The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 41: First Challenge

I froze. The white napkin was still clutched in my hand and I hadn’t so much as drawn away from the sight before me. I was expecting a lot of different things. What I saw was so far removed from what my poor brain had tried to prepare me for. There was no way to hide my expression. Some of my girls were looking, but none of them were saying anything. I didn’t blame them. They had let me do all the talking because Vikkor, Law and Chaos seemed to be more interested in me as a Master PC user, but now even I didn’t want to say anything.

The woman lying on our dinner table had no eyes, no nose, no mouth, no eyebrows, no lips, no ridge or cheekbones. Her face had been removed or more accurately smoothed over to be like a blank piece of flesh with no real detail. The only thing to mar the smooth skin was two slits that flexed as she breathed. On the sides of her head, her ears remained perfect, untouched. Then again, it’s difficult to be rude with your ears. Her black short cropped hair was also untouched.

I don’t know how long we all sat there looking at the woman with no face. It was too wrong for words. She hadn’t been hurt. In fact, she didn’t seem to be in pain at all. I was glad for that much. The real question was why this as punishment? Vikkor had said she was being rude. How rude did you have to be to get your face removed? There was another question, “How long has she been like this?”

“Only a few hours,” Vikkor answered. She was so ho-hum about the situation, it pissed me off. I may have been afraid of whom she was before, but it was quickly becoming moot. She was obviously adept at modifying people with the program. Her attitude however was what burned me more than anything. She was proving herself to be what my parents were: snobbish, better than everyone else, above all others. I would find a way to prove her wrong.

“A few hours?” My voice was calm. Anything more and I would have been yelling. However, I couldn’t keep the tension out of my eyes, the edges of my mouth. This woman had only suffered this for a few hours. A few hours of not seeing, not talking, not being able to show her anger, outrage, fear or any other emotion that always comes out through our expressive faces.

Apparently I had amused Vikkor with my outrage. She was enjoying my shock at what had been done. The light smile played along her lips. She wanted to smile or maybe even laugh outright. Maybe she understood what I would do if she did. I wasn’t sure what I would do, but it would have been in an effort to get this woman justice. Then I had a nasty thought. What if Vikkor had intentionally done this to see how I would react? She knew my outrage, but she would not see violence from me. Not unless she offered it first. Yeah I wanted to cross the room and deck her, but it would have led to further problems. Law looked big enough to break me in half. Would he let me hit Vikkor? I wasn’t sure, but I knew I wasn’t going to play that game.

I didn’t say anything. There was nothing to say. I stared at her, boring into her haughty expression with a fire all my own. She sat watching the flickering light in my eyes as if trying to read what might happen. I was so mad I couldn’t have known what I might have done. Maybe it was my unwavering look, or the realization that I might do something she couldn’t do anything about even with the program. Whatever the reason she offered, “If you believe her punishment too severe, change her back.” She made the statement with the comfort of knowing I didn’t have the program with me. There was a challenge in her eyes that meant she didn’t believe I could make a difference even if I had the program.

I didn’t need the challenge. I just needed to know that she wouldn’t try to stop me. Looking back at the woman’s blankness, I thought about what I knew. I couldn’t put her face back the way it was with the program. I didn’t have the laptop with me and I just didn’t have that kind of skill. I had changed Yvonne earlier. Molded portions of her body to conform to what I wanted. She had claimed she wanted it too, but I was certain my charm or our bond had her believing that. However, those changes were not as complex as what I wanted for this woman.

This woman, I didn’t even know her name. Vikkor and I had spoken about her as if she weren’t in the room. She wasn’t so much furniture and I was going to prove it.

I had laid a hand on her trim belly, to help comfort her as I did my girls. She could hear just fine and I was about to speak directly to her, but before I could utter a word something happened. I could feel her anxiety, her fear through our touch. It had served to strengthen the connection I had with my girls and apparently it allowed me to truly know something of her too. Maybe my abilities weren’t completely restricted to my group.

