The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Meeting Julie Misty

It was the first time I had visited Paris for years. I went up the Eiffel tower and photographed the stunning views around. I wandered round the Notre Dame Cathedral, admiring the architecture. Finally, having seen the sights I had wanted to see that morning, I went into a little café. The aroma of the food was wonderful, making me feel hungry. Although it was crowded, with only one small empty table, a round table in the corner. I decided to stay. I sat at the table, with my back to the corner, so I could see everything going on in the café. I looked at the menu. While reading it my thoughts were distracted by a delightful, soft French voice.

“Excusez-moi s’il vous plaît, ce siège est-il pris? Il semble être le seul épargné dans le café. Puis-je vous rejoindre?

I looked up into the most enchanting eyes I had ever seen. They were brown, with just a hint of green. She was the most beautiful lady I had ever seen, with long dark brown wavy hair falling over the soft shoulders.

“I am sorry I do not understand you.” I replied.

“Ah you are English” she said, switching languages in a way I couldn’t possibly do. “I said “Excuse me please, is this seat taken? It seems to be the only spare one in the cafe. May I join you?”

I smiled at her.

“Of course you may.”

After spending the morning alone in the French capital I was delighted to have someone to chat to. She was such an enchanting and delightful lady too.

She introduced herself as Julie Misty. We shook hands. Her hand was soft and warm, a delight to touch. I didn’t want to let go of it. She sat opposite. There was only one menu on the table to I gave it to her. A waitress came to take my order, but I shook my head. Julie made up her mind about what to have and put the menu down. The waitress returned and Julie ordered in French. I said,

“Please can I have the same?”

The waitress looked blank.

Julie repeated what I said, but in French. The waitress replied

“Oui, Oui”.

Julie then turned to me and said

“Would you like me to do all the communicating with the waitress? I don’t think she speaks a word of English.”

“Would you do that for me? You are very kind. Yes please!”

“Well in that case, perhaps it would be best if we exchanged seats, so I can grab her attention.”

“Yes of course.”

So we exchanged seats. So now I was facing the corner of the room, and there was nothing to distract my view of this beautiful young lady.

The meals came. Mine arrived first. I didn’t touch it until Julie’s arrived. She tucked her serviette into her blouse in case she spilled any food, and I copied her, tucking my serviette into my shirt. I offered her the salt and pepper. She said that she would taste the food first. I said

“Bon appétit » displaying my knowledge of a French phrase. She seemed to appreciate the effort and smiled at me.

She asked me what I was doing in Paris and I told her. She was able to give me plenty of advice about what to do in Paris and how to do it. I loved listening to her gentle voice, and her wise suggestions, which I wanted to follow. She seemed glad that I was going to take her advice. While we chatted we ate. We both had hearty appetites, and I felt quite full at the end. I was too full to move right away for sure. To be honest I was a little bit sleepy after the meal. I yawned. She smiled at me, as if she was glad I was yawning.

“Did you enjoy your meal?” she said.

“I guess so, you know I hardly tasted a mouthful, I was so engrossed in the conversation.”

“Do you like Paris?

“I love Paris” I replied.

“But you must see the French countryside too, while you are here” she advised.

“I’d love to, but I am only here for a few days, I really haven’t the time.”

She smiled.

“If you want I can help you imagine a French garden, and you will get an idea?” she said helpfully.

“Yes that would be nice.”

“Ok, close your eyes please. I want you to imagine yourself in a garden. The garden around you is gorgeous, with bright sunshine from the clear blue sky warming your face and body through the light cotton shift, the only item of clothing you are wearing, soft short grass luxurious beneath your bare feet and the scents of a hundred different flowers and plants in the air—soft, herbal scents from the fragrant herbs along the border; lavender, pineapple sage, basil. Shrubberies nearby add their fragrances—gardenias, lilacs ...Birdsong calls to you from the bottom end of the garden. A blackbird is calling from the top of a tree in the forest just past the border of the garden.”

“Can you see the garden Charlie?”

“Yes I can.”

“Can you smell the fragrances?”

“Yes Julie”.

“Can you hear the blackbird?”

“Yes.”

“Good – then I will continue. You go towards the forest, following the musical sound of the bird, your body warmed by the sun, the smooth fabric of your cotton shift gently brushing your skin; the cool grass caressing the soles of your feet ...There is a pergola ahead of you. You pass close by the pergola and the sound of the bubbling water as it flows along the channel, trickling, chuckling, gently relaxes and cools your body as you continue to walk slowly towards the forest and the birdsong.

Wind gently rustles the trees, adding to the trickling sound, the birdsong, the scent of pine from the wood you are closing in on, the aroma of lilacs and lavender, grass underfoot, cotton shift, bare feet, warm sun, bare skin, cool shade, relaxed body, sage scent, woodpecker rattle from the tree line, rustling branches, cool breeze ...

