The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt’s Discovery

mm, mc

This is my first story of this sort ever, so feel free to send a comment to my email at .

Yes, some people would probably say I’m a bit odd. I’ve always known it, and I’ve never really minded. My high school years were spent closed off from the world. The only exception was when I was on the internet. It was so much easier to connect with people who had no idea who I really was. It wasn’t until my early twenties when I finally came out (in more than one way) of my shell and put myself out there. I started to find friends, which in itself was strange to me. I never really understood why.

A lot of my friends were stoners. They seemed to be the most laid back people I could be around and I really liked how it opened them up, even if for just a little while. I didn’t mind if they smoked at my house, so long as it was done on my patio and not in the house. They always offered to let me smoke with them, and I always declined. I never thought it would be something I would like. I could never even bring myself to try cigarettes, in spite of only just beginning to get out of a fetish for it that had followed me since childhood. I liked seeing guys smoke. Probably some odd thing from childhood that I couldn’t remember that started it, but whatever.

For my twenty-fifth birthday, I decided to finally agree to smoke with a friend. Nate was only twenty-one, but I thought he was beyond dreamy. His eyes were so blue. He had a youthful look to him, but you would never know it with that beard he always kept. I had only seen him once without the beard, and frankly, I was taken aback at how handsome he was. I could run my hands through his light brown hair all day if he would let me.

Nate was a connoisseur of weed. As soon as he arrived at my place, I could see the excitement on his face. He seemed genuinely happy I had decided to do this with him. He went off on a tangent about the things he had brought, which included a pipe and a bong, and had to tell him to just set everything up because I had zero idea what to do or what he was talking about.

Walking onto the patio, we sat in chairs near each other. He knew I would have to watch him since I had never smoked, so as he was taking his first hit on the pipe, he explained that I should breathe while I do it. I took me a few tries to actually get it down, but once I did it wasn’t that bad. I could see how Nate, and so many others of my friends, enjoyed it so much. I only took a three good hits and let Nate finish the pipe. It seemed like so much.

“Dude, do you want to do another bowl?” Nate asked, seeming somewhat excited. I was really unsure about it, and I think Nate could see the uncertainty on my face.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to, man,” Nate assured me. “It’s just been a long day and I’ve been waiting for tonight and all. You don’t mind if I smoke another bowl, do you?”

“I don’t mind. I’ll do three more hits, but you have to do the rest of it,” I stated matter-of-factly. “I don’t think I could handle any more than that right now.”

“No problem,” Nate jumped up and ran inside to pack another bowl. I honestly had no idea how he was moving the way he was. Nate was back in no time, but this bowl looked bigger than the last. We went through this one pretty quickly, although I stuck to just my three hits. My mouth started to get incredibly dry, but I had no desire whatsoever to move at that moment.

“Go get me some water,” I said to Nate, half-pleading and half-joking. He jumped up, seemingly without much thought, and ran back inside. He returned a couple of minutes later with a glass of water.

“Oh, thanks,” I said, surprised. “I wasn’t really expecting you to. I was just really thirsty and didn’t want to get up.”

“It’s okay,” Nate said. “I wanted to.”

“Well hell, if it’s that easy, take off your shirt while you’re at it.”

Nate pulled his shirt up and threw it to the side. My eyes were probably the size of half dollars at this point. I started to freak out a little bit.

“Why did you do that?” I asked, probably a bit more harshly than I intended. I really don’t like jokes of this sort, though.

“You told me to,” Nate stated simply. This answer annoyed me a bit.

“Do you always do what people tell you?” I asked sarcastically.

“No. I hate it. I can’t explain it. For some reason when you say something I want to do it. What the fuck is going on?”

“Calm down,” I said as softly as I could. At this point I wasn’t sure if I was freaking out more than him, but he seemed to calm almost instantly. I guess that meant I was definitely freaking out more than he was now.

“Is this the kind of stuff you usually get?” I asked, pretending I knew what I was talking about.

“Yeah, man. I’ve never had issues with it,” Nate said.

So many thoughts were racing through my mind as I just kind of stared at Nate’s bare chest. Was what he was feeling a result of the weed? Was it me? How long would it last? How much would he be willing to do? Was he really just playing some joke on me because I’d never been high? I needed to do some tests. If he was for some reason being obedient, it seemed logical he would answer questions if asked.

“When was the last time you had sex?” I asked, deciding to be somewhat blunt. We were both gay, but we didn’t talk about our sex life a whole lot.

“I gave a guy a blowjob last week.”

“Did you know him?” I asked.

“Oh, no,” Nate said. “He was just a guy I met on grindr. He had weed and wanted to smoke, which I had no problem with. He was easy on the eyes and I love giving guys blowjobs. It just sort of happened.”

“Whose idea was that?” I asked.

“Mine,” Nate affirmed.

“Do you mind if I test something?” I inquired. “Nothing big. I just want to see if something will work on you.”

“No, not at all,” Nate chuckled. “Just don’t do anything crazy.”

