The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Master Telepath: Jogging’s Good For You

by Victor Ramierez

Chapter 1

Bobby James walked casually down the quiet road, through a new housing development. Hardly anyone lived here yet, and most of the houses hadn’t even been built, leaving large areas of uncleared growth. Bobby liked it out here, there was no-one around and he could clear his mind. His telepathy was a fantastic gift but sometimes it could be a bit tiring screening out all the extra thought traffic that he received. Today he was dressed in his running gear, but he hadn’t been running. He had walked quietly, by himself for nearly an hour now, admiring the plants and the birdlife as he walked.

He could feel the oncoming people before he could see them, a man, a woman and a dog. They were jogging, and they looked surprised to see him as they came around the corner.

The guy ran straight up to him.

“Hi, the name’s Tom. This is my wife Sharon. We’ve just bought land here, how about you?”

Tom was about 6 foot tall, solidly built and muscular, probably likes to work out. He was also loud and overbearing, Bobby could tell that already, without looking into his mind.

“No, I’m not old enough yet, maybe one day it’s nice out here,” said Bobby.

“Yes it’s lov..”

“Out jogging then are you?” asked Tom, cutting his wife off in mid-sentence.

Bobby didn’t like Tom much at all, Sharon looked quite nice. She was a lovely little blonde, a bit quiet and mousy but she probably didn’t get much of a chance to say anything with Tom around. She was wearing an orange Nike shirt which was loose, but you could still make out her b-cup tits underneath it. She was wearing tight lycra grey pants which almost went down to her ankles, and finished it off with a pair of ankle socks and Nike joggers.

“Hmm,” said Bobby, getting a little carried away studying Sharon. “Yes, I run out here all the time, it’s so quiet, I expect that won’t last long now though.”

“No, I’d say there’ll be people here soon, kids and dogs too.”

“Do you have any children?” asked Bobby.

“No, not ye..”

“What Sharon means is that we are waiting until the right time to have some children,” interrupted Tom.

I think I might see about that thought Bobby.

He reached out and grabbed Tom’s mind freezing him on the spot so he couldn’t react, he could only talk and listen.

“You’re a lucky man Tom, you have a lovely wife. How long have you been married?”

“Six months,” answered Tom as he realised something was wrong. Bobby watched the concern on his face as he desperately tried to move but couldn’t. He didn’t want to admit to anything in front of Bobby though.

“Six months and you don’t want to have a kid, I hope you’re practicing though.”

“What! You smart mouthed kid, you’re lucky I don’t knock you clean into the bushes.”

“But you can’t can you Tom,” said Bobby with a smirk.

“Tom, honey what’s wrong?” asked Sharon looking at him in fear.

“I don’t know, I can’t move.”

“Don’t worry about him Sharon, just do as I say and everything will be fine,” coaxed Bobby.

Tom watched in horror as his wife’s face relaxed and the look of concern turned to contentment.

“Sharon what are you doing? Don’t listen to that little bastard, he’s done something to me. Set the dog on him,” demanded Tom.

Bobby squatted down and began patting the dog on it’s head, the dog sat happily enjoying the attention it was receiving.

“I’d say your wife isn’t the only member of your family you’ve been neglecting Tom.”

“I take good care of my dog damn it!”

“Yeah ok, good on you Tom. Well I’m going to take good care of your wife.”

“Leave her alone, when I get free I’ll kill you.”

“Of course you will Tom, make all the idle threats you like if it makes you feel like a man.”

Sharon had been standing off to the side happily watching the exchange, and now perked up as Bobby stepped over to her.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and began to run them down her arms, he moved over her chest and cupped her breasts.

“Sharon! Don’t let him do that, kick him in the balls or something,” yelled Tom impotently.

“It’s ok honey, he’s not hurting me, it’s quite nice actually,” she said happily, and closed her eyes.

After cupping and lightly squeezing her breasts for a moment he slid his hands down to her waist and then around to grab her arse cheeks.

“Oh sorry Tom, you can’t see that can you, we’ll turn around.”

Bobby and Sharon turned so that she now had her back to Tom and he could see Bobby’s hands fondling her arse.

