The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story was jointly written by Silky Stockings and Blue Eyes. This is our first attempt at joint composing and we hope you will find the result as enjoyable to read as it was for us to write. The story is purely fiction, so any resemblance to any specific person or location is quite unintentional. But could this story really happen......certainly it could. If anyone has any thoughts or comments regarding the story, please feel free to write us, as any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Mercedes Bends

The mysterious letter Mercedes received days ago was still reverberating through her mind. She had spent many days searching her memories as to who would have mailed it to her. He had given her specific instructions for this evening. Instructions that made it very obvious to her that he knew her well and knew of her strong, sensual submissive desires. Now that evening was almost upon her, her anxiety and excitement were beginning to build deep within her mind and body.

Mercedes attempted to distract herself from all the wonderful fantasies that seemed to flood her mind. She struggled to do some light house keeping, finding that it was a welcome relief from her thoughts. When she had finally settled into her task, the door bell rang. She answered the door to be met by a delivery person with a package for her. Mercedes was intrigued, as she signed for the package and went back inside to open it.

As Mercedes sat down to open the package, she wondered what was inside, although she could not remember ordering anything. She looked over the package to find a return address or marking, but found neither. Holding the box in her hands, she pulls the top open. Inside there is a beautifully wrapped box with a note laying on top. She opens the note and reads...“This package can NOT be opened until all of my previous instructions for this evening have been met and you are completely ready for my arrival. Additionally, do not open this package until after 7 p.m. Mercedes smiled and closed her eyes, as she felt a wave of pleasure washing over her. Her fingers instinctively sli d down over her breasts, down to her moist loins. Her mind raced thinking about what the evening might entail and what may be inside the box, as she brought herself to the most pleasurable orgasm.

When she was finally able to gain her composure again, Mercedes gazed at the clock and headed off to slip into a hot bubble bath. She hoped to relax and float...to immerse herself in those soft tiny bubbles. Erotic thoughts were flowing through her mind. Anticipation of the evening and of who this mysterious person might possibly be fills her lingering thoughts. She then climbs from the tub and slowly dries herself off. While gazing into the mirror, Mercedes studies the look on her face and in her eyes. Those special submissive desires are clearly visible on her face.

She turns to her dressing table to read his instructions again. As she picks up the paper, she knows that she doesn’t have to read it, as his words are already etched into her mind. Her long red hair is already pulled loosely up in a sexy look, as instructed, leaving her sensitive neck completely exposed. She closes her eyes and can almost feel his lips kissing her neck. Mercedes smiles when she realizes she was again lost with this stranger. She reaches for her silky black panties and slowly draws them up her long legs, until they are nuzzled closely against her sex. She then seductively slips into her black silk stockings, noticing how the silk caresses every inch of her leg. She sighs contently, running her hands up her legs, feeling how sensual the silk feels against her skin.

Mercedes stands to slip into her sexy black dress. Sliding the dress over her head, down over her body, she can sense it caressing her breasts, arousing her nipples, tickling her skin, as it finally settles against her and falls to her mid thigh. She adjusts the material around her breasts so it looks just right. Smoothing out the thin straps over her shoulders that hold the dress on her body, as she touches her shoulder, she imagines his hand there. She looks in the mirror to study her appearance to make sure everything is perfect. She’s hoping he will be pleased by her appearance. Mercedes reaches for the bottle of perfume that he requested she wear, and begins to dab it between her supple breasts...a small amount behind her legs...along the inside her thighs....against her wrists. Then she looks at the clock, almost time.

Mercedes moves quickly towards the living room, still wondering who this mystery person is. She’s wondering even more what is inside the mystery box, as she picks it up and tears the paper from it. Slowly, she opens it and gasps as she discovers inside is the most beautiful necklace she has ever seen. It’s a diamond necklace with the most beautiful blue crystal that dangles sexily at the end of the necklace. Her eyes seemingly lock onto the shimmering blue stone as it takes control of her thoughts. She’s so focused on the stone, completely unaware of his previously placed hypnotic trigger.

In the distance, she hears a very soft voice speaking to her…“Yes pet, it’s such a lovely stone...so deep…so blue...soooo deeeep! You find it very easy to focus on the crystal and slip even deeper into the crystal. Deep inside the crystal you will find a treasure. Yes...gaze even deeper into the crystal...search for your treasure pet. Deeper and deeper into the depths of the blue crystal. A treasure that will soon show you a world of immense pleasure. Look deeply my pet into the crystal...even as your eyes begin to close, you can still see the shimmering beauty of the crystal in your minds eye.

