The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Meredith Doyle

(ds fd md mc ff mf)

Meredith is about to leave home to go to college when she discovers she has powers.

Meredith Doyle

Her lawyer arrived at last. She had called him direct, bypassing her parents, who would be footing the bill, in order to get him here as quickly as possible. He quickly took charge and requested a meeting with her in private, which was granted.

“I know what they say, now you tell me what happened,” he instructed.

“Nothing,” she almost shouted. “I was in the mall, minding my own business, walking to the car park, when this security goon stopped me and told me to put my cigarette out. I wasn’t smoking. The other guard backed him up as well. This is blatant persecution. I want to press charges.” She was angry and not about to be balked at this.

“Are you saying you weren’t smoking?”

“No I wasn’t,” she almost shouted.

“Are you sure. I can’t see any reason for them to lie about that.”

“Yes I’m sure. Why don’t you believe me?”

He was impressed. She was obviously seething but she had contained herself sufficiently to answer his questions articulately. And he knew her father. He was retained by her father and so far hadn’t called him for instructions.

“You do know there’ll be a recording of the incident, don’t you? Do you want me to insist that be shown?”

She brightened up at this. She hadn’t thought of it. “Yes,” she said. Get it now and we’ll see.”

The footage backed up her story.

That evening, after all the fuss had died down, she lay on her bed thinking about exactly what happened.

The two security guards were nonplussed. It was obvious then that they believed their own version. Her lawyer had smoothed everything out after the guards had called foul and accused him of tampering with their recording. Her lawyer suggested that everyone forget what had happened, no blame on either side was the order of the day. Eventually this was agreed. But she had insisted she had a copy of that recording.

She had run it through a number of times and had seen what the others, in their haste and personal agendas, had missed. The people she passed while walking to the mall exit. They all behaved as if she was smoking. The looks and the nudging were obvious in the recording.

She was awake all night thinking about it. She remembered exactly what had happened in the mall and she wasn’t smoking in there. But she had wanted a cigarette. She really wanted a cigarette. She wanted one desperately. She could taste it, she could see the smoke; it was so real to her. But she wasn’t smoking. She had quit three days ago but she never thought it would be this hard to do. She was only eighteen and she was hooked. She didn’t like that.

Now she wasn’t so worried about it. Her addiction had shown another side to her she never realized existed. Her quiet reflections in the wee hours now linked what happened in that mall with other events throughout her life and she had come to a tentative conclusion. An incredible conclusion, but one that was testable. It even extrapolated on the obvious conclusion she was putting her thoughts into people’s minds. However, she’d better be quick because she was going away to college in three days and she wanted to know exactly what was happening before then. So, as she lay awake dreaming about what she would do, she also made some plans to prove to herself she wasn’t way off here. After all, she could put herself in a situation where she looked extremely stupid if she just went ahead on such a mistaken belief.

So, the next day, without much sleep, she started her campaign. She mentally ‘instructed’ her mother to bring her breakfast in bed. That would be so unusual an occurrence she would be highly optimistic of these abilities if she succeeded.

She didn’t get breakfast in bed.

Her next experiments were similar, but in close physical proximity. She tried various experiments of this sort …

… and failed.

By mid-day, she was despondent. Nothing worked.

In the afternoon her friend Avril came round and passed her parents just as they were leaving for the afternoon.

Hello goodbye.

She was glad Avril was here. She wanted a break. All this experimentation was wearying. Especially when nothing was working.

Avril was talking about her new boyfriend who was new to the area. She described John in such exquisite detail Meredith (never Merry) became jealous. She trusted Avril’s assessments about boys and he sounded perfect. He was ruggedly good looking, intelligent, and considerate. In fact he was a major catch.

