The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 19: Shampoo and a Conversation

After paying for my new sandals, I got a thumbs-up from Jordan the cashier. Chloe pulled me down for one more mouth full of tongue before letting me go so she could finish her shift. I stepped out into the main hall and found Renée sitting on a bench in a small outcropping of indoor plants. It was a pleasant illusionary get-away for the patrons of the mall.

I sat down next to Renée while I threw away my old sandals. Then I pulled the lady’s undergarments I had collected from my pockets and closed them in the shoebox. Finally, I looked over to Renée with a smile that just wouldn’t go away.

“Have a good time, did we?” She smiled back, but I could have sworn there was something in her eyes. It was like her smile didn’t reach them.

My smile wilted because I was more concerned with her than what had happened with Chloe. “What’s wrong? You act like this isn’t as fun as it should be or something.”

She looked away for a second, and then back at me. She lost some of her smile. Something was definitely wrong, but she wasn’t saying anything.

Renée knew Chloe but didn’t want to go in. She didn’t have a problem with Jeri or even standing just outside as Tabitha and I gave Tom her message. This time though, she had withdrawn from the activities. I wondered why. “Is there something going on between you and Chloe?”

“No.”

She lied. I knew it.

I took her hand and held it between both of mine. There could have been a million pairs of eyes ogling me at that moment and I wouldn’t have cared. Renée was upset and I was going to set it right. “I don’t have to know what’s going on, but...” I looked at her sternly because she opened her mouth to retort. “I don’t want to see you upset. Whatever happened, that’s between you two. But I, for one, would like to see it resolved. I don’t like this look in your eyes.”

“What look?”

“Pain. You looked like you were slapped when I came out. Something happened between you two and you sent me in there knowing what would happen and it hurt.” I stopped trying to read her. “This thing. This connection between us, involves her too now. I’d like to get to the bottom of it and have this... whatever taken care of.” I stopped. Not because it was the right thing to do, but because I could feel myself getting upset. I could feel the emotion that Renée was feeling for Chloe. I had been wrong to think it was anger, because it hadn’t been. She was feeling guilt, and it burned much like the other could. “What are you feeling guilty about?” I made my question as neutral as possible.

She shook her head, not wanting to tell me. It was part of her past that she hadn’t shared with me and I didn’t want to push. So instead, I pulled her to me. She curled up like a child and let me hold her. Eventually, either she or maybe Chloe would tell me. Maybe, then, they could make up and there would be a little less pain in the world.

There were more glances our way. Most of them were those same eyes that wondered what I would be like in bed or even in the middle of the busy walkway. Some were of couples holding each other and I saw their hands tighten together. I held Renée close and let her pass whatever emotions she needed to. There was no need to share what she was feeling, I already understood. At that moment I had to be her anchor. Something for her to hold on to so the flood of guilt that slammed at her wouldn’t tear her away and drag her screaming into oblivion. She had been bottling it up for a while and only time could gradually wear it away.

When Renée felt up to it, we started walking again. Focusing on her, I didn’t feel so intimidated by all the looks. Somehow, her pain had brought out my compassion and strength; my confidence that there was a solution gave me the ability to block out all the attention that I drew without trying. We talked and commented on the window fronts of the various stores we passed. We didn’t seem to be going anywhere except toward the same exit that led to her car. Maybe our visit to the Mall was over.

A few stores before the exit however, Renée pointed out a beauty salon. I had never been to one for anything I ever needed. It might have an option as opposed to a barber shop if my hair got out of control but otherwise I would have passed it up.

“Need a perm?” I asked Renée.

She smiled back. “No. We’re here to meet another friend of mine, Linda.”

“So, what should I expect? Another tag team like you and Erin in Charlie’s Café?”

She shook her head. “No.”

A stunning oriental girl stepped around the corner to greet us. She had a smooth and pristine face; light brown eyes that danced; full lips which glistened with bright red lipstick; and dark brown hair that fell straight to her waist. Her top was a stylish electric blue short sleeve pullover that accentuated every curve she had. The front of the shirt was even tailored to make her chest stand out more than most shirts would. Her hips were covered by a skirt that stopped at mid-thigh and shown off her slim yet nicely toned legs. Light-weight white shoes covered her feet.

