The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consensual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Master Telepath: Is This The Right Size?

By Victor Ramierez

Bobby looked around the department store, he had no idea what he was going to buy his mother for her birthday, but he knew he’d better come up with something today or he was toast. Her birthday was tomorrow and she’d never forgive him if he seemed to have forgotten. He was really glad that his dad always reminded him. Bobby wasn’t so much forgetful about things like that; he was just otherwise occupied with his, and other people’s, thoughts.

Bobby moved aimlessly through the throngs of people, occasionally allowing their thoughts to get past his defences so he could hear them. He found it amusing to ‘hear’ these little snippets of people’s thought processes, almost like channel surfing.

He looked around, shaking his curly haired head in disbelief, he had never realised just how much stuff there was for women to buy.

Thinking carefully he remembered that recently she had mentioned she needed to buy a new nightdress, so he decided to head in that direction.

For several minutes he scanned the racks, with little or no idea what someone his mum’s age would like. He turned and looked at the women around him, spotting one he thought was about her age.

“Excuse me,” he said.

Broken away from her thoughts, she looked up and then over at the young man before her.

“Yes?” she asked.

“I need to buy something for my mum, she’s about your age. Would you be happy if someone bought this for you?” he asked, holding up a cotton, floral, nightdress.

“Yes, I’d be happy if my son bought that for me,” she smiled. “What a nice thoughtful young guy you are.”

Bobby nodded his thanks and headed off towards the cash register to buy it.

He stood at the counter and waited as the older lady operating the register served a customer. Bobby waited politely as she ignored him and served another lady, and then another. Bobby was growing angry with her, she was just being rude to him, and he had given her no reason to do so. He saw it all in her mind, she thought he was just some punk kid wasting her time, and she was hoping he’d grow tired of this and just go away.

“Excuse me,” he said, pushing his way in front of the next woman the assistant was going to serve.

The older woman looked up at him in anger.

“Where are your manners, can’t you see I was serving that lady,” she snarled, pointing at the woman.

“What I saw,” said Bobby, quietly through clenched teeth. “Was a bitter old hag, who is about to have a very bad day because she chose to be rude to me for no reason.”

“Don’t you threaten me you young punk,” she raised herself up to her full height, which was only marginally bigger than Bobby, and thrust her chest out in arrogance.

“Alright if you’re going to be like that, then it’s time for a lesson.”

To her astonishment, Bobby promptly walked around the counter and stood alongside her. He looked her up and down in contempt, her blonde hair tied up in a bun was showing the grey in it as she needed to get it coloured again, this served, along with the glasses perched on the end of her nose and draped around her neck with a cord to keep them from falling, to present an almost school librarian look. She was a fit looking woman, not overweight, with a nice medium sized bosom, which she hid underneath her grey knee-length dress, adorned with a little gold name bade on her right breast, which said Janice. Her height, of about five foot five, was added to by the black high heels she wore, making her seem slightly more imposing than she actually was.

“You’re an aging hag who trying to wield the little bit of power she actually has,” spat Bobby at her. He hated these sorts of people, but they were always fun to cut down to size.

“Get out of here, I’ll call security,” she fumbled around trying to grab the phone.

“Put the phone down and get used to doing as you’re told for once,” demanded Bobby, grabbing hold of her willpower with an idle thought.

She nodded and put the phone down.

Bobby turned and looked at the stunned ladies standing at the counter.

“You all saw how rude this bitch was being, didn’t you?”

Bobby quickly slapped their minds with his thoughts; they would now have no problems answering truthfully.

The one he had pushed in front of nodded, as did several of the others.

“Yet you were all going to let her serve you before me anyway, weren’t you?”

Again they nodded.

“Think yourselves lucky I’m not punishing you too.”

Bobby turned back to Janice, who was staring in horror as these women were going along with this guy.

“What do you mean by punished?” she asked worriedly.

“You’ll get what you so rightfully deserve... won’t you?”