Then that something happened again, only that time I knew what it was. I was catching bits of her memories. It wasn’t only her emotions I noticed, but her memories were there for me to see too. I reached out through our physical contact and found more. Her memories were all she had at the moment, all she had for those few hours. She could remember her life, friends, family, school, and then Vikkor. With that memory was a burning anger. She hated Vikkor with a passion that far outstripped any feelings of grief I held toward my parents.

I needed her calmed and focused. I pulled her table down so I could be close to her ears. “Calm down. I’m going to help. What’s your name? Don’t try to speak, just think of it.”

Carrie. Carrie Stover was her name. She calmed quickly and focused on my voice, my touch.

“Carrie. Pretty name. I’m going to help restore your face, Carrie. I need you to focus on memories of looking at yourself in the mirror. I know it’s not something we do just to see ourselves, so try to remember getting ready for school, or work, or a date. Let me see what you see when you look in a mirror.”

I could feel the lining up of her memories. Like a deck of cards and she began plucking them out and letting me see. She was very pretty. She liked using makeup to enhance her natural features.

I captured a snapshot of her looking at herself after putting on the final touches and asked her, “Is that how you prefer to look?”

She gave a slight nod. Another strap was around her neck, but it was loose so she could breathe.

“Okay, focus on that image, on how you looked in the mirror. I’m going to restore that look for you.”

I stood up and placed my hands over her blank face. I could feel her desire for what she wanted to look like and I wanted it too. I wanted to see her and that fantastic look she had created for herself. I could feel the warm liquid rushing into my hands and then out into her. I didn’t try to guide how the power worked, it already had everything it needed. All I had to do was focus. I could feel portions of her face shift under my hands, change and mold. I didn’t have to press or pull, push or squeeze anything. All I had to do was want it.

When I felt the movement of power stop, I opened my eyes and began pulling my hands away from her face. I was astonished. Her features were near perfect to what we had been thinking about. She blinked open her eyes and stretched her mouth wide.

For a moment she worked her face into all those funny expressions we take for granted and when she felt satisfied she said, “Thank you.” Her voice was dry. She hadn’t had even the ability to swallow to wet her throat.

I looked around at my girls. They had sat up or stood to see the changes. There were nods and smiles. Carrie smiled back. She was pleased with the sight of new faces, but her eyes returned to me. I was her hero for the moment. I met those eyes and felt her fleeting happiness. I guessed why. She expected Vikkor to remove her face again. I sat down and held her strapped hand. In her ear I whispered, “This face is permanent. I’m the only one who can change your face now. It’s our little secret.”

Her smile was captivatingly wonderful, but it faded around the edges. Vikkor couldn’t take away or change her face, but the rest of her body could still be altered, and Carrie knew it. I looked up to see Vikkor’s expression. She didn’t look happy. Even the brunette to her right chanced a look and a slight amusement passed quickly across her face. Just as quickly, it was gone and she was once again a living statue.

Vikkor had stood up while I had worked. She could have eaten hot nails and cooled them with those cold eyes. She stared at me, recalculating, reworking what she had assumed of me. She didn’t like to be wrong, and apparently she had been way off on that guess.

I had done something that not only garnered her anger but it caught the attention of Law and his ladies. They had watched and the surprised expressions on his girls were expected. His astonishment wasn’t. He had been quiet and still the entire meeting thus far. Nothing had been said or implied that made him want to know more, but the look on his face said plainly that I had done something of interest at last.

I looked over and found Chaos with wide eyes. Even her men had stopped to watch with open looks of astonishment. I couldn’t believe that I really did something so amazing as to keep her subjects from attending her. With that thought they seemed to notice themselves and resumed their eternal tasks. Chaos herself hadn’t moved. She was sitting forward as if trying to get closer without leaving her seat. With her alterations, I figured transforming a girl’s blank face to something worth looking at wouldn’t mean much. Maybe the fact that I did it without the program was the gimmick that interested them. It could have even been the fact that Carrie was once again wearing her own face. I didn’t know.

