The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 30: Phones

Erin picked up the phone and answered in the bedroom. While she took care of the call, I turned to the other three. “Alright, we’ve got a bit of time. Do any of you have any errands to run?” Nadia and Chloe did, but not Renée. “Go ahead and take care of what you need to.” I said to both. “Did you pack any thing for a night out, an evening gown or dress?” I asked Nadia. She just shook her head. “Go back by your place and pick something up. If you need you makeup kit or anything else, bring it too.” I turned to Chloe, “You do the same. Something elegant and all the tools you need to go with it.” I gave each of them a kiss and saw them out. About then, Erin came storming out of the bedroom.

“That bastard!”

I could only guess on one person deserving the feeling she put into that statement. “Is Mike still trying to get you away from me?”

“He was trying to find out where I was so he could pick me up while a repo-truck takes my car back to the dealers.”

I nodded my head, “You’re right. He’s a bastard.” I didn’t have to ask if she told him where we were. I didn’t want him knowing where I lived and Erin needed someplace he didn’t know to escape his constant harassment. I looked at the phone she clutched in her hand. “Can you look up who called previously on your phone?”

She looked at me, the heat of arguing with Mike dissipating. “Yeah, why?”

“Someone called and gave me a message. I think it was Whisper.”

Renée stepped up next to me. “Whisper?”

Glancing her way, I nodded. Erin started looking up previous calls. I explained, “Whoever it was told me that I wouldn’t find what I was looking for in time. When I asked if it was Whisper, they hung up.”

“Whoever it was, it didn’t even register as unknown name, unknown number. I don’t show any calls since last night and Mike just now.” Erin flipped the phone closed and looked up, “You think he means the program or our other missing member?”

I liked the way she put that, like we were a club or something. “I don’t know. He could have meant either, but at the time I was working on trying to find an immunity for us against the program. I wasn’t even thinking about the dream or the distinct feeling that someone was missing.” I turned to Renée, “It was like yesterday on the food court. He commented on what had me worried at the moment. I didn’t say anything to him. It was like he was reading my mind. I think he meant the program.” Renée had said that he would offer advice by leaving messages and sending e-mails anonymously. I was very sure it was him.

Erin’s phone rang again. She looked at it to see the caller ID. “It’s him again.” She looked like she could have strangled him my merely by crushing the phone.

I held out my hand. She looked at me and I winked. Before I could say anything, I heard him talking to someone. I didn’t hear a name, but it was defiantly female. Finally, he realized the phone wasn’t ringing.

“Hello? Erin?”

“No. Not Erin.”

“Put Erin on please. I need to speak with her.”

“No. You don’t.”

I let him start to say something else just to interrupt him. With all my frustrations, I was looking for a fight. “Mike, you have nothing to offer her. You do not own her and you will stop calling her. The car will be returned to the dealer so that she can get something worthwhile and as of tomorrow morning, this phone will no longer be in service. If I find out that you are still trying to get in contact with her, or so much as hear your voice, you will deeply regret having ever known what I look like, because I will make sure it is the last thing you ever see. Got me?” My tone had risen gradually through the brief tirade. I had stepped away from Erin and Renée so they could not touch me, could not calm me.

“Who the hell do you think you are?” He asked. He had the guts to continue pushing the issue. So could I.

“I am hers. I am that which you could never be. I am also someone to not upset. I will find out from Erin if there is anything else with your name attached. If there is, it will be either going back to the service from which it came or in a dumpster. I don’t care which. Find yourself someone else to harass and leave off.”

I wanted him to say something more, but the line disconnected.

I closed the phone gently and handed it back to Erin. “Call the phone service. See to it that this phone is disconnected. We’ll get you another with a different phone number and a different company. I don’t want him having any way to find you.”

Erin took the phone, but also grabbed for my hand. She held on and I let her. She was worried. I could feel it.

“I’m not going to do anything stupid. I’m just frustrated and... and...” Her touch was calming me, taking away the anger and replacing it with the softer concern of a friend. “I’m sorry.”

She stepped up to me. She didn’t try groping or any of the girls’ usual tactics. She just hugged me. “You’re worried and scared.” She looked into my eyes, “And you’re trying to find a way to let it out.”

“There has to be a better way.” It was all I could think to say. I could feel the thought coming from Renée. The tension did need letting loose, but I didn’t want to hear it. I held up my hand to ask for silence.

I let Erin hold me for another moment when another phone rang. This time, it was Renée’s. She went to my bedroom to answer it. She didn’t bother looking at the caller ID; she just left with it in hand. I couldn’t blame her.

I pulled Erin to me and hugged her back. She molded against me and I didn’t complain, become embarrassed, or get excited. I think it was a first. All that volatile energy had drained me of all other emotions too. I should have guessed that I would have to be angry to keep from having the other problems. Slowly, gently, we started moving. At first it was just a sway, and then our feet actually stepped to the side. I didn’t hear music, but I was moving to something. Maybe it was the moment and flow of emotions. Maybe it was just the near silence. Whatever it was, it was nice.