After a second, her face changed slightly and she nodded. She now realised that he was right, and she needed to submit to her rightful punishment.

“Ladies, Janice will serve you in a moment, please wait while she deals with this first and then she’ll be right with you,” smiled Bobby.

They nodded happily, and arranged themselves to wait for a few moments.

“Rude girls get spanked, don’t they Janice.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Well, we’d better get to it then, you have customers waiting,” Bobby sat down on the stool behind the counter, and arranged himself. “Panties down, skirt up, and over my knees then. And be quick about it.”

Janice looked embarrassed for a moment, and it seemed that she wasn’t going to go along with this.

“Hurry up hag, I haven’t got all day to waste on you, and you have customers waiting. What would your boss think of that?”

A sense or urgency suddenly gripped Janice and she moved into action. Quickly she hiked the hem of her dress up and reached under it to grab the waistband of her black satin panties. She slid them down over her black stockings, momentarily exposing her dark haired pussy, before she let the dress drop back down.

She stood up after collecting the undergarment and turned to face him.

“Put them on the counter, and get your arse over my knees woman.”

She nodded sheepishly, and placed the lacy garment on the glass counter top. She turned and slid herself into place over his knees, bracing herself on the other side of the counter alongside him.

“Let’s get this arse nice and red then, shall we ladies?”

They all murmured their approval as he slid the hem of her dress up to reveal her naked arsecheeks nicely framed in the black suspenders and stockings she was wearing.

Without any warning he suddenly brought his hand down on her white arse flesh, hard. He felt the sting in his hand, and watched as she recoiled as he had hoped, her arse wobbling in response to the assault.

She hissed in pain, but kept her place.

Again, without warning, he brought his hand down, this time on the other cheek.

A nice red handprint was now forming on both sides of her arse, and he pointed that out to his audience.

“How many do you think she deserves?” he asked them.

“Well she was quite rude,” said one of the ladies at the back of the group. “Perhaps ten or fifteen?”

The others murmured their agreement with this.

“Ok, fifteen it is then.”

Janice turned her head back to look at Bobby.

“Please don’t,” she begged him. “I apologise for my behaviour.”

“Too late hag, you need to be shown the consequences of your actions.”

After a moment, she nodded her acceptance and repositioned herself for the remainder of her punishment.

Bobby gave her a few fast slaps, and then stopped to rub his hand around her flesh, feeling the glowing warmth of it in his palm.

A couple of teenage boys wandered past just as he was preparing to start again, and they did a quick double take and stopped to see what the hell was going on.

They were standing directly in line with Janice’s naked arse, and Bobby looked up and saw them standing there with horny grins on their faces. He gave them a wink and then grabbed hold of her cheeks, spreading them apart to reveal her charms.

The boys almost fell over as Janice’s little arsehole and her puffy dark haired pussy lips were exposed to their view.

“What?” mumbled Janice in surprise, as she turned her head back to see the grinning duo behind her.

“No, don’t!” she wailed as she threw her hand back to try and cover her humiliated arse.

“This is as much about the humiliation as the pain,” barked Bobby as she slapped her hand away from her buttocks. “Get back in position.”

Reluctantly she did as she was told, and buried her face in the stuff on the counter in front of her, as though she was trying to hide.

Bobby started spanking her again, while the guys and the ladies watched on eagerly.

“Boy my hand’s getting tried, if only there was someone else who could give her the last couple of slaps,” teased Bobby.

The guys couldn’t get over to him quickly enough.

“Ok, one at a time,” he ordered as she arranged them in a line alongside her.

The first guy slapped her arse, hesitantly.

“That doesn’t count, try again, and mean it,” ordered Bobby.

He did it again, and this time a satisfying, resounding smack could be heard through the female clothing department.

“Yes, that’s it,” encouraged Bobby. “Give her a few more, and then it’s your friend’s turn.”

He slapped her a few more times, and then stepped back to give his buddy a shot at her.