“You’re dead,” Tom tried to yell, but realised he couldn’t raise his voice over a normal speaking level. “What have you done to my voice?”

“Don’t wet your pants Tom, I just turned your volume down. I thought you might try yelling or something stupid to show everyone how impotent you are, so I’ve saved you the embarrassment.”

“If you do anything to her I will hunt you down and when I fin...”

“Oh give it a rest Tom. We both know that you couldn’t do it if you wanted to, because I’m not going to let you. Now I’m sick and tired of your bluster, I’m going to fuck the freckles off your wife’s face, from the inside. I’ll leave the dog here to make sure someone doesn’t steal you or something,” said Bobby with a chuckle as turned away from Tom.

Bobby could hear Tom cursing as he led Sharon off the road into the bushes. They went in a metre or so and found a clearish area where the could lie down if they so desired and here they stopped.

“Alright Sharon, I think it’s time we started work on that baby of yours, alright?”

Sharon nodded happily, and looked at him for direction.

“Strip off then Sharon,” he said loudly enough for Tom to hear him, and heard the quiet cursing coming from Tom.

Sharon crossed her arms over her chest and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt pulling it up and over her head. She had on one of those sports bras on underneath, and she slipped it off to, revealing her smallish breasts. Her perky little nipples were erect and pushing out into the afternoon sun.

“What great little tits you’ve got,” yelled Bobby for Tom’s benefit. “Hey Tom, do her nipples always stick out like this?”

“Don’t be so cruel to him,” giggled Sharon.

“He’s a big boy, he can handle it. Keep going, you’ve still got your pants on.”

Sharon grabbed the waistband of her running pants and slid them down her legs to her ankles, she couldn’t get them past her shoes, so Bobby motioned for her to stop.

“Leave them there, that’s fine.”

He looked at her white panties, with a little line of lace around the edge of the waistband and the leg holes. “You can leave them around your ankles too.”

“Tom these white panties are really sexy, did you buy them for her?”

Sharon started giggling again, and then pulled her panties down to her ankles, exposing her blonde bush, which was shaved into a little tuft above her clit.

“Wow, she’s shaved Tom, I love that, don’t you?”

Sharon gave him a playful slap on the arm, and then looked to him for further instruction.

Bobby thought about how he wanted to do this and then noticed a smallish tree behind them.

“Sharon squat down and suck me for a little while,” instructed Bobby. He felt her mind recoil at this as she was going to be cheating on her husband, but he smoothed over her concerns and she dropped to her knees. She pulled his shorts and boxers down to his ankles exposing his cock to the air. She grabbed it in her left hand and gave it a couple of slow pumps before slipping it into her mouth in one movement. Bobby had only been half hard but the sudden moisture and pressure from her lips caused him to go rock hard in an instant. She began to slide the length of his cock in and out of her mouth, while working the underside of it with her tongue.

“Did you teach her to suck cock, or was she already good at it when you found her Tom?”

Bobby slid his hands around to the back of her head, running his fingers through her shoulder length blonde hair, and began moving her head back and forth at a quicker pace for a few moments.

“Alright Sharon, that’s enough. I think we’re ready.”

With a wet pop she pulled his cock out of her mouth and took hold of the hand he had extended to her.

He pulled her up to her feet and shuffled over to the tree behind them. Facing the tree he bent her forwards and she grabbed hold of the tree’s trunk for support. It was a young tree and she could put her hands almost all the way around it giving her good stability. Bobby lined his wet cock up with her shaven pussy lips and ran the tip of it up and down. He could see the moisture oozing out of her folds and it smeared itself over the tip of his cock. With a slow steady thrust he slid all the way into her tight pussy.

“Oh my God Tom, she is so tight.”

“Bobby!” she giggled “Other people might be able to hear you.”

“Well let them know too. A pussy this good should be shouted about from rooftops.”

Sharon giggled again at this, and then moaned as he slid in all the way again. He ran his fingertips down her naked back all the way to the top of her arsecheeks and then slid his hands underneath her to cup her perky little tits. He grabbed a nipple in each hand, and rolled them between his fingers. He softly pinched them before sliding his hands back up to grasp her hips, and give himself more control over his thrusts.

