The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 17: Hints and Reassurances

After Renée and I finished eating, she scooted around the booth to sit closer to me. She looked uneasy as her hand settled on my thigh. Her touch felt good in several ways, and I started to pump up automatically. I was surprised at my body for responding to sex when something of much greater importance was happening. Renée didn’t reach for my crotch, but she did notice my surprised look. I put my hand on hers, not only to keep her from finding my extension, but to assure her that I wasn’t upset. She smiled lightly.

“I’m sorry for not telling you more, but I’m not even sure of everything that’s going on. The first thing we need to do is find out how much you remember.”

“Remember? What?”

“Your recent dreams. Do you remember talking with me, Erin and Nadia last night in your dreams?”

“I remember there was a lot of sex, but talking... Okay, yeah, I remember talking to you, but I don’t remember about what.”

Suddenly, I had a flash of memories; just as when we were in the video store. It was even quicker than the first time and especially focused. I recalled that the girls wanted me to protect them from whoever was kidnapping women. I also understood that I would be protecting the additional girls that I had met at the mall; Jeri, Yvonne, and Tabitha. The whole thing made me feel as if the conversation had actually taken place, and some part of me understood that it had.

I shook my head. Renée had looked down at the same time so she didn’t notice my reaction. Did she know I had just gotten memories from her? Did she notice the last time?

With her head still down she said, “I thought if we talked to you during our dreams no one would be able to overhear us. It appears I was wrong.”

Not sure what to say, I just sat there. She spoke as if it had been her conscious choice for us to join each other in our dreams and hold the conversation. One part of my mind was calmly saying it was true, while another portion was screaming that it wasn’t possible. I wanted to ask her how she was able to bring us together in a dream like that. The question was just as important as the one I had about my ability to charm women. They were like magical abilities and even that didn’t truly satisfy my need to know.

A part of the dream came back to me and though she seemed fine with the whole idea, I just had to know. “How were we able to meet in our dreams? Nadia had said it was my dream but you’re implying that it was you who brought us together.”

Her eyes darted here and there. She wasn’t looking at the other patrons but searching for a quick answer. “I... I can’t tell you now.” My continued look prompted her to quickly add, " but I will.” Then she slumped back in her seat.

If I didn’t know better, I would have said she was pouting, but I went with the gut feeling at the moment. “Renée, I’m not trying to be a pain or anything, but this is all difficult to accept.”

It was her turn to nod. “I know.” She looked out into the crowd, “I had difficulty accepting it at first too.” Then she looked me square in the eyes, “... but this is important. I’ve put aside my apprehension about how things are happening and I need you to do that too.” Her face was much softer than the words she spoke. I could tell she was a in the midst of an internal struggle.

“Okay. You say you’ll tell me more later. I’ll take your word on that, but is there anything you can tell me now?”

She nodded again. “We asked you to be our protector, and you accepted.”

“I remember that. I’m also protecting Jeri, Yvonne and Tabitha.” If Renée accepted the dream as real then maybe I should refer to it as well. “I remember that I’m protecting you from the serial kidnappings and... I remember sharing the memories of the night of my arrival with you.”

She nodded with a solemn look in her face.

“Do you know who’s doing the kidnapping?” It was a direct question, but not one I had asked when we had the dream-conversation.

“No.” Her voice was soft. It was as if she couldn’t chance speaking any louder. I heard her nonetheless. “But it looks like Whisper already knows everything that’s going on.”

“Whisper?”

“I think that’s what he calls himself. The guy you were talking to.”

“So, how can Whisper listen in on a dream conversation?”

“I don’t know, but it appears that he can.” She looked around nervously. “And if he can hear our dreams when not in our physical presence, then we could be overheard right now.”

“Okay, but can we trust him?”

“I don’t know. His name is spoken like its sake. There are rumors but they usually deem him an informant.”

“Then how was he able to keep me from seeing his details. I didn’t know if he had brown eyes or green.”

“That’s his... ability. He didn’t want you to know, probably because you don’t know him. Besides, the fact that he told you face to face had to mean that his message was pretty important. He usually leaves anonymous e-mails or phone messages.”

“If it was that important, do you think this event might affect him?”

She shrugged, “It’s possible.”

That explained something, but at the same time created new questions. I was to keep all my girls safe from the kidnappers, but I didn’t have any useful information on that would-be problem.

“You said his ability was to keep me from seeing him in detail. Mine seems to be charming women. Is yours this ability to share memories?”