He had been watching, and straightaway got the message. He whacked her arse so hard it jiggled for a second or two and she yelped loudly.

“Steady on there,” laughed Bobby.

The guy nodded and rubbed his hand over her burning cheeks, like he’d seen Bobby do. He gave her a few more slaps and resumed the arse fondling. Bobby could sense the raging hormones in him and decided to see how much he’d try to push his luck.

Bobby watched as the guy tentatively spread her arsecheeks to again reveal her hidden treasures.

“Oh man, Keith. What are you doing?” asked his dumbstruck friend.

“You had your chance Dennis, now it’s my turn.”

Dennis watched, with a raging hard-on, as Keith pressed her arsecheeks together, and spread them apart again. Kneading them back and forth. Growing slightly bolder, Keith stretched his index finger out and ran it up and down her arse crack. She gasped in surprise, and Keith quickly pulled his hand away, expecting to get reprimanded. Bobby nodded and indicated that Keith should go on, so he did. Emboldened by this encouragement he quickly licked the tip of his finger and ran it up and down her puffy lips.

“Don’t,” she whined, but Bobby held her in place and encouraged everyone else to ignore her, which they did.

The ladies looked on eagerly, wanting to see what happened next as much as the guys did. How far would this go? Wasn’t it exciting?

With a slow deliberate push, Keith slid his finger into her pink folds, penetrating her pussy as deeply as he could.

“Wow,” he said as he slid it back out.

“Out of the way man, let me have a go,” demanded Dennis.

“Ok,” said Keith reluctantly as he gingerly sniffed his finger, trying to detect any hint of pussy juice on it.

“Please, not another one,” whispered Janice. “I’ve learnt my lesson.”

“We’re almost done Janice, just one more hole,” said Bobby as he popped an idea into Dennis’ head.

Dennis grinned as the idea surfaced in his mind, and quickly he sucked his index finger to get it moist. He spread her cheeks and then pressed his finger against her tight little arsehole. Insistently he pressed forwards, watching as her sphincter fought to stop him entering her, but after a moment it succumbed and Dennis’ finger started to ease its way into her virgin arsehole.

“Oh god, no” she moaned as she felt the pain of her arsehole being violated by some kid’s finger.

Dennis pressed in as far as he could, and then dragged his finger back out.

“Well done Dennis,” congratulated Bobby. “I think Janice has learnt her lesson, now she’ll make sure your finger is clean.”

Bobby grinned evilly as Janice opened her mouth to the finger, which had just been inside her arsehole. Dennis moaned in pleasure as he felt her tongue running all over his finger as her mouth sucked gently on it.

“God she can suck, imagine what she could do to a cock,” speculated Dennis as she let his finger go.

“Tell you what guys, I’ll let you find out.”

Their heads snapped to attention as they stared at him.

“Janice, when’s your break?”

“In 20 minutes,” she whispered, her head hanging down in shame.

“My able bodied assistants here require some gratitude from you for their part in your humiliation.”

“Yes Sir,” she nodded as she waited for her instructions.

“When you go on your break, you will escort them somewhere private, I don’t care where you decide, once there you will give them both the most unbelievable, ball emptying, blowjobs you can. To thank them properly.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Ok guys, be back here in 20 and Janice will take care of you.”

They both expressed their stunned thanks as they turned and wandered off to wait the longest 20 minutes of their lives.

“You’d better get back to work before your boss catches you.”

Janice nodded and moved back into position behind the register.

“Don’t worry about the panties,” he said as she went to reach for her underwear still sitting on the counter. “You don’t have time for that, look at all the customers you have waiting. Put them in your bag and take them home. In fact I wouldn’t bother wearing panties to work ever again.”

Janice knew in the back of her mind that she should be ashamed of this, but outwardly she just knew it was right because Bobby had said so.

