The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 7: Dinner with Erin

I stepped up to the counter in the entrance of the Olive Garden and looked around. A sign pointed to a nearby podium and asked patrons to wait to be seated. I didn’t have to wait long as the hostess came around a corner and greeted me. I told her that I was meeting a friend, but apparently Erin hadn’t arrived yet.

The hostess took me over to the non-smoking section and seated me at a table for two next to large glass walls facing the highway. The area was quite spacious with short walls and potted plants dividing not only sections but the tables around the glass walls. The tables for two were small and round with pleated tablecloths.

I’d never been on a date at a real restaurant before. I only hoped that Erin wasn’t worried about the view. As I sat and waited, I felt a tad overdressed. Looking around at the other patrons, I found most of them dressed casually. Renée had bought me a black suede shirt, soft black chinos, a pair of high gloss black dress shoes and appropriate socks for the night’s event. I began to wonder how Erin would be dressed.

A few minutes later a waitress appeared. Her long dark hair was pulled back in a struggling pony tail and the porcelain features of her face seemed overexposed to the light. Her eyes sparkled from below heavy, long lashes and mascara. Her lips were painted a dark red, hinting toward black, but it went with the dark color of her hair quite readily. There was no blush to mar the pale tones of her skin and I wondered if she was maybe using a type of makeup base to accomplish the smooth look.

What caught my eye—as seemed to be the case with most of the women I’d seen lately—was that she was packing a pretty hefty rack under her Polo-style shirt. With it tucked into her slacks, the bulge of her breasts stood out almost as much as if she were not wearing a top at all. Her name tag was tilted up so that I almost couldn’t read her name. I did my best not to stare.

She smiled pleasantly as she offered me a menu. “My name is Nadia and I’ll be your waitress this evening. Will you be dining alone?”

“No, I’m waiting for a friend,” I replied.

“Okay.” She leaned over to set a glass of water on the table. From the angle she was standing, completely square-shouldered to me, the opening at the top of her shirt revealed supple cleavage with the same pale tones as her face.

She straightened up and added, “Go ahead and look the menu over until they arrive and I’ll be back for you orders.” For a split second she stood there staring at me with a subtle look in her eye that I didn’t immediately recognize, and then she stepped away to take care of other customers.

Not wanting to preempt any plans of Erin’s, I set the menu aside and calmly sipped my water. I prayed that she didn’t just give me that show on purpose. If Erin really did want more than just dinner and was anything like Renée in the sack, I was going to need all the strength I could muster. I honestly didn’t believe I could handle three women of such hunger.

A minute later, Nadia returned to check on me. I would expect that at most restaurants, but with her I wasn’t so sure. Her womanly shape was beginning to get me excited. Hopefully, the dark color of my clothing hid the evidence. I couldn’t understand why I got aroused so quickly after everything Renée and I shared earlier, but that didn’t stop the response.

Nadia stepped back into the same position she used earlier. “Would you like to go ahead and order while you wait for your friend?”

Feeling nervous enough about my date with Erin, my response was barely a whisper.

Nadia used my soft answer as all the reason in the world to lean over and show off her cleavage again. My eyes instantly drew down to the display.

I knew Erin and Renée were okay with it, but other women would probably find it offensive or demeaning. I snapped my eyes up to Nadia’s and I could see the amusement playing across her features. The simple lines of her full lips drew wider into a smile and she slowly rose back up to proper posture for standing. Folding her arms behind her back, her chest suddenly thrust out making her breasts that much more prominent against the material of her shirt.

She was openly flirting with me. I knew it, but all I could do was sit and watch the show. Just like Erin and Renée, she was enjoying the fact that I was openly admiring her. I wondered how big they were. Renée still has her beat in size, but they looked wonderful. Would they mold to my touch? Was she sensitive there?

Fortunately, movement from the entrance distracted me. I turned to see who was coming in, but it was another couple. When I looked back at Nadia, she had resumed a normal stance with her hands holding a pen and pad. I shook my head to clear my thoughts away as she asked me again if I would like to order.