Vikkor straightened her stance and shook off her anger, like a coat hanging on her shoulders. She sat down with the grace of royalty. I thought she was royal, as in a royal pain. She sat back, “Very well. You have passed our first challenge.”

Her words didn’t move me as she had expected. I had seen the challenge in her eyes. Whether it had been planned or a last minute decision didn’t bother me in the least, but she was playing it off as if she knew I would pass. “What if I needed the program at hand to return her to normal?”

“You wouldn’t have been so adamant about correcting her if you did. Besides, not all of us need the program to affect others as you have demonstrated.”

Well, that summed it up. They wanted to know what I could do without the program, not just who I was and why I had arrived. They could do things that didn’t require the program at hand. The news didn’t change my expression though, I had figured as much long before we had left to come to the meeting. What did interest me was the way she and the others seemed so surprised that I had corrected Carrie’s face. I didn’t believe that she expected me to pass that test. She had expected me to fail already and it was only the first test. I wondered what else she had in mind.

Law and Chaos only seemed to watch as spectators. Did they even want to be a part of this? Maybe, maybe not. They might have been forced to attend but they weren’t going to participate. So it was down to me and Vikkor. She would throw challenges at me and I would do my best to get through them or find it a really good reason to leave.

Yeah, leaving sounded real good to me.

Another quick clap from Vikkor cut the silence in the room and the same serving girls that had brought out the tables returned. They didn’t take the tables away immediately. Instead each one moved from one person to the next licking everyone’s faces clean. Another high-and-mighty abuse of power Vikkor employed.

The girl that had brought our table started with Tabitha to my far left. Tabitha was surprised at first and had pulled back.

They looked at me and I wasn’t sure what to say exactly. “It’s your choice Tabitha.”

A slight smile creased Tabitha’s lips and she turned back to the young woman. The woman curled right up to her, held Tabitha’s face close and used long leisurely strokes. I was beginning to get aroused from the show. The girls looked like they were enjoying it too. Chloe, Yvonne, and Erin all allowed the girl to clean them as well. Having watched Erin with the girl, I found she was open enough to allow them to return the favor a bit.

After the woman stood to move the table so she could get to me, she looked and found Carrie looking back up at her. The serving girl’s eyes widened and a slight smile formed. Her eyes were smile enough but they couldn’t hold the happiness she felt for Carrie. Carrie smiled at her and I wondered if they were just friends or something more. The girl turned to me. She knew I had given Carrie’s face back to her. She turned to me and climbed up into the seat with me. She held my face just as gently but before she began her task she said “Thank you.”

I nodded to her, keeping the eye contact for a moment. The show she had put on with cleaning my girls had me straining in my pants. As she settled into my lap comfortably I saw the surprise in her eyes when she felt what I was packing. The cleaning was meant to be intimate but she continued grinding against me as she began licking the sauces that had smeared across my face. I held her hips to hold her still because her movement was getting me very excited. It was the wrong place for it but she wouldn’t hold still, and the skin-to-skin contact gave me flashes of her memories too.

Her name was Tanya Bailey. She was a freshman at UTA and since a dinner party her and some friends attended, she had worked for Vikkor. There weren’t any memories of being hired or even looking for a job but there she was. She was well paid and only had to work for a few hours two maybe three times a week.

Tanya was interested in girls, but boys always held her attention. Memories of some of the dates she’d had with a few guys flashed by as well as the reasons it never worked out. Mostly she just wanted to explore, but eventually she would find the right guy.

I understood her plight and her reluctance. Fate had a way of throwing opportunities your way and not always in the order you could use or needed them. I also realized that I had invaded her memories without meaning to. Yes I felt better for knowing her, especially with her tongue slipping into my mouth, dancing with mine for a moment and finally pulling away. She didn’t, however, get up from my lap.

“What is it about you?” She asked quietly. Her breathing was a bit heavy.

Erin leaned over and whispered, “He has that affect on all of us.”

I looked at Erin. “You’re not helping.”

She smiled back at me and Tanya was smiling at me too. I could feel Tanya’s heat through my pants. I didn’t know what held her in check but with a word Tanya would have done away with our clothes and enjoyed herself even with the audience we had. I could admit, I was tempted.

