The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A nod to Joe Mama’s Headshots—a story we both really loved...

* * *

Mayoral Candidate

To say that Katrina Simmons’s mayoral campaign had a rough start, would be considered an understatement by most.

While she had a number of years experience on the Parks Board and City Council to her credit, plus a good reputation from her work on the on the boards of a handful of local charities, she had difficulty shaking her role as the underdog in the campaign. The incumbent mayor had little difficulty characterizing her as a trust-fund playgirl who was ‘playing politician’. While these characterizations were certainly unwarranted, Katrina was caught off guard by her opponent’s tact, expecting her platform to make more traction with voters. Ironically, her natural good looks caused her more problems than good. Standing 5′11, with full D-sized breasts and a thin waistline, full lips, a dazzling mane of dark hair, and naturally rosy cheeks, Katrina was more than striking. As one crass radio personality put it, “I’d rather cum on her than vote for her”.

Ms. Simmons’s realized all too late how conservative and sexist this town really was. Just as she was ready to throw in the towel, however, her campaign caught a lucky break. Two of her opponent’s most senior advisors were photographed coming out of Mind-bender, one of the city’s most notorious fetish clubs, and the subject of a long-term community outrage, especially after allegations of coercion and questionable working conditions emerged in the press the previous year.

Katrina Simmons was quick to react and gave a series of powerful speeches condemning the low moral fiber of her opponent’s team. When the incumbent mayor refused to dismiss his advisors, it added more fuel to the situation, and the polls started to show a real reversal of numbers. As the newly favoured candidate, Ms. Simmons deftly shifted gears and began to highlight the full breadth of her platform.

Barring a major disaster in her campaign, she would be this city’s next mayor.

* * *

“Thanks for agreeing to this interview, Ms. Simmons. I’m Chris McKnight”

Katrina shook the journalist’s hand with a confident firmness. As fate would have it, neither her campaign manager, nor publicity coordinator were able to make it to this interview—both got caught up with emergencies at home and had left hurried and apologetic voice messages on the office phone, with reminders about this interview and best wishes. For the first time in over six years, she’d be handling a journalist with no back up. But no matter, she was a pro. She’d done thousands of interviews, and this one would be a walk in the park, or so she’d been told. Traffic on the way to the hotel had been a breeze as well, so she’d even had time to grab a coffee while she went over her itinerary for the day and some key speaking points for this interview and others.

“My pleasure, Chris, I’m always happy to talk to the press about my candidacy. It really is the best way for me to get the word out about the fantastic platform I’m bringing to the mayoral race. We’re going to rid this city of all the corruption that has been plaguing city hall in recent years. What paper did you say you were with?”

“We’re from policy-daily.com—an online political news service, but our news feeds and interviews make their way to quite a few other sites and some print publications.”

“Oh, excellent. I’m surprised I don’t know it. Shall we begin?”

“Perfect, thanks. We’re all set up for you in here. Ms. Simmons, this is Brian, our photographer. Do you mind if we take a few photos to go along with the interview? Brian can just snap off a few photos while we’re in the middle of conversation.”

“Hi Brian—sure that’d be fine. Unusual looking set-up you have,” she said with a bemused smile, “I haven’t seen a flash unit quite that big before.” Katrina took a moment to size up these two. They were dressed more casually than she’d expected. She doubted tear-away pants were even in fashion, let alone suitable as professional attire. Maybe this came from working at a .com? The funny thing is that even their eyewear matched—right down to the funny amber tint the lenses had. So odd.

“Oh, yes—it’s a new flash we just got that works best for online photos”, Brian explained.

Chris leaned in with his clipboard. “All settled? Ok, let’s here’s my first question: At the age of 32, You’re the youngest candidate by far in this mayoral race, in addition to being the only woman. How do you intend to overcome these hurdles?”

“Well, firstly, I don’t see them as hurdles. As you can read in my press material, I have done plenty of committee work, and hav- «FLASH» uh.. have been active in civic politics for the better part of 14 years. I’m also bringing an energy that I feel will apeal to voters old and young. Importantly, I—«FLASH» I .. uh... I.. sorry, Brian? that flash is a little too bright I think. It’s kind of distracting. Can the photos wait for after?”

“Sorry”, Brian answered, “I just need a few more. Maybe you can pose for some? Can you look right here for a moment and I’ll snap off a few? «FLASH»«FLASH»«FLASH»«FLASH» Perfect. Just keep going, I just need a few more while you two are chatting.”

“Sure, I uh... I suppose that would be fine... where was I? Um, I seem to have lost track of what I was just saying.”

“You were saying how you thought your youth and sexiness would appeal to voters”, answered Chris

“Oh... uh.. right.. well.. while I think those things give me a certain appeal, it’s really my platfor—«FLASH» .. uh, my policy platfo—«FLASH»«FLASH»... ummm.. I.. umm.. Oh, I think I’ve lost track of what I was saying again.. sorry, this is unusual for me.” Katrina struggled to gather her thoughts, but a sort of cloud had come over her all of a sudden.

“You were talking about how much you loved being the sexiest candidate in this race. That is was a big turn on for you...”

“The sexiest... well yes... I mean, I have years of—” «FLASH»«FLASH»«FLASH»

“..and were just saying how hot you are getting, and were just about to take your top off.”

“My top? Sorry, what??” Cloudy head or no, Katrina knew this was completely inappropriate. “What the hell are you talking about?? I don’t think I shoul—” «FLASH»«FLASH»«FLASH» Her anger was suddenly caught short. In a haze, she tried to think why that had upset her at first..