“No, thank you,” I replied more clearly and she just smiled. I let out a long sigh as she walked away. That time however, I couldn’t help to look and see if her rear end matched the exotic shape of her tits. To my pitiful weakness, it did. And she apparently knew that I was watching because she stopped with her hip thrust out and looked back over her shoulder at me. All I could do was close my eyes and turn back around to look away.

My stomach was tied in knots when more movement occurred at the door again. When I looked, a woman in a long black dress entered. Her dark red hair was pulled up in curls on top of her head and only a couple of wisps of it dangled about her neck. Her skin was creamy smooth and it contrasted the black dress very elegantly. Her arms were encased in long black gloves that come up to the middle of her biceps. The fingers of the gloves appeared to have been cut out at the seams, allowing her dainty fingers to show the crimson nail polish on all digits. The dress itself seemed to have very little support. It was backless, covering her very generous breasts with twin cups, flowing with her slim waist and round hips, and finally splitting at the top of her right thigh showing off the top of her stocking.

As she looked about the room, I noticed the stocking was held by a garter strap. Her feet were settled into black high-heeled, open-toed shoes that make her calves bulge with curves I would love to get to know. She turned my way and I looked down, not wanting her to see me staring. I checked to see if she walked away only to find her hips sway as she sauntered across the room and up to my table.

Looking up past her incredibly edible breasts to her beautifully painted face, I finally realized that I’d been drooling over Erin. I stood up quickly to greet her. “I’m so sorry. I honestly didn’t recognize you.”

She smiled at my vain attempt at an apology. Waving away my babble with a gentle hand, she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

“You look really fantastic.” That time, her smile wasn’t of amusement.

“Thank you,” she accepted as I held out her chair.

The overhead view of her incredible endowments was so inviting that I actually had to smack myself to stop looking. Erin giggled as I sat across from her. She tried to remain composed and not make me feel badly, but she couldn’t hold it back. For a moment, I sat there feeling embarrassed by the situation, but her laughter was infectious and I enjoyed a good round of it too.

Nadia appeared with a second menu. When she saw Erin she said, “Hey, I didn’t know that you were the friend he was waiting for.”

Erin nodded to Nadia and I felt the same sense of confusion I suffered that morning. Erin looked at me and then back up to Nadia. “That’s probably because he didn’t know we knew each other.”

I just sat there with my mouth agape. After shaking my head vigorously to clear away my confusion, I looked to the two women. “How was I supposed to know that?”

Erin gave me this look as if to say, “Silly, you should know everything that way you can anticipate whatever we want.” Fortunately she didn’t actually say it. Instead I was blessed with, “Don’t worry about it. There’s no way you could have known.”

I relaxed a bit and wondered if Nadia would have given me that show if she knew I was waiting for Erin. The topic of our date brought up a different question from Nadia however. “What does Mike think about this?”

Erin looked back to her. “He knows and he’s not happy about it, just like he’s not happy with me breaking up with him.”

“I don’t know. He doesn’t seem the type to let this go. I just hope he doesn’t try anything.” Nadia’s concern for her friend was good to know. At least I didn’t have to worry about her trying to cause trouble. Instead she seemed to be an ally in the anti-Mike front.

Erin looked to me and held out her hand. I took it and she turned back to Nadia. “That’s why I’m with Ral.” She looked at me again, her eyes soft and vulnerable. “He stood up to Mike for me earlier today. I don’t think Mike will try anything while we’re here.” She squeezed my hand and I returned the gesture. She really believed that I would protect her from Mike. I hoped I wouldn’t be tested on it.

I looked up at Nadia as her gaze drifted from Erin to me. She smiled but not in the same way she had earlier. Her look wasn’t of “check me out” but more like “you’re so cool.”

Nadia then brought up something else that caught me off guard. “I even heard that Renée had a pretty hot date last night.”

I dropped my eyes to the table as Erin responded, “She told me a bit about it, and I even met him.”