Just like all of the women Renée had introduced me to, Linda was a total knock-out in her own right. I may have had a weakness for women with the upper endowments like Linda, but Renée seemed to have a knack for making friends with them.

Linda spotted Renée and lit up. “Hey, I haven’t seen you here in a while.”

Renée smiled back, “Hey, Linda, how’re you doing?”

Linda nodded, “Good, good. How about yourself?”

“Doing well.”

“Well, how can I help? Need a perm?”

Renée and I exchanged looks and smiled.

“No,” Renée returned. “I thought you might be able to help my friend here.”

Renée turned to me and Linda’s eyes followed. Linda held out her hand out to shake. “...And you are?”

“Ral,” I answered.

I shook her hand and that same spark ignited again. I wasn’t sure how much more of it I could take. If I couldn’t shake hands with an attractive female without becoming aroused, I was in trouble. I already had problems with visual traps and just seeing a woman that were stunning. Touching them seemed to be even more provocative.

“Well, come on back and let me get you set up.” The sparkle in her eyes seemed to shift. It was breathtaking and I wasn’t sure it was from the touch or just my presence.

I followed Linda and Renée followed me. Behind the partial wall, the salon was set up with three adjustable chairs and sinks. All kinds of hair care equipment, chemicals, and products lined one wall on counters with large mirrors fastened above. Along the opposite wall was a column of chairs for others to sit on while waiting their turns. The wall above those chairs was plastered with pictures of models showing off different hair styles. I noticed that not one of the models was male. Magazines were stacked on a couple of end tables and a television was suspended in a corner.

Linda appeared to be the only stylist there with no other customers. I found that curious. “Having a slow day?”

Linda just shrugged as she turned one of the chairs for me to sit in. “It happens. Janine and Gloria went home early because it’s been so slow. I was considering locking up early until you came along.” She turned me to face the mirror in the utility chair. “So what will it be? Highlights? Shampoo?”

I looked at myself in the mirror. I’d never considered any kind of hair treatment or beautification. It was probably best to keep things simple. “How about a shampoo and conditioning?” I asked Linda since she was the expert.

She stood back and looked me over. I sat still as her eyes roamed not only my face, but the rest of me too. She looked back up to my eyes and smiled. “You might as well be asking for the works. What do you think, Renée?”

Renée looked me over too. “Highlights might be fun, but we don’t have the time.”

Linda nodded and tilted me back to put my hair over the sink. She laid a towel across my chest and then reached over to turn on the water. In order to reach the sink, she had to position herself with her chest hovering over my face. I certainly wasn’t going to complain, especially with as nicely wrapped up hers were.

“So girl, I hear tell that you had a pretty hot date the other night.”

“Yeah, I did.”

“You haven’t been on one in a while. I was beginning to get worried.”

“No, no worries. I was just biding my time.”

“Well, does that guy have a name?”

“Yeah, Ral.”

“Ral?” Linda stepped back and looked down at me. “Oh, you... Oh, I didn’t even think of you.”

“Okay. Gee, that makes me feel good,” I replied with mock indignity. Linda seemed to be either highly distracted by my presence or she just wasn’t thinking. Maybe her concentration was focused on work. She had me in a prime position to have her way with me and she had barely registered that I was there.

“No, it was just the way the guy was described. You’re not the type of guy I was used to seeing her dating.”

“I’ve been told that, by several people.”

“So, where are you from?”

“Oh, a small town in West Virginia.”

“That’s a long, long way away from home for school.”

“Yeah, well... I had to get away from home.”

“Well, that’s one way to do it.” She ran a spray through my hair, and then I felt her pouring something on my head. “So, what’re you studying?” Linda continued.

“Well... I’m not sure if I want to study Engineering or Art or what yet. So, I’m going to take some classes for each and get some of the basic stuff out of the way first.”

