The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 61: Renée’s Confession

Outside my apartment, two white utility vans were parked with their backs toward my front door. Vikkor or at least some of her women were probably inside with at least Chloe, Carrie and Tanya, and possible several of others.

I had two choices, rush them and take down everyone in sight, hoping to put everyone asleep before anyone could react, or just walk in and try to talk the girls out of the situation. The last couple of times I tried rushing groups with guns, shots still got fired before I could take the assailants down. If they held my girls at gunpoint, then they would be just as dead. I couldn’t chance that. Slow and easy would be it.

I walked up to the door and entered as if nothing in the world were wrong. A gun was put to my head as soon as I was inside. That distinct feel of the barrel pressing to my temple had my undivided attention. I stood stock still.

“Please, Ral, do come in.” Vikkor sounded happy, but I couldn’t see her face to be sure.

I stepped forward enough to push the door closed, and then turned to face the room. The tall blonde holding the gun to my head stayed back at arms length. She didn’t reach out to touch me or anything else. Her job was to keep the gun to my temple at all times. If I twitched wrong, it would be over.

I looked around with only my eyes. Renée was next to Vikkor, but I didn’t see a gun. Mandy, Erin, Nadia, Chloe, Carrie and Tanya were all kneeling on the floor in the living room with their hands on their heads. Two more women with handguns were standing behind them. Vikkor was holding all the Aces and I was stuck with only a pair of fives. It was time to bluff.

“Honestly, I should just have all of you shot and leave. The feds would never find me.” Vikkor started. It was one hell of an opening bet.

“Actually, they’ve already found the girls at the facility. Those girls are bound to tell them plenty about your vans and might even remember the license plates.” That wasn’t a bluff.

“That might be possible, but what makes you think the agents will continue to look for me?”

“For one thing, you don’t know all of their names.” I was gambling that as soon as she saw those two, she scampered. As far as she knew there would be dozens of agents already looking for her.

Vikkor wasn’t smiling. My ruse may have worked. “So be it. I will leave your bodies here to be found. I can leave the country if need be. It won’t matter.” I heard the hammer of the gun next to my head being pulled back.

“Before we leave, before you die, there is one last heartbreaking bit of information you should know.”

My heart was hammering in my chest. My adrenaline pumping and Vikkor’s words slowed. She looked down at Renée. “Tell him my dear.”

Renée shook her head and Vikkor pulled on her hair. Renée winced but still wouldn’t speak.

“That’s okay. I thought you might refuse.” Vikkor pulled an open laptop on the dining table to her. After a few key strokes and hitting enter, “Now, tell him.”

Renée just spoke. Her eyes wide as her mouth spilled some unknown tale. “I told you the truth before Ral, but it wasn’t my Mom that gave me the program, it was Vikkor. She came to the U.S. as a foreign exchange student to attend at my high school during our senior year. My family was chosen to host her while she stayed.”

“Keep going,” Vikkor commanded when Renée stopped.

Renée looked up but her mouth continued, “I met Vikkor in high school, like I said. Her real name is Victoria Lasarge. I was an only child and I thought it almost like having a sister. It was fun at first. We talked and studied together. She was so smart. She could read something once and remember it verbatim. I always thought she had a photographic memory. She helped me study and we became friends really quickly.”

“Tell him about Homecoming,” Vikkor said.

Renée’s face screwed up, like she didn’t understand why. “Just before Homecoming weekend she was asked to the school dance by a few guys. She would ask them if they had someone I could go with and the answer was always no. I told you I was heavy. That was true and the no dating thing was too. Well, it was true with guys, but she was my friend. She stood up for me. If a guy asked her out and didn’t have a date for me too, then she would turn them down. I tried to convince her that it was okay, but she told me it wasn’t.”

“She and I ended up going together. I didn’t think anything of it. Just a girls night out like I’ve done with Erin and Nadia, but she actually convinced me to dance with her. It wasn’t close or intimate or anything, and even though I was somewhat bashful about it, she wasn’t.”

“She just told me, “Let them watch. They’ll see what a marvelous dancer you are and be asking you to dance next.”

“So I danced with her. No one else asked me to dance, but the night went by so fast. Before I knew it they were playing the last song of the night. I’m sure you know the kind, it’s always a slow number. I just let her guide me across the floor and hold me as we moved to the music. I didn’t even realize we were slow dancing together until she kissed my cheek.”

“It was weird because it was my first kiss and I thought it was just a French thing. You know, just like you see on the British shows with a kiss on each cheek in greetings. But this wasn’t a quick peck. Her lips lingered there and something in me just gave in. I let her kiss my lips and then the lights of the room came up and I pulled away. It was like I pulled out of a wonderful dream and all I could see was Victoria smiling at me. I could have sworn it was some kind of secretive smile, but she quickly changed her eyes and she had her usual jovial look again.”