Meredith had had boyfriends, in fact she had had a lot of them, despite her general attitude being tomboyish and with the clothes sense that went with it – mostly jeans and muted tops and absolutely nothing that could be classed as ‘feminine’, certainly not heels. But Meredith didn’t have a boyfriend at the moment. Because she was going away soon, she had lost interest in the local pool of talent. She knew them all and didn’t want any of them just now. But now, with just a few days to go before she went away, and with all this on her mind, Avril was reminding her what she was missing. But she was particular. She didn’t want just any one. She was better than that. She wanted one so obviously perfect, that all the girls would be jealous.

Meredith had zoned out for a while, contemplating herself with her new beau, and had missed what Avril was saying. She snapped out of it as Avril was finishing.

“… so I’ll set you two up then. How about tonight?”

So, tonight it was. She wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth. The evening was a success and Meredith enjoyed John’s company and attentions exactly at the times she needed them until her leaving day.

But Meredith didn’t forget her experiments either. She realized what had happened with John and had come to the tentative conclusion that her ‘ability’ depended on how much she ‘desired’ the object. Simply wishing wouldn’t do it. Her last days at home were spent in a flurry of activity, being friendly with John and research into her condition as well as her preparations for her move. She hadn’t come up with any firm conclusions. But, based on her own ‘research’ and the direction of what she had inferred, she changed her course to major in psychology. Meredith didn’t know how easy that was to do generally, but it all went very smoothly. And even these last minute course changes were now a worry. Was it that easy for all new students to do this or was her talent working on her behalf? How could she tell? She had also signed up for a course in hypnotism and had signed up to a meditation class she found in her new neighborhood. In addition, to include all bases, she had bought a couple of books on The Law of Attraction. She still pinched herself for winning a major scholarship to Pleasant Hill Academy. She could never have afforded such a place without that scholarship and was determined to use this gift to its full advantage. But was it a gift or was it her talent?

All this begged the question of those security guards at the mall. She really didn’t want to be taken aside and treated the way she was. So why didn’t her ‘talent’ get her out of that situation? She didn’t have a clue, but she was determined to find out.

Meredith was a different person in six months’ time. Happily settled in at her new home, she had managed, within three months of experimenting, backed mainly by the meditation she was now assiduously practicing, to ‘convince’ her five female house mates to exclude her from all the general chores of the house they occupied and to be happy about it. Her room was tidied for her, her clothes washed and ironed for her and she now benefited from breakfast in bed and cooked meals whenever she wanted. She was becoming addicted to breakfast in bed. The house was always quiet when she meditated, or when she wanted silence generally.

But best of all, she was sampling all the talent she desired. This included any boyfriend of any of her house mates she fancied. It was becoming noticeable that she seemed to be able to ‘collect’ any man she wanted, keep him for a while, and then discard him cleanly and move on the next. Maybe it was her upbringing, but she never even thought of having more than one lover at a time. And speaking of lovers, they were all getting better and better at sex. She considered that to be her doing. She was getting better and better at the fine control necessary to control such things, however she was doing it. All in all, all the residents of this household were immune from the standard problems of the new student at campus—homesickness, loneliness, stress and anxiety. Happiness and optimism prevailed in all her house mates.

She didn’t let her talent distract her from her studies either. She was now intensely interested in her courses, which showed in her grades, and also passionately interested her extra-curricular activities that promoted her talent.

So far, she had made no substantial progress in understanding exactly what power or ability she had, but had developed some sense of caution. There seemed to be no examples of her condition in any literature she had studied and she became increasingly uncertain about what would happen to her if this got out into the public domain. She learned how to search anonymously on the dark web and she used libraries far more than most students. But she practiced what she could unobtrusively, and obtained results. Also, because of her new found caution, she had dropped her classes in hypnotism. The class she enrolled in required all students to be hypnotized and she wasn’t prepared to do that. After all, what would she reveal to the whole class?

She was at a popular weekly barbeque when she saw her next boyfriend. Amber, one of her house-mates who had been volunteered to go with her for company if she needed it, knew him and told her all she knew. He was Melvin Harris and was regarded as intelligent, witty and a catch. Unfortunately, Amber reported he was hooked up with Jade, the woman sitting next to him.

