The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 45: Loyalty versus Lust

Alexandria looked to her mistress and smiled. Then she looked across the short distance at me and that smile widened. Either she liked the idea of the challenge or she was hoping for something more. Considering I found her very attractive and my Charm was fully active, I didn’t need any chances to guess what that something extra was. Hopefully, it wasn’t something I wouldn’t have to resort to.

As she stepped forward, I got up and met her halfway across the mural rug. We stopped just short of touching, but close enough that I could see eagerness clearly in her eyes. Was her enthusiasm for the challenge or that something more? As everyone knows, there’s only one way to find out.

“Why are you so eager for this?”

“Eager? Because you excite me.” Her voice was husky and would have been outstanding for phone sex. She used the word “excite” like a sword, drawing it out to be wielded and wary of. Was she trying to seduce me?

“Being eager for this doesn’t bode well for you though,” I offered.

She shook her head slightly. “It doesn’t make you my master just because I want you.”

True. Sex wasn’t everything and I knew that quite well. “If I asked what it would take to make me your master, would you tell me?” Yes, I was naïve.

She shook her head.

“Then I guess I’ll have to find out,” I said as I held out my hand. All I needed was to touch her skin in some way and I could get a glimpse of her memories and try to determine what made Vikkor her master. Then I had to figure out a way to convince her that Vikkor did not make a good master. Sure.

Alexandria looked at my offered hand, “What? You want to shake hands like warriors about to do battle or something?”

I thought about that for a second and nodded. “Something like that.”

She shook her head again. “I may have been standing still as my Mistress instructed, but I was still paying attention. You gain something with touch, especially skin-to-skin.”

She was sharp. That didn’t help. I started to grab for her but she pulled away just out of reach. She wiggled her finger in my face. “Uh-uh-uh, no touching.” She was teasing me and it was working. I wanted to touch her and with the playful smile, the eager glint, and mouthwatering display of cleavage, I had more than one reason to hold her. I was feeling the same pangs of lust as she was. Maybe Vikkor had modified her as she had Mandy. Then a different thought drifted to the front of my mind, maybe my own reluctance to have sex was affecting me.

Yesterday I had given in to it at almost every turn and it surprised me to find out just how much I could do and still want more. Earlier today hadn’t been too bad. Merging with Nadia fed our hungers quite a bit. Then Yvonne in the shower was a touch more but it still wasn’t as much as the day before. Now, I not only had more women longing for me but I wanted them too. I think I liked the idea of it being Vikkor’s fault better.

Alexandria strolled around me as Vikkor had done with Chloe. She took her time checking out my goods and even gave my backside a generous squeeze. Maybe she didn’t have as much control as I had thought. Well, if I wasn’t allowed to touch her, maybe I could get her to touch me. I didn’t want it to really be that kind of game, but if it still accomplished the challenge Vikkor set me to, then so much the better. I’d enjoy Alexandria and piss off Vikkor all in one gloriously wet session.

I looked Alexandria over again as she came back around in front. Her legs were well tanned and toned. I could almost feel the move of her muscles under her skin as I slid my thigh along hers. Granted it was just my imagination, but I could almost swear I felt it. I still had my pants on and it felt like one of her tight, strong thighs had grazed mine. I looked up further. The only thing covering her sex was the same thin leather thong she had worn since delivering the invitation that morning. Just as I remembered, her lips were full and I wondered if they were heated with her desire. Again it felt as if I had actually reached out and touched her, felt her heat, felt the fullness of her lips. At the same time I caught a slight intake of breath from Alexandria.

“What are you doing?” she asked through gritted teeth. “You’re not supposed to touch me.” Her breathing was getting heavier.

I didn’t really know what I was doing. Maybe it was an extension of my ability to feel someone’s emotions, my Empathy. It had nothing to do with feelings, except the kind used by skin. The primary emotion between the two of us was lust. Both of us wanted to just strip and throw down there on the mural rug, but we were resisting, playing against each other to see who would last longer. As long as we didn’t touch it wouldn’t go any further for either of us, but something had to get the game moving. It could have even been a focused form of my Charm, making her feel what I wanted to feel. The second edge of that sword was that I felt it too. It felt just as real to me as to her. Whatever it was, I would continue using it.

Imagining what her lips would taste like, the feel of her skin along her jaw and neck with my tongue, and soft kisses along a collar bone before dipping down into the crevice formed by her compressed flesh, I thought about what I wanted to do with her. Alexandria reacted to my thoughts not only in the way I saw it, but just as quickly. It was an interesting thing, something to play with later and find out the limits of. I had plenty of volunteers for that kind of game.

Alexandria ended up standing a hair’s breathe away from me. Her lips close enough to mine to touch with a sharp intake of breath. Her tits were already fully pressed to my chest, but that was the only part of her touching me. To me it wasn’t enough. I wanted to feel her skin, to taste those lips, to explore her body with tongue, fingers, lips, and other things. I never moved as I continued imagining the naughty things we could enjoy and she began to shudder. Her breathing came faster and heavier. Suddenly she threw her arms around me and pressed her lips to mine, shoving her tongue deep into my welcoming mouth.

