The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Meeting Megan Again

Version 1.2, 06/2002. Copyright © 2002. The right is explicitly granted to copy this story in any medium for any nonprofit purpose.

This little story was written to welcome back Kinky_Klaire, former hostess of one of the most popular Yahoo hypnosis clubs. After a year offline, she’s back, with a Yahoo group called klaire_k. Klaire is from Leeds, so this story is written in attempted British English; native speakers are free to remark my mistakes!

Chapter One: At the Club

Klaire had been more than ready for an evening out. Her husband was still visiting his family with their baby, but Klaire had returned home early to enjoy having the house to herself. After catching up on her sleep, she felt a nostalgic impulse to revisit a Goth club which used to be one of her favourites.

She rather enjoyed herself at the club, even though some of the new Goths looked about thirteen years old. The best part was meeting and dancing with her old friend Megan. “I’m delighted you’ve gone back to being a redhead,” Megan said. “I always fancied you that way! Mind, you’re cute as a blonde too...”

“When did you see me blonde?” Klaire asked curiously.

“I’ve gotten interested in hypnosis, especially the naughty erotic sort. I thought your Yahoo club was fabulous! The first time I found it I was looking at the club photo, saying to myself, ‘Could that possibly be...Yes, it is!’”

“Oh, blush! My husband has gotten really good at putting me under, and he makes me do the strangest things! It all feels perfectly natural at the time, but when I see the finished pictures I’m amazed I really did that...”

“Makes you randy though, doesn’t it, ducks?”

“Awfully! Do you know that from experience?”

Megan smiled reminiscently. “Kathleen and I had each other in a trance several times before she left. It put some excitement back in our fading relationship, I can tell you!”

“I thought you and Kathleen would be together forever!” Klaire exclaimed.

“So did I at one time, but I think I’m just not the forever type. Her Mum got sick and she had to go home to Belfast to take care of her. That could go on for years, and I’m not sure she’ll ever come back. To tell you the truth, after the obligatory tearful parting scene at the railway station, I think we both heaved huge sighs of relief.”

“You’re such a cynic, but I’m still glad to see you!”

“You’re a fine sight too, girlfriend!” Megan purred, looking Klaire up and down.

“Oh, stop!” Klaire giggled. “I had my baby two months ago, and I was pleased to find I could get into this old Goth outfit at all. I’m popping out of it, really!”

Megan said seriously, “You know, I’ve always wanted to pop you out of your clothes in a different sense. Your husband is a fine photographer and a good guy, for a bloke, but don’t you ever have...yearnings?”

Klaire was silent for a moment. “Yes, sometimes,” she whispered. “Right now, for instance!”

“Oh, good! You know I wouldn’t try to break up your happy home, right? This will be just an interlude, and if it embarrasses you to look back on, you could say that wicked lesbian hypnotised you into it!”

“I won’t be embarrassed,” Klaire said. “And I’m home alone tonight. Shall we go?”

Chapter Two: Trance Play

Klaire and Megan toured the house and fixed drinks, then settled down in the living room. Megan asked, “Would you like to use a pendulum to help you into a trance, or would you rather try a different way?”

“Pendulums and crystals make a good photo,” Klaire explained, “but watching them tires my eyes out. I’d rather try without one for a change.”

“Then just take a deep breath and hold it for a moment, then slowly blow out all tensions and worries,” Megan began. “Keep on breathing deeply and slowly, and let yourself relax more and more. As you listen to the traffic roaring by outside, and feel the chair beneath you, and see me sitting here, droning away much as your husband does when he’s putting you under, you can let yourself know that I am your friend. I always want what is best for you, Klaire, including our mutual pleasure this evening, so you can trust me and let me take temporary complete control of you. You remember the delicious warm langour of trance, and you can smile as you feel it coming over you again...Yes, just like that. Your eyes close themselves as soon as they are ready, and you can drift away into hypnosis...You feel like you’re floating on a cloud, and you can just enjoy the sensations as my voice sinks deep into your unconscious mind. You don’t even have to listen to my voice, just let it guide you...deeper and deeper...Very good! In a moment your eyes will open, and you will sink into an even deeper trance. At the count of three, as deep as you have ever been, let yourself enjoy the wonderful feeling...one...two...three!”

Klaire’s eyes opened, and she looked vacantly at Megan. Her face had the tranquil smoothness of deep trance. She seemed to see Megan at the end of a tunnel, and Megan’s voice seemed to be coming from all directions.