Renée stopped again. Vikkor’s command had been fulfilled, but she wanted more. “Keep going. Tell him about the rest of your Senior year.”

Renée rolled her eyes. I didn’t know what this was supposed to be about but none of us were in a position to do anything.

“I don’t remember much about that weekend, but the rumors floating around the school the following week were pretty horrible. All the times I wanted guys to notice me and suddenly they did. Everyone would look at me funny and I didn’t know what was going on. In the girls bathroom I overheard several of the cheerleaders talking and my name came up. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but they were talking about me. Turns out most of the school thought I was a lesbian, and Victoria was my secret lover. It was rumored that it was perfect for me because she lived right across the hall from me. I ended up going home early that day. I was so sick from what I heard that I threw up during English.”

“That night Victoria asked what was wrong and I told her what I heard. She got upset too but not like I did. She got mad. The weird part was she wasn’t mad about them thinking her to be my lover, but the fact that I had been there for so long asking boys out and one dance with another girl and they automatically assumed I was gay. She tried to cheer me up by talking about showing them. She got me to even joke with her about what their faces would look like if we were to stroll down the halls hand in hand. One thing I had learned from her was that in Europe, girls will walk hand in hand, especially when alone. It’s a defensive thing. She pretty much had me convinced that it would be a great prank to pull.”

“Well, the next day we did just that. I didn’t think I could hold my laughter for so long. I wanted to scream at them and roll on the floor because everyone had these big silly ‘I can’t believe it’ eyes. It was so much fun. That night though, it dawned on me that I didn’t have any way to prove I wasn’t lesbian, but for some reason it didn’t bother me.”

“We kept up the ruse for a couple more weeks and the shock value wore off, but it became so natural that I was reaching for her hand without realizing it.”

Renée stopped, I think to catch her breath. Vikkor didn’t want her to stop though. “Please Renée, do continue. I am enjoying the reminiscence and the look on Ral’s face.”

Renée looked at me and for a second, she saw the confusion I felt. Then her tale continued, “Victoria was using Master PC on me. She was turning me toward lesbian tendencies with her as the focus. She always had the laptop and I always thought she used it for school. By the time Thanksgiving rolled around, I had sex for my first time with her. She used the program to help me. I’ve never faulted her for her compassion. She helped me with my weight and set up my first filter for everyone who knew me to accept my changes. My parents were happy because they thought it was all happening naturally, with exercise and diet. She and I were the only ones who knew the truth.”

“She asked me if I wanted to change her but I loved her the way she was. She was beautiful and I thought she was perfect. No one ever believes they’re perfect. They always want to be something they’re not. Gradually she started changing herself. And by spring break, she had become so power happy that I wasn’t enough. She wanted another girl to be her full slave, but she didn’t know anyone at the school; not like I did. I may not have been the most popular girl in school but I knew just about everyone. I wanted her to be happy so I recruited someone: Tina Rinehart.”

Renée shivered. The memory of what she had done must have weighed heavily on her conscious. Tears started down her cheeks as her self-motivated lips continued, “Tina was like me in that she was dateless and no one really paid attention to her. I thought that since Victoria had brought happiness to me, she could do the same for Tina. At first it was just sleeping-over and hanging out. Then Victoria decided she wanted more than just another friend. Looking back on it now, I’d say Victoria raped Tina, but how can one woman rape another? I heard Tina asking Victoria to stop, but she never really fought her off. Victoria used the program to make her docile and quiet. I honestly don’t know if she used it on me for that but I never said anything to anyone. Until now.”

“Tina was the first girl I recruited for Victoria. By the time school ended, besides myself, Victoria had five subjects. All of them were here willing slaves thanks to that program.”

Renée looked up at Vikkor. Her story was at an end. I knew because her speech changed from trying-to-resist to willing-to-say. “Victoria left for France a week after graduation. She left me her old laptop with the Master PC disk in it. There was a note pinned to the keyboard that said, See you in a couple of months.” She looked back at me, pleading with her eyes. “I knew she meant to return. She couldn’t take her subjects with her back to France. I also knew that if I wanted out it had to be gone before she returned. I just didn’t know where to go. I thought if I changed my looks enough and moved outside the range of Master PC, she wouldn’t be able to find me. That’s also why I changed my filter so only certain types of guys would notice me.”

She looked up at Vikkor again. “Men, not women, Vikkor. You had been sweet and nice. You were great even in bed, but your hatred of men bled out. I saw how you reacted to those guys in high school. I knew you wouldn’t have gone out with them even if they did have dates for me. I didn’t say anything because I was too young, too naïve to understand.”

“It is too bad your genetic code allowed me to recognize you.” Vikkor grinned. She didn’t seem upset in the least by Renée’s betrayal. “You planned well but in the end I am still here and you will be mine once more.” She looked up at me. “Your lover will be dead.”