I held her as she devoured me as readily as I had imagined the same. The exploring became real, the feel of skin and other things just as wonderful. I was as drawn to her as she was to me and the shirt and vest I had put back on but never buttoned was lost on the floor. I had groped at her ass, felt the wetness of her first orgasm, but I wanted to feel those large globes hidden behind the leather pressed to my bared chest. Alexandria felt what I was thinking and she reached up to start untying the bustier while maintaining the lip lock. A few pulls on the string to draw it out of the eye holes and the garment was loose enough for her to shimmy out of. With it went her panties.

We had already been feeling each other and skin-to-skin contact had been made, but I had been so distracted by her body that I forgot my goal of finding out more about her. I didn’t want to just take her memories, but I wasn’t sure she would volunteer.

“I need to know you...” I didn’t know how to put it so she would understand.

“Yes...” she answered, “know this...” and she pressed her hard nipples into my chest. Moans escaped both of us and we lost ourselves to more groping and kissing. I didn’t care who was watching or what was supposed to be happening, I wanted her now.

Lifting Alexandria by her ass, I brought up those full throbbing nipples to my lips. Tongue and teeth joined in as I pulled at her buds. She wrapped herself around me and we ended up on the floor. Hands and mouths were busy, my mind was so distracted I didn’t realize my pants were open until I felt her hands on me. How my pants got off didn’t matter, it allowed me to maneuver around to enter the intoxicating woman lying before me. I didn’t want to be gentle. I wanted to pound her into the floor. I felt how tight she was. I pushed, wanting to go deeper. Then I felt the same warm liquid pass through me to her and she opened up, accepting all of me. All control was lost to the exquisite feel of her thrumming walls groping at my length just as her hands had the moment before.

Our calls echoed in the near muted room. Both of us writhed on the floor, reaching climaxes almost simultaneously. However, our mutual lusts didn’t subside with the quick romp. A change of position put us on our sides with me spooned up behind her. My arms were wrapped around her, hands kneading breasts. She didn’t say anything as she pressed onto my invading organ. Normally a position to cuddle and take things slowly, we didn’t. Slapping could be heard and our breathing played supporting parts to the seductive music. There was no thinking, only our bodies working to get what we needed.

After our second explosive release, I finally felt sated and lay back on the mural rug. Alexandria curled up against me with my left arm still pinned under her. She pulled my hand around to her immense boobs and smothered it with her cleavage. The rug would probably suffer stains from our affectionate boffing, but that wasn’t my concern. I had to get back on track. However, Mandy chose that time to crawl up and see if I had anything to offer her.

A deep kiss reminded me of her pointy features. The kiss itself was fabulous, just as what we had enjoyed in the chair. I didn’t want to be nicked, but feeling those full lips around my slick and recuperating phallus was something I wanted. Again, the warm liquid followed the most direct path and flowed from my mouth to hers. She moaned as the sensation washed through her lips, tongue and throat. I felt her teeth recede and her tongue became even more smooth and soft. She possessed a mouth that would have been enjoyable for hours on end. I hadn’t meant to project what I wanted, but she caught it. A smile and a tug later and she had me sliding into her mouth and further to her throat. I thought I had been sated, but my lust for her fired up and I was humping at her mouth as I pulled her silk fur-lined thighs to my face.

Alexandria didn’t let us leave her out and I felt her mouth devour one of my heavy testicles. My body’s craving for sex gave up another heavy load quickly with the two women working directly on me. Mandy tried to keep up but had to let me go as she coughed from the sheer volume. Alexandria took over and finished what Mandy couldn’t.

It was Mandy’s turn to ride me as she turned around and positioned herself for forward cowgirl. I wondered if I had a choice in the matter as she pressed herself around me and my body automatically responded to my deep seeded need to enter her. The warm liquid flowed and she was easing down to press her thighs along my sides. Her hips rolling and bouncing and she happily enjoyed the depth and fullness she had never experienced.

Something in the back of my head tried to tell me it was wrong to do that with her, but the logical side hushed it with the knowledge that I was adopted and she wasn’t my flesh-and-blood sister. We weren’t related except through our parents, me adopted and her not. Or was she? A new question for a different time.

Alexandria crawled around for more oral attention from me. First her full nipples fell into my mouth and she quietly encouraged me to make me hers. As far as I knew she already was. Her chest was square in my vision and the amber streak was there, glowing by the light that made it visible. Knowing she already carried my mark made me want her even more. If my cock weren’t already buried in Mandy, I would happily put it to Alexandria again. Like so many of my other girls, she incited so much physical need for her in me. I did the best I could and pulled her up to enjoy the opening my throbbing prick couldn’t currently fill. She readily agreed and our intermingled flavors kept my excitement going.

As I shot off in Mandy, Alexandria drenched my face. Mandy had curled up along my belly while her body succumbed to the pleasures she enjoyed from being internally drenched. Alexandria folded over and almost smothered me as she filled my mouth with the thick nectar of her spending.

“I’m yours. Ask me and I’ll always be yours. Please let me call you Master.” She whispered to me in that husky sexed voice.

“Yes, Master.” Mandy purred behind her.

