The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 34: Popping the Cork

“Do you not like large breasts? You seemed to enjoy sucking on me and touching me.” Yvonne asked with her head cocked to the side.

I shook myself, chasing away the feeling of dread creeping up my spine. She wasn’t going to become hysterical due to the changes, but she didn’t even know about them. If I lost control she might too, and then there would be more problems. “No, it’s nothing like that. I do like big breasts and yours are beautiful...” She stepped up and put her fingers to my lips, interrupting me.

“Stop. Don’t say it. You are having second thoughts about me, because I want things your other women don’t.”

It was my turn to interrupt. “Wrong. I am not having second thoughts about you.” I shook my head. It wasn’t her I was having a problem with, it was me. My desires were turning me into something I didn’t want to be and all the others were a victim to it. I held her hand. “You like what you like, just like I do. It isn’t my place to ask you to not want what your body tells you feels good. You and I share something wonderful and currently something special between the two of us. You’re right about the others not asking for it, but just because they haven’t asked for it doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy it.”

She smiled at the part of our finale being special between the two of us. It was and that was something considering the number of different tastes the others had.

However, she was blissfully unaware of her changes. My alteration of her body acted on her like Renée’s shape shifting affected others that knew her. Yvonne thought she always had those incredible curves, but reality had not changed to match that belief. I even knew a way to help her see the truth.

I stepped out of the tub and she followed, holding my hand. We grabbed towels and dried off. There was some kissing but I was too focused to let her goad me into another round of orgasmic delight. Our clothes had been piled in a corner as we undressed each other before the shower, so I didn’t have to search the bathroom for it. I picked up her bra and held it out to her.

She looked at it and shook her head, “I have a clean one in my bag.” She sidled up to me, “Would you mind getting my bag?” Her hand ran up my thigh and back over my ass cheek. She gave it a gentle squeeze and I appreciated that she didn’t try going between us. After a bit of tongue, I left the bathroom just as my front door opened.

I froze. There was laughter coming from the other side and my brief hesitation was noted.

Erin, Nadia, Chloe, Renée and Tabitha all trailed in from the heat. They stood in the entry looking at me in my towel. I registered various desires and even questions. Yvonne hadn’t covered herself because we were alone, but I was certain she was pulling a towel around her new curves. I reached out to each of those links, assuring them everything was okay, that one of our members had joined us. Any tension eased, but the lusts that had been triggered diminished only slightly. They would have to be taken care of.

I retrieved Yvonne’s bag and closed us in the bathroom again.

“I recognized them from your memories, but I don’t know any of them. How will they react to me?” Yvonne had handled the situation eloquently.

“They already know you. You already know them.”

She looked at me, “How?”

“Think back to your dreams last night. Remember a pile of writhing bodies that you were involved in?”

The dawning was obvious, “You mean... All of them? They were all in the dream to? How?” A touch of natural blush flushed her cheeks. She had enjoyed herself just as much as everyone else. If it hadn’t been for my charm, she wouldn’t have been in the dream.

I let out a tired sigh. “Me. I’m the reason we’re all together. These abilities of mine have bound each of you to me and through me to each other.”

“So they’re not going to be upset that you and I have been together?”

“No. None of them.”

She visibly relaxed. I moved around her and picked up my shorts and shirt. Yvonne watched as I pulled my shorts back on but she hadn’t made a move for her bag.

“You should get dressed.” The instant I said it, I realized that she had been suffering from the same visual enrapture that I suffered for the sight of well displayed large breasts. She shook herself from the daze and turned away to blush. I could see it in the mirror. I already had my shorts on so it wasn’t just my manhood that had captured her sight. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her from behind. She leaned into me, her embarrassment fading quickly.

I leaned down and put my face next to hers. Looking in the mirror I saw her face, but next to it the reflection of my own made me realize that my changes were continuing. In my face those changes were very subtle, but after sixty hours since Renée and I first had sex, they were far more apparent. None of my girls had noticed the change in the size of my equipment or my reduced waistline, but even I hadn’t noticed my facial changes. It was even more frightening to see the physical differences so stark under the vanity lights. My eyes and hair were still the brown I always had, and my face was still mine, but there were minute differences that had nothing to do with puberty or becoming a man.