Between the thrusting cock in her pussy, the reverberations running through her clit and having her nipples played with, Sharon was ready to come.

Bobby realised what was going on, and increased his pace. He slid his left hand under her and began to play with her pussylips and clit.

Like a whipcrack her head snapped backwards and she began to half moan and half cry, and after riding her through this for a few moments Bobby slowed down as she eased off to hard breathing.

“Did you hear that Tom, first orgasm of the day. Maybe that’s something you’ve never heard before?”

Sharon nodded in agreement. “Why am I not surprised?” Bobby asked her.

She snickered and moaned again as he started thrusting harder and deeper into her moist depths.

“Let’s work on a couple more before we’re done then. You’ve got a few to catch up on.”

“Well only from Tom. After we got married and I realised he had no idea, I bought a vibrator. He’d kill me if he ever found it...” she trailed off as Bobby’s cock slipped out of her and he ran the head up and down making sure he hit her clit on each pass.

“Well let’s remind you what a hard cock’s supposed to feel like,” said Bobby as he suddenly slid his cock back into her.

He leant forwards and kissed her down her spine, as far as he could reach, and then nipped and nibbled his way back up.

She could feel her body tingling all over and when he suddenly gave her arsecheek a slap she felt a wave rush over her and she headed for another orgasm.

Again she started her half cry half moan and this spurred Bobby on to increase his speed as much as he could. This pushed her over the edge and she went off like a rocket.

“That’s another one for the good guys there Tom.”

With satisfaction he heard Tom’s quiet yelling and cursing coming from the nearby road.

“I think it’s time we wrapped this up for the day honey.”

Bobby reached up and pushed her head down further, increasing the angle at which she was bent over, and exposing more of her pussy to his view.

He began to slide all the way in and then all the way back out, with a moist slap from her pussy each time his cock exited. He increased the speed on this and then began to slip just the tip in, going faster and faster. Sharon was loving this and was getting quite worked up now, Bobby was loving that and was rapidly heading towards his own orgasm. He reached down and grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her back, onto his cock. That last thrust drove him in as deep as he could and he began to send spurt after spurt of hot come deep into her pussy.

She was writhing in orgasm and each time another jet of hot come hit her insides she went off again.

The stream of come slowed and then stopped, leaving a satisfied Bobby up to his balls in the blonde’s sweet cunt.

“You’ll have to stay like that for a little while to give the boys a chance to find your egg Sharon.”

Bobby felt her mind rile at the suggestion that Bobby, a teenager, was going to impregnate her, but again he smoothed over her concerns. She stood there happily bent over as he slid his cock out of her, and moved around to her head to get it cleaned off.

Once she had sucked their combined juices off his cock he slid his pants back up and picked up her discarded t-shirt and bra.

After a few more minutes he let her stand up and pull her pants back into position. She pulled her bra and t-shirt back on and they headed back out to the road.

Tom stood immobile, with tears of anger and dismay running down his face.

“Oh Tommy, it’s not that bad. Sharon just had her arse fucked off by the nasty, bad man. But don’t you worry, the dog still likes you,” Bobby said patting Tom’s cheek with mock concern.

“You’re dead kid.”

“Oh give it a rest will you,” said Bobby as he reached into Tom’s mind and made some adjustments. Tom would never be able to actually do anything about this or anything else Bobby did, he would never be able to tell anyone and he would go on with his life as normal, except that he would do whatever Bobby told him to do. But he would always know what had happened on each occasion and that he was no longer in control.

“Why?” pleaded Tom.

“Because you’re an arsehole Tom and you deserved it. And because she didn’t deserve you.”

“Don’t worry Tom it will be fine honey. We’re going to have that baby now, won’t that be nice?” cooed Sharon.

“Yes Tom, if it doesn’t work this time I’ll pay Sharon a visit until you’re both blessed with a new baby. Won’t that be nice? Oh and of course you aren’t allowed to fuck her anymore, we can’t risk her having your baby instead of mine now can we?”

