The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 33: Hands of Molding

Yvonne still needed a shower and I still wanted her. Sure I had my doubts about being able to give her all I had to offer, but I wasn’t going to completely deny her, or me. After turning on the water and adjusting the temperature, we climbed in. Under the hot spray, we held each other and kissed again. It was short lived compared to our initial dance, but there was purpose to what we were after and standing there kissing wouldn’t get it done. Granted, I wondered if it was cleaning bodies or doing something that would require cleaning afterwards that we were supposed to be doing.

Yvonne grabbed the shampoo and began lathering up her long straight locks. As she gathered her hair on her head and worked to run the soap over all of her tresses, I grabbed my scrubby and liquid body soap. I began lathering her body up. Yvonne smiled with her eyes closed. I had told her that the shampoo was tear free and wouldn’t burn her eyes, but she just couldn’t keep them open. It was okay. It allowed me to truly take in the sight of her very well built body as I ran first the scrubby and then my hands over her flesh. The slickness of the soap and our desires for each other kept both of us keyed up. Her nipples stood out as proud as my rock hard cock.

I had scrubbed her front from her shoulders, down over her breasts, to her flat tummy and knelt as I worked on her hips and the small brown patch that pointed down to her full womanly lips. She spread her legs to let me run the scrubby over areas that would probably need it again. I washed her thighs, noticing how her slim muscles worked as she shifted from one leg to the other. Her shins glistened as the water following the lines of her body and washed away the soap I applied. Finally her feet got a scrubbing but she asked that I not touch her toes. I understood, she didn’t want to have to repaint her toe nails. I scrubbed them anyway.

“It took twenty minutes for them to dry. Why did you do that? Did you not like them? Was it the wrong color?” She had rinsed her hair and was holding the bottle of conditioner as I looked up her body, retracing my trek until I met her eyes.

“No,” I said simply. I looked back down at her feet. Feet really didn’t do it for me. I liked the intimacy they could be used for though. Granted, Erin had found a way to make me like feet. She had used hers to get me off while we ate dinner at the Olive Garden. The thought brought me back to Yvonne and her questions. I looked up again, “I’ll repaint them when we’re done.”

The look that flowed over her face was so precious. I didn’t know if she was going to lavish me with kisses or sprout tears of joy. She didn’t though, but through our link I knew just how much she wanted it.

I was still low on my knees looking up at her. I held up my finger and drew a circle in the air. She understood and turned around. I was presented a wonderful view of her slim but shapely ass. As low as I was crouched from scrubbing her feet and looking up, I could see between her legs partially. I stayed there for a second just enjoying the view, but the shower wouldn’t provide hot water all day and she was already applying generous amounts of conditioner to her hair.

I began scrubbing my way up her legs. Her calves and backs of her thighs were delicious. I could have given her a tongue bath had it not been for the soap. Still kneeling but upright, I had an eye-level view of those cheeks that begged to be touched. I touched them. Sliding the scrubby over her delicate flesh and then my hands to make sure every inch had been cleaned. She moaned and pressed to my hand as I slipped it once again over her heated furnace and the rear entrance she had used on me before. Our contact made our link stronger and I knew she wanted me to clean her out. Clean out both entrances because soon she wanted me in her like she had had me in her throat, completely.

I pressed my fingers to her and into her. She spread her legs as far apart as the tub would allow and bent over. With her hands on the same wall as the shower head, she lowered her head and the spray slid down her back and over her luscious cheeks. The soap that had kept me from applying my tongue had been rinsed away. I dropped the scrubby and rinsed my other hand. After rubbing her to ensure all the soap had been removed, I took the chance of getting sick by pressing my face to her offered posterior.

She smelled of the soap but didn’t taste of it. He flavor was the wetness of a woman in heat. It filled me with the need for her and to fill her. My cock rose from the semi-hardened state to stand out straight from me. Yvonne could have easily reached down and stroked me while I laid my tongue as deeply inside her as possible, but she held herself up. She started to raise a leg to let me have better access, but I grabbed it and held her in place. I wanted to tease her a bit. Besides, my tongue wasn’t close to the length of the solid steel meat standing between my legs. She understood and held her position.

I continued exploring her as she had me. My hands caressed her cheeks and things, feeling the wet slickness of her skin. Her breathing picked up and she occasionally cried out as I brought her closer to orgasmic bliss. Even though I wasn’t being stimulated directly, it was still a wonderful thing to know that she enjoyed my attention so thoroughly. I held her hips as still as possible as she started shaking and thrusting back on my face. My tongue couldn’t penetrate deeper, but I had something else that could.

I stood and my rod tapped her belly below her. Her head dropped to look back and see what I was doing. I continued to stroke her with my hands. Like Erin on our first night, I wanted Yvonne nice and relaxed for what was about to invade. It was going to be tight, but I also knew that I would have to hold back. The idea of pressing every solid inch into her was there and I wanted to, so badly. I rubbed my length against the smooth slick skin of her abdomen, emulating what I wished were possible. Again, that feeling of a warm liquid filled my hands. I wanted her be able to take me completely and the liquid filled her. I heard her catch her breath as the sensation passed from my hands and spread out through her. She kept both hands on the wall to help steady her self. It wasn’t enough to make her orgasm again, but it didn’t slow her down either.

