it first?’

Desperately, she tried to string two thoughts together to form some sort of a coherent response, but had trouble doing it. She could not understand what was happening to her. She just stood there, gazing into his dark, smouldering eyes. He must think I’m a total moron, she feared-embarrassed.

‘Yes.’ It was the best she could do in her present state. ‘Yes.’

‘That’s two ‘yes’s,’ he chuckled deeply. ‘So, I do have your permission to ask my question, and I do have your word as a female and a gentlewoman, that you will answer it honestly, right off the bat, and, without thinking about it first?’

All she could do was nod, so she did-not trusting herself to say another thing in case she embarrassed herself even more than she was already continuing to do in front of him.

‘That’s fine,’ he said with another beautiful male smile. ‘Now, here’s my question, and remember, no thinking; answer only from the top of your head, and, only from your honest feelings. Do you still agree to do that?’

Again, she could only nod her head. Her knees trembled. She was greatly puzzled over the fact that she had consumed such little alcohol and couldn’t think straight. She just couldn’t understand it, but she knew what was causing her distress. His presence was simply overpowering her; the maleness in him, the way he looked at her; the way he stood and the way he smiled. It was all about him, and, it was powerfully male. It caused the images in her mind to flow freely; images of her sitting naked at his feet and stroking high up on his thighs with both hands.

Oh, God, she thought, distressed. Then, alarmed, she wondered if he could smell her. She felt so hot and so wet down there. God, her mind fantasised-she wanted his collar around her throat, his leash about her neck. Then his smile began to slowly fade. His dark eyes seemed to glimmer. He leaned forward slightly so she could hear him above the racket surrounding them.

‘’I am a natural male,’ he said, without any trace of a smile, ‘and you, are a natural female in heat right now. Your breasts are aching, and your natural wine brewery is yearning for a mating. I want to mate with you, right now, out in the car park-on the backseat of my car.’

Her heart stopped beating immediately, and then hammered mercilessly against her ribs. She stood there with her mouth hanging open, her eyes widened to their widest travel. She breathed through her mouth and knew it, but nothing about the way she held her face or the way she breathed would change. She knew that, too. She also knew he was right.

‘I know that you know everything I’ve said is true,’ he continued, leaning even more closely to her, ‘and I know that mating with me is your strongest female desire, right now; to be had, to be taken, and to be united with my body, in the way your natural female human nature wants to be strengthened.’

She felt as if she were going to fall flat on her face

at any moment from the lack of air to her body. She had been holding her breath. Now she let in out of her open mouth in a rush and didn’t care how it looked to him. It just came rushing out. God, her mind screamed at her-I want to do it with him. She squeezed her thighs together tightly.

‘Oh!’ She gasped, then quickly began to breathe again, although still through her mouth, and, in a ragged manner. Her buttocks clenched and unclenched, the heat of them felt surely.

‘I’m turning to go to the car park now,’ he said, leaning even more closely to her. His strong male lips were only inches away from her face. ‘I expect, that if you’re as honest as you said you were going to be, you’ll nod, now, or say yes, then walk past me and outside and then downstairs to wait. I’ll be along presently and will take it from there. You are a female in heat and you want to mate with me, right now, in the car park, on the back seat or over the bonnet of any car. Isn’t that true?’

Her head nodded obviously before she could stop it. God, she thought-what’s happening to me?

‘Oh!’ She gasped. Her mind panicked, thoughts racing; her pulse pounded in her ears

‘Yes?’ He confirmed, by inference to his commanding assumption.

‘Oh!’ She gasped again when her head nodded quickly. His dark smouldering eyes then deepened. She gazed helplessly into them, compelled, trapped. Her lips were dry, as was her tongue.

‘Then get out there.’ he told her firmly, but quietly, almost whispering it directly into her face. ‘Now.’

His breath was warm. It smelled strong and beautiful. He smelled strong and beautiful, and, he smelled at such close quarters, all male.

