The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Master Telepath: Grocery Shopping For Fun

by Victor Ramierez

Bobby had known he would regret coming shopping with his mother and already he was. She had dragged him from department store to department store as she checked out one new outfit after another, before finally deciding to buy none of them as she couldn’t find shoes to match. Bobby was getting very frustrated by the whole lack of progress, he desperately wanted to get to the other end of the shopping centre and buy the new Playstation game he had been waiting for. But to get to the game shop they had to pass another three dress stores and he just knew they would be visiting all of them. His mother wouldn’t let him go off by himself either as she wanted his opinion on her outfits, even though that seemed to have little or no bearing on her decisions.

After the next hour dragged past, and again having bought nothing, they finally made it to the game store.

“Oh I’m sorry kid, we sold the last one of those ten minutes ago,” said the disinterested salesman behind the counter, almost looking amused at Bobby’s obvious anguish.

“What! Are you sure you don’t have anymore?” probed Bobby.

“No, not a one,” he said with near glee.

Bobby looked into his mind and found that he was telling the truth. Bobby saw that this guy really didn’t like kids and took some sort of perverse pleasure in their obvious disappointment.

Bobby spun on his heel and marched back out of the store, fuming with rage. If his mother hadn’t wasted the last two hours looking at stuff she wasn’t going to buy, he wouldn’t have missed out.

“Sorry Dear. We can go over to Tony’s Games tomorrow and see if they have one.”

“I wanted it today!” said Bobby, barely able to contain his anger.

“Bob, we don’t have time this afternoon. We have to pick up the groceries and head home to make dinner,” said his mother, apologetically.

“Fine!” exclaimed Bobby as he began stomping back to the car park, followed by his mother.

“Are we buying everything today?” asked Bobby who was in no mood for grocery shopping.

His mother looked down at the half full trolley, and nodded. “I haven’t had time to get out Bob. And seeing as you’re here to help me I thought we’d pick up everything on my list.”

“How long’s that going to take!”

“Only about an hour or so,” she said almost oblivious to his anger.

Bobby shook his head in disbelief and sullenly followed her around into the next aisle.

Bobby’s head snapped around in awe as the other family made their way past them down the aisle. They had quietly made their way around the next aisle and Bobby hadn’t really been paying attention to the people around him. Her perfume was what had grabbed his attention initially, and then as he glanced up he noticed the peach shaped arse in the skin tight, white, lycra pants. This had grabbed his attention and shaken him out of his reverie. He looked back at her and saw her from behind, as he waited for them to stop or something. They kept walking and he drank in the sight of her arse, pert and supple, sensuously rippling under the tight fabric. He could make out her darker panties through the white fabric, and could even see the edges of the material pressing out through the skin tight pants over it. He could see her lower back, lightly tanned, underneath the boob tube she was wearing. It was white with little pink and grey pinstripes randomly printed across it, and accentuated her darker skin beautifully.

They turned the corner and went into the next aisle, and Bobby looked up to hurry his mother around into that aisle to find that she had already gone. He hurried around into the aisle catching up with his mother as he waited for the other family to come into view. The father was a large man, strong looking with a large beer gut. He had a bulbous looking nose which his pink lensed glasses were resting on, grey wiry hair and almost grey looking white skin. He was in his mid fifties and he looked tired. His wife was a bit frumpy, she had probably been an attractive woman once upon a time, but she didn’t even bother to put on lipstick now. Her auburn hair was fairly short and permed into medium sized curls. She wore a long white floral dress that wasn’t at all fashionable, and her fourty-five year old face also looked tired. Then he saw the kids. Jumping around behind them was a boy, with as much energy as a tornado on speed. He was running back and forth between both of them, I want this, can I have that. They were shaking their heads no, haven given up speaking after about the first two minutes of the shopping excursion. He was about twelve, wearing a Spider-Man shirt, with a Green Goblin action figure firmly clutched in his hand.

The daughter moved out of the boy’s way and he could see her properly for the first time. She had dark brown hair, almost black, which shone under the lights in a very healthy manner. It was cut long, and flowed down to the bottom of her shoulder blades. She had two of those sparkly little hair clips, like bobby pins on either side of her temples, each of them had a sparkly little butterfly. These served to give her more of a little girl appearance than the rest of her clothing. She was at least sixteen years old, maybe seventeen, and absolutely gorgeous. As she moved closer he could see that she had deep brown eyes, which complemented her hair quite nicely. He drank in the sight of the rest of her, she wore a silver necklace, which had some sort of glittery thing on it, not unlike her butterfly hair clips. The boob tube was being pushed out by a perky pair of b-cup sized titties, and through the front of her pants he could see dark panties covering her little pussy. She was a fairly slim girl, no fat on her at all it seemed, but she wasn’t so skinny that she had no tits or arse, which is always a damn shame. She finished off the ensemble with a pair of those clear plastic shoes with a slight heel, and little pink plastic flowers over the strap.

