The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 47: Chaos

Behind the curtains covering the wall stood a door. I knocked but the heavy wood muffled my sharp rap. I couldn’t hear anything from the other side and just as I reached up to knock again the door opened. One of Chaos’ studs stood there, blocking my view into the room. He was just shorter than me, bright blonde hair, a young face that couldn’t be much older than mine and a tanned body that was glistening with sweat. Before I said anything, he stepped back and away as if he were a door himself. Beyond, the room was decorated in reds and tans.

To the left was a desk cluttered with empty vials and tubes, the remnants of lubricants, perfumes and various enhancements to make one more attractive and sexually ready. Next to the desk was another door, with the same heavy wood. In the corner stood a huge wardrobe opened to display a variety of costumes, objects and implements an open mind might consider when having fun with willing partners. A night stand had an assortment of salves in short jars. The drawer was open and overflowing with condoms. Centered on the wall directly across from me was a huge mirror with a gold frame. It had to be about ten feet wide and almost as tall. The mirror made the room seem twice its size easily. The bed, centered in the room but not against any walls, was huge. It could have easily held almost a dozen people in the throes of orgy with room to spare. Pillows lined three sides of the bed and spilled onto the floor. On the other side of the bed was another night stand with melted candles. Its drawer was closed. The wall to the right had two doors. Each of them was of the same design as the other. And in the corner to my right stood a rack with various hats, scarves, coats and other semi-normal wear.

At that moment, Chaos was laying on her belly with her legs spread wide. Behind her another of her studs, this one with wild red hair, was pounding at her with the force of a jackhammer. She was facing the door I entered with the side of her face laid on her folded arms, her eyes closed. Her mouth was open with her heavy breathing and the expression she wore was of someone close to falling over the edge. The boots she had worn for the meeting were at the foot of the bed and the blue-on-blue lines of her skin was dancing widely along her shapely legs. Her cheeks bounced with the man’s efforts and the flesh-to-flesh slapping filled the room.

Did I walk in at a bad moment? I didn’t know. I started to turn to leave.

“Oh Ral... I was hoping you would come tonight,” Chaos said. She had opened her eyes, barely. Red’s hammering hadn’t slowed any and she was enjoying his attention.

“I didn’t mean to interrupt,” I apologized.

She lifted her head with a half-hearted look over her shoulder, “Eric... that’s enough for now. Why don’t you and Matthew go take showers.”

Eric grunted and pulled from his position. The size of the muscles along his arms suggested either he already worked out a lot or that was a very favored position. Matthew passed in front of me with a slight look of dislike. Neither offered a word of welcome or anything as they left through the closer door on the right.

Chaos didn’t move as they left. She watched me as I watched the men leave. “I thought you only liked girls.”

I didn’t know why I had watched her guys leave. It wasn’t attraction, maybe paranoia, maybe curiosity. “You’re right. I don’t like guys, but I am always curious what my girls might find attractive.” She smiled. I wasn’t sure if she was accepting what I said or for some other reason. “Why did you ask me here?”

Chaos took in a deep breath and let it out in a sigh as her eyes drifted down my body and back up again. “I was hoping you could help me with a problem.”

“What kind of problem?” I was suspicious...

“Well, I have this itch... and I was hoping you could help me scratch it.” She licked her dark blue lips and the moisture made them glint. She was trying to be erotic in her gestures but all that blue just didn’t do it for me.

“You already have plenty of help to scratch itches.” I knew what she was talking about.

“Fine,” her eyes drifted over me again, “Then how about a good old-fashioned fuck?” Talking about direct.

I shook my head with a slight grin. My charm was working on her and she would probably throw herself at me soon if I didn’t leave. “I don’t think so.”

She gave a fat lower lip with her pout. “What’s wrong? Alexandria and Mandy wear you out? You don’t have a hope of lasting long if all those girls are after the same thing.”

