The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a story inspired by a dream I had last night. If agents of any global conspiracies are reading this please be assured that I do not intend to spill any of your secrets and can be bought off quite reasonably with just a few mind-controlled slave-girls.

The following is all copyright © Boris Ludmenkov 1997. Permission is given for electronic reproduction provided no fee is charged and the text is reproduced unchanged including this note.

This is a fantasy. Do not try this at home.....

Boris Ludmemkov
Pervert and Pornographer

May Censors everywhere have their rectal orifices clogged with Brillo Pads

MAY I SHOW YOU SOMETHING?

(Mff, ff, mc, d/s)

I was sitting with Anna in the bar at the Adelphi Health Club when it happened.

Anna is my friend from University. We’d been on the same staircase and kept in touch ever since. I’d married Geoffry and settled down to being a mother and housewife while Anna had gone into journalism and was now a junior news editior at the BBC.

Oh, and I suppose I should add that Anna is from Ghana and a lovely little black doll, with perfect delicate features and ebony skin. I’m Jenny and I’m tall, blonde with a full figure that I keep from sagging (after two children) with regular workouts at the health club attached to our local big hotel, the Adelphi. Anna and I meet there twice a week to torture ourselves back into condition on the excercise machines and gossip afterwards.

We’d got to the gossip stage when he came up to our table. I’d seen him in the club, using one of the staircase machines and I’d noticed him watching the pair of us. He was in his thirties, tall and slim but with something about him I didn’t like. I don’t object to male attention but he looked at us like..... I don’t know. Like something to be consumed.

“Excuse me, ladies. I wonder if I might have a moment of your time?” He pulled up a chair and sat himself down.

“Well.....” said Anna.

“We were just.....” said I.

“This won’t take a moment. May I show you something?” And he pulled out a wallet and from it took two cards marked on one side with a big red letter A. He handed one to me, one to Anna with the side opposite the A facing us.

I looked at it.

I don’t know how long I sat there looking at the card. Nor could I tell you now what it was that was written on the card. I only know that while I sat looking at it, that card was the most important thing in the universe.

After a while, the card was taken away. I looked up to see him, carefully putting the card back into his wallet, keeping the side I had been looking at away from him and watching me curiously.

“How do you feel?”

“Fine,” I said, “just fine.” I paused and looked over at Anna. She was sitting there with a slight smile on her face, looking at the man expectantly. And then I turned back to the man and said, for no reason I could think of, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“Hmmm,” he said, “not quite so deeply affected as your friend, are you? Never mind, it will do. Just sit there my dear and I’ll deal with you in a moment.”

He then turned to Anna and told her, ordered her, to go to the Hotel reception and book a room, a double room for the evening. To pay for it with her credit card, get two keys and come back to us.

“Right you are!” said Anna, brightly, cheerfully and off she went without giving either of us a backward glance. He then turned back to me. I saw he had a notebook in front of him and on the page was written Anna’s name in block capitals at the top and a lot of densely written notes beneath. He turned over the page, picked up his pen and asked me my name.

Over the next ten minutes he asked me a dozen questions about myself, my family, my health and I don’t know what. I sat there, feeling annoyed that he could ask me all this, which was none of his business but not feeling able to stop answering him. Finally, as he paused to write something down I felt my annoyance bubble to the surface and I said:

“Look, what is all this about? Who are you and why are you pestering us like this? And why has Anna gone off to.....”

“Be quiet!” He snapped the order out, not loudly but fiercely and I found myself unable to speak. A moment later he looked at me ruefully and said:” Yes, you are more lightly affected than your friend. Tell me, and speak quietly and respectfully, do you watch much television?”

I blinked and answered, very puzzled, “No, not a lot. We don’t in our house, sir.”

He smiled, at the ‘sir’ I think, and then said, “Well, we will have to correct that. As to your questions....” He paused and....smirked, yes, smirked is the only word for it.

“I am one of the lucky fellows who works for Them,” he said. “And I’ve been given the job of testing one of Their latest projects.”

“Them?” I asked, puzzled.

“The ones who control everything. The Secret Controllers. Our real Lords and Masters.”

“Oh, Them.”

“They’ve been testing a new form of control, an improvement on the old subliminal methods. Carried by print media, by radio and especially by television. Triggered by patterns like those on the card I showed you. They are doing a pilot scheme hereabouts and I’m doing evaluations.”

“I don’t understand......What do you mean, control?”

He smiled unpleasantly. “Let me demonstrate. Pick up that glass of orange juice.”

I did it, still puzzled.

“Now, pour it all over your head.”

And I did. Without a thought, until afterwards, of how it would look and how it would smell. When I had finished I looked at him appalled and he sat there smirking again.

“Don’t worry, my dear. We’ll get you cleaned up in no time. Here’s Anna with the room keys.”

Anna came back, smiling. Unlike me she seemed perfectly calm at obeying the stranger’s commands. She handed him one of the keys at his command and he then gave us further instructions.