Renée looked at me funny. “Share memories?”

She didn’t know. “Just now and back in the video store. I saw what you’ve seen, what you’ve experienced. Didn’t you do that?”

She shook her head, looking a bit worried. “Have you done that before?”

“Other than what we shared in the dream, no. Today’s the first time it’s happened.”

Renée looked around again. “Let’s discuss that later, okay?” I could feel how nervous she was. Whether it was what I had just asked her or her near paranoia.

Her reactions made the craziness of the idea so much more surreal, but I could feel it in my head. As if the idea had taken true form and had a weight of its own. “So this ability of mine is what, magical?”

Renée shook her head tightly. “We shouldn’t talk about it here.”

“It seems to me that it won’t matter where we talk about it. We’ll be overheard anyway.”

“No, our gifts are very rare. Most people don’t know about it and don’t want to.”

“Okay, it’s a secret. I can understand that.” Thoughts of Frankenstein’s Monster being chased by villagers with pitchforks and torches ran through my mind. I nodded. “Yeah, we’ll definitely talk later then.”

“We still have at least a couple more stops to make first.”

I grasped what she was talking about quickly. “You have other friends you want protected, don’t you?”

She looked around, ending with me and nodded.

I lifted her face by her chin, “I don’t have to have sex with them to protect them, do I?”

“I don’t know, but you establish a connection with them when you do. I can feel Erin picking up cutlery for your kitchen right now. Nadia’s looking at some rugs. We’re all interconnected and you’re the hub. I don’t know if you actually have to have all out sex or what.”

I wondered why I couldn’t feel them. Renée knew a lot more than she was letting on and I was being kept in the dark. She promised to tell me more but would it be enough? Would it be in time? There was also the issue about using sex to keep the girls safe. The very act made us vulnerable. Was it really necessary? Renée said I established a connection with them and I knew I counted them as mine. Was it the same thing just on different levels, different aspects? I wanted them safe, the ones I had already “connected” with, but Renée was talking about adding more. “How many stops before we leave?”

“Just two that I can think of.”

“You’re not sure?”

She shrugged, “I have a lot of friends.”

“Not all of them work here do they?”

She shook her head. “I’m getting nervous and worried since Whisper spoke to you.”

I was still holding her hand. With a gentle squeeze I said, “There’s nothing to be nervous about right now.”

She leaned over into me. “I know but I don’t want to forget anyone.” It was the first time I had seen her breaking down like that. Maybe it was the fear of the kidnappers, or fear of this event that Whisper mentioned. Who knew?

I pulled her to me and she ended up slipping her legs over my lap. The feel of those long tanned and lean legs was enough to get my engines going. I was supposed to be consoling her, not seducing her! Why was my body picking a moment like that for the wrong reaction?

Renée had been looking down while I held her. She must have seen my erection because I then felt her hand running along my length. My cock twitched and jumped at her touch, eager for another encounter. She looked up. “You’re ready for more.” She started reaching for my extension at the opening and I grabbed her wrist.

“This isn’t the right place for this.” I was looking around at the remaining patrons. There weren’t very many who were close enough to really get a good view, but anyone could walk up at any time.

She pulled one leg back and twisted around to end up in my lap facing me. “I can keep you covered,” she said with a soft smile. Her hands were working my shorts out of the way and I could feel her hot flesh against my hardness. “The idea of you having those other women has me pretty wet and willing.” I could feel that wetness and then the tightness of her slick inner walls. “Just cum when you’re ready.”

How could she go from scared to lust-filled so quick? That probably bothered me as much as the way my body was responding. It was like I had no control, no say in what I wanted...

But if felt so good...

The last couple of days had been wonderful and fun...

fun...

But wasn’t the real reason for me being chosen by Renée and her friends to protect them?

Yes.

Yes? Yes to what?

Her. Renée.

Yes.

Yes to her.

Yes to what she was doing.

Yes to her wet hot canal sliding and rolling around my hard cock.

Yes.

She looked down at me. Her breasts, huge and barely covered, were pressed to my upper chest and under my chin. I couldn’t look down if I wanted to. She pressed them into me more as she reached for a kiss. I let her, though I wanted to pull her off of me so we could go somewhere, anywhere, to do it right. She squeezed and stoked me but it felt like her hips barely moved at all. Her experience with other guys was coming into play, and I was enjoying the fruits of her practice.