The journalist pressed on: “I think you should undo a few buttons, just to appeal to the younger voters. The public wants to know you’re not one of those uptight politicians. You know, that you’re fun.” «FLASH»

“Oh.. yes.. that would be ok... I .. «FLASH» uhh.. like this?”

“That’s right. That’s very hot. The voters will love that. Maybe a few buttons more? There you go, perfect. «FLASH»«FLASH» Ok, undo the rest of them now.. the voters are interested in what colour bra you wear..” «FLASH»«FLASH»

“Oh, of course.. my bra.. I...”

«FLASH» “There we go. Nice, rose lace. Very classy. Do your panties match? Can we see? Yeah, just hike that skirt up a bit and lets have a peek. «FLASH»«FLASH» Beautiful. Ok, touch yourself a bit there... mmm... looks like you’re getting a bit wet there... maybe you should take those panties right off, that would make it easier, huh? «FLASH»«FLASH» Ok, now hold that pose.. yes, legs open wide, «FLASH» get your fingers right in your pussy «FLASH»... nice.. now look here, give me a nice slutty smile.” «FLASH»«FLASH»

“Oh yes, it’s hot... actually, can you hold still while I take that bra off you? There we go... that’s better, huh? «FLASH» Let Brian get a few more like that. ”

Katrina frowned. This was wrong. Something was wrong here—she couldn’t place what it was, but the feeling made her panic somewhat.

Sensing her dismay, the interviewer changed tactics... reaching his hand out to steady and soothe her, stroking her erect nipples and saying with an even tone, “I think the voters would be interested in knowing you intimately, don’t you?...”

“Oh, uh, yes, right... well...” confusion had taken over for Katrina and Chris knew she was his for the taking, and take her he would. But first, to bring her campaign to it’s knees, literally!

“Kneel here... hold the microphone close to your mouth”, and into her hands he placed his hard cock «FLASH» “.. just open your mouth, that’s perfect.” «FLASH» He eased the cock between her ripe and ready lips... «FLASH» «FLASH» " That’s it, you’re doing great, the voters will be very impressed with your strides to appeal to all constituents.” «FLASH»

“Let’s just push it in a bit further, that’s a girl” as the cock slid further between her slick painted lips, nudging the back of her throat. “Tell the voters how much you love sucking cock Ms Simmons...” «FLASH» GURGLE.... “What’s that, you want more?” «FLASH» «FLASH»

Brian moved in closer while Chris held the back of her head and allowed the cock to bottom out deep in her throat, Brian taking time to capture that look of desperation and confusion in her beautiful, bewildered eyes... «FLASH» «FLASH» Confusion, because she had not yet realized what her career had become, what she had become.... Soon...

Slowly drawing the huge cock back out of her hungry mouth, catching the strings of precum and saliva connecting the shiny member to her slick lips perfectly in each photo «FLASH» «FLASH»

“I think you’re ready for your in-depth questions, Katrina—let’s get to the meat of why you’re here” hehehe «FLASH» «FLASH»

“What do you think the voters want most from you, doggy style or good ol’ missionary?”

Confusion mixed with lust as Katrina struggled to focus on what she wanted to say... the message, she felt, was not being conveyed properly....

“Mmmmm..... I... I’m not sure ... uh...”

“Oh, I’m sure—don’t you worry, this interview will knock the socks off everyone «FLASH» Just slide your wet pussy right down on here... that’s great... «FLASH» mmm... perfect «FLASH» «FLASH»

“Now put your hands under those gorgeous breasts and hold them up for the camera..«FLASH» «FLASH» Oh, you really are the ‘top’ candidate, aren’t you?? Top in your riding... hehehe «FLASH» «FLASH» Oh, I think that’ll make the perfect headline, don’t you Ms. Simmons?? «FLASH» Oh, damn.. you feel amazing... uunnngh...keep riding .. that’s so hot.... «FLASH» You’re getting into this I see... oh fuck if you aren’t my favourite interview yet... Ok, Brian—I think we’re ready for the video cam now... uuhhhggg.. oh baby you are fuckin’ suhhh-weeet.”

Katrina gurgled an incoherent response, while Brian set up his tripod and video camera.

Chris pulled his hard cock from the depths of her hungry pussy, and settled himself on the floor on his back, while Brian led the dazed Katrina over and pushed on her shoulders to lower her back on to the impaling member..... while she settled into an enthusiastic rhythm, captured on video, Brian lubed up his own throbbing dick and smeared a bit of lube on Katrina’s puckered pink ass..... then he zoomed the video in to catch the look on her face when he unceremoniously thrust his huge hard cock straight into her bum..... marveling both at the tight friction and the tense of shock as poor Katrina howled out.... “aaarrghhhh..... uh uh uh.....” moaning and resuming her stride while adjusting to the unexpected anal intruder. Soon she was thrashing and panting, riding both cocks madly, caught in a frenzy of tingling sensations and firing synapses.... more a climax than a person! The wild bucking pushed both men to sudden and momentous orgasms, the hot seed gushing into both Katrina’s stretched holes and pooling out from the see-saw piston action.

Katrina seemed nearly catatonic from the intense orgasm that seemed to go on and on.... while both men pulled softening cocks with a squishing plop from her abused holes. Laying her on her back, legs outstretched and cum drooling from all her nether orifices.... Brian snapped a few more stills while Chris wiped his wet dick over her slightly opened mouth..... smearing her juices along with traces of his own.