“Now you can enjoy being my pretty dolly, Klaire,” Megan suggested. “It makes you feel good to follow my instructions. You feel safe and cozy under my control, knowing that we are two women together. You want to be closer to me, and you begin to feel your clothes as an irritating obstacle, keeping us apart. You want to take your clothes off. You can speak freely, remaining completely relaxed in a deep trance. Tell me what you want to do!”

“I want to take my clothes off...” Klaire murmured.

“Let your hands automatically take all your clothes off, then stand up...that feels much better, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Megan.”

“Now that we are so much closer, you are free to call me Mistress. Would you like to do that for me?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“And you feel a delicious tingle inside every time you obey one of my commands. Do you like being my pretty dolly?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You don’t mind if I smoke, do you, Klaire?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Bring me a cigarette and the lighter out of my purse. Now, my pretty dolly, kneel down here beside me, and cup your hands in front of me. You feel delighted to be a human ashtray for me, and you feel that tingle of obedience every time the ash touches your hands.”

Klaire knelt and gazed up at Megan. She enjoyed watching her Mistress smoke so much that she was almost disappointed when the cigarette was finished. Megan allowed her to get rid of the ashes and the butt, then said, “Good girl!” Klaire trembled with pleasure at Mistress’ praise.

“Now, for just a minute, my pretty dolly can’t move. That’s right, your body seems to be a beautiful plastic mannequin; you can breathe and speak and blink your eyes, but otherwise you can’t move at all. I have you in perfect ropeless bondage, and you love that, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Megan removed her own top, then walked over to Klaire and began fondling her dark red hair, then running her hands all over her. “Good girl!” she said presently. “Now you can move again to obey me. Dance with me, my dolly, a sweet slow dance, and as you do, try to keep your nipples touching mine. And the sensations you feel as our breasts brush against each other make you so randy you can hardly stand it...”

The two women danced together for a time. Finally Megan stopped and said, “Kiss me, Klaire.” They kissed and embraced fervently. Megan caressed Klaire’s breasts and gently pinched her nipples, and Klaire moaned with pleasure.

“Are you ready to make love with your Mistress, Klaire?”

“Oh, please, Mistress!”

“Good girl! Come into the bedroom and enjoy an intense experience.”

As Megan led her hypnotised slave girl into the bedroom, she turned to the author’s third-person point of view and gave a wink. “Silly wankers! You didn’t really think we’d let you watch, did you?”

She went in, and firmly closed the door.

Chapter Three: Doubling Klaire’s Fun

The next weekend Klaire found that she desperately wanted to see Megan again, so she rang up to invite herself over. “Certainly, my pretty dolly, come ahead!” Megan said. “Do you have someone to take care of the wee babe?”

“The Young Master is visiting his other grandparents,” Klaire replied. “They insisted. After all, they hadn’t been able to spoil him for a whole week!”

“And would your husband mind if you stay over?”

“Not at all; you know how broad-minded he is about my interest in other broads! He’ll want to hear all about it afterwards, but you don’t mind that, do you?”

“Not really; he’s such a gentleman he doesn’t even insist on watching, so give the lad a treat is what I say. And I think you’ll have something exciting to tell him; I have a house guest who is one of your fans and is wild to meet you!”

After leaving a note telling her husband her plans, Klaire packed an overnight bag and hopped on the bus. It took her an hour to reach Megan’s district, but she was hardly aware of the time passing. She was deeply relaxed, and her mind was blank except for vivid memories of her last meeting with Megan. As she came in the door of Megan’s flat, and exchanged hugs and kisses with her hostess, she realized what was happening.

“I just carried out a post-hypnotic suggestion, didn’t I?” she asked Megan wonderingly.

“You certainly did, my pretty dolly, not that you had any choice in the matter!” Megan smirked.

“Now, now, Megan dear, let’s have a little respect for the submissives, shall we?” Klaire turned to see whom that velvet voice was coming from. The promised guest was a tall, voluptuous black woman, who carried herself like a queen.

“I’m Lady Jet, visiting from the other Birmingham in Alabama,” she smiled, taking Klaire’s hand. “And you are the famous Kinky Klaire! I’m thrilled to meet you; I loved your Yahoo club, and I’m so glad you’re back on the Web. Megan and I had often chatted online about hypnosis and BDSM, and she kindly invited me to use her flat as a base for a vacation tour of the Midlands.”

“I still can’t understand why I did that,” Megan scowled. “I’m normally much too selfish for that sort of gesture!”

“Oh, you probably just wanted to show your appreciation of my...black beauty!”

