The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 12 — The gathering

— You owe me a fuck.

Robert turned to look at Luke with a smirk. Yes, he owed him a fuck since their encounter in the showers, and would make up for it soon. Very soon, he hoped.

Recalled that first time in the showers and his cock began to harden in his pants... that had been great and he couldn’t thank Matt enough for having given that to them. He could feel it now, Matt’s touch inside him and inside Luke, pulling them together. They both belonged to Matt, and that was what made it possible also to belong to each other.

Even if he didn’t owe Luke a fuck, he would have wanted to give it to him.

— I wonder if they made up... — said Luke absentmindedly while they walked down the street towards their house.

— Who? —

— Matt and Jared. I don’t think you know Jared, but he’s with Matt, and yesterday when he left with you he was kinda freaking out. —

— Oh. I think I know him a bit, not that much. But Matt told me a little about it in the morning. Is he with Matt, as in... with him? Like a boyfriend? —

— Close to that, at least. But anyway, they left earlier and I hope they made up.

He opened the door and guided him up the stairs. Damn, his ass looked amazing in those jeans. He couldn’t believe he hadn’t noticed how amazing Luke’s body was before, but then again before Matt he would have never noticed any man. He reached and slapped it lightly, and Luke smiled and pulled him in for a quick kiss before opening the apartment’s door.

So this was Matt’s home.

It was somewhat smaller and less luxurious than his own apartment, but it didn’t matter. This was Matt’s place, and that made it the most important place in the world.

Matt was sitting in the living room with a blonde, slender dude that must be Jared, and they were both nude. His mind instantly focused on Matt, unable to perceive anything else. He was just so powerful and so appealing... in a couple heartbeats his cock got rock hard, painfully pressing on his shorts, and he felt like he was on the edge of a cliff, ready to jump, ready to fall...

— Look what you brought... — said Matt with a mischievous smile, standing up to receive them.

Rob tried to say something and couldn’t think of anything. He couldn’t think at all right now. All he could do was look at Matt and want him and be drawn hopelessly towards him.

Hit and sunk.

Man in the water, drowning and unable to get out. Don’t rescue, please, he doesn’t want it.

Matt grabbed his face and made him look deep into his eyes, then leaned forward and kissed him, and he lost control. His clothes were falling off his body and he didn’t know if it was him doing it or Matt or both, all he knew was that he needed to be naked and feel Matt and those lips on his neck were the most wonderful thing he had ever felt.

A warm body pressed to his left: Luke.

Another to his right: Jared.

All of them together, joined in their desire for Matt.

A warm body in front of him: Matt.

The way things should be.

* * *

After last night Jared thought he would have felt differently towards Rob, but the truth was having sex with him felt exactly how it had felt to have sex with Luke. All of them belonged to Matt and that was what mattered. They joined in a four-way kiss, a knot of bodies and limbs centered on Matt, desire flowing from him towards them and calling them in to him.

How had they gotten on their knees? He didn’t know. Somehow all three of them were kneeling in front of him and it was like they had always been, it was just so natural to be on their knees, looking up at him and taking turns on his cock and kissing each other around his cock.

Matt grabbed his head and held it to fuck his mouth, slowly, and he stopped thinking. Nothing was more important right now than having his mouth fucked by Matt. He held as still as possible, feeling the thrusts and the taste and the overall feeling of getting used by Matt. This was the meaning of life, and nothing else mattered.

* * *

Matt sat on the sofa and offered himself to their touch. Just like always, Luke couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have found him, to be allowed to touch him and belong to him.

That hand moving his head up was a thousand times as strong as he was. He couldn’t resist because he didn’t want to resist. Why would he, when giving up to what Matt wanted just felt good?

He kissed his way upward and stopped on his nipples to lick them and bite them softly, and Matt arched his back and shivered, moaned and grabbed his head to lock him there, as if he was able to want to move away.

Those nipples were his entire universe right now.

Matt’s pleasure was like a drug, like the best addiction ever, like electricity that erased his thoughts. When Matt arched his back like that and shivered like that and moaned like that, there was no room in his mind for anything except that pleasure and making it last longer and feel better.

Matt pulled him up until he was straddling him, his ass perfectly aligned with that wonderful cock. No matter how many times it had happened before, just knowing that he was about to get fucked by the most perfect and the most wonderful man in the world sent shivers down his spine and filled him with wonder.

It was happening, and it was happening to him, and it was happening now.

He lowered himself on Matt’s cock and let the rest of the universe disappear.

* * *

Watching Matt in the act of fucking was almost as wonderful as getting fucked himself. All Rob had to do was look at them to almost feel like he in the middle of them, fucking and getting fucked and serving Matt with his body.

Jared came and sat next to him and gently took his hands away from his cock. They exchanged a smile. Rob had been a bit scared of meeting Jared, knowing what had happened last night, but right now the lust they felt was simply too strong to care about anything else.

His cock was hard like a rock and needed to be touched right now, and Jared’s hand wrapping around him and stroking it while their tongues explored the mouth of the other was exactly like he needed.