I don’t know how long Erin and I held each other and danced to the silent music, but looking up to see Renée smiling brought it to an end. It may have started slow and gradual, but it stopped suddenly.

“What?” I asked her.

She shook her head. It was a gentle movement that meant “never mind.”

Erin turned to see Renée. They exchanged a look that had nothing to do with the connections. I was glad for it. We could still have something that was just us and still share in ways only certain others could understand. It was something normal in the bizarre play that had become my life. No, our lives.

She wouldn’t tell me what she was smiling about, that was okay. “Who called?”

“It was Jeri. She was curious if you and I wanted to get together tonight.” Her smile shifted from whatever had made her actually happy a moment ago to the mischievousness that she wore more often. Jeri wanted us, or maybe me, but she had included Renée in the idea. Maybe she had been like Nadia? I might find out, but it wasn’t the right time for long discussions of her sexual preferences and why.

“Let her know she’s welcome to come over any time, and that you and I and several friends are going out together.” I told her in response.

Renée nodded and passed on the message. If Jeri was interested in Renée, then she may be surprised at the other choices she would be presented with while hanging around me. It seemed as if all my girls were like that, interested in each other and I was almost completely sure that my charm had everything to do with it.

Erin looked up at me, “So all of us are going?” She was worried, I could feel it.

“Well, there are two choices. I go and leave all of you behind so they cannot get to any of you, or all of us go and stay together no matter what.” I answered.

She nodded, “Then all of us go. Like we said this morning, you’re not going alone.”

I had accepted that earlier, but I still wasn’t sure it was the right thing to do. Maybe there was a different plan. I couldn’t think of it at the moment, but I was sure something else could be worked out.

“Since we’re all going, shouldn’t you call Linda and Li?” She asked.

I nodded. “I also need to call Yvonne.”

She tilted her head slightly, “Who’s Yvonne?”

I gave a brief explanation of what had happened at the mall and how Yvonne was my only real test to find out how far my charm would get me. Like with all the others, I could feel her and had a good sense of where she was. She was currently at home and seemed somewhat depressed.

Renée came from the bedroom, “She’ll be over in a couple of hours. She’s currently at work.”

I nodded and went back to the couch. Erin moved with me and Renée joined us. When we were seated and each of them were nestled up to me I said, “I need to call the others, to have everyone meet here before we go to this meeting.”

Renée looked somewhat puzzled and shocked. “Why are we going? We don’t even know who they are.”

“And they know where I live. I wouldn’t be surprised if they either knew how to use the program to locate people or just simply had someone follow us, but they have Intel and we don’t. They have the advantage.”

Renée put her hand on mine. “We can leave town; go somewhere outside of their range of control.”

“I like the way you think, but what about those we seem to be missing? If we skip town, I’m not leaving anyone behind.”

She nodded with a heavy sigh. She understood that our group was missing one or possibly more. We had to find them. What I couldn’t understand was if I inherited this gift from my parents, how did the gift know that there were missing members? Did my father have a harem of his own? Or my Mother with a reverse harem? Maybe they were part of a group with a specific number and we were trying to match it? I couldn’t understand, much less answer any of those questions. Hopefully, the answers would come to me, to us. Renée handed me her phone and I retrieved Yvonne’s number. She answered on the third ring.

“Hello?” She didn’t know the number calling her.

“Yvonne, it’s Ral. We met yesterday at the video store. You joined me in the viewing booth... for a quickie.” Hopefully she would remember the term. I couldn’t seem to show her the memories. Maybe it required touch.

“Ral! I didn’t know if you would call me.” She sounded as relieved as I felt just from hearing her accented voice.

“I couldn’t forget you. Do you have any plans for today, tonight?” I asked.

“No,” She answered instantly. “I can come over if you’d like.”

“I would like that. Bring something nice to wear, we’re going out tonight. Bring whatever you need to make it work, okay?” It disturbed me how I pretty much made it an order. I didn’t ask if she wanted to go out, but then again with the plans we were already working on, it wasn’t a choice. I hated myself from taking away that one option.

“Okay!” With Renée’s help, I gave her directions. “I’ll be there soon. I’m leaving right now. Bye.” Her departing word was breathy, like she couldn’t believe what was happening. When the line disconnected, I shook my head. Renée and seemingly all her friends were already involved in our little circle. Yvonne was not one of Renée’s known acquaintances. It could be more of a shock to her when she finds out what’s going on than anyone else. She wouldn’t have any friends to comfort her or talk to. Considering how strong her accent was, I wondered how long she had been in the country and if she had made any real friends. Maybe, if nothing else, we could help her with that. Something told me that she was changed by my charm just like all the others and would take it with a grain of salt, but then again, she may be more resistant. Then I recalled how she was so excited about hearing from me. Even if she didn’t curl up with any of the girls, she would probably accept the group as long as she got to be with me. It just wasn’t fair. It wasn’t fair to her and it sure wasn’t fair to any of my other girls.