“Really? What was he like?” Nadia seemed truly curious.

Erin squeezed my hand and found my eyes as I looked up, “I’m about to find out.” She smiled sweetly as Nadia looked my way.

I stared back at the two women not knowing what to expect. Erin already had an idea about me and she wanted to find out more. Renée’s suggestion that Erin wanted me physically seemed punctuated by the gaze Erin was giving me. My certainty about Erin’s lack of desire for me was shaken by that gaze. A gentle smile spread across her face, but her eyes displayed a desire I had only ever seen with Renée.

Nadia had been hitting on me since I walked in, and I couldn’t help but long for her. She adopted the same sultry stance she used earlier and her eyes walked along the area of me that could be seen. I could feel her heat under that look and my body responded in a positive manner. I didn’t blush because my blood was filling other areas.

Confusion over what they saw in me and how I naturally responded to them fogged my ability to make any intelligent comments or gestures. One facet of me wanted to jump up and down, rejoicing in the change of situation I was going through. Another pondered the possibly complex joke that these women were laying down for me to fall into. Finally a solid decision was agreed on and I just sat there to let the ladies make their own decisions. Apparently both of them had assumed that though I was Renée’s date the night before, I was available.

Nadia then changed gears completely to get everyone on track for why we were gathered in the first place. “Have either of you decided on something to eat?”

I finally picked up my menu. Nadia waited as Erin and I discussed our options. Occasionally, I caught Nadia winking at me or some such. She kept the gestures covert but made certain that I saw every one. The fact that she was still hitting on me even though I was with Erin disturbed me. What bothered me almost as much was the fact that I enjoyed the attention.

Erin seemed to be just as hungry as I was and we both asked for dishes that may have been too much for either of us. Nadia jotted down our orders and smiled normally as she went off to turn them in.

I didn’t give Nadia another thought as Erin leaned forward on the table. “What exactly did you and Nadia talk about before I arrived?”

Wide eyed and a bit tense I answered, “Nothing. She just brought my menu and returned once to ask if I wanted to order before you got here.” I intentionally left out all the detail of Nadia’s show because I didn’t want to spoil whatever special time Erin and I might share. “Why do you ask?”

She looked at me skeptically, “Because she was hitting on you, hard.”

I was certain my expression adjusted to my growing tension, because Erin shook her head. “Don’t worry about it. I’m not going to fly off into a jealous rage or anything. I’m astonished at her. Her love life has always been something of a mystery.”

Being that she wasn’t upset with me or even the situation, I relaxed. “What kind of mystery?”

She searched her memory as she said, “To date, I don’t recall her going out with anyone. Not since I’ve known her. Don’t get me wrong; we don’t live together, but she never talks about the guys she dates or anything. She always asked me about Mike and kept up with the soap opera that was Renée’s life for a while, but nothing ever turned the topic to her.” Erin looked at me again. “If she’s hitting on you, then that’s a first as far as I know.”

“Then you would have flipped to see what she was doing earlier.”

I had some juicy bit of info about the enigmatic Nadia and Erin turned into all ears. I recounted my arrival and some of the details of Nadia’s actions. Erin occasionally looked past me, keeping an eye out for her friend.

When I finished, she just smiled. “And you can’t tell me that you didn’t even consider what hooking up with her would be like.”

“I’d have to be dead to deny that.” I said flatly.

Erin leaned back, and crossed her arms over her belly which accentuated her already captivating breasts. Though covered by the dark material of her dress, the sight would steal the attention of a blind man. She shook her head as if something wasn’t making any sense to her.

I tilted my head in that way that a puppy-dog looked so cute doing as if to ask, “What?”

“What is it about you?” she asked leaning forward again. This time she kept her arms under the table. Her cleavage was framed magnificently.

I had to pull myself from the sight to reply her question. “What do you want to know?”

She grinned, knowing that her tits had distracted me, but that didn’t stop her from her train of thought. “What is it about you that not only got Renée’s attention but even caught Nadia’s as well?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “I don’t know the answer to that one.”