As they came closer to them, he could hear what they were saying.

“Look, I’ve had enough Son, just take this twenty and go buy whatever it is you so desperately have to have,” said the father giving in to the Son’s whining.

“But Father, that is like, so unfair!” pouted the girl.

“Now honey, I know we’ve bought him a lot today, but we did promise to get him Death Raider III last week. We couldn’t go back on our word now could we?”

“Well, I think it’s totally like time, that I got some cash today too, okay.”

“Alright honey, of course you’re right. Go get what you’re after and we’ll meet you back at the car,” said the father handing her money and the car keys.

Bobby couldn’t believe it, these people were morons and that spoilt kid had the game he had missed out on!

“Mum, I’ll meet you at the car,” said Bobby wandering off.

“Ok, son.”

Bobby followed the girl as she wandered around the store. She looked at the magazines, flicking through vogue and cosmo, before wandering around to the cosmetic aisle.

Bobby eased into her mind and as they walked he rifled through her memories. She was called Carolyn, but her friends called her CJ, her middle name was Jane. She was one of those girls who was popular, and was a wannabe. She thought she would be a model one day, but Bobby knew what was in store for her. She would end up with some loser, probably one of the jocks, and end up with three kids of her own on minimum wage, while he drank beer at the pub with his mates.

She was aimlessly shuffling through the stuff on the shelves, she hadn’t really wanted anything as such, she just didn’t want to miss out if her annoying little brother was getting more money.

Finally she decided to grab some lip gloss and a couple of lipsticks, as well as the new vogue. It was so uncool to be dragged around the store with her parents and she would much rather be at one of her friends houses watching a DVD and chatting. She decided to go and chill out in the car and flick through her mag while she waited for them to come back so she could get the hell out of here.

Bobby followed her out of the checkouts and into the shopping centre. They walked straight out into the car park and she made her way to a van parked towards the rear of the carpark. She unlocked the door and slid it open, and then started to climb in. Bobby grabbed her mind and froze her on the spot as he walked up to her. Her eyes moved, watching him in terror as her body would not respond to her commands.

She couldn’t even speak.

“Hello CJ, shopping with the oldies I see,” said Bobby as he climbed in and leisurely plonked himself down onto one of the seats. “Get in here,” commanded Bobby, and CJ climbed in and slid the door closed behind herself.

CJ’s mind was racing she couldn’t believe it, her body wasn’t doing as it was told, she was obeying this strange kid, against her will.

“I see you’re a bit worried. Don’t be, I won’t hurt you. Far from it. I want you to entertain me for a little while.”

Bobby was enjoying playing robots with her and letting her mind run free.

“I don’t like your type. You get whatever you want and you never have to work for anything. You just ask daddy and expect him to give you everything. Next it will be the boyfriend and whatever poor sap you end up marrying. Well you’re going to do what I want, and you’ll do it without me forcing you. Have your voice back.”

Suddenly CJ felt control of her voice return to her.

“Help!!!” she tried to yell, but it came out as a whisper.

“I turned your volume down, no one will hear you, not that they’d even notice you anyway. I’ve put a mental no-go zone around the van, no one outside will even look at this van let alone come anywhere near it.

“My parents...”

“Will wait quietly outside the shops for you to show up, just as I have commanded them to,” said Bobby cutting her off with a grin. “Let me show you something, or not show you as the case may be,” said Bobby as he concentrated slightly for a moment.

CJ started looking around in terror, her eyes moving around in her head as fast as they would go.

“I can’t see, what have you done! Like I can’t see at all, I’m blind.”

“I know, it’s a good trick isn’t it? I have turned your sight off, and it will stay off until I turn it back on.”

“Why are you doing this, what do you want?”

“What are you prepared to give?” asked Bobby lasciviously. She thought about it for a moment and then it dawned on her what he was hinting at.

“No! I won’t do it. Whatever you want me to do, I won’t”

“Do you like being blind? I can turn off your other senses too you know. Like touch for example. Just like a light switch, off, on, off, on.”

CJ flung herself back in the seat in terror as she felt her sense of touch disappear and then return, again and again. He could do exactly as he had said.

“Smell is another one, it can go off too.”

Suddenly the musty smell of the car upholstery was gone, she could no longer smell the cheesy residue of her brother’s doritos, or the sweet smell of her perfume.

“Please, give it back!” she begged.

“Get down on your knees and ask properly,” commanded Bobby.

He watched as she sat there for a moment, and then she felt her way forwards, slid down onto the floor onto her knees, placed her hands together as if in prayer and turned her head to where he had been sitting when she last had sight.

“Please give me my senses back,” she begged.