The story had been too intimate, too detailed to have not been the truth. My heart ached at the idea that Renée had been one of Vikkor’s henchmen, or henchwomen. “She broke free of your control, Vikkor. She’s mine now and even you can’t change that.”

I had seen movies where a well trained man or woman could move and take a gun from someone holding it against them, but I didn’t have that kind of training. Yeah, I knew the Tai-Kwon-Do from my fight with Mike that morning, but I didn’t think there was anything I could do that was faster than someone just pulling a trigger.

My heart began racing. Renée’s story had hurt at first, but her determination to break free was inspiring. It was what I really needed to hear because I was a single second away from being dead, and that was it.

Everything slowed down again.

I looked and saw the fear on several faces. Erin, Renée and Chloe however had looks of iron determination. Erin had believed I would save her that morning. It was never a doubt to her, just fact. Chloe didn’t see how her Master could be taken so easily, it just wasn’t possible. Both of them understood something that I had a hard time accepting; I was their master and protector. I could do things humans shouldn’t be able to. I would save them which meant saving me too. Renée had been in a similar situation before. Even if I died, she would fight.

All of that understanding, that belief, that blind faith fueled my body, made me move faster. I dropped and the bullet left just in time to graze the top of my hair. It hadn’t even touched skin. With that same blinding, impossible speed, I punched the woman who pulled the trigger in the gut. She hadn’t even doubled over as I moved around to the two women behind mine. I took their guns from their squeezing fingers and dropped them to the love seat behind me. Next I touched them, commanding them to sleep. Finally I looked up to Vikkor. She had pulled out a wicked silver knife and put it to Renée’s throat. She was moving faster than the others had. She must have bumped up her reaction time but nothing was moving as fast as me.

I crossed the room and pulled the bloody blade from her hand. She looked shocked as I grabbed her head. “Sleep,” I commanded. She resisted, but only slightly. “Sleep,” I repeated, forcing the command into her. Her eyes closed and I laid her to the floor.

Finally, I heard the frantic cries of the others. The woman I had punched was still doubled over on the carpet. The others were asleep. However, all of my girls were crawling up around me and Renée. Renée was lying on her back staring up at the ceiling with wide eyes. Erin had raced to the kitchen and grabbed a towel. She pressed to Renée’s throat, trying to stop the flow of blood.

The door burst open. Agent Davis came in pointing her gun. “FBI!”

Carrie, Tanya, Mandy and Chloe all dropped to the floor. Erin cried out and Nadia stepped back into the kitchen closing her eyes tight.

“Vikkor and her women are down, Davis. It’s clear.” I said quickly and with only a slight annoyance. It was good to have my backup, but she was late. It wasn’t her fault. There was no way she could have kept up with me.

I moved around to Erin’s side. She had tears. “I can’t get it to stop. She must have hit a jugular or something.” Davis moved around to see too.

“Let me,” I said softly, calmly. I pulled the bloody towel away and put my hand over the wound.

“Ral, don’t...” Davis started to say. Again, I ignored her.

Renée looked at me, a peaceful look filling her eyes. I wasn’t sure if it was because she knew I was there or if she had lost too much blood. I bent down. “I’m sorry Renée. I was too slow.” A single tear slid down my cheek and splashed on her face. She didn’t blink. “NO!” I felt the warm liquid flow. It poured from me to her. I wanted her back. She didn’t deserve this. She was mine to keep safe, mine to enjoy, mine to just be.

I fell into her, into her darkness, her distant solitude. It was peaceful there. There was nothing to worry about, nothing to think about, nothing to be disappointed by because it was nothing. It was the true Void. That space that would drive a normal person mad and off in that huge emptiness, Renée was drifting away.

I felt my heart hammering again. This time I would be fast enough. This time I would catch her. I would never disappoint her or any of the others.

Never.

The Void understood Never. It was that word in sheer precision. It was Never. It was Nothing.

Distance held no meaning and faster than I expected, I was holding Renée. I looked back to whence I came but there was no reference point, nothing. The Void would take us both if I didn’t get us back to our bodies. Our bodies, mine and Renée’s were there, they had to be. I felt Erin, Carrie, Tanya and Chloe touching me, giving me strength, offering an anchor.

I stopped trying to see where I was going and just thought about it. For all the Void didn’t hold, the one thing it couldn’t stop was my thinking. I held Renée close and went to where I felt the others. Nadia touched me and it made it easier. Mandy joined in and suddenly Renée and I were taking big gulps of air as if coming up from deep dark water.

I fell back onto Mandy’s lap. She looked down at me, those cat eyes so good to see. “Are you okay?” She asked. I nodded.

Sitting up, I looked to Renée. She was still lying on the floor but breathing deeply and looking about with wide eyes. The nasty, heavily bleeding cut across her throat was gone. There wasn’t even a scar to indicate it had happened. I leaned over her and she wrapped me up with her arms.

“Ral, you saved us!”