The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Me and Jiulio

This part one of a series I thought up in my head based around organised crime. I’ve been playing a lot of Xbox recently and certain sandbox crime games may have inspired this action although all the characters and settings are my own. This isn’t as steamy as it could be, but I think it’s okay as an introduction, if you like it then let me know and it might motivate me to write some more. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy!

Part One: The Cop

Jiulio was the leader of the gang, a mid-level criminal group who dabbled in robbery, drugs, car theft, stolen goods. A bit of everything really. He was also the man most like a brother to me, maybe even a father.

Standing a fraction over six feet tall, muscular, with the slick black hair and olive complexion common to people with the same Italian heritage as he had, he was never short of female attention. He could pick a girl up in almost any bar, have his way with her and then cast her off without any thought, I admired him for that. Me? I was his complete opposite really, slightly overweight, barely scraping five foot five, pale with short ginger hair, I was the gang’s driver which meant I was at my best at a task that involved sitting down, and it showed.

Sometimes Jiulio would be able to help get me a girl, the less attractive friend or sister of a girl he was fooling around with, but it was never anything special and I never felt like it was about me – you know? Anyway, Jiulio had been getting a little restless of late and neither girls nor jobs seemed to be doing anything for him. I’d seen a succession of pretty girls come and go, seen money flowing in but there was clearly something on his mind, he wanted something else, something more. A new challenge or a new chapter or something.

And so as sweet as our lives were, everything had to change and they day those changes began was the day I met Jiulio’s new girlfriend.

* * *

I had arranged to meet Jiulio at his apartment on the East side of town, it was pretty plush and in a good area, I pulled up the car and knocked on his door.

“Andy!” he exclaimed, throwing open his arms to embrace me in his typical fashion, issuing a hearty thump to my back which knocked the wind from my slightly. “Come in my friend, there is someone I want you to meet!”

He led me into the living room where sitting on the couch was a woman. I have to admit, I wouldn’t have put her down as Jiulio’s type, she was classy (not normally his thing), she was slim, athletic even; with a short brown bob of hair, sure – she had a pretty face – but nothing exceptional, her eyes though were bright and alert, full of life, they almost sparkled a crystal-like blue. Although she was sitting down, I’d guess she was taller than me, even without heels, and she was wearing a tasteful, not too revealing (but just revealing enough) mint green cocktail dress. He introduced her as Katherine, his girlfriend.

I told her it was pleasure to meet her, I knew Jiulio had been seeing a new girl but I figured it was another short-term thing, but he never normally brought his flings back to his own apartment, normally going back to theirs or to one of the houses that the gang ran for hideouts, stashing materials, or as bolt holes. This must be serious, I thought. Jiulio took the bottle of wine I’d brought and went into the kitchen to find a bottle opener, I sat on the couch alongside Katherine and did my best to engage in small talk – although even this level of interaction with a woman was making me a little sweaty and nervous.

“So. Katherine, how did you meet Jiulio?”

She smiled, she did have a nice smile, I suppose, “we got chatting in a bar, K-Bar, I’d finished work and was out with some friends.” I nodded, K-Bar wasn’t somewhere we normally went but I guess Jiulio had been prowling around beyond his normal turf lately.

“And what do you do? For work I mean.” I asked, as Jiulio came in with a glass of wine for me, he handed it to me and I took a sip just as she replied, “oh I’m a police officer”, I nearly spat the wine across the room. As it was I stifled a choke and managed to swallow the stuff, she gave me a funny look and I swear I must have gone green, or had a big arrow above my head or something. Jiulio just looked at me, a big smirk on his face.

“Dude, I’ve got wine all down my top, can you help me find something to clean it off with?” I asked, dragging him into the kitchen. Once we were safely out of easy earshot I spun around and let him know what I thought.

“What the fuck man?! What the fuck?! Have you lost your mind or something? Not only are you dating a cop, but you’re bringing her back here to your actual home and introducing her to other gang members! You’re out of your fucking mind. Fuck fuck fuck. She’s not even that hot dude, no offense, but why would you take a risk like this? AND WHY WOULDN’T YOU AT LEAST WARN ME IN ADVANCE!”

