The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 24: Twin Team

I no more than handed Tabitha and Nadia their drinks and there was a knock at the door.

Renée turned and looked out the window. “Linda and Li are here!”

I answered the door. “Great! You made it.”

Linda smiled up at me. “Ral, this is my sister Li.” Linda was still wearing the clothes she had on from work and I looked over at her sister.

Li was wearing a white button up, sleeveless shirt. The top buttons were open, exposing just enough cleavage to tease. Her black skirt was nondescript but hugged her hips. Below the length of black cloth her tanned legs were unadorned and her dainty feet wore black shoes. They were a cross between dress and comfort. Other than the difference in clothes, both girls were identical down to their button noses. Linda introduced us and I stood back to welcome them in. Li’s hand shake was light, but electric.

“Hello, Li. Welcome to my humble abode.”

Li’s smile was just as stimulating as her sisters. “Hello.”

The twins followed me in. Conversations ensued and I got to talk to Li. “Well your sister works as a beautician, what do you do?”

“I’m the manager of a commercial art studio. My office is near the mall.” Her brown eyes looked big against in the frame of her straight dark brown hair.

“Really, what kind of art?” I asked. Being a bit of an artist myself, I was curious what it might take to land a career using my talent.

“Usually just company logos or magazine articles, but sometimes we get to do something,” she looked down taking in my entire appearance. After coming back up within a couple of seconds Li finished, “fun.”

I was pretty certain what the look was all about, and as I stood there meeting her gaze I began to notice little things. I noticed how wonderfully her eyes were shaped, the way the bridge of her nose was curved and how her moist lips glistened with the ambient light of the room. My growing excitement quickly doused my gaze. The day may have been moving slowly, but it hadn’t lost any intensity. I’d gotten that familiar feeling of attraction and decided to just excuse myself before things got out of hand.

Hiding was something I used to do whenever something happened at home or school, and an old habit like that wasn’t going to die easily. Stepping into the bathroom and closing the door was hiding.

I splashed a little cold water in my face and looked at myself in the mirror. For some reason, I was feeling embarrassed. Linda and Li were the only ones there that hadn’t seen me in that state and for some reason it made me anxious.

I just had to relax and enjoy their company. My affect on them would most likely wear off once they left, so all I had to do was hold out until they were gone. Giving myself another minute to compose myself, I felt composed and ready. Then I flushed the toilet even though I didn’t use it because why else would I have excused myself to the bathroom?

I opened the door and Linda was standing there. If it weren’t for the different clothes, I wouldn’t know which twin I was looking at. I stepped aside to let her in, thinking she needed the facilities, but she pushed me back into the room. I backed up and watched as she closed the door behind her. I didn’t want to assume anything so I asked, “Is there something you want to ask me?”

Slowly she shook her head side to side and took a step forward.

I watched her advance but didn’t move. “Didn’t I give a big enough tip at the mall?”

She smiled but didn’t shake or nod. She continued approaching and I just stood there. The look in her eyes held that same need I’d seen on so many women, including her sister just a few minutes prior. She wasn’t trying to resist me. Trying to talk sense into her would have been pointless. Besides, I was still curious about what her tits felt like. She had pressed them to my face by accident earlier as she washed my hair, but there in the bathroom it appeared that she might offer to do it again without the interference of clothing.

Looking into her eyes I asked, “Then how can I help you?”

I could see the fire there. Just like her sister she may have been controlled on the surface but below that cool exterior she was an inferno waiting to be doused. I was pretty sure about her choice of hose for the job too.

Linda slid her hands up my chest. Her touch just as enticing as her sisters and I barely held back a whimper that tried to escape me. One hand slipped around my neck and pulled my face down to hers. Her lips met mine and her tongue found its way into my mouth. Like so many others, she was drawn to me and I couldn’t stop myself from wanting her. I pulled her to me and our lip lock quickly found a rhythm to dance to.

It amazed me that I could get it up so many times, as if each woman had been the first for me in a while... or ever. My inherited gifts were doing their job and my rise was noticed by Linda.

She broke our kiss and looked down to the bulge that threatened to pop out of my shorts. Her other hand lowered to my pulsing crotch and felt my dimensions. Her delight was evident as she lowered herself and glanced up with a big smile.

