The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 4: The Dream

After watching Renée drive away, I turned back to the dorm. Replaying the night’s events over and over again, I made my way back to my room. The feel of her skin, the way she smiled at me, and the unbelievable way she totally had her way with me all made me smile. I could still smell her scent lightly on my hands, and it gave me another charge. I got undressed and climbed into bed. For a few minutes I relived some of the encounter in my mind. The memories of feeling Renée’s body pressed to mine, her lust overwhelming me, her hips crashing into mine over and over again as we joined all gave me another rise. I turned over with a smile on my face and closed my eyes. Drifting off to sleep, those thoughts became jumbled into my usual scrambled dreams.

My dreams were never that unusual, but they were fairly detailed. I’d always been able to remember most of my dreams. Like most people, I’d dreamed about various things that concerned me or had my full attention. I’d also experienced the ability to use my hearing and touch in my dreams. Those additional senses didn’t always come into play, and there were dreams in which I was glad they didn’t. In some of my dreams I even had a margin of control over the sequence, but that night’s dream was different.

I’d never had a wet dream as I had heard about. The closest thing to one had been seeing a naked woman but never anything more. Among the jumbled images and actions that my brain created to entertain me Renée appeared. As she drew closer, all other imagery faded from view and every magnificent detail of her gloriously nude body became clearer: her smooth feet and manicured toes padded her along; her ankles flared up to her strong calves; her long legs showing off muscles shaped from years in a gym or on a dance floor; her hips swayed with her steps; her slim waist and tummy defined her hourglass figure; her enormous breasts swayed with the effortless movement of her feet and hips; her areolae were swollen and solid pink; her nipples stood proudly from her begging to be touched; her hair flowed around her in long golden waves; her moist red lips puckered and spread out in a smile; her nostrils flared as if she detected my arousal on the air; and her eyes were dazzling as if the sun were set in those orbs.

The incredible detail in which I saw her sparked my arousal and for a heartbeat I wondered how I was able to see her with such clarity. I could almost swear she was real. By the time I finished taking in her appearance, Renée had stepped up to me and pressed her soft, pliable breasts to my chest and upper abdomen. Her skin was warm to the touch, tanned gold, smooth and soft. It electrified me just as it had during our bathroom encounter. I also detected her scent again, lovely and sweet. I’d never been able to smell anything in my dreams, but I didn’t worry about it.

Wrapping my arms around her, I held her close. She reciprocated and we kissed. I not only felt her tongue invade my mouth, but the wetness of her saliva and the detail of her teeth. Her hot breath caressed my cheek when she exhaled through her nose and her hands roamed over my nude form.

I responded quickly to those sensations and within seconds Renée was pulling from our kiss to look down. I didn’t hear her say anything so much as know that she was happy with my excitement as she knelt and stimulated me with her tongue. I’d felt things with my hands and feet in previous dreams but the sensations of her actions sent shivers throughout my body. I watched in fascination as she opened her mouth wider and took me between her lips. She caressed me with her lavish kisser, and then pulled me closer, pushing her mouth further onto my member. I shuddered as her lips touched the skin along my base and her nose nudged the hair just above.

She began to hum a lovely tune that was not only pleasing to my ears but to my body as well. Her tongue danced to the tune, sending thrills through me that begged for my release. I could feel how the vibrations of her throat along with the movement of her tongue caused a crescendo in me. My entire length was being pleasured and it traveled into my core and down to my sac. My scrotum and testicles rejoiced as a result of her applications and I knew that she wanted me to hold on. Her song faded and she started pulling away. I regained some control and as I slithered from her oral embrace, I noticed a difference. I wasn’t sure what it was but I didn’t get the chance to check either.

Renée pulled me into her mouth again. Having never had sex before my encounter with her, I would never have known what the new sensation was. As Renée’s lips pressed to the base of my crotch again, tightness pressed in on my tip. Renée began her tune again and her tongue moved about excitedly. I returned to being saturated with the sexual bliss of her attention only to have the added pressure increase how good all of it felt. I tried to hold on because I knew that she wanted to build me up a lot more. I gripped her head and we both understood that I had reached my peak. I threw my head back and gently held hers in place as I released into her willing mouth.