“Thank you for the offer, but I couldn’t do this.” I looked past her to Vikkor. Vikkor’s cleaning was already finished and the girl had taken away the table. She was watching us again.

When I looked back to Tanya she seemed disappointed. I reached up and nudged her chin. I couldn’t believe I was about to make the offer. “If we were back at my place or at yours I certainly wouldn’t mind, but this isn’t the right place for it.”

She smiled and gave me another kiss. I could tell how wet she was because some of her fluid had smeared along her thighs and onto my pants. She stepped over and knelt with Renée, but before she started her chore again she looked along the line and then back at me. “Are all of your girls so well endowed?”

I looked down to her bountiful bosom and back up. “You’d fit right in.”

She blushed again and turned back to Renée. Renée allowed her to lick the tops of her breasts, up her neck, across her cheeks and her golden painted lips to remove the food stuck to her. Tanya hesitated and seemed to make up her mind. She pressed her dark red lips to Renée’s golden ones. Mouths opened and I could see their tongues glide back and forth. I shook myself to regain control and looked back at the only table still present. Carrie continued to lie still but she had seen the show too. She was still held by straps to the table but seemed, to me, to be a lost cause for Vikkor.

I pulled the table back to me and stroked her face. She lit up at my touch and fought against the straps to be able to touch me back. I looked up to Vikkor. “Can I release her?”

She nodded.

Erin, Tabitha, Chloe and Yvonne all moved forward to help find the buckles and release Carrie. Once free, Carrie turned to me. I could see that familiar fire in her eyes, and I knew that my Charm wasn’t gone. The others may have had enough self-control to fight it, but Carrie had been through something no one should face. I had rescued her and she was grateful. Her appreciation to me fed the lust that had started building when we had fed from her. Now she was free of her restraints, already nude, and I was sitting there waiting to be undressed and enjoyed. If I had learned nothing from my girls, it was to know when they were about to give in to their urges and just take what they wanted. Carrie was at that point but she didn’t have my mark. She was a missile of sexual desire and I was her target.

Slowly she crawled off the table, crossed the short distance and climbed onto my lap as Tanya had done. She wasn’t there to clean me, she wasn’t worried about the audience, and she had nothing to stop her.

Except me.

I gripped her arms and held her back just long enough for me to ask. “Would you like me to calm your fires?”

Carrie nodded. It was slow, strained. She didn’t want to answer, to think, she wanted to rip off my clothes and ride me to her content. The problem was I would probably hurt her in the process, and not because I was that rough. I was much stronger than I looked and much larger than most women could accommodate. It was a bad combination if I didn’t retain control.

I pulled her down and kissed her. She knew how to dance with tongues. I had learned a few steps myself. Her hands roamed my chest and tried pulling at my clothes. The more skin-to-skin contact we had the better I could pass my control and calm to her. I leaned forward and looked to my sides. My other women watched. Some held that fire themselves and others were curious. What I was planning was to bring Carrie off a couple of times without fully taking her. She was trying to pull herself closer to me, to press her nude body to my clothes. I held out my arms to the others and they instantly took my hands. Carrie was free to start pulling on my clothes again. “Get my vest and shirt off. Don’t let her remove my pants.” The others gathered around. Some held Carrie back and others quickly removed the requested garments. Through our touch I conveyed my plan and they would help.

Carrie dove at my chest, licking and sucking on my nipples, feeling as much of my body as possible. She moved lower and her legs slid back. I knew where she wanted to go but that was an option I wasn’t going to allow her. I pulled her back up and met her needy lips with my own. Her actions were quite welcome and it was taking an immense amount of control to not let her have her way, but Vikkor was watching avidly. She may not have cared for men in her bed, but sex was sex. She was enjoying the way Carrie was reacting to me, seeing her self in my place. It was a very manly action.