‘Oh!’ Was all she could manage to say, but she found herself slowly moving past him to begin walking toward the door before she knew what she doing. Her legs had a mind of their own.

Oh, god, she thought in sheer panic-what am I doing? What am I thinking of doing? What do I want to do, in the car park, in the back seat of his car?

But her legs carried her through the door, anyway, without caring if anybody had noticed, irrespective of whatever she was thinking. The warmth between her thighs was apparent to her, even as she walked down the stairs and into the car park.

This is crazy, she thought-somebody could see us, somebody would know I did it, and would tell Gerry.

But her legs continued to carry her deeper and deeper into the darkness of the car park, down and in between the dark rows of parked cars. She didn’t think to stop anywhere. She just kept walking slowly forward, wherever her legs wanted to take her. Her breasts ached in their rapidly rising fullness. Her nipples pained in their stiffness when they brushed against the fabric of her bra worn beneath the beautiful evening gown.

God, she cried silently to herself-what’s the matter with me? I want it. I want him. Oh, god, she cried desperately again to herself. I need him down there, now. Oh, god, what’s happening to me? I’m going to do it. I’m really going to do it. Jesus, I want to do it. I wa-

‘Ugh!’ She grunted.

The strong hand between her shoulder blades suddenly pushed her firmly forward, over the bonnet of the car in front of her. She lay there, gasping, frightened, yet excited. Then the strong hand began to firmly move over her back and shoulders. Quickly, the shoulder straps of her evening gown were pulled down to her elbows then cinched, tightly, such that her arms were effectively pinned to her sides, at the elbows.

‘Oh!’ She gasped.

The strong hand began firmly rubbing the cheeks of her behind. Her heart raced. The blood rushed to her ears, like thunderous surf at a beach.

‘You want mating with,’ the rich voice said, firmly. ‘Don’t you?’

She knew it wasn’t a question, but a statement of fact, and she knew he knew it, too. He wasn’t holding her down. She lay exactly where he had placed her, exactly where he wanted her-belly down over the bonnet of a car, with her arms bound to her sides, exactly where she wanted to be.

‘Yes!’ She heard herself gasp.

She was immediately ashamed, but only until she felt his hands leave her back and buttocks and suddenly reef the long evening gown upward and over her hips.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped aloud.

The cool evening air suddenly rushed around her buttocks and upper thighs, like the sudden decompression of an airliner, at thirty thousand feet.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped loudly again.

Then the strong hands suddenly grasped her underwear and ripped them down to her ankles in one quick jerk that left her head spinning, as she lay, belly down, over the cool, metal bonnet of the car. The chilly air rushed between her thighs and around her buttocks, like an Arctic tidal blast.

She opened her mouth and breathed deeply, but the breath remained only a split second in her lungs before it whooshed out in a loud pant with her open-mouth, rapid breathing when he pulled her underwear free from her feet.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped.

Yet, she was shocked and excited beyond belief when his hot hand then touched the bare skin of her bottom. Almost instantaneously, her panties were forced quickly into her open mouth. They muffled her gasp. She knew it was her underwear when she inhaled deeply for air. She could smell her own mating arousal.

‘Show me you want me,’ he said strongly to her. ‘Show me!’

‘Oh, God!’ She gasped muffled into her own delicate personals stuffed fully inside her mouth, but she knew exactly what she wanted to do. And then she did it, exactly the way she wanted to, without guilt and without shame.

Her feet moved apart, without thinking, unconsciously. They took up a very wide stance, opening her body from behind, to be mounted and mated, just that way.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped desperately, knowing full well that she was in rising heat and in urgent need.

She lifted herself up onto the tips of her toes. Spreading herself wide, open and vulnerable, she felt like a common tart that yearned and needed to be mated with and taken; to be had and to be used then filled while she lay bound, prone and gagged, belly down and utterly helpless, across the cool bonnet of a car, in a dark car park.

