The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 56: Healing

My promise to Erin during our ride home had been difficult to keep. As much as she wanted me, I wanted her too. I was probably feeding off of her lust and it took everything I had to not let her just pull off my shorts and have her way. It kind of reminded me of our first night together, but this was because of some bruising she had suffered while in Mike’s care. I had underestimated her need previously and did it again in the car. However, Renée was my savior by getting us back to my apartment before anything happened. Erin literally chased me into the apartment.

Mandy was a bit shocked by Erin’s partial nudity and how she was trying to get me undressed. When she found out about the doctor’s orders she made the suggestion, “Why don’t you try to heal her?”

That made both of us stop. As one, Erin and I looked up at Mandy. “Heal her?” I asked.

“Well, you effectively healed Carrie last night. This is just some bruising, right?”

Renée was chuckling and then outright laughing. Erin looked at me and then sprawled out on the floor, her legs spread wide and the too small dress bunched up around her waist, “That’s a great idea! Heal me, Ral! And then fuck me silly!”

I looked from her to Mandy, who was just watching, to Renée, who couldn’t contain her mirth.

“Well, if you two are going to, you better hurry. Alexandria and Tabitha are on their way here, and from what Alexandria was saying on the phone, she has some pretty good news.” Mandy added.

Erin jumped up and started struggling with her dress as she stumbled into my bedroom. She called out, “Ral get in here, heal me and... and... just get in here dammit!”

I looked at Mandy. “What kind of good news?”

She shook her head. “She wanted to say in person but she was busting at the seams to say something.”

I was tempted to call Tabitha’s phone and talk to Alexandria, but Erin called out again. I threw up my hands and went to the bedroom. “Let me know when they arrive.”

I closed the door and turned to Erin, who was sprawled on the bed as she had been on the floor, minus the dress. It lay in a crumpled heap on the floor.

She held out a hand to me. “Come here baby.”

I just shook my head with a slight grin. Walking over to the bed, I pulled off my shirt. Sitting on the bed next to her, I kicked off my shoes.

She ran her hand up and down my back. “Heal me baby. Make me so I can’t bruise anymore and then you and I can do it as hard as we want and you won’t hurt me.”

I turned around and lay over. Watching her eyes, I pulled off my shorts and kicked them away. I lay on my belly, concealing my raging boner. I liked the idea of pounding her as hard as I could without hurting her. I had adjusted a few of the others but there still had been some withheld effort when making love. If I could heal Erin and make her so she wouldn’t be hurt after the kind of pounding she wanted then both of us could really enjoy each other.

She watched me as I maneuvered around and placed my face only millimeters from her heated crotch. I didn’t see any bruising. She looked full and ready just like the last time.

Erin licked her lips in anticipation of my touch. To be honest, I didn’t know why I was delaying. I knew she wanted it and she knew that I was going to give into her. Maybe I wanted to hear her ask for it again. Maybe I liked to watch her squirm in anticipation. Maybe, maybe, maybe... I leaned forward and watched her watch me as I ever so gently pressed my open mouth to her lips. She was hot, in the very real sense. Softly I lapped at her wetness, tasting her eagerness as much as her juices. I wanted it to be sensual, but she had other plans.

“Don’t you dare go soft on me now. Heal me and then pound me into this mattress.” Her green eyes burned with her need as much as her sex did. She wanted our joining as much as I did, and it made the passing of that warm liquid feeling power so much easier. She threw her head back as it passed into her and she ground herself into my face. She arched her back and held me in place for a moment. When she relaxed she looked down at me. “Wow. You can do that with me anytime baby.”

“Oh really?” I asked as I rose up on hands and knees. She looked down and saw me hard and ready. Again she licked her lips and tried to reach for my shaft as I slowly crawled up her body. I watched her eyes as I planted kisses along her pale skin here and there. Her hard nipples were difficult to resist, so I didn’t. I took my time, licking and sucking on them, alternating from one to the other until more than just her nipples and areolas were gleaming.

She was nodding at me as I rose up to meet her lips, and not only the ones on her face. As I kissed her my tip pressed to her heated opening. She moaned at the feel of me poised and her hands began working me up and down to push her open and allow me entrance. What I had done when I had used my power on her was heal her and make her so she wouldn’t get hurt when we had sex, but what I hadn’t done was adjust her perfect comfort. I wanted her tight. She was unique in that sensation, a glove just a bit small for a proper fit. Both of us felt it as I pressed into her.