“Now you can give me a receipt for these, when you pay for this out of your own money,” he grabbed his mother’s present off the counter where he had left it and handed it to her. Quickly Janice grabbed her purse from her handbag hidden behind the counter, she slipped her discarded panties into her bag and then rang up his purchase.

“Ok I’ll be going, and remember not to be so rude to people in future. And don’t forget that you’ve got a couple of dates coming at break time,” he said with a grin as he moved away from her.

Janice nodded as the waiting ladies started pressing forwards with their items, all wanting to be served next.

Chapter 2

Bobby had enjoyed teaching Janice a lesson, and it had awakened his naughty streak. As he moved slowly through the aisles he could feel his cock throb at the wicked thoughts that were flashing across his mind. He always enjoyed a good punishment, and it always got his blood racing.

Looking around, trying to decide what to do next he noticed the lingerie department in the distance. With an evil smile he turned and headed over there, looking at the racks of lacy undergarments as he passed them.

There were two sales assistants in this department, an older one in her forties and a younger one who was about nineteen or so.

He looked them up and down, whilst pretending to be looking at a nice lacy maroon bra and panties set on the rack in front of him.

They were both blondes, probably not natural blondes, but who cared. The older one had a curvier figure than her younger counterpart, she was probably at least a d-cup and she was hot. The younger one was very tasty as well, probably a b-cup, but enough to fill out her white blouse. They both had on a white blouse and black skirt, with their smart business jackets draped over the backs of their stools behind the counter.

After a moment of idle wandering, which was really just an excuse to watch the two of them, the younger one approached him.

She smiled as she walked up to him, and he saw that her badge said her name was Samantha.

“Good afternoon sir, can I assist you?”

“Yes please,” Bobby grinned. “You’re so much more polite than the last staff member I encountered, so thank you.”

“I’m very sorry to hear that sir, if you’d like to make a complaint...”

“Don’t worry, we resolved the issue between ourselves.”

“Oh that’s good, I’m glad you’re happy. Now what can I do for you today?”

Bobby grinned at her, and then pointed at the rack in front of him.

“I need to buy something for my girlfriend but I’m not sure what her size is.”

“Of course sir, a lot of men have that problem. I’m sure we can figure it out,” she said with a pleasant smile, exposing her perfect white teeth through her beautiful pink coloured lips.

“Do you think she’s my size, larger, or smaller?” she said, vaguely gesturing towards her chest.

“She might be your size, I’m not sure.” Bobby stared at her chest, laughing on the inside that she’d effectively just invited him to ogle her tits.

“Perhaps if you’d open your top so I could see you in your bra, then I’d be able to judge.”

For a second Samantha went to politely refuse, and then decided that it was a perfectly reasonable, and understandable request. After all, she was the one who asked him to use her body as a measuring stick.

She reached up to her collar and started unbuttoning her blouse all the way down to the top of her skirt. She pulled her top open to expose her lacy white, bra encased tits.

“Yes, you might be the right size,” he rubbed his chin as though he was deep in thought. He moved around her, looking at her bust line from the sides as well.

“I’m still unsure, could you push them out a bit for me?”

She hesitated for a second and then pressed her tits out for his inspection.

Bobby stood there rubbing his chin in contemplation, pretending not to be devouring her chest with his eyes.

“I know,” he said, as though he’d just had a ‘eureka’ moment. “I know how big they are in my hand, may I?” he said holding out his hand towards her left breast.

“Oh... ok then.”

He could see she was a bit uncomfortable about letting a stranger grab her tit, but she was letting him do it anyway.

He took hold of her breast as she stood there not looking at him, she stared idly off around the store, as though she was waiting for someone to finish trying some clothes on. Bobby cupped her breast, enjoying the feel of it in his hand; he weighed it up and gave it a quick squeeze before he let go of it.

“Yes I think that’s it,” he turned and grabbed the maroon bra and g-string set off the rack nearby.

“I was thinking about something like this, but I’m unsure.”

“Well, it’s a very nice selection sir,” she smiled as she was doing her blouse back up.

