The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wireless

by Dr. Fakes

Chapter Two:

ME & MARY:

I let Laura get her work done and she went to bed fairly early. I did my night owl thing and started to explore the MPC program more on my laptop. It seemed to have an infinite set of possibilities. First thing I did was password protect the file and program. I didn’t want anyone else to have access to it. I decided I would experiment a bit more on me. I entered my name of course and started to look over the parameters and settings. I decided to increase my overall muscle mass by 50% and make my muscles twice as efficient. I dropped my body fat to almost zip and lessened my age by 10 years. I also put in a comment for no one to notice the changes in me unless I told them to, ‘remember the old me.’ I then worked on my maleness. I made my hair longer and darker. I decided to increase my cock to twice the normal size. Now I was pretty big already but this made me huge. I made my sperm production increase ten times with no downtime between ejaculations. I also decided to double my testosterone production. I decided to eliminate my need to shave my face (which I hated to do) but I made my chest more muscular and hairy. Lastly, I decided to be able to give off powerful male pheromones at will by just saying the word ‘gigolo.’ It would make me very desirable and attractive to any woman near me. To the point they could barely resist me. I then hit the ‘execute’ button. The changes happened fast. I felt my muscles get bigger and they tingled some at first. My chest filled out and got hairier. Then my cock grew and I could barely keep it tucked in my shorts. It was almost painful tucked away in there. My hair grew and got really dark. I popped over to a mirror and admired the ‘new me.’ I was quite the stud now. I really felt extremely horny too. It must be the increased testosterone and sperm production in my system. Well, I just would have to wait until tomorrow.

I now noticed the MPC program also had another page tabbed in called ‘materials and goods.’ I clicked over to it and now saw I could basically order any type of material good I could think of. If the item was large I could designate a location for it. This was all turning out to be too good to be true. I again started small. I ordered some new more stud clothing for me (leather stuff mainly, tank tops, boots, silk pajamas and robe, etc.). Amazingly it also had a cash section. I decided I just had to try that so I typed in $5000 with a denomination in 50’s. I told the program to deposit items a foot in front of me on the floor and then hit ‘execute.’ Maybe 3 seconds went by and ‘poof’, it all showed up. This thing was fucking amazing! I hid most of the money in a small shoebox I had tucked away in the closet. I slipped off my clothes, still admiring my new body. Then I pulled on the silk pajamas. My cock really liked the silk rubbing against it. I got quite a hard-on just moving up and into bed. I almost wanted to wake Laura and have a go at her, even in her current ‘plain-Jane’ state. But, I thought I would wait for tomorrow and Mary.

The sun on my face woke me. Laura was already dressed and gone for work. She obviously didn’t notice anything different about me. I just realized the word commands were still in place for Laura. Well, it was pretty doubtful anyone would tell her ‘you’re sexy’ at her work. So, I got up and got in the shower. Man, I was even hornier than last night. I thought my dick was going to explode. Just the warm running water was giving me a big hard on. Again, I resisted the urge to masturbate right there. I wanted to wait for what I had in mind for Mary. I slipped on my leather thong over my big cock and felt the back of it ride up my ass. I then put on the leather pants and pulled on a white tank top – muscle shirt. I slicked my long hair back with some gel and was good to go. Then I grabbed the phone. I called my office and said I had some personal business come up and I wouldn’t be in the rest of the week. I grabbed the charged up laptop, my cell phone and headed to my car. Now I had already decided Mary would be my next woman to ‘change’ for the better. While I drove over to her condo I started to think of what changes I would make. When I got near here place I parked just a little ways back from her driveway. She didn’t work anymore so I knew she would be at home. I had setup Mary’s home PC and wireless network. So I knew easily how to access and connect into her router with my laptop from the car. It seems the MPC program version I got did require wireless access to the Internet. I got connected in to Mary’s connection and activated the MPC program. Then I started to work on Mary’s new look. She was now in her late 50’s and overweight. Mary had sagging breasts and a big ass and thighs. She had short hair that was dyed dark brown because she was graying a lot. But that would all change very soon. I decided to do something like this for her:

CHANGES:

I noticed that last command option was in there. It allowed me to just change her mind back and forth, but keeping the new body and physical effects. She would still have to obey me though. I hit the ‘execute’ key. This took almost 5 minutes to process. Mary’s wireless connection wasn’t the best so that maybe was why. When it finished I drove up to her place. I gathered up the laptop and went to the door.