“Yes Bobby,” said Tom after his new attitude adjustment, while inside him his mind was screaming with impotent rage.

“I think you can move again now.”

Suddenly Tom felt his body return and he could control it again.

“Give me your address and I’ll be over to check on your progress Sharon.”

Chapter 2

Things had changed over at the Huntley’s house. Sharon was now floating around on top of the world and Tom was doing as he was told. Bobby had informed him that he needed to get a night job to help pay for Bobby and Sharon’s spending money, and as he wasn’t needed around the house he wouldn’t be missed.

Bobby had sent him along to the local supermarket where he got a job stacking the shelves along with the teenagers and university students. He hated every second of it but he did as he was told and worked there night after night.

This meant Bobby and Sharon had the place to themselves not that it really mattered. Whenever Tom was there he couldn’t do anything aside from what Bobby told him to do anyway.

Bobby had appeared at their front door a couple of days after meeting them jogging. Tom opened the door and let Bobby in as he was instructed. Sharon ran out into the hall and with a squeal of delight dropped to her hands and knees, and pulled up the short nightdress she was wearing to expose her naked arse and pussy to her new man. Bobby had then proceeded to fuck her on all fours then and there in the hall while Tom stood and watched, unable to do anything.

Bobby would show up and take Sharon whenever the mood took him. Some days he would fuck her over the kitchen table while Tom ate breakfast before going to work. Other times he would fuck her on the bonnet of her car in the garage before she climbed in and drove to work. In the shower, in bed at night with Tom lying alongside them, in the pool, and definitely while they were out jogging.

However the last Sunday had been the most memorable. Bobby had turned up on Sunday night, and to his surprise found that they had guests. Inside were Tom’s parents, his sister and her family and Sharon’s mother and sister.

Tom’s parents were as bad as he was and Bobby didn’t like them immediately. Tom and Sharon passed Bobby off as a friend who they had forgotten that they had invited for dinner. Their family was not impressed that an outsider had been invited to their special Sunday dinner, but they were too polite to say anything in front of him. Bobby thought he would give them something to be upset about if that was how they wanted it.

Tom got up and gave Bobby his seat next to Sharon, while he sat at the other end of the table with the children.

On the other side of Bobby was Pam, Sharon’s sister and opposite him was Tom’s sister Dawn with her husband John. After a few minutes of idle chit chat Bobby decided to kick start things a little, and slipped his shoe off under the table. He looked across at Dawn and eased himself into her mind as unobtrusively as possible.

Quickly telling her mind to go along with whatever happened to her, he let Dawn’s mind go and then went to work.

He slid his foot up the inside of her leg, up her shapely calves to her knee, as he watched the look on her face change from surprise to enjoyment. He passed her knee and slipped up the inside of her thigh, underneath her white sun dress. He reached out with his big toe and touched her crotch. She jerked and then eased herself down in her chair.

At the same time he slipped into Pam’s mind and gave her the same instructions.

As his big toe wriggled around on the outside of Dawn’s panties, feeling the wetness increasing though the material, he continued to chat with the others and placed his right hand on Pam’s knee and began sliding it up towards the hem of her black skirt.

He felt Pam move in surprise and then ease forwards to give him better access.

“Are you alright dear?” asked Pam’s mother, noticing her moving around.

“I’m fine mum, just adjusting my position.”

Dawn had slipped her hand under the table and had slid her panties to one side to allow his toe access to her pussy beneath. The tip of his toe immediately felt the wetness of her lips and he ran his toe up and down, before resting on her clit. He wriggled his toe around, stimulating her further, before sliding it back down her lips and then slipping the toe inside her wet folds.

His hand had made it’s way up Pam’s thigh and one by one his fingers had slipped under the elastic on the legholes, to caress her hot box dripping moisture in anticipation.

He ran his fingers around, grazing over her clit, slipping inside just a little before running around the lips, and then spreading them apart. His middle finger slid into Pam’s sweet muff and she gave a slight groan.

He now had Dawn riding his toe and Pam on his finger.