“Oh Ral, Baby! You’re so big. God I thought you were going to adjust me so you wouldn’t hurt me.” Her eyes were wide as was her mouth as she breathed deeply while her body accepted my generous giving.

“I did. I won’t hurt you, but I wanted to keep the one thing that made you so very special in our bed.” I finished pressing into her, slowly pushing in and pressing against her cervix. It would give with my intrusion so it wouldn’t rupture, but it added to the pressure. “It doesn’t hurt does it?” I asked. I may have had to adjust her further. I liked her tightness but I really didn’t want to hurt her.

“No, I just didn’t expect such a tight fit,” she said as she looked at me. She adjusted her hips this way and that, feeling how I pressed against all of her.

“Feels like a tight pair of jeans,” I said. It was true too.

She smiled. “Or a really big dick sliding into me. Do me baby. Take me to heaven and prove that you love me.” Then she closed my mouth with hers.

I didn’t struggle against her choice of words. It didn’t bother me that she was in love with me. I probably really did love her too. It made the moment that much warmer, more comfortable. I melted into her, allowing my hips to move of their own accord. Hers moved against mine, making the strokes longer and deeper. It didn’t take much more for us to reach that wild abandon that she craved. I was up on my elbows, in a partial sit up position as I pummeled her harder and faster. She had stopped trying to match my thrusts as she wrapped her legs around me and just hung on. She reached orgasm twice. At least her body had locked up and she dug her nails into my back twice. I was pretty sure what was going on, but I didn’t relent. I didn’t stop, because I could imagine her whining if I had.

She was getting close again. “Cum with me baby. Fill me with your sweet juice!” she called as she started clamping down on me. Her exquisite tunnel had been working on me heavily. I should have blasted off in her several times already. The only thing I could attribute to holding back was the methodical working of my body to keep going. If I went, we would be done. At least, I probably would be for a while. Well, maybe.

I relaxed and felt that familiar stirring. It had been waiting and now that I had relaxed some part of myself, it was already standing by. It caught me by surprise and the sensation of my scalding sperm racing up my shaft and out into Erin caused me to thrust at her that much harder and hold the position. I flooded her beyond full and it spilled out of her, down my legs and her ass onto the bed. I started to relax and lay down on top of her, but she could smother under me. So I grabbed her hips and rolled us over. There was plenty of room on the bed and it caught her off guard a bit.

Once settled, we lay there cuddling and occasionally flexing our respective spent organs. She would squeeze me or I’d flex and we’d squeal from sensitivity.

“That was wonderful,” she said looking up at me from my chest. “Thank you, baby. I feel so much better, but I could go for seconds.”

Seconds? “You’re welcome, and I feel better too.”

She reached up for a kiss just as someone else knocked on the door.

“Come in,” I answered.

Whispering, Erin responded by my answer, “Ooh, cum in me.”

“I just did,” I said as Alexandria entered the room. The first thing I noticed was the glowing smile she wore as she took notice of me and Erin cuddling on the bed. If there was any kind of trepidation of seeing me with someone else, Alexandria hid it. She also seemed too excited with her news to care. I noticed the floral print dress that clung to her chest and her hips. It was loose in between and around her legs. I flexed involuntarily in Erin and she squealed lightly.

I know what you mean baby. She’s hot even in that dress, Erin thought at me. Our telepathic link was still turned on and we didn’t have to say anything to know each others thoughts.

“I went with Tabitha to the police station like you wanted. They took my report and all the details I could remember,” she said bursting with excitement.

“Did they already have a suspect or something?” I asked.

She shook her head. “No, they’re going to have to look back at that time and see what they had. BUT, Tabitha and I went over to my old apartment building...”

“The one gutted by the fire?” I asked.

She nodded. “But it wasn’t gutted by a fire. Ever.”

I let the information sink in. If there hadn’t been a fire that meant her daughters hadn’t died. “Your girls!”

“I know!” she squealed. Tabitha, Renée and Mandy entered the bedroom. Apparently Tabitha had already told the others, because they all had big grins.