“Whether or not I can handle their needs is my problem. So, if you asked me here just for sex, then our talk is over.” I started to turn to leave again.

“No! Wait! I’m sorry.” She had actually reached out for me, but I was just beyond her touch. I turned back to her. “Please, I do need you.”

I looked her over again. Her curves were great, but that blue skin just... I didn’t know. It spoiled her appearance. “There are just too many reasons not to,” I said finally.

She noticed me looking her over, “It’s the blue, isn’t it.”

I nodded.

“Think of it like blue balls.”

“Blue balls?”

“Yes. When a man is very amorous, very wanton, and he hasn’t released. He is teased and teased, sucked on and licked... Mmm... rubbed and kneaded.” Her voice dropped a bit, taking on a more sultry tone. Those light, light blue eyes dropped too, finding my crotch and maintaining a watch on my arousal. “And yet, every time he comes close, every time the boiling point is ready to explode a geyser of his love juice all over the women who work him, they stop. They don’t go any further. They don’t allow that finality, that climax, all that lovely fluid to fly. They deny it, and let him relax just a touch, just a little.”

I was starting to rise to her description, and she started breathing heavier with her own words. Was it my Charm working her up or just the idea of that kind of teasing? I didn’t think either of us knew, but she continued.

“Then they start again, building him up, working him, hard... fucking him and sucking him... teasing him with their bodies. Giving him whatever he wants until he’s about to... and they pull away. They tease him mercilessly, repeating the process but never allowing him to finish.” She looked up to meet my eyes, a smile on her face because I was straining against my pants. “Imagine being teased like that, over and over, dozens of times, and never being allowed to release.”

Consciously, I had to close my mouth and swallow. She had portrayed a deliciously nasty situation that had some merit, and the fact that I liked the possibility was tented just below my belt. “Yes. I can imagine and I’m sure the climax would be quite... messy.”

“Yes, messy. I’m sure it will be.” She smiled, licking her lips.

“What are you suggesting?” I had gotten hard. If my charm made me as needful of sex as the women I felt attracted to, then the dangers of adding Chaos to the family were very real.

“I want to see your finale,” she hissed threw gritted teeth.

“Are you talking about teasing me to such a finale?”

“If you’d like. To watch you shoot so much fluid all over me; it would be the most exotic and wonderfully orgasmic thing I’ve ever felt in my life,” she huffed at me.

I took a deep breath and let it out slow. She wanted me and I was getting more and more interested in her, blue skin or no. “That... Is something I’ll have to keep... in mind.”

“Mmm... but why won’t you... Please... I’m here now. I’ll let you take me any way you want me: in my mouth, between my breasts, deep in my hot pussy. I’m so hot and wet for you. I’m even willing to take your big fuck stick in my tight ass.” She closed her eyes as if trying to feel it happening. “Anything. Anything to feel you come in me or even on me.”

Whoa. She really knew how to get a guy’s engines going, and mine was humming nicely. All I needed was to feel some part of her slipping along some part of me and I would rev up to blasting off. “As nice an offer that is...”

Chaos interrupted me, “What? Is it the blue skin? I can do away with that...”

With my nod, her blue-on-blue coloring faded to a delicate pale tan. Her deep, dark blue lips filled in with a natural pink and her black with blue highlights hair shimmered, the blue highlights becoming blonde streaks. Her eyes even filled in with a very exotic brown. The change overall was very quick and smooth, adding to the incredible curves of her body. The blue had kept me from just stripping down and jumping her, but with the change in appearance to something more normal my control slipped a touch. I actually took a step forward. Chaos watched, never moving to meet me, just lying there waiting for me to join her.

A thought crossed my mind. Did my girls go through that same kind of ache when they were around me? Is that what Chaos was feeling for me with my Charm affecting her? If either answer were yes, I owed so many apologies. I tried first with Chaos, “You... You’ve offered something that... that I am very tempted by.” I clenched my fists, digging my nails into my palms. Something had to draw me back from the brink of giving in. “To send my girls home and spend the next few days finding out what your suggestions are like is a very, very attractive idea...”