“Good to see that you’re learning your place,” said Bobby and clicked his fingers, purely for effect. He released the blocks in her mind and her brain began to recognise the impulses from her senses again.

Her head snapped back like a whip and she looked around as her eyes began working again.

“Would you like to reconsider?”

She dropped her head and looked at the carpet, considering the situation she was in.

“I’ve like totally got no choice at all have I?”

“No you haven’t, especially seeing as I can do this,” said Bobby as he stopped all her senses and her voice as well.

It was like she’d been hit with a shot to the chest. She slumped back in a heap on the floor, silently screaming her terror.

“Now you don’t want me to do that now do you?” asked Bobby as he returned her senses to her.

“It was like totally gone. There was nothing left at all,” she whispered in almost total awe.

“It doesn’t wear off either, I could leave you like that for the rest of your life.”

She got back up to her knees and looked at him imploringly.

“Please don’t do this to me. I can help you, I know girls who you can do and no one will care. They are like so unpopular no one would ever notice if they totally disappeared even. You could totally keep them forever as like a slave or something. That could be really cool for you, you know.”

“Ok you’ve just made up my mind. Get your fucking clothes off right now,” said Bobby, angry that she would suggest he use someone else to save her own skin.

She looked at him and saw that he was not joking, he stared intently at her, and finally she tore her gaze away from him and stared down at her plastic shoes.

“What the fuck are you waiting for, I haven’t got all night you stupid cow.”

This finally galvanised her into action, she stood up, half hunched over, and she popped open the clasp at the top of her pants. She slowly unzipped them and slid the skin tight fabric down her legs where they became entangled with her shoes.

“Leave the shoes on,” he commanded as she bent down to remove them.

She nodded and began to disentangle her pants and finally slipped them off and placed them in his outstretched hand. He put them on the seat alongside him. He sat back on the little shelf behind the front bench seat, facing her where she was standing in the little aisle alongside the two seater, in front of the three seater at the rear. She looked hopefully at the door, out the window towards the shop, hoping that she’d see her parents coming.

“I told you they’re not coming until you go back and get them. Now get a move on,” he said looking at her wearing only her boob tube and her dark brown panties.

She slowly grasped the bottom of the boob tube and slid it up over her head, revealing her perky tits. She had those nipples that sort of go in a little while the outside areolae stands up all puffy.

Bobby hadn’t seen a set like these in person and he was immediately intrigued.

“Your tits are really amazing, come over here and let me have a closer look,” he said signalling her with his hand.

She inched forwards, not wanting to come near to him, but she wanted to retain her sight even more. She stood right in front of him and cringed as he began to lick her nipples. He sucked them into his mouth and used the tip of his tongue to tickle his way around the areolae. And despite her reluctance her nipples began to respond to the stimulation.

“Your nipples are like totally enjoying this,” he said, mocking her speech, as he then grasped a tit in each hand and began to slowly knead them between his fingers, not too hard, just firmly enough.

“ Please let me go, look over there,” she said pointing to the rear seat. “These are my brother’s new video games and CDs, take them. Just leave me alone.”

“I’m glad to see that you’re so generous with other people’s property, but I want you to give me something too, so no deal. Get the panties off now!”

Again she stared at him, hoping for some reprieve and found none. She thought about running but guessed he would just stop her, and probably punish her in some way. She didn’t know what to do, and no one was coming to bail her out this time. She saw the look of annoyance rising in him and realised she had taken too long to respond to his order. Quickly she hooked her thumbs into the waistband elastic and hauled them down over her legs, revealing her dark brown pubic hair, nestled safely between her upper thighs.

“Alright, on your hands and knees now, like the bitch that you are.”

She pleaded with him, with her eyes for a moment, and then slowly dropped to her knees.

“Face the back of the car, get your arse around here to me.”

She turned her back on him and bent forwards, resting on the palms of her hands.

“You’ve got a nice arse too,” he said as he bent forwards and took a hold of her pink left cheek. He squeezed it softly but firmly, like he was choosing fruit, and he could tell she was trying not to flinch.

He ran that hand lightly over her cheeks, then let the fingertips slip between her buttocks and slide down the smooth canyon. He lightly grazed over her little arsehole, and she jumped as he touched it. He continued on, lightly tickling the area between her pussy and arsehole, before arriving at the bottom of her slit. He slipped a tiny fraction of his finger into her slit and slid it slowly up the entire length, before he reached her clithood. He slipped the finger over the top of it and then pulled the flesh back to reveal her little button below.

“That’s a lovely little pink pussy you have there, I wonder how many guys have been in there?”

“That’s like, none of your business okay,” she said trying to retain her dignity.

He quickly rifled through her memories and found that she had only fucked a couple of guys.

“So how are Tom and Pete?”