I looked at Renée, “Do you know Linda’s and Li’s phone numbers?”

She nodded. I called Linda first.

“Toni and Guy’s this is Sandra.” The voice on the other end of the line was nice, but I couldn’t be distracted.

“Can I speak with Linda please?” I asked.

I could hear her put the phone down. A moment later Linda’s voice came over the line, “This is Linda.” Very professional.

“Linda, its Ral.”

There was a slight pause in her answer, like she had looked around to make sure no one was near and she even moved to a corner to be out of the way, “Hey stud.” Her voice had slipped to the seductive play her and her sister used the night before.

“When does your shift end?”

“Mmm, at four-thirty. I can be there before five.” She already had sex on the brain.

All I could do was shake my head and grin. I could feel myself getting ready for the possibility. “That’s good to know, but we’re going out tonight. Bring something stylish, but nothing suggestive. Where we’re going, we don’t want anyone else to get any ideas.”

I could almost hear her grinning, “Okay.”

“Be here at five.” Again, I was giving orders. After tonight, I had to find a way to make arrangements that didn’t sound like they were one way or not at all.

“I’ll be there stud,” She answered and then hung up.

Renée gave me Li’s number and the conversation was eerily similar. I handed the phone back to Renée. “Everyone will be here. Now If I can find a way to protect us from the influences of the program, then we might get back here in one piece.” I looked up to meet her eyes and then over to Erin’s. Something there held my gaze. Then my eyes drifted down to her rising and falling chest. The flower stretched across her breasts became the center of my vision. Erin’s nipples rose. She liked having me look at her, but I wasn’t sure we had enough time for any frolicking. I forced my eyes down to see the cream colored denim shorts she wore. “Do you have something you can wear for tonight? Something like the dress you wore for our dinner?”

She nodded, “But its back at my place.” When I looked up she was giving me lovely seductive eyes.

I couldn’t help myself. I turned toward her and pulled her to me. One of my hands slipped up under the shirt to cup her full heated tit. She kissed me with lots of tongue and when we pulled up for air I said, “We’ll have find some time for just the two of us.”

“When?” She asked, breathy.

“I’ll make time, just not... right this second.”

“Why not right this second?”

I could feel her hand creeping up my thigh. I grabbed it, “Because I want you to go get that outfit. I’ll send Renée with you so if Mike shows up, you won’t be alone.” She pouted and I sucked on the protruding lip. “Go. Please.”

She nodded and stood up reluctantly.

I turned to Renée and opened my mouth to speak. She put a finger to my lips and then replaced it with her lips and tongue. When she was finished cleaning my tonsils, she pulled back. “I’ll be glad to go. I don’t want that asshole laying a hand on her.” I was a touch shocked. She may have detested the guy before, but now she was downright vicious.

“If there’s a confrontation, I don’t want either of you hurt. Just leave. Okay?” I searched Renée’s eyes.

She nodded, “Okay.” She got up and I watched her move.

The material of her t-shirt complained from the stress her breasts applied, but I didn’t. I wondered if she bought one that was intentionally too small because if she moved just right, the shirt would rise and show more than just her shape.

The tatters of denim thread hanging around the edges of her shorts helped to draw one’s eyes to her legs. It was just as effective as her shirt was for her tits.

When I looked up, Renée was smiling. “Should I bring my dress and make up too?” She knew what the plan was, but she seemed to hint at more than just a bunch of girls getting ready for a night on the town. Her smile gave it away. She may have found more one-on-one time with me than any of the others, but she still loved playing games. She knew how much her body drove me nuts and it wasn’t just our connection but her ability to shift to what I most wanted from her. As for her body, I considered it perfect. She didn’t need anything altered, but apparently there had been alterations and she didn’t bother hiding what she had.

I pointed at the door with my thumb. They could have drug me off to the bedroom and just had their ways with me. I wouldn’t have fought, but if I didn’t get them on their way, I may have been the one instigating the activities. They left, both flashing me smiles that would melt a guys ego real fast.

I sat in the quiet for the few minutes I had. I wondered if I really wanted a cure for my charm and growth. Was it really as bad as I had been harping about?

Before I met Renée I hadn’t had the confidence to chat up a girl, much less get a date or for that matter, sex. Now I was surrounded by it. I didn’t even have to hint at it and I could have any number of my girls crawling all over me.

That was the real problem though, wasn’t it? They wanted me because of my charm and the connection we forged when we had sex. None of them were thinking clearly. All of them were being coerced very thoroughly by the program through me to want something they normally wouldn’t have agreed to. It was wrong.

So why didn’t I feel guilty about it?