“Yes it’s very nice isn’t it,” he said as he looked at the items in his hand. “I think I’d really need to see it on, before I could make that sort of decision, it’s a lot of money after all.”

Samantha nodded, it was expensive designer underwear in this section, and she knew just how pricy it could be.

“I understand, but I don’t know how we can help you with that sir. If she doesn’t like it, you can always bring them back and exchange them for something else.”

“No, I want her to be happy when she opens it. Seeing as she’s your size, could you put it on and show me?”

He saw the negative look flash over her face before his suggestions took over he mind, and then she smiled at him.

“Of course sir, but we’ll have to be quick about it,” she said as she reached for the correct sized ones off the rack.

Samantha had led him towards the changing rooms at the back of the department. Quickly she strode inside and went to the nearest empty cubicle. She pulled the yellow curtain back and went inside.

Bobby followed her in, and pulled the curtain closed behind them before she could protest.

Realising it was perfectly fine for him to be in there with her, she quickly started to undress. After removing her shoes, skirt and her blouse, she stood there in only her matching white bra and panties, and her black stay up stockings. After a second she reached around behind herself and unfastened her bra, slid it down her arms and let it drop to the floor. Bobby liked her erect little pink nipples, and stared at them whilst she grabbed her panties and pulled them down over her thighs, exposing her well trimmed blonde pubic hair.

He picked up the new underwear from the bench alongside them and held it out to her. As Bobby watched happily she pulled on the g-string and then slid the bra into place over her tits and did it up at the back.

“Hmm, that looks quite nice,” Bobby stared at her as though he was considering the outfit. “I think I’ll need to see you walking around in it.”

Bobby sat himself down in the comfy chair outside of the change rooms, provided by the store for the men suffering their way through a shopping experience to sit in while they waited. Bobby moved the chair into a good spot alongside the change room door and then he was ready.

“Ok, come out here and walk for me,” he instructed.

Samantha walked out of the change room, looking somewhat shy.

“Are you sure you need me to do this?” she was almost begging him not to say yes.

“Of course, how else do you expect me to know how it will look when someone’s wearing it?”

She considered that for a moment and a sudden change came across her face. With a confident grin she marched out of the change rooms and started to parade herself up and down the walkway as though she was on a fashion catwalk in Paris.

Bobby sat there with a huge grin on his face; he was really enjoying this hot babe walking around in front of him.

“Yes that’s nice, go and find another set you think she’d like and try them on for me.”

Bobby watched her as she walked away to the rack and started rummaging through the underwear. After a moment she returned and held out a black and red lace set.

“Yes, very nice. Let’s have a look then.”

Karen looked at her watch and stood on her tiptoes to try and see over the racks, Samantha had gone to help a customer some time ago and she hadn’t returned. Karen tutted to herself, and locked her register. She had decided to go and see what was going on; sometimes these younger girls were not worth having. She was probably giggling and flirting with that guy instead of doing her work.

Karen marched angrily across the department, looking through racks, heading towards the change rooms. Finally she saw the guy sitting in the lounge chair, but there was no sign on Samantha.

“Good afternoon sir,” she said in her most businesslike manner as she walked up behind him.

Bobby turned around and looked back at her over his shoulder.

“Oh hello,” he grinned at her, evil thoughts flashing through his head.

“Have you seen the assistant who was helping you earlier?”

“Yes, she’s helping me choose something for my girlfriend.”

“Very good sir, can you tell me where she is?”

“Here she comes now,” Bobby pointed.

Karen’s jaw dropped as Samantha strutted out of the change room wearing only a bra and panties set.

“What are you doing, are you trying to get yourself fired?” she gasped at the younger woman.

“She’s fine,” said Bobby soothingly. He watched as Karen visibly calmed down before him.

“Actually I didn’t have the heart to tell her, seeing as she was doing such a good job...”

“What’s that sir?” asked Karen, slipping back into customer service mode.