I could feel the heat of my release race up from my sac, through my core and down my length into her waiting mouth. As deeply as she held me, my seed washed down the back of her throat. Reflexively she swallowed and the movement only added to my body’s responses. I felt myself convulse with each shot and I held her head in place not only to keep upright but because she begged me to.

When my orgasm subsided, I looked up. I felt like I was lying in my bed, but Renée was there. I knew it was still a dream but to have an orgasm like that and not wake up? Renée still had her lips planted at the core of my root and as I looked down, she started her withdrawal.

I saw my engorged penis slip from her mouth and lips. Her gentle hand wrapped around me and I realized what the change was: I’d grown. Not only was my manhood longer, but thicker too. I wondered how it had happened but the feel of her touch and the knowledge that the encounter was a dream let my concern slip away. I was happy to be bigger and apparently more sensitive. There was also the understanding that I could give Renée more with my new size. I could penetrate her deeper and give her larger amounts of my fluids. The chain of thoughts led me to be even happier because I could please her more.

Somehow I knew that Renée was happy with my pleasure too. We shared the understanding of my reactive joy. There was also the fact that my explosion in her mouth made her even more excited and though she hadn’t said a word, I understood as if she had. She smiled at me as she stroked me, keeping my excitement wound up. She looked at my keyed-up genitals like an artist looking over a piece she just finished. I could tell through her touch, through the air, through seemingly everything that she wanted more, much more. I only partially understood the ‘more’ though. More sex was easy enough; we had just started, but it was something else. She wanted more of me as if my already larger state wasn’t quite what she really desired. My confusion about it subsided finally as she looked back up into my eyes and then got up on all fours and started to crawl up to me.

Her movement was slow, like a big cat creeping up on its prey. Her body held a power that I couldn’t understand. Her skin vibrated with it but not on such a scale to feel. It was deep, along with her need for me. I watched her move and knew that she would have me many times that night. My body felt her move too as her suspended breasts slid up my thighs and then caressed the entirety of my crotch. The excitement of having her chest on me caused an involuntary thrust of my hips and she stopped. Renée settled down between my legs again with her breasts molding to me. She adjusted the way she laid on me, surrounding my member with her enormous bust and creating the most exquisite tunnel I could imagine. She watched my face and eyes as she stroked me toward oblivion.

With all of my excitement and the realization that I really liked it, I started thrusting. I closed my eyes wishing I could ride her tits to another climax and just as quickly we were there. I straddled her torso and she squeezed her basketball-sized breasts together. I reached for her bountiful boobs, running my thumbs over her inflated nipples while pulling them into my crazed thrusts. The excitement of holding her womanly bosom in my hands was exceeded only by the marvelous sensation of sliding my shaft between them. Her warm body sliding along my thighs, butt and sac only amplified the sensation to a much greater degree.

The physical contact wasn’t my only pleasure either. Watching the movement of our play, I noticed that her size kept me completely engulfed; my tip barely peeked through the top of her cleavage. Her eyes watched me celebrate the bliss of what could become my favorite sexual activity. Occasionally I noticed her tongue reach out to meet my madly pumping phallus, supplying it with lubrication so my ecstatic humping could continue. I thought I heard her moaning encouragement to bathe her with a full load of my spending. She enjoyed the taste of my previous offering and wanted to lick it from her own tits.

Her need for me built just as much as my impending explosion. I knew she wanted it, and she wanted a lot of it. All I had to do was keep going, keep building, and continue my onslaught on her beautifully huge, soft and sexually enticing tits. I had given her a good appetizer before, but the up and coming load should be so much more. She wanted to feel me cover the entirety of her breast flesh with my love fluids so she could show me just how much she enjoyed my flavor, texture and creaminess. She wanted to roll it around in her mouth like fine wine and drink it down like a dehydrated victim of the desert. I held onto her, pumping and thrusting. I could feel the soft pliability of her breasts as they conformed to me willingly. The thoughts of how she wanted to drink up my spending flowed through me continuously and my own delirious attempts to hold on longer finally failed.