Erin lifted herself up. “What about your girls?”

“Vikkor led me to believe they had died in a fire two years ago. There never was a fire. They’re alive.” Alexandria stated quickly. Her face was a brilliant smile. No amount of make up could create such a wondrous and awe inspiring look.

Erin looked at me. “We have to find them.”

“Actually, I found out that my sister, Savannah, picked them up after I disappeared. She lives in Grand Prairie.” Alexandria answered as she climbed onto the bed.

Erin jumped a bit. I had to hold her from jumping too far. “That’s not too far. Are you going over?” she asked.

Alexandria nodded and crawled closer. “I want Ral with me. My family has always been kind of protective, so they’re going to want to meet him.”

I nodded. “Okay. When did you want to leave?”

She looked from me to Erin. “After you two are finished?”

Erin laid her head on my chest. “Thank you.”

We were all happy with the good news. It was the best thing to happen for any of us.

Alexandria crawled over the bed and bent over to kiss me. “If you hadn’t insisted on this, I would never know. Thank you... Sweetheart.”

I knew what it took for her to choose that name for me. Eventually, the others might be told, but I wouldn’t share the memories. They would find out the old-fashioned way. That pain was healing in Alexandria already, I could feel it.

I looked at Erin. “If we’re going to find them, then we need to get up and cleaned.”

She nodded and began moving to extract herself. My sloppy mass slapped down on me as she stood up on the side of the bed. “I’m getting a shower. Join me?”

“I had one earlier...” I started to say.

Alexandria nudged me and used her eyes to tell me to get up. I got up. Then she started pulling up the sheets to get them cleaned too. They needed it.

Erin tugged me along toward the bathroom. She stopped at the doorway and looked up to Renée. Renée smiled back at her and I wondered what was going on. Erin ran her hand up Renée’s arm and then reached behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss. “Thank you for helping,” Erin whispered.

I caught Tabitha watching me. “Ral?”

Erin looked back and nodded. She knew that I had to at least say hi to everyone. “Don’t take too long baby.” She grabbed Renée’s hand and pulled her into the bathroom.

Turning back to Tabitha, “What’s up?” She was biting her lower lip. It was something they seemed to do when they were heated up. She looked down to my lengthy messy pole.

“I don’t want to interrupt anything...” she started to say.

I took her hand. “You need attention too, I know.”

“Yeah, but I’m not like Chloe. I can wait... but not too long,” she said with a slight pout.

I nodded and pulled her in for a quick kiss. I turned my waist so the mess dangling between my legs wouldn’t spread across her dress. However, her hand slid down and rubbed at my root. She didn’t go for my length, but the touch was enough to get a response. If Erin wasn’t already waiting for me and Alexandria lined up for her trip right after, I’d make the time. Tabitha understood the importance of their issues and relented. I didn’t like having to set her aside for anyone else, but healing would take precedence and both of them had things to be healed.

She pulled from the kiss. “I’ve got a few errands to run. So, I’ll call you later?”

“Do you have my number?” I asked with my forehead still pressed to hers.

She nodded rolling our foreheads together. She used the movement to bring her lips to mine again and then left. I had to make the time to spend with her, as well as Linda and Li. They hadn’t even called which surprised me a bit. Maybe with the addition of Mandy and Alexandria to the family they felt less inclined to try for attention? Who knew? Whatever the case, I would pay them each visits. Maybe even escape to their apartment for a night. With those ideas bouncing around and putting me in the mood, I went to Erin.

Erin didn’t settle for just getting her back scrubbed. Suffice it to say, between me and Renée, she was feeling much better when we got out. She was so much brighter, like a glow had taken her. Renée had agreed to forgo her own needs so Erin could get what she wanted, and our repeated unions found me going off in her vagina every time. Erin was like the others in that she enjoyed having me spray her or trying to gulp down a load, but this struck me as different. I think Renée noticed it to but she didn’t say anything. I decided to wait on asking until we got out of the shower.

Funny though, there weren’t any clean towels. I stuck my head out of the bathroom to ask but there were a few folded up on the floor.

All of us goofed off a bit, but our antics were done for the time being. Finally I decided to ask her my curiosity, “Um... while we were in the shower, you pretty much just wanted one thing.”