“Please...” she whispered.

“Begging won’t help.” Actually, it may have if it were one of my own girls.

“Why? Why not fill me with everything you have?” She began whimpering.

“I have my reasons...”

“What? What could keep you from wanting what I’m offering?” She was rubbing her body against the sheets of her bed. Her body was begging for release.

“I have several women who would be happy to explore such things with me already.” I knelt to keep from climbing onto her bed, but to see her eyes. “They also seek my attention, no matter how miniscule.” I reached up and combed her hair from her face. She moved her head to press against my hand. “Besides, after we finished, I’d have to count you among mine.”

“No, you wouldn’t. I’m a User. I’m already protected against such things.” She reached out with her tongue to taste my skin.

“Not from this you’re not.” I let her draw my thumb into her mouth to suck on. So many encounters over the last couple of days had taught me that even my touch could ease the desires burning within the women affected. Nothing short of all out sex would calm it, but they could usually regain some control. I was hoping that her being a user would help.

Chaos sucked on my digit as I had seen her suck on her studs cock earlier. She coated me and let her lips and tongue dance as if my cock were the body part she was gobbling up. With a couple of quick licks, she cleaned her saliva from my thumb. “Are you so certain? Are you so certain that spraying your hot thick load all over or in me would actually affect me?” Her suggestions were laced just as nicely, especially after the quick show of her oral prowess.

I nodded at her question, “Yes.”

She licked her lips. “Let’s test your theory then. Fuck me Ral. Fuck my tits, my pussy, my mouth, I don’t care. Just fuck me Ral.” She reached up to run her hand through my hair. Her touch was just as electric as any woman I’d had. It was further testament to my control that I remained on my knees instead of shoving my raging boner into her throat.

“I’ve had a lot of women throw themselves at me over the last few days and most of them I’ve welcomed with open arms.” My breathing was getting heavier. I didn’t know if I could hold out much longer. I closed my eyes as a shiver ran through me.

“Why not me? Why not now?” Her voice was softer but closer, she was drawing nearer.

When I opened my eyes, hers filled my field of vision. She was close enough to kiss with a deep breath. “I’ve learned what my recklessness has gained me.”

“Lots of sex,” she breathed against my lips.

“Responsibility,” was all I could say.

“What responsibility?” she asked as she stretched out her tongue and licked my lower lip.

“Having so many women to take care of, and the possibility that some of them may be pregnant.” I threw in that last just to try and scare her. It had worked for me earlier that day.

“I would carry your baby if you want. Fill me with your seed. Make me fat with your children.” Her wet licks and fondling hand were doing more to crumble my resolve than the descriptions of teasing she had tried. As I knew, touch would be my downfall.

I shook my head, “I’m not ready to be a father... yet.” I didn’t bother telling her that I couldn’t get her pregnant. Maybe I should have, it might have discouraged her efforts.

Her teasing hadn’t worked. She tried being direct, telling me what she wanted, but I was still fully dressed. She had sucked on my thumb to show off her skill and I remained on the floor, resisting her. Finally she plunged ahead with an open kiss, entwining her tongue around mine. I let her and didn’t defy the moment. She knew I wanted her and short of throwing me on the bed, she was getting frustrated with the situation. I knew that my charm had to be a big reason for her advances. Maybe if I helped her to orgasm a couple of times, she would feel good enough to talk and not just want sex. Then again, she may have invited me just for sex. There was nothing in the note or what we had talked about to suggest anything else. Still, I needed to help calm her because... well not only was it partly my fault, but I was wanting her more and more. If I could give her a good exhausting orgasm, I could probably get away without anything more happening.

I pulled from the kiss, “Turn around.”

She surprised me with the speed at which she moved. Before I was upright and looking down at her, she had spun around to splay herself close to the edge of the bed. She was hopeful for some filling experience. I planned on filling her with tongue and fingers, but no more. If I could keep my pants on then the night could end with less exasperation on my part.

