The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Memories of Lea

Chapter one.

I awoke in the gutter. What the hell was I doing here? My clothes were dirty and worn to the bare threads. MY body felt as if I had run a marathon, followed by about 12 tequila shots. I sat up in the filthy street.

“Shit! Where am I?” I looked around. I saw a house I recognized. I was only a few blocks from home. It took a few tries, but I finally staggered to my feet, and I walked in my wet and worn sneakers back to my house. How did I get there? I gave up drinking a few years ago. I couldn’t have blacked out?

I finally got to my front door, and suddenly realized I had no key, and whatever had happened to me, it was going to be hell to explain it to my wife Patricia. Nothing like this had happened to me in my life. Even in my college days, I was a moderate drinker. I had never passed out, or done drugs. What the hell had happened? I felt suddenly nauseated. I tossed a dinner I didn’t remember eating in the shrubs beside my door, and when I recovered, I admitted to myself that standing on my doorstep wasn’t helping anything.

I knocked. I heard steps. The door opened to my wife Patricia. “Oh my god! Stan! What are you doing? Where have you been? Are you all right? Get in here, baby!”

That was my wife. A nurturer. I show up after being gone all night...or was it just one night? My clothes were trashed enough to have a week’s wear on them. I needed some aspirin.

Patricia did not speak again until she had stripped me and drawn me a hot bath in our hot tub. I soaked for a few years in the peaceful bliss, and opened my eyes to bacon, eggs, milk and OJ, my favorites.

“Pat, you’re an angel!” She smiled as I dug in, suddenly starved. We both sat in silence for a while longer, her watching me eat in the tub, be watching her in her in her tight jeans and T-shirt.

“Where are the twins?” I asked to break the silence.

“At my mother’s. Stan, where were you? We were all so worried.”

“All I remember is getting off of work last night, then I woke in a gutter two blocks from here. My head hurts when I try to remember more. What is it?”

Pat was looking at me with wide, frightened eyes. “Stan, you’ve been gone for two months! We called the police, waited for signs of your body, or a ransom note or....” She sobbed and turned her head. “Stan!”

I rose from the tub to embrace her, soaking wet or not. “Patricia, darling. How could you make it not knowing for so long? My god! I’m so sorry! What the hell happened to me that I disappeared for two months!???”

I held her for a while, comforting her frightened, trembling body. Slowly, she held me back, first in a tight, rib-crunching grip, then with an urgency of a different kind. She pressed her wet, clothed body next to my wet, naked one. The tight jeans she was wearing rubbed against my cock, bringing immediate response. My hands grabbed her T-shirt and lifted it above her head. She did not want to release me long enough for me to get the shirt off, but when she did I got a chance to see her splendid breasts. Her blond hair flew back as she buried her mouth in my chest. Her hands fumbled with her jeans. I helped to almost literally rip them off of her and, picking her up, made my way to the bed. Her mouth was all over me, as if exploring to make sure I was all real, all there. Finally her mouth buried itself in my crouch. I began to moan with pleasure and desire as she began to deep throat me. We were just starting and I was ready to finish. I tried to pull her head back, but she brushed me off and sucked harder. A few seconds later I exploded in her mouth, almost losing the feeling in my body as I embraced the orgasm.

I lay there for a few minutes, completely spent. Then I began to stir, slowly kissing down Patricia’s neck, shoulder and back. I lifted her by the hips, and found her breasts. Her breasts had grown since the babies, and I loved to suckle them for hours. Her body did not allow me such luxury, however. Her hips started gyrating, and I could feel the heat coming from between her legs. My head went lower, and I started to do unto another as she had done unto me, so very well.

Her powerful legs wrapped around my head and as I tongued her for all I was worth, her grip tightened. Soon, I couldn’t breath, but I could hold it for a little while longer. A few more seconds was all it took. Her pelvis was pushing up into my face hard enough to cover it all. My tongue went deeper and deeper. I stopped once, quickly, for air, then dove in again. Within seconds, she came hard, gushing into my waiting mouth. Her voice split the air, crying with a great shout as she met her pleasure. She sank back down as I nestled my head onto her thigh, and we lay, enjoying each other’s presence.

Finally, I moved back up to lie face to face. I kissed her cheek, and, smiling, started to massage her thighs. Her breath grew heavier, and she smiled back. I lay next to her, and slowly slid into her, finally burying myself deeply, legs intertwined. We were both very comfortable, with no need to hurry now. Pat started humming, softly. I doubt she was even aware she was doing it. Her eyes half closed, and she let herself enjoy the easy pleasure of me slipping slowly in and out, back and forth. For almost an hour we lay, so relaxed with pleasure we almost fell asleep several times, but then I would push into her, or she would contract her vagina muscles, and we would start again. I delayed as long as I could, but finally we started to move in earnest.

Stronger and stronger I thrust. Harder and harder she came down to meet me. At last, I could hold no longer. I started to pant with passion as I passed the point of no return. Pat, recognizing my position, quickened her pace and her breath and when I came, she was close behind. She finally ran her hands down my chest, then held me tight.

“I was so worried, so afraid,” she whispered. “I thought I’d lost you.”

I could not think of anything to say, so I just held her back, relaxing in the glowing aftermath of love. I could not imaging anything happening to me that would keep me away from my beloved Patricia for two days, much less two months. What had happened to me? I started to tense. Pat stirred slightly, then nestled in my arms, asleep.

My entire relaxed mood was gone. I felt scared. I was scared. Hell, I was terrified. I knew Pat was too, but I couldn’t wake her now. If I know her, this was the first sleep she had for two months. She was softly snoring now, a sure sign of deep sleep. I smiled as I recalled how irate she would get when I would tell her she sometimes snored. Then I frowned. What had happened? How could I find out? I needed answers.