He began to thrust his finger and toe in time with each other to watch the results on the two women.

Dawn was the older of the two, probably in her mid to late 30s, with two young children and very little time or opportunity for romance or sex. She had short black hair and her big tits just cried out for some attention, he could see her nipples pressing against the fabric as she wasn’t wearing a bra and they were loose inside the light cotton dress. She was already half way there after only a few minutes of attention. Pam was around 25 and probably had guys whenever she wanted them. She had lovely chestnut coloured long hair and nice c-cup sized titties, in a word attractive, just like her sister.

Using his other fingers he managed to rub her clit in between thrusts, which began to get Pam towards her orgasm.

Dawn’s pussy began to clench around Bobby’s thrusting toe and he could see on her face that she was about to come. She clenched her teeth and was looking down into her lap, possibly imagining what was going on under her dress. She looked up and Bobby locked eyes with her as he gave her one last thrust and brushed part of his foot against her clit. She managed not to cry out, and after a few breathless moments, she pulled her chair out from the table and excused herself to go to the toilet.

Pam was almost there too, he turned to face her now and slid his other hand in the other leg hole on the other side to attack her pussy from both sides. Under this constant barrage of manipulation her resolve disappeared and she also began to come. She was not able to control herself as well as her sister-in-law and let out a quick squeal before controlling it.

“What’s wrong Pam?” asked her mother with concern.

“Oh it’s ok,” Pam managed to get out, breathlessly. “Just a little cramp in my leg. It’s gone now.”

“Oh, that’s good dear.”

Dawn came back and sat down in her seat, returning to her roast dinner. Pam had recovered and was also eating happily, while Sharon was eyeing Bobby suspiciously.

“You did that didn’t you,” she asked quietly so only he would hear her.

“What?” he asked with mock innocence.

“I thought so,” she said with a light giggle.

“What’s so funny Sharon?” demanded Tom’s father Bruce, in the tone that had been partially responsible for his son’s downfall.

“Well Dick, that was your name wasn’t it?” asked Bobby. “Dick, I just told Sharon that I was going to fuck her over the end of the table in front of all of you, and she doesn’t think I’ll do it.”

Bruce and the others were taken back by this, so much so that Bruce didn’t even respond to being called Dick.

Bobby quickly locked them all in place, but left them their own minds as he had done to Tom previously.

Sharon took Bobby’s hand and they both stood and walked around to the vacant head of the table alongside Bruce.

“You see Dick,” said Bobby to Bruce in conspiratorial whisper, “I’ve been fucking your daughter-in-law to get her pregnant.”

With a shove Bobby pushed the serving platters of food further along the table. He lifted Sharon up so that she was sitting on the edge of the table, and put his hands up underneath her long black dress.

With a swift movement he grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it up to her waist, exposing her naked pussy.

“I don’t let her wear panties anymore Dick, it saves time.”

“Tom what are you going to do about this,” demanded his father.

“He does as I tell him, don’t you loser?”

“Yes Sir,” said Tom in a very defeated voice from the end of the table.

“Well I’ll put a stop to this,” said Bruce as he attempted to get up.

“Sorry Dick, I’ve put a stop to your putting a stop to this, and I think you deserve a little notice as to who’s the boss here,” said Bobby with a cold hard stare.

Bruce suddenly screamed out in agony as his mind was suddenly convinced that he had just been kicked in the groin at full force.

“Just you remember that Dick!”

Bobby pulled out his cock which was almost totally hard after playing with the two women.

“See what you’ve done to me girls, fondling you Dawn, and you Pam, to orgasm has gone and gotten me all excited.”

“What!” exclaimed both respective women’s mothers and Dawn’s husband, all in unison and all eyes were on the two women..

“Oh come on people didn’t you notice? Your precious little Dawn rode my toe to a mind blowing orgasm, which caused a run to the toilet. And as for Pam well she enjoyed my fingers so much she got a cramp. Is that what you kids are calling it these days Pam?” laughed Bobby.

“Take careful note of this, Dick. This is how you fuck a woman, I’m sure it won’t be at all familiar to you.”