“Listen, girls. I want you to go now to the room that Anna has booked. Take all your things with you. Don’t speak to anyone on the way but go directly there. Once there, I want you to strip naked and put your clothes and belongings away and then take a shower. Shampoo Jenny’s hair too. Take a shower together and then dry each other off. When you are clean and dry go and wait, still naked, watching whatever is on television until I come to you.”

* * *

A while later, we sat Anna and I, side by side on the edge of a big double bed, watchiing television. We had not spoken since leaving the stranger. Silently we had found the room, undressed and got into the shower. Afterwards, drying each other carefully with the big, white hotel towels we had both felt a moment of arousal, tinged with fear on my part at least.

Now we sat, watching Sesame Street and waiting. I had tried to work up the will to do something else but I couldn’t even make myself turn away from the television screen when I heard the sound of a key in the lock. A few moments later, he stepped in front of the screen and turned it off.

We looked up at him. He was naked, holding his wallet in one hand. Again he reached into it and drew out two cards. These had a big red letter B on the back. He smiled down at us.

“Good, very good. Now for the second stage. Look at these.”

Again, a moment of timelessness until the cards were taken away. This time, when I came out of it, I was instantly aware of the change in me.

I was....aroused. Hot. Needy. Ready for use. My cunt was wet and aching to be filled, my nipples hard. Every part of my body burned and craved. For him.

I had fallen to my knees and I was looking up at him. He was magnificent, god-like, a lion, a lord. And I was nothing, I was the lowest worm in the world, whose only excuse for existing was to serve him.

Beside me, I heard Anna moan. I knew she must be shaking as I was, needing, wanting to serve him.

“Tell me how you feel now,” he said, his face looking into mine.

“Oh, please......I feel....I need..... Let me touch....Let me serve.... I burn!”

He smiled and turned to Anna. “What am I, Anna?”

“You....you are my reason, my lord, my purpose, my Master, my owner! Use me, please, touch me please.....”

“Good girl. Yes, that’s right. I am your Master.”

We moaned together: “Masterrrrr......”

“I own you and control you. How does that make you feel, Jenny?”

“Happy, Master. Happy and hot for you! Please....”

“What do you want to do now, Anna?”

“Serve you, Master, please you and touch you, Please....”

“Get down on your faces, sluts!”

We dropped flat on our faces before him. I was trembling with fear at the harshness in his voice, and yet wetter than I had ever been in my life. I could feel my juices flowing from me onto the carpet.

“Now, lick your Master’s feet, sluts. Kiss and lick my feet and then start to move up my legs until your mouths reach my cock.”

Moaning with need, trembling with desire we crawled the few inches to his feet and began to obey. As we moved slowly up his body, rubbing our hard nipples against his legs, he explained almost gently:

“This stage ties the subject’s sexual needs and desires to the most primitive bits of the primate brain. Your urge to submit and your desire are caught in a feedback loop, reinforcing each other. The more you abase yourselves, the hotter you feel. The hotter you feel the more you need to submit to your Master’s commands and be his servant, his slave, his toy.”

Some part of my brain was still coherent enough to take this in but the rest of me was just a burning rage of need. I would do anything for my Master! My memories of my husband were not even a shadow by the need to serve this one man. Only he, I knew somehow, could end the wave of desire that was swamping me.

Together, Anna and I reached his cock. We began to kiss and lick it from either side, our lips touching as we covered it with our saliva. I saw my need, my submission, reflected in her eyes and I knew that she saw the same, shameless, needy slut in me. I didn’t feel jealous that she was allowed to serve the Master too. I felt she was my sister, my fellow pet and we were both just playthings for the only important person in the room.

With a few barked words he had us both lying on our backs on the double bed. He ordered us to play with ourselves, with each other, to display what hot sluts we were. I found myself with my head burried in Anna’s cunt, her lips deep in mine as we sixty-nined passionately.

Then he was with us, fucking first Anna then me. He took us and he degraded us. I remember him making me beg for his cock, making me tell him what a low, unworthy slut I was. Telling him that I was nothing, not a worm not a turd not worthy of being in his sight. He made Anna call him Massa, tell him that she was nothing but a miserable nigger cunt who ought to be pleased to be allowed to have a white cock in her trashy slutty hole.

We did whatever he wanted. We loved it. I came, over and over.

When it was over he ordered us to lick him clean of our juices and his come. We then showered together and after he was dry and dressed he sat us down on the bed. He gave us a last card, marked C and a few last instructions.

And now, Anna and I meet, just as we always did before. But we book a room for the afternoon and after we have finished our workout, we go there and make love, remembering. We keep the television on the whole time. And when we see a really lovely woman we will ring the number he told us of and hope that he will not be to busy to come and see if she is worthy of serving him. We wait for the day when They have perfected the process and everyone will be prepared to serve and know the joy that we have known, Anna and I.