I knew what she was going to do and I ran my fingers through her hair as she pulled out my excited rod. The growth of my tool had continued and I watched her tiny hands slide along my length while trying to wrap around me. I didn’t say anything as she applied her lips and tongue to the side like a flute. Instead of blowing, her mouth was busy sucking and licking the sides. Her hands applied gentle stimulation to the areas of my meat that her lips weren’t touching and after she had kissed her way to the tip, she opened wide and laid my cock head on her tongue.

The sight of her mouth open and waiting for my eager rod to slip in between her lips was so hot. She looked up at me as if to tell me “You can put it in here.” I even considered holding her head and gently fucking her mouth, but not knowing what her oral skills were, I didn’t want to go too far. Several of my other girls may have been able to engulf me completely but that didn’t mean Linda could.

Not waiting for me to decide, she gripped my butt and pulled me forward. I watched as the head of my cock disappeared into her gaping mouth. She kept pulling on me and after a couple more inches joined the tip, I began to wonder just how much she wanted. I was letting her control the depth of penetration, but that didn’t stop me from worrying about choking her. What kind of protector would I be if I was the one who hurt one of my girls?

Either I was getting lucky with the number of women that could swallow me whole, or Renée had altered more of her friends than just Erin and Nadia, because Linda’s rich, full lips pressed to my groin while wrapped around my very happy dick. I could feel the tightness of her throat and the way her tongue moved as she swallowed me repeatedly. With the number of times I had unloaded into mouths, pussies and onto tits that day, one would think that I had nothing left to give, but something ensured that I was always full and ready.

I watched as Linda withdrew and shoved her face back onto me with such smooth motions that it became difficult to tell when I entered and exited her throat. It was pretty evident that she knew what she was doing beyond just having the natural talent. Her technique had probably earned her many, many loads of male jism just like my dangling factory was working to spew forth. The excited tingle in my groin warned me that my explosion was drawing near but I didn’t want it to end so soon. I was probably guessing correctly that I could go for more if I really wanted to, but I decided just to leave our session up to the girl with the expert tongue and throat as to my fated ejaculation.

Linda slowed her oral manipulation of my long and fat organ. She pulled off of me completely and left adequate lubrication for other applications. Sitting back on her haunches, she pulled her shirt off and unsnapped her bra. Her full breasts spilled out into the cool air and her dark nipples rose from the release. She cupped her tits and fondled them while watching my expression. Inadvertently, my cock twitched with anticipation as I wondered whether I could enclose myself with her hefty hooters.

I stepped back and sat on the closed toilet. Linda followed me on her knees and continued to entice me with her busty play. I reached out and held the back of her hands as she fondled herself. Being that her hands were smaller than mine, she couldn’t completely cover the entirety of her breast flesh, but mine could. She removed her hands and allowed me to feel and cup her heavenly bounty. I weighed them, played with them and even pressed them into different positions to get an idea of just how pliable they were. I was pleasantly surprised as she moved forward and pulled my throbbing meat toward her chest.

Working together, we enclosed a nice tight embrace around my pulsing manhood. Linda’s tongue reached out and tickled the slit of my swollen cock head. The sensation caused me to jerk back and I realized that she was trying to get me going. Smiling up at me she said, “I thought you wanted to know what fucking my tits would feel like. You didn’t mind me rubbing them in your face. So come on stud, show me what you can do.”

With a big grin, I began thrusting up into her cleavage. It was more like jerking my self off with her tits than really fucking them. Since I was seated on the toilet, I couldn’t really move my hips enough to get any good motions going. If I could get her to lie down then I could do all the work. I’d be happy too, of course, but apparently Linda didn’t want to just lay back and relax since she started lifting and dropping her incredible endowments along my entire length.

Since Linda wasn’t as heavy in the tit department as Erin, Nadia or Renée, my much larger cock rocketed up from the top of her bosom and almost to her chin with our movements. Most of the time, her open mouth waited to accept my thrusts as I exited her cleavage, but occasionally she would allow my cock to slip along the side of her face. It was like she enjoyed cuddling my elongated phallus. Just like with so many other encounters, the visual stimulation added to my pleasure and a few strokes later, I was shooting off on her tits and face.