Her head snapped around in horror. “How do you know that?” she asked looking at him in disbelief.

“I know all sorts of things about you CJ. Would you like to hear some more?”

He rummaged a little more and found a nice juicy memory.

“So tell me, after you and Susie made out at camp, did she lick your pussy?”

“Oh my god, this is not happening.”

“Wait I’ll have a look..... no she didn’t. Oh well maybe next time eh?”

“Please, stay out of my mind. Just do whatever it is you’re like here for and go.”

“Ok then, seeing as you asked so nicely.”

Bobby had a bit more of a rummage and searched to see if she had ever taken it up the arse, and to his delight he found she hadn’t.

“Let’s get started then,” he said as he started to slide his cock into her pussy. He reached into her head and began to stimulate her, which started her pussy juices flowing. He could sense her confusion, she was becoming excited by this guy who was forcing her to let him fuck her sweet cunt.

“That’s it honey, get nice and wet for me,” he said taunting her, and he felt the wave of shame flood her mind.

He worked his way in and out of her, and as he went she became more and more turned on. Her cunt muscles were working his cock, and if he pounded her for too much longer he knew that he would come.

He slowly slid his cock out, feeling the muscles try to hold onto it as it slipped past them, finally the lips dragged along the length of it and he was out.

“Well that’s got it all nice and lubricated for the main event,” said Bobby smugly, as he lined the head of it up with her virgin arsehole. He could feel her confusion and to save accidents he locked her body in place, she hadn’t noticed that yet though.

“Here we go,” he yelled and began to press his cock into her anal opening which did not want to allow him in. After a moment he began to sink in and he could feel the shock hit her like a blow to the face.

“Oh my god, please not that!” she begged him, and tried to twist away from him. She found she couldn’t move and was forced to stay in position as he slid his cock all the way inside her poor little arse.

“There, now that’s not too bad is it?”

“Please take it out, fuck my pussy, do whatever else you want just take it out.”

“No, I don’t think so.”

Bobby reached into her head and started to smooth over her objections, and he slowly replaced them with feeling of lust. The more he violated her arse, the more she would come to love it.

Bobby loved the feeling of her arsehole gripping tightly around his shaft. As he slid in and out it squeezed against him, trying to eject this object from her body. It was wonderful.

Again and again he pulled all the way out, and then pressed hard against her little arsehole until the resistance gave way and he slid inside her.

“Yes that’s the way my little bitch, take it all,” he said grunting with pleasure as he began to pound harder into her.

He felt her mind reeling in ecstasy as the sensations of this anal assault overwhelmed her. The more he slammed into her reluctant arse, the more she found herself loving it.

“Yes, that’s the way. Quick, give me more,” she begged.

“Not so shy now are we...”

He began to slap her arsecheek with his hand each time he touched bottom. His balls slapped against her pussy below, and he could feel the warmth of her cheeks pressed into his stomach and upper thighs. He was in heaven, but he had reached the end.

He quickened his pace and slid all the way out one last time. He grabbed her long hair and wrapped it around his hand like the reigns of a horse, then with one final shove, he rammed his cock in all the way to the hilt and pulled back on her hair, driving himself in as deeply as possible. Then with a great squirt of come, began to flood her insides with his hot seed.

“OH!” she yelled. This pushed her over the edge as well and she began to have an intense orgasm, in time with his.

He began to slowly pump in and out of her, squeezing every last drop out of his happy cock. Then he pulled out and slumped back on the floor to rest.

“Stay like that, my little bitch. I want to look at you,” he said, to be met with a nod of agreement from her.

While he sat there he changed her ideas about him, and when he was finished he had another female in his stable, who would do whatever he asked of her from that moment on.

He reached up and grabbed her panties off the seat, and wiped the residue off his slowly deflating cock, then after tidying himself up he got dressed.

“Ok, get up and get your gear back on. Oh, a fashion tip for the future, don’t wear dark panties under these pants, anyone who looks can see them under there quite clearly.”

“Ok, I totally understand.”

“I’m glad you reminded me. I think that’s enough of that. From now on you’ll speak correctly, you sound like a moron otherwise,” he said as he delved into her vocabulary and adjusted it.

“Yes master.”

“That’s better. Now hand me those things you so generously gave me,” he said pointing at her brother’s games.

Bobby’s mother was waiting for him at the front of the shops, and nearby were CJ’s family with her brother running amok.

“I’m glad you showed up Son, I couldn’t stand those people for a moment longer,” said his grateful mother as they made their way to the car.

“I’m sorry I took so long Mum. I entered a competition and look what I won,” said Bobby holding up the game he had spent the entire afternoon chasing.

“That’s lovely Bob. That means when we go shopping tomorrow we don’t have to take time out to look for it. I am still looking for a new outfit you know.”