The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 20: Monitor Dream

Renée and I got into her car and made our way back to her apartment. She was quietly focused on driving while I thought about the day’s events.

Somehow, throughout the day, I had drawn the attention of most if not all the women in the mall. It was quite intimidating at first but I finally started to ignore the looks and glances, the cat-calls and the occasional groping. Whatever it was that drew all that attention to me—I called it my Charm—may have explained why Renée, Erin and Nadia took to me so readily as well. What I couldn’t understand was why it was happening at all. It could have been some kind of chemical imbalance and my pheromones were far more potent than any other man in the mall, but somehow that didn’t seem quite right. Pheromones were supposed to attract women for mating, but the women I encountered, Jeri, Yvonne, Tabitha, and Chloe, enjoyed my attention without the desire to have children. They just wanted the pleasures of sex.

What made it worse to me was the fact that I wanted those women too. If it had just been their attraction to me and I just had to avoid them it wouldn’t have been so bad, but whatever it was the drew them to me had me longing for their touch. How I had gained enough control to not just screw any willing woman I was near, I would never know, but that control was present because by the time Renée introduced me to Linda, I didn’t want to just fuck and she seemed well composed too. Maybe it was a short-lived Twilight Zone thing that was finally over.

No, that wasn’t true. Whatever it was that had brought out such passionate play, it lingered. I knew because when thinking about any of the women I had been with, it was like thinking about a new girlfriend. That buzz of excitement that runs through your body knowing someone finds you fascinating enough to want to talk and touch and do other things together. I felt it for each of them with a distinction like the varied flavors of foods. All of them were mine and I belonged to them. What made that idea weird was the fact that all of them seemed perfectly happy to share me. Yet, I still had the burn of jealousy at the thought of sharing them with anyone outside of our family.

The strangest event happened at lunch. A stranger, Renée called him Whisper, approached me and gave me messages suggesting something truly horrendous happening or going to happen. He warned that I should find all of ‘mine’ before any more fell to The Users, whoever they were. Renée seemed to know part of what Whisper was talking about, but she was nervous about giving me any details until we got back to her apartment. Whisper had said that ‘she’ made a good choice in me. I wondered if Renée had been that ‘she’? It seemed likely. None of the really weird stuff started until after I met her. My life had been boring and lonely until that night we had together. Now it was anything but boring and lonely.

What bothered me was why she chose me from all of the guys on the campus and surrounding city to be her protector from the person or group that had abducted almost a hundred women and completely avoided the police? Convincing me that I was the kind of guy she desired was one thing, but how did she know I was the right person for the protection gig? Even when Mike tried to get Erin to leave with him, I wasn’t sure what I could do about it if he pressed with what he wanted. I hoped Renée could answer my questions.

I also wondered if my miraculous growth and magical charm with women was tied into that mysterious event. If it was, then how had all of it happened? I didn’t really believe in magic, but that seemed to be what I had. Another question was how did I get this ability? Why did it show up now and not while I was in high school? There were too many questions and not near enough answers.

We arrived at her apartment and I silently followed her in. Renée held open the door for me as I entered.

Turning to her, “I need to know what’s going on, Renée.”

She pushed the door shut and turned to face me. Looking up into my eyes, she appeared somber. It completely threw me off track for what I learned to expect from her. Concern for her pushed my thoughts aside, and I held out my hand to her. She took it and allowed me to pull her into a gentle embrace. Again, the feel of her body touching mine, at those points where our skin touched, felt so right, so good. It had to be destiny or something, right?

“There’s so much I have to tell you, but I don’t know how.” She whispered at my shoulder. Fortunately, the apartment was deathly silent and it allowed me to hear her soft words.

“What do you mean?”

She looked up into my eyes. With the way she was acting I would have expected tears, but there were none. “Some of the stuff I have to tell you won’t be much of a shock. But the rest of it...”

I had no idea what she meant. Her statement only confused me more. I needed to know what she knew in order to fulfill my duty as protector for her and all the others that had accepted me. She seemed worried that I might not like what she had to say. “All I can offer is to not be upset about anything you tell me.” I studied her face as she heard my words. I’d like to say it helped ease her concern, but it didn’t look like it.

Suddenly, she pressed her lips to mine. She didn’t invade my mouth or use any of her womanly charms to get me out of my shorts. It was almost like she was kissing me for the last time, and I didn’t like it.

After she eased back I asked, “What was that for?”

“Just in case...” was all she said as she pulled from my arms.

I held onto her hand, “I’m not deserting you. This changes nothing, no matter how bad you think I’ll take the news. I’ve promised to take care of you and I don’t go back on my promises.”

She nodded and slipped from my hand, but her demeanor didn’t change. I started to follow her to her bedroom but she held up her hand. “Stay here. I’ve go to get something. It’ll help me explain what’s going on.”

“What is it?”

“You’ll see...” she said softly as she went into her bedroom.