I lifted Carrie more and she pressed her engorged nipples to my mouth, begging me to suck on them without words. I obliged. I opened wide and took in as much as possible, giving her a small bite around the areola and pulling on her buds with my own hunger. I always enjoyed a woman’s tits. Renée may have been right about the-bigger-the-better, but size wasn’t everything. Sensitivity was a must. What was the point to enjoy a large bust if the woman didn’t find it pleasurable? It would have doused my eagerness for her to find out too late. Granted there are many ways to get a woman off and I was still learning, but my favorite would always be through their breasts.

Carrie apparently enjoyed it too. She wrapped her arms around my head and held on as her hips and legs locked up and then shook with her delight. I reached past her and pulled the table around. She held me gingerly as I stood and laid her back. She looked around wondering what was going on, until she saw how I pulled her closer.

“Now for dessert,” I whispered as I pressed my mouth to her heated wet sex. Carrie gripped my head and called out as I lapped at the areas where sauce had dribbled between her legs and coated her lips. It was an interesting flavor intermingled with her natural sauce.

She held me as her legs locked around my head and I couldn’t even pull away to allow her to settle. It seemed like one orgasm followed another as I continued to lay into her, playing with her lips and opening like a long missed lover, kissing ferociously. When she finally gave out and her legs relaxed, I pulled back for a bit of air and ran my hands up and down her trim torso. Occasionally I would run a hand over a breast, but it was the cool down after such a heated round that she needed. I was wound up, but I could be taken care of later.

I looked back at Vikkor. “What’s to happen with Carrie now?”

“Well obviously she will go with you. I could not endear her to me as such.” There was a look in Vikkor’s eyes that said she wanted to feel that kind of passion. She wanted to know what it was like to be ravaged and have to be the one to hold things back from going too far. She knew the program had given me such magnetism, but either she hadn’t figured it out for herself or she was reluctant.

I looked down at the subdued woman lying in front of me. I had cooled her fires, but they would begin burning again once she had the strength. At least, I was sure it would. She didn’t have the amber streak to mean she was part of our group. I was a bit hopeful that bringing her off with direct stimulation would do it, but apparently not. Damn.

Tanya stepped up to the table and she shared momentary eye contact with Carrie. It was one of those exchanges women had that I would never understand because of the bat swinging between my legs. They both looked at me and I knew that they would probably be okay sharing me for a night. As long as they both got their fill, it would be okay.

Finally, I shook my self. I was drowning in their gaze, imagining the things we could do together. I looked at Tanya. “Could you take Carrie back, get her cleaned up and get her dressed?”

She nodded. I sat back trying to relax from the exertion and even the sordid day dreams of those two.

Tanya moved the table aside and stepped closer to me, leaning over to put her face squarely in my view. “Before I go, I have to clean you up again.” It was her job and she wasn’t going to let any opportunity to touch me again get away. She crawled back into my lap and went straight for the mess on my lips. I had already been cleaned but she quieted my protests with her tongue thrust into my mouth. She did remove the mixture of Carries fluids and the remaining cream from my cheeks, but she also made it clear that just cleaning my face wasn’t going to be enough. Finally she pulled back whispering, “I’ll be ready to go too.”

Erin handed me my shirt and vest. The smile on her face told me she knew what was going to be happening when I got back to my place. She had a bag over and was supposed to be staying a few days. Nadia was too.

Suddenly I had two more women going home with me and I didn’t know if I wanted it. Both of them were wonderful and offered what few men had enjoyed of their bodies, but the unfairness of the situation screamed at me. Vikkor had invited me to the meeting to talk and find out what I was capable of. She got a front row seat of how Master PC affected others through me. I wasn’t embarrassed by the immediate situation. I enjoyed it and wanted more, but I didn’t want to put on a show for Vikkor.

After Tanya had wheeled the worn out Carrie away, Vikkor raised her hands and clapped again. Music began to play and the person curled up on the floor next to her began to move. Vikkor had said there would be entertainment. I thought I provided that but she had apparently planned something else. I slumped back hoping that the moving body was male because I didn’t know how much control I still had.

Then again, my Charm would probably cause more problems anyway.