The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 37: Final Plan

I had heard tale that women were notoriously slow when getting dolled up. Whoever thought that never met any of my girls. By six-thirty all of us were gathered in my apartment. Even my outfit turned out nice, but I’ll save it for last.

Renée wore a gold dress that clung to her body from her breasts down. It wasn’t as form fitting as some others I’ll be mentioning, but it certainly showed what an hourglass figure should look like. Over her right shoulder was the only strap. The dress was cut to show off her sides and accentuate her figure even more and gold embroidery added to the delight of her almost-too-big-for-her-dress boobs. As she moved they bounced and jiggled, threatening to spill out of some opening that had to be too far away to reach. The dress reached her ankles but split along the left side as if trying to show off a single line of her entire body. There were no stockings and some serious thin strapped high heels made her eye level with me, and I was wearing boots (Ha, you already knew that from the previous chapter). She had used a glitter spray on her already golden hair and it sparkled as much as her dress. A touch of dark blue eye shadow brought out her sky-blues brilliantly; gold lipstick to match the dress and hair, and a touch more of the glitter on her cheeks. I felt like I was looking at a golden statue in her honor. Not a bad idea.

Erin reverted back to black, but not the same dress she wore the night we had dinner. This one looked more like a long tube top that hugged her from the chest down. Unlike Renée, she wasn’t big enough to spill, but it looked like it. Her dress had no shoulder straps and a simple yank of the front would have her nipples meeting the cool apartment air instantly. She almost looked like she spread something over her skin to slip into the dress because the tops of her breasts shone like they had been buttered up. I wouldn’t mind tasting her to find out, but we were on a tight schedule, maybe later. The black of the straight lined dress stopped at mid hip. Without the see-through skirts that swished about her legs, she would have been showing cleavage on both ends. I wanted to make sure they were covered and she let me check. Black lace panties covered her front, but the back revealed the thong that they were. No stockings, but her shoes were black gloss pumps that finished the outfit nicely. Her hair was up again, showing her delicate neck to add to the skin above the dress. Dark grey eye shadow made the green more like deep emeralds and red as blood lipstick stood out in stark contrast to her skin and the dress.

Nadia wore the same mouthwatering tan top with the promised longer skirt. However, the skirt hung on her hips like some popular jeans. The cut of the dress and the way she wore it, made it longer in the back than the front. Like a circle dress but the opening for her waist was off center. It still displayed her magnificent legs and gave her skin a darker complexion than I knew she actually had. The tan jacket was light but with the Texas sun still out, she was holding it folded over one arm. She wore a pair of high-heeled boots that came up to mid calf. Her thick wavy hair spilled over her shoulders and down her back, framing a face that could launch a thousand rockets. It certainly launched mine.

Jeri still wore the white dress she had on earlier. Considering she knew how to make it look good even if it were a simple white button up blouse and business like skirt, watching her just standing there looking back at me was enough. She was hot in her own right.

Yvonne was spectacular. A simple black dress with spaghetti straps showcased her cleavage. The dress didn’t hang on her correctly because of the way her breasts stood at attention from her slim upper body. So an amber sash held it to her waist and her hips took care of the rest. Black stockings gave her already marvelous legs more curve and a pair of amber slim strap heels finished it off. I hadn’t had the time to paint her toe nails as I had promised but then the color she had worn had been removed and someone had provided amber for her tips. Her lips were still the soft red though and they smiled when I saw how she looked after coming out of the bathroom. A touch of eye-liner and just a hint of blush gave her face that pristine look. Her long straight hair hung loose and she had tried to hide behind it when she caught me staring initially, but I pushed it back to let her see how much I appreciated the sight of her.

Tabitha’s lithe form was piqued by her dress. I thought it was a bit short at first, but she assured me that she wore dresses like it often. It was hot pink with purple embroidery running along her curves, accentuating her form and even drawing attention to her cleavage with subtle arrows pointing right at it on the curves of her breasts. Again, there were no straps but she wasn’t that top heavy. If Erin could keep herself from falling out, I was sure Tabitha could. Her hair was pulled up only to fall back down from the small bun on top of her head. It was like the design of the bun couldn’t accommodate the volume of hair she had, but it worked. Purple eye shadow matched the embroidery in her dress and pink lipstick to match the heat of the dress. All I could think of was, “Wow.”

