The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 29: Possible Complications

Renée returned to the living room. Erin had pulled her shirt back on, but Chloe didn’t want to put the messy white shirt back on. Erin took it to the kitchen to soak it so it wouldn’t stain. I pulled a shirt from my closet for Chloe and she smiled gently as she put it on, minus her bra. She pulled on her skirt and that was it.

Chloe walked with me into the living room. Renée sat on the love seat with her legs crossed and that mischievous smile in place. Erin returned from the kitchen and sat next to Renée. Chloe and I took up part of the couch.

“So,” Erin said, looking over to Renée, “did you really believe that Ral and I would end up together?” She wasn’t upset; at least it didn’t feel like it.

Renée just shrugged, “I thought you might.”

“She spent most of the day after we met trying to convince me of it,” I offered. Erin looked at me and then both of us looked at Renée.

She just looked up like the ceiling was suddenly the most interesting thing to study. If she was trying to avoid the question of why she adjusted Erin then she was going to have to do better.

“Why did you only adjust me for oral sex? Didn’t you think we’d do anything else?” Erin asked. With Renée looking away, she adopted a sideways smile.

“I... I didn’t know... If ya’ll did that but that was all, then okay. But I couldn’t have known what else you would do.” She continued to study the ceiling, trying to avoid our eyes.

“Why not adjust her in other areas? Just prep her for any possibility?” I asked. It was a game, because neither Erin nor I were upset.

Renée fought an internal struggle. Then she took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. She looked down at Erin. “I didn’t know if you would want to go all the way on a first date.”

Erin patted Renée’s hand. “Its okay.” She looked over at me. “At first, I didn’t think I would even do anything after dinner. I just couldn’t help myself.”

I looked away. It was my Charm, in its early stage, which had brought them to me. I had behaved myself that night and allowed Erin to respond to me how she wanted. I didn’t try to entice her or make her mine, it just happened. I didn’t even know about my Charm at that point. How was I to know?

Chloe looked up, “What’s wrong?” She could probably feel my slight depression.

“I didn’t mean for this to happen,” was all I said.

Chloe gripped my hand, “Well, I’m glad it did.” She was being honest about what she said and it did make me feel better to know that she wasn’t resentful. However, it might have been my Charm that kept her from being resentful.

Erin slipped from the loveseat and put her hand on my knee. “Ral. Renée told me about your past. I’ve seen your memories. I know how you feel about all of this. Don’t do this to yourself. Yes, your charm is keeping us from fighting and even helping us to enjoy each other. I know you don’t have any control over it, over our bonds or what’s happening. You’re caught up in this just like the rest of us. So cheer up...” Her last statement brought my eyes up to meet hers, “or else, we’re going to cheer you up.” She rubbed my thigh, pushing up under my shorts. Her touch was enough to get a rise out of me. It wouldn’t actually cheer me up, but I would forget my depression for a while.

I shook my head, “You don’t have to do that.” She stopped her advance, but didn’t pull away. She liked the contact as much as I did. Her nipples were hard under her flower shirt and I knew that she was wet. Just thinking about all her responses had me pumping up for the possibility.

A quick shiver and the depression wiped away. “Okay, okay,” I said pulling Erin’s hand from under my shorts. “I’ll try not to let myself get down about this, but you’ve got to admit, it’s still wrong.”

She pulled away and sat back on the loveseat. “What’s wrong?”

“Me having all of you and none of you wanting anyone else,” I said.

“He means us not wanting other guys,” Renée said sideways to Erin. “I’m sure it’s another effect of our binding, as you call it, but do you really want us looking for another guy to sleep with?”

Erin and Chloe weren’t surprised by my response, shaking my head no.

Erin grinned. “Well, at least one of us has retained something normal.”

I looked up. “What?”

“You’d actually be jealous of another guy being with one of us, wouldn’t you?”

I nodded, “Just the idea burns me up.”

“That just means you care,” Chloe said.

“Yeah, but none of you are jealous of me being with the others. Jeese, normally all of you would have dropped me like yesterday’s news otherwise.”

Chloe looked down as had Erin. Renée didn’t say anything, but she didn’t look away either.