I looked Nate directly in the eye so he would know I was talking to him. If this worked, I wasn’t sure what I would do, but I was sort of making it up as I went along anyway.

“In a minute I’m going to snap my fingers,” I began. “When I do, you’ll find yourself as a living statue. Your body will freeze where it is. You will continue to breathe as normal, but you are otherwise a statue. While you’re a statue you easily accept whatever I say as your own thoughts.”

I snapped my fingers and Nate froze completely. Since his shirt was already off, I could see his chest still raising and lowering slightly. His eyes got kind of glassy, which looked somewhat strange as they were already bloodshot from all of the weed.

I got up and walked around Nate, watching him the entire time. His eyes stayed fixed on where my eyes had been. I reached out and grazed my finger around his nipple. No reaction at all. It seemed to me if he was faking whatever was going on, he would have moved, even if just slightly. If he was joking around, I figured I may as well take it as far as I could until he finally admitted it was a joke.

“Nate, it’s extremely hot out here. You would really like to take off your clothes and cool down.”

I felt Nate’s pockets. His phone was in his right pocket. I pulled it out and put it on silent. In his left pocket, I could feel a pack of cigarettes.

“You are also finding yourself really craving a cigarette. The craving is so strong. You just need it. The next cigarette you smoke is very special, though. It makes you so extremely horny. Each drag causes you to get more and more aroused. By the time you finish the cigarette, you’ll find yourself so horny that you just need a cock. You need a cock so badly. You want to suck the closest cock dry. The cum from this cock will be so good and so tasty that you’ll find yourself completely obedient to whoever it belongs to without even realizing it.”

Yeah, I was pushing my luck. I rarely ever have sex though, and the worst case scenario is he gets pissed and doesn’t do it. I sat back down where I was and looked back into those glassy eyes. It looked like no one was home.

“I’m going to snap my fingers again, and you will return to your normal self, forgetting we were going to do a test and having no memory of your time as a statue. If I snap my fingers again, and only if I snap my fingers, you’ll become a statue again, ready to accept my words completely and totally.”

I snapped my fingers and watched as Nate blinked rapidly a few times. He rubbed his eyes a bit and took out his pack of cigarettes.

“Dude, it is so fucking hot out here,” he said abruptly.

“Do you want to go back inside now?” I asked, thinking this was finally when he would give the ruse up.

“I really need a cigarette,” he said. “Do you mind if I just strip down for a bit?”

“Um…” I stammered. “Go ahead?”

Nate stood up and unbuttoned his shorts. He pushed them down, revealing very boring and plain boxers. I guessed them to be Hanes. He pulled the boxers down, revealing a nice looking dick. It was uncircumcised, which was disappointing. He sat back down and took out a cigarette. As he lit it he took in what I thought was a pretty large drag. I wasn’t even sure how he was able to do that.

“You okay, buddy?” I asked, trying to gauge how things were going.

“Oh,” he said. “Yeah, I’m good. I was just really hot. I can’t believe how hot it is out here today. Guess it’s a good thing you’re surrounded by woods.”

“I prefer my privacy.” I grinned as I said it. I couldn’t help it. I could see his dick getting harder as he smoked, and he was smoking so much of the cigarette he was already almost done with it. Just by a suggestion of really needing it, he had gone from usually needing about five minutes for a cigarette to being almost done within three minutes. The more he smoked the more he started glancing down at my crotch. As he put his cigarette out, I could see his dick leaking precum.

“Geez,” Nate said, sounding slightly exasperated. “I am so horny.”

“I can see that,” I said with a grin as I looked down at his dick. It was about six and a half inches long.

“Can I give you head?” Nate asked. “Please? I am so horny.”

“That’s not really something I usually do with friends,” I teased. “I mean, what would people think of me?”

“No one has to know,” Nate said. “I won’t tell a soul. I just really need a cock in my mouth. I want to taste your seed so badly.”

I stood up and pointed to Nate’s clothes, reminding him to pick them up as we walked inside.

“You promise you won’t tell anyone?” I asked.

“I swear.”

“Let’s go to my bedroom,” I said. I couldn’t believe this was about to happen. I had dreamed about him so many times, but to have him right here, practically begging for my to let him give me a blowjob… I unzipped my shorts and pulled them off. Nate licked his lips as I pulled down my underwear. I sat on the edge of my bed, my dick being shy and not wanting to get hard. Probably the shock of the entire situation.

That didn’t stop Nate. He dropped to his knees and took my mostly flaccid dick into his mouth. The way his tongue moved and the way he sucked, he obviously did this a lot. Within a minute I was fully hard. He was sucking with such fervor I knew I would shoot my load within just a couple of minutes. Sure enough, only four minutes into the blowjob, I shot my load. Five streams of cum shot into Nate’s eager mouth. He was sure to swallow every drop. When he knew I was finished, he took his mouth of my dick and smiled at me.

“That was…” I began. “Amazing.”

Nate stood up and put his boxers back on. I decided to take my testing to a new phase. Since he had my cum, if everything was working the way it appeared to be, I could just tell him to do something and he would do it.

