The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 42: Mandy the Cat

Music filled the air. It had a rhythm that begged to be moved to. I couldn’t help but tap a foot, at the very least. I looked and found my girls all felt the same compulsion to get up and dance, but we all held our seats. The figure that had been curled up on the floor to the left of Vikkor during our meeting, the meal and my show of power finally stirred. I was hopeful for a lithe male dancer to entice the women, but after the figure stretched a slender arm ending with fingers and dazzling long nails I was doubtful. Next was a leg that had the muscles of a dancer, a female dancer. A flick of her head and the short wavy blond hair flew back from her face. She was up and moving quickly across the mural rug, running on the balls of her feet and showing off the grace of her effort.

Her outfit was meant to make her look like a cat. Ears protruded from her hair, a tail moved behind her, the long nails on her hands and feet, and a thin outfit clung to her body like the short haired fur of some big cat. The fur matched her hair almost perfectly and the suit was arranged to show the femininity of her body. Her breasts were big and stood proudly from her athletic form. Her nipples were a natural dark pink that several of my girls had. I noticed that her lips were of the same shade. It made me wonder briefly if she licked and sucked on her own buds. The fur outlined the shape of her stomach muscles and followed the lines of her body making her far more exotic than just a nude woman dancing. I also noticed how it came together just above her privates but with one move after another she showed off the fur free areas between her legs. Her butt was also covered with the suit but I couldn’t tell how it stayed in place. It should have moved somewhere on her body unless they used some kind of glue special effects crews used for movies.

There were back flips, cartwheels, splits, and leaps that left me and mine amazed. She was an excellent gymnast. The fact that she had an exotic body to show off beyond the skill made me wonder if she may have tried out for the Olympics at one time but her well-developed body kept her off the team. It would have been a sad tale if I knew Vikkor hadn’t been involved. She probably wanted her from the moment she saw the way the dancer moved. Vikkor wouldn’t allow someone to take this one.

The music slowed and with practiced grace so did the dancer. She intentionally kept from looking at anyone in our audience and I wondered why. Most dancers would show off dazzling smiles to make the immaculate moves they performed seem effortless. This one hid from us, not only my group but the others as well. She moved to show off her body not her face. I couldn’t understand that. Could Vikkor have done something similar to her that she had done to Carrie? The glimpses of her face told me it wasn’t possible. She needed to see where she was going and the extra air passage of her mouth to maintain her breathing through the exercise.

The dancer had been moving around, staying mostly in the middle of the mural, but as the song edged toward its end she worked her way toward me. With the final note, she knelt before me, face down, hands on my knees.

I looked around with only my eyes. No one applauded, no one cheered. The show wasn’t over and suddenly I was the dance floor. The next song was much slower than the first, but it had a beat that reminded me of the music Erin had chosen on our first night together. It was a good song for grinding bodies together. The dancer threw back her head as she did when she started. Her eyes met mine and both of us froze.

Her eyes were like that of a cat, slits for pupils and amber glass on either side. I couldn’t tell if she wore makeup or if her face had been fashioned with the long dark lashes, high cheek bones and full luscious lips. Her nose looked like it was camouflaged against her face. You really wouldn’t see it until you were real close or caught her profile. I looked up and noticed how the ears on top of her head twitched and rotated. They were real too. She opened her mouth and her pink tongue slid along her upper lip, moistening it and drawing out the small dainty fangs that graced her upper and lower canines. Cat teeth. I looked to her arms and noticed that her suit wasn’t a suit. The fur grew from her skin as fur was meant to. It was golden and rich like the hair on her head. Her palms were fur free but it grew on the backs of her hands.

Tension ran through her arms that hadn’t been there when she finished the last song. I wondered where it came from. The music continued and she seemed to return to the performance she started.

Her movement had the grace of the cat she imitated in body. It was possible she had been merged physically with a cat, but I didn’t think she would have retained enough of her humanity to dance for anyone’s entertainment. This had to be a true testament to Vikkor’s skill with the program.

She moved her face toward my crotch and took a deep whiff. I had been aroused when Carrie and Tanya were in my lap previously. It may have been their scents she detected. Whatever the case, the dancer looked back up to my eyes and smiled. She liked what she smelled. Maybe my Charm was a really heavy aphrodisiac that others picked up and since she had a stronger sense of smell she had found the source. Anything was possible.

The pulse of the music led to another song as if the artists had changed places while the band continued the beat. The dancer crawled up and I saw movement behind her. She had incredible hips and the tail I previously thought part of her costume moved and flicked with the rhythm that filled the air. She wasn’t using her tail like a cat would, to help her balance, but to keep time with the music. She had been doing this for a while. Then I felt her pressing those full warm breasts of hers to my crotch. She ground them into me in a knowledgeable fashion. It got my blood racing quickly but before I was at half mast she relented and rose.