“That’s a good plan.” She began running her fingers through my hair and I could smell the scent of the shampoo. Though the scent was pleasant, it was feeling Linda’s touch that I enjoyed. “So what do you think of Texas?”

“I haven’t gotten to see a lot of it. I’ve only been here a week and unfortunately I don’t even have a car...”

“Wait a minute. You came to school half-way across the country from home and you don’t have a car?”

“It’s a long story...”

“What? Your parents too cheap to buy you one?”

“No. They have the money, but they wouldn’t buy me one either.”

“Why? They knew you would need it.”

I mulled over that yet again. With a sigh I tried to explain, “My parents are probably the most conceited, stuck-up, snobbish, pig-headed people you’d ever meet.”

“Okay.”

“They... They didn’t pay much attention to me growing up.”

“I’ll just bet you were a hellion...”

“No, I just kept to myself. I was a quiet little boy.”

“Well, you’re not going to be quiet now, are you?”

“No, actually I’m having a bit of a get-together tonight. You know, just getting out and meeting new people, and making new friends.”

“That’s good. So what’s this get-together? A bit of a party?”

“Um... I don’t know yet. I’ve just invited some friends over to help setup my apartment.”

“Oh? An Apartment? I figured you’d be in a dorm.”

“I was. Renée helped me to get the apartment.”

“Oh, Okay.” Having lathered up the shampoo real good, Linda began scrubbing my scalp with her nails. “In the same complex as you?” she asked Renée.

“Yeah,” Renée replied

Linda’s fingers worked deftly at my scalp and it felt wonderful. I’d never had a massage before, but what she was doing would certainly qualify. “That feels good,” I purred in contentment.

Linda chuckled. “I thought about becoming a masseuse but opted for beautician. I never had the strength needed in my hands. Most of the ladies I work on don’t really get into the feel. They just sit back and let me do what I need to.”

“Whatever the case, it feels great.” I wasn’t trying to come onto her but the feel of her hands was causing my body to respond in other ways. I didn’t think I could become aroused from having my scalp rubbed. Then again the skin to skin contact was probably the catalyst for my growth.

She continued working on my scalp and I felt like putty in her hands. My hair wasn’t that long and I didn’t spend that much time on it when in the shower, but I wasn’t going to complain.

I continued to compliment her and she chuckled. “You’re just playing with me.”

“No, no. It really does feel good. I’ve never paid so much attention to my scalp before. Maybe it’s the additional scrubbing?”

Linda didn’t say anything as she pulled out the spray nozzle and started rinsing out my hair. I wanted to keep the conversation going, but I didn’t know what else to ask her. I didn’t want to look like a complete imbecile either. Looking up, her tits continued to hover over my face and I began to wonder if she had a boyfriend.

Before I could bring our conversation that way, she asked another question: “So, how did you two meet?”

Renée answered for me. “Well, you remember how the school held orientation meetings for new students?”

“Yeah, I remember.”

“Well, he went to the meeting Thursday night. Some of the students decided to have a party afterwards and Ral volunteered his stereo. Actually, he got lucky. The stereo usually gets trashed during those parties, but his came out unscathed.”

I didn’t know that. I was certainly happy that I was lucky.

“Anyway, since he didn’t have a car, he needed a ride to the party and back to his dorm.” Renée concluded.

“Ooooh, A little hanky-panky?”

“No, I just took him home and dropped him off.”

“Aww... No story to tell?”

I could hear Renée grin as she responded. “I didn’t say nothing happened.”

Linda looked down at me. “Ooh, naughty boy.”

Renée confessed, “Honestly, it was mostly me.”

“All you?”

“Well, it has been six months.”

“Okay, I can understand that.” Linda looked down at me again. “So, did you enjoy yourself?”

I just grinned. “Immensely.”

Linda shook her head. “Just like a typical guy...”

Renée rushed to my defense. She knew that I wouldn’t say anything out of modesty. “No. Not like a typical guy.”

“Okay, ‘splain. Tell me what’s up?”

Renée took that opportunity to give me a good ribbing. “There’s more to that East-Coast boy than you see.”