Naked and splayed wide from her hips to her ankles, she was then mounted, mated, and taken exactly that way, suddenly, quickly, savagely and very, very deeply. And she was held fully hilted and immobile that way, for several long seconds.

‘Ohhh, God, yes!’ She cried in slight pain and much pleasure while he held her fully hilted that way, for several more long seconds.

His body’s rapid and forceful entry into her deepest private person almost debilitated her, in its sheer thrusting force, but her abundance of natural female oil had caused whatever pain she bore to be minimal because of her natural mating lubricant. Then he began to move, strongly, rapidly, rhythmically, and, very, very deeply.

‘Ugh!’ She grunted, each time he sheathed her strongly.

He thrust hard up against the soft flesh of her buttocks. The strength of his lunge lifted her even higher onto her toes, as the familiar pressure began to build rapidly in her lower loins and belly. Her orgasmic energies pooled quickly around the female core of her being, with his repeated and relentless strong and deep, penetrating thrusts. Desperately, she wanted to move her arms and reach out over the bonnet, but she couldn’t shift them from beneath the tightly cinched thin; the strong bindings of the shoulder straps of her evening gown, securing her by the elbows.

‘Ohh!’ She groaned from her female gut, with each filling. And she did this, every time his loins slapped her buttocks, in their increasing speed of reefing their owner solidly inside her natural mating centre.

She gasped repeatedly through her open mouth, sucking huge breaths of air into her lungs, which was force-filtered through her underwear, each time he speared upward so deeply and so strongly inside her. She needed it to happen and it was going to, any second-any split second.

‘Oh, God!’ She suddenly cried. ‘Oh, Yes! Ohh, Yes!’

He began to move faster and harder. Then suddenly, his powerful hands gripped the soft flesh her hips. Fingers of steel dug deeply to grasp her, pulling her thighs hard and fast against him, meeting his repeated, relentless and savage invasions. Her buttocks were flaming, but her urgent mating need was greater. Her loins pooled to burst and her urgency was impossible, now that her female’s mating dam had burst.

Her every heated thought centred only between her legs, on that powerful male part of him that plundered her, pillaged her, and, the depth and rapidity, to which it was surely doing it. She was losing her mind and loving it, needing it, wanting it; straining her utter limits for it to happen. And then it did, and, it did so, with a vengeance.

‘Ohhhnnnnnn!’ She cried aloud, into the cool metal bonnet.

Her breeding and mating centre flamed and exploded, in a searing, debilitating climax-the likes of which she had never even fantasised about, let alone experienced. It began at her breeding source then happened deeply within her mating core, at being frictioned so hard and so fast, and so often. I’ve never in my entire life been lanced like that before, ever, she hazily thought.

Then her natural afterglow began to drain her remaining emotional energy. After several minutes, however, he had not ceased his deep thrusting inside of her. In fact, he was somehow holding her hips higher, and, in such a way, that each penetration seemed more deep, more filling, as if reaching for the very core of her, and then some; pressing into her cervix each time. It began to fill her female being with a different sensation, an even more powerful feeling of being taken and mated with and had, like so much breeding gown, exactly the way he wanted her mated-exactly the way she had always yearned to be mounted and mated with.

‘Ohh!’ She groaned, deeply, from her lower gut. He began to ram her buttocks harder and faster, faster and harder; deeper and more solid against her utter breeding openness for him, each time, to be mated and had, in exactly that way.

‘Ugh! Ohh! Ugh!’ She groaned and gasped and grunted.

She sounded like a wanton slut in heat. Her knees banged loudly against the metal side of the car, with each hard, driving thrust. Her hips and thighs began to move unconsciously, instinctively, and rapidly. They shucked instinctively up and down, motivated by her pure female breeding force and fired by the incredibly strong and repetitive frictioning between them. Her senses spun and her mind swooned. No thought of any other nature entered her conscious awareness and lived to tell the tale to her short-term memory. Her entire life existed, only in each thrusting and yielding moment of being dominated and mated with, mounted and taken, in just such a way and manner.