“You can take the boxers back off and leave them with me,” I said. “You hate boxers. You should throw away any you have at your house.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” Nate said as he took his boxers back off. He folded them and placed them on the corner of my bed. He grabbed his shorts and pulled them up. I snapped my fingers. Nate instantly froze, his eyes glassy again.

This was quite a dilemma for me. Nate was my friend, and I was violating his trust by abusing something I didn’t even fully understand yet. If he ever found out, he would probably never speak to me again.

But for the sake of my own curiosity, I needed to know how far whatever this was could go. I needed to find the source of what it was. Curiosity is sometimes a terrible thing. It can get you to do terrible things that you probably wouldn’t do otherwise. As I watched this statue of Nate, I wondered what to do next. I figured since I had already gone so far with doing some programming of him, I’d might as well press it further. I mean, who would have actually thought he was really accepting what I was saying?

“You loved being able to finally suck my cock and eat my cum,” I began. “It was so delicious and perfect. So perfect that you feel deep inside your mind that you are falling in love with me. You feel so happy and blissful when you are with me. You find yourself eager to make me happy. One way you want to make me happy is by keeping your face clean shaven. You hate your beard. You were just testing it out to see if you liked it, and now that you don’t, you can easily get rid of it. You want to shave your face every day so your face can stay smooth for me.”

I was really looking forward to never seeing that stupid facial hair again. Yes, he loved it, but I needed to see if he would be willing to just get rid of something I knew he loved.

“It’s perfectly normal and natural for you to love me and obey me. You have loved me since the first time you saw me, but you were always too afraid to say anything because you didn’t want to scare me off. Now that you’ve given me head and tasted my cum, you know you want to suck my dick whenever I need it.”

I snapped my fingers and Nate blinked a few times. He looked at me, as if seeing me for the first time. He walked up to me and kissed me passionately, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I wanted to kiss him back, but I had to pull him away.

“I’m sorry,” Nate said. “I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable.”

“You’re not,” I assured him. “I just am not really sure what is going on, I guess.”

“I just feel such a connection with you,” Nate said. “I… I love you.”

I chuckled. Nate frowned.

“What do you mean you love me? You just gave me a blowjob we agreed to never speak about again.”

“I’ve always loved you, Matt,” Nate said with all sincerity. “You’re such a good guy though. How could I tell you that? Why would you want me? I can’t even tell you the name of the guy I met last week and sucked off. And you’re… you’re perfect.”

A tear rolled down Nate’s face. I wiped it away and kissed him on the forehead. I’m not sure what was going on, but whatever it was had given me my perfect man.

“Do you mind letting me keep the rest of that weed?” I asked. “I want to try something out with someone else.”

“Nah, it’s fine,” he said. “I was going to leave it with you anyway. I have more at the house. And it’s your birthday, so, you know, Happy Birthday. I wasn’t really sure what to get you.”

I got off the bed and slid my hand down Nate’s shorts. I grabbed his bubble butt and kissed him.

“Well, it has been a while since I’ve been able to fuck anyone,” I hinted not so subtly. I could feel his dick getting hard again.

“Or maybe you could fuck me,” I teased. “I do enjoy it, you know.”

His shorts were off before I could even react. He seemed ready. He ran to his back pack, where it still sat after he had unpacked all of his marijuana related supplies, and pulled out a couple of condoms and some lube. This boy is always prepared for random sexual encounters. I’ll have to change that. I didn’t want him sleeping around on me. I wanted him devoted. There would be plenty of time to make those kinds of alterations, though.

I positioned myself on my back, ready for Nate to fuck me. I was hoping it would be good, since I don’t get it all that often. Nate put on a condom and lubed himself up. He poured a little on my hole and stuck a finger into my ass to loosen me up. He slid two fingers in next and I started to squirm a bit. Nate took it as encouragement. He put his dick up to my ass and slid his way in. My eyes rolled into the back of my head.

He started a rhythm that I was comfortable with, and I could not believe how long it had been since I had done this. I was glad he had a condom, since I would need to get him tested before we moved beyond it. I’m sure the condom was a bit restrictive on his dick, but it didn’t deter him at all. I couldn’t help but get into the rhythm with him, telling him to go harder and faster. I could tell even with the condom, he would orgasm soon, so I told him not to cum until I told him.

The moans of pleasure I heard for the next few minutes were heaven, but I decided to tell him each thrust increased his arousal even more. After a few minutes of him fucking me like an animal, I finally told him to cum. His entire body spasmed before he collapsed onto me.

“I love you,” Nate said, sounding exhausted.

“If you love me, only have sex with me,” I said. His reply made me grin ear to ear.

“Anything for you.”

We hopped into the shower together and he ended up spending the night. I kept him naked the entire time, because why would I not want to look at that and have it next to me in the bed?

After waking up and having coffee, I sent him on his way to continue living his life, although I may have told him as he was leaving that he should quit smoking cigarettes. I told him I found vaping to be much more sexy, and it didn’t smell terrible. He told me he’d have to go to a shop and pick something up. Only time would tell if he actually would, and I told him to send me a picture of it when he did.