I had had enough sex to think clearly again. Alexandria still had my face muffled. I pulled at her thighs and once she was settled on my chest I finally answered, “You’re already mine. Call me master if you wish, but it isn’t required.” I was going to treat her as uniquely as I did all my girls. Chloe wanted to call me master, and now so did Alexandria. Mandy seemed content with it as well. I wasn’t going to argue with them because it was what they wanted. Besides, it was the right thing for the moment.

Vikkor stood up from her seat. “You are nothing more than a... a... MAN! You wield such power but have no concept of how to put it to real use. You allow your young immature desires to cloud your thinking and I will no longer watch such distasteful displays.” Those cold eyes turned from me to Alexandria and Mandy. She didn’t say anything, but the look was enough.

I tapped Alexandria’s thigh and she moved so I could sit up. Mandy protested a bit as she unsheathed from me. I looked into Vikkor’s cold eyes and met them with the heat born of my lust for such lovely women. I didn’t let my gaze travel her body as I wanted to, but kept my eyes locked on hers, let her see how much I enjoyed the encounter. Mandy found consolation in licking me clean. Alexandria settled against me. I could feel how satisfied they were. At least Mandy felt satisfied, but if she kept up the attention she would have me on her again. Maybe it was the plan. Whatever the case, I knew what it was that turned them to me and away from Vikkor. “Have you ever considered the possibility that they wanted this? They have been deprived of something they actually want, and now that they can have it you’re mad. Why?”

Those cold eyes turned back to me. “Men are the destruction of this world. Men will bring about Armageddon. I will not have any man touch me. Should I be dying and only a man has the ability to save me then I say, let me die.”

What I wouldn’t give to share memories with her, to find out what could have happened to root such spite in her, such prejudice. I’d heard of lesbians who tried to prove they were just as macho as any man, but Vikkor wasn’t anything like that. She wasn’t just a lesbian in the sense that she preferred women in her bed, but she down right hated men with a capital “H”. I couldn’t think of anything to say, nothing that would calm her or help to heal the deep wounds that caused such pain, so I said nothing. I felt bad for her, and it was that open look on my face, I think, that made her leave. She turned and stormed off to the curtains directly behind her throne.

Chloe stood up and followed. Just before disappearing into Vikkor’s sanctum, she turned and waved at me, a smile curling her lips. She was still going to follow my command to be with Vikkor for the night even though Vikkor was probably in no mood for such things. I shook my head as she disappeared too.

More movement caught my eye. Chaos and her men had left the room. By the time I looked, another portion of the curtain was floating back into place. Renée, Erin and the others were gathering around Alexandria, Mandy and me. They weren’t closing in but I could tell some wanted to strip down and join us. I looked down to find Mandy still slowly cleaning me of all the intermingled fluids. She was using long sure strokes of her tongue and it was keeping me mostly inflated. I looked around and several sets of eyes were slow to meet mine. I understood and waved them closer. “I didn’t mean to leave anyone out.”

Linda and Li scrambled around to get to the mess Mandy had been working on. It may have been a mistake to allow it, but the damage was already done. They would get me hard and probably extract more of my nectar before letting me up. Jeri stepped around and knelt next to me. She slipped the top of her dress down, exposing her hard nipples to the cool air.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked. “You were pretty upset about the arrangement with Chloe.”

Jeri nodded. “Renée and Nadia explained the game to me. Besides, I was more confused than angry.” She smiled softly and then wet her lips. “Now lie back so I can feed you properly.”

She sat down almost behind me and guided me to lay my head in her lap. Then she leaned over and pressed an engorged nipple to my lips. I watched her expressions as I softly suckled on her. The feel of three mouths working to clean my cock, sac and surrounding flesh was extraordinary. I was hard and standing even after the cleaning was finished. Mandy and the twins took turns swallowing me and bringing me closer to another orgasm as Jeri kept my mouth occupied with her big nipples. As I edged toward climax, I pulled on Jeri’s breasts more and more. She began begging me to suck on her harder, telling me how close she was to soaking her panties. I thought about having her climbing up and just letting me finish her more directly, but the idea was too brief to suggest by any means as the three talented tongues working on me threw the final switch that triggered my explosion. In turn, I pulled both of Jeri’s nipples into my mouth, sucking for everything I was worth as I spewed my thanks to the girls around me. Jeri was loud enough for both of us.

Jeri fell back trying to catch her breath, her legs still pinned under my head. I had closed my eyes to catch my breath. Mandy and the twins licked up the couple of drops that escaped their hungry mouths. They each took turns giving me kisses and promising more. I got up and others helped Jeri back to her feet. It had been a fantastic show and most of the audience had left before the grand finale. Their loss, I guess.

As I got dressed, Renée stepped up. She had looked me over and I knew the look. At that moment I didn’t know if I could go again, but then I probably could. She didn’t try to undress me. She instead took to buttoning up my dress shirt. “You’re bound to them,” Renée said quietly.

I met her eyes. “How do you know?”

“Two things. One, I can feel them like the others, through you. Two,” she looked over to Alexandria and then Mandy, as if checking on something. Then she turned back to me, “I can see an amber streak floating over their chests.”