“He’s right,” Chloe said finally. She looked up to Renée. They had just made up over a long misunderstanding between them over another guy. Jealousy had reared its jaded head and kept them away from each other until I pointed out that it wasn’t their fault. Chloe reached out and took Renée’s hand. Renée looked over to Erin, who smiled. She understood what had happened, even though she didn’t know the details. She hadn’t suffered from that particular emotion, but she knew it would also be a possibility for her too.

We all understood the implications of how our binding made us accept and enjoy what we would not normally. I even understood, as Erin pointed out, that it wasn’t really my fault even though it was my genetic gifts that forced us all to agree to those... rules. Following those rules would make all of us act in many ways like a loving family. Yeah, a family whose members enjoy passionate nights and days with each other.

We sat in silence for a moment, each of us contemplating what those realizations meant for each of us. That’s when another member of our family finally exited the bathroom. Nadia stepped out dressed in the most brisk outfit I’d seen her in yet. She wore a light beige top that was skin tight. It hugged her frame wonderfully and had the added effect of making her breasts look so much bigger. It was stitched to cup each mound and allow them to project from her as much as possible without help. The dip of those cups focused on the view of her cleavage and the thin straps only helped to frame her tits that much more. I could tell from the protrusion of her nipples alone that she didn’t have anything between her skin and that top. Her skirt was of the same material and color. It too hugged her body as if afraid of falling off. At about mid-hip though the skirt was pleated and bounced with her movement. I wondered briefly if she had on panties to match, but I didn’t ask. If she wore it to light up my eyes and offer me what she had, it worked. Granted we just had some of the most involved and greatest level of sex, but the combination of her outfit, the way she walked, and how she looked at me was just short of devastating. I was glad I didn’t have a heart condition.

For all my efforts to stop staring, I just couldn’t. She held my complete attention. I watched her approach, stop in front of me and bend over, showing off her pale globes as only an endowed woman knows. I swallowed hard and she finally put her eyes level with mine. “You can close your mouth now.”

I sat back blinking and looked around. I didn’t know what all the laughing was about at first, but then it finally dawned on me. All I could do was hide my face with my hands. I was burning heavily with embarrassment.

Nadia sat next to me, rubbing my back because I had bent over to hide my head. Her touch helped. I didn’t think she knew how much the outfit was going to affect me, but then again, it could have been our merging earlier. I felt so much closer to her.

When I felt better, I sat up and looked around. Laughter still edged everyone’s eyes, but they were all quiet. I knew they didn’t mean any harm and I even smiled at the silliness of the situation. I must have looked like an idiot and I wasn’t sure I wouldn’t have laughed about it too. I couldn’t be upset with them if I did it myself.

Nadia took my hand and gave me a kiss. I could feel the edge of something. It was like a bubble. Like if we pressed together hard enough, we would merge again. It was nice to know it wouldn’t take much, but I wondered what use it could be. It seemed like such a useless ability. Granted, it had allowed us to share a passionate encounter in a way far beyond anyone could claim. I wondered if my parents had shared something like that. Somehow, that thought only made me realize one other thing. Nadia and I had just, once again, had unprotected sex.

The look on my face must have been dire, because all the girls started asking what was wrong. I didn’t answer. I just got up, retrieved the laptop and resumed my seat between Nadia and Chloe. All of them stopped asking when they realized I wasn’t going to answer. Chloe gave a blow by blow as I very efficiently started pulling up screens.

“He’s in Master PC... opening his profile. That’s a long password. He’s searching the command box... now he’s clicking on his picture, on his balls... sperm count... He clicked on zero. Now he’s sending the command.”

“Why did you do that?” Renée asked.

I looked her right in the eyes. “You and I are like we are because our parents didn’t take precautions. If I essentially turn off my seed then none of you can get pregnant and this cycle will end. At least for my line it will.”

“You don’t know that for certain. You don’t even who your parents were. How do you know your changes, your charm would be passed on?” Renée asked. She wasn’t mad, but for me to make the accusation had hurt her. She knew her parents and loved them. It was very wrong of me to say what I did.

“You’re right. I’m... I’m so sorry Renée.” I could feel a burning sensation around my eyes. So much of my life had been so bitter. I didn’t want to pass on my problems to my children. It was wrong.