“Thank you, Amber. I’ll take it from here. You go and enjoy yourself. I’ll text if I need a lift home.”

“OK Meredith,” Amber smiled, “thanks. I’ll stay for another hour or so, then go home, if that’s OK with you. I can easily come back for you if you want.” Jade then wandered off in search of a good time.

Meredith then unhooked Jade’s attraction to Melvin and Melvin’s attraction to Jade. She saw their body language change from a couple to two people sitting next to each other.

Meredith smiled and started to move towards her target when someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned round and fell instantly and hopelessly in love with that person.

“What’s your name?” her true love asked.

“Meredith,” she responded, blushing.

“That’s no good. You’re Merry now.” She looked critically at Merry. “I’m taking a chance with you because I really like thin girls. But you’re not that fat. Do you promise to lose your fat?”

Merry, who had never before thought herself fat, nodded fervently. “Yes, of course. I’ll start tonight.”

“No,” she laughed. You’ll be busy tonight. “Just stop eating as much and go to a gym daily and you’ll be perfect in a few weeks.”

Merry’s heart started to slow down from the panic numbers it had instantly risen to.

Come with me, we’re leaving.”

Merry went.

She told Merry her name was Pamela Workman as she waved to a woman in the distance, who immediately left her companions and walked towards them. Merry thought her cute and pretty and wondered how she could walk so effortlessly in such heels. They all met at a car where Pamela and Merry got in the back. The other one was the driver.

“Where do you live Merry?”

Merry told her and they drove there. Inside the house Pamela quickly convinced the occupants that they needed to sleep, so they all went to their beds and lay down fully clothed. They were sound asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows.

“Now Merry, which is your room?”

Merry showed her.

“Excellent Merry. So neat and tidy and clean. I do need someone who will tidy after me and you obviously have the aptitude. Now where are your clothes?”

Merry showed her.

“Oh, these are no good,” Pamela said after inspecting them. There’s only one dress? I don’t like my women in pants and tee-shirts. I want them to be pretty and feminine. Leave a note for your house mates saying you are leaving and they can help themselves to whatever you leave and you’ll pay up to the end of term and we’ll leave straight away. Don’t worry about them again. I’ll make sure they won’t worry about you.”

Merry left the note and left with her love.

It was early evening when Merry arrived at her new home. Pamela told Merry to tidy up and clean the house, which Pamela occupied on her own, because Pamela had to go out to a party.

Merry cleaned and tidied and vacuumed and dusted happily. She was so lucky Pamela found her and would do anything for her.

Pamela was drunk when she eventually arrived back. She stripped and told Merry to do the same. Then, at Pamela’s request, Merry got into bed with Pamela and performed oral on an increasingly unresponsive subject until the alcohol claimed sleep for Pamela. Then Merry got out of bed and retired to her own single bed in the box room. Pamela liked to sleep alone.

The next morning Merry knew Pamela had to be up by ten, so, acting on instructions, she climbed back into Pamela’s bed and orgasmed her awake using her mouth and tongue. Pamela loved that. Pamela then had a shower while Merry made breakfast.

“You’ve done a lot of things wrong Merry,” Pamela told her over breakfast, where Merry was standing by Pamela in case she wanted something brought, “but don’t worry about them. I’ll tell you as we go on and I’m sure you’ll improve.”

This panicked Merry, although she didn’t show it. She mustn’t show any negativity because that would make Pamela more likely to find someone better. Thoughts like these started to run through Merry’s mind and never left. She was always worried in case Pamela got bored with her and threw her out. She resolved to focus and make sure Pamela never had a reason to do any such thing.

That afternoon, after Merry had tidied and washed the dishes, Pamela took Merry clothes shopping. Merry was ecstatic when they went. She would look so cute and Pamela would love her forever. Pamela chose all the outfits and all the shoes and the makeup. Merry paid.