Mary appeared a few seconds after I rang the bell. “Oh, hi Mark. What a nice surprise. What are you doing here at this time?” Mary asked me. “Well, Mary I had the day off and thought I would come over and check on your PC and make sure all is well.” I told her. “Well, that’s sweet of you. Come on in. I was about to make some lunch too. Do you want me to make a sandwich while you get started?” She asked while greeting me with a big hug. “Sure that would be great Mary.” I said as I stepped back a bit. “Good. A big boy like you needs to keep up his strength.” Mary told me as she headed to the kitchen. I went upstairs and sat down at her PC. I pretended to work on the PC for a few minutes. Mary called up to me, “Do you want spicy mustard on your sandwich Mark?” “Sure. I like spicy things Mary.” I called back to her. In another couple of minutes she came up with the food and drink for me. “Here you go Mark. I hope it isn’t too spicy for you. I got a bit carried away with the spicy mustard.” Mary said to me. “No problem.” I said and we started to eat. I noticed Mary had some mustard on the corner of her mouth. I reached over and wiped it off with my finger. “Do you want this bit of mustard?” I asked as I put my finger near her mouth. “Well, ok.” Mary said as she licked my finger off. Wow, guess I was right about the attraction. Mary was in her usual dark slacks and a sweater. I couldn’t last much more. Time to get this party started. “You know Mary, you are still one hot mama.” I said. “What,….” Mary said as she fell back off her chair to the floor. Just like Laura, her whole body convulsed and shook. It was hard to tell how fast her body was changing with all those clothes on. Her face I could see easily getting much younger and her hair was growing very long and darkening. “Oh god, what’s happening to me? Oh, ugh, mmm….” Mary said as she rocked around on the floor. Her lips puffed out greatly and she seemed to lick them a lot and moan a bit for the next few minutes. “Oh, fuck my tits feel so weird and big. And my pussy—so wet.” She whispered while the changes finished up.

I saw her eyes open and I helped her stand up. She got up very easily, no more old woman legs or hip troubles. “Hey Mary, how are doing?” I asked. “Fuck, I’m just great baby cakes! But why am I wearing all these awful clothes? I’m too warm for this damn sweater. And this bra just broke off my big titties.” Mary said as she reached inside her sweater and pulled an old white, under wire bra out. “I don’t know baby. Maybe you should get them off now?” I said. “You bet I will.” She said as Mary pulled off her slacks and sweater. “What’s with these fucking granny panties too?” She asked me. “No idea honey.” I said as she dropped them off fast. Her body was amazing now. Her tits were big and firm. Her hourglass figure was so sexy and her ass perfect now. She even had the pierced belly button. Mary now looked like a busty pornstar from the Internet. I loved how her long hair reached down to her little waist just above rear. Just her face had somewhat the look of her former self. “Come here sexy.” I said. She smiled as she wiggled over to me. I grabbed her tightly around her tiny waist pulling her close to me. Mary’s big new titties pressed up next to me as I kissed her long and hard on her big lips. Kissing my altered, sexed up mother-in-law was very hot. My dick was getting a hard on fast. She kissed me back intensely, probing my mouth with her tongue. I guided her into the bedroom and we flopped down onto the bed. “Oh, Mark baby. You are so hot. I love your rock hard body next to my titties so much.” Mary said to me as she ripped off my shirt. She seemed really amped up now and hot for sex. Then she got my pants off and started to rub her body up and down my legs and chest. Her big tits felt so good on me. This was so awesome!