Everyone was quiet for a moment. Then Erin asked, “Don’t you want to have kids? I mean obviously not today, but eventually?”

I gave that some thought. “Eventually... Maybe... In another year or two, or for that matter after I’m finished with college. I guess what scares me, is having a child that’s... that’s...”

Nadia asked quietly, “Like you?”

I nodded. “A freak like me,” is what I really wanted to say, but that would be cruel to a child that hadn’t even been conceived yet. Unless... another burning thought flooded me. I needed to know if any of the women I had slept with had become pregnant because of me and my... curse.

I started pulling up Nadia’s file, but when she saw it, she guessed really quickly what I was looking for. She reached out and pulled the top down. She didn’t slam it on my hands, but she closed it enough for me to stop. I looked at her.

“Ral, don’t do this. Please.” She said quietly. I continued looking into her eyes. I wasn’t mad at her. I was upset with myself. “If I am... I don’t want to know like this.” She looked at the laptop and then back at me. “I want to wait, like anyone else.”

Surprisingly, my voice was steady, “And if you are?”

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She was mulling it over. I could feel the conflict in her. She wanted to finish school and it would be difficult while pregnant, but she liked the idea of having my child. Not just anyone’s child, I realized, but mine.

She looked into my eyes and I could feel that bubble. All I had to do was push just a bit and I could slip in. I could share the emotions, feel her desires, and understand her maternal instincts. It was all a breath away, but I pulled back. I wanted her. I wanted to eventually have children and I accepted that fact too. It was just that the timing of the possibility made it more difficult to accept. Finally, I relented. “Okay. You’re right. You shouldn’t have to find out like this. And it was wrong of me to try and take it away from you because I probably would have. If you’re carrying my child, then it’s our decision, not just mine.” I looked up into her eyes. I knew. I knew that if she was pregnant, she would keep the baby and I would be a father.

It was also the most absolute possibility. Of all of them, Nadia was the most likely to get pregnant with me as the father. Chloe would have taken precautions because of how her body demanded sex. Renée had changed herself with Master PC so she couldn’t get pregnant. Erin was on the pill because her and Mike had decided to wait it out. Of course, they weren’t together any more, but that didn’t make her stop taking it. She was certain to find someone new and she wanted to finish college first.

I thought about the others. Tabitha liked sex too. She had been taking crap from Tom so she had probably ensured she didn’t end up with more bad news from him. Jeri worked in a store that pretty much sold sex. She also wore the merchandise. If she hadn’t taken precautions, I would have been surprised. Linda and Li admitted that they liked taking on guys together. They were more than likely safe. Yvonne and I had only the short encounter, but I didn’t go off in her that way. She took it in the back door and even then she put a condom on me. I was fairly certain she wouldn’t be pregnant from that encounter.

All in all, that left Nadia. She had led a lesbian life and hadn’t so much as looked at a guy much less let one touch her in such a way. That was until she met me. I couldn’t even take the credit for bringing her around to wanting men. It was my charm that did it. Other than Erin, Nadia had gotten closer to me at the restaurant than anyone else and she was hooked from that moment on. It was possible my charm had affected others, but I was so nervous about dinner with Erin and the way Nadia was acting to even look around to notice.

I had apparently been lost to thought because Renée was kneeling on the floor taking my hand when I looked up. Her touch was so welcome, just like all the others. “I know you’ve suffered at the hands of your adopted parents, Ral. But they’re not here now. We are.” She looked around at the others and they were nodding. She continued when she looked back at me, “We’re you’re family now, and we will take care of each other. We said we would take care of you if you took care of us and that wasn’t just meaning home décor and clothing. All of this could be wiped out in a storm and as long as we have each other, we’ll make it through.”

I rubbed my thumb along the back of her hand. She squeezed mine. Even though my charm had forced us together, it also made us a family.

She got up on her knees and pulled me in for a soft kiss, and then knelt down again. “There is one problem with this though.”

“Not another one.” I mumbled.

“Well, don’t you think that eventually you will want children?”

I had already decided on that, “Yeah, eventually.”