Pamela liked her companions to be feminine. Long hair, which was a worry for Merry until Pamela told her she could have extensions until she grew her hair out, with feminine waves or curls. Pamela decided Merry’s clothes were to be feminine but not overtly sexual. Form fitted clothes for example were the order of the day. Not especially tight but fitted just enough to flatter Merry’s body. Obviously these would have to be replaced or retailored soon as Merry adjusted her body’s contours to Pamela’s liking. Dresses, pencil skirts, heels, bows, poufy sleeves, pink, sheer blouses, pearls, lace camisoles, flouncy tea length skirts and the occasional ruffle. Manicured nails were a must, but not overly long. And heels. Pamela liked heels on Merry. At least 4″ high. Merry realized she would please Pamela all the more by always wearing as high a heel as possible.

Merry realized she would have to spend a lot of time on her daily upkeep. Therefore she resolved to get up an hour earlier each day, or whatever time it took, in order to always present herself to her lover in the best possible light. Pamela must never see her at anything other than her best.

All of these requirements were not to be taken to excess, just enough to demonstrate Merry’s undoubted femininity. Merry’s curves were usually to be emphasized with a suitable belt. A flippy miniskirt was one of Pamela’s favorites. This, according to Pamela, was the apparel of the ultimate feminine girl – the total cutie.

The colors Merry was required to wear were to be fashionable, consequently, Merry had to keep up with all the trends. A requirement Merry happily agreed to.

Jewelry was also a must. Small delicate jewelry to suit such cuteness. Merry would get her ears pierced when buying the studs and earrings. Suitable perfume was also on Pamela’s list. Unfortunately for Merry’s budget, Pamela liked the expensive brands. Merry didn’t even flinch when she realized the price. She just smiled happily and determined to work out how to buy all these necessities later, when Pamela let her have some time to rework her budget.

Once home, Pamela had Merry throw out the clothes she was wearing, which left her with her cute feminine wardrobe. Those, complete with stockings, thongs, push up bras and stilettoes were the only clothes Merry would now wear. Merry instantly worried about the push up bras. Pamela said her boobs were too small, which was why Pamela specified these bras and chicken fillets. Pamela also hinted at enhancement, a requirement Merry was happy to undertake and pay for when Pamela required it. After all, if Pamela would accept her while not perfect, how much happier will Pamela be once Merry becomes perfect? That sort of decision was a no-brainer.

After Pamela had sampled Merry’s cooking once more, Pamela sat them down and did an inventory. She took Merry’s timetable and interests and compared them with her own. Pamela rearranged Merry’s schedule to fall in with her own, ensuring Merry would always be at home when Pamela was free, in case Pamela wanted a meal or an orgasm or a confidante or something fetched or, well, anything. Merry kept her bank account. After all, she would be paying for the household.

However, Pamela was gregarious and Merry had ample opportunity to go out evenings if Pamela didn’t want her along. So Pamela had Merry sign up to cookery classes because, said Pamela, “I am used to the very best and I’ll throw out anything that isn’t.” Merry agreed to the classes in a panic she hoped didn’t show. Merry vowed to become the best cook in the area as quickly as possible. In order to find the time for these classes, Merry obviously cancelled all her own extra curricula activities and added a gym membership in order to keep herself attractive for Pamela. Fortunately the local gym was 24 hours, so Merry could attend before putting on her face each morning. That meant she had to get up at least two hours early, which was such an easy decision to make. At least she initially thought so. But, on further reflection, she understood Pamela wouldn’t want anybody seeing her Merry looking anything but her best. This added more time to her morning routine as she had to look perfect whenever and wherever she was.

Pamela also made out a work schedule for Merry. The house obviously needed upkeep. After all there was cleaning, cooking, home maintenance, shopping, laundry and the utilities to arrange and pay for.