My recovery was quick and assisted by the feel of Linda licking me clean. I lolled my head around to watch her tongue flick up thick gobs of my semen and swallow them down. Again, I wondered just how many changes all of my women had gone through because of Master PC. Would any of them rather spit than swallow? It didn’t look like it thus far. Linda continued her cleaning by licking her wonderful breasts and finally scooping up the few spots left on her cheeks, nose and chin. She grinned at me as she nuzzled my resiliently hard pole.

With a twitch from my foot-pal, Linda was on her feet, shimmying out of her skirt and panties. She stroked me a couple of times and I understood that she wanted me to stand up. Knowing that I needed to take care of her needs, I got to my feet and followed her lead. At some point it might all begin to feel like a chore, but I didn’t think it would happen too soon.

Linda turned her back to me and bent over with her hands on the sink counter. From between her legs, she pulled me closer to her humming slit. I let her guide me into her moist and tight hole as I held her hips for leverage. I no more than felt her lips part and she pushed back against me, taking the entirety of my swollen cock to the core of her cunt. She wriggled her bottom in my hands and I felt her relax a bit more. Then with only the slightest restraint, I pulled out almost completely and pressed back into her. Knowing the fullest extent of my new length, I began pumping away.

The way Linda had started our mating gave me no compunctions at all of how hard and fast she wanted it. So I only held back as we started. As our mutual groaning grew, so did our mutual humping. Just as hard as I was thrusting into her, she was pushing back in tandem. The speed of our mating steadily picked up and her verbal encouragements of “Yes... Harder... Faster... Fuck me... deeper... Fuck me... faster... make me scream... I want it... fuck me... harder... Yes, Ral fuck me!!!” worried me about drawing attention.

Erin and Nadia shared me the night before. Jeri, Yvonne, Chloe, Tabitha, and Renée had all received my attentions earlier in the day. Most of them were sitting in the room just outside of my bathroom door and would probably want more thanks to Master PC. So, drawing attention to our actions was the last thing I wanted. I didn’t need everyone trying to pile into my bathroom to get at the only throbbing cock in the place. I certainly didn’t need them all doing it at the same time. But before I could find a way to calm Linda down, the bathroom door opened wide and a gaggle of girls with wide eyes were staring at the sight of me cramming my long and thick meat into Linda’s wet and willing opening.

I slowed to a stop as I stared back at the audience that had gathered. Linda hadn’t noticed them since she had her eyes closed and only kept pumping her cunt onto me. “Damn it Ral, don’t stop. I’m almost there. Fuck me, please!”

Looking at the group in the doorway, I felt like a deer caught in headlights. I was frozen and nothing short of a gun shot was going to get me moving again. It wasn’t embarrassment that froze me; it was all the looks of lust and fascination that I found frightening.

Renée caught my gaze and winked at me. She didn’t seem to have the same need as the others, but why would she? She had me a couple of times just before we came over to my place. I still held a touch of intelligence in my frozen state. When Renée whispered, “Fuck her,” my hips began moving again and I relaxed back into the rhythm of the ride to Linda’s climax.

Holding her hips, I continued to slam into Linda as forcefully as possible. To my shock, I noticed Li step forward from the crowd and unbutton her shirt. Damn. I knew that would happen and I couldn’t help but watch her from the corner of my eye. Her body had the same magnificent curves, tones and features as her sister and I knew that even though I was boffing Linda heavily, I wanted Li just as bad. It didn’t matter that they had identical bodies, right down to the way their hair was trimmed just above their love holes. I wanted to plant my raging cock in her too. To know that body in such an intimate way drove me to pound at Linda harder and before I knew what was happening, Linda was thrashing around in orgasmic bliss as I ceaselessly pummeled her.

My eyes were on Li as she stepped up and pressed to me. She looked to her sister and I shifted my gaze to follow. Linda had laid her head on the counter, pillowed by her arms and she looked to the entire world like she was unconscious. I slowed down and stopped my insistent thrusting. When I saw her lips curl up into a smile, my worries subsided.

Softly Linda said, “Now, that’s going the distance.” The girls in the doorway chuckled and the air lightened up.

I pulled out of her sopping gash and picked her up. She cuddled to me and I stepped toward the crowd. Everyone parted and I carried Linda to my bed.