“You know baby. I’d love you to do a little sexy dance for me. I know how you love to dance and strut you stuff.” I told Mary. “Oh, that sounds great! Let me go get my ass ready.” Mary said as she dashed into the walk in closet. “Mark all these clothes suck! They’re like old lady clothes and all so fucking huge. Well, I’ll just have to make do.” Mary said as I heard her ripping stuff up. After a few minutes she told me she was ready. “Play me some strut music Mark please.” Mary yelled out to me. I grabbed my laptop and started to play “Naughty Girl” by Beyonce. “Oh, I love my girl Beyonce! She said as she came out in a silk flowery robe that was ripped off at the bottom making it barely cover her ass. She began to dance to the beat like a pro. “Shake it Mary. You look very hot baby.” I told her. She giggled as she swayed her hips and ass to the beat of the music. She twirled a few strips of cloth she had around her neck and then came over to me sitting on the end of the bed. Mary flipped one of the strips around me and pulled me close to her. She then turned as wiggled her ass down into my lap. I was really loving this! “You like my ass Mark? I think your little man does down here.” Mary said as she rubbed my cock in my thong. Then she pulled back some and started to lower her short robe exposing her big tits slowly. “You go girl!” I yelled and whistled at her. The song got near the end and Mary slowed down a bit in time with the music. She finally dropped the robe completely. Now she just had on a smile and some jewelry on her wrists and ankle. She wiggled and pranced all over the room as the song finished up. Mary’s big gold hoop earrings bounced as she rocked her head, flipping her long hair back. I was so hot for her now.

“Do you want me now baby?” She asked pushing me back on her bed. “Oh, yeah Mary. I want to fuck you so much, right now.” I said. “Goodie. Cause I’m so hot for you too, Mark. I want you to fuck me all over.” Mary told me. “I’m a bad girl and I want you take me and make me scream.” She said to me as she pulled off my thong with her teeth. My cock sprang out and was huge already. “Oh, let me suck you Mark!” Mary told me as she put her big lips over my cock. She started to go down on me like an old pro. I got real big and hard as Mary continued to suck me. “Oh, Mark. Do you like Mary sucking you off? I love doing it.” Mary asked me. “Oh, yeah sweet thing. You are doing great. Oh, wow! Your big puffy lips feel so good on my hard dick.” I told Mary. “Cum in my mouth Mark. I want your hot load on my tongue. I’ll swallow all the cum you can give me Mark.” Mary said in between sucking my dick. “Get ready Mary. Oh, yeah baby. Here I cum for you! Oh, ugh, yeah…” I said as I exploded big into her waiting lips and mouth. She took it all in swallowing my huge load. “Did you like my load Mary?” I said. “Yes, Mark. It tasted so good. I loved swallowing it all down like a bad girl does.” Mary told me as she licked the last off me and her big lips.

“Now Mary it’s your turn to get off.” I said to her. “Yeah, lick me Mark. Warm up my wet pussy real good, baby.” Mary said as she got on all fours on the bed with her ass high in the air. I spread Mary’s pussy and started stroking and licking her clit. She started moaning and pressing her pussy into me. “That’s so good Mark. My clit is throbbing baby cakes. You making little Mary so horny and wet.” She told me as I continued. “No problem sugar. You are my horny little slut aren’t you?” I said. “You bet I am baby. I’m a slut who loves getting her pussy eaten by my big stud, Mark.” She said to me. I could feel Mary’s pussy and clit throbbing and starting to spasm under my tongue. I pulled away for a second. “Don’t stop baby! Make me scream and tingle all over. Oh, ughh,….” Mary said as she rubbed her tits and her pussy some herself. “I think it would be better to see what I am fucking right now.” I said as I slid under her.

“That’s better I think now Mary.” I said as I grabbed her tits and squeezed them some. “Oh, jesus Mark. It feels so good when you rub my big titties like that. My nipples are so hard right now, baby.” Mary told me as she enjoyed my fondling of her tits. I rubbed her more and she pressed into me, kissing and nuzzling my chest. I could feel my own nipples tighten up now too. I had an idea right then as we were pleasuring each other. “You know Mary honey. Maybe you should ‘clear you head.’” I gave her the mind reversal phrase right then in the middle of our foreplay. Her head rocked some and her eyes glazed over for a second. “Oh my god. Mark what’s going on here?!” Mary said to me pulling back. Her body of course was still that of a centerfold model, but her mind and memories were back. “Well, Mary. I thought you wanted to have a little fun.” I said innocently. “What? Are you nuts?!” Mary yelled at me. She jumped out of the bed and backed away some from me. This was getting interesting.