“Oh, come on! Renée claims that you were the best sex she’s ever had and coming from anyone that would be saying a lot. I’ll bet the girls from your school were all over you.”

I had to stop myself from laughing out loud. I saw the look on her face and told her, “I only dated one girl while in high school and we never even had sex.”

“Do I look like I was born yesterday?”

“I don’t know how to explain it. Renée told the truth about me letting her take her time and me taking my time, but as to how good I was... That’s a matter of perspective, I guess. Both of you stated that she hadn’t had a date in over six months and only Renée knows how long it’s been since she had actually last done it.”

Something dawned in Erin’s eyes. “So Renée was your first?”

My response was slow, almost suspicious. “Yeah. Why?”

“If she actually thought everything was great, then how did you not... You know...” She struggled to find the right words, and then she turned to technical terms: “Blow your wad too quickly.”

I blinked my eyes as I tried to answer without being too graphic, “I... uhh... She didn’t... I mean... I didn’t get undressed immediately.”

She watched me, waiting for a further explanation.

“We started out just... you know, kissing. Everything got hot and she enjoyed...” I looked at my hands but didn’t say anything. Erin looked at my hands too. “Then she pulled off her top and almost smothered me...” Erin didn’t say anything as I stumbled with a few choice words, “Finally she undressed me and well...” I shrugged my shoulders again. “She basically had her way with me.”

“Wow!” was all she said.

I watched her as she went over the information mentally. It embarrassed me to divulge such a story to Renée’s friend. She didn’t seem ashamed of or embarrassed by my broken tale. It really didn’t matter what she thought of my performance with Renée anyway; that was between me and Renée. However, between Renée’s insistence regarding Erin’s desire for me and my own confused feelings, I wondered why it bothered me so much to tell her what Renée and I did.

She continued sitting in silence. I waited patiently and after feeling my own awkwardness pass I started studying Erin’s appearance. I knew what she looked like in her dress, but up close her inexplicable allure drew my attention. Her face and skin reminded me of smooth cream. The delicate application of her makeup greatly enhanced her natural beauty. She used a pale green on her eyelids to bring out her emerald orbs and a touch of mascara to frame them. A stroke of very soft pink brought out her rounded cheek bones, and rose colored lipstick gave her shapely lips better definition.

Renée had offered to pose for me, and I feared that my skill with a pencil wouldn’t be nearly good enough. Looking at Erin, I tried to imagine tracing the soft curves of her face on paper. Shading in with the barest touch would give the picture the correct gentle definition that I saw before me. Maybe... maybe with more practice I could actually do it. Maybe I can draw her and Renée too. She looked up at me and I smiled gently.

“So what other surprises should I expect?” She asked this as if I’d been an illusionist pulling all kinds of magical feats.

I held up my hands up in surrender, “I don’t offer anything more than what you might expect or want.”

“That’s just it. I would expect you to be working some angle or even trying to hit on me. But you’re exactly the way Renée described you. What’s more, you’re not conceited, or even expectant. You can’t believe how refreshing that is.”

“After living with the family of conceit, I certainly won’t let myself go in that direction. But as far as being ‘expectant’, you’re right. I’m not expecting anything. What should I expect?”

“Most guys that buy a dinner of any style would expect sex.”

“I never expected to even get to talk with Renée, much less have sex with her. The fact that she was pleased with everything in and of itself makes me happy.” I didn’t bother mentioning my lack of expectation of sex with Erin. Even as beautiful as I saw her, it would certainly make me look like a real jerk to even compare the two.

“That’s the other thing,” she realized: “you’re completely modest about any compliments or praise. You actually blushed when she told you that you satisfied her like you did.”

“My life before I got here was pretty lonely. I only had a couple of friends and dated one girl. I never stood out in any way and only occasionally got complimented on answering some question correctly. My parents never encouraged me in any way, so I don’t even know what a compliment or praise is. I wouldn’t recognize it, so I’m going to be modest when it’s offered. I’m happy enough when I make someone else happy. If I get anything more out of it, then I honestly don’t know what to do with it.” I wasn’t sure if my explanation even broke through any of the confusion Erin had about me, but she seemed to be satisfied with it.