When I laid her down she caressed my cheek. “I’ve never been so wonderfully pounded. Let me catch my breath and we can go again.”

Li stepped up next to me and looked down to her sister. “You do that and I’ll make sure he doesn’t fall asleep.”

I knew what was coming. If Linda’s satisfaction required such a brutal fucking, then her sister probably had similar tastes. The only question was could I meet the challenge?

Apparently, our coupling was to be witnessed by the rest of my company. All of them had congregated in the bedroom doorway and were watching as Li began stroking me with her dexterous hands.

Renée noticed my lack of eagerness and began ushering the others out. I heard moans of complaint and someone even said, “I don’t need to join them, I just want to watch.” with a bit of whine. I was guessing Erin.

As Renée shut the door, Li pulled my face around to hers. “I’m right here.” It apparently didn’t bother Li at all whether we had an audience or not. I still felt some shame with Linda lying on my bed watching our every move.

When I looked down at her Li answered my reluctance, “Don’t worry, Linda and I have shared a few guys before.” That drew my attention back to Li. “Only none of them have ever had the stamina to keep up with both of us.”

I chuckled. I could see some body builder laid out on his bed trying to catch his breath as the twins talked about how to get him up again. Considering I didn’t have that kind of build, I wondered just how much power my gifts provided. Without fail, I had been able to perform every time the need arose throughout the day. So why not with two highly charged, sexy sisters who have probably buried a few guys with their lust?

Li’s caresses stiffened my resolve and I didn’t see any reason not to continue. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. I knew that she wouldn’t settle for just a good tongue lashing and I didn’t want to keep her waiting, so I ran my lips and tongue over her chin and down her slim neck. I lowered myself to her jutting breasts and used more than just lips and tongue to please her sensitive orbs.

Li held me to her as I licked, sucked and nibbled on her tender flesh. Opening my mouth wide, I accepted as much of her breasts as possible, and I wished that I could do for her breasts what her sister did for my cock in the bathroom. Maybe the program could provide. In the meantime, I continued sucking on her like a starved child. Li’s moans filled me with an eagerness that urged me on to other parts of her body. Pulling reluctantly from her engorged nipples, I descended again until her navel and then her thin patch crossed my teasing kisses and lashes. I grabbed the back of her left knee and lifted it up to place over my shoulder. I could feel her hands holding onto my head as I pressed my tongue into her slippery folds.

Like Linda, Li had a capacity for verbal encouragement. And just like with any of my women who welcomed my attentions with such words, it only added to my building desire for her. As I ran my tongue along her slit and flipped it across her clit a few times, Li sang her praise. “Oh, yes, Ral. Eat me! God that feels so good.”

I groped her soft, yet firm ass cheeks and used the leverage to press my oral appendage as deep into her as possible. Li gasped at my intrusion, but that didn’t stop her from trying to shove me in farther. I could feel her wrapping her upper body around my head and try to pull me into her gushing pussy. With the way she positioned herself and the leverage I created by holding her, I was able to lift her up, turn around and lay her down on the bed.

The change in position got her to let me go enough so I could breathe. I gulped down some air and looked to her blissful expression. When she looked at me I offered, “If you need deeper penetration, just ask.”

She giggled a bit and ran a foot along the back of my hair. I could almost swear I felt fingers back there. She turned out to be quite agile in all extremities and knowing it excited me more. Quickly I climbed up and crouched over her, but I was still too high to be able to enter her. Using her legs, Li pulled her moist crotch up to rub against me. I grabbed her ankles and spread her wide while holding her up so I could push down into her. I hadn’t tried anything even remotely like it and I wondered what it would feel like.

To my delight, Linda chose that moment to help out. I first felt her hands rubbing my spread bottom and then slide in between to position my pole into her sister’s twat. I lowered myself and felt the difference in trajectory almost immediately. With most other positions, pressure was applied almost evenly around my phallus, but in the extreme incline, I felt the top of my helmet shaped head press to the front of her sex. Not feeling the slightest burn in my legs I began rising and dropping, using my weight to push into her deeper and deeper. Li didn’t try to pull her legs from my grasp but instead used the hold to lift her heated hole up to meet my downward plunges.