I ran my hands up her thighs, feeling the smooth skin and heated center. She was a raging inferno waiting to explode. I wouldn’t have to do much to get her to fall into that blissful state she seemed to crave so badly. Leaning over, I laid kisses along her lean belly and began working my way down to her navel, her hips, her lower belly, the small patch of decorative hair and finally her wet lips. Wrapping my arms under and around her thighs, I held her as I pressed in, probing, sucking and nibbling. I watched her as she thrashed, listened to her moans and words of encouragement and direction, felt the burning fire that seemed to have an intensity just shy of the sun, inhaled the scent of her musky wetness and tasted the flesh that throbbed under my touch.

She didn’t have to tell me what was bringing her closer, I could feel that through our direct contact, but what bothered me was that she wasn’t falling. The edge was right there and her body rode it like a tight-rope walker. Perfect balance kept her from slipping into the safety net below and the explosive force of the orgasm denied her. I applied my hands too, finding spots just inside that she knew would have her galloping to bliss within seconds, but still something held her back. I started wondering what was happening. My girls would have been singing for me by that point, but she still begged for more, pleading for me to get her off. The thought of entering her with my raging boner occurred, but a flash of memories from her told me that she had had lots of cock and it didn’t help either. It was probably a sure bet that I couldn’t make any difference.

There we were: her lying on the edge of the bed and me kneeling between her legs with my face buried in her crotch when the door opened. I hadn’t thought of my girls at all from the time I started working on Chaos, but Nadia’s voice made me feel like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Actually, my hand was half buried in the woman splayed before me.

“What’s going on?”

I turned to see Nadia staring back at me. My face was slick with Chaos’ fluids, “It’s not what it looks like.” Wrong answer.

Nadia didn’t say anything, she just adopted that stern look with her hands in fists on her hips. I was in trouble unless I explained real fast.

“She can’t get off. I’ve shared memories with her and she’s been stuck on the edge for some time now. She thought I could help, but...” I just shook my head, “nothing.”

Nadia cocked her head to the side. The angry look swept aside for curiosity. She looked over at Chaos and I could see that longing in her. She had lived as a lesbian and still found women attractive. Her attraction to me was probably due to my Charm.

I waved her over. “Maybe with both of us, we can get somewhere...”

Nadia didn’t hesitate or even think about it. She knelt next to me and we both dove back on Chaos. I didn’t know what the difference was but within seconds, Chaos was howling in that unmistakable fashion. She pulled on both of us as she shook and shivered. Her body heaved with the force of her first orgasm after weeks of the kind of teasing she had described to me. Nadia and I kept applying our efforts until her tension eased and she relaxed.

Chaos’ call had attracted an audience. All three of her studs were lined along the right side of the bed and several of my girls had spilled into the room behind me and Nadia.

“I thought you said you were coming in here to talk?” Erin said, her arms crossed over her tummy. My earlier arousal for Chaos hadn’t subsided much and I very much liked the way Erin’s breasts were enhanced with the pose. If she hadn’t been disappointed with me, I might have gorged myself on her bounty.

Nadia hadn’t been affected quite as much. She turned, “Chaos was having problems.”

“Didn’t sound like it,” stated Tabitha.

I rolled around to stand up and met Chaos’ eyes. She looked subdued but not quite quenched. “Feeling better?”

She nodded. “I could go for more. A lot more.”

Nadia had stayed on the floor and reached up to rub Chaos’ thighs. I didn’t know how Chaos felt about women, but she didn’t care when I invited Nadia to help. In fact, the balancing act finally fell once she joined us. “I don’t think it’s me that helped you.”

Chaos reached down and stroked Nadia’s thick locks. “I don’t mind. She’s welcome to join us.”

I nodded. “but before this, how did you feel about women?”