My initial explosion shot over her head missing her entirely, but the following spray of juice found its mark on her nipples and spread across her expansive chest. By the time I finished spilling, her breasts were covered with my thick white seed. I sat back ecstatic that I had been able to provide what she asked for. The show that followed kept me from losing any hardness at all as Renée extended her tongue and lapped up my offering. Her eyes stayed on me as I watched her. I knew she enjoyed having me watch her and it would always be my pleasure to gaze at her body in the longing way that told her how deeply I wanted her.

By the time she finished cleaning herself and even sucked on her own nipples to excite them further, I was ready for more. I couldn’t understand how, because whenever I had handled myself before, I was always worn out after a single completion. There in the dream, though, I had shot off twice and wanted more. I slid back and knelt between her legs. Lifting them up and together, I examined the infinite detail of her skin. The heat of her body told me she was real. The feel of her touch confirmed it, but my own resistance to the possibility was all that kept up my suspension of disbelief. I knew it was a dream. I was sleeping happily and enjoying the company of a woman I would want in all the same ways.

I ran my face along her calves and allowed her tanned and shapely legs to part. Letting them go to rest on either side of me, I found Renée reaching for my very hard and very ready phallus. She groped at me and pulled me forward. Spreading her legs wide, she aimed my bigger pole toward her steaming entrance. As my tip touched her full lips, I could feel how much her furnace was burning for me. I pulled her open and there was no further hesitation wasted on what we both wanted.

I pressed into her without holding back. She wanted me to pummel her sex with my hard rod and I wasn’t about to disagree. Once I was fully in her I pulled away and began burning my abdomen with the earnest effort of drilling into her. I pushed and pulled, ground and teased at her only to get both of us wound up with desire vibrating so intently at our point of connection that it caused us to increase not only the speed of our pace, but the strength and depth of our mating.

Holding myself up in a semi-push-up position, I used every ounce of strength to repeatedly shove myself into her as deep as possible. She moaned her pleasure and I knew that she was close. Somehow, I found the energy to boost the hammering her rapturous sex was receiving. For a mere instant I wondered if I was applying too much, but the idea was shattered as Renée gripped me by the shoulders and crushed her recently exploited breasts into my heaving chest. I could feel her boiling pot overflow with her fluids as she reached her rapturous climax. I slowed down a bit to allow us to catch our respective breaths before gearing up for more of the same. Like waves of the ocean, I sped up and slowed down, hammered away at her and gently pushed into her.

As I got into another frenzied drilling, Renée started running her nails along my back, arms and shoulders. She kept me pinned to her as my hips continued to pummel away at her hot wet sex. She reached out with her tongue and plunged it into my mouth. I met her eagerly as our hips crashed relentlessly together. She pushed her tongue toward my throat and I gripped it with my lips, holding it. She moaned and another understanding occurred between us. I began sucking on her tongue, treating it like a warm, wet and sensuous lollipop. I used everything in my mouth to make the tongue-job as gratifying as possible.

Her lips pressed to mine and her other lips slipped tightly along my member; another upsurge became noticeable as she started moaning into my mouth and her walls convulsed around me. I hadn’t tried to hold on since she had already gotten me off twice, but the sensations of her train of orgasms caused rivulets of pleasure throughout not only my groin but my entire body and I spilled into her again.

I lay there on top of Renée, holding and hugging her for all the wonderful sex she had shared with me. Her scent was even stronger and I couldn’t help but to inhale the delectable odor for several lungs full. I was certain I didn’t have to actually say it because I knew that she knew how much I liked it. Along with the feel of her body, the sight of her incredible curves, the sound of her hot and horny voice as she called out her ecstasy, and the taste of her spending on the air, all my senses were filled with the incredible jubilation she experienced.