I didn’t let Yvonne see my shock. She was dealing with being one of my women and that was plenty. She was going to go with the rest of us to meet some unknown group that seemed to think I was important enough to have sent not only an invitation for the meeting, but to also send a gift for that meeting. I would have to ask what the others thought, because they would have found the collars by now.

Turning in my arms, Yvonne looked into my eyes. “What is wrong? You were with me for a moment and now you seem lost in thought.”

“I’m worried about things, about you, about the Users, about the others.”

“The Users, yes. I remember them. I think we should all worry about them, but why are you worried about me?”

I let out a sigh. I couldn’t explain it to her, her modified memories wouldn’t accept anything I said. She would have to figure it out. Then we could talk about why I was worried about her. “Get dressed, and you’ll know.”

Before she could say anything else, I pressed my lips to hers. I held her to me and let her know how much I cared for her through our link. She melted into my embrace and I let her explore me with her tongue again, but I couldn’t let us start getting heated up again. I could feel the others eager to ask questions, and I needed to let them know my thoughts.

I slipped from our kiss with a tender smile. She matched it and I could feel that goodness and rightness through her. She turned to get her clothes on and I stepped out of the bathroom.

The others were gathered around the table, looking over the bag, the collars, the computer and the note.

Erin was the first one to make her opinion clear, “We are so not wearing collars.”

I smiled because I expected that from her. “I agree. You’re not my subjects to boss around and make bow to my every whim.” Erin gave a nod of approval, firm. The rest looked a touch relieved.

Chloe was the only exception, “I don’t mind.” She said softly but everyone heard it.

The look of almost disgust crossing Erin’s face was enough for me to intervene. “You can have one if you want, but the rule stands. No one does anything they don’t want to. If the rest of you don’t want to wear the collars, you don’t have to, but Chloe...” I turned to her to meet her eyes, “... if you do wear this, make it part of an outfit. Don’t make it stand out as something that doesn’t belong. I don’t mind if you want to wear it, it’s your choice. I ask you to do it that way only because you would be the only one. It would look like you were the pet of the group. We are all equal and have a voice of opinion that counts.”

Tabitha picked up one of the collars, “Actually they would go with a couple of outfits I have.” She looked up and I only nodded.

Renée was the only one worried about more than the content of the bag, “When did they bring this?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know. It was on the porch when Yvonne arrived.”

“That’s who’s in the bathroom?” Nadia asked. There was a touch of interest in her voice. I couldn’t help but smile at her.

Nodding I answered, “Yeah and she’s kind of worried about how the rest of you are going to receive her.”

That was the moment Yvonne chose to call to me from the bathroom. “Ral, I’m uh... having a problem.”

I turned and walked back to the bathroom. It was around a short corner from the area of the dining table, so she was hidden from the others. When I saw her I knew her predicament instantly. She had her bra on, but it was plainly not enough to hold her. The changes I had made to her body were drastic enough that the bra wouldn’t work even as a temporary solution.

I stepped up to her, “Go ahead and take it off. We can find something that fits more appropriately.” The look in her eyes was questioning. She couldn’t understand why her bra didn’t fit. I stroked the side of her face to help calm her. Her breathing slowed and she started unfastening her under top.

I could hear Renée approaching as she asked, “What’s the matter?”

Yvonne looked up while struggling with the hooks. Renée looked at me, “Why is she trying to put on that bra?” The others had gathered around to see Yvonne’s struggles. I reached out and Yvonne let me try. I didn’t bother with trying to unhook it properly. The hooks were small pieces of wire sewn into the garment. With enough force something would give. I pulled the catch apart with very little effort and Yvonne’s breasts spilled out to everyone’s view.

“I don’t remember her being that big in the dream,” Chloe said.

Yvonne looked at me as she remembered what I had tried to tell her in the shower. I knew she was confused as were the rest. It was time for another sharing of memories.

