The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 63: Surviving Disasters

I immediately got on the phone to Chaos and passed on the info needed to help with the kidnap victims. Between her and Law they got all the women corrected before the medics arrived.

For all the women that acted as her entourage, I cleared out the code that had been entered and updated them. My four, Mandy, Alexandria, Carrie and Tanya, had the same short code from binding with me and just like the others it couldn’t be removed. I also pulled up Agent Joan Davis after she left. I removed the code written to her and added a bit to help her both report and testify how Vikkor had taken and manipulated the women. I didn’t like it, but it was necessary to keep the program safe.

Agent Davis took Victoria away and other Federal Agents arrived for her followers. I sent my women over to Renée’s until they left. It was too soon after all those events to question them. I promised Davis that they would each give statements when they were calm and composed.

Marks didn’t like that I was keeping them from the girls. He showed up demanding to speak with them.

“Agent Marks, if you don’t calm down I will have to ask you to leave,” I stated calmly.

“I’m not leaving until I get those statements,” he said through gritted teeth.

I nodded. “Fine. Have a seat.” I pointed to the dining table and chairs. He moved forward and I brushed his hand with mine. The change was fast. First, I calmed him. He needed it. Second, I altered his perception of how the events in the underground facility occurred. My presence as well as Law’s was unchanged, but how we helped them wasn’t. Instead of seeing me move so quickly and put women to sleep with a touch, Agent Marks would believe that I had merely warned him and Agent Davis of their presence. The women had then given up rather than shoot it out.

He sat calmly with his pen and pad. I called Renée’s and asked the girls to come over one at a time. Quietly he asked them questions and occasionally I had to help calm them, but he got what he was after. I left Mandy out because her physical appearance could cause further problems.

When Agent Marks got up to leave, I told him about the viruses and how to dispose of them. With his rank, he was able to call in a Haz-Mat team to take the vans away. Here’s to hoping they destroyed those chemicals rather than study them. I let it go.

After the feds were gone and all the girls involved in the days events were back in my living room, I offered to help them forget. Surprisingly, Renée flat out refused. “I wanted something special from you Ral. Now I have it.” She rubbed her neck but had a grin. “I’m alive thanks to you.”

The others agreed. No one wanted to suppress or forget what had happened. Chloe’s reasoning didn’t help Erin’s opposing view though, “Why would I want to forget how Master chased Renée through purgatory to bring her back? It means he would go a long way for any of us.” Though Erin didn’t like Chloe calling me Master, she nor anyone else could argue against it.

Before calling any of my girls that hadn’t been involved in the days activities, I decided to pay a visit to Chaos. She had called and left me a voice mail after not being able to reach her guys. I didn’t know if Law knew what had happened to them or if he would tell her if he did. That news required saying face to face. Nadia drove me over.

Chaos opened her door. Federal agents were milling about but nothing in the main room or Chaos’ living quarters had been involved. All the problems started past that door leading to the trapped corridor and beyond. When she saw me, Chaos threw herself at me crying. “Oh Ral! They brought up their bodies only a little while ago. Why did she do that?”

I didn’t try to answer the why’s. Victoria’s issues were too deep for me to fully explain and I had seen her mental state like the room we were in. It had seemed just as real. Once again I offered to let Chaos stay with me.

She shook her head. “I told you before. This is my home. Vikkor ran the business, and apparently a lot more, but Law and I helped as financial backers. This place belongs to us alone since she’s gone.”

That was surprising news, but Chaos’ loss was more than she could bear alone. Just like I had done with Alexandria, I was going to help Chaos to find closure with the issue. “Then what we need to do is start planning the funerals.”

She nodded, fresh tears flowing. She was wearing a pale blue dress that reminded me of the blue on blue skin she had when I first met her. She moved back and sat on the enormous bed she had shared with her three men and the water works turned up to full. Nadia and I sat with her.

Nadia tried a new idea, “After the funeral, why not find some other guys to have? I mean, there is an entire campus full of young men that would be happy to share your bed, right?”

Chaos shook her head. “After finding out what Vikkor did, I couldn’t even consider something like that.” She looked up at me. “I’d be willing to give up my User status though. Just to not have to worry about the responsibility, to just belong to someone else for a change.”

“You don’t have to belong to anyone to feel safe or loved,” I responded as I wrapped my arms around her. “Besides, in a few weeks you may change your mind. I’d hate for you to feel you have to stay with me because you think you have to or something.”

She actually chuckled. “Ral, if you’re good enough for all the girls you have, then you’re good enough for me. All the love you’ve shown for them, doing what you do to make sure that their not only safe, but taken care of too.” She shook her head. “Who wouldn’t want that?”

She was vouching for me and she wasn’t even bound to me. Her statements were based on observations and probably a couple of lengthy conversations with Nadia. “Tell you what, Why don’t you come over to my place for a while. Just to get out of here until the feds finish up. Then we can go about redecorating or whatever to help purge any ghosts.”