As Lady Jet said the last two words, Megan fell to her knees. Her face smoothed out, and her eyes glazed over, fixed on Lady Jet. She said, “I am your slave girl, my Lady. How may I serve you?”

“Go into the kitchen and bring in that nice tea you fixed, and wait on Klaire and me like a devoted maid. And while you do, make sure you’re properly dressed for your duties-starkers, that is!”

“Yes, my Lady!” Megan hurried off into the kitchen.

Klaire was astonished. “I knew Megan switched, but I’ve never seen her that submissive to anyone! You must be a wonderful hypnotist.”

“Some have said so,” Lady Jet said modestly, “but they’re usually my subjects, so they’re biased! I was just an aerobics instructor until a few years ago, but hypnosis fascinated me. I became a HypnoDomme as a hobby, but I recently got certified as a hypnotherapist. It’s nice to be able to help people with prosaic things too, but erotic power exchange is still where it’s at for me. I get a special thrill out of interracial power exchange, especially persuading white men to become the love slaves of black women. Of course, white women are fun, too, even if they don’t give me that extra blast of turning the tables. Speaking of that, would you like to join Megan in service to me tonight?”

“Yes, my Lady, I would like that very much indeed!”

“I will expect you to tell me if I ask you to do anything against your principles,” Lady Jet explained. “Preferences, however, are fair game, as Megan is now discovering!”

Klaire giggled, saying, “Megan is really enjoying herself, and I’m sure I will too.”

Megan came in naked with the tea tray, and waited on the other two women with the silent self-effacing attitude of a perfect servant. Lady Jet and Klaire chatted freely, accepting Megan’s service as calmly as she offered it. Presently Lady Jet said, “It’s time for you to have your tea, and you’ll find that you’re perfectly comfortable dressed the way you are. Return to us now, Megan!”

Megan shook her head as she sat down and poured herself a cup of tea. “That was wild,” she said. “Mind, I enjoyed it immensely! But when did you gain so much power over me, Lady Jet?”

“I’ve been trancing you over the Web for months, dear,” Lady Jet explained kindly. “I’ve instructed you not to remember how completely under my power you are, just as you are forgetting again now, because it makes it more fun to take you under. And you like anything that’s fun for me, don’t you?”

“Yes, my Lady,” Megan said sleepily.

Lady Jet turned to Klaire. “It’s time for you to join the merry throng of my hypnoslaves, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Yes, my Lady,” Klaire murmured wide-eyed.

“Would you like to dominate Megan tonight, or would you prefer to be her sister slave, or would you rather submit to us both? Your last free choice this evening!”

“I’m sure I will do whatever you want, Lady Jet,” Klaire answered, “but I have tried the Domme role, and it’s not me. I don’t really have a dominant bone in my body! I would love to be a slave girl for the night to both you and Megan.”

“Then that’s mostly how it will be,” Lady Jet promised. “Of course, as I said, I may play with your preferences a bit!”

Chapter Four: Jet Power

“Imagine a little round crystal ball, Klaire,” Lady Jet began. “Let yourself see it floating in midair in front of your face, just above your line of sight and a comfortable distance away. As you look deeply into the crystal ball, you see that it has beautiful colours deep inside. The colours keep changing as you look at them, mixing in whorls and spirals that gently pull your whole attention into the crystal ball. Now the ball begins to rotate, and the colours become brighter and more fascinating. The ball grows larger, and so absorbing that you can’t see anything else. You reach out and touch the surface of the ball, and it feels pleasantly soft and warm. The ball attracts you irresistibly. You step forward, and feel yourself sinking into the ball, and the colours surge through your body in waves of delicious relaxing feelings. You begin to hear beautiful soft music, changing slowly with the colours. Now you are completely inside the ball, and you don’t need to be aware of anything else. The colours and the feelings and the music will continue to change just fast enough to keep you in a delicious hypnotic trance. You can speak to me freely, Klaire. Do you like your HypnoBall?”

“Yes, Lady Jet!” Klaire murmured dreamily.

“Good! It will be yours to keep even after tonight. You won’t be aware of it except when you want to be, or when I say to you ‘Klaire, play ball!’ Then you will be back inside the ball, and deeply under my power, just as you are now.”

Lady Jet turned to Megan, who was watching Klaire avidly. Megan licked her lips and said hoarsely, " She looks so happy that way!”

“It’s time for you to be happy too,” Lady Jet said. “Look at me for a moment, and let yourself feel the impact of my black beauty!”