I was walking around my block a few hours. Of course, I had a purpose for it. I knew there was a guy who lived around me who had… connections. He had just turned twenty, but his family was one of the most powerful drug pushers in a four county radius. He knew things that I doubt I would ever be able to know, but that’s why I needed him. I needed to know if this weed was special. If anyone would know, it would be him.

Yes, we grew up in the same block as kids. He was an okay kid, but you could tell his father had introduced him into the family business early on. I only knew this because I once had a brother who was involved as a pusher for the family. He had died a few years ago. I was unaffected by his passing, but everyone around me seemed to think I would be sad. The young man I was looking for was named after his father and grandfather, but with a name like Eugene, he much preferred to simply be called E. I used to joke that I liked to call him E3, simply because I found it hilarious that he was Eugene III. Anyway, when my brother died, he told me if I ever needed anything in his specialty field to let him know. It was time to collect on that bit of generosity.

I spotted E a few houses down. His olive skin looked beautiful in the sun, and his sandy blond hair was beautiful. He saw me walking toward the house he was at and quickly finished his conversation. He seemed happy to see me. Weird.

“How have you been, Matt?” E asked. I wasn’t sure why he seemed sincere. We both knew he was hoping I was here to buy something.

“Oh, you know,” I said. “Hanging in there, I guess. I actually wanted to know if you could stop by this afternoon.”

“You need something, man?”

“I actually have something,” I told him. “I need you to look at it and tell me if it’s any good. Got it from a friend for my birthday.”

“Oh, is it your birthday?”

“Yesterday, yeah. I guess I’m halfway to middle aged now.” I dreaded to even think.

“Hah,” E laughed. “You’re not that much older than me. I’ll stop by later and I’ll bring a little something.”

I hurried back home, both excited and nervous about what the day may hold.

A few hours later there was a knock on my door. As I opened it I noticed E standing there. I stammered a bit and asked him to come in. Get it together, Matt. It’s just a test.

“So where’s this stuff you wanted me to look at?” E asked. Right down to business. I don’t mind that. I grabbed the baggie Nate had left me and handed it to E. He opened it and smelled the contents.

“It’s average stuff,” he said. “Probably grown in someone’s garage in the next state over. What did you think was wrong with it?”

“Oh, it’s just this friend of mine was acting kind of weird,” I said. “I had never smoked before so I thought maybe something was wrong with him.”

E pulled out a baggie from his front left pocket. He opened it up and put it up to my nose. I strength of it caused me to cough a few times.

“This is some good stuff,” E said. “Do you want to try some?”

“Sure,” I said, wondering if the same thing would happen. “I don’t know if I have anything to smoke it with, though. I think my friend took everything he had.”

“Oh, no problem,” E said as he reached into his back left pocket. He pulled out a small glass pipe.

“I brought this one just in case,” he said. “Just in case, you know. You should really think about getting one though, if you’re going to start.”

E packed up a pretty solid bowl and was about to light it in my house. I reached up to stop him.

“Oh, no,” I said. “Everyone goes outside. I don’t like doing it in here.”

We walked out on to the patio and he handed me the pipe.

“Green hit is yours, dude,” E said. I took a small hit. This stuff was way stronger than what I had yesterday.

“So what was so wrong with how your friend was acting?” E asked as he took a large hit. “Are you sure you weren’t both just high?”

“Well, no,” I said. “He’s pretty experienced at this, though. I don’t see why he would have been acting the way he was.”

I took another hit, bigger this time. Was this even going to work a second time? Why did it happen the first time? The lack of answers was driving me crazy.

“Sit down,” I said as I handed the pipe back to E. He did, seemingly without even thinking about it.

“It is really hot out here, E,” I said. “You should take your shirt off to cool down.”

E handed me the pipe back while still holding his hit in his lungs. He peeled his shirt off and it dropped onto the patio next to him. He had always been thin. Some would call him a twink. His olive skin was littered with tattoos. I spotted one with a girl’s name.

“Who’s Megan?” I asked.

“This bitch who broke up with me,” E said. “She had a problem with me sleeping around. I’m young. What the fuck was she expecting? She never wanted to put out.”

I knew E was straight as an arrow. I wanted to see how far I could get with him, though. It was easy enough to get a gay guy to suck my dick yesterday. How would something like that go with this beautiful stud who had never even looked at a guy sexually?

We finished the bowl and I was feeling extremely good. I reminded E to pick up his shirt as we walked back inside. His shirt stayed off.

“Why don’t we go into the living room?” I asked. “Might be good to relax a bit, you know?”

E showed no signs of protest and followed me as I made my way out of the den and into the living room. E took a seat on the couch as I rummaged a bit. I knew I had a tea light candle. It was cliche as hell, but I needed something for him to focus on that wasn’t too suspicious. Just in case. I found the unused candle under a video game case.

“Do you mind if I borrow your lighter?” I asked, reaching out for it.

“No, not at all,” E said, reaching into his pocket and pulling it out for me.