Jared was surprisingly gentle after Matt’s rough domination. His fingers slid all over his body like silk, like feathers, seeking the most sensitive spots in his skin and playing them like a harp. Jared wanted to make him feel good and knew exactly how to do it.

Matt had taken him, but Jared was giving to him. It was almost like his entire focus right now was to give him pleasure, and all he could do was relax and let him do it.

* * *

A moan to his side called Matt’s attention. Jared and Rob were locked in a close embrace, kissing with their eyes closed and their hands exploring each other’s body, lost in the act of feeling each other.

It was like nothing else existed, not even Matt.

Was Jared pushing? Or Rob pulling? Or both? There was no way to tell, it was just that they were moving until Rob was lying on his back and raised his legs, and Jared pushed his cock inside his ass as gently as he would have put a flower in a vase.

They both moaned and their kiss became deeper and more intense as Jared thrust inside him, and it was one of the most beautiful things Matt had ever seen.

Luke and Matt looked at each other and smiled, watching them go at it with complete abandon.

Matt decided that he wanted to get fucked, right now.

He pushed Luke off his dick and made him lay down in the floor.

He wanted to get fucked.

* * *

What had he done to deserve this? Luke didn’t know, all he knew was that his heart was full of love and joy and lust while Matt sat on his cock, slowly but steadily, taking him again and using him the way he wanted to.

He had done nothing, having the chance to do this was the greatest gift life had ever given him. Matt’s face, contorting with pain and pleasure as he began rocking his hips back and fort, was all he needed and all he would ever need and he could never have earned it.

A loud, guttural moan called their attention to the couch: Jared was thrusting wildly and panting, cumming inside Rob.

Matt’s ass twitched around his cock, on the edge of cumming from this sight.

— Come here, you two. — he said almost out of breath.

Even in the post orgasmic daze, there was no way they could disobey. they got on his feet and stumbled the couple steps towards Matt.

Matt kissed Rob for a few seconds, and when he was done he pushed him down, down, until he was on all fours and began blowing him.

His cock was still hard and right in front of Luke’s face, almost on the edge of orgasm, and Luke knew exactly what he wanted to do with it.

* * *

Just because he had cum didn’t mean Jared was done.

After all, Matt wasn’t done yet.

He embraced Matt from behind and took an ear in his mouth. He knew exactly how and how much Matt liked to have his ears played with... and his shoulders... and his nipples...

Matt’s entire body was a map of lust and desire for him and he knew all the secret places, all the ways to give him pleasure, and all the signs that his orgasm was close.

It was. Matt was rocking his hips frantically, fucking himself on Luke’s cock and it was like Jared could feel the incoming orgasm, even better and clearer than if it was happening on his own body.

Here it was: Matt trashed wildly and his back arched, shivering as he unloaded in Rob’s mouth. Maybe Luke was cumming on Matt’s ass, maybe Rob was cumming on Luke’s mouth, but he didn’t care and neither did them.

Matt was cumming: that was what mattered.

* * *

There was almost no space in the shower for the four of them, but somehow they managed. It was almost as close as the sex had been, to be together under the hot water and wash each other’s bodies... Matt was at the center, the way it should be, and his three lovers tended to him the way it should be.

Matt felt it: there was a sense of rightness to this, like he was doing exactly what he should be doing, reclaiming these guys for himself and marking them as his.

The rest of the afternoon slid past them, sitting in the couch together wearing only their towels and without a care except spending time with each other, until finally it was time to go to bed.

They went to the bedroom... and stopped watching Matt’s single bed.

— I don’t think we’re all gonna fit in there. — said Matt. Even fitting him, Jared and Luke had been complicate when they had done it, and a couple nights Luke had slept on his own bed after they fucked.

— I could help with that. — suggested Rob.

— Huh?

— My parents give me a weekly allocation that is more than I usually use. I could save a week or two and buy a bigger bed.

— Hey, look at Mr. “I can buy a bed in two weeks” — Joked Luke slapping his ass in jest. Rob caught his arm and twisted it playfully but firmly until he was on the ground.

— Uncle?

— Uncle! Uncle!

— Yeah, a bigger bed sounds great. — Matt didn’t feel any qualms about using Rob’s money. He had used his body and mind, after all, what more was in the money? — As for tonight...

— If you don’t mind, — interjected Luke wrapping his arms possessively around Rob — I’m taking this one with me tonight. He owes me a fuck.

Rob blushed and laughed softly.

— Dude, we just fucked.

— Yeah, but not each other. You owe me that, and you know it. Uncle?

Rob turned and put his arms around Luke and kissed him, and his towel fell and Luke grabbed one ass cheek with each hand.

— Uncle.

— Okay, you two. Get a room. — laughed Jared pushing them out and closing the door, and then returned to lay down next to Matt. — This was great. I admit I was worried about you getting Rob in, but this was amazing.

— Yeah? Are we OK now?

— Of course we are. — said Jared, and turned to kiss Matt once more before pulling the covers over them.

Matt sighed, contented, and turned to embrace Jared to fall asleep in his arms, the way it should be.

* * *