Erin nodded as if finally accepting something. I hadn’t tried to hide anything or drop any surprises that Renée hadn’t run into herself. She sat back and seemed to just study me for a moment.

Nadia returned with our food, and a tray with the check turned face down. She placed it closer to me and tapped on it.

I looked up to see her wink again. Obviously she was trying to tell me something about the check. I wondered if it was because I was the guy on the dinner date and I was expected to pick up the tab, or if she added something to the bill that she wanted me to see. If it was the former, then I hoped I had enough cash on me to take care of it. Erin didn’t even bring a purse with her, I realized suddenly. I decided to wait until a better moment to see how much it was going to cost me.

I also considered the possibility that Nadia slipped a note in with the tab. I wasn’t certain as to what else Erin and I would discuss or even the slim possibility that she might want to end the date at my place for a nightcap. Those thoughts started to intertwine and I had to put them away to untangle later.

The food took my mind off my burden for a while but something else brought the tangled web back into sharp focus. Erin looked like she was busy eating her food, but under the table her foot was running up my pants leg. I knew by the groping of her toes that she had slipped out of her shoe, but the sensation told me not to care. Her touch was electrifying and I coughed a bit at first contact. Erin offered mock care for my sudden outburst, but that didn’t stop her from pushing her toes up to my knee. The loose fitting slacks Renée bought me just went right along with her desires and soon her foot was sliding into them along the inside of my right thigh.

Under my breath I asked, “What are you doing?”

She cocked her head to the side, “Did you question Renée last night about her advances?”

I just looked at her wide eyed and shook my head slightly.

“Besides, Renée and Nadia have been trying to convince me to hook up with somebody since Mike and I broke up. They had always told me that there were better men out there, and I think Renée was right about you.” She didn’t offer any further explanation as to what Renée had been right about, and continued the progression of her footwork.

All of Renée’s insistent declarations regarding Erin wanting me were proven correct instantly. Even my own urges howled at the mere thought of enjoying some private time with Erin. The sensation of having her feeling me up with her foot gave me cause to relax and enjoy. I become hard instantly as her toes felt for my cock. Faking a light cough, I whispered the suggestion to try the other side, since my hardon was pointing the wrong way.

She nodded in understanding and quickly removed that foot in order to slide her other foot up my left pants leg. I didn’t respond quite so explosively and within the same amount of heartbeats, her toes were caressing my throbbing prick. She smiled and gave a Groucho Marx-eyebrows gesture as she found what she was looking for. Fortunately, our playing was hidden from most everyone else’s view since we were in the far corner of the restaurant.

I kept my mouth stuffed full of food in order to stifle my moans as her foot stroked me under the table. With so little room to maneuver, I didn’t think she could get me so worked up so fast, but I seemed to be far more susceptible to her touch. I wasn’t certain if she was trying to make me cream while we dined, but that was just where I was heading. I looked to her for confirmation without saying anything. Her grin validated what I feared. I only hoped not make too much of an idiot of myself as I just let her have her way. I would get her back for it later for sure.

Nadia appeared suddenly. “How is everything?”

I coughed and sputtered my surprise while Erin calmly replied, “Oh, fantastic! Thank you.”

“Have you considered dessert?” Nadia asked. I knew she was supposed to suggest ways to make more money for the eatery but that was almost too much.

Erin maintained her cool, “I think we’ll be having dessert later.” She said this while stroking me harder.

Nadia looked at me. I looked back at her trying to hide the look of carnal bliss on my face. I was certain I failed. Her face shifted to the same sultry look as before, but I was a bit too preoccupied to give her any kind of response. She smiled at me and I wondered if she knew what was happening under the table. Then she stepped away again to allow us our privacy.

At that point I reached down and stroked Erin’s agile foot as she brought me closer to the inevitable. I wasn’t sure if I was trying to stop or encourage her, but all I knew was she moaned at my touch and the sound of her voice sent me over the edge.