She looked at the others and then back to me, “And don’t you think we’ll want children?” I just nodded. I had already figured that out too. “Then eventually, you’re going to have to correct that sperm count. Because, if I reverse my change so that I can have children. I’m not going out looking for a father. I already know who I want.” She was rubbing circles around my knuckles again. I could see Erin nodding in the back ground. Nadia had pressed herself into my arm and nodded with her chin on my shoulder. Chloe, however, was very still. Her libido burned with the need to be satisfied a lot. She was a nympho in the classic definition of the word, but it was because her body wanted it, not because she thought she had to.

I let go of Renée’s hand and took Chloe’s. A moment ago, I was the one needing the emotional bulldozer, now that pile had shifted and she was having her own conflict. She looked up at me once she had a good grip on my hand. “I’ve done so much to make sure I don’t get pregnant. I knew that I... I...”

“Your body wants the sex, but you don’t know if you could carry full term because of it.” I said quietly. I wasn’t entirely sure how I knew, but it helped her.

“I was my Mom’s first pregnancy. After I was born she just kept getting pregnant, but she continued having miscarriages. I never understood, but as I got older and learned what sex was, I realized that she and dad just couldn’t keep their hands off of each other. I think she kept on even though doctors had told her that she shouldn’t. She just never seemed satisfied.”

I looked at Renée, “Did you ever pull up her file?”

Her eyes grew and she shook her head. No one stopped me as I opened the laptop and pulled up Chloe. However, unlike me and Renée, she didn’t have any of the weird code in the command box. “She’s not a child of the program.”

I looked back at Chloe, “I could probably use this to find out what’s going on, if you’ll let me. I’m leaving this entirely up to you, no pressure one way or another. I’ll offer suggestions should you want to, but again, they’re suggestions. Do with them what you will.”

She squirmed in her seat, eyes cast down. She knew what I was offering but what would be the cost? She looked to Erin and Renée and finally back to me. “No. No, just leave it alone for now. If I find out I’m pregnant we will definitely talk, but for now leave it alone.”

“Well, then that only leaves one thing that I have to do for each of you.” I clicked on Chloe’s picture and then properties. I added a password. It was a statement of what I thought of her, something unique and very much Chloe.

“What’s my password?” She asked me. I just shook my head.

“I’m not going to give any of you your own password.”

“Then how are we supposed to make changes to ourselves if we want to?” Renée asked. I knew she would.

“This is going to be a round-robin buddy system. Each of you will be told a password for someone else, but not who. None of you will know who has your password. Currently I’ll be the only one to know them all, but I’m going to build in a fail safe to myself such that if something... bad happens to me. All of you will know who you hold passwords for.”

“Why don’t we get our own passwords?” Erin asked. She too moved to the floor in front of me.

“I’m trying to keep all of you safe. The scenario I’m working with is the worst case, but very possible. If one of you is taken, and the kidnapper tries to use Master PC on you, he or she won’t have the password for you. Even if they find a way to coerce the password you know out of you, it will still be the wrong one. They would have to either catch me or all of you to get what they want.”

“And what if they take you?” Nadia asked.

“If I’m captured, I’m going to be set to literally forget all of you and most especially the passwords. That way, they can’t use any of you against me and I couldn’t give up the passwords even if they found a way to.”

“Have you actually figured out how to do this?” Renée asked.

I looked at each of them and then back at the computer. “No.”

“It sounds like a good plan, but do you have to forget us?” Erin asked.

“I’m too emotionally attached. If I even thought that someone was hurting one of you to force me to do or say something, then they would get what they wanted.”

“Ral, you couldn’t stand to watch a stranger be tortured either... could you?” Renée asked.

I had to think about that for a minute. Could I stand by while someone I didn’t know was hurt only because I wouldn’t do or say something? I didn’t think so. I just shook my head.

“I didn’t think so. Besides, you damn well better remember us, because if you find a way out and we’re stuck in there...” She didn’t have to finish.

“No, you’re right. If I’m captured, chances are so will some or all of you. No, if I’m taken, I’ll need to remember you. I don’t think I could live with myself if I had a chance to get you out, regardless of how slim, and didn’t take it.”

All of us had been quiet, contemplating those horrendous possibilities when a cell phone rang. Even muffled and from my bedroom, it sounded shrill. It was Erin’s phone again. Whoever it was, they were going to have to wait a second as we all climbed down from the ceiling.