I pulled Yvonne to me, covering her delicates. She held onto me as I turned us so I could see the others. I held out my hands, “Everyone together.” I felt like some teenaged super hero calling the other heroes together to merge into some larger more powerful being that could vanquish evil. However, the effect of our touching and sharing of memories wasn’t far off. Even Yvonne got my memories of the changes and she understood.

Every one pulled away slowly as they processed the new memories. Yvonne was the only one who held onto me. Most of the others looked curious, except Renée. Her brow furrowed and it wasn’t her trying to figure out what happened. She turned away and went to the dining table. She sat down and pulled the computer to her. I hadn’t thought that the changes I had made to Yvonne might be reversible. I was glad Renée was with us.

After a few seconds she turned, “What did you do? I can’t find the commands; only genetic coding and those can’t be removed.”

Damn. I looked down at Yvonne. “Did you bring anything other than the outfit you were planning to wear tonight?” She nodded. “Go ahead and put that on instead. If they won’t fit...” I looked up at other girls. “Would any of you mind if she borrowed some clothes until she can get something for herself?”

“Yeah, that’s fine,” Erin replied instantly. Nadia nodded as well. With Yvonne’s new dimensions, she would need something bigger than what she already had.

I looked back at Yvonne and got a quick peck before the others led her to my bedroom. The other two caught my eyes and I whispered, “Thank you. Both of you.” Then I turned to Tabitha and Chloe and gave each a kiss and a hug. I felt their anxiety melt away. Finally I pulled away and walked over to Renée. She looked fairly mad.

“What did you do?” She asked the instant I was seated.

“I don’t know.” I reached for her hand and I could feel the tension from her just before we touched. The instant we did, I was fed her thoughts.

She was pissed.

There wasn’t another word for it. The day before, she had used the program to make herself more top heavy for my delight. She also knew that Yvonne wasn’t that top heavy when were at the video store. Now suddenly, Yvonne was even more developed to my taste but Renée had been changed back to what her body reported my preference to be.

There was a touch of jealousy. I made changes to Yvonne to make her more attractive but I didn’t make any changes to Renée. Her anger flared through me and I pulled from her, severing the contact. Our connection was still intact, but it wasn’t as strong without the skin-to-skin touching.

Her anger tipped my frustration into a similar direction. Starting off softly, “I didn’t do that on purpose. I didn’t know what was going on until way too late. I sure as hell didn’t know the changes would be permanent.”

“Getting upset with me is uncalled for because you directed me at her. And though it was only a suggestion of a game that I didn’t have to play, I did anyway. You didn’t force me. And now, with my abilities still developing, still growing, she’s been changed irrevocably.

“Don’t you get pissed at me because I made changes to her to make her more of what I want. I already know what I did. I already know that I’m the one responsible. I already know that I’m the monster that has all of you begging me for things you wouldn’t normally want. And on top of it all, I can’t do a damn thing about it!” My voice rocked through the room as I finished.

I turned in my chair so I couldn’t meet anyone’s eyes, breathing heavily from the build up of frustration that had just exploded from me.

Tabitha and Chloe were still standing over by the bathroom entry. Nadia and Erin had joined them when I started getting louder and even Yvonne was standing there, a tank top stretched across her bigger, fuller tits. Her privates covered by a red thong of the same design as the one I had removed.

Renée’s anger had dissipated. I could feel all of their eyes on me, especially Renée’s and it was too much.

I had gone too far. I had started taking my frustration out on someone who didn’t deserve it any more than she deserved to be trapped with the rest of us.

I got up and went into the kitchen to get away from all those looks. I had said things that would probably change the way they looked at me. They were forced to want me, but now it was going to be because they had to, not because they wanted to. I didn’t blame them. It was no less than I deserved after that tirade.

I knelt down, unable to stand, curling my chin into my chest and hugging my head. By the time the tears were flowing, I was balled up tight on the floor. Even with the magical ability to charm women, to make them want to be with me, I was messing it all up.

It wasn’t fair.

It just wasn’t fair.