“A bit of an animal in bed?”

“He could be, given the chance. But that night, I was the animal. He just enjoyed the ride.”

“So are you two getting serious?”

“No, nothing like that. Just having some fun.”

“So has everyone else met him yet?”

“Yeah, Erin even took him to dinner last night to make sure I wasn’t falling for another flake.”

“What did she have to say about him?”

I felt like I shouldn’t have been there as they talked. However, I was curious about what was being said, so I didn’t interrupt.

Renée continued, “Well, she seemed to approve, Nadia too.”

Linda glanced down at me. “Oh, you’ve met Nadia?”

“Yeah, she was our waitress at the Olive Garden,” I answered.

“So all of you are getting together tonight at your place?” Linda asked.

“Yeah, and you’re more than welcome to come.”

“Well, I already had plans to see a movie with my sister.”

“Bring her by. It’s just friends. There’s no dress code or any kind of requirements.”

“What about drinks?”

That gave me pause. “I didn’t think about that.”

Renée offered, “There’ll probably be drinks there.”

Linda asked me, “What’s the matter? Don’t you drink?”

“No, I don’t.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that. I know a few people who don’t drink. It doesn’t stop them from having a good time.” Linda continued rubbing in the conditioner and I just let my head relax to her tender ministrations. Plus her position gave me a continuous view of her wonderfully round breasts. As she scrubbed more vigorously on my head, they wobbled and I wondered what kind of bra she was wearing. Suddenly, Linda leaned forward for something and her chest pressed to my cheek. When she pulled back she tried to apologize.

“No, don’t apologize.”

“But I must.”

“Why? Am I going to walk out of here bald?”

She shook her head in a quick, tight movement. “No, no.”

I grinned up at her. “Then what’s there to apologize for. You haven’t made a mistake, so there’s no need.”

She grinned back.

Earlier I had wondered whether she had a boyfriend. If I didn’t ask I would never know. “Speaking of dating, what about you?”

“What about me?”

“You said you were planning on going out with your sister to the movies. Aren’t there a couple of guys you two are meeting?”

“No, we’re just getting out for a while.”

“So you’re not dating anyone?”

“Why the sudden interest?” She posed with her hand on her hip and her eyes lowered to something more sultry. “I thought you and Erin or you and Renée were dating.”

“Does a single date make for a complete relationship? You can’t tell me that you haven’t dated a bunch of guys just to date?”

She grinned. “Well, you’re right. Do you normally do that?”

“What?”

“Hit on every girl you meet?”

“Oh, no. No. I uh... only dated one girl in high school.”

“Just one?”

“Yeah. Only one. We broke up this summer after graduation. It was even brought to my attention that we would’ve eventually broken up anyway since we’re so far apart. So...”

“So now you’re exploring.”

“Yeah, you could say that. I’m just meeting new people, making new friends, going a couple of dates.”

“So, what are you expecting?”

“Nothing. I hold no expectations. If you and your sister come over later, the only thing I expect is for you two to have a good time.”

“Well, ok. I’ll talk to my sister about it. We’ll probably drop by to say hi.” Linda finished rinsing out my hair. She dried off my hair first with the towel from my chest and then sat me up and used a hair brush and blow-dryer. Once finished the three of us walked back to the front counter.

I paid for Linda’s services and grabbed one of the business cards intending to leave directions. I came up with an easier way, “Do you know where Renée lives?” Linda nodded. “I’m in the same complex, apartment 106.”

“What about a phone number?”

“I hadn’t thought about that. I just got moved in yesterday. I haven’t had that setup yet.”

Renée came to my rescue once again, “Just call my cell. I can get him any messages.”

“No problem. Well, I guess I’ll see you later.” Linda’s smile was beautiful.

Renée and I turned to leave and I commented, “I’m going to need a phone.”

“We can look into that tomorrow. We’ve still got some stuff to talk about back at my place.”

I suddenly remembered the messages Whisper passed on to me. “Is there anywhere else we need to go first?”

Renée thought about that for a minute but came up with nothing. We headed on out and got to her car.