Merry very quickly settled in to her new life and was ecstatically happy with her lover. Not wanting to be told to leave, Merry had enthusiastically thrown herself at all her tasks and had shown remarkable improvement in the few short months they had been together. Her course work also profited from Merry’s total focus, which was necessary because Merry now didn’t have the time she expected for her studies. Pamela even took Merry out once or twice to show her off to her friends and colleagues who were very interested in exactly what Merry would do for Pamela. Merry loved that and always longed for the next time she could impress Pamela.

One Saturday afternoon, long after Merry was settled into her routines and duties, Pamela arrived with a man in tow. Instantly Merry was free and instantly her anger threatened to erupt into something spectacular, but, almost instantaneously she calmed down again. The man told her, “Relax. I’m keeping you calm just now, but I really need you to calm down on your own accord.” Merry calmed down and listened to him. He told her what had happened to her (why would he think she didn’t know?) and reassured her it wouldn’t happen again as he was taking Pamela for his own.

“I’m not a bad person,” he told her, “but I do have needs. I’ve seen what Pamela has done to you, and to others, so I feel I can use her without unduly upsetting my conscience. You’re free forever now. But no questions and no reports. You’ve seen what I can do, so think about what I’ll do to you if you tell any of this to anyone. Believe me I can track anyone down and I will find you and, well, I don’t know, turn you into a prostitute, perhaps. Or make you walk into the sea or jump from a bridge, or make you fall in love with some low life? I can do all of those and more. But I promise you, if you do talk, I’ll think of something better than those. Something that will make you really suffer.”

Merry looked horrified.

“Look,” he said kindly. “I’m just trying to impress on you that I don’t want anyone knowing what I can do. I can turn your mind to think anything I want you to think, but I think that’s immoral, so I won’t. Nevertheless, my self-preservation comes first. If you try anything I will stop you. Please try and understand I mean you no harm.” Meredith stared at him and nodded.

He then had Pamela describe her financial status and gave half to Meredith and kept half for himself. It was a tidy sum.

“Good luck,” he said when he left with his new… whatever. Meredith didn’t want to even think about that.

On her own, for the first time in her life (she, somehow, always had friends or family around whenever she wanted them), Meredith decided there were far too many brain changers around here for her to feel safe, especially as she wasn’t experienced or trained enough.

The next day, she bought new clothes for herself and went straight back to her home. It wasn’t Pamela’s any more. The house was rented to the end of term, which was a few days away, so Meredith stayed there exclusively, except to go to classes. She went nowhere else. On reflection, she realized that Pamela’s new… owner(?) had altered her brain somewhat. She was far too calm and logical than she ought to be. She did believe him though and believed that effect would wear off in a few days, giving her time to acclimatize herself to her new freedom.

She decided to learn more about her abilities as soon as possible. So at the end of term, after taking out enough cash to survive the few months ahead, cards leave a paper trail, and extending the contract on the house for another term, she loaded up her new, previously loved, car, bought with cash, with the minimal possessions she had and wanted to keep, and drove off to find some small place, off the beaten track, where she could think and plan. She had thought intensely about this and prepared herself by taking enough cash to tide her over the summer vacation as well as buying an old pay as you go cell (no GPS) and leaving her smart phone behind.

This way she wouldn’t leave an obvious trail. She had to have the internet though. How else could she do any research? She was far better at finding information over the net now and she knew some of the tricks of that particular trade.

She deliberately hadn’t decided where to go when she headed away from college, maybe to return or maybe not. Turning on to the main highway she looked at the sign—Gibby, Atlinosa, Darhampton, Sundermore, Boxter, Savisak, Carclova, Richminster, Darkview, Hulcastle. She’d never heard of any of them. Good. She decided she’d stop off at one of those places and probably stop there for the summer, at least.

Professor Garin de Maromme watched Meredith leave in her new, previously loved, car and checked the tracker he had placed in the car a few hours ago was working.

Christine Hollins, another student, had seen Meredith being taken at that barbeque, recognized what was happening, but said and did nothing. Her story was initially very like Meredith’s, but her outcome was very, very different.