Bobby quickly ducked his head down and began to lap at Sharon’s dewy opening. He wiggled his tongue in between her lips, and slipped it a little way inside her. He pulled back out and sucked his way up one lip and down the other, then with one long lick went straight up the middle to her clit, nestling under it’s little hood. He grabbed the hood between his lips and sucked on it.

Sharon was starting to buck around on the table, and after a few more minutes of his tongue antics she started coming long and hard.

“This is disgraceful, Sharon stop it at once,” ordered her mother.

“Be quiet you old hag, I haven’t even filled her with come yet, she can’t stop now.”

With an evil grin Bobby pulled out his cock and shoved it hard into Sharon’s cunt. Sharon gasped in shock and excitement.

“Tell them how much you like it Sharon.”

“I love it, everyone.”

“What do you like most?”

“I like you fucking me.”

“So you like my hard cock inside your cunt?”

“Yes.”

“Well say that.”

“I like his hard cock inside my cunt.”

“Do you want my baby?”

“Yes I want to have his baby.”

This brought a gasp from the already horrified table, except for Pam who had a gleam of excitement in her eye.

Bobby noticed this and would remember it for later reference.

“Good, well I think it’s time your womb was refilled then,” said Bobby with a hard thrust, which brought a gasp from Sharon.

“Yes please.”

“Now pay attention to this Dick, look into her eyes as I shoot up inside her,” instructed Bobby as he drove his cock into Sharon again and again, he reached forward and turned Sharon’s head so that she was facing Bruce. He could feel the come welling up in his balls and that familiar tingling sensation started in the base of his cock.

“Here we go people, now pay attention,” commanded Bobby as with one final thrust he drove his cock in to the hilt, and began to squirt hot sperm into their little Sharon. “This is what it looks like when I fill Sharon up with my hot baby making come,” he panted.

He hung his head in bliss and then looked up at the shocked faces staring at him.

“Ok you can all forget about this, except Sharon and Tom.”

Suddenly the whole incident had been wiped, and after Bobby and Sharon got themselves back into their seats everyone at the table suddenly came back to life as though the last 20 minutes hadn’t happened.

“Well it’s been lovely to meet you all. I hope we can do this again some time soon,” proclaimed Bobby as he stood up from the table.

He quickly made his way around the room, shaking the hands of the men, giving the mothers a little peck on the cheek, and giving Dawn and Pam a quick peck with a subtle tit squeeze to their surprise, and enjoyment.

“I’ll walk you out,” said Sharon as the two of them left the room.

A week later Bobby had shown up at Sharon’s office and ‘persuaded’ her boss to ignore them, as he had swept her paperwork onto the ground and bent Sharon face first over the side of her desk. Sharon’s boss sat there in her office, seemingly oblivious to the fact that her secretary was being pounded into the surface of her desk as she read some meaningless report.

Bobby had come here just for his own satisfaction today and was not concerned if Sharon enjoyed herself or not. He pounded away at her as fast as he liked, but she was loving it anyway. As she squeezed her pussy muscles around him, he could feel the hot spunk bubbling up in his balls already.

“Here comes another load for you Shaz,” he grinned. With a deep thrust he felt the come squirt out of his cock.

He laid himself down over her back, resting, while her boss continued reading her report.

“Bobby, I have news,” came the muffled voice from beneath him.

“What is it?”

“I went and saw the Doctor this morning. I’m pregnant.”

“Well about time,” he said with an even bigger grin. “So my work here is done for the moment.”

“Will you come and see me again?”

“Of course. Why stop at one baby? And after all I need you to reintroduce me to Pam and Dawn, they both look like they could use a little something special too.”

He stood up straight and began pulling his clothes back on, before stopping with only his boxers on.

“Get up and get dressed Sharon,” he commanded. She quickly obeyed his orders and after a few moments was standing fully dressed, although somewhat dishevelled, before him.

“Go back to work Sharon, your boss and I have a few things to discuss,” he said with an evil gleam in his eye as he reached behind the desk and took hold of one of her management level c-cups.

Copyright © 2002 Victor Ramierez