“You finished?” he asked, handing me a wet cloth for my wine splattered shirt. “I know exactly what I’m doing little brother, have I ever led us wrong before?”

There was a gleam in his eye, something I’d not seen for a long while, something that meant he was onto something big. He reached into a cupboard and pulled down a brown medicine bottle, there were two or three others in the cupboard, all identical. He unscrewed the top and poured a few drops into one of two glasses of wine, then replaced the bottle. Picking up both glasses he went back into the living room without another word or a backwards glance. I followed, still dabbing my shirt absentmindedly, and watched wide-eyed as he handed the drugged drink to the cop... I mean, to Katherine. From where she was sitting, she couldn’t see my face so I mouthed to him “What the fuck?!” and went to sit back down.

Katherine the cop took a drink and then another larger mouthful, “mmm this is nice wine Andy, did you bring this?”

“Errr, yeah, it’s an imported Italian label I know Jiulio likes, he thinks it’s from a region he should’ve grown up in or something, even though he’s never even been to Italy.” Jiulio shot me an un-amused look, meanwhile Katherine had almost downed her glass of wine, “whoa sorry, that was really nice, is there any more?”

“In a minute honey, you need to just sit back and listen for a moment don’t you Kat?” said Jiulio in his strong I’m-not-taking-any-shit voice he’s use on a gang underling who had gotten out of line.

Katherine didn’t look so good, her eyes had lost their sparkle and seemed kind of glassy, she must be some kind of lightweight... or whatever was in that bottle was some potent stuff. But why would Jiulio use roofies on a cop he’s already convinced to date him?

“Not Kat, told you... I like Katherine... maybe Kate... hate Kat.” She slurred.

“No, girl, you’re wrong. You love being Kat. Kat is your preferred name. Katherine is too snooty and Kate is too plain. You’re Kat. Gottit?”

I tried to interrupt, he was going to piss her off and I didn’t want to deal with a pissed off cop, especially when she realised she’d been drugged but he waved me down. I just sat and watched the amazing display.

“Mmm’kay, yeah, I love being Kat” she mumbled.

“That’s my girl. Okay Kat, you love being my girl don’t you baby, you love being around me and doing what you’re told and you’d never. EVER. Do anything to hurt me, or put me or any of my friends [here he shot me a glance] in any sort of danger physically, emotionally, or with the law. Ain’t that right Kat baby?”

She smiled and nestled against his arm, “of course Juli... Jiulio... I love being your girl... I’d never... ever... do anything to hurt you...”

“Or my friends”

“Or your friends” she looked over to me, her arm still wrapped around Jiulio’s, her eyes were looking a little more like themselves now, the boss smiled at me, that knowing job-well-done smile.

“Go get Kat another glass of wine will you Andy, in a clean glass – you know what I’m saying.”

I nodded and went to get Katherine... Kat... another glass of the wine, as Jiulio asked I didn’t spike it but I couldn’t resist opening the cupboard. There were four bottles of the stuff in there. All identical except that one now had a tiny bit less than the others. None of the bottles were sealed. Glancing towards the living room I decided to do something that I’m not proud of. I took out my hipflask of whiskey that I carry everywhere with me and poured it down the sink. Then I filled with the clear liquid from the brown bottle, it took almost the whole bottle to fill, once done I screwed the hip flask shut and stashed it back in my pocket. Then I refilled the brown bottle with tap water, put it back in the cupboard, exactly where it had been, and then took the wine through to Jiulio and Kat.

I walked into the living room, sweating with guilt, and almost dropped the wine all over the carpet. There on the table was a pile of coke and Jiulio was forming lines on the surface right in front of Kat. She didn’t look happy, she was biting her lip though and watching him work, not trying to stop him. I touched her arm to get her attention and gave her the wine. She smiled at me and said thanks but then went back to watching Jiulio, and frowned.

“Babe, don’t do that stuff, at least not around me. You know I’m a cop!”

Jiulio smiled and indicated I should help myself to the cocaine; hesitantly I started to form my own line across the table from the boss. “I know Kat, baby, but you wouldn’t shop me or my boy here would you?” he asked before taking a long hard snort. He threw himself back in the chair, a satisfied look on his face. I did the same as she answered.