He stands over her, watching as she slips deep within herself, seemingly so focused on her crystal. He bends to whisper....Now, my love, I am going to place this lovely necklace around your beautiful neck. You will find immense pleasure from feeling the cool stone touching your skin, snuggled between your breasts. You will be very aware of it. Every movement will feel very sensual as the stone caresses your skin. As with the blue crystal, you will not be able to recall these suggestions Mercedes. However, they will remain deeply embedded within your subconscious mind. Now when you feel the necklace placed around your neck, you will gradually awaken, very naturally and realize that you are no longer alone.

Alex takes the necklace from her fingers and carefully lays it against her skin. He watches the blue stone slide down her chest to settle between her breasts. As she feels the necklace caressing her skin, her eyes flutter open. Mercedes smiles as she recognizes the strong figure before her....Alex. She had previously served him, before his work had taken him out of state. They had lost contact over a year ago that is until tonight.

Alex moves close to her, bending her head to the side. He lays his lips upon her neck and kisses her tenderly. He smiles at Mercedes’ response as she moans softly. He knows that her pleasure is building deep inside her. She slowly turns to him and their eyes meet. He’s so sexy and handsome in his tailored black suit. She has missed the sight of him, his smell. Alex opens his hand to her, assisting her from the sofa. In a swift movement, Mercedes finds herself very close to him. His lips gently rest upon hers as they kiss as if they had never been apart. He leans back and whispers, “Our evening has just begun my love.” Alex slips Mercedes’ arm in his and leads her out into the evening.

They stroll to his car under the star filled sky. Upon reaching the car, he reaches to open her door, and then Alex suddenly turns and kisses her even harder than a few moments ago. He holds her hand as she slides into her seat. She watches as he walks around the car and climbs in beside her. Placing his keys in the ignition, he lets out a long sigh, turns to Mercedes and pulls her to him, kissing her deeply again. He looks into her eyes and smiles. Alex pulls from her driveway and they are off for a long ride. Although they haven’t seen each other in so long, Alex is rather quiet. Mercedes slides a little bit closer to him. She feels his hand grazing across her leg. His hand slides slowly up her thigh. Feeling the silky stocking under his touch, she tucks her arm around his. Alex has now deftly slipped inside her silky panties, teasing her moist sex. She slides towards his fingers, wanting his touch. He senses her arousal and ever so subtly continues to tease her moist clit. In sheer delightful silence she has become lost in his control.

The time slips by so fast. In what seems like only moments they are arriving at a very elegant restaurant. Located miles from the city, tucked back away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Alex glances at her and smiles as he gets out of the car. Moving towards her side, he extends his hand as he opens her door. Alex slowly draws Mercedes close. Pushing her back against the vehicle, he starts to kiss her hungrily. Pressing tightly against her, he slides his hand down, raising her dress. Alex gracefully finds her moist, inviting sex. He buries his fingers into her soft pussy. Alex kisses her hard down her neck as he pushes her dress aside with his other hand. Finding her hard nipple with his tongue, Alex sensually sucks, causing it to harden within his mouth. Mercedes lets out a deep moan of pleasure as his fingers dive deeper into her, his tongue lapping eagerly at her stif fening nipple. Alex bites down softly causing Mercedes moans to grow louder. He feels her beginning to weaken and before she can attain an orgasm, Alex slips away...as she softly sighs. Alex whispers, “It’s not time yet for pleasure my pet.”

Alex wraps his arm around her waist as they head towards the door. Mercedes reaches her hand up to straighten her dress, to tuck her exposed nipple back in her dress. Alex stops and takes her hand away quickly. In a gentle tone he whispers to her, “No love, you will leave your dress as it is.” He smiles and kisses her cheek letting her hand go. Her eyes lower and a soft pink fill her cheeks. A softly whispered, “Yes Master” escapes from her lips.

They enter the restaurant and announce their presence. The maitre d’ approaches and he can not help but notice Mercedes’ breast, as his obvious gasp is loud enough to be heard. He directs them to the table Alex had arranged to have. It sat in a romantic corner, dimly lit and out of the way. He slides in next to her. They begin to read the wine list, when she becomes aware of his hand....slipping up under her dress, dragging it slowly up her thigh. Mercedes touches her necklace as the menu slips from her fingers. Suddenly she is lost in the erotic feelings that are flowing within her. Alex very tenderly presses against her moist loins with his fingers.