Renée looked up. She knew what I was about to ask. “I’ll be in the living room when you two are finished.” She wrapped a towel around herself and left, closing the door behind her.

I looked back at Erin. She looked at me with a furrowed brow. “What’s up?”

I had to be more open about what I wanted to ask. It wasn’t easy because even though she and I had been together I still had trouble talking about it in such ways. Looking up at the ceiling I calmed my anxiety. “You are usually more varied with what we do. Today though, you only wanted me in you every time I finished. Why the change?”

She didn’t look away. “What’s wrong with that?”

I shook my head. “I think something’s bothering you and you’re trying to use me to get it out of your system.”

She shook her head this time, “No.”

I reached out, held her cheek, and looked deep into her eyes. I could feel her anxiety. She was nervous about something but I wasn’t going to push at it. Maybe it had been her way of getting something besides sex out of me. I had to admit that she did mean a lot to me, but then so did all the others. I couldn’t put any one over any of the others. It wouldn’t be fair. Maybe she just needed to hear it. “I love you.”

Erin looked back at me, really looked. Her eyes focused as if she had been only half there, but I had her attention with my words. “You do?”

I nodded. “I’m not going to promise the sun or the moon, but I’ll always, always, be there for you. Just like now.”

Erin’s breathing had sped up as had her fretfulness. I still didn’t know what was bothering her. I didn’t have a clue. Well, actually I did; she had only taken me in her vagina. She only let me go off in her. She was looking at me as I was thinking that and something did dawn on me. She hadn’t said anything or thought it at me either but, “Did Mike... did he go off in you?”

She looked away, but I pulled her face back around. Tears had welled up and threatened to streak down her soft, dry cheeks.

“You’re worried that he may have...”

She put her hand to my lips. “Don’t. I don’t even want to think of that possibility.”

“But you thought that if you had me in you... Even if it was his, then you could accept it better by believing it was mine. Didn’t you?”

She nodded ever so slowly.

I pulled her to me, hugging her. “Erin... I... I’m so sorry. I just wasn’t fast enough. I couldn’t get through the damn concrete. I couldn’t stop him... I’m so sorry.”

She ended up stroking my head and telling me it was going to be okay. “Ral, you did the best you could do. You got to me before any real damage was done. He didn’t hurt me, not really. Not like he could have if he decided to. I’m alive and whole because you did get to me before he dragged me off to some further destination.” She had pulled me back to look into my eyes. “No, it wasn’t perfect, but how many women would have been grateful for being rescued at that same moment?”

It made me think of Alexandria. She fought her attacker and was beaten for her effort. She would have been thankful for an intervention.

Erin held my face, wiping away my tears. It was so not what should have been going on. I should have been consoling her. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be the one breaking down like this.” I looked down. I couldn’t let her see that weakness in my eyes.

She pulled my face back up. “We all break, Ral. This just tells me how much you do care. It proves that you do love me, and I couldn’t ask for more.”

I nodded. Another idea occurred, “If you want, we can look in the program to find out.”

She nodded at that. “Yeah. I’d rather know about this than have a surprise.”

“Besides, you were here yesterday for my little tantrum. I turned myself off, remember?”

She looked down. “I forgot about that.”

I kissed her forehead. “You should know better than I. Is it even close to that part of your cycle?”

She nodded again. “But I’ve been on the pill for quite some time. Mike and I had agreed on holding off on kids.”

“You’re still on the pill since you two broke up?”

She nodded with a grin, “I wasn’t going to remain celibate.”

“Then let’s check with the program and if you want we can even help reduce that chance even more...”

She shook her head as she stood up and wrapped a towel around herself, “That’s not necessary, but I do want to know.”

I wore a towel too and we headed for the dining table where Renée and Mandy were using the laptop. I explained what we were looking for and they sat by just as quietly as Erin. The verdict was Not Pregnant. She smiled even brighter than before, relieved of that final detail that could have been an ongoing reminder of Mike’s attack. It was further good news.

So much good news in one afternoon, could my life get any better? Yeah. Once I shut down Vikkor, then it would be good news for all my girls, and from what I had learned from Agent Davis that morning, probably all of Arlington and UTA too.