Linda busied herself by licking and sucking on my balls between bouncing thrusts. When our rhythm gained too much speed, she climbed up behind me, wrapped her arms around my shoulders and encouraged me to fuck her sister harder and faster. “I want to lick your tasty cum from my sister’s thoroughly fucked cunt. Give her a nice big load, stud.”

I didn’t think that they were that intimate with each other. Sharing a guy okay, but cleaning each other of his spending? It was a completely new concept for me. The thought of Erin and Nadia sharing such things didn’t bother me, but these two were sisters. Wasn’t that supposed to be illegal or something?

The thoughts didn’t slow my drilling of Li’s hole though and it became apparent that the position wasn’t doing anything for me. Li, on the other hand, seemed extremely happy with it as she thrashed about. I continued to hold and pummel her until her exuberant dance calmed. Then I lowered her to the bed to allow her to relax and get ready for more.

To my shock, she said in a far away tone, “Don’t stop on my account. I love it when a guy continues doing me while I’m thrashing. It adds to the flavor.”

Linda continued the explanation, “We actually enjoy being fucked while still sensitive from the last orgasm.”

“It continues to build into the next one, making it even bigger.”

“You can stop when we finally pass out.”

For a second, I felt like I was in a tennis match. Looking from one girl to the other while they took turns explaining what they truly enjoyed in bed.

Linda continued, “What you did for me in the bathroom was really close. I never had one that big before and I felt like I could go for another.”

“And I was just getting going on a second when you stopped.”

I held up my hands, because there was a very important question I had to know. “So, who do I continue with?”

They both giggled, but it was Linda who answered, “I had a couple of really good ones already, give Li another round and then we can give you one more.”

Li rolled over and spread her legs wide. She looked at me over her shoulder while licking her lips. “Come on, stud. Give me some more of that big cock.”

All I could do was smile and shake my head as I got into position. Again, Linda assisted by guiding me into her sister and then crawled around behind me. As I started sliding in and out of Li, Linda was busy licking my scrotum again. Her hands roamed all over my thighs and ass and the additional sensations built up that familiar tickle in my sac. I wanted to hold it back for whatever finale for me they had in store, so I started methodically pumping away into Li while letting my mind wander to my curiosity of Master PC.

What intrigued me most about the program was that it didn’t appear to really want to work with just the 3D Image. It wanted input in the command box. I recalled that even when Renée was clicking on the screen, text appeared for the program to send. Maybe looking through the commands that Renée had already used as well as the commands entered when she made changes by clicking on the image would reveal more about what the program could do.

Li’s wails broke my concentration and I could feel her vaginal walls groping and pulling on me as I rhythmically hammered her. She was definitely in the throes of a mind-blowing orgasm, but the ride would only build up to something more. I was curious about what level she would reach before I had to stop, from either joining her or just not having the steam to continue my energetic pounding.

Linda climbed up behind me. I could feel her body conform to mine and even her hips moved with me. “That’s it. Fuck her harder. Don’t worry about speed, it’s the pressure of feeling that big dick of yours slamming home with each thrust.” She licked and nibbled on my ear as I increased the strength of my efforts. It slowed me down, but according to Linda, speed wasn’t the key with them.

Li had calmed down for a moment, but when my efforts changed, she almost immediately burst into song again. Linda cheered me on until her sister was all-but screaming. I thought it a good point to let up and allow her to succumb to the blissful state of unconsciousness.

Ramming in one last, impossibly powerful time, I held myself in her, pushing as if trying to drill even further than I could with my hips pressed against her rounded and soft ass cheeks. I even flexed inside of her to tickle whatever I reached. Li simply fell limp on the bed and I could feel her soaked walls tremble every few seconds.

Linda rolled off to the side and looked down at her sister. “I’ve never seen that actually happen. Usually it’s me that passes out.” She looked up at me as I climbed off her sister. My cock was coated thickly with her juices. Linda looked at me with a mixture of awe and lust. I didn’t know whether to expect for her to attack me with her sex again or to bow before me. It felt weird.

Linda crawled over to me on all fours. Her movement suggested that she wanted me but she stopped short of climbing onto my lap and lied down between my legs. Her eyes were riveted to the sloppy mess on my still rigid prick.

I reached out and stroked her cheek. Like a big cat, Linda pressed her face to my palm, but her eyes never left my pole. “I hope you’ve gotten what you need today,” I asked softly.