I sat up and looked into her eyes. She knew how much I was enjoying the entire escapade just as I knew she was happy but still hungry. She wanted more and I responded with renewed plunging. Though I had already been sated, I didn’t want to leave here unfulfilled. I willed myself to continue and just as in previous dreams where I desired something greatly enough to control the outcome of the chaotic sequences, I found the strength and ability to continue as if I had just begun. All the fluids we both emptied into her surged out and ran down my legs and her bottom with my pumping. I lifted myself up until my arms were fully extended, and I drove into her over and over. I gave everything I could to please the love goddess taking me into her heavenly tunnel.

Renée’s enormous breasts swayed up and down with the rhythm of our carnal relations. Unable to resist the temptation, I gripped one and squeezed her nipple. My eyes found hers and I studied her expression as she enjoyed the feel of my finger clamp. I wondered how I might apply my mouth to them and with a squeeze of her inner muscles in response, I found myself below her again. Renée kept the pace of our coupling going and held a breast up to my watering mouth. I latched on and sucked just like I did with her tongue. I pulled and tugged at her nipple with my lips and tongue, suction and need; and for all the effort I gave, she wanted more.

I got the impression that she wanted me to suck on her as if my life depended on it. The harder I pulled on her nipples, the better it felt to her. I didn’t want to disappoint and my own desire for her grew along with her encouragement to increase my attention to her tits. Gripping her undulating breasts with both hands, I opened my mouth wide and shoved as much of her as would go in. Once my lips were sealed to her tender flesh, I pulled with all my might. I sucked so hard, my stomach muscles and diaphragm burned with the effort. That’s when I received a surprise.

A gush of warm sweet fluid filled my mouth and I gulped it down. Realizing quickly that I had just drank of her breast milk, my eyes darted up to find Renée’s. She reassured me and I understood that she wanted to give her milk to me. The feeling of having her breasts drunk from like that sent even more sexual pleasure through her and, through our insistent coupling, me as well. I didn’t know why I was worried; it was a dream and it turned me on more by feeding from her. I had enjoyed using her tits to stroke me to an incredible climax, so my fixation on her breasts only grew as I fed and understood how much she enjoyed my attention to her enormous endowments. I continued drinking on her teat as she ground her hips in small circles on mine.

Renée nudged her other breast toward my eager mouth, so I turned my attention to it. She moaned as I drank the milk of that breast and she gripped me tightly when her milk surged forward into my hungry throat. “Drink all you want,” she whispered to me, though it was more like I heard it in my head than with my ears. But in a dream, who cares?

I continued sucking on her and our mating became even more intense. The sensation of her milk passing into my mouth sent her into overdrive and I in turn was sexually charged as well until we reached yet another climax. Renée gripped me not only with her vagina but with her hands as she pressed me harder onto the tit already filling my mouth. I let go of her breasts with my hands since she was restraining my head and pulled her down onto my firing member as both of us convulsed in an even more intense orgasm than either of us had previously shared.

Both of us collapsed from the incredible vise-like rapture we took pleasure in. Renée recovered first and lifted her head to look into my lazy expression. The pleasure of our multiple orgasms had brightened her eyes. She sat up and extracted herself. Then she slid off me to lie on her belly next to me. I rolled onto my side and ran my hand from the soft curve of her cheek, down her slender neck, over her shoulder blade, over the small of her back and across the swell of her round bottom. Her incredible physique still had me completely enraptured and her seemingly unquenchable hunger continued to surprise me as she arched her hips up into my hand. My own excitement continued to astonish me as well and I found myself climbing over her and pressing my straining manhood between her legs again.

I understood once again what she wanted: forgo the slow and easy stuff or the waves; she wanted me to push into her hard and pummel her like a jackhammer on a concrete street. I slammed in, driving deep from behind. I had enjoyed the feel of her love furnace when she and I were facing each other, but something about the way her sex pressed and rubbed against me sent shockwaves through me. I kept her legs pinned below mine and enjoyed her groans at the explosive penetration. Her desire and heat only fueled mine, as she thrashed against me. She simultaneously wanted me to release her and keep her pinned and I really didn’t think doing both at the same time was possible, so I kept her restrained. She had enjoyed raking me up with her nails when she was loose, but with me controlling how she received my invasion, I knew it would be very difficult for her to retaliate until I let her go.