Megan again fell to her knees, and deeply into trance. “Just for a while, you feel my power flowing through Klaire to you,” Lady Jet told her. “Klaire is your Mistress, and you desire to serve and please her just as if she were me. For the time being, this collar is a symbol of my power and Klaire’s power. When you put it on, you will deeply enjoy an experience of helpless obedience to both of us. Are you ready?”

“Yes, Lady Jet,” Megan said quietly.

“Put on the collar now.”

Megan obeyed, and smiled as she felt herself becoming helplessly obedient.

“Your Mistress Klaire is now going to take you for a walk,” Lady Jet explained. “You follow where she leads you, willingly but with no way to resist. And with every step you take under Klaire’s power, your desire to make love with her and me increases.”

Lady Jet turned back to Klaire, who was blank-faced and relaxed, aware of nothing but the HypnoBall surrounding her. “Let your HypnoBall shrink back to a size small enough to hold in your hand, Klaire,” she instructed. “It will follow just ahead of you as we walk around the block together, keeping you deeply absorbed in trance without blocking your vision. Now look at Megan. For a little while, she feels like your slave girl, and you will pretend to be her Mistress. Attach this dog lead to her collar, and then we will go for a walk. And with every step, your desire to make love with Megan and me increases.”

Klaire fastened the lead to Megan’s collar. “I must follow where you lead me, Mistress Klaire,” Megan said automatically. Megan dressed quickly, and the three women then walked around the block together. Lady Jet gently led Klaire by the hand, and Klaire led Megan as if she were walking a dog. After they returned to Megan’s flat, all three women eagerly undressed, and sat down in the living room. “Megan and Klaire, return now,” Lady Jet commanded. “How did you like that experience?”

“That was...interesting,” Megan said slowly. “It let me see you in a whole new light, Klaire. You were my Mistress this time, and I would have done anything you wanted.”

“I could feel that from the way you responded to me,” Klaire replied, “and it almost made me feel dominant. That would have been quite unnatural, except that I knew I was really a puppet, and Lady Jet held my strings!”

“And you enjoyed that as much as I did?” Lady Jet asked. “Wonderful. You are a delightful pair of slaves, and I am in the mood to make smiles with both of you. Are you both ready for that?”

Her slaves agreed enthusiastically.

“Klaire, I’m going to put you into the same subspace Megan is in, to make you her Sapphic sex slave and mine. Klaire, play ball!”

Klaire’s eyes fell closed, and she was back in her HypnoBall for a moment. When she became aware of her surroundings again, she discovered that she was stiff as a board. She lay across Lady Jet, who lay on the floor. Lady Jet positioned her hands to hold Klaire securely, then lifted her straight up as if she were lifting weights. Klaire felt herself floating in midair, supported only by Lady Jet’s power. She thought about Lady Jet: her smooth brown skin, her shapely breasts with nipples like giant chocolate drops, the charming roundness of her arse ...and the more she thought of her, the more inflamed with desire she became. Then she remembered how she had felt about Mistress Megan the week before, and that feeling came back to her. She thought of Lady Jet, then Mistress Megan, then both together, and gasped and whimpered with arousal.

Presently Klaire realized that she was back on the floor, kneeling before Lady Jet side by side with Megan. “How do you feel about me now, Klaire?” Lady Jet asked.

“I am under the spell of your black beauty, my Lady,” Klaire heard herself answer.

“Good girl! Your other Mistress beside you feels the same way. You are both specially impressed with my big tail end; it does stick out, doesn’t it? Here, each of you kiss one cheek.”

The two slave girls joyfully kissed their Mistress.

This time it was Lady Jet who set limits for the author’s point of view. “We’re going to roll around with the lights on, because I like it that way. But you’re going to forget everything that happens as fast as you see it, because I like it that way.”

After a dreamy night, Klaire woke up entangled with her two Mistresses. Lady Jet woke also, and asked Klaire softly, “Did you like the hypnotic experiences I guided you through?”

“Very much, my Lady. The induction was quite different to the way my husband does it, but the delicious feeling of deep trance was just the same. I notice you didn’t need to ask if I enjoyed what you made me do!”

Lady Jet laughed. “I think I could tell you liked it! And here’s something else you’ll like. Klaire, play ball!”

This time it was Klaire’s turn to be a RoboMaid. She cooked breakfast, and served it naked to the other two women as their servant. Then Lady Jet brought her out of trance, and Klaire had breakfast. After a discussion of how they felt about what had happened, with Lady Jet ready to solve any problems or bad feelings, she and Megan kissed Klaire goodbye.

As Klaire came in the door of her house, her husband asked, “Did you have a good time, dear? You look tired but happy!”

Klaire laughed. “Just wait till you hear!”

THE END