The silence is broken by the waiter asking if he may get them a drink. Alex glances at Mercedes and smiles, noticing that her cheeks are beginning to blush. Knowing his pet can not respond he leans close so only she can hear him. After hearing his words, she turns and stares blankly at Alex, “Please order for us.” Alex looks up at the waiter to find his eyes locked to his precious ones breast. He almost laughs as he says, “I see you like the pendant and necklace my sweet pet wears? The pendant is sensual and sexy against her skin isn’t it?” As Alex speaks, Mercedes moans again, so close to orgasm as she senses his probing fingers inside her and feeling that beautiful blue crystal caressing her chest. The waiter stumbles to find words to respond to Alex, while attempting to gaze away, he mumbles “yes...sure” as he leaves to obtain their order.

Alex whispers in Mercedes ear. She gazes blankly at him and excuses herself, as she walks to the restroom. Standing before the mirror, she adjusts her dress to cover her exposed breast. She reaches up and slides her wet, silky panties down her legs, taking them into her hands and she lowers her dress, making certain she is perfect for him. She folds her panties into her hands and returns to Alex’s side. A few moments later the waiter returns with their drinks. Before he has an opportunity to serve the drinks, Alex stands, pulls out his wallet, opens it and lays his money on the table. He reaches his hand to Mercedes and helps her out. Alex informs the waiter that they are no longer hungry. He kisses Mercedes and tells her to please tip the gentleman. Mercedes opens the waiters hand and lays her wet panties into his waiting hand, while she looks into his questioning eyes as she smiles sweetly. Mercedes takes Alex’s arm to follow him out.

Alex guides her proudly out of the restaurant and into the parking lot. When they finally reach his car, he turns her around and bends her over the hood of his car. She raises her dress slightly, holding her with one arm, as his other hand slides his hard cock deep into her wet, aroused pussy. Alex thrusts deeper and deeper, as Mercedes moans...“Yes, please take me Master. Take me please.” He is taking her so close to orgasm that she begins to shake. He lies across her and whispers again...“Not yet my precious lil one...not yet!” He pulls her up while kissing her deeply. Opening her door and letting her slide into her seat. He climbs in next to her and slides his hand up her exposed thigh. Mercedes shivers at his touch, so lost in pleasure....and his control.

Reaching her place, Alex takes her hand and leads her inside. Once there Alex turns and kisses her passionately. He looks into her eyes. Softly whispering, “Now pet, take the necessary time to prepare yourself for me this evening, knowing that it will be a very memorable evening. Mercedes smiled. Her eyes lower slightly. “Yes Master,” she replied, knowing exactly what he desires. She excuses herself politely and moves towards her room. She proceeds to fill the tub with warm water, complete with her favorite bath oil and fragrances. She settles in, completely lost in the relaxing waters...the erotic thoughts still so fresh in her mind from earlier. She closes her eyes and floats away.

Sometime later, Mercedes emerges, her softened skin, perfumed lightly and wrapped in a thick white robe. Her hair still pulled up loosely and sexy. Alex slips in behind her, wrapping his arms around her. Alex lays his lips against the back of her neck, kissing and drawing her flesh into his mouth softly nibbling on her. She shudders under the immense pleasure of his kiss. Alex’s hands deftly release the silky white tie that holds her robe together. He lets the robe fall open. Sliding his hand inside, he strokes her smooth skin and caresses her nipples…tugging them softly…rolling them in his fingers. Mercedes moans as her nipples stiffen, arousal and pleasure building within her.

Alex turns her…lifting her chin to lock her eyes to his. ..Did you enjoy your present this evening my pet? As Alex talks to her, Mercedes picks up the necklace in her finger tips and begins to hold it. Her eyes falling away from his to look down, she gazes at it lovingly. Alex continues to speak in whispers to her...“Look at how beautifully it sparkles, soft like you my dear. So many colors....melting together…one color starts, another color ends.” As she becomes lost in his words, Alex allows her robe to begin to slip down. Her eyes still so intensely focused upon the sparkles from her crystal pendant. Alex continues on...“Every single one of your senses will be 100 times more alert tonight my pet. Your sense of smell, your sense of touch, taste and sound, every nerve in your body will be alive and aroused. Pleasure will consume you completely. I will consume you completely.”