“Well no Jiulio, you know I’d never do that, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it.” She took a sip of the wine, “huh, it doesn’t taste as good this time.”

“That’s because you’re used to it now baby, you need to try some of this!” Jiulio waved at the coke on the table.

“No way! God Jiulio, maybe I should just go. You can call me when you want to hang out without drugs.” She made to get up but Jiulio grabbed her arm and held her in her seat.

“Hey, don’t be like that Kat, just try a bit, you might like it. It hurts me to know you don’t want to try the things I like Kat baby, you don’t want to hurt me do you? I thought you were my girl?” She bit her lip again, it was quite an endearing trait of hers actually... or maybe that was the coke that was searing a sparkling line through my brain... Either way, when he said about hurting him she calmed down and leaned forward to watch as he started to cut her a line on the table.

* * *

The next morning I woke up on Jiulio’s sofa. My head felt like a steam train had crashed somewhere behind my left eye ball. It took me a while to remember what had happened, and then I saw Kat. She was passed out on the chair, wearing nothing but her bra and panties, a half empty beer bottle cradled in her arms, residue of coke around her nose and on her breasts (I think Jiulio and I had taken turns snorting it from her cleavage...). I left her as I found her and made my way to the kitchen, my mouth felt like three deserts had been dumped there. Maybe they fell off the train...

In the kitchen I found Jiulio making coffee. The bastard never felt the same as a mere mortal the morning after a big night. He was wearing a vest and some boxer shorts and looked well rested and perky. Sometimes I hated him.

“What the fuck happened last night?!”

He grinned and handed me a coffee. “We partied with my girl Kat, don’t you remember?”

“Of course I fucking remember doing coke and boozing all night with a cop! What I meant was how the fuck did it happen?”

“Ohhhh” he took a sip of his coffee, “well that’s all down to Sammy.”

“Sammy the Genius?” Sammy was the chemist for several of the gangs in the area; he cut the drugs, cooked up new ones, and just generally used science in ways I can’t imagine. Jiulio snorted derisively.

“He’s not such a genius. Sure, he cooked up this mind control potion shit, but then he thought he could use it on me to run the gang from behind the shadows. I caught him dosing up some dope he wanted me to sample.”

“Shit, man, what happened?”

Jiulio grinned, “I fed it to him. Put a gun to his head and made him eat the stuff right there and then, every bite swallowed. Then I asked him what the fuck if he was trying to poison me, but he told me everything. I guess he had to. He was going to take over all the gangs with this stuff, I was supposed to be the first, he explained that it makes someone super suggestible for about five minutes per few drops, they’ll do anything, you can rewrite their whole personality and it’s almost impossible for them to resist what you tell them once the stuff wears off. Turns out Sammy had eaten enough to keep him pliable for twenty minutes of so.”

“Fuck, that’s insane, imagine if he’d pulled it off.”

Jiulio nodded, “Hell, this would be a totally different story if that had happened. As it is I made it so he wouldn’t ever try anything like that again.”

I stared wide eyed, “you killed him?!”

Jiulio laughed, “I thought you had more respect for me that that. If Sammy can keep making this stuff we could rule the world! No, I used the stuff to instruct him to never try to use it on any gang members again unless ordered to. I made him super obedient to me, and me only, but he’s going to carry on behaving as normal to the other gangs for now so they don’t suspect anything. Apparently it takes months to brew up even a bottle’s worth of this stuff but I took all he had and he’s working on more right now.”

* * *

I finished my coffee and decided to make a move before Kat woke up, although part of me wanted to see how she’d react to her first morning after on coke. Jiulio said she wasn’t working today which I guess was some small comfort.

The whole thing explained his better mood, he was always ambitious, but he also liked to mess with those who messed with him. To own a cop and control her in the way he’d done would be a massive turn on for him, but to be able to take the level of control of this city the way he’d be able to with that formula... shit... things were going to get interesting round here fast.

As I sat in my car I felt the hip flask in my pocket. Yes... things were going to get very interesting indeed...