“For some reason,” I began as I lit the candle and placed it on the coffee table, “my friend yesterday got extremely suggestible while we were smoking. Like, really suggestible. It was a bit eerie to me. Would you mind if I tested some things out with you to see if it was doing the same thing to you?”

“I guess,” E said. “That’s kind of weird though. I’ve never heard of anything like that unless it was mixed with something.”

“Focus on the light of the candle,” I said as sternly as I could. It wasn’t nearly as stern as I was going for, but E looked at the candle anyway.

“Who all knows you’re here?” I asked. I needed to know how much time I had.

“No one,” E said, not taking his eyes off the candle.

“I want you to breathe in deeply as you look at the candle, E,” I said. “Each breath is helping you relax even more. It is so easy for you to listen to my words as you watch the candle.”

I paused while I looked E over, gauging how things were going with him. His breathing had already slowed tremendously. His eyes were fixated on the candle, but his entire body looked like a rag doll.

“It’s very good and easy for you to accept my words as truth,” I stated matter-of-factly. “My words are so perfect and so beautiful that you always obey them. It feels so good to obey me. Even now, my will is taking over your body and mind.”

I repeated this mantra a few times before moving on, skipping out on that last sentence on my repeats. I wanted to make sure that what I was saying was sticking and not being misunderstood. If this was happening in any of the ways I was guessing it was, I could not afford anyone’s mind misinterpreting something I was saying.

“It is normal and natural for you to accept my will,” I said. “You have no choice in the matter. If I tell you to do something, you must obey. If I tell you to believe something, you must accept. If you know this is the absolute truth, repeat after me. I must always accept and obey your will. I have no choice.”

“I must always accept and obey your will,” E stated in a flat, drone-like voice. “I have no choice.”

“Good,” I affirmed. “In a moment I will blow out the candle and snap my fingers. When I do, you will blink a few times, forgetting everything since you first sat down on the couch. Even though you forget, your obedience to my words is still a permanent part of you.”

I reached down for the candle and blew it out. I walked to the kitchen and sat it on the table. I figured it would be better to let that little bit of smoke sort itself out in there so E wouldn’t wonder why a candle was so burned up and he didn’t remember it burning. As I returned to the living room, I snapped my fingers. E started blinking rapidly.

“Fuck, this is some good stuff,” E said. “Way better than I thought.”

I decided I may as well try my luck. Fingers crossed.

“Have you ever had sex with a guy?” I asked.

“Nah man, I’m not gay,” E said, almost defensively.

“When it is the two of us in my home,” I said, “it is normal for you to strip down completely. It feels so much better to be nude when you’re in my home.”

E instantly got up and started pulling his shorts off, exposing yet more boring boxers. Why do so many people wear those? This shit was not going to stand. As he pulled the boxers down, he revealed his circumcised dick. It was beautiful. E sat back down as if nothing had happened.

“We’re really good friends,” I stated, as if it had always been the truth. “In fact, I’m the best friend no one knows about. You know how your family and other friend would react if they knew your best friend was gay, so you’re content with only the two of us knowing. Since we’re best friends, it’s natural for us to be able to touch each other’s bodies. You love it when I touch your body. It makes you extremely horny.”

I rubbed my hand across E’s stomach. His dick was starting to twitch to life. I reached down and started stroking it little by little. Within a minute his dick was rock hard.

“So you’re totally straight?” I asked E.

“Yeah.”

“It’s normal and natural for you to be sexually active with me as your best friend,” I said. “You love sucking my dick and you want to be better at it than any of the bitches who have ever done you wrong. You love letting me fuck that nice tight asshole of yours. My touch is more arousing to you than all of the women you’ve slept with put together.”

E’s eyes rolled back into his head. I would not mind having him as a little side toy.

“Please,” E pleaded. “Fuck me.”

I released E’s dick and stood up. I walked toward my bedroom.

“If I do,” I teased, “does that mean you’ll be my fuck buddy?”

“Hell yes,” E said eagerly as he jumped up.

I grabbed the unused condom from last night and went to the bed. I really wanted to enjoy this, so I wanted to test how much E would want to have sex with a guy now, even if I was the only one he wanted to have sex with.

“Would you give me a hand?” I asked. “Take off my clothes for me.”

E came over to me, dick still standing at full attention, and pulled my shirt off for me. He unbuttoned my shorts and they fell to the floor. He reached for my underwear and I stopped him.

“Take those off with your teeth,” I suggested.

E dropped to his knees and grabbed my underwear with his mouth. He started pulling down pretty hard.

“Be careful,” I warned. “If you mess these up, I will punish you.”

E slowed down a bit, but still tugged them off fairly easily. I pulled him back up and pushed him onto the bed. I took his hands and held them above his head as I took one of his nipples in my mouth. As I sucked and tugged lightly with my teeth, I could feel him squirm. His moans were pretty loud. I went up to his mouth and started kissing pretty passionately. I rolled over on the bed, my dick hard and reaching for the roof.

“Suck my dick,” I ordered.