Her face was suddenly in front of mine, those eyes so close, so intense. If she was a human woman transformed to resemble a cat then my male scent must have been driving her nuts. I wondered if she was going to kiss me, but she just looked into my eyes. Then she did something I didn’t expect. She said my name, “Ral.” It was soft and in the thunderous music, easily lost. She smiled and lifted herself up more. Did she recognize me? If so, then who was she?

The dancer settled onto my lap, thrusting her large breasts out and rubbed them into my face. Her fragrance was invigorating and I could already feel a relapse of swelling in my pants. Exotic dancers wanted to know they were affective when they convinced you to relinquish your hard earned money for a peek at their goods. This one knew how good she was. She could feel me and smiled down as she smothered me with her chest.

It took a lot of effort to hold onto the chair arms rather than wrap her up. With all the non-human features I didn’t think I would get turned on even when being giving such direct access, but it was happening. Carrie and Tanya were fairly normal college students who found me enticing due to my charm. I had been able to control myself far better with each of them grinding into me. Were the additional features something I liked or did she have a charm all her own? Could she charm a man like I charmed women? If so, I was in trouble. Both of us were.

I turned my face to not only distance myself from the temptation of her bountiful bosom but to breathe, to think. Was this how my women had felt before binding with me? Did they feel so overwhelmed with lust that they couldn’t see straight? Maybe, I didn’t get a chance to ask.

The dancer leaned down to lick and nibble on my ear lobe. She whispered to me, “Ral, I know you want me. I can feel you. You’re so hard, so big, so ready. I’m ready too. Ready to feel every solid inch you have to offer.” I could feel the warm wetness of just how ready she was through my pants as she rubbed her aching entrance against my cloth covered throbbing prick. “Just touch me. Feel me. Slide your hands along my wide spread cheeks and make me yours. Pull that big cock out and fuck me.”

I had already brought my hands around to her ass. The fur was soft, so very soft. It was like silk against my skin and when I hit her heated fur-free skin, flashes of memories poured between us. I had lost control and those gates opened.

The Dancer’s name was Mandy Setton, my sister. She had left to attend Georgia Tech the same year I started high school.

Earlier in the same summer Sally and I broke up, she and some friends decided to go on a road trip. They followed I-20 along the southern states of the U.S., stopping at one college after another, partying, drinking, and hooking up with guys. When they arrived in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex they visited SMU and then stopped at UTA.

Mandy had been getting along great with this guy, Dave, when a woman approached. Dave just lost interest and went back to the party. Mandy remembered following the woman and sleeping with her. Mandy danced for her and they enjoyed the woman’s bedroom for days on end.

When Mandy had finally realized that her friends had left without her, the woman made sure Mandy wouldn’t leave. She was given cat ears that normal science couldn’t reverse. Mandy had tried to talk reason into the woman, to change her back and let her go, but the woman, Vikkor, wouldn’t let her leave. Mandy tried time and time again to just escape. To get to help, but each time Vikkor would catch her and alter some other part of her body, turning her more and more into a cat.

Then one day, Vikkor asked Mandy for a favor. Vikkor wanted Mandy to seduce a man. The guy was another user of the program that allowed Vikkor to make those changes and if Mandy could seduce him, get his secrets, then Vikkor would turn her back to a normal girl and let her go.

Mandy had caught my memories of the last few days, the development of my abilities, the way I seduced women without trying, and the fact that I knew very little of the program. She didn’t have to seduce me to get my secrets, she already had them, but those secrets wouldn’t do Vikkor any good and Mandy was certain to still be her captive.

I felt her distress through our touch. She had failed and began to sob against me. I shook her whispering, “No. Not like this. Get it together Mandy. I’m not going to leave you as a captive, and if you weren’t paying attention earlier, I can change you back.”

She looked into my eyes. Hers were brimmed with tears. She had been through weeks of denial of freedom. I could offer her that freedom, but she needed to calm down.

“Continue with the act. We don’t have to do anything here or at all, but you’ll be in a position to escape if you work with me. Understand?”

She nodded. I ran my hands up her fur lined back and the silkiness was still very inviting. Vikkor had probably given her the ability to sway me, to make me want her and it was working. The problem was Mandy was feeling my effects on her too. I was fairly certain there was no blood relation between us, but it was still weird to be feeling up the same girl that had tormented me most of my childhood years.

“I still want you though. Why?” She was searching my eyes with those cat eyes.

“You’ve got my memories; you know that I charm women without trying. You’re being affected by it too.”

“But...” I shushed her by pressing my lips to hers. She went rigid at first but melted into the lip lock, opening her mouth and using her talented tongue on mine. All those guys she had dated, all those one-night-stands, even without help from Master PC, she was already a woman that could sway a man. Vikkor had insured it would happen tonight.

It took a lot of effort to pull from that kiss. Her charm was very potent, but knowing what was going on and the fact that I was kissing my sister gave me the strength I needed to fight it. “Don’t say anything here. She may be able to hear even over the music.”

