The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Medical Visit

If you are under 18, this story is not appropriate and you should exit now.

Chapter II The appointment

Dr. Howard arrived on time. He was wearing loose fitting shorts, a polo golf shirt and tennis shoes.

“Please take off your shorts and underwear and lay on the exam table. Here is a drape to cover yourself. Stephanie will start an IV.”

Some months before, I had slipped Ketamine into Stephanie’s tea and hypnotized her. After repeated conditioning, I was able to induce a deep trance without the need of Ketamine. She would willingly obey whatever was commanded of her once induced into trance with the single word, “Submission”.

Ketamine was in the IV bag. I started a slow drip, designed to suppress David’s logical thought processes. The frontal cortex was especially sensitive to the effects of Ketamine. I couldn’t help but smile, knowing that he would soon become a blank slate to program as I wished.

“David, I want you to take a deep breath and concentrate on the sound of my voice. You will soon begin to feel very heavy and relaxed.”

“Take another deep breath and exhale slowly. Imagine that you are on an escalator that is going down. This escalator is suspended above the clouds and as it travels down with you, you feel yourself becoming so very relaxed, warm, safe and secure.”

“How do you feel?”

“I feel very relaxed.... your voice seems far away and everything seems kinda fuzzy. Have you star...did the procegur yet?”

“Not yet David. Take another deep breath and exhale slowly. Concentrate only on the sound of my voice. You feel completely relaxed, completely at ease, without any concerns or cares in the world. As the escalator continues down, you find that you are going deeper and deeper, becoming more relaxed and feeling wonderful. Your eyes are becoming so heavy that they cannot remain open. All you want to do is close your eyes and listen to my voice. Isn’t that right David?”

“Yezz”

David’s glazed eyes fluttered momentarily, then closed completely. He was asleep.

“David, you are deeply asleep... in a deep hypnotic sleep. You hear only my voice. You trust me completely and will do whatever I tell you to do. Do you understand”

“Yes”

Stephanie was looking at me with a perplexed expression. “What are you doing? Are you hypnotizing him?”

“Stephanie, listen carefully.... “SUBMISSION”. Stephanie’s head drooped immediately as she closed her eyes and swayed sideways. I gently guided her to a nearby chair. “You will remain in a deep trance here awaiting my further instructions”.

Stephanie responded “Yes master”.

“David, you are going deeper and deeper. You feel safe and secure and want to please me. You want to obey me. The thought of obeying me completely and without hesitation makes you feel so good. Obeying immediately without thought or hesitation makes perfect sense, doesn’t it?

“Obey you... I don’t understand”

He was resisting. I turned up the rate on the I.V. drip and continued to deepen the trance. “David, you hear only my voice taking you deeper and deeper. You feel so wonderful. As you become more and more relaxed, it seems completely natural and right to do exactly as I tell you. You hear only my voice in your head. You want to obey me. You need to obey me. Each and every time you obey a command I give you, you feel better and better. It feels so good to obey me. Now I want you to repeat after me, I must always obey Dr. Johnson immediately and without hesitation.”

“I must obey Dr. Johnson”

“How must you obey me, David?”

“I must obey you immediately and without hesitation.”

“Good boy. You feel so warm and cozy, so incredibly relaxed. Submitting your will to mine just now has made you feel absolutely great. Surrendering to me completely makes you feel so wonderful, doesn’t it?

“Yez”

“The idea of being completely submissive to me is actually causing you to become excited and aroused.”

I removed the drape from David’s naked lower body. His penis and testicles had been shaved clean of hair as instructed. I watched as his flaccid penis began to fill with blood.

“David, just as you hear me now inside your head, in your mind’s eye, you can see me standing naked before you. You pick me up and carry me to the bedroom. You are desperate to be inside me.”

The girth of his penis began to fill out as the shaft began to elongate and stiffen. Soon his penis was fully erect and extended vertically a full eight inches.” I was impressed. His conditioning was going better than I had expected.

“You have entered me David, and the feeling is more incredible than you could ever have imagined. With each plunge, my pussy clamps around your cock, pleading for it to stay buried deep inside. You are so deep, you can feel my cervix pressing against your penis. You feel a tremendous pressure building up. You need to orgasm, David, but I won’t let you yet. The pressure is building up and your testicles are squeezing down. The pressure is so intense that it is becoming painful to hold back.”

Davids buttock muscles tightened as he moaned and undulated his hips. His gyrations became more pronounced and the veins on his forehead began to stand out. In his mind, he was fucking me hard at this very moment. I could feel myself getting wet as I got caught up in the fantasy.

I reached for a sterile cup and grabbed the end of his rigid rod tilting it into the cup.

“You desire only to please me. Your penis is incredible. I can see it, feel it, throbbing and I know you want to cum.

I deepened the hallucination. “It feels so powerful inside me, David.... I can’t stand it... I’m coming... I give you permission to ORGASM NOW!”

Immediately and with explosive fury he ejaculated. Each convulsive thrust spewed forth thick, hot, viscous sperm into the cup. Except for one thick strand that bolted up and surprised me in the eye, ruining my mascara, I captured most of it in the cup. I reached up and blotted the cum from my eye and cheek.

“By surrendering to me completely, you have just experienced the most intense orgasm you have ever had.”

I was conditioning his subconscious mind to accept my statements as absolute truths and to replace his free will with whatever suggestion I inserted into his mind in the future.