I didn’t completely degrade her though. I still gave her the deep pumping action she desired. I quickly reached a rhythm with unyielding energy and powered my way into her over and over. The feel of slapping my pelvis into her full round cheeks with each thrust added to the tempo we were both enjoying. Her moaning and panting were music to my ears and the pungent yet sweet scent of her arousal quickly brought me to another screaming pinnacle. As my scalding fluids filled her, Renée joined my calls of lust and her vaginal muscles worked to siphon every drop of my spending into her.

I collapsed on top of her but within seconds felt her stroking me again. I rolled away to see what else she had in store. She sat up and looked over with a very satisfied grin. I knew she had finally found the satisfaction she had been working toward and without the need for understanding I knew she found that fulfillment with me. She knew I wouldn’t stop until she was sated even if that meant pushing myself until every drop of her spending was issued for her need. I grinned back because I knew it to be true. I wanted to make her happy and to assure her on so many levels of my intent toward that goal.

She gingerly raised her body and turned to face my crotch. I watched as she lay over my body and began licking and cleaning me of our shared fluids. She sucked on me gently to remove the sticky substance but at the same time caused me to rise again. I laid my head back enjoying the sensations. Looking over at her bottom, I noticed the mess between her legs. I pulled her over and she moved with my guidance to place a strong shapely thigh on each side of my head. I ran my hands over her legs and protruding cheeks. Then curiosity about her sex got me to pull her hips down and begin licking her crotch clean as well.

I received instructions from Renée as I explored her crotch. It didn’t bother me that I wasn’t hearing her voice as I should’ve expected, but much like the rest of the dream, I understood what she wanted. Spreading her lips apart with my fingers, I found more of our intermingled juices and continued my oral attentions. Occasionally my tongue or lips would pass a particularly sensitive spot and Renée’s hips ground into the contact. I felt her mouth engulf me as I delved into her depths with my tongue.

Wanting to give her as much pleasure as I possibly could, I pushed my tongue in further. I lapped at and reached deeply into her, and soon Renée was grinding on my face much like she did my crotch not too long ago. I squeezed her bottom and thighs with my hands as she began humping my tongue. I felt her pull my very happy penis from her mouth, only to apply the warm wetness of her lips and tongue to my scrotum. The new sensation caused me to pull back to draw a deep breath. That’s when I noticed a nub at the front of her sex. Renée told me that the nub was her clit and if I were to suck on it, she would be squealing in no time. I didn’t hesitate or pay any attention to her continued ministrations. I latched on and began working her root.

I had to hold on as she began bucking, but I didn’t let up until she begged me to. I knew that she had already enjoyed all the sex her body could stand and that she was getting hypersensitive. None of her explanations slowed my applications to her most sensitive component, but she quickly understood what I wanted to hear to get me to stop. She only hesitated a moment before giving in. After listening to her pleas to stop, I eased my mouth from her nub to her opening and begin to gently lap up her juice again. I made the effort as soft and gentle as possible. Though she had enjoyed many orgasms during our romp, she was ready to finally bring the adventure to a close. Much like my enjoyment of her moans, humping and curves, her flavor piqued my sense of pleasure. The taste was tangy and a bit salty, but it was something I would certainly enjoy doing for real.

Renée turned back around again. Not only did her eyes look happy but her whole body moved with contentment. She knew that I would let her have so much more as she looked into my eyes. She smiled in acceptance and we kissed deeply. She pulled from our kiss to look me in the eyes one last time before reaching up and kissing each of my closed eyes.

When I opened them again, sunlight greeted me. I didn’t recall such a harsh light in the dream but the glaring brightness told me that I was awake. I looked around the room to find Renée missing. Then I remembered it was just a dream; a long, sensual, sexually stunning dream.