She closed her eyes and shook her head slightly. “I don’t find women attractive.” She looked at me again. “I’d say this would normally turn me off.”

“But it didn’t. With the addition of Nadia, you finally released.”

“What are you saying? I’m a lesbian?” She lifted her head trying to get a better look at me. She didn’t like what I was suggesting.

If I had taken her, she might have started liking women for those times she couldn’t get access to me, but that didn’t happen. She didn’t have my mark. What would cause a perfectly heterosexual woman to suddenly get off on the attentions of another woman? “Where’s your computer?”

“Why? I haven’t touched it in a couple of months.”

“I’d like you to check your profile. Just to make sure.”

She pointed to the desk I was standing next to. “It’s in the main drawer.”

I pulled back the chair and opened the drawer. Inside was her laptop with a few disks. I pulled out the computer and took it over to the bed. Crawling up next to Chaos, I opened it and hit the power button. She opened Master PC and then her profile. I had watched and noticed that it didn’t ask for a password. “Why don’t you have a password?”

She looked up at me. “I didn’t know you could.”

I nodded. “I’ll show you after you check your command box.”

She scrolled through the list of changes and at the end, “I didn’t put this in here.” It was a command for her to reach orgasm only when having sex with another woman.

“Being Nadia is the first woman you’ve ever had sex with, it would explain why you haven’t been able to get off for so long. Someone added the code and you suffered for it because it never dawned on you to include a woman in your bed.”

“Who would do that though?” She asked as she erased the line and updated the profile.

There was only one person I could think of that would do something like that, “Vikkor. She has the program too. All she needed was your name and she could make any changes she wanted. This was subtle, something that you wouldn’t have figured out for some time.”

“Vikkor and I have an agreement. We’re not supposed to tamper with each other or our subjects without permission.”

“Vikkor hates men, and she disapproves of women who don’t,” Nadia answered.

“It’s something she would do, just to punish you for whatever reason,” Renée added.

Chaos looked from one woman to the next, and finally at me. Her expression of concern, fear, and astonishment open for all to see. “But what did I do to deserve this kind of punishment?”

I reached down and kissed her. She leaned up into it but I pulled back before things could really get started. With our noses still touching I said, “You share your bed with men. That’s all.”

She gave a moan of need. Though she had enjoyed such a wonderful orgasm, her body was still aching for more. “How do I keep her from doing it again?”

I showed her how to add a password to her profile. Once finished, she pulled up the profiles for her subjects and found they had similar codes allowing them to reach climax only when having sex with another man. Sharing a woman wouldn’t have been included. The code was written that well. She changed that and password-protected them as well. When she finished, I put the laptop back for her.

I turned to join my girls in the doorway but Chaos jumped up and sauntered to me. She stepped off the bed and wrapped her arms around me. “I want to thank you,” she said and then planted a deep wet kiss on me.

After popping free I replied, “You don’t need me in your bed to have fun.” I glanced up and noticed the three studs already at attention, anticipating something more relieving with their mistress.

“I know, but I still feel I owe you something.” She ground her hips into mine. I was still fairly full and the movement revved up my ache again.

She smiled and pulled away when I moaned. I was surprised that she wasn’t still trying for my attention. She sat back to take in the sight of me again. I stood there and let that energized body shiver run its course. A couple of my girls were smiling when I finally looked. Nadia had watched too, but her gaze kept drifting back to Chaos. The formerly blue woman caught it but didn’t shun her. She actually looked a bit interested.

“Ral, does this one like women?” Chaos asked without taking her eyes off Nadia.

“Her name is Nadia, and she can answer for herself,” I answered.

Nadia looked up at me for a second and then back to Chaos. Just as Chaos had done with me so many times, Nadia let her eyes travel the length of Chaos’ body, toes to top of head. Her smile was wonderful and suggestive. “I even liked the blue,” she added.

The smile on Chaos’ face was full of naughty ideas. She looked at me, “Do you mind if I borrow her for a night?”