“Get some clothes on Mark and then get out of here. And why do I feel so strange.” Mary said as she walked over to her closet door mirror. “OH, no! What happened to my body? I look so young, and my breasts are so big now! I never had hair this long either.” Mary said looking herself over. She tried to cover herself with the short robe on the floor but she kept staring at her reflection. “What is going on with my body? I don’t feel any aches or pains anymore, but I look so different. My face looks so young and these lips are huge. I barely recognize myself.” Mary said touching her mouth. She couldn’t believe it all. “Well, Mary. I made some changes to your body and figure. I thought you would like it better this way.” I told her. “What?! Are you kidding? This isn’t possible. You have turned me into some kind of supermodel, fantasy version of myself. Did you drug me or something like that?” She asked. “Oh, no. Nothing that crude. Just made a few changes to make you better off for me to have fun with.” I told her. “Now, Mark. Please stop talking like that. I want you to tell me how to fix this right after you cover up more and then I don’t want you here anymore.” She said as she tried to toss a blanket over me on the bed.

“No, Mary. I think you and I are going to have some more fun right now.” I said to her. “Please. You have to be kidding. I don’t know how you did all this, but I think you should leave right now before I call the police.” Mary said to me. “Come now Mary, isn’t the new you so much better than the old, sagging body you had? I could just be your young ‘gigolo’.” I told her as the male pheromones released. “You do smell so good to me! Yes, yum…. But, oh god I don’t know. But this isn’t right. I mean what would Laura say if she saw us here right now?” Mary said starting to look like she was going to cry. “Laura never needs to know about this. Now Mary you have to do what I tell you.” I said to her. “I, no, I can’t. But I feel like I have to” Mary said. “Good, now drop the robe and come over to me her on the bed.” I told her and she complied. “Good girl. Now I am going to lay back down here and you are going to screw me like I am the sexiest man you have ever seen.” I told her. I laid back down on the bed and got ready for her. “Oh, I can’t help myself. I think I want you inside me, but that is so wrong.” Mary said as she climbed on top of me. “That’s right Mary, baby. Fuck me good with your tight, wet pussy girl. Stay close to me too girlie.” I told her and then she starting to pump up and down on my hardening dick. “Oh, Mark please let this stop. I don’t want to be here like this. How are you making me do this? Please, no,…..” Mary said as she rubbed her tits on my chest. Our nipples pressed up against each other and started to harden too. Her body still had all it’s increased sex drive and female enhancing. So she was kind of a victim to both her amped up bod and my commands. “Now Mary, I want you to enjoy this fucking and smile while you pump me too.” I told her. “No, Mark. Please let me go. Even though this feels so good having you inside me. I don’t want to, but I love how your big dick feels in me. Oh, no. God, what am I saying!?” Mary said, even though she smiled while she pumped me faster.

“That’s real good doll.” I said. Fucking Mary, my mother-in-law like this was so hot! I couldn’t hold my load any longer. “Here I come Mary. Oh, yeah doll that’s good baby. I’m giving it to you right now Mary!” I said as I ejaculated a huge cum load into her wet, quivering pussy. That felt so great! Oh, yeah. “Now, Mary. Tell me what you think about that?” I asked. “You bastard! How could you do this to me and make me into some kind of mindless whore for you?!” She yelled at me slapping my chest a little with her hands. “Now Mary. I know you loved it. But just to make you feel better I’m going to make your old mind go away.” I said to her. “NO! Please not that. I’ll be good just let me keep my mind,….” Mary pleaded. “Mary, ‘clear your head.’” I said to her. She rocked her head some and then smiled a huge smile. “Oh, baby. I feel so warm and wet. You are such a big stud. I’d love for you to fuck me in the ass.” Mary told me as she came over and straddled her wet pussy across my bare chest. “That might be arranged. But you know what. I feel like a little shopping trip out. I know you said your clothes seemed all out of style.” I told her. “Oh, Mark You spoil me. That would be so cool and so fun! I could try stuff on and you could tell me what looks hot on me.” She said. “I think it all will look hot on you now Mary. Go try and find something to put on for right now and we’ll get going in a few minutes.” I said. “Sure thing baby cakes.” Mary said as she gave me a quick kiss and ran her fine ass to get dressed.

After I pulled my clothes back on I decided to make a quick call. I decided we would make a quick stop on the way out shopping around. My sister-in-law, Sandy lived pretty close by. She was a bit of a cutie, skinny without many curves. She was married to Mary’s son, Bill. I always thought she would be real hot in the sack. I think it was time to find out if I was right!

TO BE CONTINUED….