“What are we going to do? We can’t just get up and leave.”

“Vikkor wanted you to seduce me, right?” She nodded. “Well, I’m not going to let anyone get my pants off with her watching. She wants the secrets then it’ll have to be when I’m ready to give them up. That means you can’t use your skills to persuade me until we have some place a bit more private. I’m going to insist on taking you back with me. The one thing she doesn’t know and you will not tell her is that we are related.”

She seemed even more despaired, if that were possible. “I’m not your sister though. I thought Mom and Dad would have told you before you left for college. You were adopted.”

I grinned at her. My charm was working better on her than hers was working on me. She was already willing to give up secrets if it brought us together. Yes, she knew my secrets, but she was willing to work with me to escape. That had to be more important. Maybe her time in college had tempered that childish cruelty she used on me so many years ago. Maybe being changed by Vikkor had given her new insight to what she had been like to me. She understood what I had gone through and was even sorry for it. “Thank you for the honesty, but right now we have every eye in the house on us and Vikkor is expecting something. I’m still willing to play the game, but I’m going to change the rules in our favor.”

Mandy nodded. “This is the last song. What do we do when it’s over?”

“Follow my lead,” I said and pulled her in for another kiss. This time she didn’t hesitate or fight. She was openly grinding into my engorged pole and I wasn’t holding back anything as I roamed her body with my hands. I wanted Vikkor to believe that we fully wanted each other. It was possible the ruse was already up and nothing would come of it, but Vikkor may have expected me to fight, to try and control my desires for her dancer. Oh, I was controlling myself alright, but just barely.

When the music stopped, Mandy and I pulled from our kiss. Both of us were breathing heavily and a light sheen of sweat covered her breasts and abdomen. I had to admit, the look Vikkor had crafted for Mandy was visually stunning. Her body was accentuated in ways no outfit could. I wanted her, like that. Hell, right there in the chair/throne would have been perfectly fine, but we weren’t alone in my apartment.

Mandy got up and started to step back, but I snatched her hand and refused to let her get too far from me. I could see hope glimmer in her cat eyes and a small smile spread those full luscious lips. She turned so I could see Vikkor.

Vikkor looked like a cat herself, the cat that ate the canary that is. She was all smug and happy. I knew why, but I didn’t know how she was going to take to what I was going to say next.

“You have introduced someone to me that I never thought I would have the pleasure to meet.” I looked up and down Mandy’s fur covered body, and then back to Vikkor. “Would you mind if I borrowed her for a day or two?” I was planning on taking Mandy away and not returning her. I was going to steal her from Vikkor.

She sat there looking at the two of us for a moment. I felt the tension singing along Mandy’s arm through her hand. I sent my calm into her and she relaxed a bit. She looked back at me for a moment, surprise etched into her face. Vikkor finally said, “If it is privacy you need, then we have plenty of accommodations for you and yours.”

I thought she might try that. It was possible that every room she had was wired, bugged and video taped to catch would-be turncoats or secrets kept from her. She wanted my secrets but it wasn’t up for negotiation or taking. Besides, I didn’t plan on actually having sex with Mandy. If we sat and talked without doing anything she would know we weren’t doing what we implied. Besides all the reasons to not take up her offer, there was the possibility that Mandy and I would end up in the sack together and a couple of hours wasn’t going to dowse that fire we were spurring in each other. That was going to be my excuse for going back to my place. “Vikkor, you have been most generous to me and mine already. Offering us a room for...” I looked around at my girls for affect, “getting out some tension is very kind, but even you cannot believe that I could fulfill the lusts burning in all these women so simply. It is an effort that I have to tame with a compassion I cannot show when I already feel uncomfortable, even if others are not watching.”

“Then maybe you should take up a sport, something that allows you to work your tensions away with or without a crowd.”

“I like to think of our relationships as a sport more important to me than any devised by a man or woman. Occasionally someone shows up and gets to join the game.” I squeezed Mandy’s hand and looked up to meet her eyes. “I’d like for Mandy to join us for a couple of days.” I was certain that my girls were confused with what was going on, because Carrie and Tanya were already invited to the fun and games as I had called them. However, Carrie was a test of my power and Tanya was hired help. Mandy was a display of Vikkor’s power. She required permission to leave.

Vikkor thought about that herself. She was a proud woman that hated to be shown up by any man, especially some upstart that didn’t seem to be in complete control of his self or the program. What she offered as a proposal was not what I expected. “I will let you take my cat with you if you will leave me one of yours.” She looked over my group with hungry eyes.

They were all protected by the program but not granted abilities. If she was endowed with some kind of super charm, would they bow to her will and break with me? I didn’t know. What I also didn’t know was whether I could leave one of my chosen women with her while I took Mandy with me. How could I trade away someone I wanted for someone who reminded me of the pain I grew up with?