Alex continues whispering…“You will remember each and every single second of tonight. You will feel every orgasm from this evening again whenever you gaze at your blue crystal pendant. Anytime you look at it my dear, you will cum. You will remember this moment. You will feel every orgasm again and again when you look at your blue crystal necklace.” His words are commanding and strong, as they sink deep into her mind. The word “yes” barely escapes her lips, so deeply bound to his voice. “Yes!” Alex repeats, as he slides her robe completely from her.

Alex slowly walks around her, surveying every inch of her delicious body, lovingly sliding a finger over her warm flesh. Mercedes again shudders from pleasure. Alex clearly sees how his sweet pet reacts to his touch. He smiles knowing her body is going wild inside. “You may put the necklace down pet.” he says. Slipping behind her laying he lays his hands on her shoulders while pulling Mercedes back against him. Kissing her neck hard, he feels her knees becoming weak. Grabbing her, he picks her up in his arms, carrying her to her bed...laying her down gently...“Very aware my dear!” he speaks softly to her. Mercedes looks up at him and smiles...trusting him completely. Alex has always had a special way with her. He sits beside her, beginning to play with her hair, allowing it to fall so gently, smoothing it with hi s fingers. It’s such a small gesture and yet Mercedes is already beginning to moan.

Alex leans over and gently taking her wrists, binding them with a soft pink silk tie, raising them over her head. He proceeds to connect her to a hook just above her as she gazes at him so lovingly. Every part of her becoming so alive. Alex then covers her eyes with a pink silk blindfold. Kneeling between her legs with ice in his mouth he begins to suck at her nipples. Mercedes’ chest rises in response to his cold tongue and his warm touch. Her nipples begin to stiffen and harden. He slides across to her other nipple letting the ice fall from his mouth upon her chest. It begins to slowly slide down her chest to her belly...wetting her flesh.

Alex slides down her body picking the ice back up in his mouth, as he begins to kiss her mound. He spreads her clit with his cold tongue. Mercedes grinds to find relief as his mouth cover her clit. With his tongue, he slides the ice from his mouth deep into her warm pussy. Mercedes moans so loudly, it’s almost a scream and responding to her moans Alex’s fingers pushing another piece of ice deeply inside her as Mercedes’ pussy immediately grabbing onto his fingers.

By this time, Mercedes is lost in the space Alex had hoped she would be. He removes the blindfold slowly from her eyes, knowing that when she opens her eyes she won’t notice him. She looks up at him, but as he anticipated, she doesn’t seem him. She is looking past him…so totally lost. Alex smiles and unties her wrists. She instinctively grabs for Alex. He pushes Mercedes legs open wide with his, and then Alex begins thrusting his cock deep into her wanting pussy, pounding his raging erection hard into her. Mercedes’ fingers dig into his flesh as Alex grunts his pleasure. His body shakes as he releases his seed deep inside her. Mercedes can’t seem to stop the orgasms. Wave after pleasurable wave flows through her mind and body, engulfing her completely in orgasmic bliss.

Mercedes finally collapses in a very wet, melty pleasurable state of mind. Alex takes Mercedes into his arms, whispering softly to her, “Look here my pet.” Mercedes gazes toward Alex and sees the blue crystal and drops back into a deep hypnotic trance. Alex lays her back once again. He reminds her that when she looks at her crystal pendant, she will remember everything. She will feel the identical orgasmic bliss she just felt. He kisses her softly and tells her to sleep now. To relax. “Sleep my pet”…as Mercedes curls into his arms and slips further into a deep hypnotic slumber.

Mercedes slowly opens her eyes the next morning to see the sun already shining in her window. She is so surprised she slept so late. She walks into her bathroom to shower for the day. As she raises her head, her eyes are instantly drawn to the blue crystal pendant. In an instant, Mercedes drops to her knees, overcome with the most powerful orgasm she has ever experienced. All the emotions and pleasures from the previous night engulf her mind and body. Mercedes is now completely aware of the special gift Alex has given her, as she moans loudly as she comes, coming again and again. Alex slips in behind her taking, takes her pendant off, hiding it away. This my pet is for another day. Sitting down beside her on the floor holding her, he whispers lovingly...“Such a good girl!”