I pulled back, readying myself to push into her. Her hips bucked at the feel of me touching her swollen lips and I was in. I pushed forward, feeling her tightness and how her body quivered around my organ. Then there was the sensation of togetherness from both our perspectives.

For once I understood her need to have me in her. It was weird, but wonderful. I couldn’t feel it for myself because I had the wrong equipment, but she shared it with me. She enjoyed having me in her just as much as I enjoyed being in her. Then I felt something that confused me. I felt her soft spread buttocks press to my hips. It was something that made our joining more, but it also signaled that she had taken every long thick inch of my manhood and hadn’t so much as cried out in pain. I tried feeling the tip of my cock to see if I was pressed against her inner wall, but I couldn’t tell. Yvonne knew her body better than I did, so I looked down our link feeling her body, feeling the way I filled her. It was, again weird, but I could tell that yes I was against her cervix, only it had moved with the invasion. It held and nothing hurt. Every bit of my phallus filled her to the brim and beyond, but her body had accepted it as readily as a rubber glove that stretches to allow the wearer to be completely encompassed. She encompassed me alright, and it felt good.

I pulled back, both from the link and from her expanded opening. I hadn’t withdrawn completely, but it was enough that I had to almost step back for it. I was that long. Yvonne moaned at me over her shoulder. I caught her eyes and her body was poised for me to take. “Yes, darling. Take me. Love me. Fuck me.” I didn’t have anything to hold me back anymore. Once more, she wanted it. Who was I to keep her from what she wanted?

I pulled and pushed at the same time. Pulling her hips and pushing into her, I could feel the way my length slid along her walls, pushed against her end and how her body agreed and gave in to my will. It was disturbing and wondrous at the same time, and as before the part of me that screamed and yelled to be careful was pushed to the background. My need and hers intermingled to fuel the thrusting that picked up in pace and depth. Yvonne called out to me and I pulled us together with thunderous slaps of her rounded flesh against my more chiseled pelvis. The faster and harder I drove into her the more I felt her cervix pause for my touch. It waited for me to actually push it like a spring loaded button that would retain its position until something pressed against it making it give and collapse into the assigned slot. She gave no more room than I required and she took it back just as quick as I pulled away. It would have been an interesting topic of discussion if we hadn’t been racing toward that agreeable release so many people enjoyed when with a pleasurable partner.

I howled as my release shot along my length and emptied into her nestling quaking orifice. Yvonne joined me, pressing against me as if I hadn’t pushed in deep enough. I held us upright so we wouldn’t slip and fall in the tub, but surprisingly it took no effort. I pulled back, withdrawing from her hot embrace. Once removed, I placed my cock on her back, letting the shower wash away the fluids. Yvonne reached back and rubbed me, helping to clean me. She never stood up or turned around and I was pretty certain what was coming next. Even with her third orgasm, she still craved having me in her puckered entrance. That was going to take a small miracle.

She smiled at me over her shoulder and then moved me toward her only orifice that hadn’t held me. Her last orgasm had caused those muscles to tighten up. I knew it would take some work to make the joining happen and I could feel she desired it just as she had desired to swallow me and to have me in her pussy. It was just as enjoyable to her as the others, and though I was content with everything, I couldn’t deny what she wanted. My question was, could she take me. Her anus was so much tighter than her vagina and it wasn’t going to be naturally lubricated. It wasn’t meant by design to be invaded in such a manner. When I saw the need in her eyes, I knew I would try anyway. I could see it reflected in her face.

I gripped her cheeks again. She hadn’t let go of my cock which was still full and hard. I felt her lust, felt her eagerness to have me buried in her. I let it fill me and it joined with my desire for her. I wanted this because she did, if for no other reason. I wanted her to be able to take me and not be hurt. For the third time, that warm liquid filled my hands and moved into her. It poured through us more quickly, as if the previous times had been practice or something held it back from moving so smoothly. I felt it flow through her and her puckered entrance relaxed to my hands. It opened and she knew because she pulled me to her. Her eyes begged me for every inch just as she had with her mouth. She wanted it and I wanted to give it to her. Once again we were pounding away, slipping my monstrous pole in and out of the crevice between her slim buttocks.

It was an amazing sight as my length disappeared into her back door. I held her hips and looked them over. She almost looked wrong taking something so big into such a slender body. Her hips should have been a bit wider, with more curves. Again, the warm liquid passed and again the impossible occurred. Unlike the previous occurrences, there was something to see as her hips widened gradually until they looked near perfect for both my grasp and the phallus I was applying. Yvonne didn’t say anything during the change. She only groaned and thrust back against me lost in the physical pleasure she felt for our more questionable act. I couldn’t argue with how it felt. Her body pressed and squeezed me in such different ways that I was running quickly toward unloading into her again. It distracted me from the magical sight of her widening hips.

This time I couldn’t keep us up. When all the thrashing and tremors subsided, all I could do was control our fall into the tub. I withdrew as we went down. Even though she could take me completely, it didn’t mean that her body would be able to handle angles that could push me toward her hips or other organs. It meant practicing a certain level of control until I could find some way of allowing us to enjoy other positions that wouldn’t compromise her body, or anyone else’s either.