E wasted no time trying to take my dick in his mouth, but he tried to do too much at once and gagged a bit. I told him to slow down and do his best. It helped, but he would take some work. I slapped his head a few times because he found it difficult to not use teeth. After the fourth time, I ordered him to stop and made him get on the bed in a doggy position. I wrapped my dick up with the unused condom and lubed it up a bit. I put a bit of lube at E’s hole. He shivered a bit.

It took a few tries to get my dick in. His asshole was so tight. It took a few carefully worded suggestions to get it to loosen up at all. Once I was in, I started thrusting slowly to get him used to it. I kept reaffirming how good it felt and how much he loved it. It wasn’t long before he was begging for it faster and harder. I was all too happy to oblige. I ended up edging myself to almost cumming twice before I took my dick out and removed the condom.

“How was that?” I asked.

“That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt,” E said, head obviously still in a cloud from all of the pleasure he had just been bombarded with.

“I still haven’t cum,” I said, stating the obvious.

“Why didn’t you finish?” E asked, puzzled.

“I want you to make a choice,” I said.

E sat up in the bed, giving me his full attention.

“The choice,” I said, “is to either jerk me off and let me orgasm that way, or to finish sucking me off. If you suck me off, you’ll be compelled to eat every last drop of my cum. My cum tastes amazing. Better than anything else you’ve ever tasted. You’ll be able to suck my cock dry with ease. There is one catch, though. The instant you eat my cum you’ll become my own personal sex toy. You’ll be unable to have sex with a woman ever again and will devote your body to my pleasure so that I can do whatever I want whenever I may want.”

E stood there for a minute, thinking it over. I laid back, awaiting his decision. Yes, I planned to make him eat my cum even if he decided to jerk me off, but I was curious what he would choose on his own. He reached down for my dick and wrapped his hand around it. I found myself slightly disappointed, but then he lowered his head down and started sucking. I was bursting with excitement.

The slaps he had received previously must have helped a bit, since his use of teeth had dropped dramatically. I only had to slap him once. I could feel I wouldn’t last long. Edging myself to the edge twice while in his ass was enough, but adding him choosing to be my sex toy was enough to drive me over the edge. After just a couple of minutes, I shot my load. E gagged slightly at first, but it only lasted a moment. He stroked my dick a few times to make sure he had gotten every drop of my cum.

I looked up and noticed E’s eyes were slightly dilated. Strange.

“So no one is going to know about us, right?” I asked E.

“Nah man, my family would kill me,” he said. “I’m supposed to be taking over the family business ever since my deadbeat brother skipped town.”

He reached down kissed me, something unfathomable just an hour and a half ago.

“What was that for?” I asked.

“My body is yours,” E stated. “It seemed like a kiss would make you happy.”

“So just like that, no more sex with women?” I asked.

“They’re all bitches anyway,” E said. “None of them have ever made me feel the way you do. It’s a privilege to be able to be your sex toy.”

This had gone way better than I had expected. Within just twenty-four hours I had a guy who may well be in love with me and one who was a living sex toy. I would have to get those two together sometime.

Today was the first day I was going to see Nate since my birthday. Even though it had been a couple of days, it was hard for me to not think about it. I found myself immensely eager to see him.

I made sure E gave me his cell phone number before he had left, which only happened after a lengthy discussion about his sexual activity, the last time he had been tested for STDs, and how it would be a good idea for him to get a dildo to practice his blowjobs on. He was already expecting a text message from me and had cleared his evening for some playtime.

Nate knocked on the door. I opened it and loved what I saw. Nate’s face was smooth. He had continued shaving. That was a good sign. I invited him in. I caught a glimpse of a vaporizer in his hands.

“Is that new?” I asked, pointing at the vape machine.

“Oh, yeah,” he said. “I was able to pick it up yesterday. I actually really like it. I have an orange flavor in here right now. Do you mind if I use it in here?”

“No,” I stated. “I hear they don’t stain things like cigarettes do. Do you have any cigarettes on you?”

“Nah,” Nate said. “I’ve been using this since I got it.”

“That’s sexy as hell,” I said.

I snapped my fingers. Nate froze halfway to bringing his vape up to his mouth. Good to see that was still working. I hadn’t smoked today, so I needed to see if I could still alter some things about him based on what I had already done. If I could, then I wouldn’t need to smoke all the time. I could just instill enough changes so that I could alter people later on.

I reached down Nate’s shorts. No underwear. I had forgotten to tell him to get some new ones, so he had gone without them completely.

“It is so easy for you to love me completely. You love me more than anyone else. Your love runs so deeply that you find yourself completely submissive and obedient to my desires. You want to be a good, obedient boyfriend for me. Each time you use your vape, you are reminded how obedient you are. You also realize you have been craving my dick since you left my house. Having my cum was heavenly, and you are hungry for it again.”

I snapped my fingers and Nate brought the vape to his lips. He took in quite a bit. A cloud of vapor filled the room.

“Do you mind if I suck you off?” Nate asked. I chuckled.

“Not at all,” I said, smiling.