“Stephanie, stand up and open your eyes, but remain asleep”

Stephanie obeyed as ordered. “Dr. Howard has created a bit of a mess here. Use your tongue and clean it up.”

David’s penis lay on it’s side. It was beginning to soften, but still involuntarily spasmed in a small pumping motion to extrude small quantities of sperm and semen. Stephanie grasped David’s penis between her manicured fingers and lovingly licked the jism from the shaft. Then she milked the penis, sucking it to remove the last few remnants. This she dutifully swallowed.

“David, did you enjoy the orgasm you just experienced?”

“Yes mam”

In the future you will respond “Yes, master. Do you understand”

“Yes master”

“I control you completely now. I can bring you intense pleasure, or I can cause intense pain. You are helpless to act on your own. You are now completely limp and cannot move. You have complete sensation in your genitals and will feel everything that I do. You will not be able to make a sound, but you will be able to feel pain.”

I kinda felt bad about doing this to him, but it was part of the conditioning. For his mind to be completely under my control, he must be programmed to obey completely and instantly. Pleasure was part I. Pain was part II of the conditioning. I would know the depth of his programming by what happened next. If necessary, I was ready to supplement the Ketamine with Versed to induce amnesia, but I doubted it would be necessary. The Ketamine was not an anesthetic. It only served to turn off the thinking part of the brain, exposing the subconscious brain to my manipulation. I turned the Ketamine drip rate down.

I lifted his now limp penis and began to wash it with betadine. Both testicles were also cleaned carefully before a sterile operative drape was applied. Stephanie, in the meantime, stared straight ahead, oblivious to her surroundings.

Holding the sac in place, I palpated the vas deferens and made my incision. The opposite testicle retracted, the so called cremasteric reflex. I knew he could feel the blade. I quickly dissected away the various sheaths around the vas, clamped it, ligated (cut) it, then cauterized the ends with heat. He remained motionless, save for the occasional faint whimper and beads of sweat on his forehead. I repeated the procedure on the other testicle. He was neutered. The pain he had just experienced must have been incredible, yet he had been unable to move or respond, simply because I had commanded it. The sense of power I felt made my head swim. The trance was deep and he was an excellent subject. I would have no further need for Ketamine, except from time to time to re-inforce his training. The possibilities seemed endless.

“David, we are done. As you experienced, I can cause you great pleasure or great pain and you are unable to do anything about it. You are my pet and will gladly do anything I command of you. In the future when I say the command “SLEEP”, you will immediately enter a deep hypnotic trance and obey my every instruction. Do you understand?”

“Yes master”

“Good boy. You have not been a very good husband to Leslie in the last few years. This is going to change. You are going to be more appreciative of her and stop taking her for granted. When she needs help around the house, you will gladly volunteer to help out. Also, you will start treating all women with more respect and dignity. Whenever you start to slip back into your old arrogant ways, your testicles will begin to ache and swell as if they were caught in a vice. The only way to relieve the pain will be to submit to your wife. Is this perfectly clear?”

“Yes master”

“You will find that Leslie is more beautiful than ever. You will constantly be horny around her and eager to please her whenever and however she wants—not just when you want it. If she commands you in my absence, you will be compelled to obey her. Repeat my instructions”

“I will please Leslie whenever and however she wants. I will obey her”

“Very good. I am going to awaken you on the count of 5. You will have no recollection of the pain or the orgasm. You will go home and tell Leslie that it wasn’t at all bad and that I am a wonderful physician. You will not remember having been hypnotized and if anyone ever asks you if you have been hypnotized, you will insist that you cannot be hypnotized. I am writing an article about the use of Ketamine to increase suggestibility in outpatient anesthesia and you are going to write the third chapter in your own words from what you can recall and understand.”

“Stephanie, when I reach 5 you will also wake up and realize you had another one of your black-out spells. You will believe this is from all the wine you have been drinking lately.”

“1, 2... feeling good, 3, 4... waking up feeling refreshed, 5... wake up!”

“Wow. That Ketamine is great. I didn’t feel a thing. You should write an article”

“Actually I plan to do just that and I would like you to collaborate from your perspective as the patient”

“I would be glad to record my experiences, but frankly I don’t recall anything.”

“Well, I think you might recall a few bits and pieces later when your head clears, plus I suspect we will have some more sessions before this is all over.”

Stephanie had a strange expression on her face and she appeared to be rolling something around with her tongue.

“What seems to be the matter, Steph?”

Stephanie reached up and pulled a small hair from between her teeth. “I don’t know... seems like I got a small curly hair in my mouth somehow.”

“Must be that new boyfriend of yours.”

She blushed, “I guess...”

“Dr. Howard, I will need to see you back in 4 weeks for a recheck and a sperm count to make sure we got all the little critters. We didn’t use any external stitches, so no need to come back for stitch removal. I want you to go home, raise your feet and place ice on your testicles. No sex for 2 weeks... OK?”

“Right doc. And I will see you in a month for your PAP smear.”

“We shall see...”

“Hey, you smeared your makeup”, Dr. Howard pointed out as he put on his underwear and lifted his shorts.

I reached into my lab coat and retrieved my compact mirror taking a quick look. Fortunately he didn’t ask how it happened as I was momentarily at a loss for words. “Thanks, I’ll take care of it.”