We sat there, Yvonne leaning back against me. She reached up and locked her hands behind my neck and used them to pull her upturned lips to mine. Her kiss didn’t have the same inferno as she had shown only a few minutes ago. She was well and truly sated. At first I was afraid to touch her. I had realized that all the things I wanted of her, wanted her to be able to do, became reality. The warm liquid had passed from me to her to make the changes. I wasn’t sure if it was purely my desire to change her body or just anything at all. I was pretty sure it was her body, because everything I had wanted only had to do with the need of her body to conform to me so we could do all the things we wanted to, in the ways we wanted to.

“Hold me, darling. I’m yours to hold and I want to feel your hands on me.” She said a bit breathy. She didn’t seem to have noticed the changes. If she did, she was either accepting them or didn’t care.

I reached up and placed my hands on her flat tummy, a nice sexually neutral location. Granted, her shoulder or elbow would have been better, but we weren’t in a good position for it.

“Silly, I want to feel you cup me, fondle me. You made me cum just by sucking on my tits and it was grand.” She pulled my arms up, cupping herself with my hands. I held her. At first, I had detached myself so I would try and want anything. I didn’t have the right to make those changes to her. I didn’t want to hurt her during sex and those changes were necessary so she could get what my charm forced her to desire, but other changes were too much. She already had an incredible body, she didn’t need the wider hips I gave her, but they did look better. Even from the angle we were sitting. I was looking down her slick skin and seeing the way they splayed and tapered down her thighs. Even that sight was giving me enough reason to start inflating again.

Yvonne noticed but I was at the small of her back. She wiggled nonetheless and caused me to harden. She smiled up at me and kissed my cheek. “Squeeze me darling. Play with me. Show me how much you want me.”

I thought I had already shown her that, but like the others she had a thirst that would never be completely quenched. If I wasn’t careful there might come a day that I found myself tied to a bed and each of them taking turns riding me to orgasm after endless orgasm. My stupendous cock never deflating because as each drenched pussy pulled off, another would replace it and ride me to the inevitable. The thought had some merit but a certain level of fear to it. I could see each of my girls, bouncing, grinding, rolling their hips, rocking and simply squeezing while they didn’t outwardly move. All of them knew I liked it as much as they did and none of them stopped even when I asked them too. I noticed the way their breasts bounced, how they would lift them to lick and suck, teasing me to make me even more enamored to their wiles and give them the fluids they wanted. Then they started moving in, circling me, and pressing one engorged nipple after another into my watering mouth. Big breasts, full breasts, breasts covered with my saliva, breasts filling my vision, surrounding my cock, stroking me to another orgasm, filling my hands to be squeezed and played with. I couldn’t resist them. They wanted me to enjoy their bodies and all of them knew that I really liked their tits. They had figured out that even though I enjoyed every inch of their writhing lust-filled bodies, it would always be their tits, their big full round shapely tits that I looked at and sought first. Those mounds of womanhood were so big, so full. They bounced as they walked, swayed as they enjoyed my cock thrusting into them, molded to my touch and filled my mouth with the flavor of their body, their lust.

I felt the warm liquid again. I wanted to hold those large breasts, to play with them and make the nipples rise, to stand. Seeing them stretch a simple shirt so that it begged for release. I wanted to feel those nipples against my tongue and fight to surround them with my lips so I could draw them into my mouth and suck on them. The warm liquid understood my desires and passed into Yvonne. I was fondling her bosom as I had my horrible thought-turned-desire. It started as a fear of what the girls might do to me if they felt they weren’t getting enough attention and ended with me holding Yvonne’s much bigger, much rounder, much more delectable breasts. They had easily fit within my hands before but now they spilled across her chest and even my large hands had difficulty holding one breast each.

I didn’t have time to really enjoy what Yvonne had been molded into. The shower shifted quickly from the near hot comfort we were enjoying to almost freezing. Both of use jumped up on rested legs and shut off the water in record time.

Yvonne turned around laughing at our antics in the water. However, what I saw wasn’t the playfulness of her eyes but the full round shape of her breasts. Her nipples were still the same shape as before but they were much, much bigger. Her areola had been perfectly round and about golf ball sized, but now they were more, bigger around than a tin can though they retained their perfect circular shape. The rest of her breast shape was still retained along with her pliability, but her size was so much more. She may have been about a C-cup previously but standing before me, she would never fit such a bra.

Yvonne noticed my gaze and hefted herself. I looked up but this time I wasn’t innocent. I had been staring openly at her bare breasts as if it had been the first time seeing them. Her smile bordered on mischievous as my eyes found hers, but it faltered when she saw that I wasn’t enamored.

She looked down at her chest and back up to me. The movement suggested that she didn’t see the change. I knew that I had wrought the change, but it was more. She hadn’t been given just bigger breasts, but the change also affected her mentally.

“Yvonne. You do know that your breasts were not that big when we stepped into the shower, right?” I asked calmly.

“??? (No), I have always been well endowed.”