Chapter two.

The days went by, and slowly I readjusted to my life. I hugged my kids, faced my suspicious mother in law, and filed a police report. No, officer, I have no idea where I was or who I was with. No, I don’t know anyone who saw me. Nothing. I’ve lost two months in a flash. I finally went back to work, and GNA Pharmaceducals, where I do research. I like the work, it appeals to my methodical nature and it pays well. I went through the whole q & a with my boss.

“And you just don’t remember, huh? Have you been sniffing your research?” Bill was normally a friendly man, but I could hardly blame him for not fully accepting my story. There were parts I wanted to know more about, too.

“Bill, I work in perfumes. Sniffing them wouldn’t do anything more than make Pat suspect something.” I tried to make a joke, but it hurt to say, because my wife had been nothing but patient and supportive since I returned from god knows where.

“Look, we reassigned your work to Dave Anderson. Get with him to see if he has any questions, while I try to find something useful for you to do.” This was as good as I was going to get, so I left to look for Dave.

Dave was one of those people who marches to his own drummer, and when I peeked into his cubicle, all I saw was his computer staring back at me. He was gone until he came back, probably at 9pm to work all night. I decided to head down to the bottom floor where the research lab was to try to see him there.

I opened the door to the lab and stepped into silence. Suddenly, I started to breathe faster, uncontrollably. The room spun and I thought I could hear voices, just behind me.

“There, now. Feeling better? Just relax and it won’t feel so bad anymore. You might get to like it!” It was a voice. A female voice I couldn’t place, but would recognize in an instant if I ever heard it again in real life. Now, she spoke in my memory as I was caught up in a full sensory explosion of sight, sound, even taste and smell.

“Poor little boy. Always so very hard to adjust the first day.” I couldn’t see her, but I had been here, in this very lab, when she spoke to me. “Perhaps I should tell you why I brought you here, to your present very helpless state.” She was walking around behind me, as I lay on an examination table.

In my mind, I remembered trying to move, to shout, to blink. My body ignored the pleading of my mind. I was frozen, unable to breathe on my own. I started to panic.

“Don’t fight it, Stanley. You’ll just pass out again and I’ll have to wait for you to recover. We don’t want that, do we?” Her voice was so smoothly in command, I found my mind relaxing to the body, able to breathe again. But not because I wanted to. Because I stopped fighting.

“Good boy. You’re getting this now. No more of that silly, bratty willfulness. You know I have complete control, don’t you?” The compelling voice was in my ear. I was ready to listen. “You know you must follow where Lea leads.”

My thoughts were sluggish, foggy. I accepted what was told to me. Follow. Lea. Yes, that was it. Follow Lea.

“Soon you will know only to follow Lea, after a few more sessions. Soon you will know only the bliss that comes from total release of your own wants, your own needs. Soon you will know the happiness of slavery, and total obedience. Soon, my pet.”

With that a smooth, alabaster hand reached around and patted my thigh. I found her hand, Lea’s hand, the most fascinating thing I could ever imagine. It ran up and down my inner thigh, caressing my pelvis, finally lightly touching my scrotum. My manhood slowly enlarged, rushing full of blood, and demanding to be satisfied. My brain was not working, a more primitive force was in charge. I needed sex, right then. My body stiffened, then my hand moved, following Lea’s arm up to her shoulder. With no thought at all, I rolled over and began to explore with my hands.

I encountered no obstacles to my roaming hands. I rose, feeling my way down the small of her back. I brushed my cheek along her bare breasts. My entire body was one huge organ dedicated to feel. I had to feel everything, all of her I could. When my hands reached her nethers, I felt wetness, and my own desire became stronger. I stood, and with one smooth, easy motion, I buried myself to the base of my cock, trying to push farther in. I lifted Lea off the floor and started lifting her with my hands, gently sliding her up and down. Her silky arms wrapped around my neck, her legs around my torso. I could imagine no greater pleasure than being there, right then, inside of her.

I could not tell how long I stood like that, slowly grinding while standing on the cold lab floor, but all to soon I started to build to a climax. Lea was so wet she felt like hot butter. I came inside her, thrusting into of her again and again. My stiffness lasted long enough for Lea to murmur in my ear, “Well done, pet. You can rest, now.”

I hadn’t known I was tired, but suddenly I was exhausted. My body moved back to the table, and I lay down. “Sleep, baby,” she whispered. And I did.

As suddenly as it began, the vision of my memory ended. I looked down, and realized I was standing rock still in the exact place where I had taken Lea. Correct that. Where she had taken me. I suddenly saw that my memory began with my surrendering my will, and not once during the entire incident had I gotten it back.

Suddenly spooked, I dashed from the lab, afraid of what I had remembered. Afraid of the past. Afraid of what might be lurking in the shadows now. I kept running to the garage, and got my shaking hands to fish out my key. Taking deep breaths, I unlocked the door and bolted myself in. I looked all around me. No one anywhere in sight. I finally allowed myself to sink into my seat and let out a sob.

How had I surrendered so easily, so quickly? Did I want this lady, this Lea? What about Patricia? Could I tell her this revelation? That I had sex with a stranger, but it doesn’t count, I had no will! Yea, that sounded good. Shit. I slumped against the steering wheel.

Then I sat up. I could still remember every detail about the incident in the lab. The feel of the table, the glare of the lights, the sound of Lea’s voice. Why was it that I had no recollection of Lea’s face? I concentrated. I had no idea what her hair was like. Her eyes. Her mouth. I could see her on the street and have no idea who she was. Unless she spoke. I could never forget that voice.

But hadn’t I? Until just 30 minutes ago?