‘Ohh, God, yes!’ She heard herself beg in raw, carnal rapture at what was happening to her.

It was if another part of her deep inside had now opened in anticipation of something building, of receiving, and, of holding to never let go. And then it did. The fingers of steel gripping her hips stiffened and bit painfully deeper into her flesh, lifting her feet clear of the ground. He slammed his loins suddenly hard against her buttocks. The full, rigid length and girth of him embedded itself more deeply inside her than it had ever been, in their fast and furious mating heat. And then suddenly, he groaned, stiffening against her trembling behind.

‘Ohhhh!’ She heard him groan, while another part of her recognised such a mating sound, as she had never heard the likes of, before. It was almost animalistic in origin, like a long, deep shrill-sad and lonely groan, yet glad and joyous, at the same time, as if something precious, long lost had now been found. Tears stung her eyes while her body flamed throughout the second most debilitating orgasm she had ever experienced, in mind or body, in all her life.

Her lions thrust uncontrollably and in earnest against him, but he held her exactly where he wanted her. He filled her, he mated her and he gave to her. And, she received everything from him he had come to give her, in his fiery mating heat, in her female mating heat, in their male-female breeding heat. And he did. And she did. And in that precious moment, in that beautiful, rapturous second of blinding animalistic mating and breeding fury, her body knew she had conceived a new life. And then it told her conscious mind.

‘Ohh, yes!’ She begged, crying real tears for her inner joy onto the cool, metal bonnet of the car, upon which she lay. ‘Ohh, Yes!’

She wanted what was now deeply inside her long, trembling breeding core while he held her mating centre, high, receiving all he had to give. She wanted it, needed it all, every mating, breeding drop of new life. And then slowly, she felt him relax then gently lower her down to the ground. Her toes touched first then the balls of her feet, and then the entire souls.

With his hard body still hilted deeply inside her mating body, she sighed loudly. The intensely relaxing waves of an incredibly draining afterglow now settled and washed quickly over her mind and body, like a sleeping drug.

She felt him then lean over her back, felt the warmth of his upper male body-felt his firm solid male weight. And then she felt his gentle touch on the side of her neck.

Instantly, she felt the pressure rapidly build inside her head. The strength of that touch then increased against the side of her neck, but she barely felt it amongst the myriad of other sexual sensations, left over from her fading bliss. And then she felt nothing, nothing at all.

Slowly, gently, almost reverently, he withdrew his bodily length from the tight, liquid sheath of her breeding body. He raised his head then stared up at the stars, glistening and twinkling in the clear evening sky, above his head. Then he smiled and lowered his gaze to the half-naked woman who lay draped across the metal bonnet of the car, like a human shawl.

Reaching down, he pulled up his trousers then fastened them appropriately while leaning against her buttocks with his hip, to prevent her slipping from the car and onto the hard ground, in her deep mating slumber. Once dressed, he reached into his pocket and withdrew a single car key. He turned and reached down to her, removing her underwear from her mouth. Then he returned the shoulder straps of her evening gown back to their original place, across the tops of her shoulders. Turning, he then scooped her up in his arms, as if she was as light as a feather.

Carrying her, like a child against his chest who had gone to sleep from playing too hard, he then carried her deeply sleeping weight, four cars further down, into the darkened car park. Then he turned and opened the door of the big black car. Moving to the back door, he opened it widely with one hand then gripped her firmly while laying her fully, inside, along the wide, back seat. Once done, he gently touched her warm, damp carpet of lush, pubic hair, smiled then quickly tugged on her evening dress, until it was, once more, fully down around her ankles, where it was supposed to be.

Closing the door quietly, he then walked quickly around to the driver’s side, opened the door then slid down behind the wheel and into the comfortable, leather seat. The big engine fired once then burst into another quiet, muffled life. Then car and driver then glided gently forward and away, fading into the dark night, as if they had simply never been there at all, taking her with him, as if she, too, had never been there, either.