Calmly, I pulled my hands from my lap and folded them together on the table. I bit my lip to keep from groaning out loud and I sat as still as possible as I came in my pants and on her foot. I looked to Erin and she smiled sweetly as she urged more from me. When I finally calmed down she slowly withdrew, smearing my juices along my leg.

I’d heard of a hand-job before, but a foot-job? I detected the odor of my spending and hoped that the normal scents of the food in the air would cover my potential embarrassment.

Having had my fill of life-sustaining food, I hungered for something different. Getting off like that left me wanting more. I couldn’t know how or why, but the thought of being caught doing such a thing just got my juices rolling and I didn’t want to stop.

Erin nonchalantly tucked one of the loose strands of hair behind her ear and suddenly excused herself to the ladies room.

I wasn’t sure I could stand, but that was what I had to do when my date stood. So we both got up and she brushed against my crotch as she moved past. I sat back down and watched her sway as she strode across the floor. She smiled at me over her shoulder just before going through the doorway.

Sitting back in my seat, I wondered just how messy I really was. The thought of going to the men’s room to clean up even crossed my mind. No, I thought to myself. She created the mess, and she would get to clean it up. The idea made me smile.

Dabbing at the remains of my food, I glanced at the check waiting silently. I reached over and picked it up; $18.55 for the entire meal. Well, I had a twenty on me, but that wouldn’t cover Nadia’s tip. I started to put the check down and noticed a business card in the dish too. Looking around the room, I swapped them out. Expecting it to be from the restaurant, I was surprised to find hand-writing: “I know what’s going on under the table. If Erin doesn’t mind, I’d like to join you. My shift ends at 10. Nadia”

I read the card over again to make sure I caught it right. Nadia knew that Erin was rubbing me under the table, and she wanted in on the fun. I knew she really enjoyed making me drool earlier, but I thought that she was just being a tease. I would have never guessed that she seriously wanted me like that too.

That new revelation only confused me in a different way. The discussions with Renée and Erin had pointed out something of what they found so fascinating about me, but Nadia hadn’t spoken with me at all and there she was asking for some of the same attention the other two wanted. For all my years of admiring girls in school, I only ever found one that had any interest in me. Now, in less than 24 hours, I have three absolutely gorgeous women who not only liked me but wanted to sleep with me. And I didn’t mean sleep either. They all wanted me in a way that only my wildest fantasies had created. And even in those fantasies I never dreamt of having two women at once, much less a third waiting for me to return to her later.

“This is crazy,” I muttered to myself.

“What’s crazy?”

I looked up with wide eyes. Nadia stood there looking at me while I held the card. Her stance and pose were the same flirtatious approach she’d used with me all evening. I didn’t hear her approach but...

She nodded at the card, “What did Erin think?”

I looked at the card again, “Oh. I... I only just found it.”

“So then, what do you think?” She bent forward and leaned on the table. Again her display of cleavage came into view and I found myself drawn right to it. Before I looked up she said, “Apparently you approve.”

I finally pulled my eyes from her tits and sighed. I’d encountered that problem with two other women and now a third seemed to enjoy the attention. What are the odds of running into three such women? All of them have phenomenal looks, are completely available, and are interested in me. Maybe I shouldn’t sit still too long for the better possibility of getting struck by lightning. Maybe I should stop questioning my luck and enjoy it while it lasts. One thing I had to do is not change whatever I was doing, because it worked. Being polite I said aloud, “I didn’t mean to offend...”

She grinned and shook her head, “Don’t apologize. If you want to see more, I’ll be glad to show you.” She actually raised her hand to the opening of her shirt and tugged it to the side, giving me a better view of the top of her pale globe.

I closed my eyes and swallowed hard. When I looked again, Nadia had released her shirt. Both of her arms were on the table pressing her tits together. I wondered if she was trying to squeeze them out of the opening, but I needed to keep some kind of focus.