I unzipped my shorts and pulled out my dick. Nate dropped to his knees and took me fully into his mouth. I could feel the tip of my cock touching his throat. He was so skilled at this. I needed to have him teach E how to do what he does. It only took me a couple of minutes under this expert to shoot what I had been letting build up. He sucked me dry.

“Fuuuuck,” I said. “You are amazing at that.”

“I know,” Nate said, grinning wide. “I’ve been told I’m the best by most of the people I’ve been with.”

“So you were quite the little whore before me, huh?” I asked. The question probably came out a bit more harshly than I intended.

“I guess,” Nate said. “I just like sucking cock. A lot. It took a lot of practice to get as good as I am.”

I took out my phone and sent a text to E. It would only take him about ten minutes to get here, and that was if he walked. I insisted he do so to make sure no one would know he was here.

“Have you ever used sex toys?” I asked Nate.

“Some,” Nate said.

“Have you ever used a living sex toy?” I asked.

A look of confusion came over Nate’s face.

“What do you mean?”

“Let’s say there’s a guy,” I began, “what if his purpose was to be a sex toy? Would you use him like a sex toy?”

“Well…” Nate stammered. “I’m kind of into some bondage, but I’ve never used someone like that. Seems kind of dehumanizing.”

I snapped my fingers. Nate froze yet again. I reached up and pinched his left nipple. No response. I didn’t think I could ever get bored of that.

There was a knock at the door. I peered through the peep hole to see E had already arrived. He must have ran or something. That was extremely fast. I opened the door and motioned for him to follow me to the patio, holding my index finger to my lips so he wouldn’t say anything. Once we were outside, I decided to explain, leaving my statued Nate inside.

“That is apparently my boyfriend,” I said. “It’s a recent thing. I may have caused him to fall in love with me.”

“How in the world did you do that?” E asked.

“Kind of in the same way I helped you see how great it would be to have me fuck you,” I said. “He was the friend who was acting strange when I got high, and why I came to you to check out the stuff I had. Speaking of, did you bring your pipe? I could use a bowl.”

“Yeah, let me pack it for you,” E said. He walked inside and found the baggie I had left on the counter. I couldn’t help but snicker at how he said he was doing it just for me and not for us. He came out and handed me the pipe and his lighter.

“Is he going to be okay in there like that?” E asked, pointing through the glass door to Nate.

“He’s fine,” I said. I hit the bowl harder than I thought I did and choked a little bit. There had to be an easier way to do this. I needed to try to get a professional opinion on what the cause of this was. The second hit was a lot easier. I ended up smoking the entire bowl myself because I decided I wanted E sober for what he was going to be experiencing.

“I need you to stay out here for the moment,” I told E. “Take off your clothes and sit down.”

I walked back inside. I could see outside the glass door that E also had gone commando. I would need to suggest new underwear for both of them, it seemed. I gazed at my beautiful statue of a boyfriend. I didn’t feel too badly about what I was about to do. They were both going to enjoy it.

“A living sex toy is just a sex toy. Even if the sex toy is alive, they are still just a sex toy. Their body is for the pleasure of the person or people who own it. They are not fully human, and therefore do not require the respect of a human. They are property to be used. You see no difference between a living sex toy and any other sex toy. Any sexual activity between yourself and a sex toy in my presence is perfectly okay, especially at my suggestion.”

I was going to also have to make a few edits to E at this rate. He was my sex toy, but I needed to open him up to Nate as well. I left Nate where he was and walked back outside to the patio. I took a seat next to E. I put my hand across his thigh.

“Who does your body belong to?” I asked.

“You, of course,” E said, smiling. “I’m your sex toy.”

“That’s right,” I said. “You’re my sex toy. Your body is my property. Property doesn’t have a choice in how it is used, does it?”

E paused for a moment, contemplating the question.

“No,” he said. “It doesn’t.”

“Since you are my property,” I began, “I want my new boyfriend Nate to teach you how to properly give the best oral and anal sex you can possibly give. Nate arouses you just as much as I do, but I am the only one you obey fully and completely. You are only to have sexual interactions with Nate when I am present, unless I tell you otherwise. Just thinking about how I may have him train you to serve me is making you so horny.”

E’s dick started getting hard very quickly. Within thirty seconds it was at full attention.

“You know, E,” I said, a dark idea coming into my mind. “It’s only natural that since I own your body and mind that you should love and revere me more than anyone else. I think perhaps you should refer to me as Master from now on to show that. You will call Nate Sir to avoid confusion between us, since he is unable to change you in the ways I can.”

“Yes, Master, that’s a great idea,” E said, a huge grin coming across is face.

“Grab your clothes and come inside with me,” I told E. “Go straight to the bedroom and fold your clothes. Stand at attention like a soldier until I come in.”

“Yes, Master,” E said as he picked up his clothes.

I walked back inside and looked at this beautiful stud of a statue. After E was in my bedroom, I closed the door behind him and walked over to Nate. I snapped my fingers. Nate blinked a few times and looked at me.

“Why the interest in sex toys?” he asked.

“Oh, well, I have a surprise,” I said. “I have a sex toy in my bedroom, but it’s going to require some work. Are you up for it?”