I kept my hands on her back. To the public it would probably look like we were getting intimate and just making out. However, if someone took a closer look they might see how Renée’s shorts pulled slightly to the side just at the bottom of her cheeks. If anyone was really paying attention they would catch our heavy breathing, the scent of a lubricated woman and so many other subtle hints to our true actions. My body didn’t care what others would see, because I began bucking up into her, trying to thrust, trying to get more friction, trying to reach orgasm.

Renée pulled from the kissing, “You keep that up and I’ll be cumming too.”

I was beginning to lose it. Pressure built in my loins. My release approached. Renée arched her back which had two affects. One, her breasts slipped up to point directly at my face. Her nipples were as big as the tips of my thumbs. I wanted to pull them to my mouth, suck and nibble on them, but I was distracted by the second affect of her arch. The pressure her inner walls applied to me changed and it rubbed differently as I continued with the muffled thrusts.

I wanted to throw her onto the table, pull her legs wide and start fucking her with abandon, but the small bit of control that remained held me back. It was enough to keep me from doing anything truly stupid. Granted Renée probably wouldn’t have stopped me, but other patrons would have something to say about it.

Renée’s hips started grinding into me harder. She was getting closer too, feeling my pressure and hers was enough. I pulled her back down and locked my lips to hers as I released into her, pouring everything my cock had built into her soppy gash. She moaned heavily back and I could even feel her quaking around me.

We held onto each other for a minute, catching our respective breathes. I looked around for anyone who might start causing trouble. There were stares, those women who would rather join in than put a stop to it, but no one else even seemed to have noticed. No one left to get security or do anything about us. I was thankful because it was going to take some pretty obvious effort for us to get unattached. Not to mention cleaning ourselves up.

Renée looked into my eyes with a soft smile. “I was hoping for just some footsies.” She squeezed me and I grunted from the sensation. “That was so much better.”

I nodded. “You’re welcome.” A touch of embarrassment burned my face but it wasn’t enough for Renée to notice over the flush I had from our act.

She leaned down and kissed my cheek. “And so are you, Lover.”

We did get separated fairly easily. Renée slipped back onto the seat next to me in a reverse of how she climbed onto my lap in the first place.

“This isn’t the first time you’ve done this, is it?” I asked.

She shook her head, grabbing some of the napkins she brought back with the food. “It’s not, but I’m not talking about it. I know how you feel about me with other guys.”

“What you’ve done before, I can’t do anything about. No harm, no foul.” I returned as she gently cleaned me of our fluids.

“Good, because there’s nothing I can do about it either. I know a few things because I’ve done them before.” She looked up into my eyes. “Is that such a bad thing?”

I looked down to where she was cleaning me and back up. “No.”

She finished with me and started on herself. I couldn’t help but watch. I wanted to help, but it would have been pretty obvious and I was once again having reservations about being in public and touching her so openly. However, the sight of her wiping her thighs clean was enough to cause another stir in my shorts. How could I do that? I had just finished, I shouldn’t have been able to go again so soon.

Renée had finished, which was good. Maybe I could gain some control. “So, can you help with my other friends too?”

Well, control over my immediate state may have been possible, but it looked like that control would be lost again, and soon. If I really wanted to help her, and I did, I would have to just do it. I nodded. “Yeah, I don’t mind.”

She pressed up against me again. “Are you going to just talk to them or...” She rubbed my thigh.

I knew what she meant. “I’ll talk, certainly. I’m just not sure about having more. I mean, if all your friends are like you then I may not even have time for school.”

She cocked her head to the side. “Don’t talk like that. Almost all of my friends and I are in school too. We can have some fun for now, but once classes get started things will change.”

“Then I need to find out if I can establish this connection with something other than sex.” I let it go at that. With the way my body was responding, I couldn’t promise that sex wouldn’t happen.

“You mean... you don’t mind? You were against the idea of having more girls before.” She seemed to have caught my meaning.

I smiled gently. “Yeah, and I still am. But that was also facing the whole domestic bliss thing. Keeping all of you satisfied in a standard everyday kind of way is something I’m not sure I’m the right person for. But this kidnapping spree has all of you worried and I can’t say I blame you. I may not have had the time to develop deeper feelings for any one of you, but I still don’t want to lose you to someone else for loving or for kidnapping.”

The blossoming smile that grew in her eyes was just as radiant as I could recall. She needed me, not only as a lover, but as a protector. I was kind of doubtful on the lover part, only because of my own squeamishness, but I wasn’t going to let them continue to fear some unseen body snatcher.