“Are you going to just tease me or were you serious about wanting to join me and Erin?” I forced myself to look into her eyes.

Nadia tilted her head to the side and straightened up. “Yes, and yes.” She licked her lips while looking at me. The connotations of that movement alone caused a flood of thoughts that were better left to private meetings, not a public restaurant.

I sat back and tried to appear relaxed, as if that were possible with my boner begging for a chance at her. “Okay. Then yes I am interested. But I can’t speak for Erin. I’ll have to ask her.”

“And if she doesn’t want me to join?” She pouted a bit. I recognized the gesture as the same Renée had used a couple of times already. She was doing it merely to be cute and to get attention.

“Just sitting here looking at you now, I’m stunned. If Erin wants tonight to be just the two of us, then I’m afraid you’ll have to wait.” She smiled at what I said. “We’re not an item. We’re friends... with benefits.”

I could see the sultry appearance creep back into her eyes. She knew what I was suggesting but not in so many words.

“If your request is denied, meet me here tomorrow night and we’ll have our own date.” At that she smiled broadly. Her eyes danced and I couldn’t help but smile back. “After we leave, if the answer is ‘no’, then I’ll leave only this card on the table. If the answer is ‘yes’, there’ll be a napkin with instructions on how to find my place for when you finish your shift.”

She continued to smile at me but her eyes flicked up around the restaurant. She quickly looked back at me. “She’s coming.” And Nadia slipped away to take care of her other neglected patrons.

I looked back to see Erin approaching again. I rose to greet her and she pressed up to me. Her left hand slipped up behind my neck and her right hand took hold of my left, pressing a piece of black cloth between our hands. We stood there in a classic dance position as I held her around her waist.

She smiled at me, “I’m ready to go.”

“Well, we can’t leave just yet.”

She cocked her head to the side. “Why not?”

I grinned at her, “Have a seat and I’ll tell you.”

She smiled back as I guided her into her chair. I sat down and continued, “We have a request to answer.” I held up the card Nadia had passed me. Erin took it in with the look of someone opening a birthday present. I watched her eyes pass over the card and then look back up to me. I sat there not knowing what to expect from her.

Erin licked her lips as she formulated her words. “I already know how you feel about her, and I could certainly understand her attraction.” The latter part of that statement confused me somewhat, but I didn’t interrupt as she continued, “She also understands that she would have to share you with me, if I were to allow this.” She looked up to me before continuing, “Can you keep a secret?”

“Yeah, though I’ve never been tested on the ones I already know.” I had no idea where she was going.

She leaned forward on the table to speak low. I leaned forward as well. When it comes to talking about a secret, giving in to the person’s insecurity helps them a lot. “You know that Nadia, Renée and I have been friends for quite some time?”

I nodded my understanding.

“There have been times that we’ve gotten together for a girls’ night out. What with the city curfew enforcement and all, we would go together. Even when I was dating Mike, we would do this.”

I continued to express my understanding even though I couldn’t begin to fathom what she wanted to tell me.

“Usually, Nadia and I would show up at Renée’s place with our clothes, makeup and such and share the bathroom while getting ready. You probably never did anything like that but we would make comments about what would make each other look better. Well, there were a couple of times...” She got a look that was even more apprehensive. She was about to tell me the secret and I wondered what Nadia might have done or said to make Erin so nervous.

I nodded to suggest my support and she continued, “I’d been dating Mike for so long I’d been curious about dating other guys. I’d had fantasies but never went through with any of them. But one of my fantasies wasn’t with a guy.”

I nodded slowly. I began to really understand: she was bi-curious. My guess was that she was attracted to either Renée or Nadia, but I decided to let her tell me. I let her see that I was listening and kept my face even.

She looked over my shoulder and I looked back too. No one was there, but my guess was confirmed.

“You’ve been curious as to what it would be like with Nadia?” I asked quietly.

She nodded with a timid look.

“Okay. I have an important question.” She nodded her go-ahead to ask. “You’ve been curious about this; would you like to try and find out tonight?”