“She’s not my girlfriend’s size, she’s too small. I think you’re more her size actually.”

“Of course sir, so you’d like me to assist you then?”

“Well I think you could certainly help.”

Karen stood there, hands on hips, blouse open as Bobby fished her large breasts out of her lacy bra. He liked her puffy looking nipples, the large areolae around the outside of them, all nice and pink.

“I must compliment you Karen, these are lovely.”

“Thank you sir,” she smiled with mild disinterest as Bobby proceeded to maul her breasts all in the name of comparing them to his girlfriend’s.

“Yes I think they’re about right. Samantha, take Karen over to where you got that set you’re wearing so she can get the right size.”

Samantha nodded and Karen walked off after her, her breasts still exposed over the top of her bra.

After a moment they returned from the racks and Bobby got Samantha to sit on his knee like he was Santa while they waited for Karen to get changed.

Moments later Karen tentatively stepped out of the change rooms and walked over to Bobby.

“Here you are sir, does this look acceptable?”

Bobby motioned for her to spin around so that he could see her from all angles, and then pointed at the walkway.

“Go for a walk so I can see how it looks when you’re moving.”

She nodded and walked away several metres, then spun on her heel and walked back.

Bobby enjoyed watching her strut her stuff, tits bouncing ever so slightly as she walked, her long legs framed at the top by the g-string and her black stay up stockings, her black high heeled shoes completed the package.

“Yes that’s lovely,” Bobby said holding his finger to his chin as though he was in thought.

“I’ve just remembered, she needs a sports bra too. Can you go and grab a nice one off the shelf.”

Karen nodded and walked off to find one on the rack.

Samantha suddenly let out a little squeak and turned back to look at Bobby with a look of surprise.

“I’m so sorry sir,” she looked horrified, and was about to stand up.

“No, that’s fine,” said Bobby grinning as his erection was pressing into her buttock.

“Look what I’ve done to you sir,” she gestured back at his hard cock.

“Well, yes, you have,” wondering where her train of thought was going to lead, he wasn’t going to tell her his erection was mainly due to his anticipation of what he was going to get Karen to do next.

“I am so sorry sir, please let me stand up so it can go back down.”

“It’s not going down that easily, you’d better take care of it.”

Samantha looked confused.

“You’d better give me a blowjob, hadn’t you?”

She nodded her understanding.

“Of course sir, it’s the least I can do.”

Bobby happily unzipped his fly and pulled out his erect cock, and then settled himself back in the chair.

Samantha took hold of his erection and quickly sucked it into her warmth mouth.

“Samantha what are you doing! That man could have you arrested for assault!” said a horrified Karen as she walked back clutching a white sports bra.

“She’s making up for causing that erection in the first place,” stated Bobby. “I’m prepared not to charge her if she’s prepared to fix the situation, and as you can see, she is rectifying it.”

Karen nodded sagely, happy that Samantha was living up to her responsibilities.

“I should think so, no idea of the consequences of their actions this generation.”

Bobby nodded and turned his attention away from the sucking chick, to the sports bra being held out in front of him.

“That looks like a good one,” he said as he ran his fingers through Samantha’s blonde hair, grabbing her head to control the speed she was sucking him off, slowing her down. He was in no rush after all.

“You’d better try it on.”

Karen walked back out to see that Samantha had spent the last couple of minutes still gently sucking away at their customer.

She put her hands on her hips and thrust her chest out for his approval.

“Yes, it looks good. You better show me how it works though. Do some jumping jacks.”

Karen looked at him for a moment and then saw the sense of his request, how else could he see if the bra did its job or not.

Quickly she started jumping, slapping her hands together above her head, thankful that the bra was a good one and her tits weren’t slapping her in the chin.

“Ok, that’s great.”

Karen stopped and looked at him, waiting for his next request.

“I have nothing to compare it with though. Can you take it off, and let me see just how bouncy you are without the bra, then I’ll know how much it does.”