Your shift slides from your body, a gentle final caress of your goose bumping, trembling skin, lying behind you in a graceful pile as you take the next few steps towards the cool shade of the woods ... and now you enter the woods, warm air between the trees, shade as the tree trunks close in protectively around you,

rough bark of oaks, papery flaky bark of silver birch, brushing low branches of elder and ash caress the top of your head, the trickling and chuckling of water nearby, your hair as the wood teases your nose with a hundred woodland scents and aromas, borne to your nose on a gentle woodland breeze rustling between the trees, caressing your face and sweeping your hair back and teasing your skin as ahead, the wood goes darker, the warm air grows still as the ground begins to slope lower and you feel smooth, cool stone beneath your feet and you realise that this is a path you are walking along, a path through the woods ...

The path is smooth and cool and wide and you follow it as you start to go along it, down sloping, sloping down as you go lower and deeper down the grassy side of the wood, deeper and sloping, overhanging willow branches caress your face, head and shoulders, the warm wood is so welcoming, so inviting, sound of running water still nearby, and you are going lower, lower, deeper, so deep, and nearing the birdsong, so close, you hear it just ahead, warm, safe, deep, take a deep breath in, woodland aromas, breathe out, keep walking as you round the corner past a gently curving stand of copper beeches and just ahead of you is the bottom of the valley in the heart of the woods, rustling grass and undergrowth, moonlight silver shining in a column straight down through the trees ...

And right there, at the bottom, at the end of the path approaching, in a natural bowl, is a pool, a pool of reflecting clear water, and the trickling waters course down and fill that pool, and you reach the end of the path and approach the pool, and you put your toes into the rippling waters, disturbing the full moon reflected in the surface, and the waters are warm, so warm, and you allow yourself to step into the waters, smell so cool and clean and clear, like settling into a warm bath and relaxing, the waters buoying you as you recline and listen to the trickling waters, the rushing waters, the bubbling waters as they carry you gently, drifting, so peaceful, beautiful, drifting, carefree, at peace, and now draw a deep breath in, and hold it, and when you let it out you sink into a deep, gentle, peaceful sleep.

And relax as the clouds suddenly clear and let yourself go, the only way ahead is down, further and further down, deeper and deeper, more and more relaxed, and to go there is really easy because you just drift down gently, like a leaf on the wind, and let it happen as you let your unconscious pay attention and drift lower and lower, as you see a sign before you that says “I will count backwards slowly from 10, and when you get to 1 you will be there, in a deep place where no memories can form and nothing happens here, and you can and will forget.

10.

And you are so tired, now, and your head feels heavy on your shoulders. It is so heavy.

9.

And you can’t move your arms and legs, you’re so tired and they are so loose and heavy. Try them.

Your arms are so heavy that try as you might you cannot lift them. So you can give up now.

And as you give up, you sink further back and let go, and...

8.

Drifting, now, as you let go and your body sinks back into your chair, and take a deep breath in and let it go and...

7.

You are down, now, so very deep, and there is just the here and now, and nothing to forget and remember to forget, and deep breath in, and as you let your breath out you forget some more and...

6.

So tired, now, so heavy and sleepy and exhausted, and all you can do is to sink lower and lower, deeper and deeper you go, and...

5.

And halfway down, so sleepy and drowsy and floating and it’s wonderful, warm, just going down, deeper and deeper, breathe in, and as you breathe out...

4.

Your whole body is so heavy, sinking down further and further, deeper and deeper, and...

3.

And you are so close, now, with memory melting away and so tired and wanting so much to let it all go, and breathe in, and let it go, and ...

2.

And you’re almost there, so close you can taste it, smell it, touch it and it’s finally time to take that one more step and breathe in, and when you let it out...

1.

And you’re there. You have nothing to forget and nothing to regret and nothing to expect and it’s all gone and faded like warm summer mist and you are so warm and sleepy and drowsy and you only need to do just one more thing, and that is to let the last little bit of your mind go, and let go now, and go into a deep...

deep...

deep...

SLEEP.

I have an instruction for you.

Whenever I say “Secret sleep” to you, you will immediately fall back into a lovely, deep trance, as if you’ve never left trance. Whenever you receive an email or a Facebook message from me with “Secret sleep” in the subject line, you will return to this deep trance again, as if you never left the trance.

You now desire hypnosis. Hypnosis is great. Hypnosis is wonderful, and you love being hypnotized by me and following my instructions. In a moment I will wake you up and you will forget having been in a trance. You will pay for both mine and your meals. We will then visit places in Paris together. You will buy me a gift for being so kind to you. Do you understand Charlie?”

I grunted in agreement. Then she said in a soft voice. “You are a great subject. I knew you would be good. You are so suggestible. You are so submissive and you will find yourself getting more and more suggestible and submissive the longer you are with me.”

“In the next few moments I will count from 1 to 5. When I reach the number 5

you will be completely awake and feeling absolutely fantastic. With each number that I count you become more and more alert, until on the number 5, you open your eyes and are wide awake.

1. Beginning to awaken now, aware of my voice and the room around you.

2. Waking from the trance state feeling fantastic, bringing with you all that you have learned.

3. Aware of your body now, and the position of your arms and legs.

4. Stretch your arms now as you begin to open your eyes, feeling refreshed and excited about your trance experience.

5. Eyes open and wide awake. Feeling fantastic! Well done!”

I woke, paid the bill, and followed her out of the café, my eyes caught on her lovely backside as she led the way. I belonged to Julie Misty now, and she knew it. I knew it too, but I didn’t mind at all!