She looked down at the table for a moment, and then she looked up biting her lower lip but smiling. She nodded.

“Then what we do is let Nadia know that she’s welcome to join us. Later, when... well, you know... just let things happen. She asked me earlier if I thought you would allow her to join us and I told her I couldn’t answer for you. I’m going to do the same with you. I can’t answer for her about this, but keep this in mind.” I held up my index finger for punctuation, “You said that her love life has been a mystery, right?” She nodded and let me continue. “Then how do we know she’s only interested in guys?” I left the question hanging and allowed Erin to draw her own conclusions. She brightened up a bit at the possibility. “All I need to do now is write her directions to my apartment.” I grabbed a napkin and realized I didn’t have a pen.

Erin held her hand up high and I suddenly felt like I was in a classroom. Nadia appeared at the table, “What’s up?”

I looked up holding the blank napkin, “I need a pen, please.” She smiled widely as she pulled one from her pocket.

Erin broke the silence as she realized what I had said about an apartment, “I thought you were in a dorm room?”

I looked up, “Renée took me over to her complex and helped me to get a one-bed one-bath.” I looked from one stunning lady to the other for a moment. That much beauty had to be illegal. I finished writing down the directions from the restaurant and handed the napkin to Nadia. “Just bring a change of clothes after your shift ends. You can use my shower.” She nodded in affirmation.

I pulled out my wallet, and Erin spoke up, “No.” Nadia stepped back from the table as Erin jumped up. I was holding the twenty and reaching for the check. Nadia was standing by to receive the payment for the restaurant, and Erin grabbed my hands.

I looked at her. “What are you doing?”

“I’ve got the check,” she replied. She pulled the check from my grasp and looked back to Nadia in a quick communiqué of “Watch this.”

I began to get up and Erin pushed me back into my seat. I found her right thigh next to my face, protruding from her dress. The stocking was smooth and it defined all of her curves to such an exquisite degree I couldn’t help but drool. I shook myself out of it and looked up. Erin was smiling down at me as my expression went from gaga to sorry. She and Nadia shared a similar laugh and reminded me of Erin and Renée from earlier.

I looked at her leg again and noticed under her stocking along the inside of her thigh was her Visa card. She pulled her dress away so I could remove it from her lingerie and that was when I noticed her uncovered pussy. Framed in the garter belt, straps and stockings her vagina glistened with her moisture and I realized just how much she’d been anticipating our night together.

I also realized she wasn’t wearing any panties and I recalled the piece of cloth she gave me when she returned from the ladies room. Apparently that was her gesture to suggest she wanted me. I already figured that was the case with the whole foot-up-my-pants routine, but it was still a pleasant surprise.

Gently, I reached up and pulled the card from her secret pocket. I noticed Nadia watching me as well and I could only smile as I softly ran the back of my fingers across Erin’s lips. She smiled at me and then lowered her leg from the seat. I handed the card to Nadia and Erin handed her the bill.

“Give yourself a good tip,” Erin instructed as Nadia accepted the payment. She smiled and walked away.

I looked up at Erin, “I’m curious: If that’s where you’re keeping your credit card, then where’s your driver’s license?”

Erin smiled at me and leaned over. I get a good view of her incredible cleavage and then she finally answered my question, “You’ll have to search me to find out.”

I shook my head and smiled, “Some lucky police officer is going to get an eye full if you get pulled over tonight.”

Erin smiled and nodded, “He’ll get twice as much when he asks for my insurance card.”

I could only laugh at the thought of the officer trying to keep his cool while she undressed to find the requested documents. It certainly gave a whole new meaning to “strip search.”

Nadia returned with Erin’s card and the receipt. She looked at me and winked. “I’ll be over as quick as I can.”

I nodded my understanding and she turned and sauntered away. I watched Nadia’s rear sway with her graceful steps and looked up to find Erin watching her too. I couldn’t help but smile.

As I stood up, Erin smiled at me. “I’m really looking forward to this.” She took me by the arm and we left the restaurant.