Karen nodded after a moment, and pulled the bra off. It fell to the floor and she stood there topless in the middle of the lingerie section.

She began to jump and her tits began to slap up and down, connecting with her body with a smack.

Bobby loved every second of this, and felt his cock twitch in Samantha’s mouth. He knew it had gone far enough and it was time for the main event.

“That’ll do Samantha,” said Bobby as he pulled her head away from his straining cock.

“Karen stop jumping, I need your assistance.”

Karen stopped doing the jumping jacks and looked over at Bobby, with Samantha sitting at his feet with a confused look on her face.

“This young thing has no idea how to suck a cock, I’m not getting anywhere,” lied Bobby, playing to Karen’s feeling of superiority.

“I’m not surprised, no experience at anything, these girls of today.”

“You’ll have to finish me off.”

“Of course sir.”

“Ok brace yourself on the mirror and get ready,” instructed Bobby as he positioned himself behind Karen’s arse.

“Yes sir,” Karen pressed her palms on the mirror, bent over to present the customer with her firm buttocks.

“This is a lovely g-string,” said Bobby as he slipped his fingers underneath the material and ran them up and down the length of her arse crack.

“Yes it is sir,” she gasped as she felt the back of his finger press against her defenceless little arsehole.

Bobby slipped his hand down further, pressing his knuckle against her warm, puffy, pussy lips. She gasped again as he ran his fingertips up and down her slit, before starting to press them inside her.

“You’re very wet Karen,” said Bobby, feeling her pussy juice up as he put the idea in her head.

“Yes sir, it must be that lovely cologne you’re wearing, did you get it in our store, we have many fine fragrances...” she squeaked out her best up selling technique as Bobby slid his fingers into the velvety depths of her cunt.

“A fine saleswoman you are,” said Bobby as he pulled the fabric aside to reveal her treasures to his hungry gaze. “With these kinds of benefits, don’t worry I’ll be coming back,” said Bobby as he aimed his cock at her slit and pressed forwards, sliding into her.

“Ohh,” she moaned. “That feels wonderful sir.”

“Damn right,” said Bobby as he began to thrust in and out of her.

Bobby watched in the mirror as her tits swung back and forwards beneath her like udders. He grabbed hold of her hips and began to drive himself into her, hard, making her squeal even more.

“Samantha,” he said to the younger woman who was loitering in the doorway, watching the show. “Take your bra off too, and then scoot on under her and suck on her tits.”

Samantha did as she was instructed and dropped the bra to the floor revealing her smallish tits again. She dropped to her knees and waddled underneath Karen, and latched onto the nearest tit.

Karen groaned in pleasure as she felt her nipple being drawn into Samantha’s warm mouth, and as he tongue began to flick back and forth across the sensitive flesh, she could feel her orgasm exploding in her brain. She threw her head back and groaned as loudly as she was able.

Bobby grinned and set about amplifying the pleasure resonating through her brain, this caused her to orgasm again. Bobby felt her legs go rubbery as she bucked with her second orgasm, and he held her in place as he continued to drive his shaft into her spasming pussy canal.

Her muscles were gripping him tightly and he knew he wouldn’t last any longer so he drove the length into her with one final, hard, thrust and began to squirt his load of hot come into her dripping snatch.

Bobby held her tightly so she wouldn’t fall as she went off again when she felt his sperm spray into her unprotected depths. Jet after jet of his sticky come splashed her insides and she was quivering as he rode out her orgasm.

When his orgasm finally stopped, Bobby let go of her and slumped down on the bench behind him, happily grinning as he directed Samantha to clean the combined bodily fluids off his deflating cock.

Karen slumped down in a heap on the carpet, breathing heavily, and not moving.

Bobby brushed Samantha away after a moment and stood up, zipping his fly up and tucking his shirt in.

“Thanks for all your help ladies, I don’t think I’ll get anything today, but if I ever need anything I’ll know where to shop.”