“Sure thing,” Nate said.

I opened the bedroom door. E was still standing at attention. His body was so still. Not even his eyes were moving. Even with me waving my hand directly in front of his face, the eyes stayed focused directly ahead of him.

“At ease, E,” I said forcefully. His body visibly relaxed.

“Where did you find this?” Nate asked, slightly in awe.

“That’s my secret,” I said with a grin. “E, Nate is going to give you a blowjob. I want you to pay careful attention to his technique. You want to learn how to give the best blowjob, and you know Nate can do that. After Nate finishes, you will suck him off to show off what you have learned.”

“Yes, Master,” E said.

I grabbed E’s shoulders and moved him back a bit. Nate dropped to his knees and swallowed E’s dick. The veracity with which Nate could suck cock astonished me. I had no real interest in doing that to either of these beautiful men, but I would definitely make sure they were more than happy to do so for me.

The sight in front of me was better than any dream I could have ever hoped for. Just seeing it was enough to make me horny. I took my clothes off and laid on my bed, taking it in.

“E, you are not permitted to cum until I tell you to. Nate, you are hungry for E’s cum. You want to make him shoot his load so badly.”

Nate was deep throating E’s dick by this point. It was like an animalistic urge had arisen inside of him. I was loving what I was seeing. So much so that I let it carry on for another twenty minutes before I decided it was time.

“E, cum now,” I said simply. E’s body spasmed as stream after stream of cum shot down Nate’s throat. Once Nate was sure he had gotten every drop of cum, he stood up and took off his clothes. His dick was already so hard.

Nate grabbed E’s shoulders and pushed him down to his knees. E took Nate’s dick into his mouth slowly and carefully.

“Honey,” I said toward Nate. “If he fucks up, give him a smack and correct it. And don’t cum until I tell you.”

For another twenty minutes, I watched my own private porn show unfold. Nate seemed to be smacking E more than he was getting his cock sucked for the first few minutes, but it seemed E had finally found his groove.

“Nate, cum for me now,” I said.

Nate’s body spasmed, albeit not as forcefully as E’s. E sucked Nate’s cock dry. Hopefully he had another round in him. I stood up and got ready for my bit of fun.

“Nate, have you ever eaten out another guy’s ass?” I asked. I had never done it, but I had heard good things. Since I had spent a good portion of the previous two days cleaning myself out, I figured it should be fine.

“No, never,” Nate said. I was slightly disappointed.

“No matter,” I said. “Nate, get on your knees and eat my ass. Use your tongue to maximize the pleasure in my ass, like you’re fucking me with your tongue. E, you get down and give me a blowjob. Show me what you’ve learned.”

As both guys got down obediently and started their tasks, I couldn’t help but moan. I couldn’t believe how good it felt having both of them on me at once. I tried to hold off as long as I could, but after only about five minutes I shot my load into E’s mouth. He had improved, but he would still need work. After making sure he had gotten all of my cum, E pulled his mouth off my dick. I stopped Nate and told him to go brush his teeth in my bathroom. I had spare toothbrushes in the cabinet.

“I could really use a cigarette,” E said.

“I didn’t realize you smoked,” I said. How did I not realize that?

“Oh, yeah,” E said, seemingly just as surprised that I didn’t know as I was to find out.

“We can go outside,” I said. When an opportunity presents itself, you take it. I called into the bathroom so Nate would know we were going outside. I let E put on his shorts before we headed out.

As we stepped outside, E took out his pack of cigarettes. As he was about to open them, I held up my hand.

“Let me see that,” I told him. E handed me the pack. I opened it to see just two cigarettes left. Opportunity potentially amplified. Nate opened the door to the patio and stepped outside with us, his vape in hand.

“Do you miss smoking cigarettes, Nate?” I asked.

“Not really,” Nate said. “I really like vaping.”

I took the two cigarettes out of the pack and threw the pack to the side. I raised the cigarettes up for both of my guys to see.

“These two cigarettes are special,” I began. “E, your cigarette is going to help your mind get in sync with your body. You know your body is mine, since you are my sex toy, but it only makes sense that your mind belongs to me as well. As my property, your life purpose is to obey my will. You’re so happy to have found your purpose, even if we are the only ones who can know it. As soon as you finish this cigarette, you will know deep down into the core of your being that you are my property.”

As I handed E his cigarette, I began on Nate.

“Nate, you are finding you really want one last cigarette. Your cigarette intensifies your love for me so much that you equate obeying me with loving me. You love me with all of your mind and body. It feels so good to finally give in to these feelings that you have held on to for so long. By the time you finish this cigarette, your feelings of love and devotion to me will be sealed into your mind.”

I handed Nate his cigarette and watched as these two beautiful men gave themselves up for me. As they finished up their cigarettes, I decided to stop E’s habit of smoking the way he was.

“E, from now on you’re going to vape like Nate. A toy should take care of his body, and I would prefer you to vape. These were your last cigarettes. You have no need for them now.”

“I understand, Master,” E said.

I pondered where things would go from here. There were so many possibilities.