It felt like I was watching her leaving to get some proof that everything we had enjoyed together was just a dream, a lie, a hallucination. She was going to try and tell me that none of it happened, but I wouldn’t let her. I wasn’t about to let her ruin something that both of us enjoyed.

While Renée was in her room, looking for whatever she was looking for, I sat down at her dining table and exhaustion washed over me. The day’s activities seemed to have finally caught up. I fought the desire to close my eyes, but inevitably I did. So many women’s faces passed through my mind and it felt so good knowing that each one... that all of them... even the ones I hadn’t met yet... would all... each and every one would...

I felt myself fall asleep. It may seem strange to say, because I usually don’t know the exact minute it happens. One minute I was sitting there thinking about the women I had encountered, and then I was in that same dark space that Renée and I used to communicate in our dreams.

There was nothing but the comforting darkness of sleep. My typical chaotic dreams weren’t happening, so there should have been someone else there too. Right? There had been during my previous dreams like that.

No one else was asleep.

Loneliness filled me. The isolation was just like in high school. Running here and there, I searched for someone to talk to, someone to help me, someone to share that deserted space with. Lost, fear began to spread through my being.

Something caught my eye and I looked to where it was. It wasn’t Erin or Nadia. None of the women who I had met at the mall were there either. It was Renée, but not like before. It was like watching a very large screen. Renée was looking at me, but her eyes would occasionally look down too. Her hands were doing something just at the bottom edge of the picture. It didn’t make any sense, but I couldn’t be alone. She must have known I was there. I called out to her, waving my hands to draw her eyes to me. She was looking my direction, but not. It was creepy.

The idea that Renée was looking at me but couldn’t see me was depressing. I hadn’t felt depressed since the night of the party, but I couldn’t figure why she couldn’t see me.

Calling to her again, I felt myself trying to call for real. In the display, she looked up and to her left. She heard me. She heard me! I called to her again, concentrating on calling her for real. She started to get up, and I watched the display change and the background behind Renée shift as if the camera that was focused on her suddenly pointed to the floor. It didn’t make sense, but I was apparently affecting her in some way.

It was a dream. I should have been able to affect my dreams.

The screen returned to her beautiful face again.

It was a dream, just like those of going to school in just your underwear. Fear had its way. Fear of losing Renée’s attention. My dreams were responding to that fear.

Anger flared, but not because of the dream. That anger was because of me. Because of my fear of losing Renée, or Erin or Nadia or any of the other women I had collected.

They were all mine, and I was theirs. The only reason I would lose any of them was if I didn’t try to keep them, and just because I barely knew them didn’t make any difference. The fact that they were mine gave me all the reason to get to know them; to find out what they liked and didn’t like. It would be my goal to learn about all of them, to make them all feel special, to feel wanted, and to feel cared for and protected, far beyond how my magical charm had already made them feel.

What if the charm wore off and they became angry with me for my arrogant attitude about wanting all of them? There was bound to be jealousy and resentment among them should the magic fade. It wasn’t possible to have so many women just for myself... Was it?

Why wouldn’t it be possible? They were mine. It had to be true. Each of them expressed their desire for me, some had even verbalized their devotion to me. Yes, I was packing some heavy magical lust, but it was still me and there was nothing I could do about it. All of them wanted me, and looking back on the day’s events, none of them seemed to care that I was being escorted by a gorgeous blonde.

Was there the possibility that they wouldn’t bicker and fight over me?

Erin, Nadia and Renée didn’t. They shared me that morning.

Then I would have to play it by ear and see how things turned out. If I stuck to my goal of making each one feel special, that might be enough to stifle any squabbling.

I had to be careful though. Since I could seduce any woman I wanted and have her, my corruption seemed inevitable. It would be easy for me to fall because I was already fighting what seemed so natural. The pleasure of having a new woman every night, or even every few hours, would have made any man envious, but for me it would add them to the harem that I already had and build in that connection Renée had described. Care had to be taken to not let my loins make my decisions. There was already enough female flesh for me to care for and take care of my desires. I didn’t need any more. I wasn’t so arrogant or conceited to believe I could handle it all.

My sisters were like that, sort of... They dated lots of guys; dumping one after another, leaving a trail of broken hearts in their wake. They knew how they affected boys and they reveled in it.

I refused to be like that.

They didn’t care for any of those boys; it was just a game for them. It wasn’t a game to me. I wasn’t a conceited bastard that thought I was better than everyone else! I refused to be!

Keeping the women I already had would be okay. There wasn’t any reason to have any more. We would stay together and I would find ways to bring happiness and joy to their lives. It would make me happy to give them what they needed. I would find a way to make it happen.

Looking up at Renée with renewed feelings of awe, lust and contentment, I realized she was the first to share those feelings with me and I wanted to share them with all of my women. I would find ways to help my women find joy and happiness with each other too. We would be a family; all of us.

Centering my heightened sense of certainty, I willed myself to wake up. I wanted to share those feelings with Renée; to tell her about my revelations. I had to wake up. I concentrated on opening my eyes, on forcing my head up. I poured my desire and gratification, my affection and devotion into a physical reaction...