The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 48: Ride

Outside, the night was cool. Everyone had worked out who was riding with whom, but final destinations were unclear.

“No one will be alone tonight, so pair or group up.” I looked to Alexandria and Mandy, “You two are with me tonight.” Everyone agreed that they needed some alone time with me. Erin decided to bunk with Renée and Jeri decided to join them. Linda and Li stood quietly until I told them that they should stay with Tabitha or Yvonne. When I found out they were bunking together, I suggested making it a foursome. They accepted. Everyone was willing to stay with someone, though truth-be-told, all of them wanted to be with me. I wanted them too but there just wasn’t enough room, maybe soon, but not tonight. Jeri had suggested sleeping bags and pillows, having a big campout in my living room, but I knew better. No one would get any sleep and we would all need that. Some had jobs to return to in the morning.

When we started heading for the cars, two figures approached. Carrie and Tanya were dressed and toned down respectively. Carrie had on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Her curves were hidden behind the material but it didn’t slow her strut. Tanya was in a pair of shorts and a shirt tied over her abundance. My recent ache for women’s flesh wasn’t entirely gone but I knew what sex with them would mean.

They took turns giving me hugs and deep kisses. I could feel my foot-pal rising for the possibility, but I had to forestall it.

“Ladies, I have some bad news. I have some issues that need to be resolved tonight.” Both of them pouted and I did too. Those tasty lips begged for my attention, as did other parts of their bodies. I could feel it. “I beg you both forgiveness. I haven’t gotten a phone yet, so I’m going to give you Renée’s. She lives right around the corner from me and can deliver messages. Give me a call tomorrow if you still want to get together and I’ll make arrangements.” It was the simplest way to send them home without lying. The issues that required my attention stood a few feet away, Mandy and Alexandria.

Carrie tried to protest, “Can’t you spare just half an hour?”

I smiled. “Do you really think we’d be finished in only half an hour?”

She whined, “No, but...”

I clapped my hand over her mouth. “That’s enough. Get some sleep tonight. All of us are.” I expected more from her but she relented. If I still affected her by the time the sun rose, then inevitably she would find her way into my bed.

I turned to Tanya, who had remained quiet.

“If I call, you’ll make arrangements for us to get together?” she asked and I nodded. “Alone?” she asked further as she eyed the other girls standing around.

I chuckled. “Yes, alone.” I gave her another peck on the lips and patted her surprisingly firm butt to send her on her way. Renée handed her a slip of paper and then another to Carrie.

Carrie reprised, “I want alone time too.” Then she kissed me again before trotting off.

I let out a long sigh as Renée rubbed my shoulder with hers. “Long night, huh?”

“And it’s not over,” I said as I looked back to the only quiet members of our recently expanded family.

Everyone started climbing into cars: Renée and Erin in Renée’s car; Tabitha, Yvonne, Linda and Li in Tabitha’s car; and Jeri, Alexandria, Mandy and me all got in Jeri’s car. In the back seat Mandy was curled up next to me. Honestly, she should have been wearing her seat belt, but I didn’t mind. In fact, feeling her warm silky body against mine was bringing around my arousal again. I couldn’t believe I still wanted more. It hadn’t really been that long since the mural rug show. Still, my trouser tent was obvious and she noticed.

Everyone was quiet as Jeri pulled out of the parking lot, following Renée. Mandy said nothing about my predicament. She looked up with a knowing smile and began rubbing me through my pants. I didn’t pull from her touch, but pressed myself to her hand. That got more of a response as she shrugged off the coat she wore and leaned down to breath in the scent of my arousal. Her hot breath and warm body helped my blood flow and it felt so very good.

I touched her cheek and she looked up. With a jerk of my head she clamored up for a deep kiss. Her hand never leaving my throbbing compressed prick. I didn’t know how good her hearing was with those cat ears but I tried for one anyway. It was too fuzzy to lick but I breathed heavily across the fur. “I need relief, please.”

She smiled and nodded. Another kiss and her lips worked around to my ear, “I want you in me again.” She had already maneuvered her legs and hips onto me. Her hand pressed between us, squeezing me. I just nodded.

Mandy’s experience with other guys had its benefits. She had apparently done the sightless undressing and close quarters intimacy before because she had me out of my pants and sliding into her heated wet hole with little effort.

“Undo your seat belt and turn around,” she suggested. Her hips were moving but there wasn’t much room for what we were doing. Not only did I make those adjustments but I locked the door too. It wouldn’t have been very fun to fall out of the car while in the throes of her ride.

The changes in our position didn’t go unnoticed. “What are you two up to?” Jeri asked.

“Just trying to get comfortable,” I answered. Just like not wanting to fall out of the car, I didn’t want Jeri distracted from driving and getting into an accident.

“There better not be a mess back there when you’re finished,” she replied.

She was good, or else she could see Mandy moving along my body in the mirror. Alexandria turned and looked back. She smiled at the sight and let out a small sigh. The joining we had shared was short compared to some of the endurance runs I’d had with my other girls. I’d have to make it up to her. However, Mandy distracted me from thinking of Alexandria with her tail, and I don’t mean her ass.