Chaos shook her head. “No, I don’t want to change anything. Their memories are meant to be here. It would be wrong to take that away.” She looked around, reliving moments she had shared with them and more tears flowed. I rubbed her shoulders and she pressed into me, crying openly, anguished. Nadia went and packed her a suitcase. I held her, letting her moan and wail.

After getting back to my apartment, I settled Chaos into bed and she slept. I left three candles lit in the room. It was not only enough light to help her know where she was but a warm, gentle reminder of tender moments. Nadia offered to curl up with her, but I shook off the idea.

“She really shouldn’t be alone,” Nadia said.

“For a little while, everyone needs to be alone. However, check on her from time to time. If you think she needs someone to hold, go to her.” Nadia was a lover of women and a tender heart. The latter was one of the things that endeared her to me.

I sat on the couch and started making calls. I called Tabitha first. She had left after the first disaster had been resolved. I filled her in on brief retelling of the major points of the day. She decided to come over and help with Chaos, or Charlotte as she had asked me to call her.

Yvonne was next. She hadn’t tried calling or spoken to anyone since that morning. Since she didn’t know the others as well as they knew each other, she would probably tend to wait until I called her. I assured her that calling the others wouldn’t hurt anything. They should all be friends as well as family. She offered as well to come over for Charlotte, but I suggested against it. Once again, too many bodies on my bed would cause someone to end up getting shoved onto the floor. I suggested she call around to the others and see if anyone would like her company. I was certain she wouldn’t have to sleep alone if she didn’t want to.

Alexandria called at that point. Her girls were in bed asleep and she was alone in her room, nude and ready for me. I not only imagined the sight, but felt her amorous sentiment through our link. After the short adventure, I was certainly in a mood for cuddling and holding my girls, but surprisingly not for sex. I didn’t want to spoil Alexandria’s glorious day with any bad news, but I had to explain my lack of desire. I told her about my encounter with Vikkor and that the feds had carted her and her other followers away. She took the news with loads of relief. My telling had lacked certain details, like the death of Charlotte’s men and Renée’s close call, but the dangers I had faced at her facility had been enough to douse her mood. I apologized but she insisted that she was okay. She certainly understood and even asked if someone should bring her by. I suggested she give her girls a big hug instead. She could use that desire to help by loving her girls that much more. She agreed.

I called Jeri. She had just arrived at Renée’s. Since she had left her phone with us, she went by to pick it up. I had forgotten. I let her talk to Renée then. Either way, she’d get the whole story.

I found Linda’s number and dialed her up. When she heard my voice she immediately asked if she could come over. I suggested making a date for just the two of us later in the week and gave her a quick play-by-play of what had happened. It was enough with the mentioning of guns to leave out the casualties and wounded. Since her and her sister hadn’t even been privy to the Mike incident, I gave her a quick synopsis and suggested she get Erin’s recounting. It would probably be more dramatic coming from her anyway. Linda was at Home but Li was still at her office. Linda gave me her number.

Li’s reaction to my first words was similar, but it was an offering for a rendezvous at her office instead of my apartment. Another offer I had to decline and explain why. Like Linda, I offered to setup a date with just her for some personal time. She chose instead to leave it up to me to just surprise her one night at her office. The projects she had been working on were going to keep her too late for a proper date. I agreed.

Charlotte surprised me when she curled up next to me on the couch, blanket and all. I held her and she quickly fell to sleep. It had been a long day and I was finally feeling the affects of it. Before I realized what was happening, Tabitha was shaking my shoulder. She helped me get Charlotte to the bed and then Nadia and her climbed in with us.

Once again everyone was present in our collective dreams. Charlotte wasn’t there, but only because I hadn’t found a way to add anyone to the family without sex, and neither of us had been in the mood. I shared memories of the day’s events with all and it was a unanimous that Charlotte was welcome to the family. She would need a family and ours was big enough to offer a shoulder or hand or whatever to help in her time of need. We celebrated the end of the serial kidnappings, the imprisonment of Mike, the destruction of the Vikkor persona and most especially the reunion of Alexandria with her daughters.

For an instant, the thought of letting all the girls go flittered by. I squashed it. Though their request for a protector had been fulfilled and there wasn’t a threat of being kidnapped, I just couldn’t dump or release them. It was probably my powers that made me feel the way I did for each of them. That same power directed their feelings for me and each other. It kept us together as a loving family. I did remind them that if any wanted to leave, at any time or for any reason, they could. All I got in response were stares of incredulity and verbal responses of “What makes you think we want to leave?” I didn’t think any of them would want to go, but I wanted to make sure. Especially after the day we had had. We survived disasters and would move on, growing, and taking care of each other.

As usual, our dreams ended with lots of moaning, thrusting, licking, sucking and kissing. A mass of writhing bodies that felt closer to completion in the collective sense. Maybe with the addition of Charlotte, we would be a complete family.