She replied while allowing me to stroke her, “Mmm-Hmmm.” Then she reached up and started stroking me. I’d had hand plenty of hands over the previous forty-eight hours, but it never seemed to get old or mundane. I had seriously focused my attention away from Li’s grunts and groans to keep from spewing along with her, but with Linda’s attentions being focused on me, it seemed rude to do it again.

Li came around and sat up as I let out my first sigh. She smiled, “Why don’t we give him a real treat?” She suggested this as she got up on her knees. Linda seemed to know exactly what she was talking about and smiled in agreement.

They had me move to the corner of the bed and lie back. My butt was still on the corner but my legs hung off the edge and my feet were solid on the floor. Each of the girls knelt on the floor to either side of me and they pressed all four of their full pliable breasts together around my throbbing cock. Having enjoyed several sets of wonderfully big, soft, sexy tits in similar situations, this only increased my delight. Not only did the girls stroke and fondle me with their undeniably luscious assets, but they applied their oral attentions to me as well. Considering how much I had held off through our fornications, my next explosion wasn’t going to just give them each a mouthful of cum to enjoy, but probably a showers worth.

First Linda then Li took the head of my long thick penis in their hot mouths and suck on me while keeping their tits in constant motion. They took turns fondling my sac and massaging the factory for my impending eruption. Pressure build and build. I held on, trying to think of anything that might keep it all going for as long as possible, but no matter what my imagination conjured, it always somehow led to sex and thus down to the incredible event going on at my crotch.

I kept looking up to see those two sirens work diligently to bring about my geyser of cum and then drop my head to will myself to hold it back.

Linda’s tongue worked in and out of her mouth with my cock head gliding between her lips then disappear between their rising breasts. Li would open wide and run her lips and tongue along my shaft during the down stroke of their soft, full breasts.

Laying my head back, I closed my eyes and thought about my first art class. We would be drawing basic geometric shapes, learning shading and form. Shape and form... Their shapes and forms were so sexy. Their tits and mouths working on me were so tender, yet unmerciful.

Linda and Li wouldn’t let me lapse from their attention and with a final wink from Linda, I let go.

I don’t remember what happened. The first thing I saw when I looked again was Linda and Li pressed to my sides. At first I thought nothing had happened because Linda’s head was lying on my belly, blocking my view of what they were doing. I could feel what they were doing though, and it didn’t feel much different than before I seemed to pass out. However, when Linda moved her head out of the way, the results of their efforts made me to do a double-take. Through all the sex I’d had, I hadn’t produced so much all at once. My cream covered their breasts almost entirely. It was on their faces, in their hair and splattered across my abdomen and legs.

The force and sheer amount of my detonation had knocked me out for a bit, because the girls were diligently licking and slurping at anything they could reach. My cock and belly were cleaned first, and then they worked not on their own tits but each others. The show they put on to clean everything of my spending was first rate and it kept me from relaxing at all.

By the time the girls were finished licking each other clean, I was in the distinct danger of being brought about all over again. I certainly enjoyed the rounds of sex with each girl and especially their very inconceivably sexy way of bringing about my climax, but if they caught sight of my still raging boner, I might have had to run for it.

Linda was the first to comment on my state, “Ral, you are a true stud. We’ve done that with guys before and they’ve always been done for the night.”

“Would you like another go?” Li asked. I could tell they were already formulating what other games we could play, but it dawned on me that I had guests in the other room.

I sat up and pulled each girl to me for a kiss. “I would love too, but...” I had to say it quickly so they wouldn’t just jump me, “... I do have guests in the other room. How about we do this again on another night?”

Both of them were nodding. I gave each of them another kiss and we started rummaging for clothes. Remembering that we all undressed in the bathroom, I opened the door. Whatever quiet conversations that were being held stopped instantly. All eyes were on me and all I could do was grin sheepishly and step through to the bathroom.

Once the three of us were legally attired, the girls decided to go on to the movies as planned. I walked them to their car and got one more kiss from each before they drove off for the night. I had mixed emotions about the twins and what they might have planned for our next rendezvous. Excited didn’t quite cover the positive emotion and scared shitless pretty well described the negative. As Renée had taught me, I would play it by ear.

Who knew? I might surprise them further. Not to mention myself.