“When are you going to understand? She has the right to decide that for herself.”

She turned to Nadia. “Would you like to stay?”

Nadia nodded. The smile on her face widened with a wonderment of things to enjoy.

Chaos’ men were climbing on the bed, getting positioned to enjoy themselves and that spark of jealousy that I had only really felt for Renée flared. It wasn’t the soft burning of desire or the electric heat of an erotic touch. This was like a lightning bolt ready to strike, poised to hammer anyone too close.

Chaos caught the tightness in my jaw. “Is she not allowed to enjoy the attention of my men?”

I closed my eyes and counted to keep myself in check. So many varying emotions and all of them so strong. I had to have better control if I were going to find a way to save all of mine from drowning in my issues. With slow words I answered, “She’s allowed to enjoy anything she wants.” I looked to Nadia and my throat tightened. It wasn’t jealousy I felt for her, not at all. She was mine and I didn’t want to share her with other men. I didn’t feel threatened in the least by Chaos, but she had men who may have been enamored by Nadia’s charms. I certainly was. “Our rule is that no one does anything they don’t want to. I can’t change that to say what I don’t want them to do, it wouldn’t be fair to them.” I could feel tears brimming along my eyes.

Nadia stood up and pressed herself to me, her soft fingertips wiping away the unshed wetness. “I don’t want them. I only want you.” She turned to Chaos but held me, “I enjoy women, but there’s only one man who’s going to touch me like that.”

I should have known. My charm and our binding made her want me, but she was a lesbian. Of course she would find Chaos attractive but not her men. I should have known better, but the same idea had burned me when I made the offer to Renée so many nights ago.

Chaos nodded. “Okay, then your rule will be our rule for tonight. No one does anything they don’t want to.” She turned to her men. “Tonight, she’s one of the guys. She isn’t a woman to fill.” All three of the men nodded, automatically accepting her word as law. It was impressive, but too much in the way of control some of mine feared.

Nadia turned back to me, a smile curling her lips. She wrapped me up and kissed me, pressing her tongue deep into my mouth. I held her, not gently either, enjoying the feel of her body so close to mine. She pulled from the kiss and continued to hug me. I could feel her breath at my ear and then she whispered, “I love you.” It was so soft, no one else heard her. I was too shocked to react, but by the time she pulled from the hug to look me in the eyes, she could only see my love for her. I couldn’t bring myself to say it because I wasn’t absolutely sure of what it meant. I had never been told that by anyone and it was going to take a while to get used to hearing it for what was probably the first time in my life.

Nadia pulled away, letting our hands slip apart as if letting go. She wasn’t, not really. She was spending the night with some new friends. Friends, that reminded me. “Chaos, I have a pact with Law. Something similar to what you were supposed to have with Vikkor, but this isn’t just an agreement to leave each other alone. We all gain knowledge from each other. If someone discovers some kind of safeguard previously unknown, they share it. All of us are protected and all of us learn.” I held out my hand to shake. “If you’re willing, I would offer you the same.”

She stood up and took my hand. “Agreed. What about Vikkor?”

“I seriously doubt that she would want such an agreement with anyone. She would be willing to accept our new discoveries, but I don’t think she would share any of hers.”

Chaos nodded. “Then have a good night Ral.” She looked back at the three men and Nadia stripping down. Her eyes returned to me, her skin turning blue again. “I will.”

I grinned. Looking over at my girls, “I’m pretty sure I will too.”

My girls had started shuffling out of the room and just as I stepped into the doorway, I looked back one more time. Nadia had stripped completely and was on her knees on that enormous bed. The guys were almost drooling over her body, but I trusted that she and Chaos would keep them in line. The bed had enough room for me and almost all of mine to join them. That gave me an idea, “Chaos, you said you would return the help I’ve given. There is one thing you can help me with.”

With a high eyebrow she asked, “What’s that?”

“Where did you get such a large bed?”