That extra cat appendage Vikkor had given her rubbed against my sac, adding to the flavor of our union. She curled it around me and stroked my factory as if with a third hand, yet both of her actual hands were on my shoulders so she could keep herself from falling. She smiled openly at my reaction and continued relentlessly to work me over. I reached for her splayed butt and the warm silky fur was just as welcome as my other girls’ bared flesh. No matter which way I rubbed her golden finery, it was soft and inviting. On real cats, running a hand along their fur the wrong way would cause it to stand up away from the body. It grows in one direction and is meant to be stroked that way. Somehow, Vikkor had found a way to make Mandy’s fur enjoyable no matter how it was approached. There was also the fact that the fur was short, thus not giving the mistaken illusion of her being fat. Her body was lined with it like a body glove, a warm intoxicating covering that added to her rather than detracted.

I wanted to touch her skin, but the only portions of her body not covered by the silk were her breasts, face and lower lips. Yes, her opening was wrapped around me and doing a magnificent job of taking me closer to the edge, but I always craved more than just that sensation. I needed to hear her, but she was keeping herself muted either because I was or for the same reasons. I could smell her. That scent of an aroused woman filled the car and added to my pleasure. Tasting her meant changing positions and there wasn’t enough room, and my eyes were filled with the sight of those narrow slits surrounded by the amber color of her eyes. She had her face close enough to mine that the sides of our noses touched, but not our lips. The rocking of the car would occasionally press us together and we would enjoy the quick tongue-lashing both of us had the impulse for, but it was random and short lived each time.

I reached between us, cupping her breasts, feeling her hard nipples with my palms. She had a wonderful size and shape that filled my hands nicely. They were warm and their weight added to how much I liked touching them. I squeezed and kneaded them, pulled them up for the occasionally lick and nip, and generally added to her enjoyment by paying attention to them.

“You can change me if you want, make me yours,” her efforts to grind against me redoubled. Her hips were moving ferociously but she still hadn’t taken to bouncing on my lap. My desire for her body grew with my need to release. Just because she was my “step” sister made no difference. I wanted her to keep, to make mine, to enjoy, to fuck. I didn’t feel any compulsion to change her. Her body was already so exotic with the added cat effects from the twitching ears, to her silk-like fur to her agile tail. She moved with that grace cats have naturally and her womanly parts continued to keep me long and thick with an eagerness of wanting more. What more could she offer?

It was all so exciting, and I was so very close, so ready to just let go. I wanted to flip us over and pound her into the seat, but there wasn’t enough room. I was almost whimpering from all the exquisite sensations but Mandy wasn’t giving me that final push. She teased, took me to the edge and pulled me away. I finally noticed the pattern. She was building me up and letting me fall just a touch, walking me along the rim of orgasm and then drawing me back. It was quite similar to the teasing Chaos had talked about, but it was working me up much more quickly that I thought it would. I had already been keyed up; all the play and talk with the blue woman had gotten me so ready. Now, Mandy was adding to that entertaining but ultimately frustrating sensation. If she was trying to get me to take her of my own volition, she was getting real close. Yes, I wanted her. Yes, I was going to keep her. However, we didn’t have the space to really play like she wanted. I wanted to ask her but she either saw it coming (no pun intended) or finally decided to just tell me.

“I’ll make you cum when you give me something special,” she whispered.

“What?” I grunted. I was confused. What could she want? At that point, I would have given her almost anything.

“I want something you haven’t given any of the others,” she replied.

I shook my head, I still had no clue.

“A whole new life. I want to be yours completely. To believe that I belong to you... To not remember being your sister... Not remember the torment of being in Vikkor’s care...” She snuggled against me and pressed herself down on my throbbing pole hard. “Make me your pet for real and I’ll bring you off,” she finished.

What did she mean by “pet”? I had plenty of girls who enjoyed being petted. “I don’t understand...” I pressed up into her, trying to find the angle I needed to jump head-long into bliss.

“Promise me, I can be your pet. I don’t want to be like the others, just another girl to add to your family.” She was being careful to whisper softly into my ear so Jeri and Alexandria couldn’t hear. I understood what she said, but not enough to know what she wanted. Her emotions were confusing too. She felt so very aroused with me buried so far in her, there was elation at being free of Vikkor and deep down, under all the other variations of happy and horny was something lurking, looking for an out. It felt like a cat and it even rubbed against my mind like the real thing. Had Vikkor seen this aspect of Mandy and made changes to bring it out, or was it a result of those changes?

The cat strolled back and forth as if in a cage, looking for a way out, a way to be free. It wanted a body of its own to occupy, to play in, to move in. I reached out and it continued to rub its body against me, its tail raised high and curled at the tip. It was happy that I was there, just like a house cat. I got closer, trying to see it more clearly and when the head turned to look back at me there were only the same amber eyes as Mandy’s. It scared me enough to pull back.

Mandy was laying on me motionless, but I was still buried in her and hard for more. The car pulled to a stop and the tale-tell signs of parking and the engine dying told me that we had arrived at my apartment. Mandy looked up at me and very softly said, “Meow.”