Chloe donned the leather outfit in scrumptious delight. She even wore a leather thong under her skirt of straps. The top was apparently meant to look small because it tightened down on her torso and made her breasts bulge. Her smaller torso made her breasts look so much bigger than they were, and I wondered, in effect, if one of her fabulous mounds could even fit in one of my hands. The skirt moved with a weight born of each individual strap and it stayed in place, unless someone or something moved it. Chloe seemed to have a knack for keeping herself covered in it, so it was okay. Her legs were encased in thigh-high leather boots. As much shin as she was already brandishing, I approved. She wore her hair up but I didn’t see the collar. When I asked about it she asked me to put it on her. She mumbled something about not being able to get it herself. I wondered if it meant something more to her by having me put it on. I didn’t ask. She beamed once it was in place. Somehow, it just looked right on her, especially in that outfit. She tried to get me to put a thin leather leash on her but I vetoed that and once again explained that I didn’t want anyone thinking she was anyone’s pet. I let her know that in our personal play using it would be okay with me though.

Linda and Li looked even more breathtaking that I remembered in their mirrored dresses. I knew it was their own memories of themselves and the feelings that went along with them, but the sight of their lithe forms moving in concert as they moved around the room was nothing short of... miraculous? The dresses were cut perfectly to their bodies, probably even hand made. Their hair was up in what looked like almost perfectly square knots and had the proverbial chopsticks to hold them in place. I asked and they confirmed that once the sticks were removed the hair would fall. I didn’t ask for a demonstration because it looked pretty complex and I didn’t know how much time it would take for them to put it back. I could always find out later. Their makeup was also identical, with lines of gold and red that not only covered their eyelids but streaked out toward their temples too. Mascara, heavy blush, crimson lipstick and they were near perfect china dolls. I didn’t ask about the missing white makeup. Their appearance was already very dramatic, they didn’t need it.

Nadia and Yvonne had put together an outfit for me that I was surprised by. With the number of stores and different pieces that Renée had bought me, I was shocked at how I looked when they finished. I wore black pants that hid the tops of my boots efficiently with the side cut in the legs. It almost looked like my boots were part of my pants. The pants hugged me. They weren’t skin tight like Nadia’s top, but if I started getting excited it would be easy to see and even tell how big I got. Relaxed, I looked like any other guy in tight pants. They put me in a dark green long sleeve shirt with cuffs longer than I would normally wear. The cuffs actually came up to the middle of my forearms but were perfectly comfortable. Over the shirt I wore a black vest with amber embroidery. Some would have called it gold, but Renée had cornered the market on gold. Besides, it so closely matched the amber streak that all of us bore; I knew it to be true amber. When I was dressed, I couldn’t argue with how the clothes made me look. Words like “masculine” sprang to mind.

What I almost fought them on was a light application of makeup. When Nadia suggested it I started to argue, but she offered to let me wash it off if I still didn’t like it when she was done. She applied a touch of mascara and even a hint of gloss to my lips. Her and Yvonne agreed on how more striking my face was, and how much more luscious it made my lips. Looking in the mirror, I could tell the subtle difference but it wasn’t enough to be outrageous. They were actually surprised when I agreed to keep it.

Finally, we had to discuss the final and ultimate plan for the evening. Since we didn’t know what to expect, we would expect the worse. We assumed it was some sort of trap and I made sure everyone understood that if anyone should get out, they would pick up my computer and go straight to the police. Renée and Jeri tried to argue but I stifled it.

“If they find out how you escaped in the first place, that option would be closed off. Just do this. All of us will be trying to escape already, so whoever gets out first will just have to hope that the police can rescue the rest of us.”

Everyone agreed. It wasn’t something anyone wanted to think about and as a way to distract all of them from the morbid possibility I put some light on it. “There is always the possibility that it is just what it looks like, a meeting, no one trying to take anything away from anyone else or trying to take away our freedom. Honestly, they want to meet me more than any of you, so it would seem your safety is almost guaranteed. Who knows, it might even turn into an orgy.” I got a couple of half-hearted grins for that. “Whatever we do though, we stay together, or in tight groups. No one goes anywhere alone. I’ve seen too many horror movies to know that’s what the bad guys or monster is waiting for.” Again they grinned. The scary part was it was true. Someone would snatch them up one at a time than risk trying to take us all at once. That is, of course, unless they just surrounded us with sheer numbers.

We agreed on groups and to take more than just two cars. I put my key next to the corner of the apartment building instead of leaving it by the front door. There wasn’t anywhere to really hide it there. Renée had a spare in her apartment, but I made her leave it, just in case. We left and split up into three cars: Renée, Erin and Nadia in Renée’s car; Me, Jeri, Yvonne and Chloe in Jeri’s car; and Linda, Li and Tabitha in Tabitha’s car. We met at the agreed parking lot near the building just north of Maverick stadium. After gathering together, we found the unlocked door and headed down the stairs it immediately led to. It was the beginning of what looked to be a long night.